The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Model Maker Part 4

Lea was interested in journalism and was disappointed when the only internship she could receive was with a fashion magazine associated with one of the large fashion houses. She went into the job with a low opinion of models and left it with a new outlook on life.

MC, BD, FF, MF, FD, MA

Across the room, Lea was frustrated. The feelings running through her were intense. She could feel wetness on her thighs and Fran’s kisses had only fueled the fire. Her mind was screaming, “I need to be fucked.” Monica could see it etched on her face. Lea, she mused, certainly has been transformed. At that moment, Terri and Evan walked up to Lea.

“Lea, I was just showing your mother the gallery, you take an excellent photograph and seem very expressive. I may have to ask Monica to borrow you for a shoot.” Evan looked directly at her. “Maybe a mother/daughter shoot as your mother also reflects beauty and sensuality.” He watched as both women blushed. As Evan walked to get all of them a drink, Lea took her mother’s arm, “mom, you look a little flushed.” When her mother blushed, Lea caught on quickly, “oh my god, mom, you didn’t, here?” Then she added, “how was it?” At no point did she mention her father or pass moral judgment. Both of the women had their inhibitions dropped to the point where morality was not even an issue. Terri leaned forward, “god, what he did to me.” Adding quickly, “he is so dam sexy.” Lea nodded.

Evan approached and handed both ladies a drink and smiled as they sipped realizing it would only add to their arousal. Lea felt it immediately, Terri a few minutes later. Fran walked up to Lea whispering in her ear “God girl, you look hot and good enough to eat.” Lea blushed deeply causing Evan to remark, “now that must have been a good compliment.” Fran did not hesitate, “it was.”

With that comment, Fran took Lea’s arm and led her away. Terri meanwhile followed Evan into another wing of the house where Monica kept a private photo studio. Walking in, he commented, “have you ever posed for a camera, Terri?” When she shook her head no, he laughed, “many models describe it as making love and find it a very sensual experience.” What Terri did not know is that Monica and Abby were observing through a two way mirror. Monica laughed, “Evan is so good at seduction, he could talk the panties off of any woman I know, but in this case, Terri doesn’t have any,” she laughed.

As Monica and Abby watched, Evan moved from the “you have a very sensual look,” to “let’s take a few test shots for fun.” By now the effects of the last drink were in full display and inhibitions were absent. Evan quickly had Terri posing. When he had her expose her leg up to her thigh displaying the top of her nylons and garter, he remarked, “now that is hot.” Moving forward to position Terri, he wrapped his arms around her and soon had her panting under a barrage of kisses and strokes. A man very familiar with fashion, Evan soon had Terri’s dress unzipped and falling on the floor leaving her standing in her lingerie and heels. When he stroked her nipples through the thin material of her bra, Terri just moaned. When he slipped his fingers into her growing wetness, a shiver of passion rolled across her body. When he whispered, “I want you again,” Terri thighs opened; she wanted him. He lowered her onto a bed used as a prop and was soon stripping. Monica commented, “I forgot how good he looked.”

On the other side of the room behind another mirror were Fran and Lea. The daughter was captivated by what her mother was doing. She had never witnessed anything so hot in her life. When Fran slipped her hand under Lea’s dress, she found her thighs wet. “Mmmmm, you love watching don’t you, this turns you on?” Lea did not answer, but merely turned into Fran and kissed her deeply. Monica and Abby also had a video feed from that room.....“that’s a girl, give into the feelings,” Monica whispered. Abby remarked, “the programming of this pair seems complete.” Monica chuckled, “not quite, I am thinking of a mother/daughter fashion shoot to give an upcoming issue some zip.”

Monica loved the show she was watching; it was better than a fashion show and demonstrated just how much she could change people. In front of her, she watched as Evan positioned Terri on all fours and slipped into her from behind. She watched his hands wrap around her and tease her sensitive nipples. As he began fucking her deeper, Monica decided to have some fun and turn the remote up to high. She saw the immediate reaction in Terri’s face and heard her murmur “oh god.”

Lea was positioned to see the expression on her mother’s face. “God, she is hot,” Fran whispered in her ear, “but you are hotter.” Those words caused a whimper from Lea. Fran slipped her fingers into the young model’s body reaching deeply and curling over her sensitive G spot. “Oh my god,” Lea encouraged. Fran was unrelenting in her touches positioning her thumb to directly stimulate the young model’s clit. As Lea watched her mother approach orgasm under Evan’s touches, she was quickly approaching her own. Fran kept increasing the sensuality whispering, “look at your mother’s face, see the passion. Your’s looks are the same.” Lea watched the scene in front of her unfold. She could see from the changed expression on Evan’s face that he was about to explode. She could see from the look on her mother’s face that she was going to do the same. Fran’s fingers continued to drive her own moans and feelings. Lea watched as Evan reached his peak and thrust deeply in Terri filling her with his hot seed. Terri felt his explosion and that triggered her own. Finally, Fran leaned forward and whispered “come for me too good girl,” and Lea exploded on her fingers and hand. Monica looked over to Abby whispering’ “it seems you are getting hot too dear.” Abby said nothing. Monica chuckled, “god I love these parties.”

