The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Moon Buddy

By Nutiper

Chapter 2: A Very Interesting Math Class

The next day, Andy arrived at school shaking and jumpy. He had tried to fake being sick, but his mother had gotten out the thermometer, and he didn’t have a temperature, so that was that. At least he hadn’t been caught showering and laundering last night… A small relief, considering he had no idea what fresh horrors Zachary had in store for him today.

Andy searched the halls for Zachary as he walked to his first class, tensing as he prepared to duck out of sight the moment he caught a glimpse of the black-haired boy. He seemed to be lucky this morning: there was no sign of him in the crowded halls. Andy slipped into his first class and sat down at a desk at the back of the class. He knew Zachary didn’t have this class… He should be safe.

The bell rang, and the door to the classroom slammed shut. The teacher began writing on the chalkboard, and Andy allowed himself to relax, listening to the teacher drone on and on and on about math…

Suddenly, the door opened, and Zachary walked in.

Andy tensed up instantly, for two reasons: one, no one reacted at all to Zachary suddenly waltzing into the classroom; it seemed only Andy could see him. And two, Zachary still had his wolf ears. Everything else wolf-like was gone, but where there normally were two tufts of hair gelled into place, there were now what was unmistakably two pointy wolfish ears.

“Hey there, Andy!” Zachary waved to him and strolled on over. No one seemed to notice what was going on. The teacher just kept droning.

“What, what’s going on?” demanded Andy. “What can’t anyone see you? And what happened to your ears?”

“Huh?” Zachary patted his wolf ears. “Oh, they’ve always been like this. I just normally make sure people don’t notice them. But I can’t do that on you anymore, of course, now that you’re my special moon buddy, and I wouldn’t want to anyways.”

“Moon buddy? What do you mean, moon buddy? And why can’t anyone else see you? They can’t see you for the same reason they can’t see your ears? You just don’t want them to?”

Zachary grinned. “That’s right! I’ve gotten very good at glamour. It’s really useful, you know. It lets me cut class all the time without anyone noticing, which is great because now I can come visit you and fuck you! And that’s what a moon buddy is, of course—”

“W-w-what? Fuck me? But I thought—”

“Oh, no, you only fucked me for the ritual. For the most part, it’ll be YOU riding MY cock. Here, have a look at your new best friend!” Zachary pulled down his pants and Andy shuddered as he gazed upon Zachary’s hard cock, which was pointing straight at him.

Zachary pulled his pants down, sat down on top of an empty desk, and spread his legs, stroking his hard cock with one hand while using the other to toy with a nipple. “Alright, Andy, hop on!”

“I’ll do no such thing!” yelled Andy, but to his horror his body seemed to be reacting on its own. He stood up, pulled off all his clothes, and walked over to Zachary. He frantically tried to run in the other direction, but his body instead reacted by calmly climbing up on to the desk. His arms flung themselves around Zachary’s neck, and Andy was forced to look straight into Zachary’s happy smile as his ass began to lower itself right onto Zachary’s cock.

“Don’t worry about pain, Andy. After that ritual, you’re my special love buddy for good, and that means your ass is now designed for my cock! It can stay tight as a glove and still cause you no pain at all. Isn’t that great? And your ass is super-sensitive now, too! All you have to worry about is getting too strong an orgasm!”

Andy gasped as he sank down onto Zachary’s cock, impaling himself on the throbbing organ. What Zachary had said was true. Andy could barely keep from keening in pleasure: the sensation of Zachary’s hard cock rubbing against his inner walls was sending wave after wave of hot searing pleasure through Andy’s gasping body. His toes curled at the intensity, and he clenched his eyes to keep from crying in ecstasy. He sank lower and lower, his hands clenching Zachary’s muscular thighs as Zachary moaned in approval, and then, Zachary’s cock hit his prostate, and Andy threw back his head and screamed. It just felt too fucking good! He understood that what Zachary had said about worrying over getting too strong an orgasm was very true.

