The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Model Maker Part 3

MC, BD, FF, MA,FD, MF

Lea was interested in journalism and was disappointed when the only internship she could receive was with a fashion magazine associated with one of the large fashion houses. She went into the job with a low opinion of models and left it with a new outlook on life.

Lea walked down the hall to the elevators. Heading down to wardrobe, she found the staff already waiting for her. Verifying her measurements, they quickly had her dressed in only a thin robe as she sat in a chair having her makeup and hair done. In the back of her head, something was saying this was wrong, but again, she was an intern working for Monica and this seemed like part of her job.

She was given her first outfit to wear: a bra, thong, garter and nylons. When Lea dressed, she knew the outfit was more for fashion then support as it barely held her breasts in place. Walking out on the set, she was quickly responding to the commands of the photographer who placed her in position for multiple shots. When he was done, there was an outfit change and then another shoot. About 45 minutes into the shoot, Lea was joined by Fran and Nancy also in sexy lingerie. Fran whispered into her ear, “just remember last night and we will have fun.” Within minutes, Lea found herself sandwiched between the two sexy models who expertly pressed their bodies into hers. She could not help but get aroused and it took all of her strength not to moan. Monica and Abby watched from afar. “It seems as if our innocent intern is losing her innocence.”

As Lea was sandwiched, Fran behind her whispered, “just like last night except I don’t have a penis,” Lea blushed and started laughing. The photographer called for a time out and for everyone to take a break. Fran and Nancy stayed close to Lea. She did not know that Monica had made her their special project. Both models had joked with Monica that the project should be given a special name....“innocence lost.” Even Monica saw the humor in that title.

Monica watched the three models intently and turned to Abby. “Isn’t it amazing how quickly the smart and intellectual ones slip down the path we want them to go.” As Monica posed the question, the photographer called for the next session. Watching Fran and Nancy work with the inexperienced Lea was an adventure. Every pose had a purpose. Every hand and finger placement sent a message. Lea could feel their warm breath on her body and despite her desire to remain professional, she became more and more turned on. Monica could see it in her face as could the photographer. He encouraged the women with the words, “perfect,” or “give me more.”

When they finished, Lea could not believe how worked up she had become. Her thong was embarrassingly wet and when handed a robe, she was quick to cover up hoping to hide her arousal. When Fran mentioned the pictures were sure to show Lea’s nipples poking through the material of her bra, the young intern again blushed. “One day, we will conquer that reaction Lea and you will be proud of how your body looks and reacts.” All of the women laughed to the “one day” comment.

Dr James met with Monica that afternoon. Looking at the fashion icon, she simply questioned, “how far do you want to go with this one?” In Dr James opinion, Monica had what she needed for the “Transformed” ad campaign as well as the field trials of the formula. In Dr James words, “the field trial has been a total success and we can stop now.”

Monica pondered the beautiful doctor’s words and then framed a question: “what if we did not stop?”

Dr James looked at her puzzled, “to what end, what do we have left to prove?”

Monica chuckled, “why not see how far we can take her, how much we can change her, after all, she will always have a place here.”

“So you wish the trials to continue?”

Monica nodded her head, “I do not want to stop now.”

“I understand,” whispered Dr James, “but realize, that there will be no going back with Lea, changes will become permanent.” Monica nodded her head.

“There is one complication, what about her parents. After all, her father is fairly well known. He will recognize the changes.” Dr James continued, “and her mother, surely she will know something is not right.”

Monica laughed, “leave the parents to me, I think you will find that with their daughter’s encouragement, they can become very supportive.”

As Lea was finishing up in her office, Monica walked by and poked her head in. “That was a wonderful shoot today, I was impressed.” She then added, “you are the first intern to ever graduate to model during the summer, you have the best of both worlds.” Lea just nodded.

Monica then asked if Abby had spoken to her about compensation. When Lea said no, Monica interrupted. “Whenever you are preparing for or in front of the camera, you are being paid a models fee and not as an intern. If your layout gets published, you get an additional bonus. Congratulations.” Lea was stunned and it showed on her face. Monica laughed, “imagine from intern to professional model in a few weeks.” She then turned and walked back into her office.

