The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Modeling Clay, Chapter 2

Ex, fd, mc, mf

“Fuck, she looks amazing tonight.” Robert couldn’t help but stare at his gorgeous, sexy wife.

They’d just barely been seated, and already he could feel himself shedding the stress of the day. When they’d left the house to go out to dinner he could barely suppress his impatience, but now, he felt relaxed. Funny how fast his mood could change…

It was Friday, the end of another very long, hectic week. He’d been late getting home from work. This irritated Tina, his wife, because they’d been forced to change their plans. They couldn’t make the reservation they’d made, so they had to find a place without an obscene wait. This place was warm, comforting. It had a Tuscan villa feel, with lots of wood lattice and ivy.

The clatter of dishes, and chaotic murmuring of countless conversations going on around him failed to distract him. The restaurant was busy in a warm, welcoming way. The smell of food would normally have been making his stomach rumble. But tonight, Robert had eyes only for Tina. How quickly he’d lost his hold on the irritation he felt earlier. What was he even irritated about? He couldn’t even remember.

“Something wrong, babe?” she asked, and he blinked, pulled from his thoughts.

“Sorry,” he smiled, reaching across the table to clasp her hand in his, sub-consciously filling the need to touch her, even if it was just her hand. It was a small, intimate table, and they were both leaning forward toward each other, so there was little space between them, “I was just distracted. You look beautiful tonight.”

Her expression softened and his heart warmed. He could see how much she loved to hear that, even after all the years they’d been together. Just as she was going to say something to him, he started to feel strange. Her voice echoed in his head strangely, just like a shout in a cave. He tried to focus and shake it off, but somehow the whole world just went away. His head swam. What had she said?

Shit, he needed to pay attention. She always hated it when he tuned her out. Focus. Answer her. Come on. What had she asked?

Just then, the serving girl returned with their drinks and they both sat upright. He breathed a sigh of relief as his mind cleared and her attention was distracted away from his stupor of thought. Saved by the liquor. After setting a glass of red wine before Tina, a Jack and Coke before him, she followed with a glass of water for each of them.

“Have you decided what you’d like to eat?” she smiled happily.

Robert tore his eyes from his wife’s face to glance fleetingly at the serving girl, then had to check the menu again. What had he decided? Had he even looked at the menu yet?

Tina chuckled, capturing his attention again. He looked up, found her face, and blinked. She was smiling. Her eyes were sparkling alluringly in the ambient lighting.

“He decided on the Chicken Parmesan,” Tina smiled, answering for him.

She’s right, he thought, glad she remembered that, I don’t think I would have been able to. Wait, she’s still talking.

“… and I’ll have the Portobello Ravioli.” Tin looked up at the server, ready for the inevitable follow-up questions. She always said it was rude to answer a question that had not yet been asked.

“Would you like soup or salad for those?”

“I’d love the minestrone soup…and he always goes for the salad. Instead of the house vinaigrette, would you bring Ranch dressing?”

“Sure thing, hon,” The server made a few marks on her tablet, then put the book back in her pouch, “I’ll be out with the soup and salad in just a few minutes, alright?”

“Thank you very much, dear,” Tina turned her attention back to Robert, who still sat staring. “You feeling ok? You seem… disconnected, somehow.” There was something in her tone he didn’t understand. He tried for a second to figure it out, but quickly decided it just wasn’t worth the effort.

“Disconnected,” he agreed, nodding slowly.

After a second, he realized what he’d just said and blinked, shaking himself mentally. She was right. He needed to get a grip.

“Sorry, I’m fine. I’m happy we managed to get away tonight. It’s been too long since we went out on a real date. You were right. I’m sorry I was late.”

Tina smiled, taking a sip of her wine. When she put the glass down, she picked up the napkin and used it to dab her lips, perhaps self-conscious of leaving a residue there to stain her lips. Robert’s cock stirred at the sight. Those lips captivated his attention, glistening with moisture, reflecting the ambient lighting overhead, her fingers dabbing them delicately, seductively… he suddenly wanted to nibble them.

“You don’t have to be sorry,” she spoke in a lovely, soft tone, “I understand you had to work. I’m sorry I was angry.”

Tina glanced around casually, noting that they were secluded enough in the back corner of the room, and that none of the other people in the room, neither diners or staff, seemed to be paying them any attention.

“I was just thinking,” she smirked leaning toward him to speak quietly, and he knew she was about to say something not safe for polite company. He leaned forward to meet her half way, anticipating her remark eagerly, “about the other day.”

He knew exactly what she meant. “I still can’t get that out of my head. You were incredible!” He half whispered, taking her hand again, stroking his thumb across the back of her hand.

