The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In June, 2011, KhakiAchilles invited us authors to write a story that begins with a character alone in a desert. This is the story that I wrote for that contest. The locations and fauna of this story are real, but beyond that, it’s a work of fiction. Adult fiction at that. So if you don’t like fiction or don’t like (or are too young for) adult stuff, you might want to direct your browsers elsewhere. I welcome all comments and criticism. My email address is

Mongol Whored

by Mudak

Chapter 11

Nadya woke up when she felt hungry and quickly ate an MRE for breakfast as she got dressed for, she hoped, her final full day alone. She checked her email and confirmed that Yuri had landed safely and was in the process of assembling a team to come out to the site in helicopters in order to bring her home.

She looked around her tent and wondered how many helicopters would be part of his greater entourage. Or, more precisely, what they would expect her to leave behind when they departed this godforsaken place.

According to the email, she noted, Yuri and his team would arrive shortly after 9 am local time, weather permitting. She responded by telling him that she’ll make sure she has flares lit outside of her encampment when they arrive.

She thought about her treks away from her tent on the previous days and debated whether or not she wanted to take another one. Considering her alternatives meant sitting alone inside of her tent and playing solitaire, she decided to head east this time.

She walked quickly for her allotted ninety minutes, feeling more energetic than she had on previous days. As she walked, she saw a marbled polecat scratching a large rock, presumably to sharpen its claws. She smiled and decided to see if she could catch it. She moved slowly up behind it and, with a swift movement, grabbed the animal and lifted it up above her head.

It immediately began flailing and scratching at the air in an attempt to free itself from her grip. She nearly dropped the animal for all of its squirming, and she pulled it in close to her body, careful not to let it scratch her. When she came to the realization that this animal wasn’t going to settle for anything other than being put down, she stood near a rock and brought it down, hard, against the formation. It immediately stopped moving as blood trickled out of the wound she had created and out of the animal’s mouth, over her arms and hands.

She immediately turned around and headed back to her camp, figuring she would be feasting soon on this animal. She knew she didn’t need to do it, and couldn’t quite explain why she did it in the first place, but she felt a surge of adrenaline as she killed the animal and now couldn’t conceal a strange sense of pride in herself.

She spent the remainder of the afternoon skinning the dead animal and preparing its carcass so that she could savor the sweetness of its meat. In the back of her mind, she recalled how she shouldn’t be eating this animal because of the fact that it was endangered, but the isolation and hunger had caught up with her. Once she had completely consumed what she could eat, she tossed the pelt and the bones into her fire and went back inside the tent to clean up.

She let out a deep sigh and spoke to her missing friends. “I hope you guys are all right wherever you are...”

She suddenly felt tired and began to get into her sleeping bag when she heard a low rumble outside of her tent. She quickly moved to the entranceway and saw a cloud of sand in the distance. She recognized that another sand storm was heading towards her and she quickly closed off the gap of her tent to wait it out, in case the storm should blow in her direction.

Chapter 12

The storm moved closer and she crouched in the center of her tent, hoping it would hold up the way it was supposed to. The sound of the storm was loud and frightening. At this point, more than any other time since she had arrived, she resented being completely alone.

She rocked back and forth, praying for the storm to pass by or dissipate quickly. After ten minutes of heavy winds and the sounds of rocks and debris pounding against the outside of her tent, the storm seemed to be over. She slowly stood up and heard the sounds of animals scurrying around nearby before she opened up the front of her tent to examine the damage.

She was surprised to note that the worst damage was extra debris nearby and that her fire had gone out. She quickly set to collecting some brush and other dry plants to re-kindle the flames that had guarded her tent virtually nonstop since she had first established this location as her camp.

As she was starting the fire, she heard voices coming from beyond a small hill near her tent. She looked down at the now-roaring flame and realized that putting it out would be impractical. If whoever was talking would see the flame, she’d have no way of protecting herself or the contents of her tent. “Fuck,” she whispered as she ducked into her tent to watch the intruders.

Inside of her tent, she grabbed a large textbook that she hoped would be a reasonable defensive weapon if she should need it.

