The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Modern Erotic Doll, part 2

By CNP

Commissioned by Mike Lee

Winnie Chua couldn’t believe how loudly the doll was moaning. She knew the office had a slight echo, but something about the tone of the doll’s cries of ecstasy made it seem as if they were coming from behind her as well as in front.

She might have put more thought into the physics of why that was happening if her mind weren’t in a sex addled haze because of it.

Winnie licked her lips again. She’d always had a thing for girls. Not that she was strictly a lesbian. Winnie was more in the undecided category. She knew what she liked when she saw it.

Right now, Winnie liked what she saw.

It was as if she was seeing Sarah Leong for the first time. And if the proportions on Geoff’s doll were to scale, she’d never look at him the same way again either.

She’d never really spent that much time with Geoff, he was just a code monkey, really. But Sarah she’d worked with for almost her entire career at Folks Company. Never before had Winnie ever thought about her superior that way.

Mind you it was the first time she’d seen the woman naked. And she’d never imagined how good Sarah would look with larger breasts. Breasts filled with milk...

The thought of Sarah’s breasts lactating was made Winnie’s mouth wet. She scowled at the doll being fucked doggy style by Geoff’s doll on the desk before her, the doll’s tits swaying as they fucked. ‘Milk Jugs’ still written clearly on them.

Why couldn’t they make the doll actually produce milk? Spared no expense, huh? Must have cut corners somewhere if they couldn’t make a doll lactate. Even just a little.

The heat that was starting to rise up inside of Winnie was getting harder to contain. When had breastmilk gotten her so excited?

No. Surely it wasn’t just that. After all, she could smell the woman’s sex. She had just heard her orgasm. Both of those always got her worked up. Especially with such a sweet scent as that! How were they able to get such a musk into a doll, but not milk?

Add to that she was still enjoying the show. Watching Sarah get fucked by another coworker.

Funny, despite all the times that Ms. Leong had asked for Winnie to call her Sarah, the name hadn’t stuck in her head. She had always been Ms. Leong.

Not anymore.

She knew the doll in front of her wasn’t really Ms. Leong. That’s why she could think of it as Sarah. Think of her…

It was just a doll. But it was a girl doll. She deserved a feminine pronoun didn’t she?

An idle hand made its way between Winnie’s legs.

“Pretty cool, huh?”

Shit. Winnie pulled her hand back tried to recover by readjusting her pants. How had she forgotten about Geoff being there? He was there watching beside her as his doll fucked Sarah’s.

“Oh, yeah! Uh, cool isn’t even a big enough word for it!” Winnie answered at last looking up at last. Flush.

She would never be able to look at Geoff the same way either. Not with a penis like that! He did have a rather nice cock.

Er.. at least his doll did.

But it was his own doll after all, and he was a programmer. How likely was it that it was ever remotely close to scale?

“I know right?” Geoff said, interrupting her from considering the matter any further. “And I know we haven’t worked out all the bugs for the remote control operating systems, but for those who want to have a more, shall we say private experience…”

Fishing through his desk of accessories for a moment, Geoff was able to find a tiny red ball gag that he strapped over Sarah’s doll’s face. “Good for the kink factors out there, too.” he added.

Winnie bit her lip. She was finding all sorts of things about herself today. And her coworkers too… she thought eyeing Geoff’s crotch. Then she looked him in the eye.

Crap. Why did he have to be a coworker? Geoff was pretty good looking, too. In his own sort of nerdy way at least. But if word got out…

Her mind was addled with arousal, Winnie considered making a move on the programmer just to sate her own needs. They wouldn’t have to be dating. It could be a one time thing. There was nothing in company policy that stated you couldn’t have a fuck buddy. Right?

Maybe Sarah could serve that role, too. Winnie crossed her legs.

Then she looked over to the desk where she had been working.

Sigh. She still had work to do. Wait...

“Where did Ms. Leong go?” Winnie asked, trying to hold on to her composure. She didn’t want Geoff to get too many ideas. Not without her permission anyway. Not yet.

“Oh, I just saw her go into the storage room. She must have needed a file from there or something. Tell you what, I’ll go check on her so you can keep checking out the dolls a bit. You haven’t said anything other than ‘cool’. I’d like some real feedback! And you’ve barely even glanced at yours.”

With that Geoff smiled and was up and heading toward the storage room before Winnie had a chance to tell him otherwise.

That was alright, Winnie thought looking down at her own doll. She could use a little time to herself

* * *

Sarah had finally found what she wanted. She didn’t often spend time in the storage room. Well, room wasn’t quite the right word for it. It was something just short of a small warehouse.

