The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A More Permanent Position

by Mana Ray

Chapter 3: A Plan for All of Us

“Spoon.”

Maddie lifted a spoonful of organic, grass-fed frozen yogurt to the younger girl’s mouth, who gladly ate it up. Her name was Sasha and she loved decadence: as Maddie fed her, there was a girl massaging her feet, a girl massaging one of her hands, and another girl rubbing her shoulders. In her free hand, she was texting or looking at photos on her smart phone.

Maddie resented having to serve the spoiled young girl. With her long dark hair, the baby fat on her heart-shaped face, and her small body, she looked much younger than than her actual age. Her voice was dainty and playful, inviting people to pamper her.

Maddie looked at the frozen yogurt and felt her stomache grumble. It was made of the best things on Earth: fresh raspberries grown without pesticides, hand-made mochi, and a priceless blue truffle glaze. If Sasha had to pay for it, it’d cost over $100. But she got it and everything else for free, because she had a purple card. Maddie felt weak from hunger. She hadn’t eaten in over 6 hours.

Not that she could eat very well even at the best of times. Her auguments were to blame for that.

Maddie stood at attention, ready to get more yogurt for Sasha if she asked. She heard someone approaching from behind, and turned to see a tanned fashion model-looking girl approaching. The tall girl was carrying a pair of brown leather flats in both hands, and she had a light blue badge on. She wore a simple white tunic reaching to mid-thigh, with a gold metallic belt cinched around her tiny waist.

“I finished cleaning your shoes, ma’am,” the model announced, approaching the much younger girl and presenting the flats to her. Maddie noticed that the model girl had no shoes whatsoever.

Sasha put her phone down and reached out to examine her flats. Although they appeared worn, they were immaculately clean. Sasha smiled.

“Good job, Ali! Only, it took you a little longer than it should have,” Sasha told her, sounding totally condescending. “So, I’m going to need for you to skip lunch and start in on this next pair. Okay?”

Sasha reached down into a canvas bag that was leaning against her chair, and pulled out another pair of shoes. They were flats in a rosegold color, extraordinarily flashy and expensive. At the same time, based on at the scuffs and discoloration, Sasha had probably worn them a lot. When Ali saw the shoes, she blanched.

Even Maddie was sympathetic. She had worked the ‘shoe cleaning’ store for a while, and it was one of the more humiliating jobs she had done. Naturally, the girls were expected to use their tongues to clean the shoes.

“Yes ma’am,” Ali responded, gently taking Sasha’s flats. Maddie noticed how skinny the poor girl was compared to Sasha’s soft, full body.

“Spoon,” Sasha called out, not even bothering to look up from her phone. Maddie obediently gathered some yogurt and a raspberry onto the spoon, and fed it to Sasha. Reading her nametag, Maddie saw that the girl was the “Director of Social Networking.” All she seemed to do was play around on Eyestagran all day, since nearly all of the work was done by girls with light blue or yellow badges. Nonetheless, Sasha was earning $150k a year, along with all the perks of working here. Maddie tried not to think of her own salary.

After a few more bites, Sasha got bored of the yogurt and told Maddie to throw it away. All the other girls looked at the paper cup with wide eyes as Maddie dumped it into the trash—they were famished. Sasha decided that she wanted bonbons next, but dismissed Maddie because another girl would come feed her those.

Immediately, Maddie’s NAMI eyeglasses flashed with her next task. Maddie grimaced when she saw it. She had to go to the smoking room. Already she could feel her throat burning, but she scurried out of the lounge and into the main courtyard.

It had changed a lot over the past five months.

Maddie passed by the recently added dance studio and watched their practice. She noticed six tall, skinny girls dressed as ballerinas in pink tutus and pointe shoes. They all had their hair made into tight buns, and they were leaning against a balance bar. The entire wall of the room was mirrored, and Maddie suspected that it was a one-way mirror.

The girls had their bodies angled towards the window Maddie was looking in through, and Maddie could see they were all flushed red and glistening. Was it a heated room?

One by one, they stood on pointe with expert poise. The girl at the end of the line stumbled on her way up, and her eyes filled with fear.

Suddenly, their dance instuctor approached with her riding crop. She swatted the blonde girl painfully on her behind, putting her shoulder into the blow. The willowy blonde’s entire body shook with the blow, and she furrowed her brow in pain. Maddie saw the she had a defined nose and high cheekbones, like some kind of aristocratic girl.

“Thank yoo, Madame!” the brunette finally managed with her French accent. It sounded like she was biting her cheek, but aside from that she made no other reaction. Looking at the bodies of the other ballerinas, Maddie could tell they had received similar punishments from the sadistic instructor.

The instructor, a pale young Russian woman, wore simple sweats and a tank top. Her hair was also in a bun, and she casually wiped the sweat from her face. She looked severe and beautiful, with narrow eyes and thin frowning lips.

“No more mistakes! The next girl who messes up, will trade places with Trish!” the instructor shouted. The girls all stood up straight, preparing for the next movement. They didn’t dare to move. Maddie could almost feel their heart rates increase, and then she saw Trish.

In the back corner of the room was a nude blonde girl straddling what appeared to be a wide wooden triangle. She had one knee on either side of it, and her ankles were tied to her thighs so that the weight of her body was resting on her pussy! It seemed like the edge of the wood went directly between her sex, and since her hands were bound behind her back with a pink ribbon, she couldn’t adjust herself very easily. Her face was utterly red, and her hair was a mess.

What confused Maddie, though, was the pointe shoes that were placed a few feet in front of Trish. Maddie watched curiously as Trish leaned forward, moving her head near to the ground to reach one shoe that was resting on a small table. Then she stuck out her tongue, and licked the entire length of a pointe shoe’s insole. She swallowed dramatically, and licked it once more, obviously putting pressure onto it. Maddie noticed the girl’s thigh muscles straining—she must have been using them to keep the weight off of her pussy. Trish licked the shoe once more, then returned to her upright position. When she finished, she looked silently at the instructor, who came to inspect her progress.

“Katelyn!” the instructor called out. A brunette ballerina approached daintily, standing at attention.

“Give Trish some of your saliva. She is running dry,” the instructor said, a small smile on her face. Katelyn looked at Trish sympathetically, then leaned down to spit into the soles of the pointe shoes Trish was licking. After a few spits, she returned to the balance bar.

