The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Model Maker

MC, BD, FF, MA,FD, MF

Lea was interested in journalism and was disappointed when the only internship she could receive was with a fashion magazine associated with one of the large fashion houses. She went into the job with a low opinion of models and left it with a new outlook on life.

Lea came home for Spring Break and immediately went to see her father. A college junior at a prestigious Ivy League school, Lea was accustomed to success and when she was notified her internship was with a New York based fashion magazine, she was disappointed. Her father, a wealthy real estate investor cautioned her to never look down at an opportunity and to make the best of it. Lea had just turned 21 and was tall, standing almost 6 feet and athletic. Although never described as cute or beautiful, that was only because she paid little attention to fashion or how she looked. She considered people who focused on exterior looks....shallow. “Just what I need, a summer working around shallow people,” she remarked to her father as she left his office.

When she told her mother about the internship and her disappointment, Lea got the “enjoy the experience” lecture. Secretly, her mother hoped some fashion sense would rub off on her daughter. Sometimes she thought Lea’s distain for anything fashionable was a form of rebellion. Ever since high school, Lea had worked hard to downplay her looks. One day, her mother hoped, she’d realize her mistake.

The time at home passed quickly and before Lea knew it, she was traveling into the city for her internship orientation. It was to last six months and was a requirement for graduation. Although she had little interest in fashion, she did have interest in graduating, so she was determined to suffer through the indignity of working with the fashion industry.

Monica Haywood at that very minute was reviewing the files of the new interns. Nothing and no one stood out until she got to Lea’s file. “Tell me about this one,” she remarked to her staff. They went over the usual, however, when they got to her physical attributes and said 6 feet, Monica smiled. “I knew it, this one has the look and is a diamond in the rough.” Her assistant coughed, “she’s here as an intern, not a model.” Monica chuckled, “yes she is, but anyone can change their mind and careers. I like projects and this girl will be my new project.” Her assistant Kelly nodded and lowered her eyes. “Yes ma’am, I understand.” Monica looked to Kelly, “do you remember when you were my Project and how transforming it was for you dear?” Kelly blushed slightly and nodded her head.

As Lea pulled into the parking garage and headed to the elevators, she was impressed with the exterior of the building, sleek, classy and modern. It was far different from the campus where she lived her day to day life. This was now her home for 6 months. The internship came with a small apartment and a stipend for food and expenses as well as a small salary. Entering the lobby, she asked the receptionist for directions and was told to go to the executive suite on the 42d floor. Dressed casually in slacks and a blouse, Lea did have a twinge of doubt as everyone seemed to be fashionably dressed.....again, outward appearances she thought to herself.

The executive suites conveyed an image of fashion and power. Lea was escorted into a conference room, given a bottle of water and some forms to fill out. Her picture was taken for an ID badge and then she was left to read some of the firm’s marketing material. She hardly heard the door open and when she looked up there stood Monica Haywood, the CEO. Lea went to stand up, but with a wave of the arm, Monica had her stay seated. “Sit,” is all she said. Lea sat back down.

When Monica quizzed Lea on why she was here for an internship, Lea decided to be honest, “actually, this was not my first choice,” she then added, “in fact, it wasn’t even on my list.” Monica laughed, “and life throws you a curveball at such a young age, well! I do appreciate your honesty and I hope you will find your time working for me valuable.” After a few more questions, Monica looked at Lea, " has anyone told you what role you will fill as an intern?”

“No ma’am,” Lea responded.

“Well, Lea, you are to be my personal assistant, do you think you are up for that challenge?”

Lea was shocked and caught off guard, “yes, I am sure of it.”

Monica stood, “good, but Lea, we will have to do something with that college wardrobe, it might work well on campus, but not in the boardroom.” When Lea nodded her head, Monica could see her making mental calculations.

“Lea, don’t worry about, how will I afford it? Remember this is a fashion house, We have enough samples, designs and inventory in the basement to fill 4 or 5 department stores. Someone from our fashion department will link up with you later today. For now, get settled in your office and get accustomed to the office layout and IT systems. You will find that I am a hard task mistress.” With that, Monica left the room.