But the higher ups had put the axe on calling it the toy closet. Even though that had turned into the room’s main purpose. Props of all sorts and sizes were kept here to coordinate with the dolls for any occasion. It was mostly used by the designers to get ideas for the dolls and make sure that they didn’t waste time redesigning something that had already been made.

When she had first started working her, the storage room was little more than that. A place where old files, and mostly junk had been kept. She used to frequent it quite a bit when she was little more than a gopher for the company. But these last few years…

It had taken her forever to find what she was looking for. It wasn’t like she knew her way around this room anymore anyway. That’s what interns were for. If she needed something, she’d just send one of them on an errand to get what she needed. Usually long before she had an actual need for whatever file or object it was.

Meticulous. Sarah was usually one to have everything planned out several steps before it happened. Usually. Not now.

And even if she had an intern at her disposal at the moment, she would have been too embarrassed to ask for what she wanted. What she needed.

But she had found it at last.

At one point in time she had been disgusted that people would buy such things. For themselves, she could understand. She had a dragon of her own back home.

But for their dolls? That just seemed too perverted. Especially for the life sized ones.

Any scruples that Sarah had with her customers perversions were thrown to the wind once she realized how much of a profit she could make by selling them overpriced sex toys. If her customers were so stupid, who was she to argue with taking their money?

Of course, she could hardly look down on her customers now that she was using her own product. Sarah knew better than to call these sex dolls. And she knew better than to call the object of her search a dildo. It was just an accessory.

And for now it would be her mouth’s accessory. Then her breasts, first ‘milk’, then ‘jugs’. Until finally it would find its newest home between her legs.

Through her sex fogged mind, she could just only grasp that walking through the Folks Company offices naked. All that mattered now was that she filled her body’s needs.

* * *

Musagetes smiled as he led the lifesize doll of Geoff into the storage room. Now was the time for his fun to begin. He need only watch now as the young mortal pulled the puppet strings.

The mortal named Geoff was quite the artist. A single blessing from him might not be enough for Musagetes to thank him for his work.

* * *

Once she was sure that Geoff was out of sight, Winnie stood up and readjusted her panties. She’d always thought having them in a twist was just an expression, but hers had become just that. Though for different reasons.

After they had been arranged more comfortably, Winnie checked once again over her shoulder to make sure that Geoff and Sarah’s return was not going to be immediate. Satisfied that she might have a minute or more to herself, Winnie leaned back into her chair and slid her hand down between her legs.

It wasn’t a place where she normally needed to work out tension, but watching the dolls fuck in front of her had done a good a job building it up there.

Still, Winnie had enough sense to remember she was still at work. Out in the open at work now less… Even if it was after hours.

Maybe she’d sneak off to the restroom to finish herself off if she needed to, but for now the idle rub of her hand atop her sex was enough to keep her sated.

It wasn’t the first time that Winnie had fantasized at work. Or gotten off even. She was part of a younger generation that was more acutely aware of their own needs and sexuality.

This was, however, the first time that she’d ever had the opportunity to physically play out her fantasy. At least in doll form.

As begrudging as it may have come, Winnie at last felt some sympathy with the customers who bought the Onster series dolls. There was no doubting their quality, even though she knew the actual product was now made from subpar material. She made a mental note that she would have hers special made like the old ones. Not like the cheap ones that she and Sarah were helping to sling on the market now.

Winnie watched as Geoff’s doll continued its thrusts into Sarah’s doll on the desk. Watching Sarah’s doll’s inflated tits ‘milk’ and ‘jugs’ sway as she was fucked. Winnie licked her lips she always had a thing for big boobs. That was one of the reasons that she had never been particularly fascinated by the dolls her company made.

Not that Winnie had anything against fake boobs. Far from it. She was, to some degree, obsessed with them. Her search history, when she was looking for something in the female form, revolved around big breasted women. Sometimes, in fact, it was the women with bolted on tits that turned her on the most.

Her savings fund for her own potential operation was at a comfortable level now that she could go through with it without much worry. All the more reason why the doll’s swaying bosom in front of her was so exciting.

Up until now, everything that she had seen on a doll amounted to little more than just a mound of plastic. There was no natural sway to it.

Yes, fake breasts sway was sometimes unnatural. Or nonexistent even. But the flesh atop and around them was still human! A prosthetic appendage to a real person. More than simple plastic on plastic. Fakery upon fakery.

These dolls were something else.