Suddenly, the instructor whacked Trish’s bare back with her riding crop. Trish moaned so loudly that Maddie was sure girls would hear her in the plaza.

“Trish’s body confuses pain for pleasure,” NAMI added, although Maddie didn’t make any indication of wanting to know that.

“You’re almost late,” NAMI warned. Maddie began running to get to the smoking room. She hoped the instructor didn’t notice her.

Miraculously, she arrived on time.

She stood in front of the frosted glass door and swallowed, bracing herself for the awful room. Suddenly the door slid open, releasing the odor of tobacco into the hallway. Maddie rushed into the room, and the door slid shut behind her.

Maddie looked around, relieved that there were only a few girls smoking here right now. One was on a divan, another was on a sofa, and the one who paged Maddie was seated on a leather armchair. Maddie saw that she was a small Chinese girl with jet black hair and porcelain skin. She had a small nose and was frowning as she looked at Maddie.

“There you are! Don’t be late again,” the small Chinese girl warned her. She had a pack of cigarettes in her hand, with some kind of Chinese writing on the sides.

“Here, take one of these and put your equipment on,” the Chinese girl told Maddie. Maddie reached out to take the cigarette, already feeling nauseous. Then she went to the counter and picked up one of the pink collars, which she placed tightly around her neck. Attached to it was a leash, which she handed to Miss Zuang. The rich Chinese girl sat back smiling, happy that she was about to get her nicotine fix. Maddie knelt a few feet in front of her, lit the cigarette, and started smoking. Her throat burned and she started coughing, but she knew better than to quit.

The pink collar around Maddie’s neck filtered all the nicotine out of the cigarette, and funneled it to whoever was holding the leash. So while Maddie was inhaling all the hot smoke and tar, she wasn’t feeling anything positive from the act of smoking.

Miss Zuang, on the other hand, was feeling a pleasant nicotine buzz, without having to get her hands or mouth dirty. The Loloth employees who wanted to smoke generally did it this way, and this was the only place in the entire building they were allowed to smoke. It was fitted with special vents (that Maddie was expected to exhale her smoke into) that were on a separate circuit from the general air supply.

Behind her, Miss Zuang took a phone call and started speaking in Mandarin to whoever was on the other line. Judging by the way she would laugh, it was a personal call.

At first, Maddie could only take brief drags of the cigarette, unable to bear the burning sensation as it went deeper into her lungs. After a few drags, Miss Zuang jabbed Maddie with the sharp toe of her high heeled shoe.

“Drag it deeper! I’m barely getting anything here. Or do you want spittoon duty?” Miss Zuang threatened, covering the speaker on her phone.

“No, Imperial Highness!” Maddie pleaded, then took an extra long drag for show. It took all her determination to keep sucking the hot air into her body, and she nearly wretched, but Miss Zuang seemed satisfied. From then on, Maddie had to take deep drags of the awful cigarette while the Chinese girl chatted away. When she finished the first cigarette, Miss Zuang handed her another one, ordering her to light it immediately. Maddie observed the black cigarette box, and suspected it was a cheap brand, but with high nicotine content. It would explain the awful taste.

At least there was a T.V in the room so Maddie had something to pass the time while she was stuck smoking. She looked up and watched Loloth’s channel, which was mostly propaganda.

On the show, two anchors were sitting behind a typical news desk. They wore half-frame glasses and carried purple badges. One was the typical U.S news anchor with blonde hair, white teeth and the girl-next-door look. The other was more exotic, with a swarthy complexion and black hair. Both of the girls were almost unbelievably gorgeous: plump lips, big eyes, and perfect upturned noses.

“Well Savannah, it’s an exciting time to work for Loloth, huh?” the dark-haired anchor began.

“Oh definitely, Chelsea. Definitely. I mean, the perks beat every other company in the world!” the blonde anchor said, flashing her brilliant smile. Somehow, Maddie knew that the girl always wanted to be a news anchor, and Loloth was fulfilling her wish.

“It’s interesting you should say that. Because I just did a piece on how more and more companies are switching to the Loloth model. Let’s go to that now,” Chelsea said. She fixed her perfect hair, and the light shimmered off her diamond bracelet in an awesome way.

Maddie watched as the screen cut to a shot of the front lawn at a sorority house. There was a small Philipina girl lying on a recliner. She wore a purple bikini and purple sunglasses, and she was being fanned by a white girl wearing a yellow bikini. By looking at how sweaty the white girl was, it was a hot day there.

“Here at LMCU,” Chelsea began narrating from off-screen. “The students have adopted the Loloth model. You can see Analyn here reclining on the lawn while Sarah keeps her cool. Analyn is part of the student council, who were all chosen for purple badges.”

Analyn was smiling as another white girl approached with a pitcher full of lemonade. She wore a light blue bikini, which contrasted with her red hair. She had a tight, toned body, like she went to the gym a lot. Maddie admired her muscle tone as the red-haired girl poured Analyn some lemonade. Analyn snapped her fingers and pointed towards her feet. The red-haired girl looked at the camera and blushed furiously, then set down the pitcher and knelt before Analyn’s feet, kissing them all over.

Then the camera panned to the right, revealing a team of girls detailing what must have been Analyn’s car. They were all attractive, of different nationalities, and they had very serious expressions on their faces. Each one was wearing a revealing yellow bikini. Some were sunburnt, and Maddie saw that Analyn’s car was a Manseretti! Those things cost half a million dollars!

“It’s a lot of pressure on me.” A girl’s voice started speaking. She had a vocal fry, making her sound younger than she appeared.

The camera cut to a medium shot of Analyn sitting for an interview, wearing an evening gown and gold jewelery. The red-haired girl was brushing her hair attentively, but she was still wearing her bikini.

“I mean, it’s nice that these girls are paying increased tuition that goes to my personal budget, but I have to think of different ways to spend that money!” Analyn said. The camera cut to her walk-in closet, stuffed with designer brands that cost a fortune.

“Also, I love that I have all these people to help me with my schoolwork and domestic chores, but then I have all these social obligations! This is the third party I’ve been to this week. It’s exhasting,” Analyn added, with a sigh.

“I can’t wait to work at Loloth. I’m really glad to be part of this pilot program,” she finished. Then she turned to the red-haired girl behind her.

“And I’m so thankful that Loloth chose Amy here as my assistant. Can you believe that up until last month, she was starting rumors that I was a man? Now she sucks my toes and keeps track of my social calendar. And she knows first hand that I’m a woman with a healthy sexual appetite. Right Amy?”

