The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Moon Buddy

By Nutiper

Chapter 5: Two Weeks Later

Andy stalked down the hall, a cocky smirk on his face. Students scurrying to their classes darted out of his way as if he was Moses parting the Red Sea, most of them not even noticing that they were doing so. Andy’s ignore-field was working full-strength.

Andy spotted Zachary near the stairs, pausing to rest amid the pre-class chaos. It had been nearly two weeks since that first fateful night, and in that time, Zachary’s ears had turned more and more human. The two tufts of hair sticking up off his head were now really two tufts of hair.

Andy grinned like a shark and snuck up to Zachary.

“Hey, Zachary,” he murmured into his ear, causing Zachary to jump and turn around, eyes frightened for a moment before he saw who it was.

“Hey Andy,” said Zachary, “sorry I couldn’t make it for lunch hour, I—” The rest of what Zachary was going to say was cut off as Andy roughly grabbed Zachary’s head and shoved it towards his mouth. The two boys locked mouths in a passionate kiss. Zachary moaned as his knees buckled, but Andy held tight to his shirt and kept him from falling. It had been a fun two weeks, oh, it had. A lot of things had changed in those fourteen days. He could still remember the day when it finally changed, starting with him and Zachary walking back from the mini-mart…

They had arrived at school in silence. Zachary hadn’t wanted to say anything to ruin Andy’s cautious cooperation. Andy didn’t want to say anything to trigger an over-enthusiastic response from Zachary. They had walked in silence to the lunchroom, which was crowded and noisy, but Zachary’s ignore-field was still in place. They sat down at a deserted table in the corner and waited for the other one to break the awkward silence.

In the end, it had been Andy who had broken it. “So, this ritual you’re putting me through…”

“Right.” Zachary sat up, suddenly business-like. “Well, it’s really simple. I, uh. I can’t actually tell you the exact details… That would be like forcing you to swallow my cum, you see… You have to enter into the contract unknowing and of your own free will.”

“Who made these rules?” Andy asked suspiciously.

Zachary shrugged. “I dunno. I just learned them from my mom. She might know, but I never asked.”

“You’re not a very curious person, are you.”

“What do you mean?”

Andy sighed. “Nothing. I’m just remembering something I learned in class when we had to read Nabokov’s Lolita. One of the things my teacher said about Humbert Humbert was how he was a ‘monster of incuriosity’. He never cared what Lolita thought about the whole arrangement, after all. He just wasn’t a very curious person, I guess.”

“So what’s your point?”

Andy stared at Zachary, bemused. Zachary stared back, clearly not getting it. Andy shook his head in exasperation. “Nevermind. So can you at least hint at what the ritual does? I mean, you said it doesn’t turn me into your mindless sex slave, so you’ve already hinted what it’s not. Hinting some more shouldn’t hurt, right?”

“Well, that’s true.” Zachary scratched at his head and stared at the ceiling. For a change, he looked thoughtful. “See, I could have turned you into a mindless sex slave… My mom did that to my dad, after all. But she got sick of it pretty quick. Well, in a couple of years. But still, a marriage lasts longer than that, and my mom realized that what she had loved about my dad wasn’t just his, you know, his body… She had actually liked him as a person as well. His personality. His sense of humor. She found a bunch of undeveloped canisters of film a few years after she had married him and realized he had been trying to become an artistic photographer. She felt really bad, then, because she realized she had essentially killed him. But she had been young, and she had had the power… She talked about him a lot, and it made an impact on me, I guess. I swore to myself that I’d never do that to anyone, when it was my turn to mate.”

Andy was a little bit in awe. This was a side of Zachary he hadn’t seen before. He asked softly, trying not to sound rude, “Where is your dad now?”

“I don’t know.” Zachary spread his hands wide. “He just vanished when I was small. My mom won’t say what happened to him, but I think there might have been an accident… I’m not sure if it was intentional or not. As I said, my mom began to see my dad as a representation of everything that could have been. She began to hate him in the end, I think… Well, the shell that was left, at least.”