Lea spent the next two hours getting settled in her office and oriented to the company. At 1pm, there was a knock on her door and a beautiful woman named Abby introduced herself and then told Lea, I am your designated fashion advisor with a laugh. Her next words were simply “now let’s stand up and get a look at you?” For the first time in her life, Lea was unsure of herself and for a moment thought she was on display. Abby commented, “my, you are tall and that is good. You will be easy to work with.” She turned and left the office with a quick, “ok, come with me.”

Lea followed Abby down the hallway watching the sway of her ass as she walked in heels higher then anything Lea had ever attempted. She did it with grace too. The material of Abby’s dress just seemed to flow over her hips like water. Clearly it cost more than anything hanging in her own closet.

Heading down to the design for and showroom, Abby took Lea back into the dressing room where she was introduced to the design consultants who would work with her. Lea questioned, “is all of this really necessary, after all, I am just an intern?”

Abby rolled her eyes, “you happen to be just an intern who is Monica’s assistant. How you look is a reflection on her. You will have two days of fittings and measurements as well as makeup lessons and a new hairstyle. When Monica next sees you, she will be most appreciative of your efforts.”

The design consultants had Lea stand and under various lighting conditions, she was photographed. For the first time in her life, she took instructions from someone behind a camera. Once photographed. Abby sent her to a changing room where she was told to strip down and she would be measured. When Lea asked “do you mean all the way,” Abby laughed. “Lea, if you are going to work in the fashion industry, get accustomed to naked bodies and changing rooms, it is part of the trade.” Lea went in and stripped. When she was naked, Abby gave her a robe and told her to come into the measurement booth.

At the booth, an attendant took her robe and had Lea stand totally still while her body was digitally mapped and measured. She was then told to put her hands over her head and the process was repeated. When it was finished, the designers received the results and started their work. They now had measurements, skin tones and a color pallet to work with. As they did their work, Lea got her first formal lesson in makeup as well as a manicure and pedicure. Kelly whispered, “your nails will always be done and never chipped.” Once the nails were done, Lea’s body was waxed. When the technician went to wax her pubic area, Lea objected, but Kelly again intervened, “you need to be smooth there for swimwear, lingerie and tight fitting pants. It is not optional.” For the first time in her life, Lea was bare down there.

By the time Lea tried on new outfits, her entire look had been redone. For her next meeting with Monica, she was put into a very attractive Shelli Segal dress. Under it, she had on a bra, panty and garter set that cost more then any outfit she had ever worn. Her heels were higher then normal and it took her minutes to find her balance, but being an athlete, she mastered them quickly. When she looked in the mirror, she could not believe the transformation. Gone was the college look with a rebellious edge now replaced with a softer, professional and some would argue sexier look that highlighted her feminine appeals.

When Lea went in and saw Monica at the end of the day, her new boss smiled. “Well, I see my staff did their magic on you. Now tell me, how do you feel?”

Lea thought about it for a minute and simply said “different, this will take some getting use too.” Monica chuckled, “yes, you will have to get up earlier as your morning routine will be much longer.” She then went over the next day’s schedule.

As Lea left the office, Abby intercepted her and handed her a brown envelope. “Here are the keys to you intern apartment, your parking pass, mail key and security code. Your apartment is in this building one floor up so it is convenient for you especially if you have to work at night.” She added, clothing and outfits selected by the design team have already been moved to your place. Security will help you move any personal belongings up to the floor.” With that, Abby disappeared down the hall.

Lea walked to the elevator and took the short ride up one floor. Quickly finding the apartment, she opened the door and was stunned. Her place had a perfect few of the city below and was larger then she expected. It was really a 2 bedroom, but the second bedroom was converted into an office. Her bedroom was tastefully decorated and the bathroom even had a sunken tub along with a shower. Monica certainly knew how to impress her employees. Opening her closets and drawers, Lea found them stocked with new clothes. Her vanity was filled with makeup and products. It was clear that image was an important part of her job assisting Monica. Lea pinched herself remembering these people were shallow and she was not like them. She might wear their clothes and work in their business, but she was different, she was a rebel and she just had to get through these six month to graduate.