Amy swallowed, and seemed like she wanted to scream.

“Yes Miss Analyn,” she said, with a mechanical smile.

“Oh, that reminds me. Would you please skip your class tonight? I need someone to warm me up before the party,” Analyn said, smirking at the camera.

Amy clenched her jaw.

“Miss Analyn, I have a midterm—”

Analyn raised a hand, silencing Amy.

“This is more important! Besides, you don’t need a college degree to work for me! I promise you’ll make minimum wage... Eventually,” Analyn told Amy, with a dubious grin on her face.

Amy shut her eyes, but continued lovingly brushing Analyn’s hair.

The camera cut back to Chelsea and Savannah at the news desk.

“Wow, Analyn shows some real promise,” Savannah said. “I think she’ll be good for our human resources department. So good at managing personnel!”

“And that’s only one college that’s adopted our system,” Chelsea responded. “There are three dozen more who have also taken the leap, and two hundred that have applied! By this time next year, even public universities will be seriously considering joining Loloth.”

The screen cut to a graph that predicted Loloth’s growth. Maddie was shocked to see that 25% of companies in the U.S. had already adopted the Loloth system. By next year, it would be 60%.

The screen faded to Loloth’s logo, which was a spiderweb in a circular shape. The middle consisted of a small purple layer, followed by a slightly larger light blue layer, and the outside (which was most of the web’s volume) was an irridescent yellow color. Maddie found her eyes drawn to the yellow part, in spite of her desire to look at the center.

“Chunhuo!” Miss Zuang called out, interrupting Maddie’s trance. She felt a stabbing pain in her back, and realized that Miss Zuang must have kicked her. Maddie saw that her cigarette had burned to the butt, and knew that she hadn’t been smoking for the past minute. She quickly lit up another cigarette (her fourth), and took a deep drag, hoping to placate Miss Zuang.

“Too late. Let’s go to the hookah. I’m losing my buzz,” Miss Zuang told Maddie, pulling Maddie away by the collar. Maddie followed, cursing herself for her mistake.

The hookah was located in the middle of a pit, surrounded loosely by sofas, lounge chairs, and chaises. A special vaccuum sucked most of the smoke away, so the women sitting around the hookah could keep their clothes free of smoke odors. Maddie climbed down into the pit, taking a seat on the granite floor, and picked up a hose. There was already another girl there, an attractive blonde Brittish girl, taking deep drags from a hose. The woman holding her leash looked exotic—maybe from Barbados. She had dark skin but brilliant green eyes, and long dark hair. She paid no attention to Miss Zuang or Maddie.

Maddie and the Brittish girl exchanged sympathetic glances, then took turns hitting the pipe. The hookah was even worse than the cigarettes: although the smoke was cooler, there much more of it. Miss Zuang relaxed in her chair as Maddie puffed away, obviously getting a wonderful buzz. Maddie couldn’t even tell what the flavor was supposed to be, the taste was so bad. Maybe grapefruit?

Since Miss Zuang had her eyes closed, Maddie dared to look around the room. She saw that one girl with a purple badge was actually smoking—very unusual to see. The smoking girl had bright red hair in loose ringlets, and a pale complexion. After each drag, she would turn to the tall, skinny blonde kneeling next to her, and blow the smoke in the girl’s face! Although the blonde’s eyes watered, she would smile appreciatively each time. Maddie noticed tiny frown lines forming along the blonde’s eyes, and she carried an ashtray for her Irish mistress.

Maddie also observed a tan girl fitted with a special mask that covered her whole mouth, with a small gap wide enough to hold a cigarette. Maddie saw the girl had barely a stitch of clothing: she only had on a narrow tube top and lace briefs. Her hair was pulled into a ponytail, and she was kneeling in front of a plump Greek girl who was holding her leash. The plump Greek girl was wearing black tights and a skirt that seemed to emphasize her shapely body. She had kicked her high heels off and was lying on the chaise, a haughty smile on her wide face.

The tan girl inhaled through her mouth and exhaled through her nose almost nonstop, although her eyes showed that she despised it.

“Tag,” Maddie said, looking at the girl with the mask.

“Annie Alderman. Age 28.” NAMI explained. “She developed a highly successful ad campaign marketing cigarettes to children.”

Maddie didn’t know whether to feel sorry for the girl. Then the Greek girl put a blindfold over her eyes, which Maddie felt was kind of cruel. The Greek girl noticed Maddie staring, and she quickly looked away.

“You are being tagged!” NAMI announced, and Maddie felt her stomache turn.

After they had smoked a few bowls of shisha, Miss Zuang seemed to have enough.

“Okay Nuli,” Miss Zuang said to Maddie. “I’m going to see a movie now. You can go.”

Maddie bowed to Miss Zuang, and followed her out of the smoking room. When they got out, she felt like she could breathe again. Miss Zuang sprayed her own mouth with some breath freshener, and walked down the hall towards the plaza.

Although Maddie had no specific place to go, she knew that holding still too long would alert Loloth that she was being ‘idle.’ So she went towards the plaza, afraid of crossing the wrong girl. As she walked, she noticed that they had re-decorated the hallway. There were glamorous portraits of the girls with purple badges that made them look like divine beings. Each one would have her light-blue assistant in the photo, in some submissive posture. For example, one picture showed a girl reading a book in a beautiful library, as her assistant carried a stack of books over to her table.

As Maddie walked towards the plaza, she noticed an index card on a table. It was very unusual, since Loloth was an entirely paperless company (this made it easier to track what everyone was doing). Maddie picked it up and looked at it.

It read, “What does Loloth even do?” in neat handwriting. Maddie immediately thought of all the things Loloth did for its employees. Then she thought of their information technology, medical advancements, and corporate takeovers. But Maddie couldn’t think of any specific product or service that Loloth actually sold. Even back before she was working for Loloth, she didn’t know any place she could go to buy things from their company.

Maddie’s NAMI eyeglasses beeped with her next job: she was working the carport again. She stopped herself from groaning and started moving towards the employee garage, suffering for the new policy that Sasha had introduced a few weeks ago.

Loloth policy insisted that their office must be kept clean. To accomplish this, they had “cleaner girls” working at each entrance to the building. These girls’ job was something like a greeter: they welcomed each employee, then licked the soles of the womens’ shoes clean before they entered the building. Maddie was thankful that she was at least working the garage: some girls had to clean the shoes of women who came in off the street. They were allowed rags for the job, but it didn’t improve things much.

