The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Moon Buddy

By Nutiper

Chapter 4: Meeting Up at the Mini-Mart

Andy panted hard and wiped the sweat from his forehead as he ran. He was tempted to stop and rest for a moment, but he knew that each second could count in whether his escape would be a success or not. The hot sun beat down on his head, heating his hair and making his clothes stick to his body.

As Andy continued his exhausted jog, he began to realize that one part of his body was heating up more than normal. A brief trek in the shade confirmed his suspicions. As he jogged beneath a long row of trees, his ass kept a warm glow that Andy suspected had nothing to do with the sun. He started to speculate on what Zachary might have done… No. Just ignore it. Don’t think about it for now. Just run.

Andy ran. The sun was baking him again. At this rate, he’d collapse from heat exhaustion before he made it to the mini-mart. He HAD to stop, at least for a drink of water. The mini-mart was still a couple of miles away. He could stop at the park. Maybe he should take up the life of a homeless person and sleep in parks. Would Zachary find him if he did that? That would be horrible, to wake up one night to find Zachary looming over him, teeth displayed in a grin and his cock pointing straight at him… No. Don’t think about that. Think about running.

Andy ran. He finally reached the park and collapsed over the water fountain, sucking in the water with thirsty desperation. He paused for a few moments after his drink, hands on his knees, panting hard. He could afford a minute rest, he supposed. Better than collapsing on the road from exhaustion and landing in the hospital, where Zachary would find him without any trouble… No. Don’t think about that. Andy stood up, wincing at the heat from his ass. It felt as if it was baking now, despite Andy’s attempts to ignore it. He shifted uncomfortably, unwilling to touch it in case that set off some chain reaction. That would be exactly the sort of thing Zachary would do… No. Forget Zachary for now. Think of the mini-mart. Think of running. Run.

Andy ran.

He arrived at the mini-mart, exhausted and soaked in sweat. The bored clerk behind the counter didn’t even spare a look for him as the bell gave a sweet ding-dong when he stumbled in through the door. The only sound in the deserted mini-mart was the buzzing of some fly that had come in to escape the heat from outside, Andy’s panting, and the rustling of the pages from the clerk’s newspaper.

Andy walked to the fridge, wincing at his sore muscles. Even now, he couldn’t resist picking out a drink he had never tried before. Andy loved the fridges at mini-marts. He was fascinated by the purple sports drinks and black energy elixirs. Even though they all usually ended up tasting the same, he liked the idea of variety. This time, he picked out a pink vitamin water drink that claimed to be ‘pink-berry’ flavor. Andy didn’t know what pink-berry was, but he was certain it meant the drink would be excruciatingly sweet.

Andy grabbed the drink and a couple of energy bars and began walking over to the counter, trying to ignore the unpleasant sensation of overheated snakes wriggling their way across his bum. The strange sensations playing across his ass seemed to be constantly evolving, turning more and more torturous every minute. His cheeks rubbed against each other as they walked, and an unpleasantly familiar tingling seemed to join in among the other sensations. Andy’s eyes widened with panic for a second, and he hurried up to the counter to make his purchases. He recognized that tingling. He was pretty sure it was the same he had experienced moments ago in the bathroom, trickling down his head before it encased his entire body. It was either the same tingling, or a close cousin, but either way, Andy did not want to be in a public place whenever it decided to fully manifest, as Andy was sure it eventually would. It would be unlike Zachary to give Andy a break.

“Gee whiz, kid,” said the clerk, causing Andy to jump in fright before he realized who was talking, “you sure look exhausted. Didja ditch gym or something? Playing hooky, ain’t ya?” The clerk winked at him.

“Uh… yeah,” stuttered Andy, trying his best to lie convincingly, “I’m playing hooky. That’s what I’m doing. I’m definitely not running away from a crazy kid who seems to be a magical werewolf and is intent on making me his gay sex toy. Nope, I am innocently playing hooky! I’m normal, I swear! Please don’t call the police!”

“Ha ha, you kids these days!” said the clerk, who, luckily for Andy, hadn’t been paying much attention to Andy’s horrible attempts at covering up the truth. He was too busy reading the funny pages. “I had to run away from a crazy werewolf once. But then it turned out it was just my neighbor’s dog. My mom had forgotten to take a steak out of her pocket when she put the clothes into the wash, so our clothing came out full of meat smells for the next few days. We didn’t notice, but the neighbor’s dog sure did. That’ll be three-seventy-five.”

