The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Monsters and Maidens: A Simple Job

Epilogue: Encounters and Endings

Starblade laughed as the haughty mercenary took it up the ass and begged for more. Holy shit was it cathartic to watch that stuck up, dismissive jerk taught a lesson.

Who’s hopeless now, bitch?

The big one in the back growled out something she couldn’t quite hear, and slapped the new slave’s ass. Ha! It just made her wiggle even harder. How rich was that?

“So, think we’ve given them enough time to get their rocks off?” she said, to nobody in particular.

Starblade was alone here, so there was nobody to respond when she turned her head and winked. She was doing it for the audience, hopefully. Who knew where, or even if anyone was watching, but that seemed as good a place as any for a camera. Who cared what that stuck up lizard cocksleeve thought, Starblade was going to make a name for herself, and it all began today.

Ten paces from the monsters, Starblade summoned her magic sword. The air around it distorted faintly, as if the blade were red hot even though it was cool to the touch. Sadly, that was its only obvious show of power (besides summoning from thin air). Some day, it would do all sorts of cool stuff like glow and shoot fireballs or whatever, but today it had just a small bit of power to help cut things.

Today, that would be enough.

Her first attack took the big one’s head clean off. Ha! She timed it perfectly, too, right after he finished cumming in silver-whatever’s ass. Stab, stab, slice, and the others went down almost as quickly, it was barely even a contest.

Starblade searched the corpses, pocketing a set of keys, and just a minute or two later had the slaves out and unchained, slowly coming out from the stupor of their captivity.

All except one. That stupid silver lady was still on the ground, staring blankly now that her masters were down. Her eyes caught Starblade, but were so empty that at first she wondered if anyone was even home.

Slowly, though, her hand reached up and tapped gently on the locked clasp.

“What’s that? You’re asking me to free you?”

There was a pause, but eventually the woman nodded.

“Aw, you know, I was totally going to do it, but there’s just one little problem.”

This would have been a lot more fun if the captive woman were capable of showing some actual emotion. Maybe beg a little, or at least show some sign that her gloating was worthwhile.

Ah well, can’t have everything.

“The trouble is,” she continued, “I’m the one with the key, and you’re a total bitch. Have fun, I’m out, end scenario.”

Just like that, the clearing dissolved into a field of white. The monsters, the wagons, the women captive and freed, they were all gone. Instead was whiteness, with a single line of text across it.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

“Hell yeah it was,” she said as the experience summary flew into place.

“Ha, level four, biyatches. Secondary objectives AND sole survivor bonus AND spectator’s choice voting? She was raking up experience like nobody’s business.

Yeah, all in all, that was a pretty good mission. Starblade couldn’t wait to try another.

THE END