The voices grew louder and, vaguely, more familiar. She poked her head out of the tent and yelled, “Sasha?”

“Nadya?” responded Sasha.

“Oh my god!” she yelled. “I was so worried!”

She ran to him and nearly knocked him over with the force of her hug. She then did the same for Volodya and Dmitri. “Please. Let’s all go into the tent,” she said.

Nadya watched in relief as the three men filed into the tent before she followed them inside.

“How’d you get this tent up so fast?” asked Volodya as the three men sat down on the floor of the tent.

“What?”

“This tent? And the fire! Wow! You work quick!”

“I’m sorry, I ... I don’t understand.”

“What do you mean, you don’t understand?”

“I’ve been ... alone here for three days, and I’ve been worried sick!”

Sasha, Dmitri, and Volodya stared at her. Volodya finally broke the silence when he said, “That’s impossible!” He looked at the other two men and said, “We’d been separated for what? A half hour?”

“No. You’ve been missing for three days! I’ll show you the emails back and forth between me and Yuri. He’ll be here tomorrow to rescue ... well, us now.”

“Yuri’s coming? Here?”

“Yes.”

“I can’t believe his wife would let him come out,” mused Sasha.

The four of them laughed. Volodya said, “How do we know she’s not with him?”

For the rest of the night, Nadya told her colleagues what she had been through these past few days, explaining what she had seen in her exploring. She decided that there were two things she was better off not telling her friends: first, that she’d killed an animal for food earlier in the day, and second, that she’d been having erotic dreams and where she was a maidservant to Genghis Khan.

As the night wore on, Sasha remarked that it was probably time to go to sleep, and the rest of the expedition agreed. They all unwrapped their bedrolls and quickly fell asleep.

Chapter 13

The three men fell asleep with little problem. Nadya stayed awake, wondering what had happened that her colleagues had literally no idea that they were missing for several days. She closed her eyes and heard the echo of Genghis Khan’s last words to her from the previous night’s dream. “My conquest.”

She turned over in her sleeping bag and opened her eyes quickly. She let out a gasp as she realized just how aroused she was feeling. She reached down into her pants and felt the wetness seeping around her already engorged pussy. She threw off her clothes and looked at her colleagues, all of whom looked reasonably comfortable as they slept.

Sasha lay closest to her and so she walked over to him, opened up his sleeping bag, and pulled his pants off of him. He woke up just as she started to run her fingers over the shaft of his cock. “Nadya... what? What’re you doing?”

She put her finger over his mouth to silence him. He continued to protest but his words were completely muffled by her kissing him full on the lips as she massaged his cock with her hands.

“Nadya?” he whispered, rubbing the last vestiges of sleep from his eyes.

“Shut up and fuck me.” The look in her eye was wild, crazy, and seductive.

Any objections he might have had to her advances dissolved the moment he gazed directly into her eyes. Just as quickly, he became completely hard. “Yesssss....”

She smiled broadly and jumped on top of him. As his cock slid easily into her engorged snatch, she grabbed his hands and brought them straight to her nipples. He began to squeeze and knead, tug, pinch, and maul her breasts as the pleasure filled her body. The electricity she felt spread straight into his body, and the two of them convulsed in pleasure and ecstasy.

She found herself both surprised and pleased that she was able to achieve an orgasm so quickly. As she slowed down in her motions on top of him to catch her breath, he pushed upwards, lifting her completely off of the ground. She fell forward and grasped his shoulders for balance. “More!” she cried.

“With pleasure,” he responded with no hint of irony.

With all of their movements and yelping, Volodya started to wake up. He sat up, stretched, and yawned as he said, “Is ... something wrong?”

Nadya turned her head slightly to look at him and smiled. “No. Everything’s perfect.”

“What’re you doing?” he still wasn’t fully awake and, although he suspected what was going on, he wasn’t entirely sure how he expected her to respond.

“Why don’t you join us?”

“What?” Volodya rubbed his eyes and the tent came into greater focus. As he saw the naked Nadya bouncing up and down on Sasha, he gasped. “You can’t be serious! You...”