Andy shivered. “I’m glad you didn’t do that to me.”

“Yeah, me too.” Zachary patted Andy’s hand fondly, who was too surprised to react.

“So, here I am, stuck in the middle of your stupid ritual… Can I have some more hints before I decide to seal my fate?”

“Well, the ritual revolves around the moon cycles, of course… Oh, and you’ll be able to break it, if you want. I don’t think you will want to, as that’s kind of part of the ritual, but you will be able to break free at a certain point, I can promise you that.”

Andy jumped to his feet. “Why didn’t you say that from the start! Oh, you idiot—”

“Hey, don’t call me that! Just because I get bad grades in math—”

“Wait, what happens if I do nothing?”

“Well, then by the next full moon, we’ll be stuck the way we are now. Me in control, you submissive forever more.”

“So you’re saying that completing the ritual won’t turn me into your submissive lovesick puppy?”

“Mmm… I like that mental image. But no, it won’t.”

Andy chewed his lip for a while, thinking it over. But of course there was no choice, really. The best option was obvious. “Well, all right… Let’s get this over with.”

Zachary grinned and stood up, unzipping his pants as he went. Andy sighed and walked over, a dread nervousness buzzing at the back of his brain. He stared awkwardly at Zachary’s erect cock before awkwardly sinking in front of it. It seemed a bit sillier to be doing this without Zachary’s spell-induced lust sweeping over him, but Andy had to admit that he preferred doing it of his own free will than not.

Hesitating for only a moment, he took Zachary’s cock into his mouth.

Zachary hissed as Andy slowly worked his tongue around the head. Andy tried to recall what he had done in the bathroom when in that daze, and he began pumping the shaft slowly with his hand. Zachary’s fingers made their way into Andy’s scalp, which tingled from the contact, but not due to any spell. Andy shivered at the feeling and concentrated on bringing Zachary to orgasm. The sooner this was over with, the better.

It didn’t take nearly as long as Andy would have thought, considering that Zachary had cum repeatedly today. Maybe something about being a werewolf gave him bottomless balls. Or maybe it was something about being a horny teenager. Either way, it wasn’t long before Andy’s cautious attempt at a blow job managed to work Zachary over the edge. He grunted and scrunched his eyes shut and came into Andy’s mouth. Perhaps not the orgasm of the century, but it was enough for Andy’s purposes.

Andy made a face at the salty taste, grimaced in nervous preparation… and swallowed.

It was as if an internal explosion blew him up inside out and turned on all the lights in his body that he had never known existed. There was a thin screaming noise, which could have been coming from inside his head, but also could have been coming from Andy’s throat. He couldn’t tell. All he knew was this his lips were on fire, the faint bite marks Zachary had left last night suddenly blossoming like miniature suns, accompanied by the bite marks in a ring around his cock. The fire swept up his body till he felt like he was in a furnace, except there was no pain. He could barely see straight. The lunchroom spun around him, the lights hanging from the ceiling swirling and making strange patterns against his eyelids. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Zachary, who was lying on the ground in a similar twitching heap, as if the same thing was happening to him.

And suddenly, just like that, it was all over. Andy sat up, shuddering from the aftershock, but otherwise all right. He felt himself all over to make sure he hadn’t broken any bones (or sprouted any tentacles or something like that). No, he seemed alright, pretty much unchanged. The only thing was that if he touched his lips, they burned slightly. The same thing happened when his fingers grazed his cock. And there was Zachary, sitting up and looking just as dazed as he was.

“Hey Zachary,” Andy grinned and pulled off his shirt and tossed off his pants. He crawled over to Zachary on hands and knees, shaking his bum in what he hoped was an enticing way. Zachary was looking at him with slight bemusement, though most of his expression was taken up with sudden hopeful desire.

“Hey Andy,” he began cautiously, “how are you feeli—mmpph,” as Andy interrupted him with a wet kiss. It would become one of Andy’s favorite ways of greeting Zachary in the future, but this was the first time, and it took Zachary by surprise.

