The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: THE MONICA TALES

PART I — GUIDANCE

(FD, mF, FT)

SUMMARY — Jacob just scored a job at St. Mary’s, wanting to steer young people’s lives. What happens when one quiet and leggy girl decides she’s going to give him a little guidance of her own making?

PROLOGUE

Jacob walked through the doors of St. Mary’s with a spring in his step. He felt that today might be the best day of his career, as a new school was a new beginning, so he would be able to relate to all of the faces that would pass by him. Finding an ‘in school’ job in this economy had been almost like a job itself and it had taken up most of his summer, but two weeks ago he had hit gold with this small Catholic school. They needed a guidance counselor to talk with all of the seniors and get them prepared for college. Many of the students were already in line with schools, and some already had their scholarships put into place, but there were many who still didn’t know what they were going to do the following year. That’s where Jake was supposed to come in.

He walked through the halls, currently empty of students and most teachers. The few he did see, he gave a pleasant nod to. When he passed his first nun, he just smiled and without any understanding of how to respond, he almost gave a half bow. Jacob was Catholic by birth and baptism, but that was where the religion ended for him. He was surprised when the Headmaster of the school didn’t even care that he didn’t have as much of a religious background. “If you can lean towards schools in line with God, that would be wonderful, but we are aware many will be going to more... community locales. We want what’s best for them too, as their parents pay into this school just as much as those that are going to Notre Dame.”

Jacob opened the door to his office, thrilled that there already was a name placard on the door, listing him as ‘College Advisor’. Already on his desk was a stack of folders for him to go over of students A through E. He was expected to go through each of the files, have quick cursory meetings with each of the kids and decide which ones, if any, needed further help.

“Good morning staff. We hope you all had a wonderful summer and we look forward to an amazing year at St. Mary’s. Students will be arriving within the next few minutes. Good luck, and God Bless.” the Headmaster’s voice spoke crisply through ceiling speakers in every room and hallway in the school.

Jacob smiled and opened up the first folder, looking forward to the first day of his new job.

GUIDANCE

Jacob had spent the first half of the day going through his folders and putting each of the students into three piles. One for students that knew what they were doing, one for kids who weren’t sure, and the final one for kids that clearly had no direction. Each pile was important to get through, but he felt that he would be able to handle the first two stacks intermittently between the directionless students. He set appointments with each of them, spanning the week, and hoped by the end of the week he would have most of these kids done, and ready to start on the letter ‘F’ on Monday.

By mid-week he realized that he was completely off the mark as the kids with direction was outnumbered by the ‘directionless’. Most students were easy to figure out. They came in and clearly didn’t give a damn about the school or their future at a full or community college. Jacob was a waste of their time, and he felt that it was mutual. Occasionally there was a kid with a bright future ahead of them, but for the most part the kids cared more about how they looked that day.

That was the other problem that Jacob was having. All of these students wore the expected catholic school uniform of skirt, sweater, and knee socks or pantyhose. Many of the girls who clearly cared more about their late night activities than their schooling had figured out how to modify their outfits to clearly be more provocative. Whether the skirt was rolled up to a little further up their thigh, or a disregard to closing their legs, he found more than once him shifting his legs under his desk as he saw a glimpse of panties or nylon covered inner thigh. He was able to keep his mind on his work for the most part, but he admitted to himself that this job was going to test his fortitude as a red-blooded man just as much as a knowledge provider.

Then he met Monica.

When the door opened without even a knock, Jacob startled and looked up from reading over the file of Monica Emerson. She, like all of his charges so far, was a senior and had been a straight A & B student until mid last year where things took a drastic turn. This pattern, Jacob noticed was consistent with many of the prettier girls as they discovered boys and sex. Monica was clearly of the same variety ,but as he tried to meet her eyes to introduce himself and greet her, he couldn’t help take all of her in.

She was 5′10″, athletic framed, full B’s, a waterfall of red hair that spiralled down the sides of her face, and green eyes that pierced all the harder because of the profuse amount of eye make-up. Jacob had been able to hold himself whenever a prettier girl came in, reminding himself that they were in high school and were just girls. Monica walked with a stride that would make a model take notice, and the way she looked at him in the first few moments of walking into his office told him that she was a predator. Monica was clearly more of a woman than a girl.

Jacob normally stood up to shake hands with the students, but he wouldn’t be able to right now as it would be quite apparent to this girl that she had made an immediate impression. This bothered him immensely, as he half-stood and leaned forward to shake her hand, and the smirk on her glossed pink lips told him that she knew what she had done to him. “Monica, I’m Mr. Post. Please call me Jacob.”

He smiled as clearly as he could, but felt it come across as desperate and moronic. He settled back into his chair and watched her slide into hers like a liquid might settle into a glass. As with many other girls, her skirt was rolled to show more exposed thigh than hidden, and as she crossed her grey nyloned legs, he realized that he had never seen a more perfect set in his life. Her calf muscles flexed with a tautness that was reflective in the nylons. Her knees were full, and not bony like many girls of her body type. Even the way her thighs shifted as she sat dow—

He looked up. Monica hadn’t stopped watching him with those green jewels bathed in black eye make-up.