“Thanks,” said Andy as he paid for his purchase. He sure was glad the clerk hadn’t noticed anything funny about his dilemma. As he rooted around in his pocket for his wallet, he gave into temptation and scratched his butt. That was a mistake—it was just like scratching at a mosquito bite, but a hundred times worse. Andy bit his lip and scratched frantically at the sudden increased tingling spreading across his butt cheeks, hoping the clerk wouldn’t notice. He managed to get the wallet out among the scratching. The clerk gave him back his change without looking up from his newspaper, and Andy backed away, still scratching. He paused on the threshold of mini-mart, wincing at the wavering heat waiting outside. He glanced back into the mini-mart, biting his lip in thought. The clerk seemed really into his newspaper… And this mini-mart was pretty deserted. Surely he wouldn’t mind if Andy sat down behind one of the isles to cool down (and, as Andy didn’t dare admit to himself, to scratch at his ass in a less public place; it really was killing him).

Andy went back inside and tip-toed to hide behind an aisle. The clerk didn’t even look up, and Andy sank to the floor in relief. He dropped into a squat and, eyes closed with concentration, began the serious business of dealing with the intense itchy feeling that was all over his ass. The tingling was intense now, but Andy was certain it was a different sort than the one he had encountered in the bathroom. It didn’t seem to be spreading, for one thing, and for another, it seemed more itchy than tingly.

It did feel awfully good to run his fingernails across his cheeks, though… Andy bit his lip, eyes still closed, and slipped a hand underneath his shorts to get more direct skin contact. He began to slip into that relaxed state that came from scratching at a really good itch. He had seen cats slip into it, and dogs slip into it, and now he was slipping into it as well. The tingling was a hot bath of pleasure now. It swirled around his ass, encircling his hand. Andy propped himself up on his knees and slipped in the other hand as well. His shorts began to inch down his legs, but Andy was beyond noticing. His ass had his entire attention.

For the first time, the tingling began to make tentative licking sensations across his asshole. Andy whimpered and clenched his eyes tighter. The tingling seemed pleased by his response, and it dived in, but so slowly, ever so slowly. It was cool once inside, cool and tingling and almost calming. Andy’s fingers followed after the tingling, pursuing it to this new source of pleasure.

A small distant part of his mind that Andy began to recognize was screaming at him to get a grip. This was the same part of his mind that stayed sane when the rest of him was flooded by whatever Zachary was doing to him at the time, and it was tiny, but struggling valiantly. The secret Andy locked inside his head recognized what was going on. It noticed that Zachary hadn’t lied about his ass being specially designed now: the fingers not only slipped in completely naturally, but they encountered no resistance whatsoever, as if Andy’s ass was now exclusively designed to be used to anal pleasure. SNAP OUT IT! the secret Andy yelled at the top of its lungs, but the rest of Andy was in too much of a haze to listen. His ass felt so good… He needed something more inside it. His fingers were not enough. Where was Zachary? He’d know what to do—

“Wow, Andy!” Oh, there he was. Andy raised his head, his clouded eyes meeting Zachary’s amused ones. He was standing there, arms crossed over his chest in a way that made the muscles stand out. Andy licked his lips. He wanted those arms to raise his legs high into the air and those hips to—

“Geez, Andy. I think I may have overdone it. Either that, or you’re more susceptible than I thought… or more slutty. But either way, who cares! This is awesome.” Zachary approached him, a huge grin plastered over his face.

“Mmmmmnnnn,” moaned Andy, “feels so good. Need more…” Secret Andy, locked inside his own head, mentally slapped himself. It didn’t have much effect. “Please, Zachary! I need it!”

“Need what?” Zachary was trying not to laugh, but not in the way you try not to laugh at jokes. He was trying not to laugh in the way you try not to laugh when you find out you won the lottery. Zachary was clearly very pleased with Andy’s current state. “What is it you need, Andy?”

“I need your… your… ugh, feel so good.” Andy closed his eyes and moaned, his fingers desperately plunging in and out of his ass.

“I can’t give it to you if you don’t tell me what you need, Andy.”

“Your coooooock, oh good this feels amaaaazing…!” Andy cried out as it became too much for him. His cock began to jerk and spurt as an orgasm as soft and powerful as the sea swept over him and took him under. A large and prominent stain began to grow on the front of his shorts as he came.

Zachary laughed now. “Oh, Andy. I love you, you know that? You’re adorable.” He waggled his eyebrows at him, and Andy’s deflating cock began inflating again, his balls tingling oddly as they refilled. The sensation in his ass, if anything, just grew worse. He NEEDED something inside it, NOW.

