The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Modern Assassin

by xpyre

(mc hm md fd)

I guess you are wondering who I am. You could say I’m an assassin. I get rid of people in a modern way, no martyrs or no loose threads. My targets just disappear at least metaphorically.

So am I here for you? Well yes and no.

Your husband is a threat to my client. You married a man who is clever, charismatic, strong and powerful and more than that he is careful. A man with no vices to exploit. A happily married, tea-total, god fearing, pillar of the community. A man who checks and double checks everyone who he comes into contact with. A man who I could not get near enough to bring down.

But if you look hard enough even strengths can be exploited as weaknesses. Your husband’s main weakness is you. You are his childhood sweetheart, wholesome, supportive, attractive, loving, devoted and equally as perfect as your husband.

Unfortunately your flaw is you are a creature of habit. You have come to this spa every Wednesday for two years. That is a long time and in a game where the stakes are almost limitless it is long enough for my client to purchase the business which has allowed me this opportunity.

You’ve had a lunch tainted with a cocktail of expensive drugs. These are the tools of my trade along with the manipulations they allow me to make. You may have seen stage hypnotists. They are street entertainers. I am a world class performer. You are about to become my enthusiastic puppet.

You love your husband and nothing I say will shake that. You married young and my research has told me that you and your husband have only ever had each other as sexual partners. You have an active if somewhat vanilla sex life, by the cameras that I’ve had running in your house for the last 3 months. You have a slight submissive streak and your husband likes to be in control. He seems slightly larger than average and he often makes you orgasm. You constantly show each other signs of affection. Importantly you defer to him which keeps him confident and strong. You are the rock that he has built his career on.

Well that is all going to change, piece by delicious piece. Your husband is untouchable directly but his love and trust of you will allow us to bring him down. You are our Trojan horse.

Firstly let’s modify your beliefs a little.

You now have a fundamental need for a variety of sex partners. Like all women you are hardwired to have a need to find a provider. However separate from that you have the need to find a man with the best possible genes to reproduce with. This second need is growing stronger daily. Your need for a strong virile sex partner now outweighs your feelings for your provider.

Your sex drive has been increasing year on year and now far surpasses your husbands. You are finding little or no sexual satisfaction from him and you have started to fantasize about the thoughts of being with other men. The emphasis being on the plural. You are turned on not by the thoughts of a single new man in your life but by the thought of becoming promiscuous.

You know that a man’s sex drive grows stronger if he is kept from having sex and that his need for sexual release means he will do anything to relieve the frustration. Your husband is no different.

You understand that your husband is not a jealous man but that is largely because he doesn’t feel threatened. In order to get more control over him that must change. You will manipulate him to feel more insecurity. You will open his eyes to the possibility of sharing you because that is the only way he will get sexual fulfilment.

Your needs for happiness are more important than your husbands ambition. You are in love with him. You want to share his life you just want other men to share your bed.

You prepare all your husbands food at home so it will be easy to administer drugs on a regular basis. I will provide you with all you need. They are all odourless and tasteless and dissolve completely in any liquid. That will allow you to take control.

The first drug you will administer is a simple impotency causing drug. True it will cause a little shrinkage in a certain obvious area but you won’t be making any use of that shortly in any case. He will feel confused and a little disorientated by this. He undoubtedly will think, or at least hope that it is temporary.

He will try to hide it. He will probably avoid intimacy. Maybe try Viagra, but his drug is on different scale and no amount of conventional treatments will undo its effects. Don’t mention anything and let him come to terms with it for a few weeks, then start to ramp thing up.

Start by wearing shorter skirts and lower cut tops. Every day make an effort to seduce him. This will start to eat at him.

Finally after a month push the boat out. Dress like a naughty school girl. Play at being innocent and submissive. His weak plaything, willing to do whatever he wants. Bend over and show your panties. Tell him you’ve been naughty and that you need a big strong man to straighten you out. Show him the damp patch where your juices are starting to flow. Slide a finger inside and tell him how empty you feel. The drug only affects his physical performance. He will be incredibly aroused but his penis will say otherwise.

Show him how disappointed you are. Tell him how upset his lack of interest in you is making you feel. Tell him that you feel ugly and undesirable. Suggest he go down on you. He will be eager to please. Offer faint praise for his efforts, say it has made you feel a little better but that you miss feeling like a complete woman.

Leave him overnight to struggle in torment with what is happening to him.

The next day will signal the next phase in your plan.

Add this drug into his regular one. It acts to counter the first drug in a very specific and controlled manner.

Bring up the subject of what has been happening. Then say that other men seem to still find you attractive. Name names. Talk about which person finds which part of your body attractive. Be explicit tell him where you were and what you were doing when you were shown the attention. Tell him about one guy who had a visible hard on when you bent over. Tell your husband you want him to feel the same way.

He will feel terrible. But with good timing his full arousal is about to hit him like a steam train.

The antidote kicks in at exactly 30 minutes and only lasts 5 minutes. You must be talking about other men at just that point in time. My guess is that if you have been teasing hard the aphrodisiacs in the drug will make him cum prematurely maybe without any stimulation at all. In any case even the slightest touch will send him over the edge. He has no chance of getting as far as penetrating you.

