The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In June, 2011, KhakiAchilles invited us authors to write a story that begins with a character alone in a desert. This is the story that I wrote for that contest. The locations and fauna of this story are real, but beyond that, it’s a work of fiction. Adult fiction at that. So if you don’t like fiction or don’t like (or are too young for) adult stuff, you might want to direct your browsers elsewhere. I welcome all comments and criticism. My email address is

Mongol Whored

by Mudak

Chapter 1

Yuri Pavlovich was about to shut down his computer for the night when the email landed in his in-box. The sender, Nadezhda Timofeyevna, was enough to make him do a double-take and not shut down quite yet for the night. He quickly glanced at his watch and decided he could spend another five minutes taking care of this message.

She was, after all, in charge of the expedition that he and a couple of colleagues from Moscow State University had sent out to the barren steppe in Southern Mongolia to excavate and learn more about the “Khanstvo” before the Mongol invasion of Russia centuries earlier. He knew he wouldn’t be receiving a communication from her unless it carried some degree of import.

He clicked his mouse twice and the message appeared on his computer screen:

Yura—

Current coordinates are 42.0 N, 103.25 E. Located excavation site and was planning to dig tomorrow. As team set up camp, sandstorm blew in. Barely had time to take shelter in yurt. When sandstorm subsided, remainder of team had vanished. Provisions are adequate but without rest of team, unsure how dig can begin.

Please advise.

—Nadya

Yuri stared at his computer screen, rereading the message from his friend and colleague, unsure how to respond. Should he lift her out of there? Was this part of the Gobi Desert really that much more daunting than any other expeditions Nadezhda had undertaken? What did she mean by “adequate”? For that matter, what did she mean by “vanished”? People don’t just disappear. Especially not three of them at once.

He tapped his pencil on this desk before responding:

Nadya—

Please advise about provision supply levels. How long before supply levels become critical?

Additionally, how did rest of team vanish?

—Yura

He sighed as his shaking hand moved the mouse pointer up to the “button” on his computer screen labelled “Send”. He picked up the phone at his desk and called his wife. After she picked up the phone, he said, “Sorry, love, but I might need to put in a late night at the office tonight.”

Chapter 2

Nadya read the response from Yuri and muttered that she wasn’t surprised by his response. Reading her original email, she recognized that she, too, would have responded in a similar manner if she had been where Yuri now sat.

She stood up, paced around her tent, and took a drink of water from her canteen. She glanced around and realized that, despite whatever else she did or did not know, she was reasonably safe. With this realization, she felt a wave of exhaustion sweeping over her. She glanced at her watch. Ten pm. That must mean that it was about five pm back home.

She mumbled, “Yura probably wants to go home.” She forced herself back to her computer and replied to his email. She dashed off a short response:

Too tired. Will explain more tomorrow. Just know I’m safe for now.

She let out a loud yawn as she clicked send, and shut down her computer. If Yuri were going to respond tonight, she’d see it in the morning.

She unpacked her sleeping bag and spread it out along the sand-filled floor of her tent. She put on a face mask to prevent sand from getting into her mouth as she slept.

Despite her fatigue, she found herself unable to find a comfortable position in which to rest. She kept rolling back and forth in her sleeping bag, recalling the yells of her colleagues, friends, and partners as the sand storm blew in.

She turned over in her bag and heard the voice of the mystic in Ulan Bator who warned her against making this very trip. “The Khans don’t take kindly to intruders.”

She remembered thinking that the Khans never did, scoffing at the notion that a bunch of long-dead warriors could somehow defend their site from an archaeological expedition aimed at learning more about them in the first place.

For a brief moment, she thought that the sandstorm and loss of the rest of her team might just have had origins in the superstition expressed so succinctly by that mystic. No, a rational explanation must exist. It was just a question of locating the rest of her team, alive or dead, and making the appropriate decisions from there.

She thought about Yuri, her friend and mentor. He had the opportunity to come on this expedition, but his wife had violently opposed him leaving her for such an extended period of time. She knew he’d want to come on the next trip, but convincing his wife would be more than a little bit of a chore.

