The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MONSTROUS RANCH, CHAPTER 12

My dear brother,

Wow. Jerrod sounds like a peach and a half. Going to work with an ex-pirate, bro? Really? I taught you better than this. Full pirate or bust!

But seriously, you are getting in so over your head, I can tell, and half of me just wants to sit back and watch the railwyrmwreck. But the other half of me is kinda scared shitless for you. So let me just tell you this, sage advice, sis to bro:

Bro.

Bro.

If every single local resident is giving you, the Western dude with the stockman who “doesn’t seem to like the natives“, the ol’ stink-eye, maybe there’s something a little bit questionable going on here. Ya think? This does not sound legitimate. Senya, you literally just wrote to me saying “I wonder if Great-Uncle Yvun, who showed up to our parents’ funeral with a fucking fey courtesan on each arm, has done something wrong.” Think! You’re a carpenter, Senya, you should be able to identify, I dunno, rotten wood or sagging foundations or whatever metaphor you like.

Bro.

Just promise me you won’t do anything stupid.

* * *

Senya awoke with a violent start. His eyes shot open.

He was not in his bedroom.

He was, he realized, in the living room. On the couch. Apparently, Bobbin hadn’t seen fit to share him with the puppies during her... encounter.

He rubbed his forehead. Fuck. That had not been fully consensual. It had been mind-blowing, and he’d absolutely melted under her, but... but it had, um...

He blinked. What had he woken up to, anyways? A bad dream? His dreams hadn’t felt bad, though he never did remember them. He just had a faint memory of... buzzing.

Senya got up from the couch, still a bit dazed. It was still early in the morning, or maybe late in the night. He was still pretty tired, too. He stumbled over to the little coffee table and picked up a big, ripe fruit, taking a large bite and chewing it messily. In fairness, it was hard to chew without making a mess—the fruit was positively bursting with flavorful juice—but Senya found he was having trouble eating tidily anyways even on his own. He was normally better-mannered than this. But every bite he took felt almost reflexively sloppy.

It was almost like he was hoping, subconsciously... someone would show up to clean him off.

No. He grimaced. No! He was just... he was just in a bad headspace and making assumptions. He was tired, after all.

He polished off the delicious fruit and tossed the pit into a wastebasket, making his way towards the dining room. And then he heard it.

Off in the distance, metal struck and screeched against metal.

Senya spun towards the front door, which was, he realized, barred with three wrought-iron bars. Since when did the door even have that many locks? He ran forward, mind racing. Had Bobbin told him anything about his? Was there something he was supposed to do?

A scream followed suit, muffled but unmistakeably female—and unmistakeably behind the door. Senya started sliding the bars across.

He was hearing it more clearly now, now that he was paying attention. There was shouting, alright. Most of it sounded fairly distant and muted, but every now and then something particularly noisy would catch his attention—a shout, a scream, a metallic clang.

He lifted the last bar and threw the door open. As an afterthought he was somewhat impressed with himself for, he kept the last bar and gripped it like a club. Better to be armed, after all.

Outside, it was still dark—the sun had not yet even begun to creep over the horizon. Senya stumbled slightly as he ran down the path. There was almost no light, save the stars, and the nut trees that flanked the path did nothing to enhance the illumination.

But he could see the gate. And he could see the silver fence, ten feet tall. Because they were both glowing.

Brilliantly.

In the long shadows cast by the fence fought Bobbin, and Jerrod, and several scrawny shapes wielding scythes. The scarecrows, he realized. But only... maybe five of them. Where’s the rest? There were nineteen on the Ranch, weren’t there?

The band fought a much larger force—all humanoids, and all dressed in dark colors. They had what appeared to be very long noses, but as Senya got closer, he realized they were actual beaks, like those of corvids. Masks?

As he drew within a stone’s throw of the gate, he stopped short, feeling the ground rumbling beneath his feet. He clutched at a low branch for balance as brilliant rose briars with equally brilliant red blooms burst out of the ground at Bobbin’s feet, entangling her legs.

Bobbin let out an infuriated shriek. Senya took a step forward.

“Ooh, I wouldn’t do that!”

Senya almost jumped out of his skin. He whirled about, but he couldn’t see anyone. From behind, he heard a small explosion, heralded by several male screams.

“Ooh hoo! Up here, boy!” Senya looked up—and suddenly realized that he wasn’t alone. A rather small woman with deep brown skin beamed down at him. “Hi there!”

Senya took a step back, heart pounding with sudden alarm. He had never seen this woman before, he was sure. He’d remember those meticulous braids, the strange spiraling pattern they were woven into to give her head an almost conical appearance. She had a cute heart-shaped face, and very, very bright hazel eyes. She was dressed in baggy burlap clothes that seemed just a little too big for her. He was sure he’d never seen her before.

“Who are you?” he demanded, eyes flitting between her and the battle. Bobbin had broken free of the briars and was creating increasingly large blasts of flame. The only trouble was, the fires seemed to evaporate as soon as they crossed past the gate, and the beaked attackers were taking advantage of this to skirt out of her reach whenever she changed her focus. It was like a very deadly game of whackamole.

“Hoo hoo!” The woman giggled. “The name’s Coryl, cutie. And I know who you are, of course!” Her eyes flickered, and Senya felt roots surge from the ground and snake around his ankles. “I’ve seen you! But Bobbin asked me to leave you alone.”

Senya struggled, but he only succeeded in falling to his knees. He tried to get up, but too late—roots were already wrapping around one of his wrists, more firmly fastening around his legs to bind him to the dusty earth. “D-did she?” he managed.

“Uh-huh!” She cocked her head, putting a finger to her plump lower lip. “And I’d do anything for Bobbin! But, uh...” Her eyes flickered again, and Senya felt the roots wrapping underneath his arms and legs, fully looping around him. “Boy, she also asked us nutty girls to keep you from getting into trouble by the gate!”

Senya glanced back at the fight, biting his lip. “D-did she.”

It wasn’t looking good. The attackers were getting bolder—and Bobbin looked tired. The attackers were starting to push further into the Ranch.

“But be very quiet!” Coryl said, suddenly looking very serious. She put her finger to her lips more firmly. “Shh! I wanna have fun without my sisters getting in on it, okay?” Her eyes gleamed with mischief.

Senya smiled back at her. “Okay.”

He blinked. He wasn’t sure why he’d said that—the word had just popped out. It just seemed... natural. Of course he’d stay quiet. There were a million good reasons for it.

Like how Coryl’s face lit up in glee when he promised it. “Yay! What a fun Master! Now, come on up here...”

Senya felt a little jolt and realized he was being lifted into the air, rotated around by the roots to lie as though in a hammock. He came to rest up right next to the branch, dangling a bit uncomfortably. Swiftly, branches took the place of roots, cradling him right in front of Coryl’s eager eyes.

“Ooh, gosh,” she murmured, eyes gleaming as she beheld his cock—still fairly flaccid, by his standards these days. “You’re so... it’s been ages since the Master played with us nutty girls.” She giggled, batting her eyelashes at him. “But you’ll be playing with us a lot more from now on, right?”

“Yeah, of course.” Senya gave a weak smile. Of course he’d come back to Coryl. It was silly to even suggest otherwise.

“Great!” Coryl leaned in, taking in a deep breath, smelling his manhood. “Aaaand... up!”

Senya’s cock sprang to life in mere seconds. Senya actually groaned as he felt it tingling, blood rushing in, hardening it faster than he’d thought possible. With it came arousal, and buzzing pleasure, and the faint rush of obedience. Coryl squealed in delight at this. “Yay! Such a nice cock!”

“H-how...” Senya stared in wonder at his cock, then at his captor.

“Oh, silly thing.” Coryl moved up towards his face, caressing his cheek and smiling down at him. “People have a hard time saying no to me when they’re touching me and my oils.” She giggled. “I guess I just bring out the honesty in people, don’t I? They say what they want to say around me, don’t they?”

“Uh... yeah, I guess.” He gave a nervous laugh. Coryl was right, obviously, but he was starting to worry that he might be losing control of the situation. “Y-yeah, good point, Coryl.”

She clapped her hands excitedly. “Great! So, you want me to touch your dick, right?”

“Right.” In spite of his worries, Senya’s heart had almost ached with longing from the second she said it. Any part of her, any inch of her perfect, soft skin touching his member...

“And you’re gonna tell me exactly how it makes me feel?”

“Oh, of course.” Senya was struck with a thought, though, and that thought made him nervous. “But, uh... you’re not gonna brainwash me or anything, right? And no mind control?”

“Of course not!” Coryl actually laughed at this. “Hazelnut dryads don’t brainwash! We just make people more fun! Get rid of the, uh, shells.” Her eyes glittered as she reached out towards his manhood. “Until only the core remains.”

“Oh, good!” Senya smiled at her. She smiled back. “I’m glad you aren’t going to brainwash me. People always do that.”

“Not me!” she cooed, her fingers settling on his manhood, making him buck eagerly in her clutches. “Ooh, you like that, don’t you?”

“Y-yes,” he gasped.

And then he heard another explosion—this one much closer—and Senya remembered that he sort of already had plans for tonight. He glanced over, heart racing, and saw that Bobbin and Jerrod were fleeing back toward the farmhouse, followed by the scarecrows. He heard Bobbin yell something, but he couldn’t make it out from here.

And the masked attackers began to pour into the Ambrosia Ranch.

It was a strange sight, seeing those masked figures racing across the brush—made stranger by how Coryl had begun to pleasure his cock with long, slow strokes. “How’s this feel?” she chirped.

“G-good!” Senya said, squirming slightly. He watched as several of the masked figures seemed to stagger upon crossing the threshold of the gate. One of them actually fell to the ground and started retching. Another fell to the ground and did not move at all. Many of them slowed down or clutched their stomachs and heads, but most seemed unaffected. And most of those who were affected did not stop. “Feels... good!”

