The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommy and Daddies Favourite

Karl is sick off all the attention his little sister gets from everyone, especially mom and dad, so he decides to get back at her and them, very bad luck for her.

MD IN MF

The Wedded couple

The following day Karen had cleaned Karl’s room and made space for certain items of hers in his room i.e. she had moved all her best underwear into an empty drawer, found space in his closet for some sexy little dresses and left both there pyjamas under the pillows of the bed.

Karl had lounged about all day playing computers and such like, Karen later started dinner then went for a bath, Karl continued with his game, Karen came out the bath wrapped in a small towel twice to answer the phone but she quickly made excuses to both her friends who had phoned and returned to what she was doing, she checked dinner then went to her room, Karl went for a shower then came back to his room to find Karen sitting on his bed crossed legged and a mirror in front of her, she had her large fluffy white gown on, her hair was tied up in a silver clasp and she was applying lipstick, she looked over the mirror to Karl and smacked her lips together before smiling, Karl then looked to the edge of the bed to where their were a pair of beige trousers, blue shirt, sleeveless cream knitted v-neck jumper and black socks laying neatly, “I was going to pick you out some boxers but decided the thought of you not wearing any was hot” Karen was looking back into the mirror, Karl dropped the towel around his waist to the floor and walked over to his drawers, he pulled out a pair of ¾ length shorts, a green t-shirt and put them on, he looked at Karen “I’m hungry” Karen looked at him back “me to, totally hungry” Karl then slipped out the room and downstairs to the TV.

Karl got a shout from his sis to tell him dinner was ready, when he stepped into the kitchen, he saw the table was fool of food, but not fancy food, good old junk food, Karl’s favourite, the kitchen was lit only by candles, then he looked at Karen in the dim light, she was wearing her hair and make up the same as how he had seen it in his bedroom, but now she stood next to the table wearing a tight white silk blouse, a tight fitting black skirt, black 4″ heels, black stockings and a large pearl necklace.

Karl thought to himself as he looked at his sister ‘how did she know he liked that exact outfit, she looked totally sexy’ Karen stared at Karl one hand on her hip, one leg straight the other slightly bent at the knee her other hand playing with the pearls, Karl walked over and sat down “I like it a lot” then he started to eat, Karen sat next to him she picked up some fries and put them in her mouth, she then lifted a slice of pizza and brought it to Karl’s mouth to eat, she then left her finger at his mouth, Karl kissed them then gently sucked them, the thought of her red nail polish excited Karl, “Fudge Brown, Karen I want you to sit still, you are unable to move but are aware of everything around you, Karen I want you to answer me honestly do you understand” Karen moaned a “yes” Karl smiled, “Karen, how did you know what to wear tonight?” Karen answered “I watched your porno’s from your bottom drawer, I saw what the girls where wearing and thought you would like” Karl smiled, he loved looking at Karen like this “ok Karen I’m pleased, how do you feel about me, and what would your dream be for us” Karl listened close now “I love you more than I thought I could love anyone, I would wish we were not brother and sister and could get married, spend our life together and I would have your babies and be a great wife” Karl now turned to her “Ok Karen I’m going to give you a bit of your wish, were now husband and wife, but we need to keep it a secret, it will hurt you to do so, you want to tell everyone but know you can’t, whenever we can you want us to act like a newly wed couple, I also think you should get a job after school, and the money can go towards rent for when you are able to sleep over in my room” Karen said she understood and Karl ordered her to go back to eating, after dinner Karen cleaned up then dimmed the lights in the living room and shut the curtains, Karl sat on the couch, flicked the TV on to his program, Karen walked round sitting down on the couch next to him, she then stretched herself out lifted his arm and snuggled under it letting her head rest on him, Karl watched the TV knowing Karen was desperate to go upstairs, Karl then noticed Karen was looking at him, he glanced, then went back to the TV, Karen now lowered her hand to his groin, she started to rub his cock over his shorts, Karl tried to ignore her but his cock was rock hard, Karl then managed to get the strength to push her away saying he wanted to watch his program (he knew she was his and that she needed him).

Karen sat there next to him until Karl said it was time for bed, Karl went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth, when he finished he went into his room, as he looked at his bed he could see Karen under the covers, he pulled his clothes off, Karen had again dimmed the lights, as Karl stood their naked looking at the bed, Karen then without even saying a word lifted one side of the covers up to reveal a silk red nightie and opened her legs, Karl knew the nightie was like one from the same movie, Karl was really turned on by this, here was mom and dads little perfect girl, the girl all the guys in school fancied, the one all the girls wanted to copy, just waiting for him to fuck her, she actually wanted her geek brother to fuck her on his bed, Karl slide under the covers, took his position over her, Karen again lifted the nightie up to expose her tits, Karl thought she was going to say something or wanted something else but he just wanted her now, Karen reached down again, this time to guide his erratic stabs at her pussy to her lips then gasped as he slid his cock in, Karl again just bashed away until he felt himself cum again, right up her sweet little cunt. Karl then rolled over pulled the covers up and closed his eyes, Karen reached round kissed his shoulder and cuddled him, then closed her own eyes.

The following morning Karl woke, he was on his back, he looked round and Karen was wide awake looking back at him, he smiled at her and she smiled back, she then ran her red finger nail across his chin then leaned over slid her tongue out touched his lips, she laughed then kissed him, Karl turned to her and began to forcefully kiss her back, Karen’s hands slid down his back and she pulled the covers from him, Karl then reached down and took Karen’s nipple in his mouth, Karen moaned, Karl then slid his hand down to his sisters legs and slid two fingers into her wet hole, Karen moaned again and pulled Karl tighter, Karl was surprised by how strong his sister was and had to really try to pull free, he then kissed her again “I want you to suck my thing Karen” Karen immediately turned over and pushed Karl to the bed, she then kissed down past his chest and swallowed his cock, Karl tried to hunch up so he could keep playing with her tits but his sisters thrust were to strong and he was being pinned to the bed, Karen pulled his cock from her mouth “I want your cum in my pussy baby” and she started to move herself up, Karl then grabbed her arm and pushed her back down “you will suck my cock, get it right in there, don’t let go till its cum” Karen moved her mouth to his cock again, sucking it deep in, she then bobbed her head down over it again and again until she felt him spasm and pull her hair to get her off after he had filled her mouth.

Some days later

Karl stood at the sink and was mad with rage as he scrubbed the dishes, mom and dad were sitting in the living room, he was totally pissed off that they were on his case more than ever, they treated him like a piece of dirt, then he felt two arms sliding around his waist and he smiled, Karen had slipped into the kitchen, she kissed him on the cheek then she looked round into the living room, mom and dad were on the couch watching TV and would need to get up and walk round to see in the kitchen, she looked back at Karl, Karen then slide one hand under his t-shirt and up to his nipple, her other hand reaching into his shorts, Karen then started to play with his cock as she pinched his nipple, Karl was turned on by the fact Karen was struggling to reach round him, yea sure she had put on a lot of weight from the junk food but the fact mom and dad were going to find out there little girl was pregnant and really starting to show really turned him on, Karen rubbed her belly on his back knowing it was turning him on, she continued to tug his cock, then Karl came all over her hand, Karen turned him round, bent over then licked and sucked all the cum she could see from him “Did you like that baby” Karen whispered, Karl nodded, Karen then whispered “I put that recording in mom and dads room like you asked, and left the remote next to your bed” she kissed him again “you go play your xbox, I’ll finish this” Karl smiled then went out the kitchen to his room, he thought to himself if mom and dad would be as easy to control as his sister.