She reached forward and grabbed Volodya’s sleeve, pulling him close enough to look at her face, which was flush with excitement and pleasure. “I said ... join us. You can fuck me in the ass... Let me see that cock of yours first.”

“This cock of mine.....” He casually removed his clothes and stood in front of her.

She smiled and briefly took his cock into her mouth to lubricate it. Once she was satisfied that he was as moistened as he could be, she said, “Good. Now fuck me in the ass, like I want.”

“In the ass...” He walked around his two colleagues who were still enjoying each others’ bodies. He placed his hands on her back, right below the shoulders and pushed her forward. He then grabbed her hips and held her steady while he brought his dick right up to the edge of her asshole.

She gasped and squealed in delight and expectation. “That’s it! Right there! Push!”

He said nothing in response as he thrust forward. The combined pleasure of Sasha in her pussy and Volodya in her ass made her yelp loud enough to cause some animals outside of the tent to scurry away.

A second orgasm coursed through her body and she clenched both her pussy and her ass around the cocks of the two men who were thrusting into her. “Yes! Yes! Mmmmmmm!!!!”

Dmitri was awakened by the noise. If his colleague was somewhat unsure of what was going on in the tent, he knew immediately what he was hearing as soon as he woke up. “What the? Stop it, all of you! A wild animal could hear us and attack!”

“Don’t worry about that,” said Nadya assuringly. “In fact. Why don’t you join in the fun? I’d love to suck your dick, Dima!”

“Why would I possibly want to join you?”

She straightened up as best as she could, without pushing Volodya away and said, confidently, “Because it’s your destiny.”

He didn’t hide his shock or outrage when he knelt down to object. “What’s that supposed to mean it’s my ... “ He looked her straight in the eyes and all emotion left his mind. He completed his sentence in a monotone. “Destiny.”

He lowered his pants and stood with his turgid member pointing directly at her face. She grabbed him and pulled him straight into her mouth as another surge of pleasure radiated throughout her entire body. With Dmitri’s dick in her mouth, Volodya in her ass, and Sasha in her cunt, she felt a completeness that she had never truly known, and the pleasure was magnified a thousandfold over anything she had ever previously known. She closed her eyes and saw Genghis Khan’s smiling face in her mind’s eye.

Seeing the mongol leader’s approval, she clenched her pussy and ass and sucked hard. In an instant, not only was she having the most powerful orgasm she had ever known, but all three men were releasing their seed into her at the same time. She licked Dmitri’s shaft clean and he backed off.

Volodya backed off next and then she stood up, leaving Sasha on top of his sleeping bag. He quickly sat up and the other two men sat down next to him.

She started pacing around the tent, flush with the passion of the moment and the knowledge and understanding of what needed to be done next. She wasn’t entirely sure how she knew this, but it felt as though it was the right thing to say. “When we return, we will complete the conquest.”

The three men nodded their heads in agreement.

Satisfied that everyone knew what they must do when they got back to Moscow, Nadya returned to her own sleeping bag and fell into a deep, contented sleep.

Chapter 14

The four people inside the tent slept longer than they had planned. Only Dmitri was awake as the arriving helicopters started to rumble the ground nearby, and he was not fully lucid at the time. Once the realization set in that the rescue party was near, he quickly got dressed and alerted the rest of the group.

Nadya got dressed, stuffing her notes from her dreams into her pockets, and quickly set flares outside of the tent so that the helicopters could tell exactly where they were, cursing herself for causing any undue complications with the rescue mission. Fortunately, the pilots noticed the still-burning campfire and used that as their guide.

Yuri was at the front of a small team of people who had come to clear out the entire encampment. His wife and a medic strode nearest to him. When she saw the team, Nadya mumbled that it explained why his wife allowed him to come.

When the rescuers came closer, she ran up to her colleague with a broad grin, hugged him, and said, “I didn’t have the chance to tell you... I found Dmitri, Sasha, and Volodya last night. I don’t quite understand what happened, but the only explanation I can come up with is that they somehow jumped forward in time by about 72 hours and I found them when time caught up with them.”

Yuri smiled. “Weren’t there similar stories about pilots over the Bermuda Triangle?”

