The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MOM’S NEW LIFESTYLE

By Witchman

19 year old Lana Swain bit her lip and rolled her eyes, trying not to look at the porn magazines her mother had yet again left lying around in the bathroom.

The girl-girl magazines.

Lana shook her head. In the three months since her Mom had come out, she had dove head first into the Sapphic side of the pool.

It had all started after her Mom Teri had attended a women’s empowerment lecture at her job one evening.

The woman who facilitated the lecture, Gwen Summers, was a 40 something blonde, looking very smart in her business suit in the photos on her brochures, only Lana also noticed a slight air of unspoken superiority in the older woman’s eyes.

Teri had spoken quite enthusiastically about the financial planning programs Ms. Summers had offered, and had taken advantage of them.

It had paid off, too. Gwen Summers was a shrewd financial planner, and her investment advice to Lana’s mom had given them a strong cushion very quickly, allowing Lana to quit her job at Starbucks and just focus on school.

Teri and Gwen started spending more time together, and when they went away for a weekend for a “mentoring conference,” Teri had come home and told her daughter that she was now playing for the other team.

Although surprised, Lana was happy for her Mom. She had not been in any sort of relationship since Dad left three years earlier, and she seemed genuinely happy.

Still, there was something about the new woman in her mother’s life that gave the young girl cause to pause.

Although she had had a few same sex experiences herself, Lana did not consider herself gay, or even bi.

Her mother however, had started going out more in the last few weeks, ever since the last weekend away with Gwen some two weeks earlier.

She was also bringing home women, too, having one night stands.

Lana could sometimes hear the moans as she slept.

She tried not to think about it now, as she put the magazines in the cabinet under the bathroom sink.

What she was thinking about was her first meeting with Gwen Summers a few days earlier.

They had met for lunch in the afternoon, and Gwen was civil, and genuinely interested in hearing about Lana’s business studies major.

It was just that, every now and then, when she would say something, like when she had casually mentioned her friends on the girls swim team, how Gwen’s eyes had lit up, as though she was a wolf who had just stumbled upon a field of unsuspecting sheep.

She had also given Lana the once over more than once, and Lana noticed that her mother had not.

Lana wanted her mother to be happy, but something about her new girlfriend was unsettling to her.

It was one thing to be out and about, but her mom was being so into it, leaving lesbian porn on her browser history, and the magazines too.

Finishing up, Lana headed out towards the kitchen, where her mother was finishing up a hushed phone call.

“Hi sweetie, breakfast is ready,” she said, smiling broadly.

“Thanks Mom,” Lana replied, perusing the eggs as she pondered how to best approach the subject.

“Look, Mom, about the magazines,” she said.

“Oh, did you like them? I hope they did not gross you out, honey,” Teri said.

Not grossed out, just kind of weirded out, especially with the bondage one.

“Well, no, but,” she began.

“Well I am glad sweetie. Mommy is having a wonderful time. Which reminds me, Gwen is going to be spending the weekend with us, and I really want you two to get along, promise me, honey?”

Lana blanched. That older, somewhat intimidating woman was going to be spending the whole weekend with them?

As though reading her thoughts, Teri continued speaking.

“You don’t have to feel obligated to stay out of sight either, Lana. I want you and Gwen to get along. If things work out, she is going to be spending a lot more time here.

Lana’s heart sank. If things work out, she thought glumly.

Did that mean Gwen would be undressing her with her eyes every chance she had?

What would she do if her mom’s girlfriend made a pass at her?

Would she dare?

And what would Lana do if she did?

Her Mom kept talking, but Lana was not really listening, and she slowly finished eating, forcing a smile when her Mom had said how much Gwen was looking forward to seeing her.

She sought refuge in school, and in her extracurricular activities, shooting black and white photos and writing.

“Hey bitch,” said her friend Suki O’Hara. “Why so glum?”

“My mom’s new gf is staying over for the weekend. She looks at me like I was a piece of meat.”

