The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 11 (The Obligatory Ropework Interlude)

After he had been informed of their second unexpected visitor, The Anaesthetist took several minutes to complete another sweep of the lair. Once he was sure there would be no further interruptions, the villain briefly toyed with the idea of ‘enjoying’ the new prisoners. However, he reminded himself that he did actually have a plan to complete and that therefore, the simple pleasures would have to wait.

He informed The Gadgeteer that she and Dr. Castle should start working on the new formula and then, set about making the two heroines as ‘comfortable’ as possible. After all, it was only polite to keep them entertained while they were waiting.

The villain decided to deal with the most recent ‘guest’ first. The Gadgeteer had told him what she guessed about the young woman. The villain enjoyed the idea of returning to a more basic level of technology. Although the high-tech gizmos with which The Gadgeteer furnished him were wonderful toys, there was something reassuring about more tried and tested methods.

Working with easy efficiency, the villain stripped off Ampere’s silver bodysuit. Next, being careful to leave the sleep mask in place, he lifted off her goggles. He found himself looking into the unmasked face of a woman he did not recognise. Still, no matter, it would be an easy task to identify both her and her friend later.

The Anaesthetist reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a small hypodermic. He gently rolled his captive over onto her belly, while uncapping the syringe, in one fluid movement. He rested one hand on the sleeping woman’s right buttock, and then, almost absentmindedly jabbed her quickly with the needle. There was no obvious reaction, but the villain knew that his victim now had next to no chance of waking ‘accidentally’.

Eschewing The Gadgeteer’s special bonds, knowing that their electronic circuitry would only be a liability with this particular captive, the villain instead chose the utility of several rolls of duct tape. He worked with a deft precision to quickly secure Ampere’s arms and legs. Her hands were wrapped in duct-tape mittens, rendering them useless. He then taped both her forearms together behind her back, and next, looped tape around her body in order to hold her arms in place.

The villain was slightly disappointed that his captive had chosen not to wear any underwear. He had intended to use her undergarments to pack her mouth, before sealing it with tape. Instead he had to make to do with several wads of gauze, which filled her mouth almost to bursting.

His special serum would ensure she didn’t choke on the muffling gag. All that remained then was to tape her legs together.

The Anaesthetist pulled a large transparent dildo out of another voluminous pocket. It seemed to writhe slightly in his hand, and it was a struggle to carefully ease the strange thing into Ampere’s sex.

He was pleased to see that his injection was already at work in the heroine’s bloodstream, because the dildo slipped into her with only minimal resistance. Once he was sure that it was safely in place, the villain completed his work, taping Ampere’s legs together using the last two rolls.

He could tell that her body heat was now gently warming the dildo. As it heated, it would begin to throb and move more vigorously. Even if she was somehow able to rouse herself from this drugged slumber, The Anaesthetist was sure that her new toy’s attentions would keep her from focussing on anything productive.

His last act before leaving the heroine and her dildo to ‘get acquainted’, was to shut down all the power to this part of the lair, and to mechanically lock the door to her cell. It pained him to leave such a beautiful captive with no way of recording her struggles, but there was no way he could risk her being that close to any recording equipment.

* * *

Dealing with Geist was much easier in comparison. Being able to disappear was an impressive gift, but didn’t really help one to escape from bondage. Once again the villain considered simply collaring her and being done with it. But he still clung to some twisted sense of ‘honour’ and after some pondering he decided to continue with his original plan. How much more satisfying anyway to catch her ‘fair and square’?

Using a small spray can, the villain quickly dissolved Geist’s webbing bonds. He then set about replaced them with something far more aesthetically pleasing.

First, he clinched her wrists together, tightly tying them with cord. Next he turned his attention to her elbows. The villain marvelled at the young woman’s flexibility, finding to his delight that he was able to force them to touch. Once he was satisfied that her arms were completely trapped, the villain continued securing his slumbering captive.

Ropes looped around her, above and below her small breasts. He pulled them tight, trapping her arms even more securely. A single cord looped up, back between her legs, before being fastened to her wrists. Once it was tied off, The Anaesthetist tightened the cord still further, fashioning the most severe of crotchropes. Lastly he tied her legs, lashing cords about her ankles, her knees and her thighs.

After one final check, the villain rolled his captive back onto her stomach and secured her ankles to her wrists. This served to bow her body back in a cruel hogtie. Now that she was completely helpless, and beautifully package, the villain paused only to smooth the sleep mask over her calm face, before leaving. Once again he promised to return later and show the heroine some interesting new toys.

* * *

Meanwhile, The Gadgeteer had been carefully watching a very frightened and very naked Dr Castle. The scientist had tried to reason with the green-clad villainess, hoping to form some sort of ‘sisterly’ bond. But the lascivious glances, which she kept experiencing, made it very clear that the woman was more than happy with the current arrangements.

It was also clear that the villainess had more that a rudimentary understanding of the sciences herself. Natasha quickly realised that she had better try to complete the work she had been kidnapped to perform. Her initial plan, to stall or make errors, would almost certainly fail, and who knew what these mad people would do to her then?

The scientist shivered as she thought back to the poor girl and the terrible machine that she had ‘ridden’. Natasha realised that she had a very good idea of what they would do to her, if she ceased being useful.

* * *

The task itself was simple. The Gadgeteer had shown Natasha a small sample of The Confectioner’s green liquorice. This was what The Adherer had been supposed to steal and potentially would be the ‘solution’ to their problems. They knew that the villain had experimented with various noxious sweets. But it was this, his last invention before he disappeared, which was the most intriguing.

From what The Anaesthetist had explained, the liquorice contained some form of contact poison. It was specifically absorbed through mucous membranes, which meant that it could have its effect when eaten. But it also meant that were it used as say a crotchrope (The Confectioner preferred to bind his victims with liquorice), the person so-bound would also receive a hefty dose.

The drug itself was amazingly complex. It acted predominantly on the brain, causing an unnatural sense of calm and well-being. It also eroded some of the brain’s higher functions, more specifically those involved in self-monitoring and executive function. In layman’s terms, the drug quickly rendered those exposed to it into a nice, calm and extremely suggestible state. Perfect for anyone who they wanted to place on the programmer, for example.

Where Dr. Castle came in was firstly, to show them how to synthesise more of the chemical. But she would also be expected to convert it into a different and, more appropriate, form. Liquorice wasn’t really their style; it would be far better to have the drug in an injectable or even gaseous form.

Of course, The Gadgeteer knew, once she had performed her task, it was more than possible the doctor would be used as a guinea pig for its ultimate use. But there really wasn’t any need to ruin her day by informing her of this now was there?

To be continued…