“Yes. I was thinking of those stories, actually.”

She looked at Yuri’s wife and nodded her head. “Anna! How are you?”

“Good.” There was a curtness in Anna’s voice that shut down the conversation. Nadya led the team back to the tent in silence.

Once settled inside the tent, a medic checked Nadya, Dmitri, Sasha, and Volodya, and found that none of them had any physical problems, although he recommended that they all drink copious amounts of water before and during their flight back home.

The rest of the team quickly packed up the excavation equipment and disassembled Nadya’s tent, loading it all onto a large helicopter before taking off for Bayan Nur. The plan was to take a helicopter back to Bayan Nur, spend a day or two there to rest and eat, and then fly back to Moscow. No discussions of resuming the excavation would be held until well after they were all settled back in their homes. There would be countless interviews and reports over why the mission had been aborted in the first place and Yuri remarked that he wasn’t looking forward to that aspect of their jobs from here on in.

“It’ll be fine,” remarked Nadya with a glint in her eye.

Anna noticed this look on her face and asked Nadya for a private discussion. As the second helicopter came in for a landing, the two women walked far enough away that none of the men could hear them.

“My husband talks about you a lot.”

“Well, we’ve been working together for years.”

“Too much if you ask me. I don’t want to downplay what you just went through, but I really didn’t understand why he himself had to come out for the rescue. That’s why I came along. I didn’t want him or you to think you’d have any, um...”

“What? Oh, please! I think of him as a brother. I don’t know how I can show that to you, but...” Nadya’s voice trailed off as she realized exactly what she could do. “But then again... Maybe I won’t have to.”

“What? What’re you talking about.”

Before Anna knew what was happening, she felt Nadya’s hand moving closer to her chest and gently brushing across her nipples. The sensation was so strong and so unexpected, Anna gasped in shock and wobbled slightly on her feet.

Nadya gripped Anna’s shoulder. “Are you all right, Anna?”

Anna shook her head to rouse herself. “Yeah... I, um... I don’t know what happened there.”

“I do.”

“What?”

“Look me in the eyes.”

“What? No!”

Nadya appreciated that Yuri’s wife was as strong as she was. It would make breaking her all the more delicious. She stepped in and raised Anna’s chin so that she could look directly into Anna’s eyes.

Anna, upon seeing Nadya gazing into her eyes, struggled to resist.

“As I was saying, Anna, I’m not trying to steal your husband away from you. In fact, he’s more valuable to me as your fucktoy.”

“What’d you say?”

“I think you heard me, Anna...” She brushed Anna’s breasts again.

Anna gasped at the sensation she had just felt. She blinked twice and her facial expression melted from confusion to contentment.

Nadya leaned forward and kissed Anna passionately. By the time the kiss was broken, so, too, was Anna’s will.

“Now, as I was saying...” began Nadya.

“Yuri is my fucktoy,” Anna completed the sentence.

“Exactly. The next time you fuck him, he will belong to you, just as Dmitri, Sasha, and Volodya all belong to me. All men you fuck, will belong to you. All women you kiss, will become your assistants. And since you are my assistant, the men will belong to me and the women will be my assistants as well. The fun will begin once we return to Moscow, don’t you think?”

“Yes, Nadya. I agree.”

“Very good.” Nadya’s chuckle was a cross between her own and that of Genghis Khan from her dreams.

Chapter 15

Yuri and the rescue party brought the members of the aborted excavation team across the Chinese border to Bayan Nur, where, despite their initial clean bill of health, they were received treatment fitting for someone suffering from dehydration, hunger, and exhaustion. A day later, everyone returned to Moscow.

As the plane was landing in Domodedovo Airport, Yuri leaned across the aisle to Nadya. “I don’t envy you, the way you’re going to have to recount everything that you’ve been through these past few days.”

“I’ll manage,” she said, matter-of-factly, as she absentmindedly rubbed her legs with her hands.

As the plane came to a stop on the tarmac, Nadya watched everyone else deplane. She stood up behind Anna, who placed her hands on her husband’s shoulders and glanced back at the archeologist. The two women exchanged winks.