Later Abby walked by and handed Lea a check for $7,000.

In her apartment that night, Lea contacted her mother and gave her an update on the job. Of course, she left out the photo session and the parties she attended. She did mention that she was invited to a fashion gala on the weekend. When Lea’s mother said she would love to attend, Lea promised to ask Monica. The following morning, Monica had a hard time suppressing a grin as Lea explained her dilemma. “Of course your mother may attend as our guest.” She turned to Abby and said, “please make the arrangements.”

On Friday evening, Lea’s mother arrived. Monica made sure she had an adjoining suite to Lea’s in the building. When Terri Meddles saw her daughter for the first time since her internship started, she was shocked, but shocked in a good way. Standing in front of her was a beautiful, fashionably dressed young woman who was actually smiling. “May I say that this internship seems to be agreeing with you on many levels.” Lea smiled and gave her mother a big hug and then a kiss. Terri got a wiff of Lea’s perfume and whispered, “what is that scent, it is wonderful.” Lea explained the ad campaign and the scent and then gave her a bottle.

Heading out to dinner, Lea introduced her mother to Fran and Nancy, who looked toward each other and smiled. “Are you here for the mother daughter shoot?” They laughed as they asked the question. When Terri and Lea headed off to the ladies room, they ordered a new round of drinks insuring the mother and daughter received the “doctored” version. “We know how Lea reacts, let’s see how mom takes to our special blend.” Both women laughed as they watched the pair approach from across the room. As Lea and her mom sipped their drinks, Fran looked to her watch.

Moving into the club side of the establishment, the two models kept watch on their prey. They noticed Lea moving to the music first and then, Terri started moving her body. “Not bad for a woman in her late 40s,” Fran whispered to Nancy. Within minutes, both women mentioned they had a slight headache and Fran was quick with a pill. She smiled as one after the other, they swallowed the pill insuring tonight was going to be interesting. Lea was the first to get up for the dance floor. She held her arm out for her mother and soon all four ladies were in the middle of lights, thumping music and a crush of bodies. As Lea ground her hips into Nancy, Terri looked on but did not say anything. When Fran pressed her body into Terri, the older woman did not pull away. Her eyes were glazed and somewhat confused, but her inhibitions were gone. This felt good, this felt right and she was having fun.

Nancy whispered into Lea’s ear, “it looks like your mother is having fun.” Lea observed her mom and nodded as she felt Nancy grind into her. She then shut her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. When Nancy whispered “good girl,” she let out a little moan. Meanwhile, Fran was having a little fun with Lea’s mom. The combination of alcohol, E, and the drugs in the cocktails had totally loosened her inhibitions. Every touch on her skin seemed to excite her. Terri had never felt so sensuous; she was also open to suggestion.

When Nancy danced over to sandwich Terri, she whispered in her ear. “I hope you are not wearing panties.” When Terri mumbled “of course I am, I always do,” Nancy laughed adding “not tonight, you are partying with models.” At that moment, the music increased and the crowd swayed. Terri could only shut her eyes and allow her mind to flow with the music and crowd. Every sense was alive and every sensation heightened. Sandwiched, Nancy slowly worked Terri’s skirt up towards her hips and then with a slow and sensual movement pulled her panties down her legs until they fell by her feet. At the same time Fran placed a big kiss on Terri’s lips further confusing the mom. Nancy reached down and recovered the panties, showing them suggestively to Fran. She then danced back to Lea, also overcome by the music and pills, and handed the daughter the panty. “Compliments of your mom, she won’t be needed these.” Lea was about to say something when Nancy cut her off with a deep, sensual kiss. When she added “tonight you are my good girl,” Lea swooned.