As Evan dressed and went down the hall, Lea straightened her dress and moved into the gallery. Fran walked into the photo room where Terri was still seated wearing only her stockings, garter and bra. “Terri, has Evan gone?” Terri nodded, “he went to get a drink.” Without hesitation, Fran asked, “he was good wasn’t he?” Terri’s blush said it all. Terri stood and as she did, Monica increased the remote to high causing her to moan. Fran saw the expression and heard the moan whispering, “you are one hot woman.” She then reached out and pulled Terri too her. Fran’s fingers found the mother’s nipples and clit and within minutes, Terri was moaning again. Fran brought her to a quick peak where Terri could do nothing but moan. “Please let me cum, please, I am so dam hot.” Fran smiled and concentrated her strokes on Terri’s clit driving the mature women over the edge and into a long and hard orgasm. Fran now had Lea’s scent on one hand and Terri’s on the other.

Evan saw Lea and walked over to her. “Did you enjoy watching?”

Lea was shocked, “watching, watching, how did you know?”

Evan smiled, “you have so much to learn as a model. Dear, I know everything. Now, did you like watching your mother getting fucked?” Lea could not resist nodding her head. “I knew it the moment I saw you. Kinky right? Now would you like to feel what she felt?”

Lea looked up, “I don’t understand.”

“It is easy my dear,” Evan retorted, “do you want to feel what your mother felt. Specifically my hard cock invading that sweet pussy and my hot rope of seed splashing around inside of you. It is a simple question, yes or no?”

Lea should have felt shock or anger, but felt neither; instead she felt an erotic charge like a jolt of electricity. She looked down and nodded her head.

Evan pressed his position, “look at me and speak. Do you want to feel all that your mother felt?” Lea nodded her head and whispered “yes.”

“Good, then you will meet me in Monica’s photo room in 30 minutes. Please arrive early, strip and pose nicely for me.” Lea looked confused, but for some reason could not say no. Monica of course knew what was going on and walking over whispered, “be a good girl and listen to Evan.” Her programming intact, Lea smiled and said “yes.”

Thirty minutes later, Lea was in the photo room sitting on the same bed her mother occupied just a few hours earlier. Lea’s dress was hanging in the corner and all she was wearing was her garter belt and stockings. Her firm, pert breasts hung free. Evan walked in and smiled, “no wonder you are the hit of the fashion world, you look beautiful.” He continued, would a mother/daughter fashion shoot appeal to you? Personally, I think it would be hot.” Lea nodded her head. Evan’s next words were simply “stand” and Lea did. He looked her up and down. “Now, turn,” and she did feeling his hand run down her spine. “Are you wet,” Evan asked. Without blushing, Lea answered “yes.”

“Did you see my cock fill your mother?”

“Yes,” was all the young model could answer.

“So, you want to be filled too?”

“Yes,” Lea answered quietly.

“Do you see that mirror on the wall?” Evan inquired.

When Lea nodded yes, he simply said, “remember like you, Terri may see all that happens here, would that excite you?” Lea again nodded.

Evan finished by adding, “but maybe Nancy will do to Terri what Fran did to you.”

Evan walked closer to the bed, and slowly removed his clothes. As he did, he had Lea recline and watch making her touch herself as she did. Of course, Lea needed little warming up. When Evan joined her on the bed and placed his lips on her erect nipples, Lea sighed with all the air coming out of her lungs. The sigh was followed by a moan. Behind the mirror, Nancy was touching Terri at the same time. Monica and Abby joined them as Lea got her first taste of seduction. Terri could not keep her eyes off of what Evan was doing to her daughter. Instead of being upset, she became more excited coating Nancy’s fingers with her own juices. She moaned out loud when Evan whispered in Lea’s ear a simple message, “I am going to fuck you, just like I fucked your mother.” Hearing those words made both the mother and daughter’s pussy spasm. Nancy flicked Terri’s clit as the mother watched Evan’s long and hard cock slide into her daughter turned model. Th expression on Lea’s face said it all. Evan’s cock transported her into a world of pleasure.

All of the programming, all of the drugs flowing in her veins led to this moment. The young intern had never felt this erotically charged as when she felt Evan’s cock begin to move in her. Lea felt stretched, filled and extremely sexy. “Look into the mirror,” Evan chided, “your mother is getting off watching you get fucked.” That thought fueled Lea’s passion and when Evan reached around and stroked her clit while pinching a nipple, she went over the edge screaming in release. As her pussy spasmed and gripped Evan’s cock, he too let loose in a rush. Lea felt his cum fill her as rope after rope of semen flowed into her body. At the same time, Nancy flicked Terri swollen clit causing her to orgasm. “Like mother....like daughter,” she mentioned.

As the party died down, both Lea and Terri tried to compose themselves, but to no avail. Both women were horny, fueled by alcohol, drugs and programming, both were open to anything Monica suggested. When she looked at Terri and said, we’d like you to stay awhile and participate in a Mother—Daughter shoot with Lea, all Terri could do was nod her head.

