The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Monkey Shines

<MF FD MD MC beast gr others>

Synopsis: The Great White Hunter, Jessica Tate finds more then she bargained for on a fateful safari.

Please DON’T use email to contact me. There’s a form at http://www.asstr.org/~benwa/contact.html Other stories at http://www.asstr.org/~benwa/

* * *

Boring Legal Stuff: Under the terms of the Byrne convention all works by this author are copyrighted. Re-posting, redistribution, inclusion in another work, or any other use of it is strictly prohibited without the express, written permission of the copyright holder, except that it may be posted as part of a review or posted to a free-access, noncommercial archive site.

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction then LEAVE NOW! Please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work may engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

* * *

Authors Notes: (1) Slow start, but picks up in Part 2. (2) MC via the monkey’s scent first appears in mid-Part-3 and its effects keep increasing. (3) I’m a sucker for a happy ending. (4) For those who have been patiently waiting for more of “Fall From Grace”, I apologize. I hit a “writer’s block” over the summer and still hope to finish that story, but I can’t promise when.

Definition “Animal Cracker” a chiropractor for your dog, cat, etc. (has nothing to do with this story)

Part 1—Hunter

In this part of Africa, hundreds of miles from civilization, there are many myths and legends. I’ve heard tell of witch doctors that can lay a curse, lost cities filled with gold, great snakes that can swallow a man whole, and the giant ape King Kong. The tourists “eat it up”.

Normally, I’ll hire out about once a month for a two or three-week safari. I’ll gross more money on a single trip then an executive director back home earns in a year. However, my expenses are also high and I’m getting tired of this life. I need a big score so I can get out and retire in luxury. That’s why on this trip I’m working for myself.

I tell my team, “We’ll make our fortune by capturing a mythical beast of legend and displaying him before the world. I know this one is for real. I alone had caught a brief glimpse of it on our last hunt. I will succeed where others failed.”

The only woman among 25 men, I am “Bawana”, the boss. I am the “Great White Hunter” with 8 years of successful safaris behind me. I will lead my hunting expedition and capture the legendary white ape. I will not allow anything or anyone to stop me.

Tonight, I’ve decreed a bonfire and feast. Both my men and I need a break after 3 weeks of searching for an elusive quarry. All we’ve found are footprints. True the men mummer that some are 10 times bigger then they should be. However, I make the most of the few positive signs we have seen. I want the feast to distract the locals from their primitive superstitions.

I admit to myself, “It’s been frustrating for me. A change is needed. I’ve chosen this night to release my own tension. Good sex always helps to clear my mind. I need to think of a new plan.”

I feel sexy musing, “I love being the only woman for 100 miles in any direction. Occasionally, I tire of my trusty vibrator and feel a fervent, undeniable need for a real man to hold me, to touch me, to tell me how wonderful, how beautiful I am.”

At such times, I have my pick of any man I choose without fear of being upstaged by some large-breasted, brainless bimbo. I am the unrivaled center of attention wherever I go, an object of desire and reverence.

The feast begins and quickly becomes the type of wild jungle party I love. I muse, “A hundred miles from civilization, there are no restraints. The resonant beat of jungle drums fills the night air. It heats my blood.”

The light of the dying fire flickers off a ring of men that surrounds me. I think, “Together we sway to the primitive rhythm. I feel their eyes watching me, desiring me, empowering me. I channel that power to weave a web to ensnare my favored victim.”

Tonight, I’ve chosen Tom. True I’m his boss, and 5-years-older then him, but the look in his eyes says, “I want you.” After over a month without a real man, I feel the need upon me. Wordlessly I project an ancient magic at him, “Your eyes are glued to my lush body.” I dance before him knowing, “Like any man, you are irresistibly drawn to me. I need use only my feminine wiles to own you.”

I smile seductively and think, “I hired Tom for his tight ass, hard body, and handsome face as much as for his skills as a hunter. He’s only been in Africa for a year, but shows a lot of potential both as a hunter and a lover.”

I remember how Tom pleaded, “I want to live a life of adventure, not work at a desk job for my dad. I’m good. I’ve got experience. I hear you’re the best. Just give me a chance. I’ll do it for room and board until I prove myself. You won’t be sorry.”

So I took Tom on as my apprentice. I recalling, “That was 3 months ago. He’s performed every task I’ve given him well and without complaint. I put him on salary and commission last month. Tom is the only white man on this expedition. He has yet to be allowed in my bed, but tonight I may give him the chance to prove himself as a lover.”

The other men around the fire are local porters. I selected each personally for their loyalty and skill. Most have been with me for 3 years or more. They are familiar with my requirements, my habits, and can easily read my signals. They know how much I need good loving tonight.

Those I do not choose may envy my victim and wish to be in his place. However, they will have to satisfy their base desires in other ways. For they know better then to disregard my will.

* * *

Woes betide any man who tries to take advantage of me. Many times, I’ve told this story, “There was only one who touched what is forbidden. It was many years ago on my first safari. I was 17 and had a body that men dream about. He was 25, a local porter, and a 7-foot tall mountain of a man who could bend a 2-inch steel bar with his bare hands. For more then a month we had been away from civilization and any women—except for me.”

I say, “In one way, it was a young girl’s fantasy. Surrounded by strong men. I knew they watched me with desire that grew each day. They dreamed of undressing and caressing me.” That was just a fantasy, I was determined to remain faithful to my lover Sam, the 18-year-old boy I’d given my virginity to almost a year before.

I felt safe because the boss of that outfit, my Uncle Felix had threatened the men with, “a long and painful death for any of you scum who touch my niece.” Uncle Felix was my hero. I had already decided that I wanted the same life as him, to lead a safari, to be a great hunter. I loved everything about living in the jungle. I was 17 and thought I knew everything. So I thought nothing of ignoring the most important warning he’d given me, “Never leave camp unescorted.”

I made the stupid mistake of bathing naked and alone in a small isolated lake. The man hunted me like any prey. Hiding by my clothes, waiting for me to finish bathing. He rushed me when I pulled a shirt over my head. Knocking me down, he left me dizzy and disoriented long enough for him to rip the shirt away and roll on top of me.

His massive weight pinned me to the soft moist ground. Before I knew what was happening he thrust inside my unprepared vagina. Fortunately, I avoided permanent internal injury because I was still wet inside from the swim and he had an unbelievably small prick for so huge a man. He pinned my arms above my head leaving me helpless. I yelled and screamed and cursed but there was no one to hear and nothing I could do until later.

After 10 minutes, I realized my struggles were only turning him on more. I lay inert letting him have his way with me, all the while saving my energy and planning my revenge. After 20 minutes more of non-stop pounding, he finally climaxed and rolled off of me, exhausted.

I calmly got up. His spunk dripped from my abused vagina. The implications of this event swirled in my thoughts, “I’m on the pill so there’s small danger of pregnancy. I wasn’t about to let a baby spoil my dream to become a great hunter. What just happened could destroy that dream even faster. To have my dream I need the fear and respect of my men. I won’t let anyone see me as a rape victim.” Grimly determined, I acted to insure that no man would dare attempt rape ever again.

I retrieved my torn blouse and rolled it into a rope like band. With a nearby stick it became a garrote that I looped around his neck. I tightened and twisted, strangling him while using my full weight to drive my knees into the small of his back. Despite our differences in size and strength, I had the leverage; he had no chance. Oh, did I ever relish the five long minutes it took him to die. The best was his final dying gasp.

I used his own knife to hack off his prick and scrotum. Then wearing his shirt I marched back to camp and set it on a pike outside my tent leaving his bloody knife embedded just beneath it. I related the full truth to anyone who asked, leaving nothing out. My Uncle, after seeing the body told the men to leave it for the animals. I didn’t shed a single tear. Over the years the story grew in the retelling.

* * *

That was long ago. Never again did I need to say no to a man on safari more then once. I achieved everything that girl wanted and more.

I muse, “Tonight I want something different, I want the smell and feel of a man when it is by my choice. The feeling of control is an aphrodisiac for me. That’s why I prepared my trap carefully. As the sun set tonight, I took two hours getting dressed, but it was time well spent.”

I see my reflection in Tom’s eyes; “The skimpy dress I’ve chosen shows every soft curve. My strapless bra does little to restrain or conceal the sweet softness of my breasts. Their motion mesmerizes him. My long neck and tanned shoulders are bare. The dress is held up only by the fullness of my breasts and a thin strap running from just above each nipple and tied loosely behind my neck.”

My 34Bs may not be centerfold material, but they are certainly respectable and well proportioned for my 5′7″ frame. I have an athlete’s body with a 23-inch waist and 35-inch hips. The twin waist-high side-slits display tantalizing flashes of my legs and thighs. My short blond hair, for once not bound, flies around me.

Earlier this morning, I told Tom, “Tonight you will join me in the “Nari-Kotu”, the mating dance. Ask the men how to prepare yourself.” I saw his eyes fill with lust. There was no question of his refusal.

I remember when it was first explained to me, “In this particular dance, the man must be barechested. He honors the woman he desires by enticing her with many necklaces of brightly colored stones. If he is pleasing, she will move closer and allow him to place a necklace around her neck. This is repeated until the woman feels she has been given sufficient honor. Then she chooses a way to reward him.”

I dance to the seductive beat of the music, thinking, “I am the woman who must be honored. I must be wearing almost 30 necklaces. 30 should be enough. Did Tom bring enough or will he run out before I’m satisfied? I’ll let him know his goal is near.”

This time when I move close, I feather his neck with kisses. Tom looks so sexy. I love teasing him with my body. Soon I’ll allow him to pleasure me?”

I smile thinking, “It must have taken Tom hours. The men probably helped him collect the stones. However, by tradition only Tom may drill a hole through each. When properly hollowed out, the stones of a necklace weigh next to nothing. All the necklaces around my neck weigh less then a pound.”

I love being in control, a woman in a man’s world, but still very much a woman. This time when I dance around Tom, I rub my breasts against his bare chest. He has a marvelously broad chest and almost hairless the way I like it. I feel a wonderful tingle travel from my already hard nipples downward to between my legs. I dance away without giving him a kiss, but on the next round, I turn to press my ass against his hardness. My hot little pussy is already getting wet in anticipation.

Tom controls himself, as usual. He’s eager to please and expects me to take the lead. Finally, I decide it is time. I fall into his arms and whisper, “Take me to your tent.” We leave to the catcalls of the drummers, “Don’t wear him out, Jess.” They chuckle saying, “He’s got a big day tomorrow.” My crew knows what I have planned for my latest “boy toy”.

Part 2—Lover

Once we’re alone in his tent, my hand reaches for his hardness. “Yes,” he sighs. “Don’t move.” I command. I caress him knowingly until I see his eyes close and breathing deepen. A deep base hum builds in his chest.

When I see his hips jerking, I recognize he can’t stand it anymore. I unbuckle his pants and pull them down. Tom isn’t using underwear. His lovely 8-inch cock springs into view now rock hard from my tender caresses.

Young guys like Tom climax too quickly to please an experienced woman. More leisurely loving is what I insist upon. I know just what is needed, how to take the edge off Tom’s passion, so he can give me the attention I crave.

“Ahhhhhh,” Tom sighs as my lips plant feather light kisses on his cock. I twirl my tongue up and down the thick shaft. “Keep your hands at your sides if you want me to continue,” I tell him just before my mouth envelops his cock. I begin sucked him off, expecting he’ll soon return the favor, devoting himself to my own carnal needs.