You need to tease gently him about it but make sure he feels guilt and shame both for squirting after being unable to satisfy you and for the apparent cause of his arousal. Ask him what aspect of you being wanted by other men is such a turn on. After he has cum he will be limp and useless again. Revert back to a vanilla sex session, give him a sloppy blowjob, he won’t be able to respond this will allow the realisation to dawn on him that it was the talk of other men that got him turned on.

Let the days pass. Appear distraught by the lack of his response to your sexual advances. Cry with frustration. Question his love for you. Masturbate for him. Show him how much you need sex. Use a black dildo in front of him, one that dwarfs his size. He is bound to be too embarrassed to object. Let a couple of days pass and then repeat. Say how much you need him inside you. Inwardly giggle at his inability to get even slightly hard.

Then put the antidote in a drink and ask to watch this video. At 28 minutes in the loving husband admits to wanting a black man to fuck his wife. That should be just about time for the antidote to be effective again. He will be confused. He won’t have ever considered such an outrageous thought yet it will be the only thing that appears to get him hard. Get him to try to fuck you whist he has chance. He may get as far as getting to your entrance but the drug is so powerful he will cum hard before he can feel your warmth wrapped around him.

Whilst this is happening you need to make some complementary changes in his work life.

Your husband finds it natural to be an alpha. That needs a little modification. When he has an important meeting, slip him this additional cocktail. It will fuzz his mind and make him feel anxious and full of self-doubt. Suddenly his clear vision won’t be there. His oratory skills will let him down.

Take up some charity work with the black community. This has two benefits, it allows you near lots of attractive, potential sex partners and it means you can invite your husband to meeting where everyone else is black. When he is at those meetings give him this to drink. It will make him feel docile and content. Happy but submissive, content to go along with everyone else’s great ideas. A true beta.

Assault him on all sides. Undermine his confidence. Scream at his lack of interest in you. When he is suitably dosed up bring up the topic of other men, start saying which ones appeal to you, which ones look interested in you and watch his reaction as his body betrays him. Over and over let him start to associate sexual release with other men being with you.

Strangely you can probably stop drugging him around now. His anxiety will keep him from making advances to you. His premature performance will continue from a cross between his angst and his arousal. The dopamine as he cums with the thought of you and other men will eventually be a natural re-enforcer of his new fetish.

You should appear reluctant, but resigned, to embracing your husband’s new take on sex. Say that you would consider going for a meal with a colleague and that you could “pretend” it was a date. When he enthusiastically agrees you can let him help get you ready. Let him buy you some new underwear, choose a sexy dress, help you shave your legs and your more intimate areas. Say how exciting this all is, but make it appear you are doing it because of his new kink.

Just as you leave you can give him a new drug. This one will make him hard, it will give him intense orgasms but instead of the usual post orgasm cool down it will all just start again in a continual euphoric sexual feeling.

Once you are on your date, keep texting him with provocative messages. Say how handsome your date is. Ask your husband if it is ok to touch his muscular leg. Your husband will be in a masturbatory frenzy. He will say yes. Partly because he is turned on and partly because he thinks it is make believe. Text every few minutes. Ask for permission to kiss, then if it is ok to go to a night club.

Say how hot you are feeling and how it is making you feel complete.

Say you’d like to have a slow dance, then text to say how hard and how big your date was as he pushed against you. Tell your husband that you are wondering how big it is.

Your husband will be encouraging you. Having suddenly all of the releases he can cope with after months of pent up frustration.

Tell your husband that your date wants to go back to his place and ask what you should do. It needs to be your husband who says to proceed at this point. But believe me he will beg you to go.

Then go quiet for an hour, followed by a “what have I done” text. Say that you lost control. That you were just so turned on after months without being penetrated. You husband still thinks it is pretend but you know it isn’t. You always had the intention of this being real.

When you finally get home make hubby a night cap and go and talk to him. Make sure he finishes his spiked drink before you drop the bombshell that although the original idea was for it to be pretend the texts were real, and that you were really asking if it was ok to carry on. He will be crushed but this final drug will seal the deal. It will bring out every submissive element he owns. He will not be angry but accepting. He will see you as his goddess. He will feel unworthy and wiling to submit to you entirely. He knows he has brought the situation on himself. This drug’s effects are permanent so long as enough mental anguish has been achieved.

You have become a hotwife and he has become your cuckold. You will make sure he is constantly diminished, he is permanently humiliated and distracted. You will move to a lifestyle where you will have black lovers and you will continue to be less and less discrete until it becomes common knowledge. You will instruct your husband to retire from public life and accept the role as your escort. After all he has enough money to provide for you for ever. That is all you ever want from him. A companion who can financially provide and a submissive accomplice to share your pastime of dating hunky black men.

I’m going now. You will find that you have no conscious recollection of this conversation. It will be as if it never happened. Or rather it will be as if it was always was this way.

Goodbye.