Back at the table, Lea could feel Nancy’s hand on her bare thigh and looking across, she saw Fran’s hand in the same position on her mother. It was almost a mirror image. However, in their current state, neither mother nor daughter were in a position to complain. When Nancy and Fran popped a pill in their mouth and then added some cocktail to the mix, neither mother nor daughter resisted as their respective partners kissed them deeply transferring the powerful mixture to their mouths and holding the kiss until they swallowed. Nancy and Fran smiled towards each other as they watched the effect on Lea and Terri. Both women almost moaned out loud as sensations and sensual feelings raced through their bodies. When Fran and Nancy moved their hands up under their skirts, the only difference was Lea was smooth whereas her mother was not. Looking down at Terri, Fran laughed, “hair.....now we will have to fix that before the country club event.” Terri said nothing as she leaned back enjoying the exploring hands and the deep kisses that followed. As she looked across the table, she saw Nancy clearly caressing her daughter’s pussy while kissing her, but it all seemed ok. Under the influence of Nancy and Fran and ultimately Monica, inhibitions had crumbled to the ground.

Both mother and daughter at this point were putty in the older model’s hands. They were fully open to suggestions and nothing seemed out of bounds. When Fran whispered in Terri’s ear that she would “love the idea of her daughter becoming a model for Monica and would find it hot, Terri only nodded with a slight moan. When the suggestion was added that Terri would become aroused when she saw either her daughter model or a spread that included her daughter as a model, she again moaned. Finally, Fran embedded an exhibitionist streak in Terri, a deep exhibitionist streak. When done, Fran moved her lips up to Terri and kissed her lightly and then with more vigor and depth. Instead of pushing her away, Terri embraced the moment and deepened the kiss. Lea, watching from across the table, grew hotter as she watched her mother get seduced.

Back on the dance floor a few minutes later, Lea could not keep her eyes off of what Fran was doing to her mother. When Nancy wrapped her arms around Lea and whispered in her ears, that “you like to watch, don’t you,” Lea nodded. When Fran’s hands slipped up and grasped Terri’s breasts through her dress, Nancy did the same to Lea. Stroking the young woman’s nipples through the silky material, Nancy whispered, “do you think your mother likes this kind of touch?” All Lea could do was moan and nod as she swayed transfixed on the scene before her. As she watched, Terri’s skirt was pulled up slowly around her waist until she was exposed for anyone to see. She did not seem to care. As the music pulsed and the lights swirled, Fran slipped her fingers into Terri’s wetness and soon had Lea’s mother gyrating to the tempo of the music and her fingers. “Your mother is going to cum soon,” Nancy whispered into Lea’s ears and when Terri did, Nancy again noted it with “like you, she is such a good girl.” Lea’s arousal spiked. When Fran walked over and placed one finger in Nancy’s mouth, the model sucked slowly savoring the taste of the newest conquest. When she held out a second finger to Lea, there was no hesitation, Lea savored the juices glistening on the finger and shutting her eyes tasted what the model offered.

Terri was fully under the influence of Monica and the models by the time the clock reached midnight. When Nancy had Lea on the dance floor grinding away, it just aroused her. When one of Nancy’s male friends came up behind Lea sandwiching her between himself and Nancy, she did not care. It was an erotic sight. Terri watched as Lea’s dress was pulled higher and then in front of her, the man pressed his cock into her daughter and fucked her to the beat of the music. Terri just stared and smiled. As Lea was fucked on the dance floor, Fran was playing with Terri’s pussy under the table. “Your daughter is so hot, isn’t she?” Terri nodded her head. When Fran asked if she would like to feel what Lea was doing, Terri again nodded. Taking her hand, Fran led Terri onto the dance floor facing Lea. As the music’s tempo increased, Terri felt her skirt being lifted and a hardness press towards her pussy and then she was there, filled, impaled by a stranger. All she could think of was “god his cock is huge.” Both mother and daughter stared into each other’s eyes as they were fucked. They watched the passion build and the orgasm approach. With a scream, Lea erupted in orgasm quickly followed by Terri. Fran and Nancy smiled as they walked the two back to their table.

Taking the two back to their suites was easy as both mother and daughter were docile and open to any suggestion. When Fran and Nancy got them home, Monica was waiting with Dr James. Both women were quickly tranced and earlier suggestions reinforced. Dr James took Terri into her bedroom. There, Terri received some injections of a concentrated transformed formula as well as small injections in both her clit and nipples. Looking up at Monica, she laughed, “her sensitivity will hit new heights by the morning.” Finally, Dr James inserted a gloved finger into Terri’s vagina and locating the mother’s G spot slipped a minute filament rod into the spongy tissue. “The rod will act as a miniature vibrator controlled by this remote. Given it is now under the surface of the skin, she will not realize it is there”. Dr James handed the remote to Monica. “In the morning, she not remember any of this, but she will have flashbacks to the club.” You should be able to control her at the party tomorrow might and by the time she leaves on Sunday, she will be agreeing to anything you suggest for Lea.

