The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MOMDIFIED JAKE’S TALE

SECOND WEEK, SECOND CARD

THREE COWS IN ONE KITCHEN

It is a new week. While at school the time passed so slowly that one hour seemed like ten days from the thought that tomorrow a new card will be available in my house; waiting in an unknown place; ready to be found. What kind of forbidden pleasures it will bring once I unravel its secrets? Only time will tell.

Before going back home I stopped to buy some comics and rent some movies. Since yesterday my wallet is feeling heavier than ever, so I thought it would be a good idea to lighten the load. Besides, there were some movies I always wanted to see and it seems that from now on I will be able to spend more time in front of the TV.

But the real fun came when Tanya arrived home and tried to change the channel to one of her shows, I just said “Mom! I really want to watch the TV” and then, she not only told Tanya to stop bothering me, she also asked her to do some of the chores I usually have to do but since I was resting and she didn’t want to disturb me -finally some justice in the world.

Before going to sleep, I did my now traditional wanking session using the magazines Paul gave me, remembering how good my hands felt the other day when they touched that incredible ass of the woman in the pictures.

After coming a couple of times I was so relaxed that I fell asleep while reading some articles about Sandy. I wanted to know what kind of woman mom used to be, hoping to find that Sandy was some kind of crazy party girl who loved to get male attention using her body, you know the usual for a woman as hot as herself.

But to my surprise most of the articles described her as an intelligent, refined woman. Those who knew her said that she was not just another pretty empty shell, no; there were brains inside that gorgeous head.

They also said that she always demanded nothing less than excellence from herself, and that’s why her work was considered one of the best back then. Her strongest points were beauty and dedication.

R:

Tell us Sandy, what do you like to do in your free time?

S:

Well, I think that there is nothing better than reading a good book. I really enjoy classical literature, but I also think that it’s important to learn at least a bit about everything, so I also try to read about history, art, biology and even math. What can I say, I think I’m just a geek.

R:

Well, certainly I would’ve loved that if the geeks in my school were like you.

I woke up the next day hugging one of those magazines. Well, it’s time to look for that card-School must wait, that fucking institution is getting in my way! I certainly don’t have the patience to wait after classes, and besides if I do that I will only have a few hours before Tanya arrives and I know from experience searching is not easy with mom here but with both of them it’s almost impossible. Maybe I could wait for mom to leave like the other day, or maybe I could try something different.

I ate my breakfast very slowly, and made some small talk with Tanya-although with a few insults-until she left for school. Then I went to see mom.

S:

Jake, what are you doing here? It’s very late, you need to go right now or you will miss you first period.

J:

Well mom, I just wanted to ask you something. You see, there is a western marathon on the TV “that I really want to see” and if I go to the school, I will miss it. Can I stay home today?

Her eyes narrow and by the look of her face, I thought she was going to scold me, but then she froze for a second and said:

S:

You know what; sometimes it is fine to take a break from the routine, so I think it would be ok if you skip school just for today. Have fun watching your show dear.

She then kisses me on the cheek and goes back to the bedroom.

Yes it worked, now I can wait home watching TV until mom leaves. I could search for the card right now, but I’m afraid that if mom sees me doing other things she would change her mind. After all, the trigger only allows me to watch TV whenever I want, not skipping school.

Sometime later when I heard the front door close I knew it was time to search for the card. I decided to start my quest in the same place where I found the last card: mom’s room.

The jewelry, the belts, clothes, the panty drawer, maybe I can take a break here like the last time-wait there is no time-I will just steal a pair of underwear and play with it later. Nothing in her room, let’s look in Tanya’s. What do we have here? CDs, books, a lot of clothes, crap, crap and more crap, wait… some panties, nah maybe another time.

I search in the kitchen, then in the bathrooms, the living room, the garden, and nothing. At the end of the day, after dinner, I also looked in my bedroom with no luck.

I spent a few day searching for the card, I’m afraid that it’s no longer wise to skip classes, even when mom represent no problem I don’t want to get in bigger trouble for not going.

I’m tired, it’s Friday morning and the card still evades me. I’m starting to lose hope. Yesterday I even considered looking in the garbage again. Well let’s not giving up, I have my cereal, milk and still time to find it.

Oh great, it’s empty. I really hate when people finish the milk and don’t throw the trash.

Well let’s just take another carton from the box. Wait-The box is almost empty! I can’t believe how much milk this family drinks; there are just two cartons left. I grabbed one and to my surprise, there it was! In the place where they use to put pictures of missing children the sparkling holy card. When I first looked here I never thought that it could be at the side of a milk carton-a big mistake.