“And this?” she cooed, rubbing his glans with her thumb.

“Feels nice,” he whimpered. The iron bar finally fell from his trembling fingertips, but he barely noticed. “Feels like... feels like pleasure... ’s making it h-hard to watch the...”

“Yes,” she cooed, apparently not listening, “it feels nice, doesn’t it?”

“Yes!”

“I’m so glad you’re being so honest with me,” she said happily. “Doesn’t it feel like admitting it makes it so much more real?”

“Uh-huh...”

She started to stroke faster. “And now? How do you feel now?”

Senya’s eyes widened as the blissful touches sped up, stoking his orgasm faster and faster. “Feels like... oh, f-fuck... like I need to... like... can’t think...” He was panting, but he struggled to focus himself. “C-Coryl, the...”

“And this?” Coryl whispered, her eyes smoldering with desire. Senya couldn’t even see what she was doing. But he felt it—felt the touches somehow become smoother, slicker, felt her fingers running fast over his cock head, building and building and building

“G-good,” he cried. “S-so good! Coryl, Bobbin’s in trouble!”

Her attentions didn’t slow, but her questions did. He risked a look into her hazel eyes and saw that she was frowning. She let out a little sigh. “Yes. She is, isn’t she?”

“N-need to help!” he whimpered, bucking slightly into her hand. “Oh, C-Coryl, feels so—so—can’t help myse—”

And then he was cumming, and his mind went green with pleasure. He bucked and thrashed into her hand, heedless of Coryl, heedless of Bobbin, heedless of everything except his own helpless, honest bliss.

As he slowly recovered from the bliss, he realized that Coryl had stopped stroking him. She was biting her lip. She stared at Senya’s cock, then over her shoulder towards the battle.

Senya couldn’t see what was happening, but the group had already passed him and Coryl and made it to the farmhouse. There was more shouting—hopefully, the other scarecrows had arrived. Would that be enough to turn the tide?

“Ugh,” Coryl mumbled. “Okay, but you’ll come back later, right?”

He beamed at her. “Of course!” Of course he would. Coryl could make him feel so much better, he was sure, if only he had time to let her fully enjoy him.

Her smile returned, just a little. “Still love me?” she whispered, leaning in to kiss him.

“Always,” he said, accepting the kiss. Coryl was so kind and reasonable. “Can you help at all?”

“Hamadryad, cutie.” She shrugged as the branches started to lower him down. “No-can-do!”

The branches gradually lay him down on the ground, and he staggered to his feet. His head was still a bit buzzy, but the second the branches stopped touching him, it began to clear. He stooped and picked up the iron bar.

But as he turned to run away towards the battle, a thought occurred to him, and he risked one more glance at the strange hamadryad. “Coryl?

“Yes?” Coryl beamed down at him. “Changed your mind?”

“Y—no!” Senya rubbed his eyes, struggling to fight off the temptation of her oils. “Coryl, did Bobbin tell you to keep me from going near the gate tonight in particular, or did she tell you bef—”

He heard a high-pitched scream, and realized he recognized it.

Seven.

He turned and started running up the path.

* * *

Seven was a bit... well, a bit tied up when Senya arrived on the battlefield.

The tide of battle seemed to have shifted with the arrival of the other fourteen scarecrows, but it was still a near thing. Jerrod was on the ground, straddled by one of the masked figures. It was hard to tell if he was fighting or... well, on that note, Bobbin was wrestling one of the masked figures. The masked figure rolled on top of Bobbin, and Senya saw several bright bushy red tails flash around her.

Senya’s mouth opened slightly in wonder. A kitsune!

But Seven—the scarecrow who had been kindest to him since his arrival—was immersed in long, slimy vines. She was struggling mightily, and for good reason: One vine was wrapped around her throat, choking her, while two others pistoned in and out out of her ass and pussy. Every thrust forced gasps and moans out of her, and with every moan, her struggles slowed, just a fraction.

It was fucking the resistance from her, Senya realized, feeling an empathetic twinge. Her thrashings were getting weaker and weaker, her eyes dimmer and dimmer. She was starting to whimper—not out of alarm, but out of need for more.

And the perpetrator watched through beady mask eyes, one hand thrust beneath its cloak. It was plainly stroking itself.

Senya stared in amazement at the scene. The battle had arrived at the back of the farmhouse—Bobbin’s forces had evidently managed to pin the enemy against the sheep enclosure, and the weresheep watched drowsily, looking amazingly disinterested in the scene. The enemy was trapped, and the pitched battle was slowly turning into a rout.

Or, he thought idly, seeing how some of the scarecrows were beginning to ‘subdue’ their combatants, a rut.

But Seven had been caught behind enemy lines. Nobody was coming to save her.

Senya hesitated. Nobody was looking at him just yet. The crows and scarecrows were largely occupied with one another, and Bobbin and the kitsune seemed to be engaged in some sort of competitive pleasuring. Bobbin, with her fast fingers and remarkably long tongue, appeared to be winning. She rapidly stroked two of the kitsune’s tails, and Senya heard a loud moan.

He raised his iron bar and ran headlong into the fray. A crow turned just as he ran past, but its distraction led to a scarecrow swinging beneath its legs and dropping it to the grass. The crow let out a masculine grunt; it never had the chance to get back up before she was upon him.

Senya ran up to the fence behind the masked figure, his heart pounding like a smith’s hammer. This close, he could see that she had a slim, willowy build, and judging by her soft moans as she stroked herself, was probably feminine. A vine dryad?

He breathed in, and smelled the rich scented oils coming off the vines. His head momentarily swam.

And he swung the iron bar down.

Hard.

When Senya felt the bar impact the woman’s skull, he at first thought for sure he’d broken it. It felt like everything had suddenly gone very quiet. There was nothing else. Nothing except that dull, murderous thud.

The crow let out a little half-moan, half-groan—one finger still stuck in her cunt—and collapsed to the ground.

Seven stared at him a moment, as the vines started to slow down, loosening around her.

“It’s the Master!” a woman shouted. Senya had no idea if it was friend or foe.

“Get him!” That was probably a foe. It was echoed by many shouts in the Eastern tongue.

“Get him out of here!”

“How the hell—”

Seven lurched from the vines and grabbed his hand. “It’s unsafe for you here, Master,” the scarecrow whispered, her chest still heaving from her recent exertion. She leaned in and kissed his cheek. “Thank you.”

“I—wait, Sev—”

Seven gave him a little grin.

Then she hurled him over the fence.

Her strength and speed caught Senya completely off-guard. One moment, his feet were on the ground. The next, he was flying through the air, spinning like a maple seed. He barely managed an, “Ah!” before he thudded into the grass within the pen.

Senya took a moment of silence to register what had just happened, a moment to feel the impact of his head striking the grass, a moment to recover and realize he was unharmed. It took him these three minuscule moments to catch up with reality.

And by then, it was far too late for poor Senya.

He felt a fluffy head nuzzle his bare toes. “Master,” he heard a woman whisper.

“Ooh...” A pair of gleaming pale green eyes came to meet his, and a smile danced across Angora’s lush lips. “Back for more, Master? I thought you might be. You seemed to... enjoy me last time.” Her breath was barely a whisper.

Senya rubbed his eyes with one hand as he felt the other being gently taken and guided to pet the soft, wonderfully soft wool of another fleece sprite’s firm breasts. “N-no,” he mumbled, feeling a familiar exhaustion setting in. “B-ba’le...”

He was too tired to even properly pronounce the word, and he heard giggling all around as the warm bodies started to press into him from all sides. The sounds of the fight seemed to be getting dimmer and dimmer, like he was hearing them from down a wide tunnel.

Angora yawned, leaning in and nuzzling his cheek. His eyelids fluttered. “It’s so nice to see you again,” she whispered, a happy, drowsy smile on her face.

“I...” Senya’s thoughts sort of... derailed, as he felt the softness of a fleece sprite’s nubile body pressing against his back. He was practically submerged. Drowned out. He yawned. “I c-can’...”

“Just rest a while,” Angora cooed, kissing him on the lips and wrapping her furry arms around his head. As he went limp in her grasp, she pressed his head gently against her pillowy breasts, forcing him to feel their sleep-inducing power directly. “So sleepy...”

“N-no...” Senya’s eyes fluttered.

But he didn’t stand a chance. They were nuzzling all over him now, wrapping him in a cuddly, plush embrace, effortlessly reducing him to a sleepy, horny mess. He heard them giggling as one of them started stroking his cock with that soft, luxuriant wool, and he knew they were very happy to see him again.

Wasn’t that all that mattered?

No! He tried to fight the waves of drowsiness that were addling his mind. There was a fight! A... there was a, um...

He couldn’t hear it anymore. All he could hear was the fleece sprites’ heavy breathing now as they embraced him. Their silky wool now covered him, sending his mind spiraling into a dreamy bliss.

“Babtle...” he mumbled against Angora’s chest.

Angora giggled. He felt her petting his hair, rocking him gently against her body. They weren’t going for his cock. Not yet. They seemed so happy to just... hold him. To wear him down. “You had a nightmare, Master” she whispered in his ear. “Cuddle with us. We’ll make those bad dreams go away.

“B-buh...” He was having trouble remembering what he was trying to say. He was so tired. He yawned.

He was sandwiched in completely. Fleece sprites were in all directions, and his mind was drifting off into happy static.

“We can have fun here, see?” Angora cooed, planting sweet kisses on his neck, atop his head (pressing his face into her cleavage as she did so), and on his cheek. “Don’t you like cuddling?”

“Mm...”