On her way to the garage, Maddie couldn’t stop thinking: what does Loloth even do to make so much money?

* * *

Maddie was holding a tablet, looking at Loloth’s newest employees. There were five of the girls, in their mid 20s, and they had all defaulted on their student loans. They were wearing casual clothes, standing nervously in a line as Amanda looked them over.

“What did you major in?” Amanda asked the first girl, a short Indian girl with ravishing black hair.

“Uh, art history,” the girl answered, her hands folded nervously in front of her.

“Oh, great! You can pick which colors women should paint their nails! I’m assigning you to the salon,” Amanda said.

The Indian girl winced, but quickly left for the salon.

“And you?” Amanda asked the next girl. This girl looked exotic, with smoldering brown eyes, big eyebrows and a lean face. Maybe she was Lebanese.

“I studied literature,” The Lebanese girl answered.

“Okay, perfect. You can start by editing my wekipeda page, then compose some holiday letters for me,” Amanda told her.

The Lebanese girl frowned—this clearly wasn’t what she was expecting when she agreed to work for Loloth.

The new program (pioneered by Amanda, for which she got an amazing bonus) allowed women who defaulted on their loans to work for Loloth, who would take over their loan payments in return. As more companies switched to the Loloth model, jobs for graduates became more competitive, more demanding, and poorer paying so this was a very popular option for graduates who had failed to find good employment. Of course these women didn’t know what it was like to work at Loloth, and Loloth selected the most desperate ones who would accept the outrageous terms of the contract. Most of these girls would be working for Loloth for 15 years before their loans were paid off, between their low wages and living expenses. Living on-site was mandatory for the employees.

By the end, they were often worse off than they would have been skipping college altogether.

“What was your major?” Amanda asked the next girl, a mousy brunette, who couldn’t have been more than five feet tall. Maddie saw how Amanda towered over them both, remembering that she used to be so tall.

“Women’s studies,” the girl answered.

“Have I got a place for you!” Amanda said. “Have her go to the leisure room,” she told Maddie, who quickly assigned the brunette there.

The girl was smiling now, but she wouldn’t be once she arrived there. The “Leisure Room,” was the place where girls with purple badges went to release their sexual energy. It was the place where Maddie saw Chelsea and Anya, and she had spent many days working there herself. She remembered how her throat was coated with the juices of so many different women, on days that were so busy she barely had time to clean up between clients. Or maybe that was deliberate?

Something about having a purple badge vastly enhanced womens’ sexual appetites, was the only way Maddie could explain it. She had never believed a girl could orgasm so many times and still want more. Or that they could be so ungrateful and cruel towards a girl slaving away for their benefit.

Amanda assigned the rest of the girls, then invited Maddie to join her for lunch. Maddie rolled her eyes and went along with it—Amanda didn’t require that Maddie be enthusiastic about doing things for her like other girls did.

Handing off the tablet to an Arabic girl, Maddie followed Amanda to a table in the plaza, where Raaina and Zoya were already seated. They smiled and waved at Amanda, and Maddie felt a surge of jealousy that they seemed like better friends than she had ever been. They didn’t even acknowledge Maddie, which made her feel self-conscious. Was this how she treated people in high school?

“So, how was your vacation?” Raaina asked Amanda, who was showing an impressive tan from her time in Tahiti. Maddie knelt by Amanda’s side as they talked back and forth, resting her head on Amanda’s lap as she knew the girl liked. Amanda had on a short dress today, so Maddie’s cheek rested on her bare thigh. Amanda played with her hair absentmindedly, which Maddie enjoyed despite how humiliating it was.

“Hey!” Zoya called out, snapping her fingers. A Persian girl approached, wearing a thick silver bracelet. She had almond eyes and thick black hair, and was dressed simply in a blue plaid long-sleeved shirt and tight black jeans. Based on her regal nose and full lips, Maddie guessed she was rich before accepting a job at Loloth. Now she dressed like a college student on laundry day, complete with leather sandals and cheap jewelery. There were at least three piercings in her right ear, along with one in her nose.

“How can I help?” the girl asked, putting on a brilliant fake smile.

“We’ll take three orders of bluefin sushi, one quinoa salad, and a fruit medley to start. As for our... friend,” Zoya added dubiously. “She will have the rose petals. And bring us some sugar and oxidized almond oil for a foot exfoliation.”

The Persian girl typed all of that into her bracelet, then bowed and left to retrieve the order. The kitchen at Loloth could make food of any nationality: they had a staff of renowned chefs and a seemingly limitless pantry. Unfortunately for Maddie’s sake, that was a privelege that only girls with purple badges could use. For the rest of them, the food was leftovers, nutritious gruel, or worse.

Maddie braced herself to give all the other girls their foot exfoliations. No matter how many times she did it, she found it dreadful. Soon the Persian girl was back, with another girl carrying the rest of the food. They set the sushi, salad, and fruit onto the table, then placed a bowl of oil and a bowl of sugar on the ground for Maddie’s sake. Maddie swallowed, and prepared for the job.

She started on Zoya, knowing that she would be punished if she didn’t put the demanding Persian girl first. She took off Zoya’s priceless Chanelle platform sandals, and then applied a thin layer of oil to the girl’s soles using a brush that they provided her. Zoya’s feet were immaculately cared for, and her soles seemed even higher than they were last time Maddie worshipped her feet not that long ago.

When she had delicately coated the entirety of Zoya’s size 7 feet, she dipped one into the bowl of sugar. Then, after closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Maddie began licking the sugar from Zoya’s soles. The taste was overpoweringly saccharine, but she could also taste the slightly rancid almond oil that they had her using.

She started with many small licks, to get the majority of sugar off. This was the best part, since her tongue barely touched Zoya’s soles. It just felt grainy and sweet, although eating so much sugar wasn’t pleasant. When she had removed the majority of the sugar, she licked Zoya’s entire soles from heel to toe, using her tongue to apply pressure. As her tongue moved up Zoya’s foot, she felt grains of sugar and dead skin piling onto her tongue, which she had to swallow. She could only see Zoya’s toned legs as she worked, jealous that she looked so tan.

“A little harder, Maddie. I went out dancing last night, and I really need some foot love,” Zoya said, not bothering to look down.