“Your COCK!” Andy screamed the word at Zachary. “I NEED YOUR COCK! PLEAAASE!”

“Anything for you,” murmured Zachary, his pants already dropping to his ankles, and he grabbed Andy’s head and pushed him into a wet kiss. Andy was too bewildered too respond but tried valiantly to kiss back, anything to make Zachary give him what his body so desperately cried out for.

Zachary pushed Andy to the floor. Andy lay on his back, legs spread, face flushed and hair spread out in a golden halo, panting up at Zachary in an extreme state of lust. “Oh, Andy...” said Zachary, gently stroking his cheek. “You look more delectable than I could have ever thought possible. Andy, my Andy.” He grabbed Andy’s shorts and pulled them off all the way. Taking hold of his ankles, he spread his legs wide, exposing his twitching asshole as Andy mewled and groaned in anticipated pleasure.

“Andy, my Andy,” moaned Zachary, and he plunged into Andy. Both cried out, and Zachary began pistoning in and out without further ado. He grinned, tossed back his hair, and spread Andy’s legs even wider as he plunged in and out. Andy moaned and rolled his head back and forth beneath him as he allowed—no, embraced—Zachary in between his legs. His eyes scrunched up and his mouth twisted open, looking as if he was either in extreme pain or extreme pleasure, but the moans dripping from his lips and the precum dripping from his rock-hard cock made it obvious which it was.

Zachary let go of Andy’s ankles. Andy wrapped his legs around Zachary, eyes burning and unseeing and possessed by lust, and Zachary lay down on top of Andy, never stopping his rate of thrusting for a moment. Skin rubbed against skin. Zachary buried his face into Andy’s neck, his breath bursting out like a bellows against Andy’s sensitive ear.

Andy cried out and arched his back. He couldn’t take it anymore. All the sensations that were swarming his body intensified to an unbearable point, and his cock swelled, his balls churned. Screaming, Andy reached orgasm, and jolt after jolt of cum shot out from his cock and splattered across his face and chest. Zachary moaned at the increased pressure put on his cock buried deep inside Andy, and he came moments later, roaring with pleasure.

They collapsed against each other, sweaty and panting. Zachary gently nuzzled Andy’s ear again, and this time, Andy let him. Maybe he was too dazed to react—Zachary didn’t care and took it as a good sign. He shifted his head so that his lips brushed against Andy’s earlobe, and he nibbled gently on the exposed flesh. Andy twitched, his first sign of movement after his intense orgasm, and slowly opened his eyes. He groaned unhappily when he realized what the situation was but made no effort to move.

“Hello, Andy,” murmured Zachary happily. “How do you feel?”

Andy groaned again. “Exhausted. And used.”

Zachary chuckled. “That reminds me…” He reached down to his cock, and Andy began struggling, anticipating what Zachary was planning to do.

“No! I’m not going to! Stop trying to make me eat your cum. It’s gross, and I don’t want to.”

“There’s nothing gross about eating cum,” said Zachary, demonstrating his point my gently licking Andy’s cum off of Andy’s face.

Andy squirmed and muttered something against his breath. Zachary cocked his head. “What was that?”

“I SAID,” said Andy, “I said… I said that I’m afraid of it. I mean, you said that me eating your cum would complete whatever stupid ritual you trapped me into in the first place. And I’m already at your mercy as is. No matter how hard I struggle, I can’t do a thing about it. But I’m afraid… to lose myself.” He looked at Zachary with pleading eyes. “Even when I’m being manipulated like a… a toy, to the point that I can’t even help my own reactions, there’s still a part of me that knows what’s going on, that stays me, even if it can only sit and watch and scream. You’ve taken everything else from me. I don’t want you to take that as well.”

Zachary peered at Andy with a bemused expression. “What do you think the ritual will do, erase your mind? If that’s all I wanted to do, I’d had done it from the start.”

Andy sat up, confused. “Then what does it do?”

Zachary laughed and sat up as well. “Come on. Let’s go back to school, and I’ll tell you. I realize I should have told you this from the start… It would have made things much easier.”

Andy shrugged and got to his feet. Zachary grabbed a roll of toilet paper from the shelf and made some attempts at cleaning up the both of them, but they were still a bit sticky by the time they put on their clothes and stepped into the sunlight. Zachary waved cheekily at the clerk, who hadn’t noticed anything and was still absorbed in his newspaper.

The two boys set off to school, a temporary truce softening the air between them.