“See?” Her laughter was soft and sweet, just like her. It stroked at his brain, soothing him into slumber. “And I bet we could think of even more fun things to do, Master, once you’re... settled in.” She hugged him to her chest. His brain was going so lovely and quiet. “Once you’re nice and sleepy, we can have so much fun together. No more bad dreams.”

“Nn...”

“Shh. Shh.” She stroked his hair lovingly. Behind him, he felt another fleece sprite rubbing her soft, silky body against him. His mind was drifting away from him. “Just relax. Enjoy. Enjoy us.”

And he wanted to. He truly, truly wanted to. It felt so good to relax in her arms, to let them love him. But... hadn’t there been something important going on?

He heard Angora yawn, and he felt her yawn, too. His eyelids were drifting closed. “Nice, sleepy Master. So nice. So good. Just drifting deep, deep down into pleasure...”

“Mm...”

He felt kisses and nuzzles between his shoulderblades. “So sleepy...” cooed a fleece sprite.

“Can’t stay awake...”

“Poor, sleepy, sleepy Master...”

“Just let us take care of you,” whispered the fleece sprite between his legs. He felt her breath warm and tingly on his cock. “We’ll take you to dreamland. You can feel so nice there. So many nice dreams to have there.”

“Can’t you feel your mind sinking?” Angora cooed, petting his head over and over as he lay on her breasts, lulling him away with her long, loving strokes through his hair. “So sleeeeepy!” She giggled. They all giggled. They all knew just how sleepy he was.

His vision swam of gorgeous pale green eyes, soft white fleece. His mind was sinking deeper and deeper with every shuddering breath he took in. His eyelids grew heavier and heavier with every stroke Angora bestowed upon his hair. He just wanted to sleep. He’d woken up early for some reason that no longer seemed important, and now it was bedtime. He knew it was bedtime because the fleece sprites said so. Because they always knew when it was time to sleep.

It was time to sleep.

Senya’s eyelids fluttered once more, with one final effort, and then at last settled shut. He was asleep before they’d finished closing.

And not long after, he felt a warm, wet tightness descend around his cock, and he entered a wet dream like no other.

* * *

“Good boy,” Bobbin cooed, as he mindlessly lapped at her pussy. “My good, forgetful boy!”

“Mm!” he moaned, clutched in the soft grasp of of the incredibly soft, silky blankets. His puppy girls surrounded him, keeping him from moving, entangling him in the blankets so all he could do was lick. They weren’t licking him—they were licking Bobbin, and she was moaning and cooing with every sensuous touch.

The puppy girls paused and looked at him, heavy eyelids fluttering curiously.

“Master wants his puppies?” asked one of them, tilting her head adorably.

“Master is a good puppy,” said another, giggling.

“Mm!” Senya cried, twitching helplessly in their grasp. And Bobbin laughed.

“You love it, don’t you?” she hissed. “Love what you’re doing to yourself. I do.”

She reached down and ran one finger over his throbbing manhood. And he came.

* * *

“Am I a good kitty?” Kitten burbled, watching him as he lay in the fleece sprites’ arms. She was perched on the fence, giggling as one fleece sprite bounced up and down in his lap. Every bounce seemed to make him sleepier and sleepier. The sprite beamed down at him.

“Good kitty!” he cried, as he came into the sheep girl’s loving embrace. The sheep girl moaned and batted her eyelashes at him, and he felt the orgasm stretching out, longer and longer until he felt like he would never stop. From the fence, he heard the telltale squishy sounds of Kitten’s masturbation.

“Can I cuuuum?” she sang.

“Ah—” Senya was panting. Was he awake? Was this a dream? Already, he felt the pleasurable slumber seeping back into his mind as more fleece sprites joined them.

“Can I, Master?” Kitten asked. She was grinning, clearly being playful, but there was a tone of urgency to it. “Can I? Can I, Master?”

“Mm...” His eyes fluttered closed.

“Master?” Kitten’s voice turned frantic, husky with need. Her squishy sounds were coming faster now. “Can I? Can—m-mew? Mew? Mew?

“Mm...”

”MEWWW!

* * *

He was in Miss Scarlet’s bed, now laden with silky furs. Miss Scarlet smiled down at him. “Who’s my good pet?” she purred, offering him a forkful of spicy curried eggs.

“I am!” he moaned, opening his mouth wide. And then her lips were on his cock, and the furs were moving, stroking his whole body. He started to pant, then moan, but he couldn’t move. He couldn’t even wake up.

* * *

He was watching four gorgeous blonde-haired women with plump red lips and the posteriors of enormous honeybees. Pretty enough on their own, they were locked in passionate embrace around a fifth woman, who had platinum-blonde hair and particularly plush red lips. They kissed all over her body, and she cried out, panting, whining.

Senya stared in wonder.

And then she was on top of him, wiggling her large, stingered ass in the air as she pinned him against the soft, fuzzy bodies of several of her kin. Her breasts pressed against his face, smothering him. “You want me!” she squealed, and the words seemed to echo, filling his mind with a singular fact, a singular desire. “Need me!”

“Mm!” He couldn’t even breathe. But this only made the beembo laugh.

“Wanna feel me?” she purred, rising up and descending down. There was no delay, no teasing. She just impaled herself on him, and within seconds he was cumming. “Miss me? Need me?”

“Mm-hm!” He felt like he was drowning in her tits. She was so soft, so smooth. She seemed to be vibrating against his whole body in a way that was... exquisite. He already needed her.

“So desperate!” she squeaked, rocking back and forth atop him. “So obedient!”

“Mm-hm!” His mind was drowning in stickiness. Her honey was gushing out, covering his crotch in tingly juices.

She lifted his chin up so he could stare into her eyes, and she beamed at him. Her pussy started to contract around his cock, milking a slow orgasm from him. “Every time you cum, I want you to think of my lips!” she cooed.

And she took him in a kiss sweeter than any other.

Mm-hm!

* * *

Senya was immersed in the softness of the slime girl once more, her pink mass totally enveloping his lower half. His cock was trapped within her, the hapless subject of a slow, delicious suction. She stuck out her lower lip in a cartoonish pout. “You didn’t wanna let me be Master before.”

“Ah... ah...” He bucked helplessly into her as she built him towards a fast-approaching orgasm.

Her smile was radiant. “But I bet you want it now, right?” Her voice was treacherously sweet, like flypaper.

“Ah...”

“Uh-huuuh!” She bounced her breasts together, giggling like mad. “Well, I can still make it happen! You should come back and, um, cum your brains out!” She fluttered her eyelashes. “Doesn’t that sound nice and yummy?”

He panted.

“Can I cum, Master?”

He blinked at her. Her eyes were wide as her slimy body rolled around his cock. “Mew! Mew!”

She leaned in close and started licking his face. “Mewww!”

And then she was Kitten, licking his face clean of messes, and he heard himself whimper, “Cum. Cumcumcumcumcumcum—”

The slime girl screamed, and kept screaming. And then he came, and he was screaming, too, but soon this all gave way to easy exhaustion. And his dreams continued to drift.

* * *

He was tied to silken ropes in a strange, dark room. His lower half was immersed in a strange pool of glowing viscous fluid. It sloshed and sucked at his cock like the tightest pussy, like the softest pair of lips.

And he could not stop cumming.

As he screamed and begged—begged for more, begged for it to stop, for the nonstop barrage of sensation to slow—he heard a soft giggle.

“Aw. He’s been so much fun.”

* * *

“Maybe,” Bobbin said, sounding more tired than truly annoyed, “but the night’s over, and we need him back. You can play with him more later.”

Angora yawned. Senya felt her lungs reverberate, his face still crammed into her fluffy breasts. “He’s such a fun Master,” she breathed, petting Senya’s head. “Like a little doll! Heehee!”

The fleece sprites all giggled at this as they petted and licked and rubbed Senya’s whole body. Bobbin seemed to smile a little.

Senya slowly became aware that his cock was inside one of the fleece sprite’s pussies, and he was being very gradually milked. The fleece sprites were not fast lovers. They were content, it seemed, to only bounce once every few seconds, slowly, luxuriantly pouring pleasure into his limp body. But somehow his cock was going wild.

He closed his eyes, yawning. Back to his sweet dreams. That last one had been a bit disturbing, but...

But now the fleece sprites were releasing him, and he found himself hoisted up into the air. He let out an indignant whine as he realized he was being cradled like a baby. Bobbin shot him a little smirk. “Enjoy your little nap, Master?”

* * *

It was difficult to pinpoint the precise source of his confusion. Senya had a lot of confusion coming from a lot of different directions. One question, however, managed to break through the rest of the herd and sprint to the front of his mind.

“Who were those people?”

Bobbin grimaced. She was still carrying Senya, to his profound discomfort—being cradled like this was distinctly infantilizing, and he wasn’t sure he wanted Bobbin doing it to him right now, in his state. “Crows. I’d have thought that would be obvious, Master.”

“They...” Senya rubbed his eyes. “They nearly beat us!”

“No, they didn’t.”

“But they—”

“Everything was under control, Master.” Bobbin rolled her eyes. “With... certain uncontrolled variables.” She looked back down at him pointedly.

Senya felt naked under that stare. “I... but... Seven was in trouble! They made it all the way to the farmhouse! They’ve never come that close before, have they?”

“Oh, they have.” Bobbin shrugged. “Quite often, in fact.”

What?”

“Master, think clearly.” Bobbin stopped walking and set Senya down on a large tree stump. They were out in the middle of nowhere in the Ranch, bamboo stalks rising high around them. She crossed her arms. “The fence weakens them. Letting them enter isn’t a loss, it’s a tactical necessity. You think we could take on thirty humans and a dozen fey with our numbers without taking losses? It’s smart to let them in.”