“You’ve been thinking about it a lot, haven’t you?”

He nodded, “All the time.”

“And how do you feel when you think about it?”

“How do you think I feel?” he quirked an eyebrow. What a strange question.

“Humor me. Tell me how you feel when you think about the night I was going to hypnotize you.”

That was unexpected. He’d been thinking about the sex that got in the way of the hypnosis, but the way she worded it altered his thinking without warning. He wasn’t sure he’d heard her right.

“What did you say?” he leaned forward, his gaze locked on her eyes as she spoke. He loved to watch her eyes.

She started to answer his question, but he found it increasingly hard to pay attention. Suddenly he was thinking about her soft, alluring voice, and the heavy feeling when she tried to hypnotize him in the past. He could hear the words bouncing around in his head. Words like ‘relax’ and ‘heavy’ and ‘surrender’. He tried to figure out what she’d meant.

To his memory, she hadn’t actually hypnotized him that night, so it was odd that she would associate the memory of that night with hypnosis. Her odd way of thinking was just one of the million reasons he adored her. In the past, when she tried to put him into trance, it had never worked, but it felt good anyway. He almost wished she was able to actually hypnotize him. It would probably feel really good.

She looked to be waiting for him to say something, so he shrugged, “I don’t know… that night I felt different. Keyed up. I haven’t been that horny in a long fucking time. It was fun.”

She nodded, understanding, “I remember you seemed very distracted. Every time I touched my face, it was like you couldn’t look away.” Her fingertips brushed her cheek as she said it. He hadn’t noticed until that moment that his cock was rock hard now, throbbing in his pants.

Her words reminded her about the mindless way he’d stared at her. The way his body had reacted. The way he felt watching her hand caress her cheek and stroke her hair. Just thinking back to the way it had felt made him feel incredibly worked up. He’d forgotten about that, He wished they could just skip dinner and take off, hurry home so he could fuck her again, just like he’d done that night.

“Yeah, it was--”

“You seemed to really enjoy that.” She interrupted him, and he felt the words die on his lips.

He nodded, she was right, of course. Why hadn’t he realized that?

“Have you noticed how good you feel right now?” she asked.

“I… yeah,” he nodded, staring at her eyes again, “How did you know?”

“Oh, I can just tell… Now that I pointed it out, though, have you noticed how much stronger that feeling is getting?”

“Now that you mention it…” he blinked again, squirming in his seat.

She was right, of course. She was always right. The second she pointed it out to him it started getting harder and harder for him to keep his hands on the table, instead of reaching down to his lap. He kept picturing her naked, imagined watching his cock slam into her as he fucked her harder and harder.

He thought he sensed movement around him. Glancing around, he felt as though nothing around him made sense. Shaking his head, he tried to clear it. How much had he had to drink? Just as he was starting to get a grip, Tina said something to him. He looked back into her eyes, and felt the rest of the world just slip away again. There was nothing else in the world. Only those beautiful eyes. He was so aroused all he could do was stare. If they weren’t surrounded by people, he’d…

Suddenly, he heard a sharp noise, similar to the snap of someone’s fingers, and he blinked. He hoped she hadn’t noticed how strange he was behaving. Judging by the amused look on her face, she had.

“Sorry, I guess its just been a long week.” He heard himself say. He hadn’t actually meant to say it, but it was just as well. He needed to give her something in the way of an excuse for his behavior. He shifted his weight in his chair, which brought his attention back to his most important organ. He was still throbbing with arousal. He hadn’t even noticed that his hand was stroking over the material of his pants. How embarrassing! He looked around, hoping no one had noticed.

Confused, he looked down at the table, finding a plate of salad before him. How long had it been there? He robotically picked up the fork beside it, and took a bite. Tina took a bite of her soup, which was half gone, and sat watching him with a look of amusement bordering on hilarity.

Don’t worry, love,” she smiled, taking a sip of wine, “I’m sure you’ll make it up to me later.”

As they ate, he suffered. He couldn’t get his mind off his dick, except when he directed his thoughts toward her beautiful, dripping wet pussy. He needed to fuck her so bad. He could almost feel himself slamming into her wet pussy already. Just thinking about it sent another throb through his body.

Tina, on the other hand, was perfectly at ease. She was in no hurry to finish her meal. She even ordered desert, which she rarely did. He thought over and over about dropping a few twenty dollar bills on the table and dragging her out to the car.

Finally, after a long while talking over drinks and desert, waiting for the server to return with their receipt and his card, and then a lengthy visit to the ladies room on the way out, he had her outside, and found himself holding her hand, increasing his pace as he walked to the car.

“What’s the rush, turbo?” she asked from behind him, chuckling.