Maddie blushed as the girls conversed above her. She couldn’t believe that her old friends could be so sadistic. In spite of herself, she was very wet while she worked on Zoya’s feet—she guessed this was because one of her augments. She seemed to take an unusual interest in womens’ feet now, although she was deeply confused if it was a good or bad thing.

As Maddie licked, she thought of that card she found asking, “What does Loloth even do?” In the past few months, Loloth had expanded voraciously. The company now owned several chains of botique retail shops and salons, where customers could expect the height of service.

One example was a clothing store where a woman only needed to sit and receive a foot / shoulder massage and sip champagne while the shop girls fetched dresses and shoes that would look nice on her. Each store was kept immaculately clean, so the women could walk around barefoot while the shop girls polished the shoes she had worn in (using their tongues of course, but if the customers noticed it they didn’t complain). Some even had a service where they’d detail a customer’s car while she shopped with them along with any other errands the customer requested.

Another project was the Loloth Mall.

The idea actually came from Zoya, based on her ideal shopping experience. It was advertized as a shopping center with the highest-quality retail botiques and services, although it was actually much more comprehensive.

Its founding principal was that the customer had the purple badge, and the workers had yellow badges. It had free valet services, eager assistants who would carry whatever a woman purchased, and a variety of free services for visitors. Women would spend entire days in the mall, going between full-body massages, free samples of artisinal chocolate and wine, elaborate hair and makeup services, and complimentary manicures and pedicures. There were even tailors working at each store, to make sure that the clothes were fitted to whomever bought them. If the women had too much to drink, they could either have an employee drive their car home, or take a nap in one of the luxurious beds. They’d be awoken a few hours later, by a yellow-badge girl nuzzling their toes.

It was an extraordinary success, especially compared to the flagging mall that it replaced. Customers didn’t know, however, that the girls with the yellow badges lived on-site at the mall, and they underwent comprehensive training on how to best serve customers every day. Over time, their worlds became smaller and more focused on others’ pleasure until they were little more than expert slaves. They agreed to the job in the hopes that they would someday possess a purple badge, but Maddie knew firsthand how unlikely that was.

Loloth’s policy, unspoken but quite obvious, was that there had to be a certain ratio of women with purple badges, light blue badges, and yellow badges.

“Get between my toes too, girl!” Zoya called out. Maddie sighed, then ran her tongue between each of Zoya’s toes many times. When she had finished Zoya, she moved on to Raaina, who also largely ignored her efforts. Unlike Zoya, Raaina enjoyed having her toes sucked, so Maddie spent less time on the exfoliation and more time sucking on the Persian girl’s toes. As Maddie worshipped their feet, the girls talked about their busy social lives.

Raaina bragged once more about her active dating life. Ever since Loloth gave her an augment that made it easy for her to orgasm, she enjoyed the attention of men and women alike. She raved about sex, detailing her transformation from a frigid girl to a sex-loving vixen. She was positively glowing each time Maddie saw her, and had newfound confidence. Between the attention from men in her private life and the attention of Loloth’s pleasure girls in her work life, she was probably the most sexual person Maddie had ever known. She joked that she might as well have her office in the Leisure Room since she spent so much time there.

Zoya was a little more reserved, only adding the occasional word to the conversation.

The Persian girl returned with Maddie’s new food, dumping a flurry of rose petals into the water basin beneath the table. Maddie, despite her reservations, immediately started eating the rose petals from the girls’ foot bath. They were an array of beautiful colors: white, pink, red, and Maddie ate as quickly as she could.

Somehow, due to her augments and the way the roses were engineered, they contained protein, carbohydrates, and even fat. Although they tasted bitter, Maddie could live off of the flower petals. Even though they were nourishing they never made her feel full, so she felt ravenously hungry most of the time. This was made worse by the fact that girls with purple badges ate all of the best food, usually throwing away their leftovers.

Occasionally, a girl would allow her servant some humiliating taste of quality food, like when Sasha would have her statuesque assistant lick the spoon clean that she just used to eat a bowl of frozen yogurt. Maddie remembered one day when her job was to lick an Arabic’s girl’s hands clean as she ate a juicy lamb sandwich. It was especially torturous because the Arabic girl didn’t use siverware, instead eating with her bare hands in the traditional style. Maddie tasted wonderful spices off of the posh girl’s fingers as her own stomache growled in protest.

“Here Maddie, you can have this one,” Amanda said, holding a piece of sushi beneath the table. Although Maddie’s instinct was to reach for it with her hands, she knew that Amanda liked it when she took it with her mouth. Taking a break from the rose petals, Maddie ate the sushi from Amanda’s hands.

It tasted amazing—the perfect blend of salty and savory, and the rice had just the right consistency. Even when Maddie had money, this would have been a great piece of sushi. Immediately after Maddie swallowed it, she knew the reason Amanda had given her the piece. She still had most of her rose petals left to eat, and now they would taste much worse by comparison. Cursing Amanda, vowing to get even, she lowered her head to her foot bath and continued eating the rose petals.

Amanda’s toes were still painted a vibrant red color from the last pedicure Maddie had given her, but she knew that the girl would demand another one soon. She licked a few of the rose petals off Amanda’s feet, careful to only take one at a time. Occasionally, she would plant small kisses on Amanda’s feet.

After lunch, the girls went their separate ways. Maddie followed Amanda back up to her office, jealous of the designer clothes that the girl was wearing. When they arrived, they stopped to chat with Maddie’s replacement. The girl was pale with black hair styled in a pixie cut, with defined cheekbones and striking eyes. She had a piercing in her eyebrow, and three more in her right ear like the Persian girl who took their food order. Her skin seemed flushed, for some reason.

“Hi Miss Mathis!” the girl said, rising to her feet. “Can I pleeease cum?”

Amanda didn’t even break her stride.

“Sorry Kim, I need you to finish those reports first. Shouldn’t take more than a few hours,” Amanda told her, with a mean smile.

Kim groaned, and sat back down, putting her arms on the armrests of her chair and staring at the screen. Maddie glanced at it and saw that it displayed a man and a woman having sex! Looking closer, Maddie saw that Amanda was the woman, obviously enjoying herself as the man thrusted away. She had a blissful smile, and looked straight at the camera. Maddie turned to Amanda, who had also stopped to view it.