“Oh Jess, that it.” Encourages Tom. I’m an exceptional cock-sucker. I know how to use my lips and tongue to best advantage. My fingers gently tickle his hairy balls. Sucking like a vacuum cleaner, I deep-throat his entire cock until my nose is buried in his pubic hair.

“Yyyyeeeeaaaaaa,” Tom moans as he climaxes. A moderate amount shoots out. I’m easily able to swallow it without spilling a drop. I’ve learned to enjoy the taste, salty like caviar. As expected, I didn’t even get to use my best techniques.

We rush to disrobe. “Damn!” I exclaim as the strap behind my neck rips. Tom says, “Don’t worry boss, I’ll have one of the seamstresses fix it when we return to the village.” With one tug, my dress now falls to the floor. I give him a kiss and allow him to remove my bra.

I bend to the side making my naked tits jiggle enticingly below me. Completing my turn, I display my butt cheeks, exposed by my sheer, sexy thong. The thong is merely a thin strip buried in my ass crack. It widens only slightly in front, barely covering my shaved pussy.

I wonder, “Do Tom’s eyes focus on ass or on my pouting pussy lips, revealed through the almost transparent material?” I have my answer when he places a multitude of kisses on my ass as he slowly lower my thong to the floor.

Tom moves his hands slowly upward, caressing my legs, thighs, waist, belly, until his fingers finally reach and cup my soft breasts. He kneads them languidly while kissing my neck and shoulders. My already hard nipples tingle pleasantly each time he brushes against them. Tom continues until he hears me purring, “Mmmmmmmm”. With gentle pressure Tom turns me to face him.

I’m completely naked except for the many bright stones that Tom placed around my neck. I tell him, “Leave the necklaces on.” He nods and stops to admire me saying, “Jessica, you’re so incredibly beautiful.” He lifts me up and lowers me gently to the mattress. “Now it’s your turn, lover.” I say. “Yes, boss.” He replies smiling. “Let me suck your exquisite tits until I’m hard again.” He proceeds to do a marvelous job suckling my tingling nipples like a ravenous babe.

“You feel so good.” I say as Tom shifts to rest his flaccid cock against my wet slit. I’m pleased he knows enough not to rest his full weight against me just yet. He begins a slow rocking motion, guaranteed to continue heating my already fiery passions to the boiling point. “Keep doing that, big boy.” I say.

In a few minutes, Tom’s cock is hard once more and ready for action. He presses it against my clit as his hands reach for my tits. “Ohhhhhhhhh,” I moan, as the burning sensations from my nipples and pussy synchronize.

I think, “I want to feel his naked cock in me. I never liked the feel of condoms. I love it ‘bareback’. No worry of having any man’s crying brat. There’s no chance of getting knocked up between my birth control pills and a load of spermicide gel. I can relax and enjoy the feelings as Tom worships my body.”

“Ahhhhhhhh,” I gasp as Tom’s expert hands uncover all my secret places. He’s moving through our foreplay quickly, but I’ve been so long without a real man that it’s exactly what I need. Tom continues until my hips begin thrusting upward, trying to draw his manhood into me, but I tell him, “Don’t put it in until I say.”

“Yesssssss,” I sigh, luxuriating in the feel of his hardness, now slimy with my own love oils. He slides it up and down my sizzling slit. His cock is doing such wonderful things to my body.

“Your so hot Jess.” Tom says, “I need you.” My moans get louder and lower. My passion burns brightly within, still I think, “Don’t let your body’s desires control you. Hold off as long as possible. Waiting will make my first orgasm that much stronger.”

Finally, when I feel his manhood is a flame that’s searing my flesh, I decide the right time has arrived. “Put it in,” I say, “Ram your hard cock into my hot hole.” He agrees saying, “Yes beautiful, I have what you need.”

“What!” I exclaim as Tom suddenly flips me over. “Relax, you’re gonna love this.” He assures me. “Doggy style,” I think, “He’s gonna take me from behind. I’m so hot now that I don’t care as long as he buries it in my steamy, wet cunt.”

“Nooooooooooooo,” I mewl. He’s not aiming for my pussy, but my ass! My sphincter tries to resist, but his cock is so wet with my own juices that it’s beginning to penetrate. “Owwwwwwwwwww!” I wail from the pain of his pinching my nipples hard. Distracted, my sphincter relaxes and Tom’s cock is deep in my ass. In three powerful strokes, he’s buried to the hilt.

I try to dislodge him, but he has a vice-like hold on my hips. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing shit-head?” I scream. “I’m sorry, but the guys said you loved it rough in the ass. Should I stop?” He answers, reaching around to caress my pussy.

“Ahhhhhhh,” I moan as he finds my clit. “Everyone in camp knows how much I need it. This is those bastards idea of a joke.” I fume to myself. “Ohhhhhhh,” I gasp as Tom’s stimulating fingers make a better argument then anything he could possibly say.

I rationalize to myself, “Well it’s not exactly the first time. This is Tom’s first time in my bed. He is gullible enough to do what they told him in order to please me. And he is. My ass is beginning to tingle pleasantly, and I love what his hand is doing to my pussy, but I’m not going to let him off easy.” I declare, “OK, but you better be a great fuck.”

“Yes, boss.” Tom says and begins to fuck my ass slowly the way I like it. This goes on for a few minutes. I’m really getting into it, thrusting back each time his hard cock impales my ass. We both pick up speed. The rhythm of our sweaty flesh slapping against each other fills the tent.

Tom keeps thrusting faster and faster. Turning I say, “Tom, slow down. Take it easy.” His eyes look glazed over. It’s like he can’t hear me. Then he cries out, “I’m going to ream your ass, Bitch!” His fingers drop away from my pussy as both hands grab my hips. “Bitch?” How dare he?

Suddenly, he rams into me like a pile driver, jerking my head back around and knocking the wind out of me. I want to scream, “I’m no one’s bitch!” but I can’t speak. He continues pounding into me as if possessed. His demon cock rams into my ass again and again. I had no idea Tom was this strong. Catapulted forwarded then jerked back, I have no chance to catch my breath, marshal my strength, fight back or even escape.

Knocked about like a leaf in a hurricane, I never felt so completely powerless. Tom is grunting like a crazed animal, completely oblivious to me. The subservient and eager to please boy is gone. By some magic he’s be replaced by a lust crazed monster. I’m just a vessel for that lust, unable to contest his power, struggling just to breathe.

To my surprise, I find that this total helplessness is turning me on. First, I try to fight it thinking, “This is not me, I have to be the one in control.” I’m winning for a few minutes, but slowly, inexorably, the incredible feelings overwhelm my reason. My aroused body betrays me.

The sweat of our exertion begins dripping off our bodies. I feel his skin slide sensuously across mine. I’m panting now. Gasping for each breath as my arousal grows.

Is it the female animal within responding to the male animal Tom has become? His raw physical strength is the dominating and overwhelming my will. My arousal is growing by leaps and bound. I feel my need to for submission growing inexorably along with it. My will to resist is crumbling. With each stroke, I thrust my ass backward trying to impale myself more fully on his demon rod.

I feel a fantastic orgasm beginning to build—maybe the biggest of my life. It’s unstoppable. I want it. I need it. I must submit to it and that submission will be total. His fleshy spear impales my ass again and again. It is in complete control of my body, my mind, and my soul. “Just, another few minutes,” I think, unable to speak.

I feel him tense up changing to the short strokes. “No, too soon, not yet.” I protest breathlessly, but I’m helpless to halt the inevitable. “YYYYEEEeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh,” Tom shouts his triumph as he orgasms. I feel his hot spunk fill my ass.

I ram myself against him trying to force his shrinking cock deeper within my ass, reaching desperately for that orgasm. It’s so close! I have to have it! Almost there! Then his slimy cock slides out as Tom rolls off me. Without his cock inside me, the climax that every nerve in my body is screaming for slips away.

It’s gone! I lost it. A hollow pain fills my loins. I think, “Perhaps, I can ask him to eat my pussy.” I try to focus and manage to fight back the painful emptiness a little. Then with rising confidence I tell myself, “Damn straight, I’ll cum all over his face.”

“Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,” I hear Tom snoring. The little shit is already fast asleep. “Bastard! Wake up,” I demand, “You’re not done yet.” I try screaming, shaking, hitting, but nothing I do will rose him.

Furious, I get up and give Tom a sharp kick in the side. He just grunts and keeps on snoring. I tell myself, “No way am I sleeping here and giving the prick another chance.” I throw on my dress without bothering with bra or panties. Even without the broken strap, it will stay on, if just barely.

Part 3—Captive

I look around and think, “Good. No one’s spotted me yet. Just avoid the campfire and I’ll be OK. I don’t want anyone seeing me humiliated like this. Still I better hurry.”

My bra-less tits jiggle wildly as I stomp back to my own tent. The dress is plastered to my skin by the sweat that still clings to my body. Everything shows through in the moonlight. I growl, “At least I don’t have to hold up the damn dress because of the damn broken strap. Can’t put my bra on out here. There’s no way in hell I’m returning to Tom’s tent.”

Feeling my unfulfilled need flare, I grumble, “Shit! I’ll have to masturbate. It’s not nearly as satisfying, but I can’t walk around camp tomorrow as keyed up as I am right now. I know from experience that I’ll stay horny and act like a stupid schoolgirl until I get the release my body craves.”

On the way back I plot how to make Tom’s life miserable the rest of the trip. With each step I grow more and more fatigued. “That bastard!” I curse quietly, “He wore me out. My ass is sore from his pile-driver cock. If anyone makes a joke about my walking funny tomorrow, I rip their heart out.”

“Damn,” I think, “I feel his cum and my own juices dripping down my leg. They’ve already soaked through my dress. I reek of sex. Before anything else, I need to take a shower unless I want every animal within 20 miles picking up my scent.”

By the time I reach my tent, I can barely keep my eyes open. My bed looks so inviting. I promise myself, “I’ll just rest for a minute then take a shower then masturbate, maybe both together.” I collapse onto the mattress. I’m asleep before my head hits the pillow. During the night, my unfulfilled needs haunt my dreams.

I’m naked, pinned to the ground by a gigantic iron pole. It’s hot to the touch, burning my skin. I try to escape, but my struggles only serve to arouse me. Soon I’m rubbing my tits and pussy against it. It turns into a tremendous cock and drives me crazy with desire. “Oooooohhh,” I moan my frustration and need, writhing in desperation, trying to drive the cock into me. I cry out, “Take me. I submit to you. Fuck me like a horny bitch.”

“RRRRROARRRRRRRR!” I hear in my dream. The giant cock trapping me is now attached to a monstrous male beast. I spread my naked pussy before him and beg, “Let me please you, serve you, obey you, only take me. Use me any way you wish. Keep me as your love slave forever.”

A sudden gust of wind makes my eyes pop open. My entire tent is being lifted away by the most frightening thing I have ever seen. Instantly, I’m fully awake. It can’t be real my brain shrieks. It’s not the thing I’ve been hunting, but something 1000 times more terrifying. It’s the monster of legend, an unbelievably huge hairy thing, the guardian of the Forbidden City, the giant ape, King Kong.