Both women then left the room turning out the light. For the first time in ages, Terri slept naked under the sheets. Returning to Lea, she too was put to bed but again not before she received a similar treatment to her mother. “Our little Lea is undergoing such a change, soon she will be one of us.” Fran and Nancy laughed, “she is already one of us in many ways.” Monica looked up to the two models, “excellent work this evening.” Both nodded their heads but Fran added, “god, it was not knowing what we were doing to a mother—daughter pair.” She then asked, “what of the father and husband?”

Monica said that he would be dealt with only if he objected to Lea’s career change. For now, she was betting Lea and her mother would hold sway in any argument. “Besides,” Monica argued, Terri’s sex drive and libido will be off the charts when she goes home. He will be too busy with her to worry about Lea.”

In the morning, Terri woke as sunlight poured through the window. Looking over at the clock, it was 8am. It was only then that she realized she was naked and had no recollection of how she got into bed. In fact, her memories of last night were foggy at best. Climbing out of bed, she made it to the shower where she was soon under the spray. When the warm needle spray hit her nipples, she almost jumped. Never in her life had they felt so sensitive. Terri looked down, her breasts seemed firmer and her nipples were hard. “Strange,” she thought. As she washed her vagina, her fingers brushed her clit almost causing a moan from her lips. “Holy crap, that felt good,” she whispered. She was wet, but did not understand that her wetness was a combination of her fluids and sperm from her dancing lover she encountered the previous evening. Standing there, Terri could not resist touching herself until she came hard. It was the first time in almost 10 years that she pleasured herself, but her brain did not question, why here, why now?

In the adjoining suite, Lea was doing the same thing. It had almost become a morning shower ritual and she suppressed her moans as she came over her fingers. Lea still had images of how hot her mom had looked and acted the previous evening. “My mom was a hottie,” Lea murmured to herself. Of course, Lea just remembered snippets and was not allowed to recall her mother being fucked as she was suffering the same fate.

Throwing on a robe, Lea headed to the kitchen and coffee. There was a knock on the adjoining door and Terri entered. After some small talk, Terri mentioned, “wow, must have been some night, I don’t even remember getting into bed.” Lea smiled commenting, “mom, you were feeling no pain, I did not know that you were such a hottie.” Lea’s mom blushed, “oh please.” Lea just laughed. “It was good practice for tonight and Monica’s party. By the way, Abby will be by at 10 to help you with a dress selection and preparation, after all, you are Monica’s guest.” When Terri went to protest that she needed no help, Lea laughed, “I said the same thing and was wrong, just enjoy it.”

When Abby arrived to pick her up, Terri turned to her daughter, aren’t you coming? Lea shook her head no. Given this is a Monica party, I have my own fitting to go too. We will link up here before the party. As they walked to the waiting car, Terri noted, “Monica does not need to do this, really, I will be fine.” Abby laughed, “trust me, Monica loves transforming the ordinary into extraordinary and bringing out the best in people.” Settling into the back seat, Abby handed Terri a latte as the car headed for the spa. Sipping it, Terri had no way of knowing it was again laced with a formula to deliver Terri to the party in exactly the mood Monica desired.

The spa treatment consisted of facials, nails, and a nice massage. Once Terri was relaxed, she was waxed. She tried to object, but was simply told “your husband will love it.” After waxing her hair was cut, highlighted and restyled. Finally, a new pallet of makeup was applied. After lunch, Abby took Terri to a boutique where she was fitted for a dress Monica already selected. Terri could not believe how daring the dress was, but had to admit it made her feel good. At her age, she loved to feel sensual again. They then went shoe and lingerie shopping with items selected she would never buy for herself. Abby laughed, “now I know where Lea gets it, she said the same things.”