Suki shrugged. “Well, girlfriend, you are hot,” she said matter-of-factly.

She was, actually. Lana had platinum blonde hair, brown eyes and a petite but not frail figure. Her breasts were a full 34C and perky.

“I think she would like you more, though,” Lana said.

Sometimes Lana envied her mixed heritage friend. Suki’s Japanese mother and Irish father had given her an exotic mix of green eyes, gold skin, and a hefty bosom 38D bosom.

“Except I don’t like girls,” Suki said. “Except when I do,” she winked.

“According to “Ms. Summers,” all women are sisters in Sapphic solidarity. Only some of us have been brainwashed by the Male Establishment. You should read some of the stuff my Mom reads now.”

“Well, you said yourself your Mom was happier than you have ever seen her. I guess you will just have to keep your legs crossed,” Suki said playfully, grabbing at her best friend’s crotch.

“Ow, cut it out, you wicked cunt lapper!” Lana grinned.

“Suki, do you think maybe you could stop by this weekend? I could use the distraction, and maybe some back up too.”

Suki shrugged. “Sure, I could do that. Catch you later, dude,” she said, bouncing off to class.

Lana smiled, and headed off to class herself.

On Fridays Lana spent time in the library after class, knowing that most of her fellow students would be celebrating Happy Hour, and that she would have more of the place to herself.

She usually got home around 7ish on Fridays, tonight a little later as she had grabbed a bite to eat at her favorite deli.

Walking home through the leaf littered suburban streets of her town, she made a face when she saw her mother’s girlfriend’s car parked in the driveway.

Putting on her game face, she resolved to be civil to Gwen.

“Mom, I’m home!” she said, walking into the living room.

She looked around, and heard no one.

She paused for a moment. Were Mom and Gwen upstairs already?

Then she heard it. Muffled conversation coming from her Mom’s study.

Slowly, she tiptoed towards the sounds of the speaking.

She noticed that the door to her Mom’s study had been left slightly ajar.

Then she heard it. Gwen speaking, or, was it more like dictating?

Gwen slowly peeked, and her eyes widened, her hand flying to her mouth to stifle her gasp.

Her mother was on her hands and knees, wearing nothing but black stockings, nipple clamps, and a black leather collar.

Gwen was leading Teri around by a chain attached to the collar.

She was wearing a black leather bustier and skirt, her massive breasts threatening to explode from their confines.

Her blonde hair was down and flowing, and she had an evil gleam in her eyes.

“Say it again, slut slave,” she said, looking down at Lana’s befuddled mother.

“Yesssss, Mistressssss…” Teri moaned. “ I am your….slaaaaaave….”

“ You are my hypnotized pussy slut,” Gwen said.

“Pussy….slut…..” Teri moaned again, eyes glazed, her pussy dripping onto the carpet.

Lana stared, feeling shocked, confused, and aroused. What the fuck was happening here?

She watched in wide eyed incomprehension.

Now the dominating blonde was spanking Lana’s mother, slapping her ass, pulling her hair, yanking her head back, Teri eyes closed, teeth clenched.

Gwen leaned over, and whispered something in Lana’s mother’s ear, and the mesmerized mom suddenly screamed in orgasmic climax.

The dominant blonde now turned the twitching, whimpering brunette on her back, slowly crawling between her legs.

Teri began to moan again, her head slowly lolling side to side.

Lana continued to stare, vainly trying not to think of her own stiff nipples and wet pussy, watching as her mother was seduced and enchanted by her mesmerizing lover.

As her mother climaxed again, Lana inadvertently said “Mm,” her body twitching, her clit throbbing.

She paled when saw Gwen pause.

Lana slowly backed away, stumbling a bit, then ran to her room, hoping that she had not been heard.

It had been 20 minutes and her heart was still pounding.

Lana sat on her bed, arms wrapped around her knees, clutching her old teddy bear in a half-hearted attempt to feel innocent and safe.

