The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A More Permanent Position

Chapter 2: Half so Proud

Foreward: Special thanks to Rallyweasel, who gave me the idea for Maddie’s changes.

Maddie finished her work for the morning, and Amanda gave her permission to wander around the office a little bit. She crawled out from beneath Amanda’s desk and bowed to her before she left the office.

Her ‘work’ was to massage Amanda’s feet and calves as the girl browsed fashion websites, picking outfits to order on the company card. Occasionally, Amanda would ask Maddie her opinion on something, which was the only break she got all day. Meanwhile, messages were flashing on her eyeglasses from other people at Loloth. People said things about Maddie like, “Lucky!” “OMG Miss Mathis is amazing!”

At least Amanda put some pillows under there for Maddie to sit on, although Maddie wished she wouldn’t use it as her hamper for socks and underwear.

Maddie walked out of the office and made a left, exploring the suite of offices she had never seen before. The first office she came across reminded her of a goth’s fashion sense. It was dark and moody, with Brazilian Ebony walls and a chandelier providing most of the light. A pale young girl sat at the desk, her hair dyed jet black with a blue streak in it. She wore a cutoff black t-shirt, tight black leather jeans, and big boots.

“Tag,” Maddie called out.

“Naomi Viga. Age 24. Hometown: Austin. She used to make fun of her boss’s Irritable Bowel Syndrome.”

Maddie noticed that Naomi’s office seemed to be smaller than her own, then she saw that there was a bathroom door right next to Naomi’s desk. It was a weird place for a bathroom.

“Uh, so what’s up with you?” Maddie asked nervously. Naomi paused her work and looked up, and Madison noticed the dark purple eyeshadow and eyeliner she had on.

“Ugh, it’s awful. I used to make fun of Miss Christie’s stomache problems. Now, the company gave her a bathroom right by her office for her to use all the time, and I work as her... bathroom attendant. Do you want to see what it’s like in there?” Naomi asked, inviting Maddie to look in the bathroom. She nodded her head, and walked behind the goth girl’s desk to take a look.

It was a rather small bathroom, maybe 4 feet by 4 feet with an especially low ceiling. There was barely room for a sink, a toilet, and a large stuffed pillow that took up most the floor.

“She can be in there for hours! She used to take medicine and watch her diet, to avoid flare-ups, but now she doesn’t even care. And she’ll leave me in there after she finishes, just to rub it in my face. There’s no ventillation in there, by the way,” Naomi fumed.

“I hate her. I wish I made fun of her more back then, for all this. Look at me! I used to never wear black!”

Sure enough, when Maddie tagged her, she was a smiling blonde in her profile picture.

“That sucks,” Maddie said, but she was mostly thinking about her own problems. Why should she care what Naomi’s going through?

“You have no idea,” Naomi whispered. “Sometimes, she—”

But at that point the office door opened. A curvy blonde woman walked out, wearing strappy high heels and a black dress. Although she was a bit thick, she was still an attractive woman and impressively made-up.

“You’re going to have to take that work in with you,” the blonde woman told Naomi, “I think I’ll be a while. I wish I didn’t love dairy so much!”

The blonde woman’s stomache growled urgently.

“Okay sure Miss Christie!” Naomi responded, cheerfully, a bright smile on her face. “As long as it takes. You know I love it in there!”

Naomi took out a stick of gum and started chewing it. Then her boss took a strip of duct tape that Maddie hadn’t noticed in her hand, and put it tightly over Naomi’s mouth. Naomi gave one more look back at Maddie before the door closed, and the sign switched over to “Occupied.” Maddie didn’t feel like sticking around, so she walked back the way she came, to go look for water.

She swallowed. Water used to be something she took for granted, drinking expensive bottles from France and Fiji. Now it was a humiliating ordeal for her to get a sip from the tap.

There were still the fountains, like the one she had used on the first day. But now, the only fountains she could use had 5 inch long spouts, and they would only give out water when she was giving them a passionate blowjob. NAMI coached her along the whole time, and she had to give the blowjob of a lifetime to get some water. The worst part, though, was that Amanda toyed with them so that they only dispensed hot water that tasted like black licorice. Maddie would spend ten minutes running her tongue along the spout, kissing it all over, and taking it deep into her mouth for just a few sips of gross water.

Not wanting to do that, Maddie steeled herself and prepared to get water the other way.

Maddie walked down to the courtyard and tried to pick a table to approach. She felt nervous, like she was in high school trying to pick which table to sit at.

Today, she was wearing a pair of Amanda’s birkenstock sandals, showing off her natural nails. Girls of her rank were absolutely forbidden to wear nail polish, except at the request of their bosses.

She had on a pair of high-wasted shorts and a white v-neck shirt, and she was wearing one of Amanda’s old bras and an old pair of her underwear. Since Maddie kept herself completely shaven, the underwear rested snugly against her crotch, keeping Maddie aware of its presence. The elastic had loosened up a little for all its use, making Maddie feel especially poor.

Maddie settled on a table with two Indian-looking girls that were eating lunch together. As she walked up the steps to the plaza, though, someone called out to her.

“Do you have my cappucino?”

Maddie turned to see a young Cuban girl lying on a red divan. She looked like Ana de Armas but with curlier hair, and she had the best pair of boobs Maddie had seen! Maddie noticed that there was a blonde white girl kneeling at the foot of the divan, worshipping the Cuban girl’s feet. While the Cuban girl wore an elegant black dress, the white girl wore a 3/5 sleeve black mesh ballet unitard, thong cut. It barely covered any of her body.

“Um, sorry. I don’t,” Maddie answered, approaching the two.

“That’s alright,” the Cuban girl said back. Then she turned to the blonde, “You’ll need to do better than that if you want your weekend free, Sophia! Otherwise I’ll have to kennel you again. Kisses!”

Sophia looked panicked, and started passionately kissing the Cuban girl’s feet all over.

“Tag,” Maddie called out, looking at the blonde.

“Sophia Mathison. Age 20. Home: New York City,” NAMI said. “She used to tease her boss about having small breasts.”

A photo of Sophia popped up in Maddie’s vision. She was a stunning blonde with fantastic boobs, smiling like she owned the world. She barely looked like the meek girl kneeling on the ground right now.

“Sophia and I went to high school together,” the Cuban girl explained, “And it was really hard for me because I barely had any boobs, even after puberty. That would have been bad enough, but Sophia used to tease me every day about it. She’d call me “surfboard,” “Itty Bitty,” “mosquito bites.” She even came up with the term “Flatina.”

Sophia choked back a giggle, still impressed with her own insults. Her boss glared down at her, but thought better of it.

“Sophia made me the pariah of the school. People didn’t even want to sit with me at lunch. I didn’t date, needless to say. Isn’t that right, Soph?”

“Yes Miss Alera,” Sophia answered. Then she started sucking on Miss Alera’s toes.

“Ah that feels good,” Miss Alera cooed.

“Anyway, when Sophia here put in an application, I knew she’d make a great assistant. But she still had an attitude problem and too much pride. So I volunteered her for Loloth’s pioneering, non-surgical breast reduction procedure. Stand up, Itty,” Miss Alera commanded.

Sophia bowed her head and blushed, but she stood up and turned to face Maddie. Now she realized why Miss Alera had her wear the unitard—it totally emphasized how flat the poor girl was! Sophia’s boobs barely made a bump in the tight fabric, and it seemed like it was designed to hide what little she did have. The rest of her body was soft, like the fat from her boobs had migrated to her arms and thighs.

“Loloth changed her hormone levels to get rid of those obnoxious big boobs. She is a lot more modest now. Then, Loloth did the exact opposite thing for me! Can you believe these aren’t surgically enhanced?” Miss Alera asked, referring to her own perfect breasts.

Maddie had to admit they were breathtaking. They defied gravity, and were big without seeming fake. She wondered how she could get a pair of them for herself.