<Author’s note: This is the TRUE story of King Kong and Jessica Tate. The movies you’ve seen always take out the X-rated parts and replaced them with that Empire State building gag.>

His eyes lock on me like twin laser beams. I feel their weight, pinning me to the spot. An immense hand reaches down and lifts me bodily from my bed. From that corner of my brain where my warped sense of humor lives I hear a taunt, “So, easily has the mighty white hunter been captured.”

“Jump Jessica!” screams Tom running towards me. I am paralyzed with fear, held securely by the monster’s fingers. I’m unable to move, let alone jump. The warm tropical wind whistles by as I am carried bodily from our encampment, a helpless prize.

My kidnapper bears down on the only person blocking his escape. With one swipe, he knocks Tom aside. Tom’s body flies 20 feet in the air before smashing into a tree. He falls limply to the ground. Is he unconscious or dead? Before I can find out, Kong’s vast strides whisks us out of my campsite and into the dense jungle foliage.

My heart is racing, I expect to be dead any second, crushed in Kong’s mighty hand. Then I realize, “I’m being held firmly, but not painfully. I’m his captive.” Questions race though my mind, “Why me? Where are we going? What does he intend? Is there any escape?”

Despite the mind-numbing fear I think about ways to escape. I try to loosen his grip so I may jump, but his fingers are like iron bands. Looking down I realize the hopelessness of my plight. Held literally in the palm in his massive hand, I’m more then 30 feet off the ground moving at least 30 miles per hour. If I jumped, I’d be killed by the fall.

My struggles have place my thighs spread-eagled. They’re straddling one of the ape’s massive fingers. A finger on either side traps each of my legs. I remember now. I never put my bra or thong back on last night. My bra-less tits bounce up and down with the monster’s giant strides. My dress slides down a bit more each time. Without the strap that ripped last night, soon it will slide off my breasts leaving them exposed.

I also need both hands to keep my now unclad pussy away from the monstrous finger that I’m straddling. I don’t want him touching my most sensitive flesh. So, using one hand I keep pulling up the top of my dress. Then I quickly shift my hand back to hold myself up.

Pleased with this small success I think, “My arms are strong from years of the outdoor life. I can keep this up indefinitely.”

It’s then that the wind shifts and I first notice the monster’s scent, like a male musk. As the minutes pass it seems to be invading my brain. My mind-numbing fear fades away. My thoughts seem fragmented, “Feel faint, dizzy. Get a grip on yourself. Drifting ...”

Neglecting my dress for a moment, my bra-less tits bounce free. Unhindered, the dress slides down to my waist. My thoughts are even more jumbled now, “What to do? Must cover myself! Use both hands. Just for a moment. Oh! Without the support of my hands, my crotch falls downward

“Oooof,” I grunt, as my crotch lands with a thud. My thighs are forced even further apart. I think, “Oh no!” feeling my naked pussy being split wide open and wedge itself firmly against his hairy finger.” It feels so warm against my skin. I take another deep breath of the heady scent. With each of the monster’s great strides, my body see-saws against his.

My thoughts become disjointed, incomplete, “Rocking, rubbing—naked breasts—arousing—pressing deeper—bouncing freely—helpless—against pussy—back and forth—spinning—again and again—can’t stop it—must cover—so hot—Entering me—stimulating, unbidden—use dress—so sensual—What to do?” With a great effort I focus on one thing, the fallen dress.

Every so slowly as if moving through quicksand, I use both hands and lift my dress until it once again covers my breasts. I lose track of time as I struggle, but ever second I feel his soft fur rocking, pressing against my most sensitive flesh. With each of the monster’s great strides, my pussy is caressed again, building my arousal.

It’s hard to think of more than one thing, “Don’t let dress slide down again. Keep hands there. His soft hair—feels like satin—against my skin. Like a gentle lover’s fingers, stroking, stirring, sensual. Again and again rubbing, pressing into me. Nipples tingling, hardening. Feels so good, so arousing.”

The wind shifts again and the musky scent dissipates. My pussy quivers. I feel it getting moist, just as the cobwebs clear from my brain. Rocking, rubbing against my vulnerable flesh. I feel the longing, the arousal, all the unfulfilled need from last night returning. “This is ridiculous.” I say out loud, “It’s insane to be turned on by a monster that’s kidnapping me.” A whisper intrudes, “It’s so sensuous, so forbidden.”

Loudly I tell myself, “Stay in control girl. Ignore it. Suppress it.” My pussy spasms again. I feel the dampness spreading inside me. Almost screaming, “Get your horny pussy away from him!”

I try using both hands again to lift myself. I manage an inch, maybe two. Then I feel his fur tickling the soft moist lips of my labia. I grit my teeth and try to endure the titillating sensations that grow more unbearable with each passing second. My strength fails.

“Ohhhhhh,” I mewl feeling a hard clump of his fur sink into my pussy, an inch, perhaps two. The feelings of penetration are so intensely sensual. “This is sick,” I tell myself, yet I can no longer deny the way my body is reacting to the monster’s touch. Such an exciting touch, pushing deeper and deeper. I can’t escape.

I protest to the wind, “Tom you bastard, this is your fault.” I think, “I’m still keyed up, horny, and vulnerable because of last night. To fight this I must admit to myself that my body is reacting regardless of what any decent woman should feel. It’s perverted, but can I stop myself? I have to remain in control!”

Yet, there is a buzzing sound in my ears growing louder, making it harder to think. It hisses, “You need it. You want to surrender, just like last night.” I feel the oils of my arousal leak from between my pussy lips. I try to rationalize, “It’s not my fault. I can’t stop him.” Again and again he touches me, fondles me, strokes me.

I have to fight the urge to press his fur deeper within me. “How can this animal, this beast be causing such arousal?” I ask. I hear only the wind laughing in reply.

“Oooohhhhhhh!” a moan escapes my lips as my clit, as if my magic, presses directly against him. “It’s wrong and unnatural! Only a wanton whore would give in.” Screams the voice of propriety within, but without any conscious thought my hips begin rocking, each motion sending fire through my loins.

“Aaaahhhhh, aaaaahhhh, aaaaahhhh,” I begin to gasp in continuous rhythm. My hands drop down to rub my flanks, allowing the dress to slip off my bra-less tits and flutter downward. I’m naked from the waist up. This time I make no effort to cover my disgrace. My unfettered boobs bounce up and down freely in rhythm to Kong’s stride.

The monstrous finger pressing into my pussy is now slick with my own juices. To me, that makes it even more sensuous, more irresistible. I wail inwardly, “I’m so ashamed that I can’t deny the part of me that wants this to happen, needs this to happen. The humiliation—it’s so intense—so exhausting. Worse still are my inescapable feelings of utterly helplessness. They somehow redouble my arousal, destroying any hope of resistance.”

A small voice taunts, “What kind of sick freak are you?” but I am too far-gone to answer. I’ve never given up, never given in, and always needed to be in control. My hips keep thrusting, thrusting. It’s all being ripped away from me. Years of striving for independence, control, self-respect, all betrayed. My body’s treason has left me without the will to fight.

I feel tears run down my cheeks. I have not cried since I was 9-years-old. The tears will not abate, nor will my ever-growing arousal. Again I try to tell myself, “It all that bastard Tom’s fault, leaving me horny and frustrated. It’s NOT just an excuse for my shameful, obscene behavior.”

I focus all my anger on Tom swearing to myself, “I’ll never forgive him, never! What difference is there between the animal Tom became last night and the one who now hold me captive? I’ll kill him with my bare hands.” My hips thrusting, thrusting, faster, harder.

With each passing second I draw closer to total capitulation. “I’m a deviant slut.” I think and it sends a wicked thrill through me. “Wanton whore,” I try and my pussy shudders. I hear the condemning taunts, “Pervert! Freak! Monkey fucker!”

“Ooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaah,” I moan over and over again. Nothing will prevent my utter surrender. My tits are trembling against his fur. My hard nipples are afire. My pussy is so wet. My thighs grip him, needing to feel more. My clit crushes against him. I’m so hot. I can’t stand it! I’m suffocating!

“Aaaaaiiiii!” I scream my submission as the orgasm hits. Yet, it is only a small one. I need more. I keep rocking, pressing, and wishing I could take the beast inside my burning cunt, my ass, my mouth, anywhere. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” I moan as an orgasmic aftershock hits. That is sweeter somehow then the first.

“Eeeeeiiiiiiiiii! Eeeeeiiiiiiiiii!” another and another in rapid succession. Every few minutes, my body quivers and writhes as I climax again. I loose track how many or how far apart. I only know that I want it to go on forever. Yet none of them is enough. With each climax my arousal seems to grow instead of shrink. I feel my entire body vibrating on the edge. “What is wrong with me? Nothing like this has ever happened to me before.” I muse.

“It’s too much,” I think, “It has to end. Try holding the next one back to let it build. Let it be the greatest, so my body will finally be sated.” I start humming, “Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm,” feeling it move towards me. It will be fantastic, the best ever.

Suddenly, I realize we’ve stopped. His fingers are opening. Quickly, I cover myself. Did he see my naked breast? My sopping pussy? I don’t know why, but it’s important that the monster not know how he affected me. If he knew how completely I submitted to his touch ... that would be ... that would be ... just too terrible to imagine.

My sweet climax fades, but my arousal remains undimmed. Once more, I’m left hot and wanting. There’s an empty hollowness in my loins, denied fulfillment. The pain of my loss merges with rising fear. I look upward at the towering monster, awaiting my fate at the whim of King Kong.

Part 4—Games

His great eyes look down upon me. I try to look small and helpless, lying across the great palm of his hand. I do not meet his gaze for fear that will provoke him. Or is it in fear that he will look right through me and know the truth?

Looking around, I recognize none of the landmarks. I have no idea where I am or how far from any possible rescue. I curse myself for not paying attention to how long we were traveling or what path we took.

Suddenly, I’m dumped from the palm of one hand into the other. My dress is pushed up over my hips and rips, exposing my pussy. It’s still sopping wet from my earlier orgasms. The pubic hair is matted to my skin. My inner thighs are glistening with my cum. I quickly rearrange my clothes as best I may to hid my shame.

Kong lifts his free hand and sniffs gently then deeply. I flush crimson when I realize it is the smell of my arousal soaked into his fur. “Does he suspect the truth?” I ask myself, fearing the answer.

I feel myself being lifted. His massive head grows unbelievable huge. My head is spinning with dizziness and terror until I look into his large brown eyes. They are kind and gentle. In wonderment I realize, “I feel a wave of calmness and serenity wash over me, banishing the terror. I don’t understand how, but I know I have nothing to fear from him.”

I feel the wind behind me as he samples my body’s fragrance. Even I can smell the powerful stink of sex rising from between my legs. My skin flushes an even deeper crimson as I realize he has unmasked me. My shame and humiliation are laid bare to this animal. I fear how much more know his finely tuned senses will tell him.

Then he lowers me somewhat so he may easily look at me once more. I feel he sees all my secrets. He must know how my helplessly and passionately my flesh reacts to his slightest touch. I block those thoughts saying, “No what happened before was a one time fluke. It won’t be repeated. He wasn’t even aware when it was happening.”

Then I feel the weight of his eyes on me. My gaze lifts to meet his. An electric thrill shoots through my entire body when I understand what he sees. It is not Bawana or Jessica the hunter who has tracked and killed his cousins for years. He sees Jessica the woman, a female. “Let him not see how aroused this female is even now. Let him not see my shame and my humiliation at the way my body reacts to his touch.” I pray.

