The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

In June, 2010, our illustrious king_wesley had a contest over at the MC Forum, where we were to choose numbers at random, and he would provide us with famous lines from various movies. These lines would then serve as the opening and closing lines of erotic mind control stories for his contest. The lines that I had to work with … well, you can see for yourself when you read this story, which was my entry into the contest itself.

In case you couldn’t guess by the requirement to write an erotic mind control story, this is an adult story, with adult situations in it. If you’re not an adult, you should probably go to a more age-appropriate site than this one. The characters in this story are completely fictitious, although certainly there are people out there who have tattoos like the ones described in this story. Notwithstanding that fact, any similarities to actual people, past or present, living or dead, is completely coincidental. Please do not repost this story without first asking for my permission. I welcome all commentary and criticism. My e-mail address is .

More Ink, Less Think

Chapter 1

“Excuse me while I whip this out.” David looked across the room to Molly, who was fidgeting in her seat.

With a flourish, he removed the needle from its sterile pouch.

Molly’s eyes widened as the metal tip caught the light. Her gasp was almost inaudible.

David smiled as he walked closer to Molly, making a point to demonstrate that she would be able to see exactly what he was doing at all times. “Listen. You’re not the first and you won’t be the last person who walks into my studio thinking they want a tattoo, only to ... get a little scared when they see this thing. Are you sure you want to go through with this?”

He held the needle out for her to inspect. She didn’t move her arms, but cocked her head to either side to see as much of the needle as she possible could.

“Does it hurt?”

“Well, I am going to use this needle to draw a picture on your flesh. It’ll feel kind of like poking you with a million needles.” He glanced over her arms. “I can’t really say that it won’t hurt, but it’s up to you to decide how much you can handle.”

“Is there anything you can do for the pain?”

“Advil works pretty well after it’s done. Listen, if you’re that scared, you don’t have to go through with—”

“No! I can’t, uh... I can’t back down now. I’ve promised too many people. I....” She gritted her teeth and said, “I need this.”

The look in her eyes was enough to convince him not to pursue this argument any longer. He took her wrist and laid her arm across the support on the side of her chair. He rolled up the sleeve of her blouse and ran his fingers over her arm. “All right. Now you said you wanted the Betty Boop image on—”

“Wait!”

“Is something wrong?”

“No, I just... I... I need a little something to help me keep up my courage. Is there... I heard from a friend of mine that you have a way of helping people keep up their courage, especially the first time they get a, uh, tattoo..”

“Well,” he paused to see if he could elicit some additional response from his customer.

During the pause, Molly’s eyes widened and she nearly burst into tears.

“I do have a relaxation technique that helps some of my customers feel more comfortable with the needle. I can do that for you, but bef—”

“Do it!”

“Do you mind if I ask, how come you’re so gung ho about getting this tattoo?”

Molly sighed and crossed her arms in front of her chest. “I’m ... tired.”

“Tired?”

“Yeah. I’m 32 years old. Ever since I was, like, thirteen, I’ve been the straight-laced, dependable, boring person. You’d go to me if you needed to get something done. If you were looking to have fun, you’d ... well, you’d go somewhere else. And you know something? I’m tired of not being thought of as fun. I’m tired of this reputation. I mentioned to my sister that I was considering getting a tattoo and she rolled her eyes and laughed.”

“I can see why you might have felt that way. So ... why’d you choose me?”

“That friend of mine—a coworker, actually—who told me about your relaxation technique. I figured...”

“You’d call me and, well, here you are.”

“Right.”

“Well...” David raised his hand to his chin and looked into Molly’s eyes. “Why’d you choose Betty Boop? Is it because she represents what it’s like to be fun?”

“Pretty much. That and I’ve liked her since I was a teenager.”

David sighed. “All right.”

“Could you, um... would you mind please telling me about your relaxation technique?”

“It’s a slightly modified version of hypnosis.”

Molly suppressed a snicker. “You’re not going to make me cluck like a chicken are you?”

“No.” David paused for a moment before adding, “But if I did, it might help prove you know how to have fun.” He smiled broadly until he couldn’t suppress his own laughter any longer.

Molly laughed. “Um. I think I’ll pass.”

“That’s fine. If you’d like, we can get underway right now.”

“I... I guess so...”

David stood up and dimmed the lights in the room. He turned back to face Molly. “If you’ll just give me a minute. Would you mind please lowering your arms and uncrossing your legs?”

Molly lowered her hands to her lap.

He made a couple of notes on a piece of paper on his desk and returned to sit in front of Molly. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a chain that was attached to a clear gem about half the size of a golf ball.