“It was a dream come true,” Miss Alera swooned. “Back to work!” she snapped at Sophia, who practically dove back onto the Cuban girl’s feet.

“True, there are still problems,” Miss Alera went on. “My back hurts sometimes, and it’s difficult for me to fit a bra around these puppies.”

“But that’s why I have Itty here as my flat little assistant! She gives me back rubs, and helps me on and off with by bra. She even rubs cream on them if I ask her to. It’s hard for her to find a date now, being so busy and so poor, but my love life is thriving! I even let Itty join in sometimes, if only to get us ready and... clean me up afterwards. Her exes seem to like me more anyway.”

Sophia looked like she would cry, but managed to keep a dumb smile on her face.

“Actually, I’d like a massage right now. Let’s go Sophia!”

“Yes Miss Alera,” Sophia responded.

Sophia used her dull blonde hair to dry off Miss Alera’s feet, then helped her put on a pair of spike leather heels. They walked off together, with Sophia one step behind her boss. Maddie watched them walk away, and “ITTY” took the place of Sophia’s name in her eyeglass display.

Maddie felt her mouth dry out, and started walking towards the two Indian girls sitting at a table chatting with each other. The girls had flawless skin and dark hair, impressively styled with waves and jewels. One wore a violet sari trimmed with gold, and the other wore a white sari trimmed with silver. They were happily chatting away in a Hindi dialect Maddie couldn’t understand. They looked liked princesses from some epic and their bangles, necklaces and earrings must have cost a fortune.

As Maddie got closer, she realized they were sitting on human furniture! Beneath each Indian girl was a plainly-dressed white girl wearing a halter top and short shorts. They were on their hands and knees, obviously straining to keep their backs straight against the weight of their bosses. The Indian women were eating some finger food, and between each bite they would lower their hands to the girls and have them lick their fingers clean, rather than use a napkin. After each time, they’d dry their fingers on the girls’ hair or neck before reaching for another bite of food.

The Indian girls seemed in no hurry to finish, and they laughed uproriously at a joke one of them made. Maddie walked up to them and waited to be acknowledged. After a moment, they turned to address her.

“Yess broke beetch?” the Indian girl in purple asked in heavily accented English. The other girl laughed.

“Excuse me Rajakumaaree,” Maddie said, using the term NAMI gave for them, “May I have the pleasure of drinking beneath your table?”

“Of course! Amanda is a hiro at our company. You keep her happy!” the woman in purple responded. With her purple eyeshadow and slender features, she could have been a Bollywood starlet. On looking closer, Maddie the other girl was a pale Middle Eastern beauty—some perfect middle ground between a Kardashian and Sashaa Agha.

“Thank you,” Maddie said. Then she dropped to her knees and lowered her head to the basin they were soaking their feet in.

Many of the tables in the plaza had a round ceramic basin beneath them. They were something between a sink, a hot tub, and a foot bath. While seated at the tables, women could put their feet inside the basin and get a relaxing foot soak complete with massage jets. They were also drinking fountains for girls like Maddie. As Maddie lowered her head to drink, she noticed that both the Indian princesses were soaking their feet in the basin.

They made no effort to remove their feet as Maddie lowered her head to drink. Bits of cut fruit: pineapples, cantelope and honeydew melon floated around in the wate along with innumerable rose petals.

Maddie drank the water against her better wishes: it was as hot as jacuzzi water and carbonated. That must have felt good for the girls with the purple badges, but for Maddie it was completely unrefreshing. As she put her lips to the water, the jets stopped and the water stilled, so she could see both the Indian women’s feet as she drank.

“Freeze!” one of the Indian women called out, clipping the ‘R’. Maddie’s body held still and the word HOLD popped up on her eyeglasses in red letters.

“You must be hungry. Why don’t you clean out this basin for us? We want fresh fruit and petals in here,” the Indian girl on the left said.

“You are such a bitch, Lamisa!” said the girl on the right, giggling.

Now that Maddie was given an order, the HOLD sign disappeared. Beside herself with humiliation, Maddie reached into the basin with her hand to begin pulling out all the fruit.

“No!” Lamisa corrected. “Use only your mouth.”

This provoked a new round of laughter. Blushing, Maddie lowered her mouth to the water and tried to scoop out a piece of fruit. She had a little difficulty.

“Here daas, let us help you.”

Lamisa, the woman on the left, moved her feet to scoop up a piece of fruit between her big and second toe. A couple of rose petals stuck onto her feet, white and pink. Maddie noticed she was wearing white nail polish, and that she had very small feet. Finally, the woman caught a grape and lifted it out of the water.

“Eat the grape,” NAMI said brisquely.

Maddie, her cheeks burning with shame, stretched out her neck and used her tongue to scoop the grape into her mouth from between the Indian girl’s toes. She chewed it a few times (it tasted too hot to be appetizing) and swallowed. Then Lamisa wiped her feet on Maddie’s face!

“Ana, you have to try this,” Lamisa told the other girl.

“Okay fine, My toorn!” Ana said playfully. Her toes were painted a rosegold color, and her feet were a little larger than Lamisa’s. She scooped up a cantelope between her toes and offered it to Maddie, who again used her tongue to scoop it into her mouth.

This one was even worse, mushy and hot from being in the foot spa for so long. It broke apart in Maddie’s mouth, releasing all the flavor of the ceramic basin. How often did they clean these things?? Ana, like Lamisa, dried her foot in Maddie’s hair before dipping it back into the water to fish out another piece of fruit. Maddie tried not to groan—there was a lot of fruit in the basin still.

“Lick the rose petals and water off of my feet too,. Absorb its essence,” Lamisa told Maddie, sounding like a spoiled brat. Could she really believe that her feet had some special essence Maddie would want? Maddie heard them laugh and clink glasses above her head as she ran her tongue along the length of the Lamisa’s sole. Thankfully, it tasted sweet and somewhat fruity, but that didn’t make it much better. The rose petals had a slightly bitter flavor, and Maddie suspected it would stay on her breath after she left. Her face and hair were getting increasingly wet from having the Indian girls wipe their feet on her again and again.

When she had nearly finished with the fruit, she heard a girl approaching. She lifted her head to look, but one of the Indian girls pushed it back down with her foot, getting the back of her head wet in the process. Maddie could only stare at the Indian women’s feet as a result.

“Here is your spiced chai, Rajakumaaree.”

One of the girls took the drink. After a moment, she snapped.

“You didn’t stir this well enough!”

Maddie heard the sound of a woman being slapped in the face. Maddie saw Lamisa’s feet brace against the bowl to get more force into the blow. It must have been hard, because the slap echoed across the plaza.

“I’m so sorry!” the girl cried out.

“Do it again. Five red dots,” the Indian girl said finally. From her voice, she could tell it was Lamisa.

The girl scurried off as the Indian girls laughed sadisticly.

“Heads up!” Lamisa called out. Maddie had a moment to think, then she jumped as the girl dumped the spiced Chai into the ceramic basin. Some of it splashed onto her face, but she knew better than pull away.

“You can drink it now. Dirty chai!” Lamisa joked. The water had turned a cloudy brown color and she could barely seen the bottom of the basin.

Maddie shut her eyes defiantly, but in spite of herself she lowered her lips and started drinking the watered-down Chai. She wasn’t thirsty anymore, and drinking all this liquid was unpleasant. Still, she drank it all—probably amounting to twenty ounces of liquid, until she was licking the last of the water from the bottom of the ceramic bowl.

“Job finished!” NAMI announced pleasantly. Maddie heard the nice ding noise, and the basin filled up with warm water again.

Maddie stood, feeling a little bloated from all the dirty water she just drank. The Indian girls seemed to be done tormenting her, and she was free to go. A bar in her vision filled up a little bit, but she had no idea what it meant. A white girl wearing a simple red dress came by and dumped a new batch of rose petals into the Indian girls’ footbath, bowing her head as she did so. Maddie noticed the girl’s yellow-lined badge.

