The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mommy and Daddies Favourite

Part 3

MC MF MD IN

Karl’s dominance over his pretty younger sister continues

In Karl’s Room

Karl was in his room. As he lay on his bed with only his shorts on in the dark and his eyes now well adjusted to the light coming from the window, he looked at the ceiling as he heard his door open.

Without turning to see who it was he looked at his watch, 00:05. Knowing it was his sister before she climbed into his bed, her movements slightly awkward as she did so, it turned him on knowing his sister was pregnant, her belly growing daily and her perfect little body changing.

He had watched her closely over the last few weeks. Her clothes had become baggier and less tight fitting, she had given up volleyball and going out with her friends and the weight just seemed to be pilling on; It wasn’t just because of the baby growing inside her. Even mom and dad had noticed how much junk food she was now eating. They were still disappointed she had given up cheerleading and volleyball and that she hadn’t said why.

“Hey baby, I couldn’t wait as long tonight for them to fall asleep.”

“You need to be more careful” he tried to sound as serious as he could.

“You make me want to take a chance.”

“Well.”

“Well what, are you, in the mood.”?

“Tonight, yes I am”

She sat up in the bed and lifted her long white t-shirt off over her head; He watched her sitting wearing only a little black thong with her little bump looking so sexy, even in the dim light. She ran her fingers through her hair and flicked it back from her face.

She climbed over him before kissing down his chest, occasionally open-mouth kissing it and letting her tongue run along his skin. She purposely let her belly touch his bare skin as she knew that lately he had been really excited by it.

She was now between his legs and took his now rock hard cock in her hand before kissing it. She then opened her mouth, moved herself over him and took him bit by bit as much as she could. She sucked him hard as her lips fucked his cock, her head moving up and down.

He reached down, playing with her tits.

“I want you to suck me from up here.”

Karen slowed her bobbing head and pulled away allowing a drool of her saliva to string itself from his cock to her mouth. She knew what he wanted and moved herself back so she straddled his waist, then turning round she moved her mouth to his cock again. She heard him moan as her belly rubbed at his bare stomach, she tried to coordinate her head moving up and down over his cock and desperately trying to rub her belly on his.

“That’s it, suck my cock!”

He loved the fact that he had this power over her and that she could do nothing to stop him. He still got turned on by the fact that she could not resist his skinny underdeveloped body, even though her perfect, pretty body was increasing in size and decreasing in athletic ability and muscle tone.

If only she knew 3 months ago she would be in this position; the pretty and talented girl who has everything sneaking into her geek brother’s room for him to abuse.

It was becoming too much for him. He reached for the elastic on her thong, running his finger along it. He then pulled it deep into her ass and snatch. She moaned, then got her self control back (as much as she could, under the circumstances) by forcefully dropping deeper onto him and grinding her belly against his.

“Fuck yea, Karen, that’s so what I like.”

He pulled her thong to one side and proceeded to finger her wet pussy. He had no technique or grace, his enthusiasm giving way to brute force. She again tried to moan or scream but his cock at the back of her throat muffled any chance of their mom and dad hearing.

Karl couldn’t care as he had got his mom and dad under his control as well and was sure they would believe what ever he told them, yet he still didn’t really want them wandering in, he reduced the force he finger fucked her with.

His Balls began to swarm and his cock was ready

“Oh baby I’m going to cum”

She pulled her head back from him and started to wank his cock, her hand movements again trying to find a rhythm with her belly rubbing him.

“Yea cum on my face”

She had learned he preferred her face as to cumming in her mouth, although she would have preferred it in her mouth, she’d always done what was important for him, and if he enjoyed it so did she.

His cum sprayed her face and she gently continued to wank his cock, his body twitching under her as she did. He lay there catching his breath.

She moved off the bed picking up her t-shirt from the floor, she used it to wipe the cum from her face, before climbing back into bed with him, Her attempts to cuddle him were made more awkward as he turned his back to her, she was happy with this seeing it more of an opportunity to allow her to still press her belly on his back.

With her gently running her hands over his back and up and down his chest, he felt totally relaxed; He drifted off to sleep

Breakfast

Karl awoke to Karen moving around his room, and he looked at the time: 07:32.

“I slept right through last night.”

He looked at her then rubbed his eyes before stretching.

“So?”

“So, mom and dad are up, they were in the hall.”

She moved to the door again and peeked out, he heard someone in the hall going to the main bathroom, and she quickly shut the door.

He looked at her again, the sunlight from the window showing her tanned figure wearing only a black thong, he gazed again at her belly, the slight but visible bump now more erotic than any of her actions could be, she moved to the drawers and opened the bottom one taking out fresh pants and bra, then she moved to the second drawer and lifted out Jeans before taking an old transformers t-shirt of his from one of the drawers.