“Kim’s job is to watch my encounters, and give feedback on how I can do things better. This particular guy was... is? Her boyfriend. But she was alright with him fucking me. In fact, Kim even volunteered to do the camera work. Isn’t that sweet?” Amanda asked. Kim was obviously distraught, but her attention was focused on her own arousal. Maddie could hear a faint buzzing.

“So she has a little egg inside of her that vibrates away, and an augment that she can’t cum without my permission. She gets to the edge, then the video cuts off, and she has to quickly write down all the sexy ideas she has for me to try next,” Amanda told Maddie.

Kim started breathing heavier, her hand white as they gripped onto the chair. Eventually, she started moving her thighs, obviously trying to urge her sex toy on further. Suddenly, the screen cut to a word processor, and Kim frantically started typing away.

“Come on,” Amanda told Maddie, and the two went into her office.

Maddie saw how lavish Amanda’s office had become, and figured that it matched the girl’s new megalomania. Now, Amanda had several girls whose entire jobs were to hang out in her office, pleasing her. Amanda had them wear negligees, robes, and other intimate apparel. They had on restrictive gold jewelery such as tight collars or bangles, and elaborate anklets. One, a pale red-haired white girl, was playing the guitar while another kneeled before her using a tambourine to keep the rhythm. The kneeling girl had olive-colored skin big eyebrows, making Maddie think she was from Romania. Her jewelery seemed to complement her skin tone, even as it made her seem like a high-class slave. Maddie could see the girl’s eyes that she loathed her situation, but she gave an impressive performance in spite of that.

There were other girls too. Two of them—pretty tan girls—were wrapped in each other’s arms as they passionately kissed on top of a sheepskin rug. Another girl seemed to just be reading a newspaper, maybe so she could summarize it to Amanda later. Although all this seemed to be for her benefit, Amanda barely paid them any mind, taking a seat at her desk and addressing Maddie.

Amanda could have wanted Maddie in her office for any number of reasons. Usually, it was because she enjoyed having Maddie lick her pussy for hours, bringing her countless orgasms. Maddie always despised the act of performing unrequited oral sex on her former rival, although she put her best effort forth each time. If she showed a lack of enthusiasm, Amanda was likely to punish her. In fact, any time Maddie messed up, Amanda would come up with cruel punishments to inflict on her. Sometimes it was simple things, such as spanking her with a hairbrush. Other times it was more exotic.

Maddie’s cheeks burned with humiliation as she remembered the day Amanda made her addicted to eating pussy. After lapping away at Amanda’s sex for hours, her old nemesis sent her out, where she immediately begged to eat the pussy of every girl she encountered. Of course Kim was happy for the attention, but when she had her fill she sent Maddie to the plaza. For several hours, she crawled from table to table licking different womens’ pussies until they’d send her away. To her shame, even girls with yellow badges took advantage of her condition. It only stopped when Amanda was leaving work for the day and saw Maddie’s head working away dilligently in the receptionist’s lap.

“You’re wondering why I brought you here?” Amanda asked Maddie, snapping her out of her bad daydream.

“Yes, Miss Mathis,” Maddie answered, nervous before the beautiful blonde. Somehow, each time Maddie saw her, she was more beautiful. Now her blonde hair seemed radiant, and her skin was a delightful shade of vanilla mixed with honey. Was her neck always so swan-like?

“Here, take a seat on the sofa. Today, Loloth’s new channel starts broadcasting. I want company while I watch the show I helped produce,” Amanda said, motioning to the pink designer sofa she had in her office. Maddie walked to the sofa and took a seat, dimly realizing that she hadn’t actually sat on the sofa in a very long time. Amanda had a strict policy about allowing her to use furniture. Usually, she’d be kneeling in front of Amanda as the other girl sat on the sofa.

Amanda joined her, kicking off her high heels and resting her feet in Maddie’s lap. Without being told, Maddie put some myrrh oil onto her hands and started massaging Amanda’s feet. She stared at them for a while, admiring Amanda’s graceful, thin toes and powerful arches. A long time ago, they had the same size feet, now Maddie’s were smaller than size 5.

“Oh, here, it’s on!” Amanda told her, pointing at the screen.

The T.V. show was about girls in a boarding school setting. The main actresses were devastatingly beautiful: one blonde (Sonya), one brunette (Olivia) and one light-skinned black girl (Michelle).

In the first scene, they were sitting around a table eating lunch. Each of the main girls had some kind of purple clothing on, and judging by their attitudes, they were the queen bees of the school. While they gossiped about parties and relationships, different girls would walk by to refill their drinks, offer them expensive hors d’oeuvres, and to take away their dirty silverware. As the scene played on, Maddie saw that every student in the school was wearing either purple, light blue, or yellow and they acted accordingly.

In the next scene, Sonya and Michelle were walking down the locker hall between classes, but the way the students reacted was weird. Of course, Sonya and Michelle each had a servant girl carrying their books, but even the students who watched them pass by were star-struck! Many were taking photos, making it seem like the girls were walking down the red carpet.

In the background, Maddie could see a Japanese girl with a purple skirt leaning up against a locker, while another girl kneeled before her, her head beneath the fabric as she lapped away at her mistress. The show didn’t even bother to explain why that was the case, although the Japanese girl waved at Michelle and Sonya before giving a little gasp of pleasure. The Japanese girl then rested on her slave’s head as another girl with a cell phone filmed the liason.

The next scene seemed to be a P.E. class, but it was just Olivia lying down at a massage table as two girls worked away on her. One, a cute Norwegian girl, rubbed her shoulders while the other massaged her feet. There were several other massage tables set up, each one attended by two, sometimes three girls. Although it took place in a gym, the mood lighting made it seem more like a lurid spa. Olivia had a tall freckled brunette with curly brown hair kneeling underneath the table, holding up her cell phone so that she could talk while her face was resting in the groove.

The show continued on like that, in different settings. The girls never seemed to drive their own expensive cars, instead having a driver so they could giggle and drink together in the back seat. They went on vacations to the most beautiful places on Earth, and dined at the finest restaurants, always surrounded by attentive women who would serve their every need.

“Well what do you think?” Amanda asked Maddie, pulling her feet away. Maddie tried to ignore the sense of loss she felt when Amanda withdrew her feet, remembering that she was supposed to hate this girl.

“Uh, I liked it. I liked the part where Olivia was voted “Most Beautiful Student,” even though Sonya got mad,” Maddie answered.

