The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Moon Buddy

By Nutiper

Chapter 1: The Start Of It All

It would be a full moon tonight, and a blood-red eclipse. At long last! Zachary grinned to himself as he shoved his books into his locker. He had been looking forward to this day for a long time.

Zachary checked his hair in his locker mirror, grabbed his headphones, and slammed the locker shut. He shouldered his backpack and headed for his last class of the day: study hall.

* * *

“Hey, don’t forget to come to swimming practice tomorrow!”

“Yeah, yeah, I won’t forget. See you later, guys!”

Andy waved to his friends and began his walk home. He couldn’t wait to get home and eat: his stomach had been rumbling through all of study hall. That weird Zackary kid had kept looking at him, too, and licking his lips. Andy figured he was probably hungry too, though why he kept staring at him, Andy had no clue. But then, Zackary was a weird kid. He was pretty muscular, but he didn’t participate in any team sports. And he liked to gel his hair up so that two tufts stuck straight out, like very fluffy horns, or some demented version of dog ears.

Also, he liked to wear a dog collar, but that was a more normal form of self-expression among the kids in Andy’s high school.

It was getting dark fast. Andy shivered and began walking faster. Even though the neighborhood wasn’t too bad, he hated walking around during the dark. There were too many cul-de-sacs and ornamental bushes here for his taste. Andy heard that serial killers liked to lurk around cul-de-sacs and ornamental bushes, and he gave them a wide berth as he walked. He glanced behind at an ornamental bush whose shadow seemed too long. Was there someone lurking behind it? No, it was only his imagination.

A twig snapped, and Andy jerked his head forward. Four of his teammates from the swim team had materialized in front of him and were blocking his way.

“Uh, hey guys,” said Andy. “I didn’t hear you show up…”

The four boys didn’t say anything and just stared straight ahead. Andy stared at them. “Are you okay?”

They still didn’t move. Andy shrugged and tried to walk around them, but then the tallest of the group lunged forward, grabbing Andy’s arm.

“Hey!” yelled Andy, “what gives! Let go—hey, hey!” The other three boys also lunged forward from some invisible cue, and each one grabbed either an arm or a leg. Andy struggled in their grip, but they were too many, and they easily overpowered him. They lifted him into the air, still struggling, and walked over to a shadowy cul-de-sac, depositing him right behind on of the largest ornamental bushes Andy had ever seen in his life. They pinned him to the ground, each boy holding on to one of his limbs.

At that moment, the moon came out from behind the clouds. It was half-red, and Andy remembered that tonight there would be a full lunar eclipse.

“Admiring the moon?”

Andy jerked his head around to the speaker. Zachary stepped out from the bushes. He looked… different. As Zachary came nearer, Andy realized with horror that Zachary’s sideburns were creeping down his face and spiking out into thick black fur. Zachary grinned, showing off enlarging canine teeth, and he moved to pull off his shirt. Andy noticed that his fingers had claws on them now instead of fingernails, and when Zachary pulled his shirt off over his head, Andy saw a thick trail of black fur marking Zachary’s spine. His marble-white skin was otherwise unblemished.

“What’s going on?” yelled Andy. He struggled against his captors. “Let me go!”

Zachary laughed. “Don’t bother with them, Andy. They’re under my control tonight. You might as well be yelling at a brick wall. Look!” Andy waved his hand in front of one of the boys. He didn’t even blink. “See? Total vegetables… until I tell them to do something, that is.”

Andy whimpered. “Why are you doing this?”

“Oh, Andy…” Zachary sighed, unbuckling his pants. “You’re incredibly hot, don’t you know? You’ve been swimming since you were what, six?”

“Four,” said Andy through gritted teeth.

“Four,” murmured Zachary as he kicked off his shoes. They flew into the bushes, rustling the leaves and disturbing a cat that had been napping there. It yowled and took off into the night. Zachary watched it go a moment before continuing.

“So, you’ve been swimming all this time, and you’re really toned. I mean, look at this!” He grabbed Andy’s shirt and pulled it up, exposing Andy’s smooth and muscular midriff. “What a six-pack! And such an awesome golden color, wow, what a tan. I just want to… Oh, I might as well.” He placed a gentle kiss on Andy’s belly button. Andy’s stomach heaved in revulsion.

“Let me go, you sicko! I’ll tell everyone about you!” I’ll—”

“Oh, come on, Andy. Be reasonable. No one will listen to you. Not after tonight, they won’t. For you see, when it’s a full moon and it’s a blood moon, people like me have a particular… power, I guess you can say. As you can see, it can make the average person my slave for a night.” He gestured at Andy’s teammates, who still pinned him to the grass, unmoving and unblinking, like living statues.

“But if I want control for more than one night… Well, there’s something I have to do. And that’s what I’m going to do. To you. In case that wasn’t obvious.”