Raising the gem to a point just above Molly’s eye level, he started to speak in a slow, deliberate yet forceful tone and pace. “All right, Molly. I’m going to hypnotize you with this. I want you to stare at the crystal. Just focus on it and watch it as it catches the light. It’s very beautiful. Captivating.

“I want you to clear your mind of all thoughts and just focus on my voice, on the crystal. Nothing else matters but that. You know that this will help you feel better. You won’t be as nervous. Just watch the crystal and relax.”

Molly’s head bobbed slightly as her eyes remained fixed on the crystal hovering, spinning a few inches away from her head.

David thought about how most people don’t focus so intently on the crystal, or at least, not that quickly. She must really be desperate to get this tattoo done, he mused.

“Keep relaxing. You know that it won’t be long before you have that tattoo you wanted. The one that you’ll use to show everyone that they’ve underestimated you.”

David moved slightly closer to his client. There she sat, fixated but clearly not entranced, with stiff nipples that were straining against the fabric of her bra and blouse. He shook his head for a moment, thinking about how the session had barely begun, so this apparent arousal couldn’t have been the result of anything he’d done. Could it have?

“Keep your eyes on the crystal, Molly. All of your worries, your concerns, and your fears are going to be absorbed directly into this crystal. And from it, you will bathe in its comforting and healing lights. So just keep watching the crystal. And relax.

“You may start to feel a little sleepy, Molly. This is normal and this is natural. Your eyes may start to feel a little heavy. There’s nothing to worry about. When you’re ready to let the crystal remain in your mind’s eye, you may close your own eyes. But you’ll still see the crystal spinning in front of you. This is a magical crystal, and you know that you can trust it. Relax and give your fears and worries over to the crystal.”

Molly’s head bobbed somewhat more rapidly. Each time her chin nearly touched her chest, she raised her head suddenly, as though she were catching herself, not allowing herself to fall asleep.

“Think of how good it will feel to let go, Molly. Letting go means that you’ll be able to get that tattoo. Getting that tattoo means you’re proving to your friends and family that you know how to let your hair down. Letting your hair down is the beginning of a new, revitalized you. It all starts when you let go, Molly. Don’t be afraid to lose control. Embrace it, don’t fear it. That’s right. Let the crystal fill your mind and heart completely.”

Molly’s eyes fluttered for a moment before closing. Her head wobbled slightly before falling forward.

“That’s very good, Molly. Now even though you’ve closed your eyes, you can still see the crystal and you can still hear my voice. But it feels like you’re floating in a void, nothingness surrounds you. Keep relaxing. Keep focussing on the crystal, and on my voice. Let go of all of your fears and thoughts. Let the nothingness surround you, and you know how good that will make you feel to let go.”

“Let go,” whispered Molly.

“That’s right, Molly. It feels good to let go. When you let go, you’ll be ready to embrace your tattoo and all that having a tattoo means to you.”

Molly nodded her head.

“Are you ready to let go, Molly?”

Her voice was almost a hissing sound, just slightly louder than a whisper. “Yesssss.”

“Very good, Molly. I’m going to count backwards from ten. When I reach zero, you’ll be completely blank and feel perfect. Ten. Getting ready to let go. Nine. Nothing can hurt you. Eight. Nothing to fear. Seven. Comfortable. Six. Warm and soothing. Five. Floating. Four. Relaxed. Three. Safe and secure. Two. Almost there. One. Letting go. And ... Zero! You’re completely blank. Now, Molly. I want you to lift up your head and open your eyes.”

She did as instructed. He waved his hand in front of her face and she didn’t flinch or respond in any way to his motion.

“Excellent, Molly. I want you to lift your arm and place it on the arm rest of your chair now, Molly. We’re going to begin drawing your tattoo. You’ll get the sensation that I’m doing the tattoo, but you won’t respond or react to what I do in any way. It won’t hurt. It won’t itch. It won’t tickle. You’ll just feel that I’m doing it. And you won’t feel compelled to move either of your hands. You’ll just let me do my job. Do you understand?”

In a low monotone, Molly responded, “Yes.”

David turned around, put his glasses on, brought the lights back up, and grabbed the template for what was about to become Molly’s tattoo. He quickly cleaned and shaved her arm, patting it dry with a small towel, and applied some ointment to her arm.

After he had prepped her arm, he plugged the needle into the machine that supplied the ink. It was time, he decided, to lift Molly’s arm and let go. He nodded approvingly as it flopped down on the arm rest.

He slowly brought the needle in contact with her arm. Molly gave no indication that she even felt anything.

