The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommy and Daddies Favourite

Karl is sick off all the attention his little sister gets from everyone, especially mom and dad, so he decides to get back at her and them, very bad luck for her.

MD IN MF

INTRODUCTION

Brenda and Thomas Davis live in a big house in a good neighbourhood; they both have well paid jobs and have two kids. Their perfect little daughter Karen who at 17 is everything they want in a daughter, Karen is 5′6 with blue eyes and long straight blonde hair; she has a slim frame with a 32c chest. Karen is in the swim team, captain of the girls volleyball team, and a cheerleader, she also achieves very good grades and wants to become either a lawyer or a doctor when she leaves school.

Brenda and Thomas are very proud of Karen and take every opportunity to mention their popular daughters achievements to everyone, Karl knows his parents love him but in comparison to his sister he cant help but feel like he doesn’t exist, Karl is 18 and 5′5 with short red hair, he is easily best described as a skinny geek with bad skin, He isn’t popular and has little hope of getting good qualifications.

SNAPPED

Karl had heard it for the last time “how come your sister can get good grades? How come your sister has trust worthy friends? How come your sister can be active and get good grades?” Mom and dad were giving him it tight as his sister went out the room, her perfect little body bouncing out the door as her long hair swayed left to right, “you know what mom and dad I’ll try harder to get more like Karen ok, in fact I’m going to the library right now” Karl stormed past his mother and father out the door, ‘I’ll show them’ Karl thought to himself, for about 20 minutes Karl did have the intention of studying hard and changing things, but after wandering down the rows and rows of books he came across one labelled ‘Nazi mind control’ compelled he picked up the book and skimmed a few pages to find out the book was about subliminal messaging and mind control techniques, Karl knew he had to take this book home and he also knew the stuff would work.

Once home and after rummaging in his wardrobe for the old speakers and mp3 player, he had everything he needed and just needed to study a bit more about it.

THE TEST

Karl recorded his first attempt “Karen, you can hear all I say, when you hear the words ‘fudge brown’ from someone you will become very acceptable to what you hear them say next” He repeated the message over and over.

Karl was lucky that his room was next to his sisters and managed to place the speakers under her bed and run the wire back to his room from under the floorboards when she was out.

When Karl new it was safe and everyone was asleep he turned the volume down low and pressed play then went to bed, the following morning nothing unusual happened and Karl repeated the process every night for a week, he then recorded a new message “Fudge Brown, Karen you want to make yourself and Karl chicken sandwiches for lunch tomorrow” and looped the message again.

Sure enough the following morning as Karl came downstairs half ready, his sister passed him as she headed out the front door, Karl went into the kitchen and on the table were 4 sandwiches with chicken and mayo on them, Karl leaned back on the work top and smiled.

IT WORKED

Karl could not concentrate all day, all he thought about was his next move, how he was going to change everything.Karl rushed home after school even though he knew he had lots of time, Karen was going to be at her last volleyball practice before the big weekend tournament, he had always heard people say Karen was a natural at the sport and was easily the best in the school if not the league. Karl new then what was next as he recorded his next message “Fudge Brown, Karen when you play volleyball from now on it wont be as easy as you remember it, your co-ordination will start to become less and less accurate and your opponents will become more intimidating every time you play” Karl smiled to himself “ also Karl will give you a letter, but you must not open it until after the tournament, then you will do and believe all in the letter” Karl knew that after Karen heard tonight’s message she would do whatever he wrote on the letter.

After Karl finished looping the message and getting the system ready for that night he went to his desk took out a pen, paper and envelope. He started to write down on the paper a list of orders: -

  1. Karen after every sleep, no matter how long or deep, you will awake feeling very sexually excited. More excited than ever before or you could ever have imagined.
  2. You will come to think of me as a handsome man, not just any man but your sexy as hell brother, I’m the best looking guy on the planet. And you will fall more and more in love with me each passing day.
  3. You know it is wrong and nothing should happen but the thought of you and me together is very hot. But you know mom and dad would go mad if they knew.
  4. After awakening every morning and lying in your own bed you will feel the excitement all the more knowing I’m lying on my bed only through the wall from you.
  5. You will find your appetite has doubled if not trebled and you will only find a need to eat junk food.
  6. You will want to be noticed more by me and will wear clothes that show more flesh. As if you were putting on a discreet show for me to tell me your interested.
  7. you will want to take more on an interest in finding out what I like.

Karl then placed the letter in the envelope and sealed it.

Karen came home late, she had went to a team mates house after practice and was now getting her stuff organised to leave the following morning, mom and dad were getting ready to, they were going to the big tournament to support there little princess, Karl as always now waited till it was safe and everyone was asleep, he then pressed play and went to sleep allowing himself a cheeky smile.