Down one floor, Monica was holding a meeting and the subject was Lea. “I think we have chosen our subject well, she is fit, intelligent, somewhat of a tomboy and a rebel at heart. I do love a challenge.”

Dr Sybil James, head of research, spoke up. “All of the cosmetics contain our new additive. If successful, we can market it to parents of rebellious girls. In fact, we are already designing a campaign around the product......“Transformed.” We thought it might be somewhat ironic to have the new intern assist on the project and the marketing.” That comment got Monica’s attention and she saw Abby nod. “She might be perfect, rebel into a lady, a very sexy lady.”

Lea checked the fridge and was surprised to find it well stocked. It seemed they thought of everything. There was a selection of wine in the closet along with some harder beverages. Deciding against cooking, Lea went to a small bistro down the block still wearing the clothes selected by the team. As she walked, she was aware of heads turning to look at her. Initially, it creeped her out, but then she kind of liked the attention. When she walked into the bistro and three cute guys turned to look at her, she blushed again. What is with the blushing she thought to herself.

Sleep that night was restless. Maybe it was the new bed, maybe it was the strange city, maybe it was the silk nightgown which was a far cry from what she normally wore, but combined she slept little. At 6am, her alarm went off and she went out for a run. She was back by 7 and ready by 7:45 for the short elevator ride to work. Today, she chose a skirt and blouse along with a jacket. She did the best she could with her makeup trying to remember what the assistants had taught her. By 8 am, she was in her office when Monica walked by, “please see me,” was all she said as she looked over her shoulder.

When Lea walked into Monica’s office she just stood there as Monica walked around her. “Keep your shoulders back and upright,” was the first thing she was told. “You are tall, be proud of your height.” Monica approved of the clothes she was wearing but then added, “your makeup is a mess. Go back downstairs and get retrained.” With that, Lea was dismissed.

Heading back downstairs, Lea went through makeup again and again until she got it right. Finally, she went up to Monica and was pronounced fit for the workday. “Perfection,” Monica stated, “fashion is perfection and attention to the little details, remember that.” Lea nodded her head. Monica took her down to the design studios where she was engaged in picking out fabrics. “These are some of the most expensive fabrics in the world, the key is how do they drape on you, move on you and feel on you?” As she went through the bolts, Lea took note recording her comments for later review. When she found an alluring material, she held it up to Lea’s face and rubbed it softly, “do you see what I mean?” Lea nodded her head, but secretly thought Monica was a bit crazy. As that thought went through her head, Monica turned and looked directly at her, “do you think I am a little crazy, well in six months, I promise you that you will understand.”

The afternoon was spent on an orientation with the “Transformed” product team. Lea was told of the marketing idea and then tried to turn it on its head.....“why not transform a lady into a rebel, from dresses to leather riding away on a bike with a bad boy?” A few heads at the table nodded. Jess, the Product Lead laughed a little, “have you done this before?” When Lea shook her head, she added, “not a bad idea for the first time;however, Monica would like it rebel to lady. There is a possibility that we could do another product down the line playing to your idea if we are successful.” Dr. James, sitting in the corner, took some notes looking at Lea.

The product team was about to break up when Jess looked at Lea. “Given you are new to the team, have you tried any of the product yet?” Of course Lea shook her head no.

“Please get with Dr. James and get some samples, I’d like for you to try them for a few weeks and tell me what you think. After all, if you are to work on the product, you must like the product.” Lea linked up with Dr James and she gave her a bag of product along with instructions. As Lea was ready to leave, Dr James spritzed her with a spray of “Transformed” perfume. As the mist penetrated her nose, Lea felt light headed for a moment but that feeling passed. Dr James watched the reaction and smiled, she will be an excellent test subject.

That evening, Lea poured herself a bath and used the bath oils and body wash as instructed. She laughed and felt stupid. Lea was a shower girl and had little time for soaking. She did, however, have to admit, that the warm scented water felt great as she slipped her body under the surface, relaxed and shut her eyes. As she let her mind relax and wander, she had images float through her head, the images became more and more erotic and she saw herself in all of them. In one, she was bound, spread open while two beautiful twins teased and stroked her body until she was quivering in lust. She was on the very edge when one dropped between her thighs and sucked her clit between her warm lips allowing the tip of her tongue to run across the sensitive nub. That sensation caused Lea to erupt in orgasm and as she did, her eyes flew open and water splashed against the side of the tub.