Winnie wondered how much battery power they had to keep going like that. Or where the battery source was. Even with Sarah’s doll being naked, she was unable to see any lines or seals that would betray where a battery might hide underneath. Or for that matter, where was the speaker that the moans had been coming from?

Winnie looked into the mouth of her own doll, but couldn’t see anything. As lifelike as it was, it didn’t seem anywhere near as animated as Sarah’s. Maybe Geoff simply hadn’t turned it on?

Setting her own doll on the table, Winnie reached out to the other dolls to quiet her curiosity.

It was only with some regret that she pulled Geoff’s doll away from Sarah’s. She was surprised at the wet shlorp sound that came out. And she was once again impressed at the girth of Geoff’s cock.

A muffled moan could be heard coming from Sarah’s doll’s mouth as the cock was withdrawn. Winnie quickly looked over her shoulder again to make sure that no one had heard that guttural moan. Not once had Winnie ever thought she’d be thankful for the small ball gag strapped to the woman’s mouth. She waited for a moment to make sure that the doll wasn’t going to make any more sounds before she removed the thing. Curiosity had gotten the better of her, but she had to know.

With delicate fingers, Winnie removed the red ball from the dolls mouth and looked inside.

* * *

Sarah still didn’t know what had come over her. She had been horny before in her life. But never like this. Never to the point that she couldn’t stop herself from masturbating at work. Shoving a dildo into her pussy at work, no less.

But as much as she plunged it into herself it wasn’t enough. She needed something more… kinky.

It wasn’t that she wasn’t into it, it’s just that Sarah had never thought of herself as being one who liked bondage. She liked the idea, to a degree. But she had never acted on it.

Tonight, it seemed, was a night of firsts.

The red rubber ball had a band coming out both sides of it. Velcro was attached to each end. So it wasn’t like Sarah was getting into the hard core sort of bondage that she had read about. She could take the ball gag out very easily if she needed to.

But the ball gag fit so perfectly. Even though it was slightly off putting to her jaw, it made the rest of Sarah’s body feel so relaxed. So… right.

She resumed her position on the floor. The dildo sliding back into her. But as good as she now felt, the dildo seemed now to be further lacking.

It felt smaller somehow.

For the first time that evening, Sarah trust her instincts. Ball gag in mouth, and on all fours, Sarah let the dildo slip from her pussy to the floor. If it wasn’t going to do the trick, there was no sense forcing it. But now that she had the ball gag, Sarah sensed that her newly tattooed breasts could do with some accessorizing of their own.

* * *

The life size puppet of Geoff opened the door to the storage room with a surprising amount of stealth. Surprising if you took into account that it was anyone other than a deity commanding the puppet’s metaphorical strings.

Musagetes had abandoned his third person perspective of things in moving the puppet from the main room. Content that the controls he had left for Winnie would suffice in the event Sarah might get out of hand.

But that was the beauty of his plan. By letting loose his own grasp of the mortals, they were more likely to surprise him. Granted, they may end up giving him more reason to unloose his wrath, but that was a small worry as he could always clench his fist over them if need be.

It was with no surprise that he came upon Sarah on all fours, ball gag in mouth. Her legs splayed and rump in the air like a bitch in heat.

He was, however, surprised to see that the expanse between her legs proved empty. A rather large dildo lay beneath her, still glistening with her juices.

Musagetes had expected her to still be gloriously fucking herself with the phallus, or even with one of the full sized puppets to sate the physical needs that he had instilled her with.

And yet, still more to his own surprise, the woman before him was still fucking herself in front of him. She was just doing so without touching her own pussy.

* * *

That was disappointing. Well, not entirely. Winnie could find no speaker inside the doll’s mouth. However, on closer examination, she was left to marvel at how lifelike the inside of the doll’s mouth was. The teeth looked just like Sarah’s and the tongue was absolutely lifelike.

At last, she had to give Geoff credit. It did look like there was no spared expense on these dolls.

Only glancing over her shoulder now, Winnie leaned in to inspect the doll. It smelled more heavily of sex than before. And the musk coming from the doll’s crotch was more than just a woman’s.

Winnie glanced at Geoff’s doll, then back at Sarah’s doll’s glistening nether region. Even the folds of her sex were lifelike.

With a gentle hand, Winnie grabbed the tiny labium and spread it. The doll gave a moan that echoed through the room. But the sound didn’t surprise her as much as what she found.

Biting her lip, Winnie brought her finger back to look at. Then she slid it into her mouth.

How?