The following morning Karl chapped Karen’s bedroom door and passed her the letter, She took the letter placed it in the front of her back and zipped it up, Karl went back to his room and started another game on his PC, after about 30 minutes mom, dad and Karen all left and Karl knew he had the full weekend to himself.

Return from the tournament

Karl was sitting in the living room when he heard the front door open and his parents and Karen come through “ anyone can have a bad game darling don’t let it get you down” Karl looked round to see his parents talking inventively to Karen who after looking at Karl smiled and said “I wont, thanks guys” and ran upstairs to her room, Karl sat back down and looked back to the TV but he was still listening to his parents talking about the tournament, apparently Karen had played poor and by the end of the tournament was not even in the starting line up, Karl smiled then thought about how his mom and dad were feeling about princess now.

That night after dinner, Karl’s dad had told him to do the washing up “we were only away for the weekend, and to come back to a mountain of dishes, could you not wash them as you use them Karl, Honestly” Karl started the washing without a word, mom and dad went through to the living room, as he stood at the sink Karen skipped into the room “oh I’ll help you bro” and she walked over to the sink, Karl smiled as Karen stood next to him and rubbed her hip against his, she slowly lowered her hands into the water and found Karl’s hands, as she gave his hand a squeeze, Karl pulled away and gave her a kiss on the cheek as he dried his hands on her jumper “Thanks for taking over sis” then he walked out the kitchen and back to his room to play his PC again.

The Following morning Karl came down to breakfast, Karen had made him scrambled egg and bacon, Karl looked at Karen and sat down, Karen was wearing a tight pair of jean hipsters with a short white zipper that showed her flat stomach, her long blonde hair tied back, she poured him a fresh orange then sat down very closely next to him, Karl started on the bacon but as he did so he could see Karen move out the corner of his eye and he turned to look at her, Karl could only stare on with a large piece of bacon hanging out his mouth, as Karen obviously knew Karl was watching leaned back in her chair, unzipped her top halfway then using both hands and lifting her tits up then letting them fall and bounce inside the now loosely fitting top as if adjusting herself, Karl now only slightly conscious that his mom was upstairs and dad was in the living room, could not help but just stare. Karen looked around at her brother and with a dramatically false look at him as if to say I forgot you were there she then laughed a little cute girly laugh wrapped one arm under his then with the other hand slowly slid the protruding bacon into his mouth, she then leaned away from Karl sneaked a peek through the living room door to see her dads feet as he sat on the couch watching TV and kissed him gently on the lips, she then pulled back and looked into his eyes, then pursing her lips together she then slid her tongue out and licked her lips tasting the bacon transfer from her brothers lips, she then went to move closer only to pull back as both of them heard there mother coming into the room and throwing clothes next to the washing machine “Karl I’m honestly fed up with running around after you” Karl still in a state of shock tried to say something but could only stutter and run from the room, Karen knew she had made her brother excited and laughed as her mother turned to her “I honestly don’t know where we went wrong with that boy” Karen stared as her brothers shadow disappeared down the hall and up the stairs, she then took the bacon from his plate and placed it onto her own plate which was full of chocolate and crisps before starting to wolf down the lot.

Karl ran into his room, shut the door then moved over to his bed dropped his jeans and gripped his cock firmly then started to stroke his hard cock rapidly, it didn’t take long before he had cum, catching his cum in the tissues he kept under his bed, Karl then started to clean up his mess, as he did so he heard his door open and Karen stuck her head through “did I miss the show” Karl looked at her “what show” Karen smiled then as she left closing the door said “maybe I can catch the late night show” she then closed the door, Karl was nearly hard again just by her tone of voice, but he decided he would best try to avoid her for a few days.