Returning back to the suites, Terri was glad that Lea was not here yet. All afternoon, her nipples and clit had been even aching and the feeling intensified in the last hour. In her room, behind closed doors, Terri plunged her fingers deep into her pussy in an attempt to find relief. Not known to her was Monica was observing along with Dr James. “It seems Lea’s mother is slightly frustrated, by tonight, she will be ready for anything,” Dr James commented. Terri finally gave up in frustration just as Lea returned to her place.

By 4pm showers were done and stylist arrived. By 5pm, Lea was dressed and had her makeup applied. Terri was slower as she was not accustomed to the routine. When she put on garters and stockings without a panty, Lea had to assure her that there could be no lines in the dresses natural flow. By 530, both were ready and Abby handed them a celebratory drink. “Here’s to a great evening,” she toasted. Both mother and daughter sipped away and as they did the perfect combination of drugs and transformed flowed into their body. It would be a good night.

Prior to departing, pictures were taken. “Afterall, this is a fashion magazine,” Abby stated. Mother and daughter posed together and individually. Terri noticed how sensual her daughter looked in front of the camera thinking, “she has certainly changed.” For her part, Terri had never dressed so sensually. Although well to do and up on fashion, this was another level. Her dress was low cut, open back with a high side slit. It was form fitting and looked great on her. Lea’s was from Monica’s new collection and was layers of draped sheer material that allowed the outline of her body to show. Terri leaned into her daughter whispering, “I feel like I am naked under this dress.” Lea laughed, “you aren’t but I am.” Her mother looked up at her with big eyes. “Don’t worry about it, you will get use to the feelings.”

Heading down to a waiting car, the two women were soon on their way to Monica’s seaside estate. Mimosas were already poured and again, the women were exposed to the formulas concocted by Dr James. Both sank back and relaxed. Terri looked at Lea, “You my Dear, look wonderful and you seem to have grown into this job, I am proud of you.” With that she leaned over and kissed her daughter lightly inhaling a nice dose of transformed. The light headed feeling that swept over her was welcomed as both women felt a small shot of arousal.

Arriving at the estate, both women exited the car and headed up the steps. As they did, the sun hit Lea’s dress just right and Terri gasped, “you really can see through that dress.” Lea laughed, “I know, it is so hot.” Both women laughed and then blushed. Walking in, the met Monica who had to have the photographer snap appropriate photographs, then signaling to a waitress with a try, selected two drinks for them....“please enjoy, something special for you.” Both women sipped and were immediately warmed to the core. Terri noted, “now I do feel sexy.” Lea smiled, “you are sexy.” Together they walked into a room full of A Listers and fashion icons.

Both mother and daughter were a hit with the crowd. Young men hovered around Lea while Terri attracted the more mature set. Both women enjoyed the attention. Throughout it all, Monica smiled and loved the way the evening was going. At one point, an editor from a fashion journal came up to Terri and taking her arm walked her into the gallery. “Is that beautiful young woman you are with a friend?” Terri looked up and answered, “no, she is my daughter.” He smiled, “I noticed the resemblance. She is remarkable in front of the camera from what I see.” Terri, feeling light headed and emboldened by what was seeping into her system said, “I have not seen anything she has done.” Introducing himself as Evan, he guided Terri into a side gallery, “well then, it is time to see your daughter’s work.”

Terri was stunned. There was display after display of Lea in various dresses, outfits, lingerie and everything in between. In some she looked classy and sophiscated while in others she looked sultry and sexy. “She shows quite a wide range of emotions in her work, does her mother carry the same emotions?” Terri blushed. Just then a waitress with a silver tray walked up to Terri, “compliments of Ms. Monica.” Terri took a small glass and sipped it. Warmth and a feeling of sensuality swept across her body. Evan smiled clearly knowing what was going on. Terri took a minute to get her bearings as she adjusted to the sensations sweeping through her. At no point did her mind make the drink and sensation connection.