Andy struggled not to cry. “Why me? Why did you have to pick me? Why not someone else?”

“Oh, Andy,” Zachary laughed, “you’re so cute! You’re the hottest guy in the school, and you know why? Because you don’t even know it! You don’t know how adorable you look when you scratch your nose, or how sexy you are when you flip that blonde hair of yours when you come out of the showers, or how luscious your legs look, all golden and muscled and smooth, or how your butt bubbles out just so when you walk down the hall. And that makes your attitude possibly the sexiest thing about you, Andy. I want to just eat you right up!”

“You’re… you’re not going to eat me, are you?”

Zachary laughed again. “You crack me up. No, I won’t be eating you… tonight. Ah, look at your face! You can’t tell if I’m joking or not! I gotta love you, Andy, you’re adorable.” And with that, Zachary pulled off his pants and tossed them into the bushes after the shoes. He was naked now. The ear-like tufts he normally spiked into his black hair now appeared to have turned into wolf ears: his normal ears had vanished; his long thick mane, normally spiked up and out of control, was now hanging down to his shoulders, framing his face. Fur has sprouted in the form of a fringe on the edges of his arms and his legs, and his hands and feet had gleaming black claws. The trail of fur down his spine started from the back of his neck and ended by jutting out into a sinuous bushy tail, which waved languidly to and fro as Zachary surveyed Andy’s situation.

Zachary jerked his head at the four mesmerized boys, and they began to mechanically undress Andy, who kicked and screamed the entire time. Andy hoped and prayed that someone would hear, but he knew with a sinking heart that in every house, a television was blaring, drowning out the sounds of his misery. But he kept screaming just the same.

“Oh, put a sock in it,” growled Zachary, and he pointed his clawed finger at Andy’s mouth and gave him an intense glare. His eyes glowed from the light of the blood moon, and Andy’s mouth clamped shut against his will. He strained to open it, but his jaw was no longer listening to him.

“Good,” said Zachary. “I don’t want to use too much control on you, since that’ll ruin this whole ritual, but a little bit to keep you quiet should be fine, I think. Now, on to business.” He examined Andy’s now-naked form and licked his lips. “Oh god yes, I’ve wanted this for so long.” He crouched down and closed his eyes, inhaling the smell of Andy. His eyes rolled back into his head, and he lowered his face till his nose was nuzzling Andy’s chest. Tears streamed out of Andy’s eyes, but he was powerless to stop him.

Zachary’s tongue darted out, tracing a saliva-tinged trail across Andy’s chest as Zachary tasted his catch. “Mmm… You taste better than I would have imagined.” He moved over and began licking and sucking at Andy’s nipple. One hand went down to test Andy’s cock.

“Hm… Still flaccid. Let’s see.” Zachary began playing with Andy’s other nipple while continuing his ravishment of the first. When there was still no reaction, Zachary moved his other hand to Andy’s cock and kept it there. He stroked the underside and began playing with Andy’s sack, but nothing he was doing could make Andy hard.

Zachary sat up, disgruntled. “Well, I hoped it wouldn’t come to this…” He pointed a finger at Andy’s cock. Right away, blood began pumping into the shaft, and Andy watched in alarm as his balls swelled up and tightened and as his cock sprang up to full, painfully tight erection. His skin flushed rosy red and Andy began breathing in short frantic gasps as he felt hormones and horniness escalate through his system. Andy’s eye twitched in alarm. This was not good.

Zachary grinned. “Much better!” He began licking up and down Andy’s cock, and Andy closed his eyes struggled not to moan. This was horrible, this was worse than rape, but he couldn’t help admitting that it felt so good…! Damn it, Zachary had somehow made him harder and more horny than he had ever felt in his life.

Then Andy felt Zachary’s teeth sinking into the head of his cock, and his eye flew open from shock and pain. He felt the ring of teeth sink painfully into the head of his cock, stopping before they could penetrate and make him bleed, but Andy was certain there would be a mark from those teeth for the next few days.

Zachary let go of Andy’s cock, which was now thoroughly coated with saliva, and sat up. “And now that the first part of the ritual is done, we can get onto the second.” He grinned, and Andy’s veins ran cold in thought of what the second part might be. Zachary crawled over to Andy, his tail brushing over Andy’s legs, kissing him on his unresponsive lips, and he crouched over Andy’s chest. He shuffled back a bit, grabbed Andy’s cock, and positioned it right in between his butt cheeks.

“Oh, boy…” murmured Zachary, seemingly more to himself than to Andy, “this is going to hurt.” And he sat down on Andy’s cock.