Winnie’s mouth watered as her hand worked faster on her own mound. She’d never tasted a man’s cum mixed with another woman’s. She’d always wanted to try a threesome or an orgy, but never had the nerve. But if Geoff and Sarah tasted this good in real life, the risk to her employment might be worth it.

Of course, that was one point against Geoff. She hadn’t noticed his doll cum inside of Sarah’s. And he’d only been there a moment.

Then again…

Winnie picked up Geoff’s doll and held it in front of her. She completely undid his pants, and pulled his underwear all the way down. Then she took the doll’s oversized cock into her mouth.

* * *

Time had become a blur as milk continued to stream from Sarah’s nipples. She was tired, and her knees were becoming sore from being on the floor for so long. But that pain she could endure. It didn’t feel right to stand up.

Not yet. Not while she was still full.

Drool was beginning to drip down her mouth from around the ball gag. Her breasts had become slick where the saliva had slid down and met with the milk that was spraying almost everywhere.

Her moans had only been stifled somewhat by the ball gag. Just enough so that hearing her own muffled voice had begun to turn her on all the more.

So to it was when she heard her own stifled yelp at seeing someone approach.

Her squeak of surprise soon turned to a moan of lust and need.

If she felt this good from her own stimulation, imagine how great it would feel to have another do the work for her?

Crawling on the floor, Sarah spun in a half circle then leaned forward. She surprised herself with how much her breasts had grown. If not for the metal clasps at their ends, they would have helped serve her as comfortable pillows as she presented her posterior to the room’s newest occupant.

* * *

Seeing a woman bent over and presenting herself to him was something that Musagetes could not refuse. Either in a puppet’s form or his own.

Fortunately, the puppet he was possessing required no further alterations to perform that function. Geoff, it seems, was quite thorough when designing his own replica.

He approached, removing his pants as he did so. Surely, if it could feel, the poor puppet would have been feeling blue balls by now. A punishment Musagetes would inflict on very few, and certainly not on a form he was possessing.

So, with little flourish he mounted the woman on the floor before him. Her wet pussy gratefully accepting his physical form’s offering.

He was thankful that this one had so quickly been converted, Musagetes was quite ready to reward himself.

However, he was surprised to find the so few puppet strings, as they were, attached to the woman he was now rewarding himself with. Only the woman’s enhanced bust remained controlled by the doll in the other room. Command of the ball gag had been relinquished.

And yet, still there it was adorning the woman’s mouth.

And the metal braces about the woman’s breasts showed no sign of any mystical force touching them. The woman must have sought out such nipple pleasure and pain on her own. Though, given the state of her expanded bust. It seemed like the extenders on the woman’s nipples were doing a good job of relieving the pressure of the milk inside them. Not once did their spray relent as he pounded her.

* * *

What would Ms. Leong think if she caught her with her hand down her own pants in the office!

The thought still frightened her but Winnie laughed it off. She’d never been caught before.

Of course, she had never been sucking a doll’s cock while she was doing it, either.

Damn it! What was taking Geoff so long in finding Ms. Leong? Winnie was now feeling bold enough to ask and find out if the doll’s member was, in fact, to scale.

Maybe he was fucking her in the storage room?

Ha! That would be the day!

Sure, Winnie might be one to do such a thing. Especially with the way she was feeling now. But Ms. Leong? Winnie could barely think of such a thing happening.

Well, with the doll of Sarah in front of her she could.

Having at last drained Geoff’s doll of its contents, Winnie had put it’s still erect member back into Sarah’s doll. She knew no erection could last that long. Especially through ejaculation. So she figured it must have been molded to be that size, and that size only.

But, given how much Sarah’s breasts had expanded, Winnie was beginning to think anything was possible with these dolls.

And just how had those breasts expanded? What had Geoff done to do that? And to activate the dolls for that matter… Hers still looked almost lifeless.

Her hand still down her pants, Winnie retraced Geoff’s actions in her mind. She moved over to his chair when she remembered he had been typing commands into the computer. Hopefully the program was still running.

* * *

Sarah was in heaven. She couldn’t believe that she had never made a move on Geoff before. She could still scarcely believe that she had presented herself to him in the manner that she had.

But mercy was she thankful that he had wordlessly accepted her offer.

In the recesses of her mind that were still capable of logical thought, there was an inkling of fear that he might let loose his tongue and let word slip of their escapades to the rest of the office. But that scintilla of fear was overwhelmed by the continual waves of pleasure that coursed through her body with each of her coworker’s thrusts.