Senya snorted. “Yeah, until they set fire to the farmhouse.”

“They wouldn’t do that.”

“How do you know?”

Bobbin’s tongue went into her cheek. She tapped her foot for a moment. “I just do,” she said. “They don’t want to burn down the farmhouse. They want to kill its keepers.”

Senya stared up into her eyes. He tried to gauge if she was telling the truth, but in all honesty, he just wasn’t a very good judge of character. Bobbin looked uneasy, and he didn’t exactly think her answer meant much. But he didn’t know for sure.

Bobbin reached forward and lightly touched his cheek with the backs of her knuckles. Senya blinked. “Come, now, Master,” she said, smiling fondly. “You have become altogether too breakable of late. Can you walk?”

Senya sucked in a deep breath. “I... I think I—hey!” Without waiting for his attempt, Bobbin had reached down and scooped him back up in her arms. He struggled pettily, but her grip was like gentle iron. “Where are we going?”

“To... visit some livestock.” Bobbin had a knowing smile that Senya wasn’t sure he liked. No, he was sure he didn’t like it. “You, um, haven’t met them yet.”

Senya groaned. “There are still livestock that haven’t tried to fuck my brains out yet?”

“Oh, yes, Master.” Bobbin giggled musically, flashing him a coy smile. “In fact, I’d say that very few have merely tried.”

* * *

Jerrod was waiting at the base of the hill. The stockman was fully dressed, as usual, in worker’s overalls and a bulky jacket. The brawny blond man gave a little salute as Bobbin approached, Senya in tow. “Bobbin! Master.” He was clearly suppressing a grin. “Hope the walk was refreshin’.”

“Can it, Jerrod,” Senya muttered. “Where is this? Where are we going?” He tried to look around, but it was hard to make out more than the base of the hill from the way Bobbin cradled him. He could just make out what looked like a cottage atop the hill.

Jerrod raised an eyebrow, glancing at Bobbin. “You sure about this?”

Bobbin smirked. “Are you?”

“It’s gonna be a pain, is all. Especially if he can’t, uh...” Jerrod’s lip quirked.

Senya looked between the straw boss and the hob, eyes narrowed. “What are you two talking about?”

Bobbin looked down at him, stroking his cheek in a way that made him feel... uncomfortably at-ease. “We’re getting you your amulet, Master!” she said. “Atop this hill are alchemists who can craft it for us. I’d hope to get this started earlier, but... well, better late than never!”

“Alchemists? You said they were livestock.”

“Come along, Master,” Bobbin said happily, taking the first step of the trek up the hill. “No time for dilly-dallying.”

“You’re the one carrying me!”

* * *

Bobbin and Jerrod seemed curiously hurried as they passed beneath the strange clover trees. Senya shivered, staring up into the purple blaze of color. What was it about this strange tree that so... captivated him? Was it the color? The buzzing?

The moaning and wet sounds coming from up above the tree?

He licked his lips. A strange memory drifted into his head, a memory from a dream: A platinum blonde with a bee-like posterior taking him into her arms. His cock twitched at the memory, though he wasn’t sure why it surfaced now.

He was so captivated by the moans from above, he didn’t even notice that they’d come to the door until Bobbin landed three heavy knocks. He started from the sudden sharp noise, and she gave him a little comforting pat on the head.

The door opened mere seconds later. Senya swallowed as he saw who had opened it.

She was a gorgeous, petite blonde, with wide hips, a massive bust, and an impossibly narrow waist. She was dressed in a very short skirt and tight t-shirt that vaguely reminded him of the uniforms of the oft-fetishized academy pep bards back home. Her hair was a brilliant gold and her eyes gleamed the color of flowing honey. Her lips, a similar shade, curved upward in a delighted smile. “Ooh! Bobbi! Didn’t you already come by this morning?”

Bobbin smirked. “Would you be complaining if I came a second time, Sylvia?” She leaned in, bringing Senya’s head right beneath ‘Sylvia’s’ jiggling breasts. He stared up at them helplessly, noting how the t-shirt seemed barely capable of containing them. Senya’s vision of Bobbin was obscured by the breasts, but he heard sloppy wet kissing sounds.

Sylvia’s voice came out wispy. “Mm... never, never, never.”

“Remember what we discussed earlier, Sylvia.” Bobbin pulled back, and Senya saw that Sylvia was getting very red-faced. “After. And no discussing... previous dalliances.”

“Got it, honey!” Sylvia giggled. “Like, fine by me. Not like he’d mind, though.” She winked at Senya, still held in Bobbin’s arms. “Hey, babe, you wouldn’t mind hearing about me getting licked out by a cute catgirl, wouldja?”

Senya swallowed. He suddenly had a strange sweet taste in his mouth, like a distant aftertaste, as he gazed into Sylvia’s bright amber eyes. “Nn...”

Sylvia,” Bobbin said sternly, though she seemed slightly amused—and not insignificantly turned-on, Senya noticed from her flushed breasts. Wait, did Sylvia say Bobbin already visited them this morning? How did she even find time?

“Teehee! Sorry, Bobbi.” Sylvia bounced back slightly, causing other parts of her to bounce, too. Senya’s eyes instinctively followed her breasts. “Habit! I’ll go get Culata and Vespula!”

She pranced off, skirt flying up slightly as she went. Senya couldn’t believe it was accident, entirely, even as short as it was—again, he thought of the pep bards, and their reputation for borderline burlesque performances at the games. Sylvia wanted them to see this. After a pause, Jerrod and Bobbin (and Senya) followed after.

“Uh, Bobbin?” Senya squirmed slightly, and he felt Bobbin’s grip tighten slightly. “Could you please put me down?” The thought of being seen by these gorgeous alchemists in his current position was uniquely humiliating.

“Nope,” Bobbin said. She grinned down at him, batting her eyelashes in a way that made his head spin. “I think you like it there, don’t you? Isn’t it nice to be nice and safe with me?”

“Uh—” Senya swallowed. Her words were triggering a special kind of submissiveness in him right now, and he wasn’t sure he liked her exploiting it. Again.

“It’s your choice, Master, as always.” Bobbin looked away, chuckling. “If you really want to be put down, you need only order it! Your most trivial wish is my command. I just think you’re passing on some nice experiences.”

Senya swallowed. He hesitated, then opened his mouth to issue a command—

And then they entered a dining room area, and his mouth stayed open. He blinked, staring in wonder at his new surroundings. In the dining room area there stood a coffee table flanked by two couches and a massive soft armchair. Nearby was a bar blocking off a small kitchen area.

The whole room smelled sweet, and was quite heady and warm. But it wasn’t the smell or heat that made him trail off. It was...

... it was that it all looked so familiar.

“Bobbi!” squealed two high-pitched voices in unison. And two drop-dead gorgeous blondes, each nearly identical to Sylvia save in height and slight differences in hairstyle, came skipping into the room from another door. Senya stared at them, still lost in his reverie. They were quite beautiful, of course—all Thriae were—but... there was something more. Wasn’t there? Those squeals of joy were so familiar.

The three Thriae massed around him and Bobbin, and for a moment, Bobbin clutched him tighter than ever—but whether in protectiveness or reflexive arousal, Senya wasn’t sure. The Thriae certainly seemed keen to drop everything and fuck right there and then. They circled around the two of them, cooing over Bobbin like a beloved pet, or like pets greeting a beloved master.

It was hard to tell the difference, especially with Thriae.

But then Bobbin’s spell passed, and she smirked. “Have a seat, girls. As discussed.”

The Thriae bit their lips, looking disappointed, but they made their way to sit on one couch. Jerrod, Bobbin and Senya went to sit on the opposite couch. Senya’s eyes lingered on the armchair. Part of him wanted to ask Bobbin to sit there, as it looked incredibly comfortable. Another part of him wanted to stay as far away from it as possible.

Sylvia, Lala and Lata sat fully upright with perfect posture, chests thrust out as though their breasts didn’t weigh them down in the least. They smiled at him as Bobbin finally laid him down to a proper sitting position. He bit his lip.

“Hi, Master,” Lata said shyly. “So nice to...”

Lala elbowed her and beamed at Senya. “So nice to meet you, Master! I’m Vespula. This, like, total bimbo is Culata.”

Senya managed a weak smile. “So... Lala and Lata?”

For some reason, this made all three Thriae start giggling like crazy. Senya bit his lip, feeling like he was missing part of a joke. His remark hadn’t been that clever. In fact, he wasn’t even sure why it had come to mind. It wasn’t exactly an intuitive pair of nicknames. Those names had just drifted into his head.

Finally, they settled back down. Still uneasy, Senya glanced at Bobbin and Jerrod.

Bobbin looked relaxed—maybe a bit too relaxed, actually. She noticed his look and grinned at him, mouthing the words be nice. He couldn’t shake the feeling that she had significantly less reason to be worried than he did, and perhaps considerably more reason to want to be nice to these women.

Jerrod, on the other hand, looked almost as tense as Senya felt. The stockman didn’t notice Senya’s glance—his eyes were fixed on the Thriae, as though determined to spot any signs of perfidy.

Senya realized that these two both being so distracted meant that he was probably expected to speak up. And indeed, the three Thriae were staring at him with wide, vacant smiles., as if seeing him reminded him of something.

“S-so...” he said, biting his lip. “I... I need an amulet.” He gestured at Jerrod. “Like what you made his.”

“Yes.” Sylvia giggled. “We’ve heard you, like, have been having a ton of fun, Master!”

“Brigitte sure seemed happy,” Lala said slyly.

“Gosh,” Lata said, putting a finger to her lips as though deep in thought, “I wonder if he’s got a tongue to match that big ol’ dick of his! I know she super-loves it when her toys, um, fill themselves up!”