She picked up her canteen and drank some more water. She was much thirstier than she should have been, but she rationalized this because of the storm from earlier in the day. She knew she’d have to take it easy on the amount of water she would drink, but she also knew that it would only be a matter of time before either reinforcements came to complete the mission, or someone would arrive to bring her home and debrief her on why it turned out, in all politeness, a failure. Either way, she surmised, she would be getting more water and additional supplies eventually so it was just a matter of rationing what she had until then.

She took two big gulps of her water before removing the canteen from her mouth. She swirled the remaining water around in the container and mused that this particular canister was about a quarter full now. She put it down near her makeshift bed, and tried once again to sleep.

The old mystic woman’s voice echoed in her ears. The place is cursed. The Khans don’t take kindly to intruders. Trespass on the sacred sand and maybe you’ll live to regret it.

Nadya scoffed and closed her eyes before her exhaustion finally caught up to her body but her need for self-defense overrode the ability to sleep soundly.

Chapter 3

Soon, Nadya saw Genghis Khan himself in an unnaturally vivid dream. He seemed happy and excited yet at the same time battle weary. She heard her own voice say, “I trust your battles proved ... fruitful?”

The ancient Mongol leader grunted. “Yes, wench. I trust you are prepared to faithfully serve me now that I have returned?”

“Aye, milord!”

He sat down on the ground with his legs under a low table and let out a sigh.

Nadya scampered off into the next room, returning with a platter covered with meats. She quickly returned to her “lord” and set the platter down in front of him. The metallic serving dish made a clanging noise as she brought it down on the table. Before she could move her hands away, he had reached forward and grabbed a chicken leg, biting into it enthusiastically.

He ate loudly, allowing the juices from his food to drip out of his mouth and into his beard.

Nadya knelt behind the brutish man, smiling at the recognition that Genghis Khan was enjoying the meal she had prepared for him. Her heart gushed with a pride that she was his favorite wench. Each time he would turn his head to see her, she arched her back, pushing her chest out. Despite his obvious appreciation both for her food and her body, she couldn’t tell which was the primary source that indescribable brightness that reflected in his dark eyes.

Finally, once he had finished eating and his plate was littered with bones, she stood up and lifted the dish off of the table. She made a point of leaning forward near him so that he could smell her and grope her breasts or ass if he so chose.

She let out a low, inaudible sigh as he did not move towards her, instead letting her take the platter away.

She stood up and turned away from the Khan leader. As her back was turned to him, though, she felt a slight bit of pressure at the back of her head. She found herself unable to move further, nor could she turn her head to see what he was doing. That didn’t matter, though, since it was obvious that he was pulling her hair. She dropped the plate with a loud clanging noise, scattering chicken bones everywhere. She stopped moving and allowed him to force her back down to her knees. She didn’t suppress her delighted squeal of excitement at the rough feel of his hands on her shoulders.

Once on the ground, he removed his rope belt and pulled her arms behind her back, tying them together.

With her hands bound behind her back at the wrists, she couldn’t get the leverage to stand even if she wanted to. Instead, the burly mongol leader quickly moved around to face her, pushed her backwards to the ground and tore her outfit open.

He climbed on top of her and she let out a gasp of expectation as he hovered above her. She bit her lip as he moved his mouth close to her face before whispering in her ear, “Yes. You shall serve me quite well...”

With the speaking of those words, Nadya woke and sat bolt upright, panting heavily and her heart pounding in her chest. She ran her hands over her body as she came to the realization that this was just a dream and that she was not a maidservant to the Mongol leader.

Despite the relief that she was not in the presence of warrior who lived eight hundred years earlier, there was a part of her that felt somewhat disappointed to realize and accept that the sensuality of the scene didn’t exist anywhere outside of her head.

Chapter 4

For the remainder of the night, every time Nadya fell asleep, she would quickly wake back up. She would occasionally stand up, step outside of her tent looking for nonexistent predators, colleagues, or thieves, tend to the fire she had built, or take stock of the provisions she had available to her and the proper methods of securing them should she attempt to locate her missing colleagues upon daybreak.