When she woke the next morning, Terri had a call with her husband notifying him that her return was delayed pending a fashion shoot. Carl was not happy with the news and was even more unhappy when told Terri might be in the photos. “My god Terri, why would you want to do something like that,” he questioned. When she made a comment about “finally finding herself and having a little fun with his daughter”, he had to restrain his sarcasm. “Terri, you are in your 40s, you are not 21 anymore, this is not like you. I am coming out there to see what is going on. Promise me that you will not sign any release papers until I get there.” Terri laughed, at the word “release,” and wanted to say, I have found out more about release in 3 days then you will ever know, but she did not. Carl then hung up the phone and made arrangements to fly to meet his family.

Terri told Monica of Carl’s pending arrival. She smiled loving how her plan was coming together. Turning to Abby and Dr James she simply said, make arrangements for Lea’s father, of course he can stay with Terri. When Dr James questioned what they were going to do with him, Monica said, well depending on how he looks, we may end up with a family fashion shoot. Additionally, the underground market for special photos with the family is lucrative. Who knows how Carl can be used, but I do want him agreeable to everything. Dr James, that is where you come in.”

Meanwhile, arrangements were made for the first mother and daughter shoot. Lea knew the drill and quickly changed into her first outfit, a very daring cocktail dress made for a night on the town. Her mother was in a little black dress that was more conservative, but still showed her figure. When Terri saw what the hair and makeup team had done, she was stunned. Never in her life had she looked or felt so good. Prior to the shoot, her body had been totally waxed, so her skin was smooth and soft. Her pussy was bare for the first time in her life. As she walked into the studio, Monica turned her remote on low and a vibration began deep in Terri’s G Spot. Monica could see it in her face and smiled. Looking to Abby, she commented, “we will have some fun today.”

Both Terri and Lea had been given drinks as they were prepared for the shoot. As usual, the drinks were doctored. By the time they walked into the studio, they were putty in the hands of the photographer and Monica. The photographer soon had both women ‘making love to the camera.’ He encouraged Terri saying she was the mature version of Lea. Hand placement and positioning became more intimate as the shoot progressed and the final set of pictures called for Lea to kiss her mother. Instead of a polite kiss, it turned into a deep mother-daughter kiss that ignited a passionate fire in Lea’s belly. Terri had lost all inhibitions and loved how her tongue danced with the tongue of her daughter. When she heard Lea issue a slight moan, instead of stopping, she deepened the kiss.

When that session was over, the staff took both off the set to change into other outfits. As the shoot progressed, the outfits got more and more revealing. The last shoot of the day was in lingerie. Prior to it, Monica separately tranced both women whispering instructions. When they were ready to start, Abby leaned over and whispered to Monica, “the staff said, that Lea and her mom are heavily aroused. " Monica grinned, “that is how I want them, this should be a great shoot.”

Terri was in a tight black corset that barely covered her nipples, a black panty and stockings. She also wore black gloves up to her elbow. Lea was outfitted in virginal white and had an innocent look. The shoot progressed and it was clear that beyond the mother—daughter look, there was a subtle domme—sub theme being achieved. Terri stood as Lea knelt. When they intertwined, Terri always had the dominant position. When a blindfold was placed on Lea as a prop, Terri felt her pussy grow even wetter. When she was handed a crop, she traced it over her daughter’s body until Lea literally moaned. Monica looked to Abby, “sales will spike with this issue.”

Monica looked to Abby, “I have an idea, do we still have some of that latex clothing in the shop downstairs?” When Abby nodded yes, Monica simply said, “extend the shoot, let’s get them both into something edgy and play off the D/s theme in a subtle way. I think it would be a great end to the layout.” Abby nodded and walked away.

Forty-five minutes later, Lea and Terri were both back in front of the camera, this time dressed tightly in latex that left nothing to the imagination. The nipples on both women were hard and poked through the material. When they walked in front of Monica, she whispered, “god they look hot.” Walking up to Lea, she whispered “be a good girl for the shoot.” She did the same to Terri. Those words caused the mother and daughter to lubricate heavily inside the latex. Their arousal was peaking and that was the effect Monica wanted.

Given latex covered their skin, Monica did not express any concern when Terri’s hand was placed over Lea’s nipples, or when Lea returned the favor. When the photographer had Terri lay on her back and spread her legs with Lea crawling between them, it made for the perfect erotic image. The same was true when Lea was on all fours and Terri’s lips were on her latex covered ass. As Abby commented, “these are very artsy photos.”

The shoot ended and both women were sent to change and given another drink. Monica was pulling all the strings and between drinks, drugs, tranced and triggers, both women were about to explode. Lea was showering after removing the latex when Terri entered and walked into the California shower. Her daughter said nothing, but reached out her hand and pulled her mother under the spray. Lips met, bodies pressed together and fingers explored wet, sensitive places. When Terri flicked Lea’s clit with her fingers, her daughter came hard. Lea then knelt and pleasured her mom and Domme. Terri exploded all over her lips. There was no judgment, there was no shame, there was just pleasure.

As the women wrapped themselves in robes, Monica entered and quickly tranced both reminding them that their husband and father was arriving in the morning. She then issued some very specific instructions; instructions both would comply with when he arrived.

To Be Continued