“I’ll just need to wait in here till they go downstairs. I cant believe I fell asleep! What if we had gotten caught? Can you imagine what would happen? I did want a shower as well before school but that’s not going to happen.”

“Calm down, sis.”

There was a knock at his bedroom door and Karen pulled the pile of clothes to her chest clutching them tight. She darted behind the door pressing her back to the wall as best she could.

“Yea.”

The door opened, it was his mom who semi-opened the door and peered in. She scanned the room although she seemed unaware of the small space on the other side of the door.

“Still in bed sweetheart? I thought I heard you talking or your TV on. Sorry if I woke you.”

“Its ok, I was about to get up.”

He looked at his mom. She was holding onto the handle of his bedroom door, her blonde hair perfectly done and her makeup subtly applied. He could only become more excited under the covers as he looked at the door serving as a barrier between mother and daughter. Dressed in a blue silk blouse, tight knee length black skirt and black heels, she looked great.

He had given her instructions that this was how he expected her to dress around the house and work, too. From the moment Karen had placed the tape recording under their parents bed his mom had not responded as well as their dad. In fact, she had to have more contact with the audio looped message and when he had gained control over his father, the opportunities increased. Now she was just like his sister and dad, his little puppets he chose to master.

“You can go back to sleep if your tired darling.”

“No its ok. I’m FULLY up now.”

He hinted at the words, but he knew it was obvious as he saw his mothers smile and she winked at him. He glanced toward Karen and saw the dramatic upset look she gave him as she knew he was turned on by their mom. While turning back to face his mom, he could still see his sister from the side of his vision. She had obviously been excited too, as she dared to take a chance. He watched her lower the pile of clothes from her chests, her pert little tits sporting erect nipples. As he talked to their mom, she displayed herself for him and for her own need to make sure it was she and not her mother stimulating the hard cock under the covers.

“Would you like some breakfast, darling?”

“I’m not that hungry.”

He had to quickly change his mind; he was enjoying this scenario too much and had to make his mom stay at the door longer.

“In fact I am a bit peckish, what do we have?”

“Anything you want, I’ll make.”

Karen now had lifted the pants she had taken from the drawer and placed an end between her teeth. She pulled down on them with one hand. Her other hand was busy between her legs as her arm pinned the pile of clothes to her otherwise naked body. He wanted her to move so he could see more of her belly. Her back was now pushing hard against the wall and her hand working deeper and faster.

“Well what do we have? Tell me.”

“Pancakes, waffles, bacon, cereal, toast…”

He let her voice trail off as he paid as much attention to the corner of his eye as he could without drawing attention to Karen’s presence in the room. Karen had now lowered the clothes to the floor. Her right hand was still between her legs, her left holding her right breast and squeezing it. He could tell she was biting down on the material of her pants trying to stifle her pleasure.

“Sounds good, mom.”

“What does, darling?”

“Eggs and Bacon with toast.”

“Sure, no problem.”

He could tell Karen wanted to slam the door shut on her mother and jump into the bed with him. She was bent at the knees with eyes closed but facing the ceiling the top of her head, almost touching the wall. Her left arm now pressed against her left breast as the hand moved towards her nipple and began to flick it with her fingers.

“Hey sport you’re up! I hope your mom didn’t disturb you.”

His dad now stood at the door way behind his mom. He looked at his wife as if annoyed she had disturbed him.

“No, I was already up.”

He looked at Karen who had frozen completely except for the hand between her legs. Her dad’s arrival obviously bringing home the reality of the situation. He looked again, trying to bring the events back into focus.

His parents standing on one side of his bedroom door talking to him and on the other side his beautiful little sister almost naked and displaying herself for him.

“Mom was going to get me something to eat.”

“Sure! Good idea. fix the boy a good breakfast.”

“That’s what I was going to do since I didn’t hear you offer. I’ll have it ready straight away, sweetheart,” She winked at him as she turned from her husband.

“I’ll be down in 10, mom.”

He saw both of them look at each other as they closed his door and left. As he listened to them walk down the hall, they chapped Karen’s door as they passed.

“Up for school, Karen.”

Once both parents were downstairs, Karen walked to the bed. She threw her pants at him; he let them hit his face and slip off onto the bed before picking them up. He could feel the dampness from her saliva and see her teeth marks on them.

“Down in 10, I don’t think so, I’m going to be longer than that.”

She said it as she climbed onto the bed and into his arms; again she was aware of how she should move her belly over his bare skin.

“You will need to be, I like my eggs warm”

TO BE CONTINUED….