When the first signs of dawn began to enter her tent through the thin gap that marked the entranceway into her current sleeping quarters, she stretched, rubbed her eyes, and stepped out into the Mongolian desert in hopes that the light would help reinvigorate her. She took two swigs of water from her canteen and pondered her research that led her to this particular location: Genghis Khan himself was buried somewhere in what is now Mongolia, his grave never marked. Could it be possible that his remains lay beneath layers of sand directly below her?

She shook her head to expel the last vestiges of exhaustion out of her system. Even if that were true, the dream the night before was little more than coincidence. It was just a dream, brought upon by a combination of an overactive imagination, her understanding of the leader’s private habits, and a subconscious fantasy of what she might find if she did find his grave.

She rebooted her computer, mindful of the amount of fuel she had left in her generator. She re-read her correspondence with Yuri. It’s the middle of the night right now in Moscow, she thought. Yuri must surely be asleep, although, upon noting what she had written the night before, she would have been surprised if he hadn’t been losing sleep for worry over her.

She quickly composed a new email to her friend.

Yura—

With daybreak I have been able to better understand the situation of my remaining provisions. Assuming I can neither locate additional food or water nearby, and assuming no theft from scavenging animals, I estimate that I have enough supplies to last me five to seven days. Of greatest concern is water but I am optimistic that I can find a spring nearby.

Had no issues overnight with either animals or other people. Will secure provisions before venturing out. With luck, I will determine what happened to the rest of my expedition. I otherwise will remain close to my tent. How soon can you send assistance?

—Nadya

She reread her email three times before sending it as-is. She found herself wondering if it was in her interest to mention the superstitions of the locals and/or her vivid dream from the court of Genghis Khan himself, and decided it was better not to mention either of those things. Stick to the facts, she reminded herself. Stick to the facts.

She uncovered two flares and stood them in the sand outside of her tent, making a mental note to herself to light them when she starts to walk way from her camp.

Returning to the tent, she packed up her computer and retrieved both her walkie-talkie and her satellite phone, securing all of her provisions and the computer inside a trunk and locking it. She activated the walkie talkie in an attempt to reach one of the other members of her excavation team.

“Dmitri? Sasha? Volodya? Can you hear me? Is anyone there?”

The crackling of the tiny speaker in the object that sat comfortably in the palm of her hand gave her the answer she both dreaded and knew to be true. She tried to rationalize that they could still be somewhere nearby and maybe they would have been found safety and shelter in the harsh environs. After all, if she herself had about a week’s worth of supplies, surely one or more of them would have been able to salvage enough to last the three of them, collectively, for at least a couple of days, right? If she was able to survive, surely three strong men would also be able to.

She wiped a tear from her eye as the worst of possible thoughts crossed into her mind. She shook her head and reminded herself of the need to be strong.

Chapter 5

Yuri got no sleep, worrying about his friend and colleague, alone in the middle of the Gobi Desert. At one point, his wife grew frustrated with the fact that he kept tossing and turning and told him to sleep on the couch. He relocated to the couch without argument, but did not sleep.

He wanted to call someone, reach out to someone, fly out to that wasteland himself and rescue Nadya, but he knew that was both impractical and premature. He kept reassuring himself: she’s safe. She’s got provisions, she knows what she’s doing, she’s going to be all right. When he could learn more information, he’ll be able to put a plan together. He figured that, knowing Nadya and the time difference between the two of them, he’d have a message waiting for him with more details.

He glanced at the clock hanging on the wall of his small apartment. 3 am. That means, he mused, it must be about 8 am where she is. The sun had surely risen where she is. He wondered how much longer it would be before she would respond and advise about how long she could last.

It took all of his willpower not to try to get in to the office at that very moment to await an emailed response from her. Instead, he paced around his kitchen, wondering what he would learn when he finally arrived at his office.

Chapter 6

Nadya grabbed a rucksack and loaded a full canteen of water, a few “meals ready to eat”, her GPS receiver, a pair of binoculars, and a small hunting knife into it, tucking her satellite phone and walkie talkie into a pouch on the outside of the luggage. She stepped out of her tent and shielded her eyes from the light of the sun. She immediately lit the flares she had placed in the sand outside of her tent and decided she could leave her campfire burning for now without adding any more brush to it.

