The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MOMDIFIED JAKE’S TALE

THIRD WEEK, THIRD CARD

I COULD USE SOME HELP HERE- WHAT ARE THE COMBINATIONS?

I’ll probably fall sleep earlier today just waiting for tomorrow. I feel like a child before Christmas Eve waiting for his presents. Suddenly I was brought back to reality by the fact mom made just salad for dinner, and for a meat lover like myself that was worse than not having anything to eat, at least she could had made some sandwiches.

J:

What is this? There is no meat left from lunch?

S:

Don’t be picky Jake, besides I made this to help your sister with her diet.

T:

Thanks mom, and Jake you shouldn’t be complaining about the salad, because lately you have been gaining some weight, fatty.

J:

Well not everyone in the family can be anorexic like you sis.

S:

Stop that you two and eat your dinner.

J:

Ohhh really mom, can you at least fix me a sandwich?

T:

I think mom will agree with me that you need to eat healthier, besides she just told you about not being picky.

S:

Wait Tanya…. Maybe your brother is right. Why he has to suffer if he is not the one doing the diet? I mean I didn’t force you to start it; it would be unfair to make him follow your diet if he doesn’t want to.

S:

So don’t worry honey I will make you a sandwich right now.

T:

What? Mom you have been acting strange lately, very indulgent with Jake.

Then mom stood from the table and while making my sandwich said:

S:

Well, maybe I was being very indulgent with you, young lady. Maybe I should stop making your salad and force you to eat meat like the rest of the family.

S:

Here you go honey.

J:

Thanks mom.

T:

I’ll be eating in the living room, if you don’t care?

I knew what was happening here, it was the same kind of thing it been happening since I met Paul. So I decided to try my luck and:

J:

Wait sis, don’t you want anything to drink? Water? soda? I think I’m in the mood for one of dad’s beers. Mom can you pass me one please?

S:

Sure honey, you are old enough. And maybe you drink so much out there because I’ve been very strict with this kind of things, it is important for you to know that there is nothing wrong with drinking one beer or two, the key is not to drink a lot so you don’t get drunk.

J:

Thanks mom, I think I get it.

T What is happening here? Is everyone in this house just going crazy?

Then my sister left the kitchen. And as I expected my mom said in that now familiar tone of voice.

S:

Jake can eat and drink whatever he wants; if it is necessary I will hand make it myself.

When I finish with my sandwich I went to my room and did my right hand routine, then I fell asleep again while reading one of those magazine interviews:

R: Sandy what are you trying to tell your fans with your work?

S:

Well, I’m trying to show everyone that a woman can be beautiful and sexy without falling into the excesses that permeates our society. It’s usual to see now more and more famous and rich women having some wild life style, and this of course reflect upon the new generations, they want to emulate them. I don’t want to set a bad example if I ever have children.

S:

I want to show them that it is good to work hard for what you want. We have the skills and the passion to succeed at anything. That’s why I work to be considered more than just a pretty face, to be a real model at the full extension of the word.

The next morning I opened my eyes with the conviction of looking for the third card. But then I realized that I felt asleep with all the magazines on my bed. If mom enters my room and sees them, there will be no trigger to save me from the unpleasant moment. I mean, how in the hell I was going to explain why those pictures of her are full of dry semen? I needed to be more careful.

Then, while hiding them away, a card fell from the magazine. At first I thought it was some kind of coupon, but then after a second I realized that it was the third card! I thought I would have to search that thing for days like with the others, it seems that not cleaning the room have its advantages.

I hold up the card in front of my eyes, and read the contents aloud-I hope it wouldn’t be as cryptic as last time.

This week is easy, I wanted to give you a hand, but you better ask your mom for it. Remember, if you want the job done you must be sure that the things you ask help with resembles the organ you know it is HARD to ignore, only then you shall say:

“It’s nice to do the work by myself, but I could use a helping hand.”

PD Be a good boy and drink you milk, but maybe you can mix the words to enjoy it more.

After school I came back home running faster than ever. As Paul said, this week clue was pretty easy to understand. Everything was ready and I went directly to the kitchen to see mom, but before I had the chance to even say hi:

S:

Oh Jake good to see you, How was school today?

J:

Fine, as usual I guess, hey I…

S:

Great, listen honey I just came home from the store but I forget to buy some eggs, can you go and ask the neighbor for a few?

(Oh sure, I came running all the way from school just to ask the neighbor for a few eggs)

J:

Ok, but really mom, you always forget to buy something. I swear you will forget your head if it wasn’t glued to your body.

I hate when this happens, whenever she forgets to do something I’m the one who ends up doing it. But at least this time I don’t need to go all the way the store. After asking Mrs. Smith for some eggs I returned just to find something unexpected. There she was, cooking like when I left but it seems that she changed her blouse, now she is wearing one made from a very thin and sheer material that I could actually look through it, but that is not all, it seems that she isn’t wearing any bra neither because I can see those beautiful nipples I sucked the other day.

S:

Honey put the eggs on the table please.