“Yeah, can you believe that show only cost $5 million per episode to make? And we got twenty episodes!” Amanda told her. Then she cleared her throat, and looked down into her own lap. Maddie sighed, then got to her knees in a familiar position before her old enemy. Amanda, as usual, wasn’t wearing panties, so all Maddie had to do was nudge her red dress up before licking her beautiful pussy.

Maddie felt the familiar sensation of Amanda’s pubic hair against her face (girls with purple badges almost never shaved their pubic hair, although they might have a girl trim it if they felt inclined) as she applied herself to the task. Amanda’s lips were small and symetrical, and Maddie wondered if it was an augment, or NAMI, or her own perversion that made her enjoy Amanda’s natural perfume. She put the tip of her tongue onto Amanda’s warm sex, and delicately insterted her tongue deep inside the girl she used to mock. Amanda gave a gasp of approval, and settled into the cushions. This was going to be a long ordeal.

“That show is going to broadcast internationally across the world. Do you know why it’s so special?” Amanda asked rhetorically. Maddie could only moan into Amanda’s pussy, which she always enjoyed.

“Mmm! Becauuse it’s putting us one step closer to our goal: the Loloth system taking over every aspect of life!” Amanda cooed. Maddie felt her heart sink.

“Lick a little deeper Maddie.” Maddie, despite her revulsion, put her tongue deeper into Amanda’s pussy. Now her entire pallette was covered with the other girl’s juices.

“Anyway, yeah. We’re pretty much there already. You haven’t noticed? Education, business, and now pop culture will all adopt the Loloth model. It won’t be long until.. OH!.. the government surrenders to us. But even if they don’t, people have to make a living, right? So they’d have to work at a Loloth-controlled company, and we’d have them.” Amanda boasted. She spread her legs a little further apart, which was Maddie’s signal to step up her efforts.

Suddenly, Amanda lost her compsure as an orgasm rocked through her. She all but ejaculated into Maddie’s willing mouth, expelling a thin, sickly sweet mixture that Maddie swallowed immediately. She could feel it coating her throat on the way down. When it reached her stomache, it seemed to merge with her very essence. She realized bitterly that her tongue was an excellent sex toy for a girl she hated. But one orgasm was never enough.

All Maddie could think about was a world controlled entirely by Loloth, which distracted her from licking Amanda’s pussy. All it took was a warning, though, and she focused all her attention back on her duty.

“Get comfortable, Maddie. Things will stay this way for a long time,” Amanda told her, resting one hand possessively on the girl’s head. Maddie shut her eyes, and continued her torrid duty.

She wasn’t dismissed until nearly an hour later, at which point her entire body was screaming in protest. Amanda looked more refreshed than ever, as Maddie stood up and stretched her sore muscles. She noticed that the tile in Amanda’s office was somehow heated, so that a girl could walk around barefoot and still be comfortable. This heating wasn’t extended to Maddie’s living quarters, where she was heading now.

It was late evening, and most of the girls with purple badges had gone home. Their receptionists were still at their stations, typing away furiously to complete their assignments. With their supervisors gone, it was the best chance the girls had to work without constant interruptions. Maddie even felt jealous of the girls with light blue badges, that they got to do actual work beyond people-pleasing.

When Maddie reached the bottom of the stairs, she noticed another white index card, which she took for litter at first. She flipped it over to see if there was anything on the other side. In the same neat handwriting as the last card, this one read, “Could anyone stop Loloth?”

Maddie dropped the card, and briskly walked away trying not to draw attention to herself. As much as she thought of the question, she couldn’t imagine any reasonable answers.

Maddie swiped her yellow badge to enter the dormitories, and the screen displayed that she could have six hours of sleep tonight, and one hour of leisure time. She rubbed her temples, and sighed. She hadn’t been permitted a decent night’s sleep in a long time. Even six hours was generous.

Everything about the Yellow Dorms was designed to remind the girls of their place, starting with the common area Maddie entered through. Its floors were made of cheap tile, the kind of thing she’d expect to find in a fast food restaurant. The furniture was functional, but cheap. There were obviously fake wood tables, and uncomfortable chairs in bright orange and green colors. As Maddie walked in, she noticed several girls dressed in different fetishy outfits sitting around. Some were talking, some were resting their heads on the table, trying desparately to catch up on missed sleep, and others were watching the T.V. screens that dominated the room.

There were monitors that streamed television shows constantly, usually about rich girls’ lives. There was one about an Armenian family in America who spent their days in mansions and spas, going to fabulous parties and eating the best food. Another was about women having lavish weddings, and the amounts of money they spent on everything. There were talk shows where gorgeous anchors interviewed dazzling starlets, making life seem exciting and pleasant. Some broadcasts even showed Loloth employees as they received massages and beauty treatments from the very girls who were watching the shows now. It seemed like a reality TV show about how amazing the women’s lives were who had purple badges.

Many of Maddie’s co-workers watched these shows with rapt interest, wishing they could be one of the women on the screen.

There was a library too, its books carefully chosen to be superficial and silly. It had fashion magazines that advertized expensive clothes that the girls would never wear, but that their superiors lorded over them. There were lifestyle magazines, showing the lavish furniture and homes that their bosses owned. The most contact the girls would have with such things was when they were cleaning and beautifying them another woman’s benefit. They would sit and study the cars they’d only detail, the silverware they would only polish, the shoes they would only lick clean.

There were a few computers that had limited functionality. Through using them, girls could send messages to friends and family, which were probably heavily censored. Still, they were the only contact with the outside world for many of the girls, so they used them anyway. Through the computer, Maddie had learned that her family was safe—Amanda kept to her word—and that they were still living in the same house. Her father was still unemployed, and her mother had been considering taking a job at a startup. Maddie hoped that company didn’t follow the Loloth model, but it almost certainly did.

Compulsively, Maddie sat down at one of the computers and checked her social networking sites. They were now totally devoted to Amanda and her life at Loloth, and contained countless photos of Maddie doing demeaning work, and documenting all her humiliating outfits. Her profile photo was an extreme close-up of her kissing Amanda’s feet.

Her friends seemed confused, but supportive. Some even asked when it was going to be their turn. Spread out across her profile were different links where girls could apply to work at Loloth, but they would only show to certain people who were looking. Maddie logged off the computer, wondering when she would see another person she knew here. Would the new girl be at Maddie’s side, or would Maddie kneel before her?