Only, she did not feel safe. Her mother apparently was a hypnotized sex slave to her girlfriend, and Lana felt vulnerable.

And aroused.

It was all so confusing. She was trying not to think of what would happen were Gwen to come knocking on her door.

She was about to text Suki to ask her to come over, when she heard the knock on her door.

Her heart leapt to her throat.

“Lana honey, it’s Mom. Open up,” she heard, her mother’s voice soundly oddly muffled.

Lana sighed with relief, walking to the door.

“Mom, I really need..oh..”

It was Lana, only she was wearing sexy black garter belt and stockings, and high heels.

And nothing else, save for a shiny crystal wedged between her large, firm breasts.

Lana’s eyes bulged. Her nipples were swollen and visible through her bra and blouse, her pussy wet.

“Hello Lana. We need to talk,” Gwen said, smiling, almost leering, looking down on the diminutive young blonde with the silvery hair and soft brown eyes, caught like a doe in the headlights of her eyes and tits.

“H..Hello Gwen,” Lana whispered.

Gwen frowned. “No, Lana. Only my lovers call me Gwen. They call me other names too, like Goddess, Mistress, She Who Must Be Obeyed.

“Are you my friend, Lana?” she asked, giving Lana that knowing, almost evil leer.

“I…I don’t know, “ Lana replied, feeling stupid and weak, overpowered by this older woman’s brazen sexuality and powerful body.

She smelled good too, and Lana flushed when she recognized womanly arousal as well as Gucci Guilty wafting around this wanton woman.

“Then you should call me Ma’am, Lana, until you are certain. You will call me “Ma’am.”

She took a step closer, and Lana instinctively took a step back, realizing too late that by doing so she was letting Gwen into her bedroom.

“Please…Ma’am, what do you want?” Lana asked timorously, her eyes drawn to Gwen’s gracefully bouncing breasts, the crystal catching the light from the room.

“What do you think I want, Lana?” Gwen asked in response. Do you think I want to seduce you, pushing you down on your bed and forcing you to lick my pussy? Do you think I want to compare your taste to that of your Mother’s? Do you think I want to hypnotize you and have you join us in your mother’s bed tonight?”

Lana gasped, falling back on her bed, having backed into it as the older woman amorously advanced towards her.

“No, please,” she whimpered weakly.

Gwen grinned, her eyes shiny with lust and triumph.

“Tell me, you little slut, did you get off watching me seduce your mother? Have you been reading the magazines she has been leaving around the house?

“I’ve wanted you since the first moment I laid eyes on you, “ she continued, closer now, leaning over the dazed and frightened young girl.

“No, please, leave me alone,” Lana said, but her voice was quivering, and Gwen was closer now, and those breasts and nipples were closer, and the smell of her perfume and pussy was closer.

Lana tried to get up, to push Gwen’s encircling arms away, when suddenly Gwen touched her between her eyes with her right hand pointer finger.

“Sleep!” she said, loudly, authoritatively.

Lana’s eyes slammed shut, her body falling back to the bed, her mouth open, jaw slack.

“Take a deep breath, Lana. You need to relax. It feels good to lie here, eyes closed, relaxing. Breathe deep, through your nose, out your mouth,” Gwen intoned, timing her breathing to coincide with Lana’s, until they were breathing in unison.

Lana could not think. The sensual sensory overload had been too much, and it came as an erotic relief when she had been told what to do, to sleep, to give in to this tantalizing and scary thing that was already making her float in erotic rapture.

Gwen reached between her breasts, holding the crystal over Lana’s face. “Open your eyes, and fall into the crystal,” she commanded.

Lana’s eyes slowly fluttered open, sighing in release.

“Stare at the crystal, Lana. Stare. Fall. Gaze into the pretty crystal, the pretty, shiny crystal, the sexy and hypnotic crystal that draws you in, pulls you in, pulling you, taking you, making you fall, deeper, deeper, drowning in pleasure and relaxation and submission and obedience. Fall into the crystal. You cannot resist me. You cannot. My will is stronger than your will. You cannot resist me. You want to obey me. You want to obey. You want to obey. To obey. Obey. Obey. Obey.”