He cleared his throat and tried to pull back into his work. His eyes moving right to his folder. “Ok Monica, well. It seems you were a fantastic student up until last year. Midway through the year, things took a bit of a hit. I’m sure there were lots of things going on in your personal life. It happens a lot. That doesn’t mean that you can’t change that if you want to go to college.” He held the folder as if he was perusing it, when it was simply a prop to keep his eyes from looking back at her and admitting his faux pas of staring too long at her legs. “Do you want to go to college?” He asked and knew he had to make eye contact now.

He looked up and her smirk hadn’t ended. Hell, it seemed that it had grown and his earlier comparison to a predator seemed all the more real. She just stared at him. He felt sized, weighed, and frozen waiting for the pounce.

“Well,” he chuckled nervously as he looked back at the folder. “If you do, there are the more local colleges that would be happy to take you on and let you prove yourself. They are accustomed to grade slips like your own and are there to...” he continued to talk, but the words were coming out in a babbling fashion, and only made sense because they were things he had said to every student up until this point. The words were rehearsed while the rest of his brain fought a fight against how to react to this girl.

He decided he would just ask her to leave, claiming a stomach issue. That would answer any questions that might be asked of him later if she happened to mention how her knew Advisor was eyeing her like a steak. ‘She wouldn’t do that’ he thought to himself, ‘She is expecting me to look at her like that. Just look at the smirk on her face..’ his eyes moved back to her and that same piercing smirk ran right through him. His teeth clenched and he let his eyes remain.

She need to know that I’m the adult and in charge here.

As if to signal that she heard his inner monologue, she raised an almost impressed eyebrow. Without her head moving, she calmly and fluidly uncrossed her legs and recrossed them. Jacob’s eyes flickered down and watched as her perfect calves brushed against each other, and the subtle and soft white noise of nylon on nylon ran through his head louder than it should have. Her knees weren’t even remaining still at this point, just rubbing up and down against each other. It was a subtle movement, and Jacob found himself watching with a certain intensity to make to make it clear to his brain that he was actually seeing something, and not just staring dumbly at her legs. She had to have been moving them, as that barely audible hiss of white noise was coming from somewhere.

He continued to watch her perfect gauzy grey legs for another long moment before he recognized what he was doing and his eyes shot back to hers in a panic. Her smirk was now a full smile. Not only had he failed to win this unspoken battle of wills, but he was losing ground faster than he could even comprehend. Monica had him ensnared. She bit the corner of her lip coyly, and her legs shifted again. His eyes moved back down and watched as one leg unflexed over and the other re-flexed over top. She knew precisely how to cross her legs so he saw nothing but endless grey canvas of her pantyhose as they traveled up and into the folds of her skirt. The subtle shifting of her knees again kept his eyes shifting with them, trying to figure out the subtlety of the pattern. The soft sound of nylon on nylon felt like it was thundering in his ears at this point.

All he could do was stare.

When again, he broke contact and moved his eyes back up in one last act of desperation. She tilted her head down and shook it slightly to the left and right, telling him no. ‘No, what?’ he thought as her legs uncrossed, recrossed, and she sat with her knees pressed tightly together and slanted off to the side. This all happened within his peripheral vision, and he hoped this was the end of her little game with him. He knew now that if he let his eyes skip back down, he would be lost to whatever it was she was going for, but then her legs started to part. He felt his head swim. This girl was seducing him with her intoxicating eyes, painted so that they were like lights at the end of tunnels and her endless perfect legs that were now parting just below his line of vision. He didn’t know if there was sweat on his brow, but he felt clammy and lost in an internal struggle as to look down again, or continue to stare at her eyes. Both seemed to be a losing battle.

His gaze slipped down and he watched as her legs parted. Slowly. It was like the world was moving in slow motion, but part of him knew that was just her being an insanely methodical tease. The shadow of her skirt began to move upwards, revealing more of her grey painted thighs. Her skirt rode up a little further as her legs moved, letting the light slide up her legs to reveal all that she wanted him to see. Finally, after days had passed, Jacob’s eyes met the center of her hose, split and open to reveal her bare and naked sex. She wore no panties, and had cut her pantyhose open to show herself off to whom she chose. She chose him.

Now what?

He was staring at this 18 year old’s shaven sex, her skirt and gray nylons framing it like the piece of art Jacob felt it was. He couldn’t look away now. He felt that if he looked away, he might not remember it, or she’ll realize what a horrible mistake this was. Somewhere deep in the recesses of his brain, a voice tried to explain to him that what he was doing was wrong, but now looking was like a compulsion that controlled his eyes.

NO!

He looked up into her eyes. He held onto his defiance, feeling his forehead beading with sweat. There was something about this girl that was beyond sexy, but powerful. He realized right then that he wasn’t just allured into looking at her legs, and her slate grey calves that molded up into her thighs that framed the most exquisite sex that he had ever seen and imagined how it must feel to be pressed against his cheek as he looked ri—

NO!