Reaching down, Sarah grabbed her right breast and brought it up to her mouth. Before this evening she had never been able to do that. But now she was able to get most of her nipple in, even with the metal frame of the nipple extender still on it.

Milk filled her mouth. It tasted so good!

Only idly did Sarah think about of having to buy new bras after her fuck session was over. Of course, she would have to figure out what size she was now. And, given the size of her new nipples, she might have to have them special ordered to accomodate.

Looking back, she was impressed by her coworker. She knew Geoff had cum in her. Twice now, in fact. But not once had his size diminished. Even more impressive, the young man hadn’t even broken a sweat as he fucked her on the floor like a dog.

* * *

Thankfully, Geoff had left the program running. And he had left his desk drawer unlocked.

Winnie wasn’t sure about all the controls and commands.

She pressed a few buttons to see if she could make Sarah’s breasts even larger.

The results were not what she expected.

Winnie giggled as the thighs on Sarah’s doll started to swell and her tummy grew a small pudge.

Well, at least this bit of the program made a lot more sense for mirroring what people actually looked like. Having the dolls be able to gain weight like that only make sense.

Again, Winnie licked her lips as she eyed Sarah’s now plump doll.

Rather than turn her off, seeing Sarah like this actually furthered Winnie’s attractions to her. Her curves now seemed more natural. A body type that Winnie had seen on many a woman and one that she was more regularly attracted to. The first girls that Winnie had dated had been a little chubby. Not overweight, but not a twig.

And it was nice to be the one who was more fit in a relationship. Winnie felt like it gave her power over her partners. Even if it wasn’t true, she liked calling people fat.

Certainly being in better shape than Sarah did wonders to boost her own confidence. Even if it was just in better shape than her doll.

Try though she might, all her exercise wasn’t enough to get rid of Winnie’s last little bit of baby fat. Compared to Ms. Leong’s natural petite physique she always felt inferior.

Winnie eyed her own doll. Surely if there was a program to make the dolls fatter, there would be one to make them more slim. Or more fit even!

She knew she wanted to be more fit and have larger breasts. Lactation would be a plus… But she still didn’t know how to operate the controls. At least Sarah’s doll served as a nice guinea pig.

Winnie tried to reverse the weight gain, if only slightly, on her coworkers doll before moving on.

But the controls weren’t so intuitive that she was able to do that. Somehow instead of reversing Sarah’s weight gain, she turned her speech pattern into that of a dogs.

At least, that was what she thought she had done. She could only guess because instead of moaning lightly, as it had before, now Sarah’s doll was saying ‘arf’ and ‘bow wow’.

A scowl crossed Winnie’s face and she thought about putting the ball gag back in. At first she thought about putting the ball gag back in, but somehow that didn’t seem right any more.

Instead she was impelled to do a quick search through Geoff’s desk drawer. There she found a collar that fit perfectly around the doll’s neck.

That was kind of hot, actually. But the outfit wasn’t complete.

Winnie kept going through the accessories drawer until she found the matching leash that she was looking for. She clipped it onto the bitch’s collar and gave the leash to Geoff’s doll.

But the bitch didn’t stop yapping like she thought it would.

Silly. Why how would that have worked anyway?

Winnie shook her head and instead decided with the direct approach.

She instead pulled Geoff’s doll away from Sarah’s and turned it around. The she matched the two together again.

Now that the bitch’s mouth was full of cock, the yapping stopped.

* * *

Musagetes saw the strings pulling his fucktoy in a new direction.

Curious to see what his puppet’s newest master had in mind, he slowed his thrusting as she crawled over to an open box of accessories in front of her.

At last Sarah pulled out the black leather dog collar she had been searching for. He stopped his thrusts as she strapped it around her neck. Then she undid the ball gag and turned to face him.

* * *

“Woof.” Sarah said. And she meant it to. She felt so hot in the dog collar.

But she hadn’t meant to say it out loud!

Sarah brought her hand up to cover her mouth. What had she been thinking?

“Did you just just bark like a dog?”

“Woof. Woof! Arf?”

Sarah was starting to panic. What the hell was going on with her? She was getting the fucking of her life and if she kept acting weird that might stop.

“My, my… you are quite the bitch in heat aren’t you?”

“Woof!” Sarah spoke with honesty again, though once more she hadn’t meant to.

“Guess we should put this bitch on leash then, huh?” Geoff suggested, reaching into the box that Sarah had been rummaging through.

The happiness she felt made Sarah wag her butt. What happened to her tail?

The thought went as soon as it had come. Geoff was putting a leash on her. He was putting a leash on her! He was going to take her for a walk!