Senya felt his cheeks heating up. He didn’t like the knowing looks these Thriae were giving him. And how would they even know what he’d been doing on the Ranch? Had someone told them? “I... I, um...”

“Um,” Lata mocked, “I, um, like, gosh, I just can’t stop staring at your giant fucking titties, Lala!”

To his horror, Senya realized he was staring at Lala’s chest. Lala knowingly pressed her breasts together and jiggled them. Senya’s mouth was dry. Unable to help himself, he licked his lips.

“Gosh,” Sylvia said, shaking her head sadly, “he really is a stud.” Senya’s cock twitched at that word, and his breath caught. Why... why does that word turn me on so much? “Like, Bobbi, I’m not a miracleworker. Are you sure you don’t wanna just make him a sexy li’l boytoy? ’Cause I’ve got, omigosh, tons of amulet recipes that can make him nice and pliant!”

Bobbin gave a little slightly dreamy smile. “He’s already plenty pliant, trust me.”

Senya bit his lip, tearing his eyes away from Lala’s rack to stare down at his lap, where his erection was growing rapidly. He hurriedly shifted his gaze to the floor, and he was horrified to feel his cock twitch excitedly when this spurred another round of giggling from the three honeyed fey.

“But seriously,” Bobbin said, chuckling slightly herself, “we want him taken care of. Can you do that for me, girls? Can you make him a nice little amulet to make it easier for him to run this ranch?”

“Hm. I dunnoooo...” He heard Sylvia smacking her lips. “Gosh, it’s like, he’s so cute like this? But you’re sooo cute when you’re begging, Bobbi, like, omigosh.”

“Omigosh, Sylvia, you’re such a bimbo!” Senya heard a wet sound as he saw Lala’s hand move towards Sylvia from the corner of his eye. He barely stopped himself from looking up. Look at the floor. Look at the floor. Nice varnishing. Floor. Floor.

“Ooh! L-Lala—”

“Yeah,” Lata hissed, “you’re coming off, like, mega-desperate, you big slut!” He heard another wet sound as Lata leaned down towards Sylvia’s chest. He bit his lip hard, desperate to look but knowing he’d be damned if he did.

“I-I just—aah! P-please, nnn... ooh... n-not in front of Bobbi, guYYS!” Sylvia’s voice turned into a high-pitched squeak on the last word.

Senya dared a glance over at Jerrod, who had his hands clasped over his lap, then at Bobbin, who was chewing her knuckles as she watched Lala’s fingers dip in and out of Sylvia’s cunt as Lata suckled at Sylvia’s nipples through the t-shirt, leaving the cloth a saliva-soaked mess, alternating between teasing little loud sucks and long, moaning licks. Sylvia’s eyes were half-closed, and her chest was heaving as she tried to absorb her fellow Thriaes’ assaults in silence, but it was clear she was losing the battle—with every tickle, every suckle, every lick, her gasps got just a bit heavier, her moans got just a bit louder.

Senya dimly realized he was staring straight at them now.

And they knew it quite well, he also dimly realized, noticing that Lala and Lata were both stroking themselves and watching him intently, twin smiles on their angelic faces.

Lala glanced over at Bobbin with a coy grin. “This new Master is super-duper fun!” she sang. He watched Lata lapping rapidly over one nipple, then another, leaving both slick with her poisoned saliva. Did Thriae honey affect other Thriae? Surely not. But Sylvia was starting to rock back and forth against her fellow fey’s attentions nonetheless. “Can we keep him, Bobbi? Can we?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Bobbin said, sounding amused. “Maybe if you’re all very good girls.”

Senya’s heart plummeted. He knew Bobbin had to be joking, knew she would never really allow it, but he didn’t like how casual and flirtatious she was with these dangerous fey. Didn’t she know how... how...

... how sexy it was when Lala’s hand pulled out and teasingly tickled around Sylvia’s lips, making Sylvia taste herself, making Sylvia’s eyelashes flutter and her moans come out as weak high-pitched giggles?

“I think he’s having trouble with us,” Lala said, bouncing her feet excitedly. “He likes watching bimbos fuck! Bobbi, can we give him, like, a demo? Can we? Can we?”

“Well...”

“Bobbin,” Jerrod said warningly.

There was a pause. Sylvia’s eyes halfway opened, and she stared dimly at Senya as her moans rose in volume and pitch. She was cumming, he realized, seeing how her pussy leaked that most deadly of natural toxins: gooey, amber Thriae honey. “Mm. Nnn. Ooh.” She pursed her lips with every drawn-out murmur, smiling slightly at him.

“Okay,” Bobbin said at last, taking in a deep, slightly shaky breath. “E-enough playtime, girls. It’s time to talk shop.”

And instantly, the two Thriae returned to their perfect upright postures. Sylvia was left breathless as Lata rose up, licking Sylvia’s honey off her lips, and smiled suggestively at Senya. Lala pulled her fingers out and started sucking them clean. Sylvia let out several little keening whines, but they paid her no heed. It was clear where the pecking order lay, at least where poor Sylvia was concerned.

“Okay,” Lata said, rolling her eyes slightly, “let’s talk shop. Sylvia?”

Sylvia took a deep breath, recovering for a moment, then leaned in sharply.

Senya found himself taken aback by the intensity of her gaze. Sylvia beamed at him, eyes gleaming like twin suns. He found himself leaning in slightly, leaning closer to those two pretty lights, to the pretty woman who was smiling so enthusiastically at him. Just staring at her felt like it was melting his will into putty.

It was clear where the pecking order lay.

Soooo,” she cooed, licking her lips ever-so-subtly, “Master. Wanna keep, like, getting your brains fucked out by immortal hotties?”

Senya swallowed.

He found he didn’t have words to respond.

* * *

Senya’s mind slowly sank into honey as the Thriae looked on with delight. It was almost humiliating. It was almost shameful. But it felt so, so good.

And it was inevitable, really. Senya knew he could no more easily resist than he could ever look away from Sylvia’s beautiful golden eyes. Which would be resisting. Which he couldn’t do. And wasn’t that why he was here?

The longer Sylvia spoke, the more aroused she seemed to get. The more aroused Sylvia got, the more aroused Senya got. The more aroused Senya got, the harder it got to tear his eyes away from her eyes. And he needed to watch her eyes. She’d told him it was very important to watch her eyes.

“That’s right,” the petite, wasp-waisted fey cooed at him, golden curls bouncing around her heart-shaped face as she put a hand to her mouth to hide her giggles. “Juuuust keep, like, lookin’ at my pretty eyes, cutie. Good boy. Gooood boy.”

Senya’s head swayed. Sylvia seemed utterly delighted with him, and he felt utterly delighted with her. With her beautiful eyes. With her smooth, curvy body. He could smell the aroma of her spicy private mead even now, and unconsciously licked his lips.

“Now,” Sylvia whispered, leaning just a little bit closer, “let’s get started.”

* * *
My dear brother,

Man, that postal system’s a bummer, huh? Still waiting to hear from you—haven’t gotten anything since you arrived at the inn. How’d that milk taste?

So, I kinda started doing my own homework while I’ve been waiting. Work’s slow, and I can afford to be idle. And, uh, I’ve read some freaky stuff about that area. Still no record of an ‘Ambrosia Ranch’, but there are these records that indicate a Thriae hive in the area. We both know not to fuck with them. Those human-haters would break you like a twig if given the chance, and they could do it, too.

Also, I found some records talking about some sort of ancient fey prison run by the natives? It’s in the area, too. That ranch might be in a bit of danger if it’s near the prison. Hopefully Uncle Yvun wasn’t up to anything too shady. No, you know what? I can’t even say that jokey-joke.

Getting a bit worried, to be honest. I know it hasn’t been super long, but we usually write pretty regularly, and these are weird situations.

Are you even receiving these?

* * *

“Deeper,” Sylvia breathed. “Deeper, boytoy. Mm...”

Senya was as deep as he could go. Sylvia’s face was inches away from his. He could smell her sweet breath, could almost taste her lips on his. She would be so sweet and syrupy...

“Okay!” she giggled. “Now, I want you to look away from my eyes...”

Impossible. Absurd. He could never look away from her beautiful, perfect, amber

“...and look at this instead!”

His eyes locked on a dangling glass heart. The heart shimmered, and he realized it was filled with what looked like liquid silver. Quicksilver. But it was reflecting everything around it right now, and so it was gold.

His eyes sank into it easily. The glass heart dangled from a thin golden chain. It was like staring into a Thriae’s eyes.

And something about it made him feel... warm.

“This is your heart,” Sylvia said, beaming at him. She twirled the chain, causing the heart to flash and sparkle. Senya gasped in wonder. “I hold it, see?”

There was a murmur from next to Senya, but he didn’t understand what it was. Only Sylvia mattered right now. Sylvia, Lala and Lata, and Lata and Lala were just watching him, slowly stroking themselves, smiling, licking their lips like examining a delicious future meal...

His eyes flickered back onto the heart.

“Sorry, Bobbi,” Sylvia said, biting her lip. “Sometimes I just can’t help myself, y’know? I’m such a ditz, I see this sexy little sub and I’m like, o-m-g, gotta fuck his brains out!” She giggled.

“Ah?” Senya vaguely registered what she was saying, but not consciously. Instead, it just sank into his open, receiving head.

Can’t help myself.

Sexy little sub.

Fuck brains out.

Gods, she’s so beautiful...

“Master,” cooed Sylvia, returning his attention to her words. He watched to stare at her fulsome yellow lips, watch the way they embraced the word, watch the way they curved upward in a smirk at the end of it, but that was totally outside his abilities. He had to look at the heart. had to let her hold his heart and just... drift... into it... “I’m holding your heart, and your heart’s holding your attention, so that means I have your attention, ’kay?”