He fought it again. Trying to focus on any one thought was like concentrating on teflon. The minute he thought any further about her, he felt his concentration and vision start to move down her beautiful chest, with the soft pink nipples he knew were aroused beneath her bra, and down her toned midriff and his concentration slipped right back into her warm and awaiting sex that even as he fought he knew was pulsing with desire for him so it would be much easier for him to give into his desires and succumb to her—

NO!

He looked up to the ceiling, as clearly staring at her eyes only led to staring at her legs that he could almost feel wrapping around his waist to guide him inside of—

“get out.” Jacob whispered to the ceiling. His hands gripped the arms of his chair and he felt a bead of sweat move down his throat. He swallowed dryly. “Please. Just. Leave.” He tried to say it as forceful as he could without looking towards her.

He heard her move her chair and her footfalls on the ground, but realized that she was moving in the wrong direction. He felt the beat of her shoes getting closer and could smell her perfume. His eyes were now closed as he tried to do everything in his diminished power to block her out. “please.” He nearly begged.

She was standing next to him, and he was certain that a more appropriate word would be standing over him. He swallowed loudly and his heart was almost as loud as that perfect nylon rubbing against nylon noise that he longed to hear again as her perfect legs rolled one over the other and moved in such a perfect up and down motion that started all of this and clearly was sapp—

NOO!

He was certain he had made an audible moan that time.

He knew because she giggled. It was then that Jacob recognized in the decades that he felt had passed since Monica had walked into office, she hadn’t said a word. This entire time he had been enraptured solely by her black and sinking eyes and her perfect glossy nylon legs. Eyes and legs. What would it be like when she finally spoke?

He felt her warm hand take his wrist and he whispered no again, but he knew it wouldn’t do any good. Her hand took his and it was small and soft as she coddled it like a child’s and placed it against her leg. Soft nylon that he held onto without even wanting to appeared beneath his finger tips and he felt his hands rubbing softly up and down, creating that sweet hushing noise that he could now feel start in his fingertips and ring through his ears. He gave a shuddered breath as he could feel her thigh muscles tensing and releasing beneath his moving fingers which were sliding in soft subtle ways against her grey nylons that felt so good and the white grey noise of the sound nylons in his brain were just easy to keep doing and not worrying about school time thoughts grey nylons sound so good feel so good just touching and listening to sounds like nylon and grey like thoughts and—

In his numb state, he felt her hands pulling back his chair, and turning it so he was completely facing her. The state of his erection against his pants was of no mind to him right now, but he knew he felt an inordinate amount of pleasure as she sat on his lap, and brought both of her hands to her legs. His arms now wrapped around her waist and her own arm draping around his neck like a child might sit on Santa’s lap. Her finger nails tickled the back of his neck as his fingers continued to massage and rub her legs, and he felt her grinding against his own sex.

Her hand reached between her own legs and unzipped his pants, reaching in and pulling his cock out. He let out a soft whimper as her hand closed around him and she positioned herself upwards with him pressing right against her lips. Her eyes met his and locked once again as he felt her slide over top his shaft, her muscles contracting and welcoming him into her. She let out a groan as he filled her. He felt his haze beginning to lift ever so lightly. The intensity of how amazing this beautiful girl felt fucking him took away some of her power it seemed.

...but do I stop this?

The ethical question shot into his head like a bullet. He was already hip deep inside of her and even if he fought, the damage was done. If he just let her continue the fantastic rhythm of her sweet sex against himself, what further harm could be done?

Monica continued to ride him. She bobbed up and down with moans that were obviously being stifled to assure they weren’t found out. Jake felt as her body changed. Muscles tightening. Breathing heavier. He could feel her clench and come. His own orgasm was also a few seconds away, but before he could reach it, she stood up.

“Hey!” he yelled out, perhaps a little too loud.

Monica giggled at him. Her eyes. He immediately felt drawn back into her. She lifted an eyebrow and put her hand out for his and without thinking, he took it.

His hand was put back on her soft nylon thigh and once again his resistance melted as his fingers touched the amazing softness and his eyes were falling deeply into hers. She stood there for years, letting him feel the fabric and feel his world drift away again. He just stared at her, dim eyed, massaging her beautifully soft thighs, as all of his mental capacities shut off.

She spoke. He didn’t hear a single word of what she said, but he knew that it was the most melodious and beautiful voice that has ever come from a pair of lips.

Things felt good.

Things felt soft and sweet and perfect.

EPILOGUE

Jacob finished his work for the day and stretched. He had gotten through most of the files that he had wanted to, but there was a lot more to do. As he stood he opened the first file that he would be attacking the next day. In clean typed print the file said ‘Monica Emerson’.

His vision blurred for a moment and he felt a wave of horniness unlike any he could recollect wash over him. He softly groaned and closed his eyes, seeing legs crossing, imagining the texture of soft and sheer white nylons, and seeing green eyes.

‘God, I gotta get laid.. these catholic school girls are getting to me already and it’s only day one!’

THE END