After a week, Karl had managed to never or rarely be alone with Karen but he had noticed that she had started to put on a bit of weight and her skin was no way near as clean and healthy looking, in fact she had even started to get spots on her cheeks, sure he had had more than a few wanks thinking about her in her low cut tops and tight skirts, but he had managed to stay way from her knowing she was really horny for him.On the Saturday Karl’s parents were going away for the week end, as Karl sat in his room playing the xbox he could hear his mom and dad from downstairs “Right kids that’s us off, be good and see you Monday” he heard Karen giving them a kiss and saying goodbye, then the door closing and the car pulling out the drive, Karl cranked up the volume on his TV and returned to his game, next Karl knew was his door opening and Karen walking in, she was dressed in a slink little pink pair of nike shorts and a tight nike t-shirt, Karl paused his game and Karen walked over climbed up and sat next to him on his bed, with her back on the headboard next to Karl, Karl restarted the game, “Can I play” Karen asked, Karl looked at her “sure” he handed her a control pad, Karen took the control “you know I’ve never been much good with control pads, I’ve always preferred a thick joystick as apposed to a control pad” Karl knew what she was getting at but went back to his game, Karen was rubbish at the game and he was going to comment after he finished the level, but he never got a chance the next Karl knew was Karen’s hand sliding over his thigh, she fully turned to him and pressed herself against him, her tits either side of his shoulder, she leaned in close to his ear and softly whispered “why don’t you put that control pad down, and I can show you that I’m much better with a thick joystick” she then slid her tongue into his ear at the same time her hand squeezed his cock. Karl gulped and Karen laughed “I don’t get how a guy as handsome as you could be so shy” Karl looked at Karen in his mind he just thought ‘fuck it’ he jumped round grabbing her hair he pulled her to him kissing her hard, his tongue darting in her mouth then round her lips across her cheeks, he then pushed her to her back one hand grabbing and squeezing her tits over her shirt, the other hand pulling her shorts, Karen moaned in between “fuck, god, yes” she pulled her legs up to help him pull the shorts off then Karl started to undo his jeans, but Karen took over obviously wanting to get his member out sooner, she pulled at his jeans ripping the buttons apart then pulling them down, Karl’s cock sprang free and he left Karen’s tits to pull her black pants to one side then collapsed on top of her, Karl thrust his cock at Karen’s pussy missing several times, Karen then reached down and guided him into her hungry cunt, Karl never realised how tight and wet a pussy could be, Karl frantically shoved his full cock into Karen’s pussy, her legs wrapped round his waist pulling him forward as he thrust, she reached under again pulling up his t-shirt to his chin she then craned her neck so she could suck his nipple then give it a bite as he still fucked her pussy, Karen then fell back hard against the bed lifted her own t-shirt to her chin letting her tits fall out, she then arched her back and moved from side to side as Karl pumped her allowing her to feel her tits on him, Karen then shut her eyes and moaned “I want to rub my tits on your chest” at that Karl felt his cock swell and his balls warm then he could feel his cum bursting into her pussy, he let his full weight fall onto Karen as his cock went limp in her cum filled pussy.

Karl lay there, in fact he may even have fallen asleep but the next thing he remembered was that he was still on top of Karen, her legs wrapped around him, her finger tips running up and down his back, and his soft dick still inside her pussy, Karl thought this was horny and could feel himself getting hard again, “ Karl started to fell his cock getting stiff again, Karen looked at him “Karl I’ve wanted that for so long, I just wasn’t sure you wanted me” Karl looked at her then without saying anything started to shove his semi hard but stiffening cock in and out of her, Karen looked at him again “Karl I know you’re my brother but, I do really love you, I mean I really love you” Karl grunted as he started to increase his rhythm and fuck her cum filled pussy, Karen tried again “Karl I need you to know how much I love you, I know this is not right but I love you so much I want to tell the world, I don’t want any other girl to look at you, I want to be your girlfriend, I feel like when I was younger and played games about my prince charming and how I was going to marry him and have kids, I thought it was just a silly kids game but not anymore” Karl at this point had had enough “Karen for fuck sake shut up I just want to fuck your brains out” Karl felt guilty as soon as he said it, Karen just went quiet and let him keep banging her pussy until he collapsed on top of her again, Cumming again deep inside her, When Karl was finished he got up off the bed and moved over to the edge picking up the control pad for the Xbox as he went, Karl started to play his game again as Karen pulled her pants over her pussy and pulled her shorts back on, she then sat beside him looping her arms over his head and resting on his shoulder she then leaned her head to his other shoulder and watched him playing his game, Karl quickly got annoyed with the attention, He paused the game and moved her to arms length away “Karen this is wrong were brother and sister, we cant have sex, we did but we shouldn’t, as for wanting to be my girlfriend, no one can find out Karen what we have done, OK” Karen’s eyes started to glaze and she looked away from him, Karl felt guilty again “look, how about this, when no one is about we can pretend to be husband and wife ok, you know like how you used to play mommies and daddies, how would that be?” Karen smiled “that would be great, I could make you dinner, and cook and clean for you just like we were newly weds” Karl quickly put his hand up “Ok Karen that’s what we will do, but no one can find out, also I don’t want you getting jealous if I get a girlfriend, but I still don’t want you to get a boyfriend, I fact don’t let any guys touch you ok, now go get cleaned up then you can tidy up my bedroom, or if you prefer our love nest” Karen jumped up and straddled him raining kisses on his face “I’m going to love you so much Karl” she then leaned into his ear again “I don’t really want to wash your cum out of my pussy” then she got up and went out the room to the bathroom.

To be continued….