David scoffed and thought about how for some of his clients, it really is about the pain itself. Not this girl, but who knows? She’s already showing some kind of promise...

The tattoo Molly had chosen was a very popular one in his shop among his female clientele. David stared at the template for a moment and drew the cartoon bombshell, her hair teased up, her wide eyes, her curvy body and sexy dress. There was something about the picture itself that just screamed “fun”; David mused that he really couldn’t fault Molly for wanting this particular picture.

As he worked in some of the darker portions of the cartoon character, her arm began to bleed. He dabbed at it with a soft cloth and it quickly stopped bleeding.

After a little bit more than an hour, he completed the tattoo, and he looked over her arm, approvingly. He made a couple of quick “touch-up” points on her arm and quickly covered the tattoo with a bandage and some medical tape.

He leaned back in his chair and looked at his customer. He marveled at the serenity that practically radiated from her face. “You’re going to love this tattoo when you take off the bandages,” he whispered.

Molly didn’t move or otherwise acknowledge what he just said. Her nipples were still noticeably hard and he wondered whether or not this was somehow related to the trance she was in.

Seeing this, he chuckled, turned to make sure that no other customers were waiting for him, and spoke in the same deliberate, confident, tone that he had previously used to induce her current trance. “All right, Molly. I’m going to ask you a few questions, and you will answer them honestly. It won’t even occur to you that I might be asking a question or two that might be considered improper. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now Molly, are you a virgin?”

“No.”

“When did you lose your virginity?”

“In college. It was one of the biggest mistakes I ever made.”

“What happened?”

“I’d had a few drinks and a couple of my friends dared me to bed a guy. They didn’t think I’d take them up on it.”

“Do you like sex?”

“Not really.”

“All right, Molly. There’s a giant pencil in your head. And it’s writing the secret to a healthy, pleasurable sex life. It’s erasing all of the bad memories and leaving you with just an understanding of your own pleasure, and an innate desire to act on it. Do you understand?”

“Yes...”

“It’s not uncommon for a tattoo to itch before the bandage comes off. But that’s not going to happen to you. Instead of your arm itching, you will feel your nipples tightening. Do you understand?”

“My arm won’t itch, my nipples will get stiff.”

“Correct.” He paused for a moment before deciding what his next words should be. “You know, Molly, I’ve put something special in the ink of your tattoo. After you take off your bandage, the very act of touching your tattoo will arouse you. And if a guy touches your tattoo, well, let’s just say that it’ll practically drive you insane.”

“Drive me insane...”

“That’s right Molly. That’s a good girl. Now, I’m going to tell you a phrase. Any time you hear this phrase, you will instantly go mindless, just like you are now. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good. The phrase is ‘aluminum delirium.’ Can you please repeat this phrase?”

“Aluminum delirium.”

“That’s right. Any time you hear someone say ‘aluminum delirium’ you will go instantly mindless and you’ll be in a deep trance, just like you are now.”

“Just like I am now.”

“Very good, Molly. Now, you won’t consciously remember anything that happened today under your trance when I wake you up. When I clap my hands, you will be fully awake and fully refreshed. It’ll take you a minute to realize that I’ve already finished with your tattoo. But when you do, you’ll realize that the hypnosis worked perfectly and you’ll be grateful. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Very good.” David held his hands in front of her expressionless face and quickly brought them together with a loud ‘clap.’

Molly shook her head and looked down at the bandage on her arm. “Did you do it already?”

“Yup!”

“I guess that hypnosis worked, huh? How long was I under?”

“It took me a little bit over an hour to draw the tattoo, and about fifteen minutes to put you under, so... It’s not quite an hour and a half, I’d say...”

“Do you mind if I, um, check out the tattoo?”

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea. Your skin needs a couple of days to heal. You can take the bandage off in three or four days. If you’d like, you can come back in here and I’ll do it.”

Molly pouted. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. And I’ve got one other thing to say about that. Aluminum delirium.”

Molly sat upright in her chair and gazed blankly outward again.

“Very good, Molly. Two more things. First off, you won’t argue with me over looking at your tattoo before the bandage comes off. And second, by the time the bandage comes off, you’ll be thinking that maybe you want another, more risque tattoo. Do you understand?”

“Yessss.”

“Excellent. Now I’ll wake you up the same way as before.” He clapped his hands in front of her face.

Molly shook her head and asked one last time if she could see the tattoo.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think it’s such a good idea. Tell you what. You can hold off on completing your payment on the tattoo until you’re sure it doesn’t need any corrections or touch-ups. Come back in here in four days and I’ll take off your bandage and you can make your last payment.”