Let’s see what kind of present we have here:

When 3 different cows are together in one little kitchen, and there are three glasses with their milk on the table, you will need to say “I’ve been milking these cows all day long, but their milk sucks”

What? The last time it was clear (well almost) what the trigger was about, but now I don’t know what to expect. I really hope that this trigger makes her suck my cock, but what the hell the cows have to do with that? And the clue seems more like a fucking riddle, well I’ll think about it at school.

Again alone in my room, I been thinking in that riddle all day long. Even in class it was only my body there, warming the seat, my mind was lost in thinking about cows and milk.

Finally believe I got it, it’s impossible to bring 3 cows home, so this must be some kind of figurative speech. 3 different cows must mean something like 3 different brands or maybe 3 different kinds, something like normal milk, light milk, chocolate milk and vanilla milk. But I’m worried; the whole thing must be done in the kitchen. If mom reacts to the trigger there, and if she does what I hope she will do… let’s just say that there is not much privacy in the kitchen.

On Saturday with Tanya there it would be dangerous to try the trigger, even if she leaves there is no guarantee she will not come back in an inappropriate moment. And Sunday is definitely out of question with dad there all day long. Which means there is only Monday, but if I’m wrong and the trigger doesn’t work, there will be no other chance.

I spent the whole weekend worried-when I’m not watching TV and asking for money anyways. I even broke mom’s stereo and had to give her some good spanking so I could learn to be more careful with her stuff, but I’m afraid all this pleasure will end if I fail the milk trigger.

Finally the moment of truth: Monday. I used the TV strategy to skip school and with mom upstairs in her room I quickly went to the kitchen and set up everything, the 3 different brands and kinds of milk (just to be sure), the glasses on the table, everything was ready, so I called mom knowing that neither Tanya nor dad will be home for a long time.

J:

Mom, could you come to the kitchen one moment please?

She just came downstairs, entered the kitchen and saw me there, behind the table with the glasses of milk.

S:

Jake, What are you doing here? If you are not going to see that “important show” of yours, then you better go to the school right now and stop wasting my time.

J:

Well it’s just that… “I’ve been milking these cows all day long, but their milk sucks”

S:

What? Is that some kind of riddle?

S:

Wait, are you telling me that you used all that milk and you are not going to drink it?

(I’m I little confused, did it worked or not, what is happening here?)

S:

Do you know how much your father works so we can drink milk whenever we want? And now you are here just wasting it.

S:

You are acting like a baby young man, and if you act like a baby then I’m going to treat you like one.

S:

Until you learn to drink your milk like an adult, you are going to drink it like a baby.

At the time she started unbuttoning her blouse revealing those gigantic D cups. After throwing the blouse on the floor she reached for her bra, and like in my hottest dreams she removed it-showing me the nude glory of her breasts. It worked, it really worked and now I can clearly see what the trigger does. She got closer to me, put her hand on my head and led it to her right tit. I opened my mouth to embrace with it the warm of her mound.

I started sucking like a baby who hasn’t been fed in months, using my tongue to caress her now erect nipple. Lust possessed me; I risked and used my right hand to play with her left tit, hoping this wouldn’t take her out of trance.

S:

Ahhh, ahhh, bad baby, you shouldn’t be groping my breast if you are not going to suck it; you are going to waste more milk.

It sounded like she really believed that she is feeding me from her breasts. I played along and quickly turn my head to start sucking from her left tit.

S:

I hope you are happy now, ahh! Aahh! (She moaned)

S:

You will be sucking me like a baby until you decide to act like an adult and drink from the glasses you left.

I took the colossal task of sucking and licking from those giant mountains, groping them with both hands while my mouth alternate between jugs: left one, right one, left one, right… I think I was a very bad baby because I even started biting the nipples. The moans became louder, her body was obviously getting excited by my actions, but her mind was unaffected, she still is thinking that this some kind of lesson to me.

I could play with her tits forever, but just like with the other trigger this is just making me want more. I’m afraid that if don’t stop soon, I will end up raping her, and without help of the triggers that could end very, very, bad. So I used all my will strength to put my face and hands away from those magnificent mammaries. I drank glass after glass until the 3 of them were empty.

S:

I knew you would understand; now I can treat you like and adult again.

She said while putting her clothes back. At the same time my mind was trying to figure out why I drank the milk glasses instead of continuing playing between those colossal mounds. After that she left the kitchen and return to her room.

Now I’m so excited, not only because I can taste those delightful tits every now and then when my sister and dad are not around, or because I will surely see new sub triggers working on her, but because tomorrow the new card will be somewhere at home and with it more fun with mommy.