Suddenly an alert flashed up on Maddie’s eyeglasses.

“NEWS: Loloth in talks to aquire Foxpaw. Imagine the knowledge we’d gain!”

“Your presence is requested,” NAMI said. A path of light blue arrows appeared on the ground, taking Maddie away from the plaza back the way she came in on her first day.

She walked down the hallway, back through the lounge where she saw the Korean girl getting a foot massage. It was empty this time, except for the brunette girl she saw serving drinks. The girl was wearing the same outfit as before: barefoot with grey yoga pants, a tank top and eyeglasses. Maddie saw that she was sitting at the table, which was odd: usually the lower-ranking girls never got to use furniture. She had a magazine open in front of her.

The girl’s face was a little flushed for some reason. She was reading a Korean girls’ fashion magazine, quietly admiring the glossy photos on one page. Then Maddie saw that the brunette had one hand inside her yoga pants fingering herself while she stared at the photos! The girl looked up at Maddie, blushing, but made no effort to stop herself. A little sweat had gathered along her temples, and her nipples showed through the fabric of her tank top. Was she not wearing a bra??

“Jam si man yo!” the girl said to Maddie, as she played with herself. Soon she reached her climax, throwing her head back and curling her toes while she assaulted her own clit. When she finished with her orgasm, she removed her hands from her pants and daintily licked and sucked her fingers clean. Then she kissed the magazine and flipped to the next page, starting the process again. Looking at the photo, Maddie saw a young Korean girl dressed in expensive business attire, getting out of a limousine while talking on her cell phone. A statuesque blonde girl was holding the door open for her with one hand, and in her other hand she held an umbrella over the girl. The blonde was dressed in a short pencil skirt and had a driver’s cap on her head.

Maddie went downstairs, and further down the hallway she passed by on the first day. The arrows took her to the first door on the left.

The rectangular room was split into two sections: a lounge-like area in the front, and a series of cabana-like stalls in the back. It had a decadent feel, with mood lighting and silk cloth all around. There was a full bar staffed by a girl who didn’t look old enough to drink alcohol, and another girl was working the desk in front of all the cabanas. Maddie approached the girl at the desk: a gorgeous petite blonde girl wearing a white negligee and floppy white bunny ears.

“Tag,” Maddie announced as she approached the little blonde white girl.

“Anya Whitefield. Age 25. Hometown Atlanta. She was racist and homophobic, founding many different hate groups during her school career,” NAMI said bitterly.

“How may I serve you?” Anya asked Maddie. Maddie noticed she had a yellow-rimmed badge. After a moment, Maddie realized she had seen Anya before! Anya was infamous for uploading a video complaining about minority students using the library.

“Hey, aren’t you...” Maddie started, but she was cut off when she saw another girl approaching them.

Maddie felt a little intimidated as the other woman approached. She was an attractive black girl, over six feet tall in platform sandals, wearing a royal silk robe that seemed to fit her body perfectly. Maddie got the sense she was an athlete—she possessed the confidence and pride of someone at the peak of her physical ability. Although she appeared strong it was in a lean, feminine way. Her black hair was relaxed and voluminous, and she had pouty lips and a dainty nose. She wore her purple badge proudly.

Anya instinctively cowered a little when she heard the woman approach. Maddie observed that Anya’s iris color was purple! How was that possible?

“Anya, come in here and take care of me again. I’m feeling it today!” the black girl called out. Anya shuddered and screwed up her face.

“Yes Mistress Chelsea!” she said, putting on a big smile before she turned around. Maddie saw that her white negligee was pretty much see-through, and trimmed with frilly white fur along the top and bottom. Anya was wearing nothing beneath it.

“You, Maddie. Follow me. We can talk as I do this,” Chelsea told Maddie. The two women walked deeper into the room and inside one of the cabanas. Maddie followed closely, seeing that Chelsea had a really nice butt.

Maddie went into a cabana with the two women in time to see Chelsea drop her robe casually. She took a wide stance with her hands on her hips, standing a full foot taller than Anya. Maddie was right earlier: Chelsea had a toned athlete’s body. Her boobs were perky and modestly sized, but Maddie gasped when she saw Chelsea’s bush! It looked like the girl hadn’t trimmed it once, and Maddie coudn’t even see her pussy through all the hair.

Chelsea lied down on the king-sized bed that took up most of the cabana, and spread her legs slightly. Anya, without being asked, lied on the bed with her head in Chelsea’s lap, nuzzling her pubic area. Maddie was struck by the contrast: Anya’s lily white skin compared to Chelsea’s dark skin, Anya’s blonde hair compared to Chelsea’s black hair. Even their bodies were different: Anya was frail and small compared to Chelsea.

Anya deliberately spread her blonde locks out across Chelsea’s legs, while still leaving her face exposed. Chelsea smiled triumphantly, and rested her head on a pillow. Soon, Anya began kissing Chelsea’s pussy.

“Don’t mind Anya. We went to school together and I was the only black girl there. As if that weren’t bad enough, I’m a lesbian,” Chelsea said, giving a pleasant gasp as Anya ran her tongue along her nether lips.

“Anya, being a little bigot, made it her mission to get people to hate me,” Chelsea continued. “People at the school were already ignorant and racist, so she had an easy time. Anyway, one time Anya had a prayer group outside my home to turn me straight or white or whatever. Except she invited all the assholes in the school. People got rowdy, and guys started throwing rocks through my windows. Then this bitch had the nerve to hold a fundraiser to repair my windows! Only, she kept all the money. I never saw a cent.”

Maddie looked to Anya, who was fully applying herself to the oral sex. She was blushing—Maddie couldn’t tell if it was from the story or her present situation. Anya slowly drove her tongue into Chelsea’s pussy, which caused the black girl to give a happy gasp and smile even more.

“Anyway,” Chelsea continued, “I brought you here as part of your training.You might wonder about people getting ‘red dots.’ See, if you piss a girl off, she can give you a red dot. It’s like a point on your driving record. If you get enough, there are consequences. Anya got some red dots, and look at her! You can say “Augments” to see what she’s gotten.”

“Augments,” Maddie said while looking at Anya. Her face was largely burried in Chelsea’s pubic hair.

“Anya has a vastly improved tongue,” NAMI announced, “it never tires no matter how long she uses it for, and its length and texture can change. Anya is a strict empath—she only receives pleasure from giving it. Especially to Chelsea. Anya is always wet. Anya has OCD about giving oral sex to women and she studies it obsessively. Anya can only wear certain clothes. Anya is as sweet as southern tea.”

“See, I’m a lesbian,” Chelsea said as Anya worked her cunt more energetically. She was increasingly struggling to keep her composure.

“Except, in college I learned that I’m a ‘pillow princess.’ I just want to lie back and have another girl do ALL the work. So I chose Anya here as my little pussy slave! I figure it’s the best use of her pretty mouth. Now she uses it to lick black pussy instead of speaking bad words. With her augments, I don’t even have to give her feedback. Check out my augments though!”

“Augments,” Maddie announced, looking at Chelsea.

“Chelsea can easily achieve multiple orgasms. Chelsea has a high metabolism. Chelsea’s sex can taste like anything she wants it to.”

“You like that last one?” Chelsea asked. “For my lovers, I can do vanilla mint, or Pepsee cola. But for Anya?”

Chelsea looked down at Anya, who was concentrating on her performance.

“I make it taste like I just beat her in a long tennis match in 100 degree heat and humidity,” she said with a smirk.

Anya groaned, and Chelsea threw her head back laughing, obviously enjoying the sensation. She rode the feeling out for a while, then looked at Maddie again. She had a dreamy smile on her face.

“You noticed her yellow badge? That means that Anya here is available for any girl, even a light blue one. She’s eaten a LOT of pussy. But, enough about that.”