“Let’s fuck,” panted Andy as they broke for air, and Zachary couldn’t agree more.

He fucked him on the lunch table that day. Andy straddled Zachary, his erection rubbing against Zachary’s stomach, and he grinned and licked his lips as he sank onto Zachary’s eager cock. He moaned as Zachary thrust up, hard and fast and so fucking good, and he put his hands on his head, keeping a driving rhythm as he dived up and down, driving Zachary into himself, keeping his cock rubbing his oversensitive asshole from all sides.

Zachary had groaned and suddenly grabbed his shoulders, and abruptly the position was changed, with Andy splayed out on his back and Zachary in between his legs, Andy’s ankles rubbing Zachary’s neck as he pumped in and out. He leaned close, pulling Andy into a kiss, and Andy wrapped his legs around his back, loving the feeling of Zachary inside him, above him, filling him where he hadn’t known before that he desperately needed to be filled. Zachary hissed and sucked on his neck, and Andy cried out and bucked up, desperately trying to get more of Zachary inside him. Zachary trailed a series of harsh, biting kisses down his stomach, till he reached his thigh, where he paused to suck hard and leave a tooth-marked hicky.

Andy cried out and arched his back as he came, his cock swelling and spurting streak after streak of hot white cum. Zachary buried his head into Andy’s neck as he buried his cock into Andy and came as well.

Zachary collapsed onto Andy. Both were gasping as they recovered. Finally, Andy moved his hand languorously to stroke Zachary’s hair, and he pulled him into a soft, mellow kiss. Zachary was still inside him, softening ever so slowly. He could feel the sensation of Zachary’s cum in his hole, Zachary’s heartbeat against his chest, Zachary’s hot breath in his mouth, his hair beneath his hands. How could he have ever not wanted this? This was his Zachary. He was Zachary’s Andy, and Zachary was Andy’s Zachary. They belonged together. It was as simple as that.

So that was one aspect of the ritual’s completion that Andy never really noticed. He and Zachary walked together in the halls, fucked all over the school, and fucked out of school, too. It was a game at first, seeing where they could fuck next, but eventually they stopped caring about the novelty and just focused on the sex. There was more than sex, though. Sometimes they just cuddled together in the back of a classroom, naked and barely paying attention to the teacher’s droning. Once they went to a theater together, where they ended up giving each other head, but otherwise enjoyed the movie. They even had conversations from time to time, who would have thought! They grew on each other. Was that the ritual’s work, or was it them doing it on their own? Andy didn’t know. Zachary didn’t care. They were too busy revolving around each other, twin suns in a binary system, a never-ending spiraling dance.

But there was one aspect of the ritual that Andy did begin to notice.

So now it was two weeks later, and Andy was locking Zachary into a passionate kiss. “Come on, Zach,” he winked, “let’s have some fun in the locker rooms.”

Zachary followed Andy meekly. He had been going more and more passive with each day. Andy didn’t mind. He felt his own assertiveness growing, and it felt natural. As Andy rode Zachary rough and hard, with Zachary panting and moaning beneath him, he knew that this felt right. It had only been two weeks before with him beneath Zachary as Zachary ravished his body, but now it was him ravishing Zachary, though their basic positions were unchanged. Andy remained the bottom… for now, at least. He grinned as he cuddled up to an exhausted Zachary, their cum mixing in between them as they rested after the sex. Tonight he would try for being the top.

It was evening now. Andy was walking Zachary home, where they generally spent each night in Zachary’s bedroom. They were discussing clouds.

“Nuh-uh! If it’s hot, but there’s thunder, and there’s big clouds like that up there,” Zachary pointed to the sky, “then that means there will be a monsoon.”

“You idiot,” Andy ruffled Zachary’s hair affectionately, “monsoons don’t happen just anywhere. You need to be close to the sea. This is tornado territory. Hot air and thunder and those weird hanging clouds means a tornado is brewing.”