“’kay...” Senya was drooling a little, but he barely noticed it. Someone wiped it away with a napkin. He still barely noticed. Behind the heart, he vaguely registered Lala and Lata moving to sit on Sylvia’s left side so they could kiss and grope and fondle one another more easily.

“Good boy,” Sylvia breathed, and Senya shivered at her words. “So nice to just give in, to give it all in. Give it all in.”

“Give it all in,” he repeated dully.

“Yes!” she said happily. “Give it all in. Give it all in to the heart, let it all sink in there. I’m gonna ask you some stuff, so we can make your heart beat okay. Sound good?”

“Mm...” Senya smiled dreamily. “Yes, Sylvia.”

“Yay! ’Kay, so, like, first off:” The heart began to slowly swing, like a pendulum. it felt like Senya’s whole mind was being sent reeling, and he felt a little dizzy. “Like, what’s your name, Master?”

“Senya Wetherdean.” The words spilled out of him like... like sand from a sieve. And the, he realized, they were gone.

He couldn’t remember.

He couldn’t remember his own name.

He had a momentary bout of panic, but Sylvia smiled, and this sent his thoughts receding like waves after an earthquake. “Easy,” she breathed. “Shh. Shh. It’s okay. I’m just borrowing those cute little thoughts so your brain can, like, work for me instead of for you. Sound good?”

“Uh...”

The heart swung back and forth. Back and forth.

“G-good...”

“Good boy,” Sylvia said, delighted. “Next question: What’s your favorite kinda girl to fuck?”

The crudeness of the question didn’t even make him blink—not that he could, with the heart captivating him. Still, embarrassment burned in him as the words slipped out unbidden, working around his own conscious understanding and delving deeper still. “Strong,” he whimpered. “Girly. Ditzy, but smarter than me. Claims what she wants. Generous. So, so generous...”

“Ooh.” Sylvia was very quiet now. She was still inches from him, and she looked very bothered. “And... what’s she look like?”

“... big breasts... big butt...” Senya couldn’t stop the words from flowing out. “Big eyes... eyes that captivate, that control me... big, soft lips...”

Sylvia seemed to be leaning in closer—almost close enough to disrupt Senya’s swinging heart. “Why, Master,” she whispered, tongue darting out and licking across his lips, causing syrupy sweetness to blossom on his tongue, “this girl sounds a little bit like... me.”

Senya panted as the flavor coursed through him.

Is it me?’ she cooed sweetly.

“Yes.”

There was a long pause, and Senya thought that Sylvia was about to tackle him. She was panting, eyes wide and almost feral.

Lala moaned something amid her lovemaking with Lata, and Sylvia seemed to give a start. She leaned back a little, though she was still very close to him, and it was still very warm. “Next question,” she said, and Senya realized he could scarcely remember what she’d just asked. His ideal woman? Who could that be?

He stared at the girly, ditzy, dominant wasp-waisted blonde across from him, and felt her big eyes drowning him in his own desire. He couldn’t possibly guess. Not anymore.

“Who controls you?” she cooed.

“You do.”

“Mm.” She pursed her lips. “Shoulda been more specific! Heehee! Okay, nevermind that one.” Senya realized he could once again remember his answer. That was good. He’d hate to forget how easily this gorgeous Thriae controlled him. “Aside from me, who’s normally in charge of you, stud?”

“I am.”

“Ding-ding-ding!” She beamed at him. “Good boy! Can you, like, repeat that for me?”

Senya stared at her. He still felt the lingering pleasure from her praise, and he longed to obey. But...

... he found he didn’t know.

“Well? Who controls you?” She batted her eyelashes as the heart swung back and forth, awash in reflected gold.

“I don’t know,” he whispered.

“Good boy!”

There was another brief bout of external murmuring. Sylvia looked to the side, over Senya’s shoulder. “Just one more, Bobbi. This is important.” Sylvia turned back to Senya. “Okay. One more question: Who’s the most important person in your life? Aside from us honey babes, I mean.” She winked.

“My sister, Anya.”

“Oooh.” She arched her eyebrows. “Now that’s a fun one!”

More murmuring, this time sharp enough to make Lata and Lala stop kissing and look over with heavy-lidded amber eyes. The murmdering was actually quite loud this time, and Sylvia flinched. Senya was glad he didn’t need to pay it any heed.

“He’ll get it all back,” the Thriae said sulkily. More murmuring. “Well, as long as he wears, it, yeah! I gotta ask these questions, Bobbi-baby, Jerrod, sweetie. It won’t work otherwise! Please don’t be mad?” She gave big puppydog eyes over Senya’s shoulder. Senya wasn’t even their target, but he melted all the same. How could anyone be mad at wonderful Sylvia?

There was a pause, and Sylvia relaxed. “Okay. Let’s move on.” She locked eyes with Senya again—or tried to, anyways. Senya was still staring deep into the heart amulet. Was it somehow more sparkly now?

Oh. Sylvia’s eyes were glowing now. A very bright glittering metallic gold.

“Senya Wetherdean,” she said softly, “this heart is going to embody you at your very-very-very strongest. It’s gonna be a reservoir of willpower that can’t be broken, so that no matter what, nothing can get a hold on your cute, weak little mind. So I’m gonna need you to be super-duper good for me now and focus all those tiny little thoughts you have left into what I say, okay?”

“Okay,” he repeated, his mind numb.

Sylvia smiled brightly. “Okay! Now, first off: I need to be strong. Can you think that? I need to be strong.

Senya felt the words sinking into him, and his conscious and subconscious absorbed them and processed them.

I need to be strong, he thought. Need to be strong. Need to resist. Can’t let them control me. Can’t let them break me! I need to be strong!

And the second he thought it, it all vanished. Senya was left disoriented, staring into a swinging heart. Had he... had he done it? What had he done?

“Good boy!” Sylvia chirped, and he let out a moan of pleasure. It felt so good to be weak sometimes, to just let her praise wash over him. His cock was so hard, and all three of the Thriae were staring at it now and licking their lips. They could master him, he knew. There was no chance he wouldn’t let them put those wonderful tongues and lips all over his cock. Though it had never happened to him before, he could almost imagine exactly what it would feel like, and the not-memory was almost enough to make him faint now that Sylvia was so close to him. “Now, think this: I do not trust those who seek to control me.

I do not trust those who seek to control me, he thought. This thought was harder—he wanted to trust Sylvia, after all, and she had just spent the last ten minutes filling him with obedient thoughts—but he found that her little tinkerings slipped away when he focused on this thought. His conscious mind remained strong, guided in purpose by her mastery over him. I do not trust them. I cannot trust them. They are trying to control me. Without my consent. I do not trust those who seek to control me!

And again, the thought clicked and vanished. Senya felt rather like an air bladder that had slowly been leaked of air. Emptied. He couldn’t hold onto these thoughts, whatever they were. Hopefully they weren’t important.

“Yay!” Sylvia squirmed slightly, and he felt a warm hand grasp his cock and begin to slowly stroke him. “Okay, and just one more, and then it’s gonna feel so good. ’Kay?”

“Mm... ’kay...”

Sylvia’s eyes bored through the amulet as it swung before her face, bathing him in her radiance. Pleasure from her fingers began to sparkle into his mind, filling him up with Sylvia’s will, like she was slowly, sensually pumping his brains out. “I do not want to be dominated.

Senya rocked back and forth as she edged him. “NNnuh...” he managed.

“Teehee!” Sylvia’s eyes gleamed. “Those are, like, super sweet sounds, but I need you to try really hard now! C’mon, boy. You can do it.”

I do not want to... Senya felt his mind slipping back into that conscious state, and the pleasure, the lost memories, all of it faded away. Only Sylvia’s guidance remained.

I do not want to be... do not want to be...

So why was he still having trouble?

He screwed up his strength. I do not want to be dominated, he thought, but the thought was limp. He swallowed.

“Go on, stud,” Sylvia cooed. “Channel your will. Be a good boy.”

“Maybe you drank too much milk,” Nun said, sighing. The enchantress smirked slightly, her eyes flashing with amusement. “Is that the problem? Were you thirsty, my good boy?”

Senya giggled. Everything felt so nice and soft in his mind right now. He looked up and saw her holding up a mug.

“You drink,” she said. “Drink, now. Finish. Submit. And then I will give you all the pleasure you want.”

“Go on,” Sylvia whispered. “Channel! It’ll feel so good! Just one thought, and then you can have so much fun.” Her thumb stroked his slick glans for emphasis, causing him to let out a groan.

The alraune smiled down at him, just a foot or two away now. “Your will is mine, Master.” He tried to speak, but he was immersed in her will. He only stammered. “Yes, tell me what you want,” she whispered. “Tell me what you need. I exist to serve you. To bring you...”

Her finger played over his lips, and he tasted sweetness when his tongue came out of its own accord to lick it. She giggled. “...pleasure.”

“C’mon, Master,” Sylvia hissed, her tone almost mocking. “Don’t you wanna resist?”

“Does my darling master want to stroke?”

“Feels good to be a good slut. Good sluts always obey. Good boys and girls always beg Mistress Tricin for pleasure!”

“Would you like to suckle me, baby? Just a sip. Just a little suck. Wouldn’t that be nice? You know how good I taste. You know you’ll feel soooo much better.”

“Can’t believe we caught you so easy.”

“Such a good boy.”

“Yeah, you let her suck your stupid dick until it’s doing aaaaall the thinking for you, and then we’re gonna fuck those brains out until we’re doing the thinking for you.”

“When I put my lips on your cock, I am going to kiss all your cares away! I will suck your mind away from you, and I will take very good care of it, okay, Pet?”

“Master?” Sylvia whispered. “Master, be a good boy. Don’t you want to resist?”