“Now it’s time for your first augment,” Chelsea announced.

Something like a prize wheel popped up on Maddie’s screen. It had many different colors, and in each segment something was written. Maddie could make out a few of the words before the wheel started spinning. She saw: “Dazed and confused,” “Vampire,” “Giggles!” and “ANAL retentive.” She didn’t like the sound of any of them.

As the wheel spun, it became a color wheel where none of the text was visible. It reminded Maddie of a loading icon. Suddently, it stopped rolling and only one piece of text was visible. It read, “KITTEN 1.”

“Ooh, that’s the first augment in the cat branch,” Chelsea explained. Maddie was confused as to how Chelsea knew the results.

“You definitely don’t want to get the second one—it gives you a rough tongue. Girls like that get used constantly... Oh god I’m cumming!!”

Chelsea jerked her body a little, then arched her back, inhaling sharply. She gripped the bunny ears on Anya’s head and pulled them towards herself violently, which seemed to cause her a lot of pain. Maddie watched Chelsea ride out the orgasm, as Anya instinctively swallowed her juices, then slowed down her ministration. Chelsea’s breathing was faster, and her body was covered in a light layer of sweat.

“What does this one mew” Maddie asked, shocked that she made a cat noise. She didn’t mean to do that!

“I didn’t meoow... mean to say that,” Maddie explained, again feeling stupid as she made a convincing cat’s meow.

“Get it?” Chelsea asked, stroking Anya’s hair posessively.

Maddie nodded her head. “Meoooow!”

“You can go now, that’s all I needed to see you for. Anya here will be busy for another few hours—I’m just getting warmed up!”

Maddie thought she could see tears welling up in Anya’s eyes, but she didn’t want to stick around long. Chelsea reached for a vaporizer on the nightstand by the table and took a long drag, exhaling the smoke high into the air. Maddie drew the curtain on the girls as she left, but noticed she could see through the silk material pretty easily.

“That’s it bitch, get your tongue deep in there. That’s what me winning tastes like. You’re going to have my cum going down your throat for the rest of your life! Oooh!” Chelsea said to Anya.

On her way out, Maddie saw another girl was working the front desk. This one was a light-skinned Armenian girl with black hair and pale skin. She had on a big pair of hoop earrings, and big dark sunglasses. Maddie suspected she was someone famous, but she didn’t know exactly who.

“Announcement!” NAMI said. Maddie was shocked as a part of the wall turned into a TV screen—it must have been an infinite display monitor the whole time!

On screen there were two news anchors sitting at a desk. The words “Loloth aquires Foxpaw—largest merger this century.” scrolled across the newsticker at the bottom. An older gentleman in a blue suit was speaking.

“Breaking news: Julia Mellert, founder of the popular social networking site Foxpaw, has announced that she’s selling her site to Loloth industries. This marks Loloth’s third aquisition of a social media giant. Is there anyone who DOESN’T work for Loloth?” the news anchor quipped.

“Let’s re-watch her announcement, for those who are just tuning in,” the blonde co-anchor announced.

The screen cut to an attractive late 20s Jewish woman standing in front of a podium. She wore an impressive business suit, and had styled brown hair.

“Yes, the rumors are true. I’m selling Foxpaw to Loloth Industries. I believe that combining our platforms is the best thing that can happen for us and for consumers. I plan to work for Loloth as a consultant, to make sure the transition happens smoothly.”

There was the flash of cameras going off, as Julia put on a pair of eyeglasses. Somehow, Maddie knew that they were Loloth’s property, and that NAMI was speaking to Julia now. The screen cut back to the new anchors.

“With this aquisition, Loloth Industries has cemented its place as the most dominant company in the world. Let’s discuss the economic impact...”

At that point, the screen shut off. Maddie’s eyeglasses were abuzz with comments. “WE DID IT!!” “Foxpaw is ours!” “We’re almost there.”

Maddie left the room and went further down the hall.

“Maddie, you got your first augment?” Amanda asked through her earpiece.

“Meow!” Maddie answered, shutting her eyes in humiliation.

“Haha, you’re the office kitten! Just don’t make anyone mad, and you won’t get more red dots,” Amanda gloated.

“Yes Miss Mathis, would you like me to head back?”

“No, not yet. I’ll let you know when,” Amanda replied, then signed off.

As Maddie walked down the hall, she noticed some kind of big pillar, covered in carpet. She became enraptured with it, approaching on her tip toes. When she got close, she noticed it had a wonderful smell! She put her face right up next to it to enjoy the minty smell more deeply, but when she touched her face to it, it felt wonderful! Her whole body coursed with joy, and she started rubbing her cheek against the pillar, smiling. She rubbed it all over herself—her neck, her shoulders, her back, loving the sensation of it against her body. Maybe if she got down on her hands and knees she could...

Suddenly, Maddie realized the absurdity of what she was doing and jumped away from the fuzzy pillar. Why was it so interesting? She scurried past it, holding her breath to avoid getting entranced again. There were goosebumps all over the back of her neck.

Further along down the hall, Maddie saw a room turned into a salon. Unlike the salon in the courtyard, this one was minimally decorated and looked purely utilitarian. All the equipment and tools were state-of-the-art, but the fluorescent lighting and white tile floor gave it a very spartan appearance. Maddie realized that this one must be for low-level employees, as she went in to get a better look around.

Sitting at the front desk was a girl about Maddie’s age. She was a striking brunette, with thin lips and an upturned nose. She sat with her bare feet up on the desk, facing Maddie as she walked in. She looked utterly bored.

“Can I help you?” the brunette asked.

“Why is everything here so expensive? I thought beauty treatments were free for employees!” Maddie asked, referring to the exorbinant prices in the salon. A haircut was $100, makeup was $80, and hair dye was $90!

“Things are free if you have a purple badge,” the brunette said, not looking up from her phone. “But the other employees get to pay these prices. They deduct it from your wages.”

“Tag,” the brunette said, when she finally looked up at Maddie. There was a pause.

“Wow, your family is pretty messed up. You MADE money off the foreclosure crisis?” the brunette asked.

“No! What are you talking about?” Maddie said defensively.

“Your profile says that your father made money by giving people bad loans on their houses, then taking the houses away when they couldn’t pay. He contributed to the financial crash!”

“Whatever!” Maddie spat out. “No one MADE them take those loans. It’s their own fault for being so dumb with money. What would you know about money, shop girl? Tag!”

But nothing happened.

The brunette smirked, and reached for her I.D. Maddie saw her name was Mae, then she saw that the badge was purple-lined. Maddie flinched.

“Twenty red dots,” Mae said. A bar on Maddie’s screen filled up, getting dangerously close to being full.

“Amanda, you there?” the brunette said.

“Go ahead, Mae,” Amanda responded.

“Your little assistant just snapped at me. You mind if I get even?”

“Haha sure,” Amanda replied. “Just don’t mess with her hair and don’t give her any specific Augments. Other than that, go wild.”

“Looks like you’re getting the supreme special!” Mae told Maddie, with an obnoxious smirk.

“Come on back!”

Mae took her feet off the desk, and put on a pair of high-heel stillettos. Then she stood and told Maddie to follow her to a door in the back. Maddie continued into the salon, noticing the girls who were there getting treatments. None of them seemed to be happy with their services.

Maddie joined Mae in front of a small changing room, which had another door inside.

“We’ll start with a spray tan. Get in there and take off all your clothes. Then you can step into the chamber and we’ll start the process. Make sure you take off your glasses,” Mae said, ushering Maddie into the small changing room.

Maddie was thankful that Mae at least closed the door behind her, so she had some privacy as she took off all her clothes. She placed them neatly and placing them on the wooden bench, she took off her eyeglasses and earpiece and put them on top. The tile felt cold against her bare feet, so she felt eager to get into the chamber. After she put on a rubber swimming cap to cover her hair, she approached the ‘tanning room’ entrance.