“So what happens if the temperature drops?”

“I dunno. No tornado, I think. Just a thunderstorm.”

As they spoke, the clouds drifted in the wind, leaving the night sky clear.

“Look,” Andy pointed, “no moon. It’s a new moon tonight.”

Next to him, Zachary shivered. Andy turned to him, suddenly worried. “What’s wrong?”

“N-n-nothing,” said Zachary. “I-I j-just feel w-weird…”

“Woah! Your hair!” Zachary’s hair tufts were beginning to flatten. “I thought you gelled those things every day!”

“I d-d-do!” protested Zachary, but either way, the tufts were resisting the gel and laying down flat on Zachary’s hair. Without them, he suddenly looked much more innocent. Andy gazed at him hungrily.

“Come here, you,” he murmured, and he pulled Zachary into a kiss. Neither noticed the way two tufts of Andy’s hair were suddenly rising, pulled as if by manic static electricity. They kissed their way into Zachary’s house, their shirts discarded in the living room, shoes on the stairs, pants and boxers by the door.

Andy pinned Zachary to the bed, where he lay mewling and moaning. “Tonight,” whispered Andy, his eyes gleaming with an unnatural light, “I’m going to make you mine all over again.”

“Oh, Andy,” whispered Zachary, and moaned as Andy began licking at one of his nipples. He could feel himself blushing from how loudly he had moaned, and he tried covering his face with a pillow to hide his blush. Andy laughed and tossed away the pillow, pulling Zachary into a deep kiss.

Zachary spread his legs unthinkingly and arched his back. “Please, Andy,” he begged, his cock rock-hard and dripping pre-cum, “please…”

Andy grinned and shook his head. “Nuh-uh, not yet. Gotta prepare you first.” He stroked Zachary’s lips with a finger, and Zachary eagerly parted his lips and sucked the finger in, ravishing it and coating it with saliva. Andy eased it into Zachary, who suddenly gasped.

“It feels… it feels tingly… ah… ah!” Andy raised his eyebrows as Zachary squeezed his eyes shut and moaned. Though now that he thought about it, he could feel a tingling around his finger as well… He pulled his finger out in surprise. “No!” cried Zachary, “put it back in! It felt… oh god, so good! Please, Andy!”

Andy shoved his finger back in, and was surprised not to meet any resistance at all. Experimenting a bit, he stuck two fingers in, then three. Slowly, a grin spread across his face.

“Oh Zachary…” he crooned as he positioned his cock and rubbed it against Zachary’s twitching entrance, “I think your asshole’s become, how did you put it, ‘specially designed for serving my cock’.”

“You’re misquoting me, you—OH GOD more!”

Andy grinned and plunged in. His eyes burned with a strange internal light, and he suddenly felt the impulse to howl. He bit it back and moaned instead. Zachary moaned in agreement, and their two bodies moved as one, thrashing around the bed covers, their harsh gasps and loud groans the only sounds in the darkened room.

As Andy pounded into Zachary and watched him writhing and mewling beneath him, a small part of his mind that always remained distant from the sex was watching and observing, and the main thing it was observing was, So this is what it means to be a moon buddy… Cycle into cycle, full moon behind Zachary, new moon behind Andy…

Andy’s tan melded with Zachary’s white, their senses peaking, nerves tingling. Tomorrow, the moon would begin filling out again, and they both knew without saying it that when it was full again, Zachary would claim Andy just as Andy was claiming Zachary. Right now, with the new moon, Andy had all the power, to break Zachary, to break the contract keeping them together…

Though as Zachary came, screaming in pleasure, a small trickle of drool making its way out of his mouth as his eyes bulged from the intensity of his orgasm, as Andy pumped his seed into the velvet softness that was Zachary, as they snuggled up together and enjoyed the warm afterglow and looked out at the cloudless sky, he really had to wonder: why on earth would he want to?

And that, my friend, is that.