The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Presents

* * *

Note: This particular tome is inspired by the story Presents by Alphax

I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Comments Always welcome.

- Jester
* * *

Staying in yet another Holiday Inn on yet another road trip across the country for yet another dreary business meeting. I was just another anonymous business man on a mission from his corporate HQ. As I slid the key into the hotel room door lock, I expected this night to be no different from any other. As it turned out, it was going to be very different indeed.

As I entered the room, rather then the usual cheap chocolates on the pillow was a rather elegant looking black box tied with white ribbon. Intrigued, I entered the room put down my travel bags removed my jacket and moved over to the mysterious package. The box looked like a classic Christmas present that you would see under the trees in department stores. Perfectly square with a crisp bow crowning the top. As I picked up the box the contents shifted inside. With no signs that this was left behind by the previous occupant of the room, I decided to remove the bow and open the box. Doing so revealed the contents to be a strange and shiny collection of material at the bottom. I placed the box on the bed and removed the contents to examine them more closely. It was a very viscous slippery material that was extremely hard to hold on to. It was made from a shiny black material that I had neither seen nor felt before. The closest I had come to witnessing something like it was very shiny latex rubber. As I examined the contents more closely the shape resolved itself to be a small garment, specifically a pair of male briefs. However, these briefs had two interesting features. First, they seemed to be anatomically accurate, with a well shaped sheath formed into the shape of a penis and testicles the front. Second, on the interior they also appeared to have an internal protrusion that would align itself with the wearers anus.

I was more than a little shocked by these contents, but also just a little excited. I examined them a little closer and both the interior of the sheath and the anal plug had very unusual patterns in the slick black material. The garment had no outward signs of having been worn previously and the feel of texture was so appealing that I already knew that curiosity would get the better of me. I hastily removed my clothes and picked up the mysterious briefs once more. I had a moments hesitation, but again the delicious feel of the slick material oozing through my fingers got the better of me and against my better judgment, I decided to put them on.

I began to slide the slippery material up my legs. All the while my excitement building. The texture against my skin was cool and sexy. As the top of the briefs reached my scrotum, I reached down and pulled forward the front of the briefs. Gripping my now comfortably erect member in one hand and the front of the briefs in the other, I pushed the head of my penis into the waiting sheath. The slickness of the material presented no resistance and the feeling of the slippery skin working its way down the length of my shaft was like a perfect pair of wet lips. The sheath fit perfectly and as I smoothed my hands over the exterior, I was rewarded for my efforts by a gentle throbbing of the sheath that made me gasp audibly with pleasure.

I wasn’t about to stop now, so I grabbed the waist of the underwear with both hands and pulled them all the way up. The strange black briefs fitting to my hips and buttocks with a very arousing feeling. The anal protrusion make contact with its desired location. The initial shock of the plug meeting my anus caused an involuntary contraction and prevented the plug making an entry. I had come this far and was not about to let the sensations that were coming over me be interrupted. I was always curious about anal stimulation and I decided that this was the best opportunity for a little experimentation.

I knelt on the bed and forced myself to relax my sphincter muscles. The combination of the slipperiness and tightness of the material resulted in the tip of the plug slipping perfectly into place. I felt every line of the pattern as the plug continued to slide deep inside me. I had never been penetrated anally before, and once again the sensation was almost overwhelming. The plug increased in girth down its length before tapering off at the bottom. As it slid into my anus I didn’t think that I would be able to take the full width, and I considered stopping and removing it as it began to get painful. However, at that moment the sheath began to pulse and before I knew what I was doing I had reached round behind me and given the plug a gentle push. It was all that was needed to overcome the last remaining resistance. The plug slid inside and my sphincter muscles gratefully closed around the tapered base. Just as the sheath had done the plug rewarded my efforts with a gentle throb that once again caused an exclamation of pure animal lust escape from my lips.

I stood up and looked down at my shiny encased black hips. The briefs had formed themselves perfectly to my body. The sheath stood proudly to attention with my erect penis inside and the testicular cover was gripping my sack with a firm hold.