Nadya retrieved her baggage and quickly caught a cab back to her apartment. After she got into the back of her car and told the driver where to take her, a man asked if there was room for him in the cab as well. She looked at him, felt a slight surge between her legs, and told the driver that he was welcome to get in.

“Bless you,” the man said to Nadya.

“Think nothing of it. I’m Nadezhda Timofeyevna.”

“Anatoly Karlovich.”

“Pleased to meet you,” she shook his hand and gazed deeply into his eyes.

As he returned her gaze, his breathing slowed down and he whispered, “The pleasure’s all mine.”

She smiled broadly. “Yes. Yes it will be.”

The driver turned around and faced the two of them. “Where’re you going, citizen?”

Nadya leaned forward and said, “He’s coming with me.”

Anatoly nodded his head but said nothing.

The driver took the two of them to Nadya’s apartment. When they arrived, she told Anatoly to pay the driver and to tip him generously. The driver said the fare for the trip was 450 rubles.

Anatoly quickly reached into his wallet and handed over 1000 rubles to the driver. The driver saw the look in Anatoly’s face and decided against arguing with him. “Thank you! Have fun tonight!”

Nadya whispered, “Oh, we will.”

Anatoly took Nadya’s suitcase and followed her to her apartment. She made a point of swinging her hips seductively as she walked.

As Nadya walked into her building, she saw the old dejournaya sitting behind the counter. “Nadezhda Timofeyevna! You’re home earlier than I’d expected! How was your expedition?”

“I’ll tell you tomorrow, Vera Petrovna. I’ve got a lot to talk about, but...” she pointed her head at Anatoly, who was now visibly sweating and panting as he dragged her suitcase into the building. “Come, Anatoly Karlovich. I have to thank you for being such a gentleman in the cab and with my luggage.”

He followed her without a sound to the stairwell and followed her up one flight of steps before reaching her apartment. She had barely crossed into her apartment when she started to remove her clothes seductively. With a twinkle in her eyes, she said, “You seem like you’re in pretty good shape but I must know for sure. Follow me...”

She led him into her bedroom, taking off articles of clothing and dropping them on the floor as she walked. By the time she reached her room, she was wearing nothing more than her bra and panties.

Anatoly had started to unbutton his shirt but hadn’t taken it off all the way. She smiled at him and whispered, “You’re not moving fast enough.”

She ripped his shirt slightly and the remaining buttons popped off. Flinging his shirt over her shoulders, she turned him around and pushed him, forcibly, into her bed. He fell back and she immediately pulled off his pants and underwear, leaving him completely naked and quite noticeably hard in her bed. She took off her bra and threw it at him; one of the cups covered his nose and part of his mouth.

She then lifted his hands so they were above his head and tied his wrists together with his shirt. “I have to make sure you don’t try anything funny while you’re here,” she said with a giggle.

“Why do you think I’d try...”

She quickly rolled her panties down to her ankles, and stuffed them into his mouth. As she climbed back into her bed, she began massaging his cock, which was stiff enough to make Nadya’s pussy twinge the moment she felt him in her hands. “You’re here for my pleasure and that’s all, Anatoly Karlovich,” she whispered into his ear. “You’ll enjoy it too, but my pleasure comes before yours. Do you understand?”

He moaned and nodded his submission to her will as she positioned herself above him. Balancing herself on his chest, she squatted and plunged herself directly onto his dick and began bouncing enthusiastically. The moment she felt his penetration into her, she closed her eyes and saw Genghis Khan’s approving face.

The mongol leader in her head smiled. She heard him whisper, “You are serving me well and you will be rewarded!”

On hearing this, she arched her back and began to play with her breasts, immediately causing a surge of pleasure to radiate through her body, simultaneously hitting her pussy and her nipples. She let out a loud yelp in response and Anatoly grunted his own pleasure at what he was feeling, not daring to attempt to spit her panties out of his mouth.

She leaned forward and gazed directly into his eyes. “You feel really good. I can’t wait to feel you release inside of me. So I’ll make it easy for you. When I next have an orgasm, you, too, will cum. Can you do that?”