Holy crap what a dream, Lea thought, and then realized her hand was buried between her thighs. The pink flush covering her body and beating heart solidified that not only had Lea had an erotic dream, but she had stroked herself to orgasm in the physical world. Not a prude, all she could do is whisper “wow.”

Unknown to Lea, all of this activity was recorded for Monica and Dr James. Her entire apartment was outfitted with miniature cameras feeding a central database. The cameras were activated by sensors capable of detecting activity. In the morning, both would see the effect their product had on their new intern. For now, Lea got out of the tub and drying off, sat down to apply skin moisturizer as instructed. The scent was the same as the perfume. Her initial reaction was this is far too “girly” for me, but as she caressed it into her skin, the skin became warm and sensitive and Lea found she liked the sensation. The last image the camera picked up before the lights went out was Lea slipping a silk nightgown over her smooth body. Dr. James would have been proud because as Lea slept, the ingredients that made “Transformed” so special were already working their way into Lea’s system.

The next few days passed quickly for Lea as she adopted to the fashion house’s routine. Even Monica was impressed by her progress and abilities. She did, however, have a hard time suppressing her dislike of the industry. When Monica showed her competitive drawings of new fashion ideas, Lea always settled on the edgy side incorporating leather, silver and dark colors. Monica commented one day that she should nickname her “Goth.”

About ten days into the product test, Monica and Dr James noticed a difference. There was an evening cocktail reception that they were invited too at the rooftop club. Monica invited Lea. At first, she thought Lea might not attend as they had been there almost 15 minutes when finally she arrived. Monica grabbed Dr James arm and said, “wow, what a difference.” Walking up to them was Lea, in a form fitting black cocktail dress, perfect makeup and hair and walking in heels like she had done it all her life. Not only that, Lea was smiling for once.

“My Dear, you look lovely,” remarked Monica. All Lea said was “I feel lovely, absolutely lovely.” Lea could not explain the change of character, but she did not fight it, she felt great dressed like this. In fact, she felt sexy, in command of the room. When three men came over and engaged her in conversation, she got a sexual charge and within minutes realized she was not only turned on, but her panties were damp. The feeling of power was a turn on. Walking back over to Monica, she commented on the dress her boss was wearing. Monica laughed, " Lea, we are making progress, a few weeks ago, you would not have noticed.” Continuing, “many of my top models comment how they feel at a show, they describe it as commanding a room. I think you feel that way now.” Lea smiled and simply replied, “maybe I do.”

As Lea again walked off, Dr James spoke, “I will need to get some blood samples and run some tests, but I think “Transformed” is showing real potential. Blood was obtained under the ruse of a company supplied physical. However, the physical gave them a chance to evaluate Lea’s overall condition. As expected, she was healthy, fit, and not a virgin. When asked if she was currently on birth control, she commented, “no, at the moment I am not seeing anyone special.” Dr James evaluated the hormone levels and was pleased. “I think it is time to move onto the subliminals.” Monica nodded her head.

That evening as Lea was ready to head to her apartment, Monica handed her a DVD. “If you get a chance tonight, can you begin looking at commercial concepts for Transformed? I’d love your input.” Lea nodded, grabbed the disc and tossing it into her bag headed to the elevator. As she passed Kelly’s office, she was stopped and handed a bag. “Here are some new samples that came in from Italy, can you wear them and give me your opinion?” Lea smiled and commented, “only if I get to keep them in the end.” Kelly nodded her head, “of course as we value your opinion.”

Once she cleared the floor, Monica, Kelly and Dr James met to discuss their intern. All agreed she was showing real progress from the combative college student into the delightful and sexy young lady who just left the floor. “Dr James, you should be proud, your formula seems to be working and very slowly as to not cause alarm. She is hardly aware of the changes and when she thinks about them, she believes they are normal.” James nodded, “the subliminal messages should totally reinforce and accelerate what we have started, does she have the disc?” Monica nodded. Kelly added, “and she has the ‘Italian Product’ you prepared. Given what you embedded in the material, she should enjoy wearing them.