“It’s a deal.”

“Great! Give me a second here...” He reached down towards his desk and grabbed a small pamphlet. “Here’s something you should know about taking care of your tattoo as you heal. You should read it closely and pay attention to what it says.”

“Thanks.” Molly took the pamphlet and stood up.

“I’ll see you towards the end of the week.”

“See you then. And thank you again!”

“No problem.”

Molly walked out of the tiny parlor and smiled at a guy who had just walked in.

When the guy in the waiting room saw David, he asked, “You do tattoos?”

“Yup! What can I do for you?”

The man rolled up his sleeve and said, “I’d like the phrase ‘Leviticus 19:28. Right here.”

“Is that the passage of the Bible that ...”

“Prohibits getting a tattoo. Right.”

“I like the way you think. Come here and sit down.”

Chapter 2

Four days later, Molly returned to the tattoo parlor. She bounced on her feet as she waited for David to come out. She played with her hair as she paced around the lobby.

After a short while, a girl slightly younger than Molly, with a visible bandage on her ankle came into the lobby and headed for the exit.

“What’d you get?” Molly asked the girl.

The girl stopped walking and took a minute to assess Molly before answering, matter-of-factly, “Winnie the Pooh.” She pointed to her ankle.

“That’s cute!”

“Yeah.” The girl left the studio.

David walked into the waiting area a minute later. “I thought I’d heard you out here, Molly. Did you want me to take off your bandage?”

Molly nodded enthusiastically. “And, I, um... I think I’d like another tattoo.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. You know those lower back tattoos? Some people call them ‘tramp stamps’.”

“You’d like a tramp stamp?”

“I... Yeah. I think so.”

“Let’s take off the bandage from your old tattoo first. Come on in.”

Once the two of them were in his studio, she held her arm out for him to take off the bandage.

“This is going to be just like any other bandage. Any nurse’ll tell you that the best way to take it off, is quickly. So you ready?”

Molly nodded her head.

David got his fingers underneath a corner of the bandage. “On three. One. Two. Three!” With a fast, fluid motion, he ripped off the bandage, revealing a perfect image of Betty Boop on her upper arm. He nodded his head approvingly.

Molly flinched for a moment at the pain of the removal of the bandage, then beamed at the tattoo on her arm.

Molly smiled. “It looks great! Can I, you know, touch it?”

David nodded. “Go ahead.”

She raised her other hand and cautiously moved her index finger closer to the tattoo. After lingering for a moment, she took a breath and touched the character’s dress.

“Mmmmmmmmm... That feels...” She paused for a moment as she sought the right word. “Wow. Just .... Mmmmmmmmmm...”

She looked at David, who simply nodded. When she brought her fingers to the tattoo again, she acted more uninhibited in response to the pleasure that coursed through her body as she ran her fingers over the outline of the cartoon character.

Molly closed her eyes and bit her lip as the pleasure coursed through her body. “Mmmmmmmm.....”

“Do you need me to leave you alone, Molly?” David asked, quietly.

“No! That’s...” gasping for breath, she quickly moved her hand away from the tattoo. The pleasure quickly subsided. “Wow! What just happened?”

“I, um, use a special kind of ink in my tattoos. I don’t know how it happens, but it magnifies pleasure and helps you to gain a better understanding of what your body can really do.” There was something different about her overall style today, compared with a few days prior. It took him a moment to realize it: her blouse was somewhat lower-cut than before. And the way her breasts responded to her own touch, the new blouse made it all the more obvious. “I take it you like it.”

“I love it!” She responded enthusiastically, breathlessly.

“Very well, so shall we get started on your next tattoo? This book has all of the current styles I...”

Molly pulled the book out of his hands and quickly leafed through the pages of the book. In short order, she found the design she wanted and said, “This one!”

He surveyed the picture she had chosen and nodded. “I’m assuming you’re going to want me to hypnotize you again?”

“Um... Yeah, but before you do... I, um... I read somewhere that if I get this tattoo, then if I ever want to have children, they can’t give me an epidural. Is that true?”

“No. That’s just a myth. An epidural... that’s a painkiller that’s injected between your vertebrae, into your spine. There’s nothing stopping them from going through your tattoo, or finding two vertebrae that aren’t covered with your tattoo. I think that myth started because someone had gotten a tramp stamp when she was, like, eight months pregnant and the tattoo hadn’t fully healed by the time her water broke. Now SHE couldn’t get an epidural. I think you’ll be fine.”

“Good. What do you need me to do?”