If Maddie had time to think about it, she would have noticed that the set-up was a little weird. The door to the tanning room looked like it would be more appropriate in a submarine, or a nuclear reactor. It was made of thick metal, and had a wheel instead of a knob. It took her considerable effort to crank the wheel enough to get the door to unlock, and it was even more difficult for her to open the heavy metal door. Finally, bracing her legs against the wall for leverage, Maddie managed to pry it open, and got ready to enter the dark chamber.

She was worried the door would fall back and crush her, so she jumped inside as quickly as she could.

The only light inside the chamber came from two dim red pannels, which didn’t give her enough light to see the room by. Once Maddie had taken a few steps into the chamber, the door shut behind her and she heard the sound of a wheel spinning, then locking into place. She backed up and felt around the inside of the door, but felt no handle or way to open it. Her heart started racing—she was trapped in here!

“Okay Maddie, get to the center of the room and stand with your legs spread apart and your arms spread wide at shoulder’s height. Like a giant star,” Mae’s voice called out through some speakers. Maddie was slightly relieved by the human contact. She followed Mae’s instructions, guessing where the center of the room was according to the position of the red lights.

“Good. Now close your eyes and make sure you keep them closed. If you open them, you might get serious eye damage,” Mae commanded.

Maddie closed her eyes, feeling the damp warmth of the room surrounding her. It had a medicinal smell, like camphor and lavender. The grated metal felt cold against her feet. Maddie heard a mechanical buzzing. Without warning, something began spraying her legs! She almost started, but didn’t want to mess up the tan.

“Perfect, hold still. This is an all-over tan,” Mae said.

Sure enough, the misty spray hit each part of Maddie’s body. It was pleasantly warm, and reminded her of spray tans she had gotten in the past. The only difference was that she had to stand in this ridiculous pose.

Maddie realized that her mind was wandering as the spray misted her face. She worried about breathing in the fumues, but figured that Mae would have warned her if that were an issue. When the spray covered her face and neck, she heard the mechanical buzzing again. Maddie guessed that the jets were being taken out of the chamber.

“Okay, this is the most important part. Do NOT open your eyes.”

All of a sudden, a bright violet light flooded the chamber. Maddie kept her eyes shut, but the intense light was still aggravating to her eyes. She winced to shut her eyes even more, but this drew a criticism from Mae.

“Unless you want wrinkles in your tan, keep your face neutral.” Mae announced

With concentration, Maddie kept a neutral face while the light baked the tanning spray into her body. It didn’t take more than a few minutes, then the lights shut off and she went back to the darkness.

“Okay, you can open your eyes now,” Mae said.

Maddie opened her eyes, but couldn’t tell anything that had happened. It was still the same small, dark room. The smell of camphor was stronger now, and her skin felt slick.

“Now is the best time to do it,” Mae said.

“To do what?” Maddie asked. She wasn’t sure if Mae heard her.

“Yeah, she’s in the chamber already. Not hungry or thirsty. We could do everything right now.”

Maddie didn’t like the sound of that. She felt around the room, looking for the door to see if there was some way out. She finally found it and began running her fingers over it in the darkness, looking for any kind of release.

“Hey, Maddie. We’re going to make one more... small change while you’re inside,” Mae said.

The red lights turned green, giving enough light for Maddie to see around the room. It was dome-shaped, maybe eight feet across and eight feet tall at the highest point. Wires and pannels covered the walls.

Maddie heard another noise, and the ground in the middle of the platform opened up, raising a flat bed up a few inches above the floor.

“Lie flat on the bed, please. Put your wrists on either side of your head,” Mae announced. Maddie got a terrible feeling, like she absolutely shouldn’t lie on the bed.

“Look, lie on the bed or it’s fifty red dots. Then you’ll get two augments, and you’ll still end up lying on the bed. Go!” Mae commanded.

Maddie nervously got on the bed, lying on her back and raising her hands up. Quick as lightning, straps shot out of the bed, pinning her wrists and ankles down! Maddie struggled a little, only to feel cold iron holding her in position.

“Calm down, Maddie. You’re going to be asleep. There’s a lot that can go wrong here, and we can’t have you screwing around.”

Maddie struggled until she felt a pinprick in her neck. All of a sudden, she got very sleepy. The last thing she saw was a mechanical tube approaching her mouth, as the bed tilted up to a standing position.

* * *

Maddie remembered being in high school but it was different. This time, she was walking around nervously as Amanda sat with Raaina and Zoya. She knew that they were the most popular girls in school, and she would give anything to sit with them! Her heart skipped a beat as Amanda called her over to the table.

“Hey Maddie. I was wondering—I have a date with your boyfriend this weekend. Can you wash my car today so it’s clean?” Amanda asked, sweetly.

Maddie nodded her head. THE Amanda Mathis was allowing her to wash her car?? Raaina and Zoya laughed, but Maddie didn’t mind.

“Great! Make sure to bring a toothbrush so you can really get in there.”

Maddie could have died from happiness. If she did a good job here, maybe Amanda would let her sit at their table! Or beneath it...

Maddie remembered taking notes for Amanda during class. Only Amanda wasn’t sitting in a normal desk. She was sitting on a plush throne in the center of the room. And Maddie wasn’t writing class notes. She was writing all the things that make Amanda Mathis amazing: her hair, her humor, her grace. When it was her turn to present her notes, she was choked up with anxiety. And Amanda reached for the whip...

She remembered the first time Amanda let her eat her pussy (what?) and how she tasted better than anything (no!) and she looked out the window of her room and saw herself banging on it. “You have to stop before it’s too late!”

Then the room flooded with light and Maddie thought she was falling down.

* * *

Maddie woke up, only remembering that she had weird dreams. Where was she? Why were her arms and legs pinned down?

Clink!

The restraints released her and Maddie fell forward, groping in the darkness for some way to stop her fall. She failed to catch anything, and landed on her knees painfully.

“Ow!” she cried out, fighting back tears. The door to the room opened, and Maddie hurried to the exit. But something felt wrong.

It felt like her stride was different. Shorter. It took too many steps to get to the door, and her balance was messed up. She felt like her muscle memory was failing her, but what could explain that?

Her first clue was when she got to the door and the handle was much closer to her eye level than she remembered. She put her hand against it and gasped. Her fingers were much shorter than they should be, and her palm was half its normal size!

She looked in the changing room mirror and screamed. She looked like a different person!

Maddie was less than five feet tall, from being 5′ 10″ before. As she touched her body to see if it was real, she remembered how much she enjoyed her model height. Now she looked like she did in freshman year of high school, before her growth spurt. The rest of her body had changed in proportion to her new height: her arms and legs were shorter, her hands and feet were much smaller. She guessed she was a size 5 shoe now.

Her head matched the proportions of her new body now, except her eyes seemed much bigger, giving her face a more jeuvenile appearance. When she looked at her waist, she knew it was a size 0, maybe even 00. The clothes she wore into the room looked like they fit a giantess compared to her new body.

Maddie almost overlooked the spray tan she had gotten.

It didn’t seem like Mae had chosen a very good color for her. It was somewhere between bronze and orange: it looked natural at first, but anyone who studied it for more than a moment would quickly see it was a cheap spray tan. The kind she used to mock people for getting in high school.

For some reason, there were tan lines along her neck, wrists, and ankles where she still had her original skin tone, calling more attention to the spray tan.

The door opened, causing Maddie to yelp and cover herself with her old white shirt, which now covered more than half of her body. She glared at Mae, who was bowled over with laughter. Maddie noticed bitterly that she used to be the same height as Mae, and now she had to look up at the other woman. In fact, Mae towered over Maddie now that she had her high heels on.

“Oh my gosh Maddie, you look adorable!” Mae teased. Maddie blushed, unable to think of a smart reply.