The primitive female part of me insists, “He is a male, perhaps the mightiest the world has ever known. He is strong. You are weak. He is dominant. In the end you will submit. He has broken many females stronger then you to his will.”

I ask myself, “Can it be true? Will he try to force my submission? How will he do it?” I have always been stubborn and independent. I build my resolve saying, “I won’t give in so easily. Remember he is an animal. You are an educated, civilized woman with a mind stronger then her carnal nature. Your intelligence can master his primitive animal instincts.”

<Author’s note: The next part, they mostly show in the movies, but then they cut away before you get to see any of the good stuff.>

I see a playful twinkle in his eye and wonder, “Is he curious? What will he do next?” I do not have long to wait. Kong lowers his finger to brush ever so lightly against my cheek. “So, gentle,” I whisper amazed. Not wanting to anger him, I snuggle my cheek against it.

The feel of his soft fur is so satiny soft and sensuous. I reach out to caress his silken fur with my hands. The memory of the same feeling between my thighs causes my nipples to harden once more. I try to hide them with my hands and arms. Fortunately, he does not seem to notice.

His attention is drawn to the bright stones encircling my neck. His finger shifts to touch them. As gentle as he tries to be, a few of my necklaces break. They were only held together by the thinnest string. I try to move his finger away while snuggling it with my cheek and planting kisses along its length. He allows this for a moment, but then returns to play with the bright stones.

One by one my necklaces break. It becomes a game for him. I snuggle and kiss his fingers each time it goes by. Will he let me keep even once sign of civilization? Perversely, the helpless feeling of being at the mercy of this male is arousing me again.

My kisses become more ardent. I try to tell myself, “It’s only to distract him.” My tongue darts out to lick his fur while my nostrils drink in his scent. His scent again reaches a hidden feminine part of my soul that asserts, “I am at the mercy of this powerful male. His power calls to me, arousing me. I must please him, obey him.”

I struggle to understand, “I feel light-headed. Think! It’s happening again. What? It must be some kind of sex-pheromones released to make females docile and aroused. It’s in the air I breathe—can’t escape—must shake it off—focus will power.”

I try to fight repeating, “You’re a human woman, not an animal. Don’t allow your nose to rule your actions. What happened before was an accident. It was Tom’s fault anyway. It can’t happen again. I’m not that deviant slut. I’m a proud and independent woman of experience, a ‘Great White Hunter’, a leader of men. If I had my rifle, I’d shoot your balls off in two seconds flat.” A laughing whisper scoffs, “but there is no rifle or even a knife. You can’t even keep a few brightly colored stones.”

I feel an unreasoned fixation on my necklaces believing, “If I can keep this sign of civilization then I can keep my pride no matter what else happens.” I redouble my efforts to distract Kong. I make love to his finger, using both hands with mouth lips and tongue. It no longer matters if he sees how aroused my nipples are through their gauzy cover.

My breasts jiggle continuously. Each time I struggle, my dress threatens to fall off. Twice it does slide off one breast, exposing it. Each time I quickly restore it.

My best efforts are impotent. One by one each of my necklaces break and fall. With each loss, I feel another bit of my pride and dignity being stripped away. Then, Kong’s finger breaks the last of my necklaces. Using both hands I try grab two of the bright stones as the rest of my necklaces falls away. I close my eyes, trying to retain the power of this tangible bit of civilization.

I feel Kong’s finger moving to follow the last of my falling necklaces. By accident he brushes against my dress and jerks it downward.

“No,” I cry feeling both of my bobbing breasts being fully revealed. In desperation to cover myself the last two precious stones drop from my hands. I manage to hide my nakedness under my dress, but I’m not fast enough. Kong’s attention has shifted once again, this time to my breasts. I think, “With his excellent eyesight he must have seen my hardening nipples. Any mammal will know that as a sign of female arousal.”

Kong does not understand clothing or privacy. His finger ever so gently tries to push the front of my dress down again. I will not let him remove my only garment, my last defense.

“Please stop. Don’t do this. Leave me this one thing.” I beg him. Of course, he does not understand. Kong persists despite my pleas. I try to restrain him with all my strength, even knowing how puny it is compared to his.

In our struggle, the abused material parts. My naked breasts tumble free. A cherry-red, rock hard nipple stands proudly forth on each. When I try to hide them with my hands, Kong grabs the torn end of my dress. In a single motion he rips it from me. It tears and unravels as one long strip. My last protection is gone. My beautiful dress, now no more then a rag floats gently to the ground beyond any hope of repair.

Maddeningly, I feel my pussy getting wet. Just like last night, the feelings of exposure, helplessness and vulnerability are turning me on. The disgrace of being stripped by an animal and the humiliation of being aroused by it only intensifies my rapidly intensifying passions. Once more, I am mortified by the indecent desires of my licentious body. “Can I resist my own unnatural desires and maintain some shred of self-respect?” I ask.

I am fully exposed to his gaze except for the laughably inadequate attempts of my hands to cover my tits and pussy at the same time. I hear a resonating sound emanate from Kong’s throat and ask myself, “Was that a chuckle?”

Kong’s finger moves towards the juncture of my thighs. Quickly, I guard it with my hand. He shifts to my now exposed left breast, giving it a soft caress before I can shove it away. I feel a hot bolt of desire shoot though my body at his touch. Kong shifts again and I jerk as a second bolt jumps from my right breast straight to my clit. Again and again Kong touches my breasts or soft inner thighs.

It is another game for him. “It’s hard to believe that a huge brute can move so fast.” I think. However, I quickly discover that I cannot hope to match his speed. With each caress, my arousal magnifies.

I smell his scent again. It’s stronger this time. In gasping breaths, my lungs are filled with it. My head begins spinning even as I continue my increasingly ineffectual attempts to ward off his endless attacks. I feel the scent sapping my will and my strength. “My arms are so tired,” I think, “I’ll relax just for a moment then resume the fight.”

“Mmmmmmmm,” I sigh feeling Kong fondle my undefended breasts. I tell myself, “Don’t resist. Relax. Gather your strength for one final escape attempt.” One by one, each muscle in my body relaxes, succumbing to his onslaught. Last of all, my legs part, giving him passage to my most guarded treasures.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh,” I gasp as Kong’s finger comes to rest directly on my pussy. It’s so slick from my juices that his finger almost slides off. It returns and does not leave, pressing now into the delicate folds of my labia.

Even under this most intimate attack, my mind rebels thinking, “I must maintain my self-respect. I am a human being whose mind controls her body. I won’t let an animal fondle me. I won’t sink to his level of bestiality.”

Some of my strength returns. I use it to try clamping my thighs shut. “Ohhhhhhhhh,” I groan Feeling the sensitive skin of my inner thighs grips his massive digit. It redoubles the intensity of my arousal. I spread my thighs wider then before, trying to reduce the overpowering sensations. That gives him whatever access he desires.

“Aaaaaaaah,” I protest feeling him slide a bit deeper into my slimy slit. Desperation gives me the strength to try sliding out from under his finger, but he moves with me.

“Ssssstoooppp,” I plead feeling his caresses inflame me more with every motion I make. A gush of fluid flows from my pussy. I try moving in the opposite direction, but he moves with me again.

“Nooooooohhhhh,” I mewl as his finger stops to rest directly on my clit. Molten fire shoots into my loins as Kong cups his palm so I cannot move at all. I think, “No matter what I do, this unnatural, savage passion burns ever brighter.”

Feeling myself weaken, I use both hands and all my remaining strength trying to push his finger away. Kong takes this as a signal to begin another part of his game. “Ahhhhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaah,” I moan rhythmically as he begins a maddening massage of my engorged clit. It quickly overwhelms my senses.

“Mmmmmmmmmm”, I purr, falling backwards in final surrender. I lift my thighs and press them together against his hardness. This time needing to magnify the feeling of him against my flesh. I hear the deep base chuckle once again, an acknowledgement of his conquest of the female writhing in the palm of his hand.

Kong shifts again and two more fingers find my tits. He begins an unbelievable triple massage of my nipples and clit. The feeling of his hot, satiny fur drives me wild. My thighs clasp and unclasp the male flesh between, needing to feel it press against my skin.

My hips begin to thrust upwards, trying to impale my cunt on the impossibly large finger. Still I berate myself, “Yes Jessica, you’re a bitch, a horny deviant bitch with unholy, abnormal desires. Your trying your best to fuck a big monkey that no one even believes exists. With only a few caresses he’s reduced the proud white hunter to his pet, his bitch. I’m Kong’s hot bitch.”

My ability to think rationally dissolves as my hips move faster and faster. I have no pride, no dignity, no self-respect, only desire. I am a female animal needing release. I feel it building now. I welcome it, abandon myself to it. Then it is here.

“Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaahhhhhhhhh!” I scream in orgasmic liberation. Wave after wave of bliss breaks over me. Finally, it ends and every muscle in my body relaxes. The afterglow brings a blissful smile to my face. I can never remember feeling so completely sated.

Part 5—Changes

I must have fallen asleep. Still naked, I’m resting comfortably on a soft bed of fur. It can’t have been that long. My muscles still feel weary from that incredible sex. My eyes are still closed. I don’t want to get up yet.

The next thing I sense is an odd smell, pungent but not unpleasant. It seems to tug at the most primitive part of my brain. I take a deep breath and it hits me like a kick in the stomach.

I recognize, “It’s is the same scent I smelled before, only much stronger. Twice is sapped my will and fired my arousal. This is the source that is many times more powerful. Hold my nose, hold my breath, it’s my only change. " The seconds tick by until my lungs feel like they’re going to explode. I take a deep gasping breath of life giving oxygen. Then all hope of resistance vanishes as the insidious scent invades my brain.

“MALE!” It blares out like 100 screaming elephants. Every other sensation and thought is instantly gone. “LUST!” Explodes in my loins. Everything that makes me a woman needs to mate with it. “DESIRE!” is added to the mix. The desires for love, for companionship, for children, for security, all a woman’s dreams jumbled together and magnified 100 times.

My eyes open to the most extraordinary sight, a colossal hairy phallus. I feel it calling me, pulling me. My fatigue is gone. I stand and slowly walk towards it like a zombie. It stands like an iron pole almost as tall as I am. Resistance is nothing more that a fleeting thought. With each step my body prepares itself. By the time I reach it, the juices from my leaking pussy have run down my legs and reached my ankles.

The small part of my brain still capable of rational thought realizes, “It is Kong. Now it is my turn to please him. This must be why he chose me, drawn to the scent of my arousal after I lay with Tom. He needed a female primate who’d respond to the incredibly powerful pheromones in the air I breathe.”

“This time will be much different,” I think, “I’m becoming an active participant. I can’t excuse myself as before, when he fondled me without my permission. The sun is high now. The sultry heat of the steamy jungle envelops me. I feel a line of perspiration trickle downward between my naked tits. With each step I feel myself drawn more irresistibly to the giant cock. I stare at it, unable to turn my head, as it seems to grow before me with every step.”

When I touch it, the primitive female part of my brain dominates me completely. It is MALE! I am FEMALE! I need it, to merge with it, to capture its essence within my fertile garden. My weariness has vanished. I feel the crackling energy of my desire revitalize my limbs.

I begin to dance, slowly and sensuously, placing feather light touches and kisses on the great phallus. Quickly my dance becomes faster and more impassioned. My naked body rubs wantonly against the pulsating pole. Each time I dance away, I feel it’s hypnotic power drawing me irresistibly back. I am covered with sweat. It glistens on my skin.