“Well, for starters, you need to loosen your jeans and lower them and your underwear down to the base of your spine. Then you’ll lie down on your belly on this table and I’ll hypnotize you again.”

She did as instructed. He reached into his pocket and retrieved the crystal he had used before. “I think you’ll go under much more quickly this time than last time. Aluminum delirium!”

Her face immediately lost all expression. He waved his hand in front of her; she didn’t react. He then set to work on the tramp stamp she had chosen.

“As you heal from this tattoo, again, you won’t feel any itching but you will feel your nipples hardening. And the ink in this tattoo has the same arousing quality as the ink in your other tattoo,” he told her as he started to trace out the pattern onto her lower back and her waist.

This tattoo took him longer to complete. He covered the tattoo with a large bandage and then walked around so that he was standing directly in front of her.

“I’m going to ask you a few questions again, Molly. And once again, you’ll answer me honestly and without shame.”

“Without shame.”

“How have you been feeling since you got your first tattoo?”

“A-aroused.”

“And have you done anything about your arousal?”

“I’ve been playing with my breasts.”

“Is that helping?”

“Not really.”

“Do you masturbate?”

“A little. Not much.”

“Well, I think when you leave here, you need to get yourself a dildo or two. Do you know where you can get one?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Have you gotten laid since you had your first tattoo?”

“No.”

“Is that because you didn’t want to, or you didn’t try to?”

“I didn’t try to. I... I wasn’t sure if I should try.”

“You should definitely try. After you’ve masturbated a little bit —after you remove the bandage from your tramp stamp—you need to go out and find someone who you think can satisfy your needs. Then bring him—or her, I suppose—back home so you can scratch that itch.”

“Yes. Of course.”

“Excellent. Now tell me: do you like your first tattoo?”

“Yes. Very much!”

“That’s good to hear. Because of the way your tattoos make you feel aroused, you will start privately calling tattoos a ‘fetish’.”

“A fetish. Yes.”

“All right. When I clap my hands, you’ll be completely awake again. One. Two. Three!”

Molly perched herself on her elbows as David clapped his hands. “Are you done?” She reached behind her and felt the bandage covering her new tattoo. “I guess you are, huh?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“This feels so good. So ... liberating. Do you mind if I come back in a few days so you can take off the bandage again?”

“Sure. Why not?”

“Great! See you then!”

David watched as Molly walked out of his studio. There was something to the way she walked, he thought. Something ... free. Something ... It was if she’d been reborn and she liked it.

He sat down and sighed. “Yeah. She really needed this,” he said to the room around him.

Chapter 3

Five days later, Molly returned to David’s parlor again.

He looked up from his desk. “Molly! I was wondering when you’d come back in to get your bandage taken off.”

“Oh! I had it taken off two days ago when I got a Brazilian wax. Wanna see?” There was a flirtatious lilt in her voice that David hadn’t heard in her earlier sessions.

Before David could respond, she started to roll the waist of her skirt down, revealing the hairless mound above her pussy.

“Nice, huh?” Molly grinned mischievously.

“Um. Yeah.”

“I was thinking. Do you suppose you could put some ... instructions here? You know, like ‘Insert Tab A into Slot B’?”

Before David could respond, she moved closer to him and whispered into his ear. “I really wanted to repay you for all of your help in some ... other ways, too. You know the best thing about your tattoos?” she asked seductively.

“What?”

She traced the outline of Betty Boop with her left hand and let out a gasp. As she struggled to regain her breath, she moved both hands behind her back. The moan that came out of her lips told the tattoo artist that she was running her hands over her tramp stamp.

She moved forward and grabbed his wrists. “There’s definitely some ... something magical in the ink you use. Something ... sensual. Here. Feel my tattoo.”

She took his hand and traced her Betty Boop tattoo with her fingers. She squealed in pleasure as the look on her face quickly evolved into pure, unbridled lust.

She placed her hands at the bottom of her T-shirt. “Do you remember what you first said to me when I told you I wanted a tattoo?” She paused for a moment but not long enough to give him the chance to answer. “You said, ‘Excuse me while I whip this out.’ Now it’s my turn.” She quickly lifted her T-shirt over her head and cast it aside. This time, unlike the previous times in his studio, she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her breasts fell out and she held them out inches from his face. “Do you like?”

He nodded his head yes.

She reached down to his pants and started to unfasten them. “Now there’s something else for me to whip out.”

He closed his eyes as he contemplated his latest work, how he had awakened this girl. Gone was the goody-two-shoes she didn’t really want to be. As she reached directly into his pants, he smiled at her and asked, teasingly, “You’re trying to seduce me, aren’t you?”

- end -