Sarah could hold back her excitement no longer. “Woof! Woof! Arf! Awoo!” she howled.

Geoff tugged on the leash. “Quiet down now, bitch.”

“Awoo!” Sarah howled again and with excitement.

“Bad bitch!” Geoff said yanking the leash again. This time causing Sarah to yelp.

“Yipe! Yap, yap, yap!”

“Maybe this will shut you up?” Geoff said at last, grabbing Sarah by the hair.

* * *

The computer seemed to be glitching now. Had she done something to short the program? This was all new programming after all. Spared no expense or not, Winnie knew that it always took some time for the bugs to get worked out of high level software.

The screen flickered in front of her and cycled through several lists and windows as if on autopilot.

Winnie tried to close the window with her mouse, hopping that she hadn’t corrupted the file by accident. When that didn’t work she hit escape and did the best she could to go through other command prompts that she remembered from her first instances with computers.

She was nearly ready to just turn the whole thing off and explain the damage to Geoff later when things started to balance themselves off at last.

When it finished, the screen looked like the way it had before, near as she could remember at least.

She sat back in the chair disappointed. She had been having fun playing with the program. But if it was unstable, Winnie wasn’t sure her curiosity would be enough to prompt her to risk crashing the program again.

Looking toward the storage room, Winnie wondered what was taking so long with Geoff and Ms. Leong.

Her eyes came back to the dolls on the desk. Geoff’s doll had resumed its position behind Sarah’s. Fucking her in the doggystyle again.

Winnie watched the heavy breasts on Sarah’s doll sway as she was pounded. God they looked hot.

Wait… was that how she had left the dolls?

She was sure that she had posed them some other way. Hadn’t Sarah’s doll been barking? Well, it did make sense that she was being pounded like a bitch then. Ha!

Her thighs felt warm as Winnie rubbed them together. She might not be able to play with the program, but Winnie still felt comfortable playing with the dolls.

She pulled Geoff’s doll off of Sarah’s. A not quite squishy sound coming from Sarah’s doll as she did so.

Winnie again marveled at the size of the cock on the doll, considering for a moment as to whether she should suck on it again. Would it taste different after it had been fucking the other doll for so long?

She licked her lips, but was able to control her hunger. Her belly feeling full from all the doll’s cum she had already drank. Plus, unless the doll had some magical properties, she had already emptied the doll of it’s supply.

Too bad the little doll of Sarah before her didn’t have any milk she could suck out of her.

A giggle escaped Winnie’s lips. Just because she couldn’t didn’t mean Geoff couldn’t.

Well, at least his doll anyway. She was sure he wouldn’t mind. Geoff looked like he was a tit man.

* * *

“Grrr!”

Maybe that hadn’t been the smartest of moves. Musagetes didn’t relish the idea of being bitten by Sarah. Not in that way. Especially not there.

Fortunately, his reflexes were godlike and the life size replica of Geoff was left unharmed. But the entity in front of him now was too far degraded for even his animalistic tastes. Musagetes enjoyed fucking like an animal—not actually fucking animals.

Pulling back he saw the jumble of puppet strings that wound back to the program he had left with Winnie. He doubted that she had done such a thing on purpose. Though he could sense that she was not entirely disappointed with the current outcomes. Perhaps she hadn’t understood the controls he had left her...

Musagetes left the changes he enjoyed in place, which was most of them, and reset the rest.

“You’re my fat bitch now, aren’t you?” he asked Sarah before returning to mount her from behind.

* * *

Sarah was only dimly aware that she had been barking like a dog only moments earlier.

She felt like she was in heat. And she was wearing a collar. And there was a leash attached to it….

And bitches were often in heat...

So the memory of barking didn’t seem that off to her. Plus she had other things on her mind and more important things between her legs.

God, she looked hot.

“I am. I am! Fuck your fat bitch!” she answered Geoff after she found the words.

She didn’t argue the point; she didn’t feel fat. But she did feel jiggly in places that she never had before. Like her breasts. No her boobies. Her tits. She loved the way her tits jiggled now. Maybe Geoff would, too...

She looked back at the man who was rutting her. He had a tight grip on the leash, her leash, as he pumped her. “Do you want to fuck my titties?”

To her relief, Geoff nodded and slid out of her.

Hoping he wouldn’t change his mind as he approached, Sarah continued. “Grab my tits!”

Oops! She’d meant to ask if he would grab her boobies and give them a good tug. She didn’t mean to tell him to! He was the one holding her leash after all.