Finally, I cannot tear myself away. I wrap my body around the pole, pressing myself into it. My diamond hard nipples rub along the hairy surface sending electric currents through me. I press my inflamed pussy against it, desperately trying to take some part inside me, but that is impossible.

I need to pleasure this MALE to receive his seed. This must be the greatest cock-sucking job of my life. I begin by licking, kissing, and sucking on it from top to bottom. Finding the large hairy balls, I kneed them with my feet. I rub my sopping cunt against the shaft, soaking it with my juices. My own arousal burns ever brighter.

“MMMMMMMMMMMM”, rumbles Kong, please with my devotions. I try to wrap my arms around his massive shaft. My fingertips just manage to touch each other. I begin pulling the hot furry skin up and down over the hard muscle beneath. “MMMMMMMMMMMMM,” rumbles Kong as his massive hips begin to thrust.

I tighten my hold lest I fall to the ground. From this height, I’d be killed. My mouth, hands and feet continue and pick up speed. The soft hair on Kong’s cock feels so silky smooth; it throbs and pulsates. My distended clit now presses directly against the muscular phallus. The fiery sensations from my tits and cunt merge and grow. I feel my need and desire build and build. It drives me relentlessly.

My skin sizzles wherever it touches him. Gasping, drenched in sweat, my arousal is now a volcanic fire. It permits only the most primitive animalistic thoughts, “What am I? Not human, not even a lowly animal. I’m only a cunt needing release. I feel a colossal explosion building within my loins. I fear its power. Will it fulfill me, transform me, or destroy me? I cannot escape it. I must surrender to its irrevocable power to have any hope.”

Feverishly, I rub my flesh against his hardness. The throbbing pulse changes. I feel him vibrating, his skin jerking under my hands. It’s happening. His seed is about to spring forth.

“RRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR,” bellows Kong as his colossal cock explodes. Gallons of cum shoot high into the air. Raining downwards, it splatters all over my head, shoulders, back and ass.

I thrust back my head, opening my mouth driven by a sudden urgency to capture the sticky rain. I need to drink as much of it as I can. My taste buds detonate from the extraordinary flavor.

Falling backwards in surprise, I suddenly feel and irresistible urge to rub Kong’s cum into my tits. My hands fly over my flesh, kneading it with Kong’s magical seed. I feel my orgasm drawing closer ever closer. I’m frantic for it. I’ll die without it. Then I jam three cum-covered fingers deep into my cunt.

“AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE,” I shriek as the volcano within me erupts. The burning lava sears my loins. “Ohhhhh, Ahhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhh,” I moan as endless waves of orgasmic fire wrack my body. It feels like every climax in my entire life is merging, magnifying, now exploding within me. Does it go on for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, more? I feel new patterns being seared into my mind. Finally, it’s too much for me to bear. Overloaded, my brain shuts down and I slip into unconsciousness.

* * *

SPLASH! Underwater, I push upward to the air. “Sputter. What? Where?” I exclaim. When the water clears from my eyes I see Kong looming before me. “Why did you dump me in this lake?” I ask him smiling, “Were you afraid I was dead after I passed out?” In answer, he lifts one great hand to his nose.

“Yes, I must really stink. Thank you for pointing it out to me.” I say. His enormous chest vibrates with the sound I now recognize as a chuckle.

The water is warm. I wash the remaining cum off of my body and out of my long blond hair. I love swimming. We stay by the lake for hours. Kong joins me and plays by making tidal waves that I must swim through. He is always alert to his surroundings, watching, protecting me. I feel safer now then if I was surrounded by 20 of my own men.

Finally, the sun begins to set. Kong lifts me naked from the water and carries me to a safe place to sleep. I lie down in the palm of his great hand waiting for sleep to come.

Quietly I say, “I am yours now.” It sounds crazy to my ears, but I feel it’s true. Somehow I’ve been transformed. Still, like most women, I need to put my feelings into words. To try and make “him” understand.

Even if Kong does not know the words I say, “I love you deeply and totally with every fiber of my being. It more then anything I’ve ever felt for a human male. I’ve never felt so content, so fulfilled, so safe and protected. It’s as if my entire life has been leading to this moment. All my deepest fantasies and secret desires are realized here with you. I can’t even imagine anything better.”

I speak of my confusion and conflicts, “I’ve been kidnapped, stripped, and raped by a giant monkey. I’ve been forced to suck your cock until I was covered with your cum. I feel I’ve been altered in ways I don’t begin to understand without my consent. None of that is important any more. I only know that I’ve never been happier. My feeling may be induced, but they are more real and vibrant then any emotion I’ve ever experienced. I wouldn’t change my fate now even if I could be the wealthiest woman at home. This is my home now. This is where I want to be.”

I try to sleep, but I can’t. I gaze up at the full moon and realize, “I’m still horny!” I ask myself, “How is that possible after what I’ve experienced today? What’s wrong with me?”

I try to ignore it, saying out loud, “I’m not some kind of sex addict. I’ve had more sex in the last 24 hours then in the previous month.” I should be exhausted after all I’ve been through, yet I can’t fall asleep. My eyes are drawn back to the full moon over and over again.

“I’m being transformed in yet another way.” I whisper fearfully, “It’s already too late for me. I’ve been trapped once more. I feel my will being discarded by the inflamed passions of my body. How much sex do I need? I’m already a wanton, deviant, monkey-fucking slut. How much lower will I sink? Can I stand the endless shame and humiliations?”

My gaze locks upon the bright ball of silver fire in the sky. I try look away, but cannot see to move my head or even blink. I think, “Like any woman my body follow a lunar cycle. Sometimes, I feel excited, more carnal in its light. Now it’s as if those effects are redoubled with each passing minute. Any resistance I might have considered quietly evaporates. I’m floating, feeling detached, watching another woman succumb to her deepest carnal fantasies. How will I be transformed this time?”

The pale moon shines down on my naked flesh. I feel its unobstructed rays sinking into my skin, filling me with energy, sexual energy. From the corner of my eye, I see my hand. Its skin seems to glow in the pale light. I have no protection from the rays that assault me, changing me, arousing me.

I feel a difference this time. What is it? I hear my own voice answer without first having though what to say, “Something is missing. Something I need. Something I have not had today. I must be filled. I must be completed. I feel it now, a hollowness in my loins, an empty longing between my legs.”

Suddenly it hits me, “There’s a hollowness in my pussy, an empty longing in my cunt.” My voice quiets, but the seed has been planted in my mind. The more I think of it, the more it becomes an obsession until I can think of nothing else, “No man has stuffed my pussy with his prick in too long. My cunt needs to be filled by my lover’s hardness.”

The pressure is becoming intolerable. “Owwwwwwwwoooooooo,” I howl my frustration at the moon. I feel my sanity slipping. I must think of something soon. There’s I problem I realize, “It can’t be Kong’s massive cock, that would kill me. What else? I must fill the empty hollowness or it will drive me mad.”

Then I see the answer, Kong’s pinky finger. At it’s tip it’s no wider then my fist. I’ve never let anyone push their fist into my cunt, but I know women that have. How can I do it? I start by lying on the soft grass and positioning his pinky finger against my hot slit.

My pussy is already slick. My hand reaches down to gently massage my clit. I easily insert a finger from the other hand. The second finger also slides in easily. I move them in and out, gradually widening my cunt enough to insert a third finger then a fourth, but I can’t seem to do more.

“Kong, help me,” I cry. In the pale moonlight, I see his other hand come down. I reach for his fingers and press them against my bare breast. When I move them in circles, he gets the idea and resumes his expert manipulation of my tits.

“Yessssssss,” I murmur, feeling my arousal build. I remove my fingers so that I can press my wanton cunt against the tip of Kong’s pinky finger. “Plllllleeeesssseee,” I pray, “I need him inside me”.

I spread my legs as far apart as possible to widen my cunt hole. “Ahhhhhhhhh,” I cry, feeling his huge finger slip in an inch. My own finger is a blur, rubbing my clit. I feel an orgasm beginning to build.

“Kong,” I beg, “I want you inside of me when I cum. Ram it inside me. Fuck your hot bitch!” I feel his hot breath on my pussy. My muscles relax and his hardness pierces my womanhood.

“Oooooooowwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiieeee” I wail at the incredible invasion. His hardness shoves aside my muscles as his finger penetrates to the first knuckle. It’s so deep, so huge, so hard. I feel like it will come out my throat any second. Then my orgasm engulfs me. “Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee,” I scream. My inner muscles clamp down on the invader. They relax then clamp down again.

I glory in my accomplishment thinking, “I did it. My lover is inside my cunt. This was the missing thing that I needed. I want to keep the hardness in me.” I don’t even realize it when I fall asleep with Kong’s finger still buried in my pussy. It doesn’t get flaccid like a male’s prick after climax.

During the night, I come half-awake and rejoice feeling the hardness still inside me. My pussy spasms and I fall back asleep. This happens again and again. I loose count. Sometimes I orgasm, sometimes not. Last night I dreamed a secret fantasy of giant poles that drove me insane with lust. Tonight I’m living the reality.

* * *

When I wake to the morning light, I gently remove the finger. I feel energized, not exhausted. My cunt is not the least bit sore. I thought I would not be able to walk at all. “Is it more of Kong’s magic or another part of my transformation?”

Thus begins my new life. We explore, we swim, we play, and we make love at least 4 times a day. All the strange compulsions the transformations in my behavior and sexuality are as strong now as they were that first day. They may be permanent or caused by continuing proximity to Kong.

My capacity and need for sex seems to be growing. However as much as I enjoy the sex, it’s not enough to keep me happy. A human woman needs more. For now, Kong won’t let his “small female” out of his sight. I need to make him understand.

Over the next few days we learn to communicate intent without words. With greater patience then I knew I had, I make him understand what I want. Even though he doesn’t comprehend the words, I tell him, “I love you totally, but you can’t supply the intellectual stimulation I need.” I gradually made him understand my need to occupy my mind by cataloguing the unique flora and fauna in this part of the jungle.

I had a fine education that I left behind to become a “Great White Hunter”. I always preferred being called Bawana to the overly pretentious “Doctor Tate”. After all these years, I’ll finally be using my training as a Biochemist and Botanist. The two Ph.D. degrees I earned many years ago. Uncle Felix backed up my parents and insisted before he’d teach me the safari business.

I’m spending many fascinating hours each day searching the local jungle, usually on my own. I discover a treasure trove of never before seen species. Using my training, I’ve found many with fascinating properties. Each sample goes into one of many containers I’ve constructed by hand.

That came in handy one day when I was exploring by myself. Before I realized what was happening, a pride of lions surrounded me. I froze, knowing they’d catch me before I ran 5 steps. I had only one chance for survival. “KONG! HELP!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

In less then a minute he answers my cry. “RRRRROOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!” bellows his challenge. The lions are not impressed. They know the power of a pack to bring down a single large animal. Kong must kill half of them before the rest run away to lick their wounds.

Kong carries me back to camp and then collapses, bleeding from dozens of wounds. Quickly I get out the jars of useful material I had found on my jungle explorations. I mask made from the tatters of my old dress and open a container of “instant sedative”. A strong analgesic is part of my brew. It’s so powerful that even a monster of Kong’s bulk is asleep in less than 5 minutes.