She cautiously headed out in hopes of finding either more food, or her friends and colleagues. She set her watch to go off after ninety minutes, so that she would be reminded to return at a reasonable time. As it was, being away from her tent for as long as three hours seemed like longer than was probably advisable, but she figured she would be all right.

With a heavy sigh, she decided to walk north. After walking for a few minutes, she turned around and could barely see the light of her flares back the tent. She called out for her missing colleagues and jumped when a marbled polecat scurried away and behind a small bush. She saw it for long enough to recognize it for what it was. She mused that it probably wouldn’t be too difficult to catch and use for food if absolutely necessary, even if it was technically an endangered species. At this point, so was she.

As she walked further, she was struck by how little movement there actually was around her. An occasional animal moving around, looking for food or water. The crunching of the sand under her boots. The general, indescribable sound of the desert itself. No birds in the sky. If there were any carnivores or predators of any kind around here, she noted, they were keeping well hidden.

She drank from her canteen sparingly. She had barely taken two sips from it when her alarm went off.

“That was fast,” she said out loud. She turned on her GPS and it pointed her back in the direction she needed to go.

She retrieved the satellite phone and attempted to reach her missing comrades, but there was no answer. Trying the walkie talkie again, she was greeted with the same crackling she heard back at her tent. She let out a deep sigh, opened one of her MRE’s, and started back towards her tent. As she crunched down on the flavorless block of who-knows-what, she couldn’t help but smile at the thought of this being one of the highlights of American military preparedness.

As she walked, she grabbed some brush that she saw, figuring she’d need it to feed her fire when she finally reached her tent again.

Her return trip was just as eventful—if not less so—as her trip to the point where she turned around. She made a mental note that, if she went north today, she could try it again tomorrow by starting out south. She was done venturing away from her camp for the day, though.

She arrived at the tent and noted that her fire was nearly extinguished. She quickly threw some more brush on the fire and it roared back to life.

She stepped into her tent and booted up her computer. She smiled broadly when she saw the response from Yuri:

Nadya—

We can be there in three days. Stay safe and at your current location. If you find the others, great! If not, we’ll take you home and begin a formal search and rescue.

Keep us apprised of any issues you may encounter.

—Yuri

She immediately responded with a simple “Can do” message in response. She clicked send, kicked off her boots, and settled into her tent, where she fought off her boredom and her own thoughts about the dream the night before.

Chapter 7

Nadya found that, for the remainder of the day, her biggest enemy wasn’t the elements, or the possibility of an animal attack, or hunger or thirst, but boredom instead. She frequently paced around, both inside and out of her tent. She would occasionally draw out a deck of playing cards and play solitaire, which was a good time-waster but not enough to completely stave off her boredom.

She considered herself lucky to have even brought the deck of cards; she had an ongoing rivalry with the now-missing Vladimir Mikhailovich (or as she called him, Volodya) at cards, and they would often taunt each other into playing a hand of some card game or other. Playing solitaire invariably reminded her of Volodya, so she couldn’t keep playing for very long.

Her mind began to drift back to the dream she had had the night before. She decided to write down her memories of the dream itself so that it wouldn’t be completely forgotten, but she also knew that this wouldn’t be a good thing to include as a part of the overall mission notes or highlights. The dream almost felt secondary to everything else, yet it was so intensely a part of everything else around her.

She closed her eyes and imagined how the dream would have continued if she hadn’t woken up: Genghis Khan was having his way with ... her? A female servant who adored him. She had a great deal of respect for the ancient Mongol leader, and wouldn’t have been surprised in the least if there had been some degree of truth to the scene she had seen in her head.

But surely she herself wasn’t in any scenes like that. She shook her head and wondered what her mind was telling her about this scene. The locals seemed to believe in all sincerity that his body was buried somewhere around here. If she went back and spoke with them now, they’d probably say something about how Genghis had taken her colleagues and left her alone so that he could turn her into his servant.

She scoffed at the thought, how preposterous it felt even to think it. The man is long dead. Wherever his bones might remain, that was literally all that was left of him. He had no special powers or abilities to control the weather or the people who trod the sandy dunes of this area, no control from his sandy grave.