Almost straight away the throbbing of the sheath, testicular sack and anal probe began. I groaned and stumbled to regain my lost footing. Falling backwards onto the bed I let the mysterious undergarments work their magic on my body.The briefs seemed to have a mind of their own and the slippery black material seemed to be both massaging my penis and gently thrusting in and out of my anus of their own accord. I tried to enhance the stimulation with my own hands, but nothing I could do seemed to be able to increase the already incredible sensations that were coursing through my body and mind. This seemed to go on for hours. Each time I thought that the climax would come the sensations would die away just enough to keep me from release. I had never in my wildest fantasies ever been able to last this long during sex. The sensations continued for hours. During this period thinking became harder and harder until my mind was completely focused with complete exclusivity on the sensations that were occurring to the lower half of my body.

Finally, after enduring hours of delicious mind altering torment, I raised my head of the now sweat soaked pillow and looked down to see that the briefs had virtually molded themselves to my body. At this moment I came. I came harder than I have ever done before. I arched my back off the bed and screamed out in pleasure. It was the most incredible orgasm of my life. It felt like my whole being was being emptied through my penis. I felt like I was being drained. Just as the sensations ended and I was beginning to regain control, another one hit. It was as powerful as the first and the sensations just kept on coming. I have never had more than one orgasm a night in my entire life, but this evening I had one after another until at last out of sheer exhaustion from the pleasure assault my body had endured, I passed out...

I woke up slowly, not realizing quit what had happened. I was hardly aware of my surroundings. The previous hours events began to drift back to me, hastened by the fact that I was still aware of the fact that I was very erect. My member still felt like it was being gently massaged along its entire length. At the same time I was aware that the object in my ass was also throbbing slightly. The effect was, unbelievably, making me very horny once again. As I propped myself up on my elbows, I looked down and took a closer look at my black shiny crotch. Where my skin finished and the underwear began was seamless.

My mouth was dry and I needed to go to the bathroom. I staggered off the bed and stumbled towards the sink. I poured myself a glass of water and drank it down gratefully. Staring at myself in the mirror I smiled at my reflection. What a business trip, I thought to myself. Shame that I would never be able to tell anyone about it. I walked to the toilet and began to think about the logistics of urinating with the most powerful erection I had ever experienced. As it happened, this was not going to be a problem, since I was overcome by the more immediate issue of how to remove the briefs. They had somehow fused themselves to my skin and no matter how hard I tried I was not able to slip my fingers into the waistband. My full bladder was increasing the pressure on me to resolve this problem. Not encountering a solution I just let go. Feeling like I was wearing a pair of incontinence pants I began to pee. As it happened I need not have worried since the tip of the sheath opened up and the stream of golden urine arched out over the bathroom and with some effort found the proper receptacle without causing too much mess.

After I had finished, the panic resurfaced. I was still unable to free myself from the underwear I had foolishly decided to put on so many hours ago. Before the panic sensations escalated out of control the sensations on my penis and anus increased dramatically. Once again I found my mind emptying of anything but pure lust and pleasure and I staggered back to the bed. I laid back down and let the sensations overwhelm me once more.

At this moment, unknown to me, the door to my hotel room was being opened. In walked two amazing looking women one was Caucasian with green eyes and red hair, the other was Japanese. Both were wearing long white coats beneath which they were covered in the very same shiny material that was atr this moment causing me not to notice their presence.

The magnificent underwear was taking me to the height of ecstasy, but not quite letting me over the edge. I was simply in a daze. The two women deftly lifted me from the bed draped a sheet over me and manhandled me out of the room. At this time of the night, there was no one in the corridors to bother them and they took me moaning and gasping with pleasure, through the hotel and out to a waiting limo. I was placed on my back on one of the long leather seats still lost in pleasure. The two women took their places at the back of the car and closed the door.

As they began to sit down, they lifted their white coats up to reveal two very large red dildos protruding from their seating locations. The Japanese girl descended first, the dildo penetrated her with ease. The red flesh of the dildo parting the smooth black crotch of her fetish underwear and sliding between her slick black encased moist lips. She settled down very slowly, obviously having some trouble with the size of the member she was engulfing. As she reached the seat with the dildo firmly inside her, her eyes rolled back and her lips parted. The redhead did the same. As the dildo filled her completely she gave an audible grunt of pleasure and began to perspire slightly. The girls entered into their own haze of unending pleasure as the dildos began to vibrate and the car pulled smoothly away into the night...