I apply some “para-disinfectant”, “omni-antibiotic”, and “instant-healing salve” to each of his many wounds. The next morning Kong is back on his feet. He’s fully recovered by the third day. Without my treatment, he would have died within the hour.

Kong somehow understands that I saved his life and does his best to show his gratitude. Somehow he understood how much I missed nice clothes. He brought me all kinds of colorful flowers, leaves, skins, and other materials to design the best “jungle fashions”. Now I have a large array of beautiful grass skirts, blouses, shoes, and hats to keep the sun off. Kong doesn’t mind since the tiniest flick of his finger will leave me naked.

Kong only needs to be “serviced” once a day. I’m afraid of his cock and stay away from it at all other times. The pheromones it releases drive me into a mindless frenzy every time. I no longer pass out when I climax, but each time I feel myself being transformed a bit more.

My desire and need for his sperm seem to be increasing daily. I lick his fur clean until I get enough. I’m constructed baskets to catch more of it. It’s transferred to huge jars that I’ve constructed from jungle materials. At random times during the day, I get a craving to rub it on my breasts, inside my pussy, or drink some. Despite my uses, I’ve amassed a considerable surplus. I wish I could get it analyzed in a proper lab.

My tits and nipples begin feeling strangely elastic. A week later I know what’s happening. They’re growing. My vagina has also started feeling strange, both inside and out. “What’s happening there?” I wonder with some trepidation, “I can’t be pregnant. It’s not possible inter-species.”

After a month, I no longer worry about getting knocked-up. What does happen is just as incredible. My areolas have spread from less then an inch wide to more then three. When aroused, my nipples extend out twice as far as before. My bust size is now at least D with no sag at all. I believe that both the size and the sensitivity of my clitoris have doubled. My climaxes grow more intense almost daily. I think more about sex now then when I was 16.

There are changes to other parts of my body. My ass and stomach muscles have both tightened up. My hair is down past my waist. My formerly shaved pussy is now a mass of soft down. The same is true under my armpits. I feel 10-years younger, literally. The process shows no sign of slowing. It unsettling to think about what I’ll look like in 6 months or a year.

I can’t sleep at night unless I feel Kong inside me. I think my inner muscles must be getting very strong. Sometimes, I carelessly squeeze him so hard that I hear him complain. It must be hard on the poor dear to keep his hand in one place all night, but he does it for me. My dreams are filled with erotic phallic imagery.

Before I fall asleep at night, the scientist in me often ponders, “I have so many questions and so few answers. What’s made these amazing changes in me? Is it the pheromones in Kong’s scent? Is it some chemical agent in his semen? I’ve become addicted to the stuff. Every day I’m compelled to drink it, rub it on my tits, and into my pussy. Perhaps, there’s some interaction or an unknown agent. If only I had the equipment to run a proper analysis.”

I’ve never seen any sign of a “Forbidden City”, or gold, or precious gems. I’ve lost my desire for such baubles. My love and need for Kong sustains and fulfils me. It seems to grow more profound each day. My old life is like a fading dream. I can’t imagine any better existence. I should have known that it couldn’t last.

Part 6—Rescue

A few days later I was swimming in our lake. Skinny-dipping as usual. I’ve grown to love its crystal-clear warm water. I dove into an underwater cave I’d discovered. It contains a reflecting pool.

I gaze at the sensual image and muse, “I look like a fertility goddess. How can I use my jungle-made clothes I have to enhance my new look?”

As I’ve done each day this week. I lose track of time admiring my transformed body. I may stay here for hours until the carnal call of my augmented sexual need draws me back to Kong.

My reverie is interrupted by what sounds like distant gunfire. I hear a muffled explosion followed by the sound of Kong’s bellowing challenge. There is more gunfire and a louder explosion followed by a crash. The entire cave shakes.

In a rising panic, I dive into the water, out of the cave, and rise quickly to the surface of the lake. In the distance, I see Kong’s body surrounded by men firing guns into the air.

“Noooooooo!” I scream. I make a beeline to the shore. Heedless of my nudity, I race across the field to Kong’s side. It only takes me a minute to confirm what I already know in my heart.

“He’s dead!” I wail, “You killed him!” Tears begin streaming down my face. My chest is wracked with sobs. I pull his arm tightly to my breast, wrapping my legs around my dead love. I begin rocking, as I agonize, “My happiness is destroyed. My world has ended. I can’t exist without him. I wasn’t here when he needed me. It’s my fault he’s dead. I don’t deserve to live. I can’t stand the pain. I want to die.”

“Jess, is that you?” says a voice. I can’t stop sobbing long enough to answer. “Pull her off boys,” he says. I feel strong male hands grab my arms. It takes four grown men to loosen my grip on Kong.

I’m face to face with Tom who says, “Wow! Have you changed, but it is you, Jessica. We’ve been searching for you for over a month. We were about to give up two days ago when we picked up a trail. And here we are.” I can’t speak, the sobs are too powerful. My anger flares, but my sorrow remains.

No one can stand such torment. My mind finds an answer, “No, it’s not my fault that my love, my happiness is dead.” My pain and anger is transformed into a need for revenge. All my thoughts re-focus on the one who’s truly to blame; “I will take revenge for the murder of my lover on one man, Tom.”

Still sobbing uncontrollably, I think, “He’s responsible for everything. Tom believes he saved me, but he’s the reason Kong found me and kidnapped me. Kong found me by the smell of female arousal that Tom caused. Tom left me sexually unfulfilled and vulnerable to Kong’s manipulation. Tom thinks he rescued me, but when he shot my lover, he destroyed the only world I’ve ever been truly happy in. I will have my revenge. I will wait until I am strong. I will kill him slowly and painfully. Only, then can I end my pain and die by my own hand. All this I swear!”

“He’s gone!” screams my mind. There’s emptiness in my soul that will never be filled. Despite my agony, despite the tears, my body begins to respond to the presence of so many men. “Stupid body,” I silently rant, “How can you be so depraved when your one true love lies dead at your feet?” Another voice inside my had says, “I should know better. I lost control of my body’s reactions the day Kong found me. These men won’t care that I’m a freakish monkey-fucking slut who’ll spread her legs for any male I see.”

I feel the men staring at my nakedness as my nipples harden, my breathing deepens, and my cunt moistens. I feel their mood shifting. Helplessly I realize, “Intellectually, these men may know I’m their old boss. However, the dripping wet, voluptuous girl standing naked and helpless before them has only a slight resemblance to her. What they see is a wanton whore who needs to be fucked. More then one pair of pants begins tenting in response to my body’s signals. In a few minutes I’ll be gang raped and my licentious body will love every minute of it.”

Before that happens Tom notices the changes. He stops everything when he declares, “This is the woman we’ve been trying to save for a month. I’ll kill anyone who tries to hurt her. Get her some clothes, now.” A small part of me feels regret and wonders, “What would it be like to have every orifice filled by a hard pulsating cock?”

In a minute, they wrap a towel around my nakedness. Tom takes me behind a tree, still weeping and unable to speak. He starts dressing me while trying to sooth me, “It’s OK, Jess. You’re safe now. Everything will be all right. I’ll take care of everything until you’re up and about.” I think, “I hate you. Stop being so kind to me.”

No one thought to bring panties. The pants are OK, but the shirt is too tight and will barely close. There’s no hope of fitting into any of my old bras. I think, “I still feel exposed, but it’s better then before.”

Tom calms me enough so I can think for a moment. Between the tears, I realize, “There’s something that needs to be done now, even before my revenge. I manage to croak, “Tom save all my samples in the jars, my notes, and the body.”

The thought of my lover’s dead body brings back the worst of the tears. I can’t say anything more. Tom promises me, “I’ll do it all, jars, notes, and body. Don’t worry Jess.” He posts two men to guard me and then goes to organize everything.

* * *

Sunset is two hours later. Tom says, “I have all your old things ready in your tent.” It’s set up far away from the others so my crying won’t disturb them. I haven’t stopped sobbing. I feel so weak. I can barely move my own limbs. Tom has to pick me up and carry me.

It’s a cool night. I feel a chill. I snuggle into Tom for his body’s warmth thinking, “I need you for the moment, but soon I’ll have my revenge.” It’s a long distance to the tent. I’m no feather, but Tom’s not ever breathing hard when we arrive.

“Tom’s grown.” I realize, “I feel his sinewy muscles holding me. He’s bigger and stronger then I remember. Tom’s become a leader. He organized this rescue expedition. The men follow him without question. He kept them from raping me with a single word. Tom may be more difficult to kill then I thought.”

Tom helps me change into a nightdress, but it’s so tight on top that my tits bulge out. There’s nothing underneath. I look like a centerfold. He tries to act like a perfect gentleman. Tom pretends not to notice the soft flesh that he made love to a month ago, but I can see his hard cock. I’m having difficulty looking at anything else.

Independent of my mind, my idiot body is reacting. A strong male is touching me, close to me. My nipples are hard. My pussy is getting wet.

“No!” I berate myself silently still unable to do more then cry, “I hate him! He may be acting sweet now, but have you forgotten you swore revenge? Tom fucked you like you were his personal hot bitch. Tom left you horny, needy, and vulnerable to Kong’s touch. Tom killed your happiness forever when he murdered your one true love.”

Tom turned to fill a glass of water. He doesn’t notice my expression of utter hatred. It’s gone by the time he turns back. “Here, let me help you drink,” Tom says, offering the water to me. I tell myself, “Take a sip and spit it back in his face.”

Tom lifts and cradles my head as gently as a baby’s. When the water touches my lips, I realize how utterly parched I am. I swallow then sip and swallow again. Before I know it, the glass is empty.

I look up at him. Silently my lips form the word, “more”. Tom ignores me. Instead he gently lowers my head back to the pillow. I realize, “For now, I’m completely dependent on Tom. He can do anything he wants to me and I can’t stop him. In fact, my body would love it, but he’s too much of a gentleman to take advantage of me, the fool.”

“That’s enough for now. You shouldn’t drink too much at once.” Tom insists, “I’m going to watch over you all night Jessica. You’re not yourself. You need protection and everything else can wait for the morning. Try to sleep now. It will help.” The desire that had been building within me flares.

“SLEEP,” the word echoed in my thoughts and I felt the familiar hollow emptiness between my legs. In a flash, I feel my cunt soaked with my juices. Every night for a month, I’ve gone to sleep with a male hardness inside my cunt. I won’t be able to sleep without it. I need it now.

In an instant, I have a plan, “I’ll beguile and use Tom for my own ends. I’ll let him touch me a little and make him believe he’s going to get a blow-job. All I need is for Tom to do is get my old vibrator from my belongings. I’ll just ask him. It must be here. Once I have it, I’ll suddenly get a headache or be too tired for sex and tell him to leave.”

I feel guilty at the thought of letting him touch me thinking, “I’m betraying my lover’s memory so soon after his death.” So, I focus on my revenge, “In a few days, when my strength returns and he’s least prepared, I’ll have my revenge. I’ll cut off Tom’s cock with a dull knife and watch him slowly and painfully bleed to death. If I had a knife in my hand now, I could use my hate to find the strength to use it. Without that knife, I must follow my plan.”

“Owwwwwwwwww,” I moan while reaching for my stomach. “What’s wrong Jess? Are you in pain?” Tom asks with concern. I smile inwardly thinking, “Human men are so easy to manipulate.”