She read and reread her memories of the dream and her attempts at analysis. Once she was satisfied that she had written all she could, she tucked her notes into her rucksack, and sat down on top of her sleeping bag. Whatever other people might believe, it was just a coincidence, or her mind trying to fit what she did know into some other, highly implausible theory.

The one small problem with all of this was, no matter whatever else she could or couldn’t say about the matter, she couldn’t deny that the dream—and her subsequent analysis of it—left her feeling aroused, almost painfully so.

Chapter 8

Eventually, after a great deal of thought and attempts to relax, she fell asleep. She slept somewhat more soundly than she had the previous night, but she also knew that she had to be prepared to get up at a moment’s notice if she heard something that could be threatening. Despite her feelings about the dream from the previous night, it had little impact on her ability to rest.

Her dream from her second night on her own in the middle of the desert started inside of a large gray room, with walls made of stone. She found herself standing in a doorway. As the camera in her mind’s eye pulled away from her, she recognized that she was completely naked. Despite the scene, she showed no outward signs of embarrassment or discomfort.

Inside the room, Genghis Khan and two other Mongol warriors sat in the room. Whatever they had been doing, they stopped doing it the moment she appeared in the doorway.

The two warriors stared at their leader for a moment, unsure of what to do with the appearance of a young, attractive, naked woman in front of them. After what felt like an eternity, Genghis smiled broadly and clapped his hands twice.

The two warriors relaxed in their chairs, looking back at Nadya. She stepped into the room slowly but without fear or reservation. Once she stood in front of the three men, Genghis clapped twice again. She fell to her knees and then to all fours, facing the three burly men.

Genghis knelt beside her and pulled her hair back. She arched her back slightly to ease the force of his grip and before she knew it, one of the warriors had circled around behind her, only to take full advantage of her exposed backside.

She let out a squeal of pleasure as she felt him penetrate into her pussy. Bucking and squirming, she moaned ecstatically as a second warrior knelt down before her and opened his tunic, revealing his cock to her. She craned her neck as she took hold of him with one hand and guided him to her mouth. She started by licking his shaft and balls but quickly evolved to stronger teasing and actually sucking on his rapidly-hardening member. As she was sucking on the one warrior and getting fucked from behind by the other, Genghis was running his hands over her back, occasionally reaching around to fondler her breasts, squeezing them together and apart, pinching her nipples and generally doing what he could to express his appreciation for how eager and willing she was.

He whispered into her ear, “You’ll do quite well,” with a low snicker.

Soon, she felt both warriors releasing their seed. Her pussy clenched around the cock of the one from behind as it drank in his cum. Shortly after that, the one in front of her came into her mouth, which she gleefully swallowed and licked him clean.

Visibly much happier than they had been at the start of this meeting, the two warriors returned to their respective seats. Genghis clapped his hands twice and she sat up, kneeling before the men. She lifted her head and immediately recognized that the two men weren’t warriors after all: their faces had morphed into those of her missing colleagues, Dmitri and Sasha. She wheeled around to face Genghis Khan and saw Volodya’s face, normally clean-shaven, hidden behind the beard and mustache of the Mongol ruler himself.

Genghis / Volodya nodded his head approvingly.

Nadya again woke up abruptly, sitting straight up and panting. She wiped her brow and took a deep breath, trying to make sense of this second, much more vivid dream.

Chapter 9

As she had done the previous day, she made a point of writing down key points of her dream, hoping not to forget what she had seen. She decided against telling Yuri what she had imagined, chalking the imagery of this up to the heat of the day, her concern for her colleagues, and, perhaps, to the fact that she was probably entering that point in her monthly cycle where she would be most fertile.

She remembered reading somewhere ages ago that sexual dreams involving people you know don’t actually mean anything explicit in real life. That she felt the need to give herself some manual relief after the dream was over also didn’t mean anything. After all, she was a young woman, in the prime of her life and on her own. Who wouldn’t need to play with her clit a little bit in those situations? Okay. Maybe she played with it a lot. It wasn’t as though she was in any immediate danger if the previous day was any indication.

She took a long drink of water from her canteen and made herself a light breakfast before sending an email to her colleague:

Yuri—

Nothing new to report. Explored area to north of camp yesterday and will explore south of camp today.