He didn’t loosen his grip on her arm, and offered no response at all. He was done waiting. When they got to the car, he was about to open the door for her, but decided he couldn’t wait any longer. He tugged on her arm, pulling her closer, then spun her around and pinned her against the car door. She gasped in surprise, giggling playfully.

“Now really, Robert…” she pushed against him to no avail, “We left our adolescence behind years ago.”

He only grunted and cut off her protests with a deep kiss. One hand reached up to cup behind her neck, fingers threading through her hair, while the other kneaded one of her wonderful breasts. He noted with satisfaction that the nipple was rock hard.

He heard her make another noise, only half protesting, and her hands pushed against his chest again. Just like the first time she did this, he ignored her. He growled from deep in his chest and nipped at her lip, then began kissing his way down her neck. She moaned at this, gasping in surprise when his teeth caught at the tender flesh near her collar bone.

He felt her hands groping up and down his back, fingertips digging into the muscle there, pulling him closer against her body. This close, there could be no mistaking just exactly how he was feeling. She quirked one eyebrow in a devilish smirk, meeting his gaze for a moment when he pulled back to look at her.

“My my… someone enjoyed dinner more than I thought he would…”

He stifled her words again, kissing her passionately. His hands began pulling at her clothes. She stopped him, pushing firmly enough this time to get through the haze of arousal.

“What?” he demanded impatiently.

“Relax, dear,” she purred at him.

His whole body reacted to that word. He felt himself slump forward slightly, leaning in to cuddle her. His arms went around her body and he held her close. His dick throbbed and twitched between them, but the only thing he could think about was her voice. It felt so good to listen to her talk.

“That’s much better, Isn’t it?” she asked, stroking the back of his head.

“Mm.” he agreed.

“Now, in a moment, I’m going to snap my fingers. When I do, you’ll immediately step back, let me open the door, and get into the back seat of the car with me. Do you want that?”

The thought of her snapping her fingers at him made him moan with pleasure. Yes, he definitely wanted that. He nodded.

He heard it. That glorious, powerful sound, and before he realized it was happening, found himself stepping back from her to watch her open the car door. When it was open, he followed her into the back seat of the car.

She was wearing a knee-length skirt. He watched the material ripple as she worked into position in the car, laying on her back to allow him to straddle her. It was lucky they drove an SUV. This would be a lot more difficult in a smaller car. He pushed the material of the skirt up her legs, exposing her thighs inch by inch. He kept pushing, expecting to find the fabric of her panties, but he found only skin, and the bony ridge of her hips. When he met her gaze, she quirked an eyebrow playfully at him.

It was the last straw. He jerked his fly open, shoved his pants and boxers down enough to let his erection spring free. Normally, he would rub her for a while to get her wet and ready, but this time he didn’t care. Wet or dry, he was taking her. Now. Right fucking now.

He didn’t need to worry about getting her wet, as it turned out. She was already dripping. He gripped his handfuls of her thighs and shoved, pounding into her hard, without giving her warning at all.

“OH!” she cried out, eyes going wide.

His eyes were locked on hers as he drew back and pounded again. Her eyes rolled a bit, then focused on him.

“Don’t stop.” She commanded.

He started fucking, just as she told him to, faster and faster. Pounding her over and over. When she started to moan louder, her clamped a hand over her lips, smirking.

“Now, now,” he growled, panting, “Do you want someone to hear you?”

She nodded against his hand, and he felt a hot rush of pleasure.

“You are so fucking hot,” he responded.

Another few thrusts of his hips and it was too much. He came hard, feeling himself thrash a couple times, bending over her. His elbows buckled and he rested atop her. Her chest was heaving. They both twitched a few times, after-shocks causing the moment to linger.

“Fuck…” he moaned.

She chuckled, stroking her fingers up and down his back. He was still inside her, flaccid now. He knew even the slightest move would bring him flopping out of her. His breathing gradually slowed, his pounding heart slowly returning to a normal beat. After a few moments, she squirmed beneath him but he didn’t move, which made her laugh.

“Come on, baby,” she arched her back, “There’s a buckle under me. Its starting to hurt. Besides, do you want to stay here all night?”

“Fine…” he grunted and shifted his weight, then pushed up with his arms.

After she wriggled herself into a sitting position, he pulled his pants back on, left them unzipped, and flopped down next to her, arm dropping around her shoulders to draw her closer. His mind wandered and he half dozed for several minutes. She seemed happy to rest her head on his shoulder and let him recover. When he felt the post-coital haze begin to lift he rolled his head without lifting it so that he could look down at her.

“So…” he spoke softly, “I was thinking. I never did let you hypnotize me. Do you still want to try again?”