“Owwwwwwwwww,” I repeat. This time, weakly rolling up my nightdress as if to show him what’s wrong. “OK Jess, I’ll come take a look. Of course, his eyes fasten on my pussy. The scent of female arousal rising from it will affect him despite his attempts at control.

He reaches for the smooth soft flesh of my stomach. I allow him to feel my silky warm skin for a moment. Taking his hand in mine, I slowly move it downward until it rests on my hot wet pussy. My other hand reaches for the bulge in his pants that has been in my thoughts for the last hour.

“No Jess, we shouldn’t, you’re not ready.” Tom protests weakly, but makes no effort to pull away. A few moments massaging his bulge and the hand on my pussy begins to flex. “Mmmmmmmm”, I purr encouragingly. No longer needing to hold his hand in place, mine lifts away to undo Tom’s pants while continuing to massage his hardening cock.

Tom’s pants fall to the floor. He steps out of them when I begin pulling him towards me by his prick. An image of my grand-aunt flashes into mind cackling, “Hold a man’s prick in your hand and he’ll do anything you want.” I guide his eight-inches towards my open mouth.

I stop his prick a millimeter away from my lips. I take a deep breath before asking the critical question. The scent from Tom’s crotch fills my nostrils. Everything changes.

“MALE!” shouts my brain. “LUST!” explodes in my loins. In the blink of an eye I realize, “Something about Kong transformed me. I MUST MATE NOW! Even though he’s gone, I can’t fight. There’s no chance of resistance. It’s been hardwired into my brain.”

Adrenaline pours into my blood. My weakness vanishes. I have the strength of a tigress. “What?!” Tom exclaims as I throw him to the bed beneath me.

In a flash, I mount him. “Aaaaahhhh!” I moan as I impale my ardent cunt on his manhood. My tears stop. My voice has returned. I want to say, “I hate you, you destroyed my life, and I’m going to kill you.” Those words never reach my lips. “Fuck me Tom.” I beg, “Fuck me hard. I need your cock.”

Tom yells, “Stop Jess, this is wrong. Let me up, Now!” He tries to escape to push me off, but I use my inner muscles to put his cock in a vice-like grip. I think, “Now, he can’t move without ripping out his own prick. I was afraid my cunt would have been stretched too far for a human male. Now I know that once he’s inside me, I can hold any man until I’m done with him.”

Realizing that his cock is trapped, Tom stops struggling. I begin kneading his hardness with my pussy while wondering, “Why haven’t I been transformed into a mindless, wanton cunt? Could it be because the MALE-scent is from Tom, not from Kong?”

Then DESIRE kicks in. My hate and need for revenge are still there, but totally suppressed. All my thoughts are focused on one thing. I smile down at Tom and finally answer his question, “No, I’m not ready to let you up just yet. There’s something I need from you first.”

He declares, “That monster did something to you.” I rip open the front of my nightdress and my enormous tits tumble forth. I tell Tom, “Enjoy it, I’m the woman of your dreams. I need you to hold me and fuck me. Show me that you’re a real man. You know you want to.”

Mesmerized and horrified at the same time, Tom stares at my jiggling jugs, triple their old size. Taking his hands, I place them on my soft supple tit-flesh and resume massaging his cock with my inner muscles. I wonder, “Has any man ever gotten fucked the way I’m about to fuck this man?”

“Ohhhhhhhh,” I moan when I feel Tom begin to caress my tits. I know I’m winning, but he still has some fight left. As Tom’s hips start to thrust forward he pleads with me, “Jess please stop before you make me cum. I don’t know how much longer I can hold back. You’re not protected. You haven’t taken your birth-control pills in a month. I’ll get you pregnant.”

Silently exulting, “I have him now! It’s time for the final stroke.” I use my best “helpless little girl” voice, “Oh Tom, I can’t control myself. You’re so big and hard. I’m so hot and wet. Give me a baby. Shoot your seed inside me.” It works.

“Aaaarrrggggggghhhh,” Tom moans as I feel his cock jerk and spit hot jism into my fertile womb. “Ohhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh,” I cry in reply as that triggers my own wonderful climax. I can almost feel his sperm searching for my egg.

I collapse on top of Tom, my breasts pleasantly mashed against his chest. Every muscle relaxes except those inside my cunt. They are still milking his cock, trying to extract every drop of his precious baby making fluid.

The compulsion is gone. I lay there in the pleasant afterglow wondering, “Is what Kong did do to me permanent? Am I a nymphomaniac for the rest of my life? What if I’m pregnant? Kong is gone. Even if I could somehow live without him, how can I rejoin the human world? The way I am now will not be considered normal or acceptable. I’d be a freak, an outcast.” I have no answers to these questions that trouble my repose.

It must be 10 or 15 minutes when I feel a change deep inside my womb. It bursts upon me, “It can’t be possible, but somehow I know. My own cum helped Tom’s sperm to reach their goal. His seed is growing in my fertile garden. I’m pregnant with Tom’s child.” Then my world turns upside down.

Another amazing transformation takes place. I’m startled to realize, “I LOVE TOM! Hopelessly, totally, without any desire for redemption. He’s given me what no male, not even Kong ever has, a child. How can I even think of hurting, let alone killing my child’s father? Besides he’s handsome, young, energetic, intelligent, strong, brave, kind, considerate, thoughtful, and a wonderful dancer. What’s not to love.” I am a fount of forgiveness. All the hate and need for revenge is gone.

I wonder, “Will I fall in love with every man who impregnates me? Is this one more effect of my time with Kong? If it’s permanent then I’ll have to deal with this along with the other aberrant, mysterious changes. How can I live in normal human society? Will at least a few of my many transformations fade now that Kong is gone? I can’t wait to find out. I need the ‘protection’ of marriage for myself and for my unborn baby. That means a husband and fast.“I wish it could be Tom, but I think, “He could never want me. Not even bearing his child would make up for all my negatives. I’m too old, too demanding, too set in my ways. I’m damaged goods, former sex toy to a giant ape. I’m screwed up with all these weird compulsions. I’ll never be able to conceal them all. And how many others will surface in the future? My money is gone and I probably have a pile of debts. Now I’m knocked up. In a few months my beauty will depart and I’ll be as big as a house. Tom would be crazy to marry me.”

Searching for an answer I wonder, “Abortion? No, I never wanted a baby, but now I can’t even consider losing it. Another transformation perhaps? Perhaps, I’ll go back to the wonderful lake Kong and I shared. Can I escape Tom and these men? If they search for me, I’ll hide in the underwater cave until they leave. No, it’s impossible for a pregnant woman to survive in the jungle alone. On, what will become of me and the baby growing inside?” “Mmmmmm,” I purr feeling Tom thrust into me. Thankfully, it interrupts my depressing train of thought. “You’re hard again!” I exclaim. He replies, “Yes my amazing Jessica. If I knew you had a ‘snapping pussy’ then I wouldn’t have bothered with your ass the last time we were together.”

I inquire, “Snapping pussy?” Tom answers, “Yes, I’ve only heard them whispered about and never dreamed of experiencing once for myself.” I began ‘milking’ his cock with my inner muscles and ask, “You mean that?” He chuckles and replies, “Yes, exactly that. Are you ready for another go?”

Pretending it hasn’t already occurred, I tease, “What about getting me knocked up?” He replies, “What’s done is already done, I doubt that one more go will make any difference. Besides I shan’t mind if you are pregnant, gravid, expecting, parturient, gestational, enceinte, with child, eating for two, in a family way, bun in the oven, or knocked up. That will just give me an excuse to ask you to marry me.”

“Marry?!” I exclaim. He rolls me over without dislodging his cock and says, “Yes marvelous Jessica, marry. Let me see if I can convince you.” He begins thrusting into me. “Ohhhhhhhhhh,” is all I say in reply.

Tom reaches for my breasts to help make his case then continues, “You’re even more beautiful now then before you were taken away from me. I appreciate each and every one of the changes in you, both visible and not. Don’t you know I love you? I always loved you. Why do you think I searched half of Africa to rescue you? In order to raise the money, I had to promise my father to work for him for a year in his damn pharmaceutical company. Marry me Jess. We’ll try it for a year. If you don’t like it then we’ll come back here.”

I heard ever word. It was amazing, but my thoughts are a jumble. The pounding in my cunt dominates everything else, but the emotional roller coaster I’ve been on finally hits home.

For the third time since I was a little girl I start bawling, this time they’re tears of joy. Through the tears, I implore, “Please fuck me Tom. Make me cum.” He does just that. I feel my orgasm coming. It will be extra special. Tears still streaming down my cheeks, I hear a little voice from far off ask, “Mommy what were you doing when daddy asked you to marry him?”

Then Tom freezes and demands, “Say yes Jess. Say you’ll marry me.” I manage to gasp out, “Yes. Oh yes, yes, yes. Just please keep your cock in me tonight, all night, every night.” He replies, “Anything to make you happy, my love, my sweet Jessica.” Tom resumes our lovemaking and continues until we climax together and I fall into a deep blissful sleep.

During the night, I come half-awake and rejoice feeling Tom’s cock still inside me. My pussy grips him until he’s hard and I can fall back asleep. This happens again and again. I loose count. Three times Tom awakens and we make love all over again.

I’m in no rush to return to civilization. During the day I transfer the notes I made on palm leaves to a portable computer. At night, Tom and I explore each other’s bodies.

When we break camp a few days later, I take stock, “My daily need for Kong’s sperm has disappeared, but most of my other transformations seem to be permanent. I look younger then Tom. My figure is now 35DD-23-36 and holding. My tits and pussy are extremely sensitive with no sag and fortunately no back problems that plague other well-endowed women. With my long blond hair down to my ass, I look like the ‘big-chested blond bimbos’ I always despised. Except theirs are surgically enhanced where mine are real.”

Alone, bodies locked together, Tom’s begun teasing me, “How I ‘suffer’ when a whiff of my crotch drives my horny Jess wild with lust. Can you believe that the poor girl needs my cock in her pussy to sleep at night? It’s a good thing I love her.” I squeeze his cock with my “snapping pussy” and reply, “I love you Tom. My love grows deeper each day. I’m going to marry you before you come to your senses.” Then we fuck our brains out. It’s glorious.

When we arrive at the nearest village, we’re married by the local medicine man. Tom made me vow, “to honor, to obey, and to never to cut my hair shorter then it is now”. He did it last night when shaving my pussy bare. He had me tied to the bed and gagged. I thought I was going to die from pleasure. I would have promised anything to get his cock in me. Our marriage is legally binding in this country. Probably back home too, even though there is one very unusual aspect.

Let me explain the local tradition, “A wild party follows the ceremony. There’s dancing, singing, alcohol, fire, water, juggling, knives, comedy, races, contests, and (thankfully short) speeches. The culminating event is when the bride and groom consummate their marriage before witnesses, the entire population of the village over age 14. From all the howls and cheers, I put on an exceptional show. I get so drunk, the cheers are all I remember the morning after. I hope no one had a camera.”

I dream about giving birth to a hairy baby Kong. Of course, I worry, “Will my baby be normal? I don’t want any of my weird transformations to affect it. My baby shouldn’t suffer for its mother’s weaknesses. Will my pregnancy even follow a normal course? I’ll just have to wait and see.”

Two weeks later, we board a plane to head home. Tom tells me, “I called ahead to let dad know we’re on the way. He already knew our entire itinerary and already arranged for us to be met at the airport. It’s so damn typical of him.” I want to find out more about what Tom means, but I’m pretty busy.