For a split second, Zachary’s face was caught up in a grimace of pain. Then his eyes bugged and he howled, a sound like a dog being tortured. “DAMN IT I knew I should have brought lube, AUGH GOD THE PAIN!” Andy worked hard on not moaning from the pleasure. He hoped Zachary would stop screaming and just give up and go away, but no such luck. Zachary ignored the pain enough to slowly drag his ass up, then slam it back down on Andy’s cock amid more screams and yells.

Andy hoped against hope that someone would hear the yelling and come rescue him already. This situation has gone from horrifying to embarrassing.

In the meantime, Zachary began carefully pumping up and down, shoving at Andy’s cock with his fingers, aiming it to a different position each time. Finally he yelled out in exasperation, “Where is that so-called prostate anyways? Ugh, maybe I’m not trying it deep enough.” With that, he sank onto Andy’s cock even further, practically grinding it into his insides. Andy closed his eyes. He didn’t want to admit it, but this felt fucking great.

Then, Zachary gasped, and Andy’s eyes flew open. Zachary was staring straight ahead, a look of marvelous discovery on his face. He slowly moved up, and then pressed down at the same angle, and the look intensified. “Oh yeah…” Zachary crooned, closing his eyes. “Ah…” He stopped moving, just pressing down, shifting now and then to get more physical contact with the bundle of nerves he had found.

Finally, to Andy’s delight, he began moving again, carefully, grinding his hips in planned motions so as to keep hitting the spot, Andy’s cock pulsing deep inside him and rubbing against his prostate, and his yells began to change from cries of pain to moans of ecstasy.

Meanwhile, Andy was in heaven. Zachary’s tight ass, smooth and hot and just so good from the start, was now clenching and rubbing his cock from all sides as Zachary really got into the rhythm of it. Finally, Andy could stand it no longer. His eyes clenched tight, and Andy fired, his cock pulsing and shooting load after load of cum into Zachary.

Zachary panted and keened from sexual ecstasy at the feeling of Andy’s cum filling up his ass, shouting “OH GOD YES!” before erupting himself, splatters of cum landing unflatteringly all over Andy’s chest.

Zachary stayed like that for a moment, basking in the afterglow. Both of them panted and waited for the hormones to subside, the night air beginning to cool their sweaty bodies, and then Zachary pulled himself off Andy’s cock. “Okay, and the third part of the ritual is you eat some of my cum. Here.” He scooped up a bit with a clawed finger and shoved it at Andy’s mouth. “What’s the matter, don’t you want it? Oh, wait, I forgot about your mouth. Here.” Andy felt his jaw unclench, but he kept his mouth tightly closed and glared at Zachary.

“What? Oh, come on, don’t look at me like that.” Andy kept glaring. Zachary sighed. “Well, I can’t force you to eat it. That part has to be voluntary. But it’s alright, I can just get you to eat it later! The ritual will still be complete without it.”

“What?” yelled Andy in horror, and then quickly closed his mouth as Zachary tried to stick his finger inside.

“Yep,” said Zachary, prodding at Andy’s lips with his finger. When Andy didn’t budge, he shrugged and wiped his finger on the grass. “The cum adds some nice effects, but it’s not necessary. I’ll just have to do without them for now.”

“And now, for the sealing kiss!” Zachary licked his lips again and brought his face close to Andy’s. Andy scrunched up his eyes and turned his head away, but Zachary gripped his chin in a strong clawed hand and forced his head straight. He crashed his mouth against Andy’s closed lips, and again Andy felt the pinprick of teeth. His lips burned hot, ret-hot, and Zachary pulled away.

Suddenly, a voice yelled a few feet away, “What in the world is going on—OH MY GOD!” Zachary glanced up in surprise to see a very astonished fat lady gaping at them. ‘Yes!’ Andy thought to himself, glad to be discovered and rescued at last, but Zachary just waved a hand at her and she clamped her mouth shut, turned around, and walked away, her gaze as blank as the four boys still holding Andy down.

“Dumb neighbor lady,” muttered Zachary to himself, and he stood up. He gathered up his clothes but didn’t put them on, wincing as he felt himself over for cum. He gingerly patted his ass. “Still got your cum in me! God, my butt hurts.”

“Serves you right!” yelled Andy at him from his position on the ground. “What did you do to me for?”

“Oh, you’ll find out tomorrow. See you at school!” With that, Zachary waved at Andy and walked off down the street, his tail waving languidly from side to side. He passed a few people, but no one said a word or even seemed to notice his nakedness or strange appearance.

The red moon glowed over the bushes, illuminating the individual leaves, and Andy was beginning to wonder if he would stay pinned here by his hypnotized classmates for the rest of the night when abruptly they let go and began walking off in the direction of their homes. Andy sat up, rubbing his sore back, and began looking for his clothes. He tried wiping some of the cum off onto the bushes, and then just gave up and used his socks. He slipped on his shoes sock-less and stumbled home. If he was lucky, he’d be able to get into the showed and his clothes into the washing machine without either of his parents noticing.