Thankfully, Geoff didn’t seem to mind the slight and happily obliged and began mashing her tits.

* * *

Her legs were splayed open in front of the computer now. Her pants pulled down just enough so that she could comfortably fit her hand down her panties. Winnie had convinced herself that if Geoff came back and caught her like this he would just take it as a compliment.

And if Ms. Leong came back and caught her… she would just tell her, honestly, that she was testing the products efficacy.

There were no doubts in Winnie’s mind about that. The area around Geoff’s workstation had become pungent with Winnie’s scent.

At first she had been worried when she had touched the dolls with her now wet fingers. Fearful of lacing them with her smell.

Now she considered it something of a marking. As if she had claimed the dolls as her own.

Maybe Geoff would let her take them home for some more… beta testing. Maybe he’d give her a copy of the program, too. And walk her through it so she could do some more… thorough research.

She gave a frustrated look at the computer screen. She would much rather be doing her research right now.

Winnie’s look of frustration turned to one of lasciviousness. The screen had changed. It now showed both Geoff and Sarah’s dolls on it. Geoff was titty fucking Sarah, just as she had set the dolls in real life to do.

It was almost as if she felt a whir and a click. Perhaps the controls were more intuitive than Winnie had imagined. After all, Geoff wasn’t merely entering commands into the computer. He was playing with the doll’s as he did so.

She pulled Geoff’s large cock from Sarah’s still oversized melons. Then she pressed his face into them. Rubbing it back and forth between them. Winnie could hear the titflesh slap against the doll’s skin. “You love big titties, Geoff. Don’t you?”

Winnie knew she did. She started stroking the doll’s cock then guided his head to start sucking on Sarah’s long hard nipples.

“Mmm, you’d do anything for a woman who flashes you her tits, huh? Just hoping that you could suck on them like you are now.” The thought excited Winnie more than she had expected. She was sure she had started to soak through to the office chair by now.

Maybe she would buy Geoff a new one. Right after she flashed her tits at him.

A glance at the screen confirmed that the dolls on it had changed position to match what the dolls in real life had done.

She took a heavy breath then pulled Geoff’s doll from Sarah’s newly well endowed chest. Then she reached for her own doll and pulled down it’s blouse. “And you’d give yourself to me after you saw my tits. Wouldn’t you? You’ve always had the hots for me, haven’t you?”

* * *

Sarah didn’t know what had come over her. She had never been so forthcoming about her sexual desires. Of course, she had never fucked a coworker at work before either.

But just minutes before she had been so submissive to her fucktoy. But now she was the one in control. And it just felt so right.

She knew that he would do anything for her and her titties.

“You like that, don’t you?” she asked after slapping his face with one of her jugs. Milk splashed behind him as she did so.

She didn’t give him time to respond, instead smothering his face between her boobies. It felt so nice having him there were he belonged... Between her.

Maybe she’d let him fuck her again in a bit. But for now…

“Suck.” She said forcing a nipple into Geoff’s mouth.

* * *

Musagetes didn’t object to having the woman’s teat between his puppet’s lips. The milk was pleasant to suckle upon and he was glad that Winnie had left Sarah’s breasts filled with it.

Musagetes himself loved large, milk filled breasts. He was, after all, a tit man himself.

* * *

Her voice was no longer a whisper. Winnie had long since forgotten she was at work and others were in the building with her that night. Her excitement and arousal were too great to be contained any longer.

“Once you’ve drunk from my tits, you’ll be mine. Nothing will ever taste so sweet as the nectar from my breast. Don’t worry. You’ll never be in short supply. And I’ll be happy to fill you whenever you want.” she told Geoff’s doll.

It was doubtful that she would have cared even if she had been heard. Especially by Geoff. That would just provide her all the more opportunity to give him a good flash!

“You love sucking on tits. Don’t you, titty man?”

Her own imagination was now as exciting as anything she was witnessing with the dolls before her. And like her libido, her imagination had started to run wild.

Winnie pulled her own doll’s dress of while Geoff sucked it’s tits. Then she grabbed Ms. Leong’s doll.

“And you. Doesn’t the smell of my cunt make you gush Sarah?” She said holding the doll in front of her doll’s pussy. “You’ve always wanted to taste my pussy, haven’t you? Just the thought of it makes you wet your pretty panties. Are you thinking of it Sarah? I see your pussy dribbling. Are you hungry for my wet cunt? Would you like it in your face? It’s juices filling your belly?

I can see your legs quivering with anticipation.”

The doll’s legs were in fact quivering as if a small current was running through them.