He nodded his head vigorously and let out a muffled “Yes.”

“I think I can take my panties out of your mouth now.”

He gasped loudly as she did so.

“I’m going to ask you again. Can you orgasm when I do?”

“Yes.”

“Very good. I feel it coming on right now...” She arched her back again, pinched her nipples and screamed out her pleasure.

He opened his mouth wide and grunted as he thrust upwards into her and released his seed into her. She clenched her pussy around him and the mixture of his and her juices dripped down his cock. She collapsed forward over him and snuggled into his side. “You will do quite well to help complete the Khan’s dream.”

Chapter 16

Nadya sent Anatoly Karlovich out of her apartment the following day, and he thanked her for everything she had done, including giving him a new purpose and meaning.

She took a shower and, as she was drying herself off, her phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Nadya! It’s Yuri. How soon can you come back to the university?”

“Why? What’s wrong?”

“Tatiana Igorievna wants to ask you a few questions. Can you be at the university by 11?”

“Of course! I can be there in twenty minutes. Is everything all right?”

“I think so. She didn’t really say much but I think she’s disappointed that you couldn’t return with any good artifacts.”

“She knows that wasn’t going to be a given even if we had been able to do the dig, right?”

“Yeah, but you know how she can be.”

“Mmmm hmmm. And you know I can handle her.”

“Yup. I was just hoping you could have some downtime before you had to talk about what you went through.”

“I appreciate that. I think I’ll be all right.”

“I’m ...” Yuri stopped talking suddenly.

Before Nadya could say anything and ensure that Yuri was all right, she heard some muffled sounds coming through her phone. Nadya smiled broadly at the recognition of a woman’s voice humming a somewhat gentle tune.

“Anna, can this wait until I’m off the phone?” Yuri whispered, albeit not quietly enough to prevent Nadya from hearing him.

“Oh, but Yura. You know how I’m feeling...” Anna said loudly.

Nadya giggled. “I think you might need some downtime, Yuri Pavlovich. I’ll call Tatiana and go to her place. You just have some fun.”

Anna spoke into the phone, “Oh, we will, Nadya. We will...”

Chapter 17

Nadya arrived at the university on time and found her way to the office of the chair of the archaeology department. “I’m sorry to hear about your ordeal in the desert, Nadezhda Timofeyevna.”

“No. You’re just sorry I didn’t come home with any artifacts that support your thesis, Tatiana Igorievna.”

“Well, they would have been nice...”

Nadya sat down in a comfortable chair across from her colleague. “I’ll tell you something, though.”

“What’s that?”

“It may be hearsay, but everyone I spoke to in Ulan Bator and some of the surrounding villages seemed to think that the Khans had some kind of sexual magic that enabled them to seize as much land as they did in such a short period of time.”

“And how did they do that?”

“Genghis and his children apparently had an army of, well, the locals called them whores.”

“Whores?”

“Well, even taking judgmental uses of the word out, it seemed like there were a lot of women who practically idolized him and would do anything for him. So if he could convince them to seduce as many men as possible, the men would become much easier to control.”

“Do you think it was magic?”

“No. Just simple feminine wiles. Surely you know what I’m talking about.”

Tatiana Igorievna laughed heartily. “So do you think...”

“That your thesis might have an element of truth to it? Absolutely! I do think the Khans used sex and sexuality to their advantage. There’s already ample evidence that they did that. But I was able to get one more really important item, even if I couldn’t do a dig.”

“What is it? Have you shared this with anyone else?”

“Oh, yes. I shared it with the rest of my team after they reappeared. That night actually. And I didn’t share it with Yuri Pavlovich directly but I made sure his wife Anna knew...”

“All right. Now I’m curious. What is it?”

Nadya stood up and approached Tatiana. Nadya brushed Tatiana’s breasts and whispered into her ear, “The sexual spirit and energy of Genghis Khan himself. And it’s time for you to help me complete his mission.”

Tatiana’s eyes lost focus. She whispered, “Yes. His mission must be completed.”

Nadya chuckled. Genghis Khan must surely be pleased. It won’t be long now before his conquests would be complete. Not long at all.....