For most of the flight I’m either barfing in the bathroom or sleeping. For the last day or two, I’ve been constantly tired. I berate myself, “Stupid girl, you wanted a normal pregnancy. This is what you get.”

There’s a lull as we near our destination. I tell my new husband, “See what you’ve done to me? Your girl is knocked up higher then a kite. It’s a good thing you made an ‘honest woman’ out of me.” Before he can reply, I cover my mouth with both hands and make a dash back to the bathroom.

Epilogue—Mother of Invention

I must have been asleep in the car when we arrive. Tom probably carries me upstairs. I dream of a fish rubbing against my pussy. I awake in a gorgeous bedroom nude and horny, but no longer nauseous. Tom is between my legs sucking my clit. “Yessssss,” I gasp, “Lick me.” Tom shifts over and we do a 69.

I’m so horny; it takes no time at all. Writhing in ecstasy, I think, “I’m such a carnal bitch, Tom can do me anywhere, anytime he desires. If my mouth weren’t stuffed with cock, the entire house would hear my screams.” Next thing I know, his marvelous cock is spurting hot cum down my throat.

A few minutes later, while washing up, I complain, “That was a scrumptious appetizer, but I’m still hungry enough to eat an elephant.” Tom answers, “Fine, there are clothes for you in the closet over there. Get dressed and we’ll go downstairs for dinner. It’s semi-formal.”

I open a huge walk-in closet. “Oh Tom, they’re beautiful.” I exclaim. It’s filled with an array of expensive clothes and jewelry that I might have chosen for myself. I could spend hours, but quickly select a royal blue dinner dress that’s elegant yet daring. My new figure and cleavage are tastefully displayed in a way I hope will draw every man’s eyes. I add a cultured-pearl necklace and matching pumps. Everything fits to perfection.

I spend another few minutes fussing with hair, makeup, and perfume. I can’t remember the last time I got dressed so fast. “You look like a movie star.” Compliments Tom. I rush him downstairs, too hungry to fish for more compliments or ask any of the million questions I have.

There’s a very distinguished gentleman waiting for us at the bottom of the stairs. “Welcome to the family, Jessica. I insist you call me Dad.” He declares. Taking my hand, he ignores Tom and guides me to the dining room. Obviously, he already knew about his only son’s marriage. Dad apparently has had enough time to get over the shock.

Considering all my secrets, it seems only fair that Tom should have a few. Over a delicious dinner, I find out that Dad’s “damn pharmaceutical company” is the fifteenth largest in the world. Dad turns out to be both the Chairman of the Board and a major stockholder.

It turns out that Dad had me thoroughly investigated when Tom first joined my crew. He was impressed with my accomplishment and credentials. He even found out what kind of clothes I like, my new measurements, and had that closet prepared.

Dad says, “Tom’s always been a bit capricious and very independent. I think you’re the best thing that ever happened to my son. He needs a woman smarter and wiser then him to help manifest his full potential.” I give him a big hug replying, “That’s the most enchanting compliment I ever received.”

After dinner, we retire to the study. “I understand you are bringing back several souvenirs.” Says Dad, delicately getting down to business. What follows are several hours of negotiation, legal consultations, and contract drafting. I preen for all the men feeling their eyes on my body. It definitely helps the negotiations.

That night, back in our room Tom denies spilling the beans when I tell him, “Dad knew all about my samples.” He answers, “You’ll be set me up in your own lab with assistants of your choice. The company gets first refusal on any discoveries, but the patents and a generous share of the profits are yours.” Tom gives me a big congratulatory hug and kiss and says, “It’s marvelous Jess. I’m so happy for you.”

I reply, “You missed the last part when dad called me aside privately. There’s one problem that could make the whole deal fall apart. It’s all contingent on my reporting directly to this new Vice President for Botanical Research and Development. This VP also gets a percentage of whatever I develop as part of his executive management incentive plan. Dad says he’s very green and I’ll have to work long hours closely with him. He’s supposed to be something of a ‘ladies-man’ and quite handsome. There’s a rumor that he’s gotten at least one girl pregnant without being married to her.”

“Hmmmmmmmmmm,” rumbles Tom. I watch the different emotions cross his face as the inevitable explosion builds. When Tom’s mouth open to protest, I dive in and give him a deep tongue kiss. When we come up for air, I put a finger over his lips and say, “Oh Tom, it’s you. You’re the VP, if you agree. It’s a dream job for both of us and we’ll be together every day. Say yes, pretty please.”

The minutes tick by as Tom considers all I’ve said. He passes the time by fondling my tits. I muse, “He’s going to let me ‘stew’ a bit. This is the price I pay for teasing him. It’s not so bad.” My nipples pop out immediately, my breathing deepens, my skin flushes, my pussy is very wet. I’m having a lot of trouble sitting still or staying silent.

Finally he answers, “So my sneaky old dad found a way to charm my new wife onto his side. Well, I hear that I’m quite the ladies’ man. I’m sure that a beautiful woman like yourself can seduce me into agreeing.” I throw myself into his arms and whisper, “I take that as a personal challenge.” Using every trick I know, I work tirelessly through the night, but finally he says, “Yes.”

* * *

In a few months, my body blew up as expected, including my tits, now encased in a 36E maternity bra. I love it when Tom says, “You’re more beautiful each day. Wait until you see how horny being pregnant makes you.”

Damn, was he ever right! I call him from my lab 2 or 3 times a day, “Tom, I insist on having a meeting immediately. Drop everything, I’ll be over in 5 minutes.” I close and lock the door to his office and we have intense discussions without words.

* * *

The big day arrives. I keep babbling, “My baby is perfect! It’s a little girl who looks nothing like me. She strongly resembles her father, but with wisps of fiery red hair.” To myself I think, “Thank my lucky stars. I worried needlessly about her being covered in fur or looking more like Kong. My delivery was exceptionally easy. In addition to my other transformations, am I now some kind of baby factory? I’m in no rush to find out. I’m so busy. Maybe 2 or 3 years from now, yes definitely 3 years.”

I think about bottle-feeding, but my breasts are so full of milk that I have to empty them by feed her. In fact, my tits produce more then double what she needs. Tom happily picks up the slack. “Yummy,” he says. That usually gets me very horny. Guess what happens.

* * *

None of us suspected what a bonanza my African jungle samples would produce. In addition to the “super-sedative”, “para-disinfectant”, “omni-antibiotic”, and “instant-healing salve”, there are more then two dozen other medical applications. This includes virtually wiping out two uncommon, but almost always-fatal forms of cancer.

In addition, there is the “Bust Enhancement Cream” which could add up to 3-cup sizes “safely and naturally without surgery. The “vaginal toner” that “elasticizes, tightens and strengthens” is the biggest hit among women over 21.

By far, the overwhelming winner was our line of men’s colognes. They were all based on extracts we took from Kong’s pheromone glands. For a long time, I block release, fearing that women would be rendered as helpless as I was with Kong. Transformed into a sexual-dynamo, nymphomaniac, sex-toys, unable to resist any man who could pay for the cologne.

Eventually, I prevail. The winning argument is, “How you’d feel if someone used it on your daughter?” We finally agree to release a “targeted” version we called “Aphrodisiac”. It only effects women predisposed to the man wearing the cologne and is not permanent.

It’s amazing how easy it is to prepare the active ingredient in “Aphrodisiac”. With the right directions, a 14-year-old could do it in less than 20 minutes. There are only six simple steps. To start, all you need is about 4 ounces of your own perspiration and access to any high school chemistry lab. Heat the liquid to 90 degrees centigrade for 15 minutes. Next add 2 grams of ... Oops ... Can’t say more. Trade secrets, you know. The delays in releasing “Aphrodisiac” gave me time to research and develop “Aphrodisiac for Women”. It had the same effect on men as the original did on women. They became sexual-dynamos eager to please their partner for hours at a time. I think the women get the better deal because few human males will ever say no to a willing female. Between the two product lines we grossed more in sales then “Viagra”.

Sometimes I reminisce, “Tom doesn’t need to use ‘Aphrodisiac’ since it’s already hardwired into my brain. Before Kong, I never planned on having any children. I was going to devote my life to my career.

After I give birth, I tease Tom, “Now that the space is available, I’m going to see who else is interested in filling it.” Tom plays a “little trick” on me in “revenge”. He waits a few weeks. Then he lets me sniff his crotch for the 3 or 4 days he calculates to be my most fertile period.

Each time the madness takes me he asks, “What does my “hot bitch slave want?” Crazed with lust, driven to mate, I know I must reply, “Fuck me master! Empty your seed into your slave slut.” It’s so hot. Twin boys pop out, not 3 years as I planned, but 10 months after our daughter.

* * *

Now that I think back and smile, “The girl who never wanted kids has truly become a ‘baby factory’. We’ve got 11 kids age 5 or under including 2 sets of twins and 2 adopted. I love them all, but thank the good Lord for nannies. Since getting married, I wasn’t pregnant for a total of 7 months.”

Normal birth control doesn’t work for me. Perhaps you’ll ask, “Some more of Kong’s magic?” Tom’s answer is, “If you want, go have your tubes tied.” Let me tell you, “I did, 3 months ago. It didn’t work. I’m a month pregnant.”

Tom chuckles and teases, “If I just look at my beautiful Jess cross-eyed she gets pregnant.” I reply, “Yeah, right. You do a lot more then just look Mister.”

“I love being a dad. Tom tells me endlessly, “I try to spend as much time as possible with his kids.” We set up an extra nursery next-door to his office so he can play with the kids every free moment. I train him to feed the kids, put them to sleep, and change poopy diapers. He happily jumps in whenever he sees I’m tired or busy with my research projects.

* * *

Mostly on the strength of our new product lines like “Aphrodisiac”, that “damn pharmaceutical company” is now third largest in the world. Obviously, we decided to stay on after the trial year. Neither of us ever regretted it. Tom eventually becomes CEO. I want to stay in research.

We take two months a year in Africa. It’s part vacation and part exploration to find more new species. We also set up a wildlife preserve and two charitable foundations, one in Africa, the other back home. Most of my “weird” inheritance from Kong turns out to be permanent. Several more turn up that are even weirder. Together we manage to keep me under control. At least, most of the time, but that’s another story.

* * *

You know the nice thing about money? What’s considered “weird” and “anti-social” for normal people is merely “eccentric” when you’re rich. That’s part of the other story.

* * *

And there was the discovery that like me, women who used “Bust Enhancement Cream” produce double or triple the amount of breast milk needed to feed their children. That’s part of “another-other” story. When we found out those high-school girls, exotic dancers, and midwives were the biggest consumers of “Bust Enhancement Cream”.

* * *

And there was the time, some of the original, “untargeted pheromone” got “lost”. Didn’t those 15 girls end up in somebody’s harem? That’s part of “yet-another” story.

* * *

And of course the time that bitch Sally, who was trying to steal my husband, got “accidentally exposed” to the full strength pheromone when she was riding a stallion. Sort of related to the “yet-another” story.

* * *

Now the “fountain of youth pill” was a truly weird story.

* * *

And don’t get me started on what happened when my son became a teenager. That’s really another story.

* * *

“Jess, come to bed now if you want that spanking.” I hear Tom call. “I’ll be right there lover. " I reply. (Ohhhhhhh,” a spanking. Gotta dash folks. I hope he uses the icy-hot and the leather belt ... ;)

== fini ==