“What the hell happened?!” she finally managed.

“It’s one of Loloth’s new technologies. Like plastic surgery but on steroids. Anyway, throw this on. We still have to do your makeup,” Mae said, tossing some clothes onto the bench.

Maddie realized anyone could look into the changing room and see her, so she quickly put on the outfit that Mae had set down for her. When she saw herself in it, Maddie groaned.

Her new outfit consisted of a white sleveless dress shirt, a modest green skirt, and brown leather loafers. She looked like a schoolgirl! Although Mae didn’t give her socks, there was a black skinny tie that went with her shirt, loosened to give it that ‘relaxed’ look.

Maddie joined Mae in the salon, taking a seat where Mae indicated. She still couldn’t put on her eyeglasses, since two pretty estheticians were about to give her a makeover. Maddie held still as the makeup artists worked on her face. Mae stood watch, giving occasional directions to the girls.

“Let’s use pink apricot shimmer for the lips,” Mae said, picking out a tube of lip gloss and handing it to blonde esthetician. Maddie had to make a kissy face while the girl applied it to her lips.

“For the eyeshadow, let’s use this charcoal shade of grey.”

Maddie kind of enjoyed the sensation of having someone do her makeup—it was a throwback to her old life when she went to salons and spas. She had even done some modeling on the side, more for the enjoyment of being beautiful than for the money.

“About that tanning room,” Mae started to explain, as the estheticians applied Maddie’s makeup.

“You’ve guessed it was obviously more than a tanning room. It’s a lot more. It’s actually an experimental tool that allows people to completely change their appearance. I won’t go into much detail—you wouldn’t appreciate the finer parts anyway. But it can make you look like anything: Asian, six foot four, heck it could even give you blue skin and make you look like an elf. But we’re still perfecting major changes like that. The best part is that those changes last forever! Shape her eyebrows a little more.”

Maddie felt lightheaded as she realized she was stuck looking like this. Mae traced her fingers over the girl’s eyebrows in a posessive way.

“It’s part of a government contract—they want to use it for the witness protection program. It can even change your fingerprints!” Mae bragged.

Maddie looked in the mirror they brought after they finished her makeover. Looking back at her was a small, unnaturally tan girl that she could hardly recognize.

The makeup was attractively styled but heavy-handed: she looked like a teeny bopper who just allowed to use makeup and went overboard. She had on shimmering pink lip-liner with tiny white sparkles in it, a smoldering charcoal eyeshadow, and elaborate winged eyeliner. They shaped her eyebrows to have a higher arch, giving her a disarming, girlish appearance. It felt like her face was asking, “Am I in trouble?”

She noticed that they put a heart-shaped beauty mark on her cheek, beneath her right eye. She sighed, and put her NAMI eyeglasses back on. They didn’t help her appearance much. If anything, they made her look like a teenage girl pretending to be older than she actually was. NAMI initalized, and Maddie found it reassuring to have the eyeglasses on again.

“New Augments added!” NAMI announced cheerfully. There were three: “Blink+", “Fetishist” and “Past Under Wraps.” She swallowed, and left the salon as quickly as she could. For some reason, she looked down at Mae’s feet on her way out, noticing the girl’s royal purple nail polish. She wondered what size her feet were...

“Maddie,” Amanda announced, causing her heart to flutter. She stopped where she was.

“Meow?” Maddie responded, rolling her eyes at her Augment. She heard Amanda laugh.

“I need three iced coffees up here for an interview I’m doing. Step on it!”

Before Maddie could leave, Mae sprayed her several times with a perfume from a neon green bottle. Maddie found the smell sickly sweet and overpowering, but tried her best to ignore it.

NAMI showed Maddie’s new task, explaining how each of the iced coffees was to be made. Maddie hustled back up to the main courtyard, to the coffee shop. She didn’t even need to talk to the pretty Latina barista working the espresso bar—it seemd like NAMI or someone had already called in the order. Unfortunately for Maddie, the iced coffees came in delicate thin crystal glasses which she had to carry on a circular silver tray. As Maddie carried the coffees up to Amanda’s office, she remembered how much she used to love the stuff. But girls of her rank weren’t allowed to have coffee.

When Maddie saw who Amanda was interviewing, she nearly dropped the tray.

Amanda was talking to Maddie’s old friends Raaina and Zoya! The two Persian girls were seated on comfortable chairs facing Amanda, who was seated on a pink sofa. They were dressed professionally for the job interview, in business suits and expensive high heels. As they looked at Maddie’s outfit, they snickered. Maddie blushed, thankful that her former friends hadn’t recognized her.

She remembered how mean the three of them used to be to waiters whenever they’d go out. She tried to say something, but her throat wouldn’t cooperate. Instead, she just gave a vacant smile.

“Oh, here’s my assistant now. Please take your coffees, ladies,” Amanda said politely. Maddie approached her friends to serve them, but they didn’t seem to recognize her! She wanted to talk to them, to warn them, but all she could seem to do was smile politely.

They took the drinks without even thanking her, and Maddie gave the last one to Amanda. She stood there awkwardly while the three women continued their conversation, looking at their feet. Zoya had on a pink pair of high heels with a peep toe, and Raaina wore black suede ankle boots.

“So listen, I’m really over high school. I’m talking to you because I think you both have talents that Loloth could use,” Amanda continued, after sipping her coffee. Raaina and Zoya seemed pleased—they always loved flattery.

“Would either of you like a foot massage? My assistant Maddie here is a natural masseuse,” Amanda added. Maddie couldn’t believe her!

“Yeah, I’ll take one,” Zoya said, smiling. “These ankle boots make my feet hurt!” She had a vocal fry, which made her sound like a spoiled Kardashian whenever she spoke. That wasn’t the only similarity—with her prominent cheekbones and little nose, she was often being mistaken for one of them. But she was a cruel sort of beauty, her thick eyebrows furrowed in contempt at people she considered ‘beneath’ her. Maddie never thought she would be one of those people, and hoped Zoya would change her mind.

Amanda nodded to Maddie, and she obediently went to get some massage oil. She knelt before her former friend’s feet, frowning as Zoya rested her ankle boots painfully in her lap. Obviously, she expected Maddie to remove her shoes for her.

She delicately unzipped the boots, and eased Zoya’s shoes off. The girl wasn’t wearing socks underneath her shoes, and Maddie noticed a distinct, leathery smell as Zoya wiggled her toes and stretched her feet absentmindedly. Maddie put some oil on her hands and began Zoya’s foot massage. She noticed that Zoya’s white pedicure was a little chipped, and there were small specks of dirt and leather on her clammy soles. Zoya was smilling, and Maddie admired her plump lips for the hundredth time.

“So do we get our own assistants?” Zoya asked, leaning back in her chair. Her entire body was thick and soft, reminding Maddie of a spoiled princess.

“If you get a purple card,” Amanda responded, smiling as she watched Maddie work.

“What if we don’t?” said Raaina in her slight accent.

“Then you either get a light blue card, and you’ll be the personal assistant of another girl, or you get a yellow card and you’ll be a... general worker,” Amanda explained.

Maddie started using her knuckles to put deeper pressure on Zoya’s soles, which she seemed to like. She noticed that her smaller hands helped her give better massages somehow. She had a strange curiosity about the anatomy of Zoya’s feet, and naturally sought out the sore points.

“How do you decide which card we get?” Zoya asked, ignoring Maddie as she worked beneath her. Maddie didn’t really notice the mistreatment—she found herself profoundly interested in Zoya’s feet, applying herself fully to give the best massage possible. She never appreciated how soft Zoya’s feet were—she was clearly a girl who had never done any physical labor. She guessed that Zoya was probably a size 5.

“I can’t tell you unless you agree to take a position here—company policy. But I promise you’ll both have a fair chance to get purple cards,” Amanda said.