“You’ve never been so happy as you are now, on your knees before me. Looking up to me. You’re goddess.” Winnie said, shoving Ms. Leong’s doll’s face into her own doll’s pussy.

* * *

Her legs were beginning to buckle. She wasn’t ready to just yet, but she could hold back the tide no longer.

“Oh! Oh! Ahh!!! Oh, Winnie!” Sarah cried, without making sense of why she had said her name instead of Geoff’s.

Geoff, for his part, didn’t seem to mind. His mouth still latched upon engorged, veiny breast. Sucking away at her milk as if his life depended on it.

She pulled his head off. And for the first time that evening his face showed disappointment. Sarah savored his look for a moment then yanked him back, putting his mouth upon her other tit.

“Does it taste good?” she asked him.

Geoff nodded, the titflesh spilling about his head as he did so.

“Good!” Sarah said, then sprayed him with newly freed boob.

* * *

Musagetes had never lost so much control of his own will. Usually it was he who dominated during sex. But this woman…

While not overpowered by her, Musagetes couldn’t deny that he was subdued by her massive breasts and the sweet milk coming from them.

And he could think of little else he’d rather be doing than drinking the heavenly nectar coming from them.

* * *

Her fingers were no longer enough to satisfy her. And as entertaining as the dolls were, she knew that they were nothing next to the real thing. Winnie’s needs demanding satisfaction.

She had given Geoff and Ms. Leong enough time alone together. The idea that they were in the storage room making love had drifted from an idle passing thought to the only possible explanation Winnie could think of as to why they hadn’t returned yet.

And if they were in the storage room together, all hot, wet, and naked. Winnie wanted a part of it.

Her patience had earned her that at least. And if not, her advancement in software interpretation had. She had become a whiz at the program that she had been having so much difficulty with just an hour earlier. Perhaps even more of a whiz than Geoff.

After all, even he couldn’t get Sarah’s doll to lactate earlier. But Winnie had.

Sarah’s doll was back on all fours, her nipples longer than they had been before. Milk dribbling from her tits onto the table below. Her head was buried between Winnie’s dolls legs, an audible slurping coming from within.

Winnie’s own doll stood proudly naked over Sarah’s. It’s hair now hung past her breasts and it was a dark crimson, just like Winnie had always wanted. Also as Winnie wanted, her doll’s breasts were now larger than Sarah’s. The nipples longer, too. They hung heavy and milk dripped from the tit that wasn’t being suckled by Geoff’s doll. She had moved his hands so now Geoff’s doll was jacking itself as it sucked from Winnie’s doll’s tit.

She had left the dolls to their foreplay on the desk. She was after the real thing, now.

* * *

A hunger was growing inside of Sarah. One that she hadn’t felt since her younger days. And, surprisingly, one that wasn’t sated by Geoff’s administrations.

It was a hunger for something that she knew Geoff could not provide, despite his best efforts. Sarah was hungry for the female sex.

She didn’t know why. She was slightly perplexed as to how she even knew what her hunger was as she’d never been with another woman before. But somehow, deep inside her she knew that was what she craved.

A current ran from deep within her and out to her extremities. Her body quaking in orgasm as she thought of burying herself between Winnie’s legs.

* * *

Musagetes was growing tired of sucking upon this mortal’s breast. It wasn’t that he wasn’t fond of the sweet liquids it was producing. And he still enjoyed the gentle slap of their supple flesh against his face.

But he knew that he had spent enough of his time here, and he had satisfied his pleasures to their extent. He had no doubt the busty women before him would be forever appreciative of the art her coworker.

He was about to draw his head from the mortal’s nipple when she pushed him off of her. He would have cursed her for the slight were he not distracted by a distinct perfume that had entered the room.

Still in the puppet body resembling Geoff, Musagetes’ eyes followed the scent. It seemed the mortal, Sarah, too had caught whiff of the heavenly elixir. She was crawling toward its source. Collar still around her neck, still held by the leash that had somehow slipped his own hand.

Sarah’s ass swayed with a hint of pleasant plumpness as she crawled. Her thighs glistening with her own wetness as she neared her crimson haired goddess.

Her legs stood apart so that Sarah could better reach between them with her tongue. Then she looked at him and smiled as she lowered her blouse. Gorgeous full breasts poured out of the fabric. Their long, hard nipples, beaded with milk, pointed directly at him.

It was her! His goddess Cyrene had found him at last!

Swollen member in hand, Musagetes approached the beautiful woman. Ready to give his body, heart, and soul to her.