Lana stared. She did not notice when she had lost track of time, or understanding of what was being said to her. It all seemed to fade into a gauzy mist of perfume, female arousal, shiny crystals, and Gwen’s commanding, hypnotic voice, droning over and over, nor did Lana notice when she had started repeating what was being said to her.

“ I will obey you.”

“ I cannot resist.”

“I want to be your slave.”

When Gwen said “Sleep” again, Lana did, eyes closing, head slumping to the side.

From some deep pink and purple fog inside her mind, she heard a command to remove her blouse.

A small, shrinking part of her subconscious tried to scream a warning, but it succumbed with a sigh when Gwen’s deft hands assisted in helping her remove her blouse, her heavy body flopping to the bed again.

Her hands slowly crawled to her bra, then collapsed to her sides again, the erotic effort to unhook the front clasp leaving her weak.

Her nipples were rock hard, her breasts beautiful.

Now her hypnotized hands were slowly sloughing off her jeans, Gwen pulling them off as well as Lana’s sneakers.

Her panties were soaked to the waistband, and Gwen leaned in and deeply inhaled, sighing in pleasure.

Then she turned to the door. “Enter slave. You have stood there long enough.”

Teri slowly strode into the room, face flushed, still shiny with pussy perfume, now wearing a black latex corset, black pumps, her hair tied back in a harsh ponytail.

She had been watching the entire time, her dripping pussy leaving a small puddle at the foot of Lana’s bedroom door, now a piddling trail as she walked towards her Mistress.

Gwen’s eyes flashed again with desire and lust. “Take off your daughter’s wet panties, with your teeth, “ she commanded

“Ohhhhh, yesss Mistress!” Teri replied, almost joyfully, she too now inhaling the intoxicating scent of her daughter’s sex.

Gwen leered, fingering herself, as the enthralled mother passionately participated in the seduction.

Now Gwen was standing behind Teri, pulling the panties around the mesmerized mother’s mouth, whispering in her burning ear.

“Look at her, slut mom. Helpless. Hypnotized. You want me to seduce her,” she whispered.

“Yes, Mistressssss,” Teri slurred.

Now, Gwen was whispering in Teri’s ear, and Teri was now slowly leaning in closer, closer, to her daughter’s wet pussy.

Gwen whispered hypnotic commands into Lana’s ear.

Teri was very close now, her breath mingling with Lana’s dripping pussy.

When her lips kissed Lana’s pussy, the mesmerized youth screamed in orgasmic ecstasy, plunging into blackness.

Gwen smiled, looking down at her conquest. All it had taken was one fleeting kiss on her pussy to make the young girl cum into unconsciousness.

Teri stared in blank lustful obedience, awaiting her next command.

It was not long in coming. “Fetch the training tools, slave,” she said, not even bothering to look at the enslaved mother.

“As you command, Mistress,” Teri said, eyes blank, voice robotic in a decadent drone.

She returned moments later with a pair of goggles and MP3 player.

Teri’s pussy dripped down upon her mesmerized daughter’s breasts as she placed the ear buds on Lana, Gwen helping put the goggles around her head as well.

As Lana sighed contentedly, the shiny lights and flashing words were penetrating her closed eyes, the hypnosis filed erotically repeating over and over as she drifted away into a dreamy fog, somewhere between sleep and wakefulness, a sexy, sensual, Sapphic spell that was tantalizing touching taboo.

“The neophyte will accept her programming for now,” Gwen said, more for herself than for Teri, who now stood silently and obediently beside her daughter’s bed.

Gwen stood up, beckoning Teri to follow her, which she did, not looking back at her enthralled baby, whose mouth was now softly mouthing some of the endlessly repeating words erotically echoing through her mind.

To be continued…