As Evan walked her deeper into the gallery, the portfolio got more risqué. Here were the photos of Lea in extremely sexy lingerie and the introduction of Fran and Nancy. In some, Lea was sandwiched, in others there were images of lips on bare skin or on other lips. Terri was speechless and snippets from the club the other night floated across her mind. As she observed the pictures, Terri could feel her nipples harden and her pussy moisten. Shutting her eyes for a moment, Terri felt the sensitivity spike in both areas. Her mind registered, “god, why am I feeling this way.” Standing there, she felt arousal unlike any she had experienced, or given the other night, remembered she experienced. Her brain tried to rationalize what was going on, but the drugs and programming overrode her rationale side. When Terri thought, “this is ridiculous, I am a mature woman, her brain simply translated it to “why not enjoy the sensations, I deserve it.”

At that moment, Monica, who had been observing Terri’s movements across the gallery, activated the remote control. Deep within Terri’s G spot, the tiny filament implanted by Dr James began vibrating quietly. Monica could almost see the look of shock on Terri’s face as this new sensation hit her. Evan looked down at her commenting, “are you alright,” Terri had a hard time nodding her head yes. Monica smiled thinking the setting is just on low. Evan took Terri by the arm and headed deeper into the gallery.

Across the hall, Monica had positioned Lea so that the light filtered through her dress allowing the shadow of her body to show through. It was a very sexy look made sexier by how Lea felt and expressed herself. She knew people could see her outline and enjoyed the attention. Monica routinely had a small drink passed to her newest model keeping the drug level in her body at the right level. As the evening wore on, she felt more and more erotically charged. When she looked around for her mother and could not find her, Monica walked over and said, “your mom is a mature woman and enjoying herself, why don’t you do the same.” At that moment Fran walked over and with no hesitation kissed Lea deeply on the lips. As she did, she passed a drink from her lips to Lea’s, a drink laced with E, just as in the club the other night. Some of the men watching the display whispered, “now that is hot.” Fran overheard the comment and walking by whispered, “it is about to get hotter.”

Terri at the far end of the gallery was having a difficult time concentrating on the displays or Evan. More and more of her attention was devoted to trying to keep her composure as her body was stimulated in ways she had never felt before. When Monica turned up the vibration to medium, a small moan escaped her lips. At that moment, Evan pressed his body into hers and lifting her lips, kissed Terri deeply. To say she was conflicted or confused would have been an understatement. Deep down in a corner of her mind, Terri knew this was wrong, but the drugs and programming overrode that feeling and the desire for pleasure perked to the surface. As it did, Terri parted her lips and received Evan’s hungry tongue. All she could do was moan as Monica again increased the vibrations.

Evan whispered in her ear, “you are the hottest and most beautiful woman here and I want you.” Terri felt him grip her tighter. Her body was on fire and she could feel his hard cock pressing through the fabric of his pants. Taking her hand, he led Terri to a private lounge where locking the door, he soon had her pressed back against the sink as he fell to his knees. Lifting up her dress, he found a perfectly framed pussy, smooth, no panties, and so very wet. When his tongue hit Terri clit, she almost screamed. She could only lean back and enjoy the sensations which quickly brought her to the edge of orgasm. Evan then sucked her clit between his lips and rolling it slowly took Terri over the edge; she came hard.

Turning her around to face the large mirror, Evan unzipped is tux pants and freed his hard cock. Not waiting for Terri to fully recover, he slipped his cock into her wetness. The combination of being filled like this, seeing herself in the mirror, and the direct vibrations on her G spot, drove Terri to new heights of passion. She pressed her body back onto Evans cock wanting more. Her cries of passion were merely grunts and moans. No words were spoken. Deep down, Terri felt a build up she had never experienced before. The stimulation on her G spot intensified and she felt like she was going to pee. At that moment, the dam broke and she experienced her first total body orgasm as sensations ripped through her. She squirted fluids all over Evans cock and lost control for a period of time reduced to quivering and moaning. Tears flowed down her cheek as she could not control her emotion. It was the most intense experiences of her life. In the midst of it, Evan came hard and deep within her body.

Recovering, Evan cleaned himself up and adjusted his clothing. As he did, Terri did the same. Luckily, she had her purse and could reapply makeup to make it look as if nothing had happened. “Oh my god, that was intense”, Terri whispered embarrassed at what had happened, but still aroused. Evan smiled, “you my Dear are hot, stay on my arm tonight.” Together they left the lounge. Evan smiled at Monica as they walked past her and she again turned the remote on low.