“It is very important to me that this is what you want,” Miss Scarlet cooed, as her wonderful lips descended upon his cock and began to suck his brains out.

“I...” Senya’s mouth was dry. His cock was throbbing with need. “I... I w-want...”

The amulet shattered.

* * *

When Senya came to, it was to absolute delight and pleasure. He let out a happy moan as he came into a warm, wet crevice, squirming within the soft, warm armchair. “Ah! Thank you, Mistress!” he cried.

Wait.

What?

He looked down, vision still bleary, and saw none other than Sylvia bobbing up and down on his cock. Her lips smacked with every motion, and she was letting out happy moans and whines as she visibly swallowed his load with a lust sprite’s eagerness. She beamed at him around his cock, batting her eyelashes.

He was sitting in the armchair again—well, sitting wasn’t exactly the right word. He was sinking into it. It was warm and squishy and soft, and his head was buzzing happily. He let out a moan as he felt Sylvia’s tongue start to run mercilessly over his head, and he started to buck and cry out. It was too much sensation, too quick, too soon after—he had to get away, had to push her off, had to—had to—

But it was no use. Lying in this armchair, he might as well have had a cinder block on his chest. He limply tried to rise up, but it was so comfortable, and so... heavy. The cushions seemed to hold him down. He could only squirm and gasp and moan as another orgasm spurted out of him.

Sylvia was giggling. So were Lata and Lala, he saw, who were each kneeling at the feet of a lithe woman whose back was to Senya, licking between her furry legs. But they saw him, and their eyes smoldered with equal parts amusement and desire.

Sylvia was still sucking him, and still running her tongue over his glans, when he felt a firm hand on his shoulder. “Go on, then,” said the gruff voice of Jerrod. “Send her on her way.”

“C-can’t...” Senya whined, trembling as he felt a third orgasm building up. The way her tongue was running over his cock right now was excruciatingly slow and sensuous, like she wanted to savor every inch of it. “H-honey...”

And it was true. He knew he couldn’t move even if he tried. The honey had filled his mind with lust, with submissiveness, with the urge to submit. However Sylvia had managed to trick him into letting her suck him, he was hers now. There was no point in fighting.

“We had her cleanse her mouth first,” Jerrod said, sighing. “There’s no honey. You ain’t mind controlled, Master.”

Senya blinked.

Sylvia slowly pulled off his cock, lips leaving slick saliva. A little string of it connected her mouth to his cock for a moment before breaking as she smacked her lips, satisfied, and beamed at him. “You taste sooooo good,” she burbled. “Haven’t had a Master who gave in to the slime girls like you did in, like, forever! It makes you taste kinda like cherries.” She winked at him.

Senya felt vaguely queasy. His memories were slowly returning, in bits and pieces. He’d come here with Bobbin and Jerrod, of course, to... to get the amulet!

And then Sylvia had hypnotized him. Willingly, he realized. They’d said... what had they said?

“We need to get you in the right state of mind,” Bobbin said, with a thin smile. “On your own, mustering the, uh... well, the will, it might not work. But if she’s helping you along, you should be able to do whatever she wants you to do.”

“Ooh, yeah!” Sylvia licked her lips. “Like, I could make you suckle my titties, or lick my pussy, or—” She giggled as Bobbin scowled at her. “Or do whatever my sweet Bobbi wants,” she cooed.

“Remember, Sylvia” Bobbin said, her frown giving way to a smirk, “if this works, I’ll lick you out until you can’t tell gold from tin.”

Sylvia’s eyes shone.

“Uh, wait,” Senya said, looking between the fey, “I’m not sure... I mean, isn’t this counter-intuitive? I thought we wanted to make me... not get mind controlled anymore?”

Lata and Lala licked their lips. “Are you sure you want that, cutie?” Lala asked.

“Sure we don’t want more of us instead?” Lata purred, cupping her breasts in her thin, tight-fitting white t-shirt.

Senya bit his lip. He didn’t know what had him feeling so strange about this place, but something was... was off. He felt unbearably horny just looking at these women—er, moreso than he usually did from looking at the women of the Ranch—but he didn’t know why. It was like something in his head unconsciously registered them as synonymous with pleasure. Was that fey magic? It almost felt like... like something he couldn’t quite put his finger on.

Déjà vu.

He felt Bobbin’s hand on his shoulder. “It’s for the best,” Bobbin said easily. “I’ll be right here, as will the stockman.

“We won’t let her try anything.”

Senya rubbed his forehead. “I... didn’t you promise...”

“Right.” Jerrod chewed his upper lip as Sylvia leaned back and rose to her feet. She swayed her hips sensually as she sauntered over to the kitchen. Senya found his eyes trailing after her, admiring her toned legs and pert ass. “Well... she said she had one more thing she could try. She said she wanted to test you once more. We figured, hey, we came this far.”

“Right, but...” Senya still felt dizzy and tired. It’s the chair, he realized numbly. He tried to rise, but every time he rose, the softness and warmth he was immersed in seemed to heighten, baking his brain in comfort, and he went limp again. “... but I was unconscious,” he finished weakly. “I... I didn’t say it was okay for her to... do that.”

“Well, are you complaining?” Jerrod laughed. “Sylvia gives fuckin’ amazing head, Master.”

Senya frowned, struggling through the murk of his mind. He sort of wanted to argue the point further, but he was cut off by the slightly high-pitched voice of Bobbin.

“S-Sylvia!” the hob cried, clutching each of her Thriae lovers’ heads, fingers twining into their honey-blonde hair. “Y-you—mm, yes—find anythiIIING?” Her knees slowly buckled as she came, squeaking and whimpering, clearly struggling with all her might to retain some composure even as she collapsed into the Thriae’s arms.

“Yes,” Sylvia said, biting her lip as she watched Bobbin enjoy herself. The need and desire was clear on her face. It’s like just being around Bobbin gets them turned on, Senya thought, and he was promptly uncertain just where this oddly specific notion had come from. “I found stuff, yeah!”

“Do share,” Jerrod said, his voice terse. He seemed quite uncomfortable to be here, Senya realized. Wary.

“Well...” Sylvia giggled, coming back over—this time with a cup of steaming tea. Just the sight of it made Senya stiffen in more ways than one. “... he’s a stud, Jerry.”

“What?”

“A stud. A slut. A horny mess.” Sylvia dropped down into the couch and slid the mug across the table to Senya. She rested her chin on her index finger and thumb and smiled wistfully at Senya. “If we, like, had just a good hour with you, honey... gosh, we could turn you into the best toy ever.”

Senya reached weakly for the mug. “But... the amulet?”

Jerrod reached forward and took the mug, immediately pouring its contents out on the floor. Sylvia let out an indignant squeal. “You needed to channel your will to make the amulet. You, uh... you didn’t quite manage that. We’ll have to work out something else.”

Senya shivered as Bobbin’s moans took on an increasingly higher pitch. The three entwined fey had rolled right behind Sylvia’s couch, and he could tell she was even more bothered than he by the proximity. She kept squirming and idly stroking at her breasts and pussy, half-glancing back over her shoulder.

“So I don’t have an amulet,” Senya said at last.

“Ooh, no.” Sylvia beamed at him. “You broke yours, silly! You’re too much of a stud to resist anything.”

“W-what?”

“Wh—what!” Bobbin screamed from behind the couch. “Wh-wha’re you sayin’? Ah! Oh, fuck! Yes! YES!

“Master.” Sylvia locked eyes with him. “When I sucked your big ol’ dick, I was actually doin’ some really really teensy alchemy on you. I was studying you!” She giggled. “You’re really sexy and cute. I loved studying you. I loved studying you, Master.”

“Um. Thank you.” Senya’s cheeks were burning. Her eyes poured into him, filling his mind in moments.

“You’re welcome!” She winked, momentarily halving his world. “But I saw your little holdup. And I think you saw it, too. You’re never gonna get an amulet if you can’t get past that!”

Senya swallowed.

“What?” Jerrod asked. “What is it?”

Sylvia stuck her tongue out at him. “Like, he can tell you if he wants to, big guy. Some of us respect personal agency.”

“Bullshit,” the stockman said flatly.

“Yeah, bullshit.” Sylvia tittered. “But I think it’s more fun if he gets to work it out this way! Of course, if he really wants to humiliate himself...” And she turned and locked eyes with Senya again, making his cock throb needily. “...and tell everyone, well, he can feel free to see to his... needs.”

Senya bit his lip so hard it bled a little. He winced.

“Sy-Sylvia!” cried Bobbin’s voice from behind the couch. She was clearly barely restraining herself from outright screams at this point. “T-tell—tell me—tellmetelmteemeeee—”

“Nah.” Sylvia got up and sauntered toward the bedroom, pouting. “You don’t give orders, Bobbi, and if I don’t get to fuck your brains out, well, oh well.” She glanced back as she entered the bedroom, blowing Senya a kiss. “But if you wanna follow me in here, cutie...” She giggled and closed the door.

Halfway.

Senya’s head was adrift in gold. He was halfway to his feet when Jerrod grabbed his shoulder. “Not a good idea,” he said in a low tone of voice. “Unless you wanna get honeyed ag—unless you wanna get honeyed real bad.”

Senya swayed for a moment, staring longingly at the door. “But...” With a pang, he realized he kind of did. Something about the honey sounded utterly intoxicating.

He found himself trying to move towards the door, but Jerrod squeezed his shoulder tight. “Nah.”

And Jerrod bodily dragged Senya out of the cabin.

* * *

The rest of the day passed by surprisingly uneventfully, though there was a slightly tense undertone to it all. Bobbin and Jerrod had not asked about Senya’s reason for failing, and he had not told them. He half-suspected Bobbin knew, anyways.