She walked over to the the cafeteria room and served herself from the food they had out. Her options were pretty limited, but the food was so unappetizing that it didn’t really matter. She picked over the things: a nutritious gruel, burnt friend potatoes, and fruits that all had some kind of flaw. The girls could also have some kind of bitter brown drink that was supposed to be like coffee, but tasted terrible and didn’t even give her a caffeine buzz. After seeing the coffee that the upper class girls drank, Maddie couldn’t stomache the stuff they had down here. Occasionally, Amanda would allow Maddie to sip the last little sip of her own beverage, to give her the smallest taste of luxury mixed with Amanda’s saliva.

Silently, Maddie ate her food, wondering what she did to arrive in this position. Her thoughts always followed the same pattern: she denied that she did anything bad, blamed Amanda for being a tyrant, and vowed to get revenge on her no matter what the cost. She looked at the other girls eating their food, mostly alone, and wondered why so few of them seemed to be friends with each other. She wanted to go stand up and sit at another girl’s table, but for some reason she didn’t.

She thought of many different excuses. “Everyone will think I’m stupid. She doesn’t look that interesting, what would we even talk about?” Instead, she sat alone at her table, silently brooding. After a while all the girls eating had cleared out and Maddie was still sitting there, thinking about nothing in particular. Her head perked up when she saw a striking woman enter the room. Without pause, she approached Maddie’s table.

There was something strange about this woman. Maddie got a good look at her as she approached: long black hair, impossibly light blue eyes, a pale complexion. Her lips were somewhere between a smirk and a smile, which didn’t reach her eyes. She wore a simple black dress, and sensible makeup. Without asking, she sat at Maddie’s table.

“Uh, who are you?” Maddie asked, eyeing the woman suspiciously.

“I’m your intake counselor. How are you liking it here?” The woman asked, in a sultry voice. Maddie felt goosebumps on her neck.

“I hate it,” Maddie whispered.

“I’m sorry to hear that. I know this must be hard for you,” the counselor said, reaching out her hand to put on Maddie’s.

Maddie instinctively pulled her hand away, grasping the seat of her cheap plastic chair with both hands to keep them occupied.

“Thanks? What does it matter to you? I’m sure you have a purple badge,” Maddie spat back.

The counselor gave a measured smile.

“Maybe so. But maybe I don’t want to be purple. Maybe I just want to be normal,” the woman said, withdrawing her hand.

“Okay, fine. I’ll take your badge, then you won’t be purple any more!” Maddie said, feeling her heart speed up. This could be her chance!

“Is that what you want? You would rather have a purple badge than just be normal?”

“Of course! Who wouldn’t?” Maddie said curtly. Could the other woman really be this stupid?

“Some people don’t feel that way. They think the Loloth system is bad for the girl with the purple badge, just like it’s bad for the girl with the yellow badge,” the counselor explained. She had an ambiguous accent.

“Those people are idiots. There’s nothing better than being a purple girl. Anything is worth that,” Maddie rejoined. Although the counselor didn’t make any overt reaction, Maddie could somehow feel that she was surprised by this answer.

“So, let’s say I give you a choice,” the counselor began, and Maddie hung on her every word. Her hands were trembling, and she could feel a cold sweat on her body. She didn’t care.

“I can give you a purple badge, and Loloth keeps on as it is,” the counselor started. Maddie tried to interrupt, but the other woman held up one manicured finger, and Maddie knew to stay quiet.

“Or, you can turn down the purple badge, and Loloth disappears. The world quickly forgets about the company and its accomplishments. And you return to the life you had. Easy as this.”

The counselor snapped her finger, and the sound echoed through the empty room. Maddie could hardly speak, but she knew her decision.

“Give me the purple badge! Right now!” she yelled, jumping out of her seat and holding out her hand. In her excitement, she knocked down the chair she was sitting in. The ground rumbled a little too hard as it hit the ground, but it escaped Maddie’s attention.

The counselor pulled back from Maddie’s hand like it was radioactive. She had a pained expression, but Maddie couldn’t bring herself to care. After a moment, the counselor stood up.

“Well, I’m sorry Maddie but this meeting is over. You will keep your current status for the time being. Thank you for your time,” the counselor said politely. Maddie was ready to strangle her!

“What? You said I could have a purple badge! You can’t leave me here with all these other girls! I’m a different breed!” Maddie snapped. Her face was red, and she could see little white dots circling around her vision.

“That’s what everyone thinks here,” the counselor parried. She gave a small smile, and turned her back to walk away.

“Pick up that chair,” she said, as she walked out the door.

Maddie balled her fists in fury. How could that bitch make her some fake offer like that?! Did Loloth know no end of cruelties?! She refused to pick up her chair, and didn’t even properly bus her tray on the way out. Let one of those other girls clean up after her. Maddie knew she was purple badge material. She just had to find out how to claw her way above all this other... trash.

She took a brisk shower in the communal showers that the yellow dorm had, then went to her sleeping pod. The girls’ beds were like a capsule hotel in Japan, with each employee getting a small single bed with about three feet of space above it. It offered her some privacy, and crawling into her small room was usually the highlight of her day. Maddie lied down in the white pod, looking around at the decorations she had bought over the course of working here. There were photos of her college, some pictures of Cancun where she used to vacation, and a calendar.

Shortly, though, one of her annoying augments kicked in. She got incredibly horny, and stripped naked to start working away at her aching pussy. In no time, her fingers were soaking wet as she rubbed and stroked her clit, urging herself along to a tremendous orgasm. Her mind raced with thoughts as she masturbated.

Maddie came as she imagined the haughty Amanda kneeling before her, kissing her feet, and begging to be her slave. She doubled down her efforts, picturing all the humiliating things she’d make Amanda do and wear to get even for her own mistreatment. Her biggest orgasm came when she thought of how her throne room would look, and all the lessons she had learned from having a light blue badge, then a yellow badge. In her fantasy she was the cruellest, most fawned over ruler that history had ever known.

“Um, Amanda!” Maddie called out when she had her orgasm—an augment that she couldn’t seem to ignore. Then she raised her slick right hand to her mouth, and began licking her fingers clean. With that done, Maddie pulled up her thin blanket, lied on her back, and went to sleep. In her mind, she saw Loloth’s spiderweb logo in impossible detail. It glimmered, pulsated, and grew until it was the size and shape of the world.

In her dreams, Maddie cried as she beheld its beauty.