Raaina and Zoya looked at each other, debating on whether they should take the challenge. Maddie admired their Persian beauty—raven hair and deep green eyes. Raaina was more lean than Zoya, more like a skinny ballerina or fashion model.

“Can we both get a purple card, or just one of us?” Zoya asked.

“You can both get one. Or just one of you, or neither. You’ll have to compete with your old friend Madison though,” Amanda told them. Maddie turned her head slightly when she heard her old name, but neither of the girls seemed to care.

“That fucking bitch? She still works here?” Raaina spat out. Maddie bowed her head because she knew exactly why they were mad at her.

* * *

When Maddie first logged into Onestia, it downloaded all the data from her social networks along with all the texts and e-mails she had ever sent. She didn’t know how, but it had some way of organizing the information and finding every bad thing she ever said. And she had said some pretty messed up stuff, even about the people closest to her.

About Zoya:

Zoya had always been a bigger girl, and Maddie made a lot of jokes about it in private.

“LOL Zoya’s ass looked so fat today!” Maddie texted one of her friends back in high school. “We have to talk to her about wearing yoga pants!”

“What’s up with her arm hair?” Maddie wrote, a few months later. “Girl’s gotta wax!”

The most damning thing she did was put a caption of “My Big Fat Greek Ass,” on a photo of Zoya’s butt, which got circulated around the school. This was back when they weren’t very close, and Maddie thought Zoya was Greek. Although Maddie denounced the photo (and pretended to look for whoever was responsible), she still thought it was kind of funny.

About Raaina:

“Raaina can’t find out about this,” wrote her high school boyfriend in a FB message.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell her,” Maddie wrote back. “But we can still have fun, right? ;)”

Maddie had actually slept with a lot of Raaina’s boyfriends, even through college. She couldn’t even explain why she liked it, just that it was easy and fun. According to her exes, Raaina was beautiful but very frigid sexually. She didn’t seem to like sex very much, and didn’t want to have it very often. As a result, her boyfriends were pretty frustrated, and all Maddie had to do was flirt a little bit.

All that information got published, and people saw how mean Maddie had been. Raaina and Zoya were livid, and they stopped speaking with her. What made it so bad was that Maddie had been talking trash about them even up until the present day. She justified it by saying they probably did the same thing behind her back.

* * *

“Of course she still works here! But I can only tell you more if you agree to the competition. Otherwise, this interview is over and you’ll have to leave.” Amanda stated.

“I want to compete,” Zoya answered, leaning forward.

“Me too!” Raaina agreed.

“Great! Maddie, you are dismissed. NAMI will tell you where to meet us next. Raaina, Zoya, I’ll explain the competition to you.”

* * *

This had to be a joke.

Maddie was wearing a skintight black leather bodysuit that melded perfectly to her body. Part of the outfit was the 5-inch high heeled shoes, giving her a cruel reminder of her former height. She would normally have been excited to wear high heels, but this was the worst possible time to have them on. Maddie was about to compete in a paintball game while wearing a fetishy parody of a superhero costume.

She was still wearing Amanda’s bra and panties beneath the bodysuit, along with a harsh corset that restricted her breathing. The whole outfit was made of a non-breathable material, and she was quickly becoming overheated.

Between the loud click-clack of her high heels and the way the bodysuit creaked loudly whenever she moved, Maddie couldn’t depend on sneaking around. She could breathe in small, sharp gasps, and the bodysuit reflected light, making her an obvious target. She doubted that she could even crouch down for cover without getting onto all fours, and running would be nearly impossible.

In spite of all that, Maddie was hopeful. This was her chance to win a purple card!

She stepped out of the locker room, and joined Amanda, Raaina and Zoya. When they saw her, they all laughed uncontrollably. She saw that Raaina and Zoya had on reasonable combat fatigues and boots—like someone would actually wear during a game.

When the laughter died down, Zoya was the one who made the connection.

“Wait a minute, THIS is Madison?”

Maddie blushed.

“Yes, Raaina, this is Madison Baumgarten. The old queen bee is now my obedient little slave girl,” Amanda said.

Maddie blinked—she had never heard Amanda refer to her as a slave before. Raaina and Zoya looked at eachother, frowning a little.

“Madison, what the heck happened?” Raaina finally managed.

“It’s her fault!” Maddie exploded, pointing at Amanda. “She forced me to take the job! I didn’t do ANYthing to her, and she’s still mad over some high school bullcrap!”

Amanda shook her head.

“Was it bullcrap when you made that photoshop of my butt?” Zoya cried out, surprising Maddie. “I developed an eating disorder because of that little “joke”! People made fun of my ass every day for the rest of the year!”

Maddie blinked. Couldn’t Zoya take a joke? She looked at Raaina, expecting sympathy.

“Don’t look at me, Maddie!” Raaina shouted, surprising her by using that diminutive name. “You fucked every one of my boyfriends! Even after I told you how hard it was for me to keep getting dumped! Sure, the guys were jerks for cheating on me, but you were still a bad friend for doing it with them!”

Maddie rolled her eyes—her friends could be SO overdramatic. But when the girls saw her do that, they got even angier.

“Whatever. It’s not my fault if you take things too personally,” Maddie said in response. She was lucky they didn’t have their paintball guns at that point.

“Well, here are the rules,” Amanda cut in, after an uncomfortable silence.

“If someone shoots you, you can’t shoot that person back. It’s a ten minute match, free for all style. For each person you shoot, you’ll get a one million dollar cash bonus.”

At this, all three girls perked up. Even for them, that was a lot of money!

“If you get through the match without getting shot at all, you’ll earn a purple card. If you get shot by one person, you’ll get a light blue card. If you get shot by two people, you’ll get a yellow card.”

So far it all made sense. Maddie imagined herself shooting Raaina and Zoya, getting two million dollars and earning the purple badge. She’d have her old life back, and more!

‘But here’s the catch,” Amanda added, interrupting her daydream. “Maddie, you can forego the game right now. If you do, Raaina and Zoya will automatically get purple cards, and you’ll just keep your light blue card. I’ll even remove all your Augments and protect you from future ones, to make it worth your while. In a year or so, you’ll be elligible for your own purple card.”

Raaina and Zoya were staring daggers at poor Maddie, but when they heard Amanda’s offer they became intrigued, looking at her expectantly.

Maddie snorted—now that she could help her old friends, they were being nice? She scowled at Raaina and Zoya, but the gesture was undercut by the fact that she had to look upwards to meet their eyes.

“No way,” Maddie muttered.

“Madie—Madison, think it over,” Zoya explained gently. “You don’t stand a chance of winning. If you forego the game, you’ll be protected from the worst outcome and you’ll be helping out your friends at the same time.”

“Yeah Madison,” Raaina agreed. “Listen, I know I sounded mad before. I was. You really hurt all of us. But I think this could be the first step towards us forgiving you. Would you please think it over?”

Maddie flared her nostrils—how dare they try to get her to take the bad deal! They didn’t know what it was like to be a light blue girl! They wanted her to sacrifice herself so they could be better off? Screw them!

“I have a better idea,” Maddie said cruelly. “How about I shoot both of you, get my two million dollars and my purple card, then I can sit in the plaza and you can bring me drinks and brush my hair as my personal Persian slave girls?”

But it didn’t have the effect she was hoping for. The girls didn’t look mad, they just looked hurt. Amanda stared off into the distance, like she was pondering some profound truth. Raaina and Zoya just glowered at Maddie. She couldn’t think of anything more to say. Some time passed, and the room fell totally silent.

“Now do you see?” Amanda finally asked Raaina and Zoya. First Zoya nodded then, after a pause, Raaina did too.

“Well, let’s start the games!” Amanda announced, smiling. “Raaina, follow the hallway down and take the first door into the ring. Zoya, follow the same hallway but take the second door. You’ll find your guns by the entrance. As soon as you get into the ring, the game begins.”