Back in her apartment, Lea poured a wine and changed into some casual clothes. After watching the news, she opened the bag handed to her by Kelly. The contents were assorted lingerie from a well known Italian fashion house to include, bras, thongs and panties, a bustier, some garters and stockings. She could immediately tell this was high end and very sensual wear. Lea talked to herself, “just what I need, more lingerie, I have drawers full that I have not even worn yet.” There was also a box delivered earlier in the day. In it were two swimsuits: one bikini and another one piece. She held both up in front of her and the first thought that came to her mind was daring as she saw the cutouts on the one pice suit.

Settling in on her sofa, Lea turned on the DVD. As she watched, various models and promotions for Transformed were shown as were multiple marketing messages. Anyone watching Lea, as Monica and Dr Jams were remotely, would see that she was now captured by the screen and the images. She had stopped sipping wine and was fully engrossed in the DVD. When Lea reached over and began running the material of the new lingerie through her hands and across her cheek, both women smiled. Lea lost all sense of time and when she woke up at almost 9pm, she was shocked that she had fallen asleep. Getting up, she got ready for bed, but instead of slipping into a nightgown, she just put on a pair of panties and a new bra from the Italy collection. After admiring herself in the mirror, she climbed into bed and turned out the light.

Once asleep, white noise filled her room with more embedded messages. Lea was well on her way to becoming a new woman.

Over the next few days, the pattern repeated itself. Lea was drawn in deeper and deeper and before long, the DVD showed her face as the model pitching transformed. So when the idea surfaced in a meeting around the statement Monica made, she was hooked.

Monica looked around at the ‘Transformed’ team, “I like where we are going with the product, but I feel we need a new fresh face for our marketing campaign.” Heads nodded. “I will have the portfolio book sent up for you to review,” Kelly announced. Monica thought a moment for dramatic effect.

“I don’t think that will be necessary,” Monica stated. She looked to Lea, “I think we have our fresh face among us, don’t we Lea?”

Lea looked up stunned, “do we, surely you don’t mean me. I am not a model.”

“We don’t need a model, we need a fresh face young women will associate with and you my dear have the look.” Lea blushed causing Monica to laugh. “Do you see what I mean?” Monica looked around, “have I ever been wrong before.” No one answered. “Get Lea ready for a marketing campaign.”

Lea had little say. What she did not know is the formula, the subliminals, and conditioning had made it impossible for her to resist. She was putty in Monica’s e creative team went to work on the initial bad girl image. The initial shoot would be in the morning. Lea looked nervous, but another model was brought in to give her advice, “think of making love to the camera.”

The next day, Lea was taken to makeup and when they finished she was dark, almost goth in look. In wardrobe they put on a bra, open leather jacket, short jean shorts and boots. Jewelry was chains and a leather collar. They even put a temporary tattoo on her back and thigh. Lea was made into a bad girl. Two other bad girls were brought in. She recognized the one from yesterday, the model who gave her advice. For the next two hours all three went into various poses in front of the camera. Lea was a natural and she felt a charge being on display. As the shoot went on, things got more intimate and the positioning of hands became somewhat erotic. At one point, a hand was between her thighs resting on her jean shorts while another was inside her leather coat. Lea swore the models wiggled their fingers just to tease her. She could not help but getting a look of arousal on her face and that is just what the photographer wanted. When the blonde model bent down and kissed her, Lea instinctively returned the kiss all captured for the layout. By the time the shoot was over, she was totally aroused. When the two models, Ariel and Fran asked her if she’d like to join them for a drink after the shoot, Lea nodded.

What Lea did not understand is this was all part of Monica’s plan. She was dead set on Lea joining her stable of models. In Monica’s mind, Lea’s future was with her and her agency. Lea was the one being transformed.