They did the chores without too much trouble—the slime girls were eager for trouble, of course, but after a few fuckings, Senya managed to get Sluk in line. He took some comfort in that, though in truth, a part of him wished he could just give in. As eager as Sluk was to oblige him now—she seemed to have given up on enslaving him—part of him desperately wanted her to claim him, as she’d tried to do before.

That was the problem.

Sylvia had seen what he had suspected ever since the incident with Brigitte. He wanted to lose. He hungered to be claimed, to be brainwashed, to be mind controlled. Nothing had ever felt so good, so pure, so... humiliating.

“Come back anytime,” Sluk moaned, her form once again a rosy pink after being filled. He smiled dreamily back at her as Jerrod tugged him away.

That night, they took dinner as Kitten crawled around on the floor, licking up her cream from a bowl. Kitten was playful and submissive again, but Senya didn’t give in to her charms.

Well, he let her suck his cock a few times. Twice. Whatever. She’d sort of insisted, and he never seemed to be able to say no to that kittenish voice.

Dinner was plain—fruit, cheese and some old venison preserves. Bobbin seemed elsewhere—her mind was straying distant, and Jerrod, though an endless supply of sexist jokes, was mostly interested in discussing the impending ‘market day’. Apparently, they’d be shearing the fleece sprites soon.

As he was heading upstairs, Senya paused and glanced back at Bobbin. “Bobbin?”

“Mm?” Bobbin glanced over and smiled at him.

“I have a letter I forgot to give you this yesterday.” Senya gestured. “On account of... well. It’s been a hectic couple of days. It’s up in the study.”

“Oh!” Bobbin giggled. “Right. I’m surprised the puppies still let you write letters!”

“What do you mean?”

Bobbin waved a hand. “Oh, they can just be very... possessive. So you want me to send off the letter tomorrow?”

“Tonight would be good, actually.” Senya glanced back up towards the study, biting his lip. “Y’know, I’m trying to send them every day. I know the birds don’t fly too well during the night, but, well...”

Bobbin’s eyes crinkled slightly as she laughed. “You’re very attentive with these!”

“Well...” Senya bit his lip. “It’s my sister, and she worries,” and I’m starting to get scared that I’ll never leave this place with my mind intact, and I haven’t gotten any letters from her yet, and...

“Say no more.” Bobbin got to her feet. “Want me to help you get the letter?”

“No need.” Senya gave a weak smile. “I’ll just pop in and grab it.” He turned and started up the stairs.

“Okay.” He heard Bobbin sit down again. “And otherwise, well, I’ll just send it in the morning.”

Senya frowned, unsure what she meant by that. He reached the top of the stairs and walked to his bedroom door, opening it wide.

A gorgeous redhead with perky puppydog ears, big puppydog eyes, and a wagging bushy tails looked up at him. She licked her lips with a long tongue. “Master’s home!” she squealed, grabbing his hand and tugging him inside.

He felt the familiar lust waves settle over him, and he smiled. “Hello, girls,” he slurred, as he fell onto the bed. Face-first.

He heard the puppy sprites giggling as they sprang onto the bed and rolled him onto his back. Two of them grabbed his arms and started kissing him, two of them grabbed his legs and started tickling his toes with their tongues, and the rest descended, almost drooling, onto his cock.

As their wet, lolling tongues went to work, his eyes rolled up into his skull, and he let out a long moan. He couldn’t remember what he’d been planning to do just now. Surely this was it. And if not... who cared? “Good girls,” he gasped. “Good puppies, good girls, good—goodgoodgood—” He was cut off by a long, wet kiss from the redhead that stole his mind away into pure pleasure once again.

It would be a very long night.

* * *

Bobbin smiled as she watched through the keyhole. “Oh, Master. You do indulge.”

She straightened and made her way back downstairs, where Jerrod was thrusting into a mewling Valina from behind in his favorite position—her on the floor, hands and knees, ass up to receive. “Kitten, cum,” she chirped.

Aaaah!” Valina squealed, bucking and writhing in Jerrod’s grip. “AAAAAH!

Jerrod let out one last groan as he came, bucking brutally into the catgirl and making her squeals all the more wild. Then he pulled out, cock dripping with her lubricant juices, and shot Bobbin a cross look. “I wasn’t done yet,” he groused, grabbing Valina by the head and moving her around so she could start licking his cock clean.

“You could keep fucking her, you know.” Bobbin rolled her eyes. “Women can cum more than once, especially fey. Especially livestock. Especially that livestock.”

“Eh.” Jerrod shrugged, pulling Valina’s head closer so she could start deepthroating him. “These last few weeks I been here, I—nn—found it’s better to leave ’em wanting.”

“She’ll always be wanting.” Bobbin smirked down at the catgirl, who could only see Bobbin out of the corner of her eyes. Kitten whined. “That’s kinda the point, stockman. Anyways, I want to talk to you, so get your dick out of there and come over here.”

Jerrod snorted. “Fat chance, bitch. I’ll finish this, at least.”

Oh. The stockman was getting feisty, was he? Bobbin’s eyes narrowed. “We employ you to follow orders.”

“Nah.” Jerrod gestured upstairs. “Technically, he employs me.”

Bobbin’s eyebrows arched. She considered working some magic on Valina to punish Jerrod properly, but with Valina acting up of late, that seemed less than wise. Instead, she sauntered up to Jerrod and caressed his neck. “Why, yes, he does.”

Jerrod suddenly looked a bit uneasy. But he was still thrusting, so Bobbin leaned in and kissed his neck softly. He moaned. “But do you really think he’ll go against me, Jerrod? You know how he can be.”

“Unh... I...” Jerrod was panting.

Bobbin wrapped her arms around him and nibbled his earlobe. “He looooves following orders,” she cooed in Jerrod’s ear. “If I really wanted to fire you, do you really think he could go against me?”

Jerrod bit his lip. “I... ah...

With one swift motion, Bobbin’s grip around Jerrod tightened, and she yanked him right out of Kitten’s mouth. Kitten mewed and tried to follow, but Bobbin gently kicked her away. “Easy, Kitten,” she chirped. “Jerrod and I just need to have a grownup talk. Go play with your toys.”

As she led Jerrod to the table, she kicked over one of Kitten’s favorite toys—a feather duster with bells on it. And by ‘favorite’, Bobbin meant her favorite. Bobbin watched with delight as Kitten’s eyes locked on it. The catgirl slowly crawled up, barely resisting, and took it in her mouth. She started to swish it over her breasts, whimpering and giggling and squirming.

“Gods, Bobbi,” Jerrod grumbled. “You can be a real cockblock, y’know that?”

“It’s Bobbin” Bobbin squeezed him slightly, then set him down by a chair. She sprung nimbly over the table and took a seat. “And I have a job to do, Jerrod. Are you on my side or not?”

“Hey, easy.” Jerrod held up his hands. “Fully on-board with the ‘keep the fey from taking over the Ranch and brainfucking us all’ team. Don’t worry about me. I just screw around with you, boss.”

“Good.” Bobbin rolled her eyes. “It’s getting worse, you know. We may have to adjust plans. Senya may never work as the dominant Master that the Ranch needs.”

“Yeah, and I bet you fucking his brains out twice has nothing to do with that,” Jerrod mumbled.

Bobbin grimaced. “Okay, so I indulge. Sue me. I doubt I’m exactly the straw boss that broke this hump-happy camel’s back.” She clasped her hands together. “Nobody’s this weak-willed, Jerrod. He loses to slime girls. Fucking slime girls! There’s gotta be some other influence here. I’ve been thinking about the enchantress.”

“But we killed her,” Jerrod protested.

Bobbin snorted. “That you think an arrow to the stomach was enough to kill a mage that versatile is a pretty good explanation for how your pirate ship got downed, stockman.” She steepled her fingers. “I think she stuck Master with some... lingering disadvantages. On purpose. She was being way too tedious with that brainwashing.”

“What do you mean? Like... she deliberately let us get him?”

“No, I think she definitely wanted to brainwash him properly.” Bobbin winked. “But I bet she had a contingency plan for being interrupted. She must have... have put in triggers, have made him submissive. It’s the only explanation.”

“Huh.” Jerrod stuck his tongue into his cheek. He glanced back, following Bobbin’s gaze. Kitten had started tickling her pussy with the duster, showing rather remarkable flexibility. She was whimpering and giggling nonstop, helpless to the toy trigger.

“Why don’t you turn up your sensitivity, Kitten?” Bobbin asked sweetly. “If you’d be so kind.”

Kitten looked up at her with an expression of tearful joy mixed with horror, but she could only obey and work the magic.

The squeals and laughter grew louder and louder.

Bobbin smiled and got up, sauntering over to Jerrod. Jerrod let out a surprised “Oof!” as she suddenly sat down in his lap, still watching Kitten’s plight. “Y-you sure we should—”

“Just fuck me,” Bobbin moaned, sliding onto his shaft and starting to bounce. “Master won’t hear.”

“You sure?” But Jerrod’s eyes were already glazing over with lust as he stared at Kitten. He grabbed Bobbin’s tight ass and began to aid in her bounces, bucking up into her.

Nn!” Bobbin squirmed around his cock, relishing his moans. “Y-yes! I’m sure!” She let out a hoarse, husky moan.

She watched as Kitten writhed helplessly on the ground, once again mewing like a lusty sex kitten. Which she was. The catgirl had gotten her pussy lips open and was now tickling her clit, which with the heightened sensitivity, had to be torture. Bobbin would be mewing, too, if she was in Kitten’s position.

Which she wasn’t. Bobbin got to watch, and that was how it should be. Bobbin grinned as Jerrod leaned in to kiss her.

“M-Master won’t be hearing much of anything for a while,” she purred.