Andy began riding Zachary with abandon, his body completely out of his control but his mind having no problem with the fact as it was overwhelmed with raw burning pleasure. Andy’s arms threw themselves around Zachary’s neck and Andy’s lips smashed with Zachary’s for a hungry kiss, their tongues dueling with each other as Andy’s hips thrust up and down, shaking and rotating with each thrust to drive Zachary’s pulsing cock repeatedly into Andy’s hungry ass, the head rubbing and pummeling Andy’s prostate from all directions. Zachary grabbed the back of Andy’s ass and clenched tight, his fingers burying deep into the smooth supple flesh, getting a deep-throated moan from Andy as Zachary pulling Andy’s body closer to himself. Their chests collided, Andy’s golden tan against Zachary’s alabaster white, both slick with sweat, rubbing against each other and burning with a sexual fever. Zachary groaned and began thrusting up into Andy with relentless abandon. Andy cried out at the feeling of Zachary’s hard cock pistoning in and out of his ass at a furious rate, and threw back his head, his blonde hair flying, his nipples so hard and aching he could feel them jutting out stiff from his chest, his whole body tingling as his nerves overloaded with pleasure that jolted up from his ass, through his rock-hard cock, and up his spine as he rode Zachary more furiously than he had ever done anything before in his life.

The feeling in Andy’s cock grew abruptly ten times more intense, and his cock head swelled up in preparation. Andy gasped and threw his arms around Zachary, his head landing on Zachary’s shoulder, and Andy gasped and moaned into Zachary’s appreciative ear as he explosively came, his orgasm tearing through his skin, his balls churning as his cock erupted into burst after burst of ecstasy. His ass clenched tight as a vice in time to his exploding cock, and Zachary gave a throaty yell as he too lost control and came, firing hard and repeatedly into the heaving Adonis above him.

They stayed in each other’s arms for a moment, the breath still harsh from the sex, their heart rate gradually slowing down. In the background, the teacher droned still droned on. Zachary smiled and nuzzled Andy’s ear with his nose.

Andy pulled away from Zachary and glared at him. “You made me do that.”

“What?” Zachary protested. “You wanted it, didn’t you?’

“But you made me WANT it in the first place! And I didn’t have any control over my body. I know because—” Andy shut his mouth and looked away. His cheeks turned rosy red from embarrassment.

“Aww! You’re so adorable when you blush. What’s the matter?” Zachary fixed Andy with an intense stare and commanded, “Tell me.”

Andy felt his tongue and lips moving against his own volition. “I tried to grab my cock to jerk off in the middle, but my hands wouldn’t respond. And damn you for making me tell! Can’t you give me at least some freedom or privacy?”

Zachary shrugged. “Hey, it’s just between you and me. And that’s how it’s going to be for the rest of our lives, so why bother with privacy? You might as well get used to it!” Zachary jiggled his hips for emphasis, reminding Andy of the deflating cock still inside him.

“Well, I don’t want to be your love slave for the rest of my life!” Andy stood up. Zachary’s dick came free with a pop. “I wish you would just leave me alone and go away! I’d rather die than have to spend my life a puppet.”

Zachary shook his head, bemused. “That’s not a very great attitude. Life is great! You should try to enjoy it.”

“It’s great for you,” huffed Andy. “You’re not being used as a sex toy against your will.”

Zachary just shook his head again. “You’ll see it my way eventually, I promise. Here.” He wiped some of his cum off his dick and held it out to Andy. “Have some.”

“Fuck off!”

Zachary shrugged and got up. “Ah, well, not today, I guess. Well, see you next period!” Zachary waved good-bye and walked off, slamming the door behind him.

Next period? Andy groaned and buried his head into his arms. This was terrible. At least no one seemed to notice that he was naked and covered with cum. Whatever ignore-field Zachary seemed to use on himself appeared to be working on Andy, too.