At the bar that evening, the two models encouraged Lea in two ways, to loosen up, especially in front of the camera, and to be somewhat of an exhibitionist. “Show it off, girl,” they told her over and over. Leaning in, Ariel whispered, right now neither Fran nor I are wearing panties, we like it that way, are you?” When Lea nodded her head, Ariel commented, “well if you are to hang out with us and party tonight, they have to go.” She then sent her off to the ladies room. When Lea returned, she was embarrassed when Ariel held out her hand to collect the evidence. Both models laughed at her discomfort. They ordered another round of drinks. “We will finish these and then get the party started.”

Lea was feeling a little light headed when she headed out with her two new friends. Fran noted, “next time, we will have to get you in some proper club wear, but for tonight your dress will do.” For the next three hours the women hit multiple dance clubs where they not only turned heads, but danced the night away. At one point, Lea was sandwiched between Ariel and Fran as thumping club music was played. The two women pressed their bodies into Lea almost grinding into her pelvis and ass. Lea did not seem to notice or care as the more she drank, the more uninhibited open to suggestion she became. When they returned to their booth right off the dance floor and fell into a sexy embrace, Lea just leaned her head back and enjoyed the warm kisses of her two companions. When Ariel’s hand roamed under her skirt, Lea did not push it away. When Ariel dipped into her wetness with her fingers, Lea just moaned and watched as Ariel put her fingers out to Fran who licked them clean.

When a young man walked over and said “that was hot,” Ariel smiled and said,“would you like to see it again.” When he nodded his head, she repeated the process, but took her fingers to his lips. Lea watched as a total stranger got to taste her juices. Ariel and Fran motioned to the door and the three models left. Lea was dropped off and as she headed to her apartment, her companions were calling Monica and reporting in. “She’ll wake up wondering where her panties went.” Monica chuckled, but then got the rest of the report, “she did not resist or push back at all, she was very open to whatever we wanted to do.”

There were two more days of dark shoots where the bad girl was on display. Each was a little more risqué then the other, but given this was an ad campaign, the decency line was never crossed. However, hand placement, body moves, and bare flesh all told the story. When shooting finished each day, Lea was in a state of sexual arousal. Being so close to the two hot models was in fact turning her on. Both Fran and Ariel were comfortable with their sexuality and took great pleasure in teasing Lea before the camera. When Lea went home on Friday evening, she immediately stripped and using a vibrator, brought herself to a sharp and quick orgasm. Of course Monica and Dr James witnessed the event. “Our girl is changing before our eyes.”

On Monday, the filming switched to Lea after using Transition, gone was the goth look and rebellious attitude, replaced by a refined, sensual, classy woman. Ariel and Fran were in the shots too. Lea’s clothes were all designer in nature and she loved the feel of the fabric against her skin. When sitting, Ariel reached over and unbuttoned another button on Lea’s blouse, “trust me, sexy is in.”

Again, being in front of the camera was a turn on and Lea grew increasingly aroused as the day wore on. When Ariel and Fran asked her to go out, she readily accepted. “Come with us,” Ariel whispered and led Lea into wardrobe. “We have to find your some nice and sexy club wear for this evening.” When Lea objected, Fran stifled her protest with a deep and sensual kiss. “Trust us,” she whispered.

Thirty minutes later, Lea emerged in club wear she would never have thought to wear a month ago. It was form fitting, short, low cut and the back was exposed. The dress did not accommodate wearing a bra and Fran and Ariel insured panties were not included. They did however make her wear stockings and a garter arguing that the glint of stocking tops was sexy and after all, this was club night. As they left, Fran spritzed Lea with the latest sample of ‘Transformed.’ “Wow, that batch seems strong, it went right to my head,” Lea remarked. It was clear she did not know that is where it was intended to go.

Monica and Dr James watched the entire time and smiled. “Did you see her eyes when the perfume hit her senses?” Dr. James nodded her head, “it was clear from her response that the formula had the intended effect.” Monica made a note, “well, she is now wearing clothes she would have never worn before and seems open to whatever stimulation or suggestion we give her. Lea is making excellent progress.” Dr James nodded, “do Ariel and Fran have their instructions?” Monica smiled, “of course they do, Lea is about to have an exciting evening, probably one like she has never had before.”

To Be Continued