J:

Yeah, whatever you said mom.

She turned her face and when our eyes made contact she froze for a second and said what I expected:

S:

When Jake reminds me how easily I forget things, I remember I need to change my blouse to my sheerest one. But once it’s done, I will forget I changed my attire.

After I almost got hypnotized by the free movement of her tits, I decided to continue with the plan. So I went upstairs, stopped in front of my door with a cloth in one hand and polisher in the other.

J:

Mom can you come over here for a minute?

S:

I’m busy right now Jake.

J:

Please I need your help with something.

Then she just went upstairs, saw me standing at the entrance of my room and said:

S:

What is so important that you can’t wait until I finish cooking dinner?

J:

Well, I was here just trying to polish my doorknob and it “It’s nice to do the work by myself, but I could use a helping hand.”

S:

Well, young man, I won’t always be here to fix your problems, so you will need to do it by yourself.

S:

Now I’m going to show you how to do it.

Then as if it were the most normal thing in the world she kneel in front of me, pull my pants down, then my boxers, and while holding my cock with her right hand she told me:

S:

Imagine this is your doorknob, all you have to do is just hold it like this and start rubbing it, making this movement: you see, up down, up down.

She just continued handling my member as if she were trying to teach me how to masturbate, but in her mind she was just helping her son, teaching him how to polish his (thanks god for phallic imagery) doorknob.

S:

It is important you use the correct amount of strength in your grip, not too strong, not too weak.

She just kept giving me all kind of tips while polishing my member, until I came all over her face.

S:

And this is how it works, but of course you have to use some polisher and the cloth instead of a bare hand.

S:

now if you excuse me, I have to clean myself.

She said leaving to the bathroom. I just put back my pants, but after a few minutes I was even hornier than before the hand job. I can’t wait until the next week to find some relieve. In fact, I refuse to. Then it came into mind the other part of the card. What does the PD means? Thinking about it, this week game was pretty easy, the card appeared soon after I opened my eyes and the clue wasn’t too hard either. There must be something else that I’m missing, let’s see:

PD Be a good boy and drink you milk, but maybe you can mix the words to enjoy it more.

What does he want me to do? Obviously the milk part refers to the tits trigger, but what should I do? Mix the three kinds of milk? Nah too easy, “be a good boy”—or in other words don’t do something bad-or maybe… yes, I get it, the mix means combine two triggers, in this case the first two.

But how can I get her to ground me for something and at the same time activate the milk ritual? Unless I don’t need to… Right now I must let mom finish cooking, and later it will be dangerous with Tanya around. Maybe I can try it tomorrow, and even if what I’m thinking doesn’t work, I already got my treat this week; it is a win-win situation.

The next day I made the milk ritual, (When Tanya is gone, of course) call mom and as soon as she enter the room I said:

J:

“I’ve been milking these cows all day long, but their milk sucks”

S:

I can believe you are acting like a baby again; well you will be treated like a baby until you learn your lesson young man.

While she remove her blouse and bra to feed her baby, I told her what I hope will bring more pleasure to the mix:

J:

Yeah, I guess I’m being very bad for not drinking my milk.

S:

Oh you bet you are.

J:

And “Spanking is common when a person does something bad” right?

She once again froze for a second and then continued undressing, only that this time she didn’t stop with the blouse and the bra, she undressed completely this time:

S:

You are a bad baby, very bad baby, and bad babies not only have to drink from their mom’s breast. They also will have to suffer the spanking punishment until they decide to grow up and drink their milk.

It worked like magic; there I was stood at the middle of the kitchen, using my tongue to play with her right nipple, one of my hands groping her left breast while the other was continuously spanking and grabbing her ass. The entire time she just kept yelling at me and groaning about the importance of drinking milk for my health.

Once I got the idea about the potential of combining, I wondered how far I could take it. So the next couple of days were pretty similar.

On Thursday mom taught me how to wash a cucumber, before using it to make a salad while I was being punished (or better said punishing) for being a bad boy who doesn’t eat his greens. This was great, usually she has to ground me for the spanking trigger to works, but with combinations I just needed to say something that make her think I’m being bad while the other trigger is on and viola I’m in the kitchen (that I must say it have become into my favorite place in the world) laid on the table, in some kind of 69 pose with mom giving me a hand job while I’m at the other side with her panties buried on my face, my hands delivering a satisfactory spanking to her now almost always red and exposed buttocks.

Friday, after doing the milk ritual again (Thanks god for the money trigger or otherwise I would end up spending all my money on milk) I convince mom that her baby could use a hand to make a banana split. This turned into a beautiful explanation of how a banana split must be, with a pair of sweet, gigantic vanilla ice cream mounts between my banana. Wow I had always dreamed about a tit job from those marvelous D cups and now I can have it whenever I want.

After my cream was spread over her face she just stood up and resumed her baby feeding to me until I drank the glasses.

On Saturday I woke up happier than ever, it had been the best week of my life. And now I do not only want to see what I will be able to do with the new card, but also, I look forward to make use of more combinations.