Please advise timing of rescue team in two days. This area seems somewhat safe to camp.

—Nadya

She read and reread her email, rationalizing and agreeing with her ongoing decision not to tell Yuri about the dreams. When she sees him next, she figured, she could tell him that she had been having strange dreams if the moment should arise. No need to give him any reason to worry about anything that truly wasn’t worrisome.

She stepped out of her tent and added some more brush to her fire. It didn’t strike her as strange or unusual that it was burning as strongly and brightly as it was.

She made the same preparations for exploring to the south of her tent, as she had done the previous day. Ninety minutes there and ninety minutes back should be more than enough. Knowing where she had set up her tent, she wondered if she would see one of the more than 1500 posts that mark the border between Mongolia and China; she certainly was close enough.

As was true the previous day, she saw relatively little that was a cause for concern. She saw a small bear in the distance but she neither bothered it, nor did it bother her. The terrain was somewhat more difficult to navigate, but it only made her legs a bit more sore and she drank a little bit more water than she had the previous day.

When she returned to her tent, she saw an email from Yuri waiting for her.

Nadya—

I’m flying to Bayan Nur today. They’ve granted us permission to use their site as a base of operations. Will know more about ETA to your site tomorrow. Are you still at 42N, 103.25E?

—Yuri

She retrieved her portable GPS and confirmed her location. The satellite picture of the location looked a lot more rocky than her actual surroundings. She quickly responded to Yuri’s email with a short “Yes”.

She clicked ‘Send’, rubbed her eyes and repeated the games of cards and occasional journal entries to alleviate the boredom of being alone in this barren wasteland.

Chapter 10

Eventually, she decided it was time, once again, to turn in. She glanced at her watch and wondered if Yuri had landed in the Chinese city he had mentioned in his earlier communique. She wondered what Yuri’s wife must think of this impromptu trip, although she figured she wouldn’t have let him go if he had given any indication that he’d be gone longer than three or four days.

She made a mental note to herself to pay a visit to Yuri’s wife after she returned to Moscow in hopes of having a civil, reasonable conversation with her.

She fell asleep much more easily than she had managed to do in the previous nights, a testament to both her fatigue and to her sense that she would continue to be completely safe despite her surroundings.

As was true the previous nights, she envisioned herself as a maidservant or slave to Genghis Khan, who seemed to fancy her sexual prowess. In this dream, she was seated next to the Khan leader, as a stream of faceless yet nearly completely naked women of various ages and body types marched into the stone room.

As the women lined up to face Nadya and Genghis Khan, she turned to face her leader, who nodded approvingly. He clapped his hands twice and Nadya stood up and walked behind the line of women, brushing each one across the breasts with her long, slim fingers. The reaction was the same from each member of the lineup: a stifled gasp, eyes bulging, a soft bite on the lower lip.

Nadya circled around the line of women and turned to face them. Not a single one moved or adjusted her position.

She turned to face the Mongol leader, who nodded his head with a grunt. She turned on her heels to her left walked confidently towards the woman on one end of the room. She stepped close, placed her hands under the other woman’s chin, and kissed her passionately.

The woman did not react or respond in any way to the sensation of Nadya’s tongue pushing forward into her mouth. After a moment, Nadya stepped away and watched with a satisfied smile as the woman turned to the woman standing next to her and proceeded to kiss her in the same way as she herself had been kissed.

The kiss moved like a whispered message from one woman to the next. The female who had just been kissed received the kiss passively, but once the kiss was broken, she immediately became the aggressor to the next girl down the line. When the last girl was kissed but found she had no one, herself, to kiss, she let out a slight whimper but otherwise accepted her place.

Nadya returned to her place next to the Khan himself, who smiled at her, cupped her breasts, and grunted into her ear. “You will be valuable in my conquest.”

Nadya awoke with an arousal that was unrivaled in intensity since long before she departed on the journey to this wasteland. She immediately pulled off her pants and underwear, rubbing her clit vigorously and rapidly. She brought herself to orgasm in no time and, once the sensation receded, she fell back asleep, still half-naked.