Raaina and Zoya put on their paintball masks and left the locker room, so Maddie was alone with Amanda.

“Open your mouth and Hold,” Amanda announced. The word HOLD appeared on Maddie’s eyeglasses again, and she couldn’t move. Amanda reached down and wiggled out of her panties, then put them in Maddie’s mouth. Then she took off Maddie’s eyeglasses and put a paintball mask over her face, tightening the straps on the back so that Maddie was stuck with the other girl’s panties in her mouth.

“Release,” Amanda said, and Maddie could move again. She felt the damp cotton in her mouth, repulsed by its bitter taste. She reached behind her head to take the mask off, but then the door in the locker room opened.

“You better hurry up, Maddie. If you don’t get in there in four seconds, you’re disqualified.”

Maddie, besides herself with anger, hustled through the door, grabbing the paintball gun on her way in. The mask fit too tightly, so she couldn’t open her mouth whatsoever. She’d have to breath through her nose for the entire game.

When Maddie enterred into the chamber, she almost lost her footing. The floor beneath her was made of grated metal, so she had an incredibly hard time maneuvering without her spike heels falling through the holes. She had to grab onto the handrailing to support herself as she looked around the room.

She was up on a raised platform, which at least gave her a good view of the battleground. It was a medium sized circular room, maybe fifty feet across with waist-high barricades spread out along with a mazelike series of high walls. Although she had a good view from up here, it’d be hard for her to see where she was going once she went down. She looked around to find the other girls, noticing that her cheap mask was already fogging up. The smell of Amanada’s panties was inescapable, and her mask seemed to concentrate the scent.

Suddently, there was an explosion of yellow paint on the wall to Maddie’s left. Someone was shooting at her! She barely dodged the opening volley, moving down the grated metal stairs awkwardly. As the shots got closer, she dove from the third highest stair, landing painfully on the cement.

“You have activated a manacle trap!” NAMI announced. The floor became a pillar of light, and Maddie was paralyzed. She couldn’t turn to see what was happening, but she felt the ground open beneath her outstretched legs. She felt a new weight on her ankles, then she could move again. When she looked down, she saw two large, heavy metal manacles on her ankles, joined together by a cord. She tried to separate her legs, but couldn’t get them more than two feet apart.

Maddie groaned, and picked up her gun. This was bad, but she was still in the game. She got uneasily to her feet, and tried walking. The manacles only allowed her to take mincing steps, but she rapidly looked around for one of the other girls. Her movement might be bad, but she could still shoot just fine. But her breathing had gotten quicker, and the mask had fogged up more.

Maddie heard the sound of rapid gunfire, and she instinctively tried to run out of the way. Her manacles caught, and she fell down, feeling a painful explosion on her chest on her way down. She reached down to touch the source of the pain and pulled her hand up: yellow paint.

She was hit. Now she would never get the purple card.

Maddie screamed as best she could, gnashing her teeth on Amanda’s panties in anger. She stood up to see who shot her, and saw Zoya holding her gun out. Beneath the mask, Maddie knew Zoya was smiling.

“You better move, Maddie! Raaina’s on her way over here and she’s even angrier than I am!” Zoya called out, retreating into cover. Maddie registered that Raaina just won a million dollars, and the best Maddie could do now was remain Amanda’s peronal servant.

She got down to all fours and started crawling away, figuring it was faster than walking. She made pretty good progress, getting behind a nearby barricade to get her bearings. She set her jaw, determined to at least shoot Raaina. With a million dollars, she could help her family get their fortune back, and free herself.

“MEOW!” the noise ripped itself from her throat, at least as best it could considered her mouth was shut. It was embarassing, and probably gave away her position.

Peering over the cover, she saw a flash of movement between some walls and shot at it, barely missing Raaina. But when she pulled the trigger again, her gun wouldn’t shoot! Maddie took cover behind her barricade and inspected her gun, noticing that it had a sliding mechanism built into the side. When she pulled it back, another paintball went into the chamber and she could shoot again.

Raaina and Zoya got automatic weapons and she only got a single-shooter?! Maddie didn’t have long to ponder this injustice though, because then she saw the other thing that Raaina and Zoya got. A small orb landed next to her, and after a second it exploded in yellow paint, covering Maddie’s body and mask. She lost, and her world became bitterness and canary yellow.

“You have lost!” NAMI announced. Furiously, Maddie removed her mask and spit Amanda’s panties onto the ground. Raaina had removed her mask too, and was smirking at Maddie.

“You cheated!” Maddie shouted. Zoya approached, joining the conversation.

“Whatever, Maddie. You could have won,” Raaina said, undoing her ponytail.

“Aren’t you going to shoot each other?” Maddie demanded. If she lost, she’d at least feel better if one of the other girls did too.

“What? No. Why would we do that?” Zoya asked.

“Uh, for the million dollars?” Maddie said sarcasticaly.

“I would never do that to Raaina!” Zoya countered.

“Me neither!” Raaina said, laughing at the thought.

Maddie stared at her old friends. They could have cooperated the whole time? Why wouldn’t they have told her that?

“Congratulations girls!” Amanda said, approaching the three of them. “You’ve earned your purple badges. They’ll take a little bit to print, but anyone with a light blue or yellow badge will follow any directions you give her.”

Zoya looked at Maddie with a smug grin.

“Maddie, lie on your back,” she ordered.

Maddie had no choice but to lie prone on her back, looking up. She saw Zoya wriggle out of her pants, seeing the girl’s full thighs and big butt. Zoya put one foot on either side of Maddie’s shoulders, then started squatting down. Maddie panicked as Zoya’s round butt got closer and closer to her face!

“Wait! Mew!” Maddie tried to call out, as Zoya smothered her face with her butt. Maddie felt its awful warmth and softness, as her face was covered in darkness. Slowly Zoya added more of her weight, pressing Maddie’s head painfully into the concrete.

“I liked doing this to guys, so I wanted to try it on you. It feels amazing! You like my big fat Greek ass now, Maddie?” Zoya said, wriggling her butt back and forth on Maddie’s face. Maddie tried to speak, but the sound was totally muffled into Zoya’s rear end.

“So why don’t you have a high sex drive?” Amanda asked Raaina.

“It’s hard for me, because I can only cum from oral sex and it takes a long time. Guys say they like doing it at first, but nobody wants to spend an hour licking me, you know?” Raaina confessed.

“Oh, we can fix that!” Amanda said. “Loloth can give you a hair-trigger orgasm, and an obedient slave girl who will spend hours licking you just the way you like. How does that sound?”

“Like heaven!” Raaina answered. The three girls laughed, and Maddie had a horrible suspicion that she would be that “obedient slave girl.”

“As for you, Maddie,” Amanda began speaking. Maddie couldn’t see anything (Zoya’s butt was so big it covered nearly her whole face), but she sensed that Amanda had kneeled down to speak to her.

“You probably think having a yellow badge won’t be too different than serving me. You’re wrong. It’s worse. It’s like, a million times worse. You won’t have any protections. You’ll even have to obey the girls with light blue badges. And some of those girls are even meaner than the ones with purple badges,” Amanda told her.

Maddie shook her head.

“You can’t even imagine the things girls will have you do. You’ll still work for me sometimes, for old times’ sake. But from now on you’re going to work for every girl in the company, at the lowest possible level. And they make it so you won’t even get used to it! I’m interested in seeing how the other girls will use you! There have been a lot of requests already,” Amanda said with mock curiosity.

Maddie wanted to reach up and slap her, but she could already feel the geography of her thoughts changing. She no longer thought of herself as Raaina and Zoya’s friend. Instead, she thought of herself as their servant, and she wondered about all the different ways she could make the Persian girls happy.

“You have been demoted,” NAMI said, in a condescending tone.

After a moment, Zoya told Maddie to stick her tongue out.