The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 16 (Putting the lair back in order)

The Gadgeteer spent several minutes explaining the results of the drug trial. She neglected to mention how Joanne had ended up kneeling, while she ate the villainess out and The Anaesthetist was pleased that she didn’t seem to recall his intervention at all.

Once his minion had finished her report, he explained that he needed her to collect an errant superheroine for him. He needed her out of the way for a while, so that he could make some preparations of his own.

* * *

Although the villainess would normally have sent one of her robots to recover an escapee, The Anaesthetist was explicit that she should do it herself. She stopped at a nearby armoury to load up on gadgets (although she had been told that the woman had been neutralised, it never hurt to be cautious) and then entered the steam tunnels.

She had already scattered numerous sensors throughout the tunnel network, and without the ability to ‘cloak’ herself, the fallen heroine was easy to locate. The Gadgeteer approached, with what looked like a small crossbow in one hand. Geist had collapsed against the tunnel wall, fingers still twitching, deep inside her pussy. The villainess’ instructions were clear; the woman was to be restrained before being returned to her cell. But she was not to be collared (apparently the villain’s twisted sense of ‘honour’ allowed her that much).

Still wary of a trap, the villainess moved closer, keeping her weapon trained on the nearly motionless woman. Eventually, she convinced herself that the heroine was indeed helpless, and holstered her crossbow. Swiftly, The Gadgeteer hooked a sleep mask over her captive’s mouth and nose. The soft hiss of gas left her doubly sure that Geist would not be waking anytime soon.

A small square of plastic film replaced the patch, which had been so effective in neutralising Geist’s powers. This sealed itself seamlessly again her skin, forming a bond that could not simply be pulled free. Using another spray can, she was able to repair the heroine’s torn uniform, leaving no evidence of the earlier damage.

Then, the villainess activated the film, sending pulses of pleasure through the unconscious woman’s body. She watched for a few moments, revelling in how attractive her sedated prisoner appeared, while she was lifted gently towards the first of many helpless orgasms.

Stirring from her reverie, The Gadgeteer worked quickly to complete Geist’s bondage. Thin plastic cuffs soon trapped the young heroine’s wrists and ankles. But, in deference to The Anaesthetist’s instructions, she did not activate their electronics.

Finally, she took a small disc from her bandoleer, and stuck it carefully to the front of Geist’s costume. The device activated, its rapidly depleting batteries creating a small null-gravity sphere. The effect was to reduce the heroine’s effective weight for just long enough to allow the villainess to man-handle her back into the villain’s lair, and her own personal cell.

* * *

While his minion was busy securing Geist, The Anaesthetist was reviewing his personal surveillance logs. Although she was certainly the best in the field, he chose not to take all his technology from The Gadgeteer. His cameras were much less sophisticated, but, given that no one else was aware of their presence, they saw things that no other cameras could.

He was amused at how quickly and readily the villainess had apparently accepted his suggestions. He assumed that she must already have harboured similar desires, and that it had just taken some gentle prodding to bring them to the surface. It would be interesting to see just how much further he could push her.

Ostensibly checking on Joanne’s progress, The Anaesthetist made his way into The Gadgeteer’s workshop. Moving casually, he was able to find a position where he could shield his actions from prying eyes. Once he was sure that he was unobserved, the villain used his surprising dexterity to ‘palm’ the modified capture collar.

He affected an interest in Joanne’s storage cylinder, all the while carefully manipulating the collar, and introducing a very small amount of green liquid into the sedative reservoir. He lingered for a while, after returning the collar to its resting place, checking notes and poking at some equipment. Then, satisfied, he waved brightly to The Adherer in her plastic prison, and left the room.

* * *

The two supervillains met up outside Geist’s cell. The Anaesthetist took the opportunity to compliment his minion on her work, and then began to discuss the next stage in his plan.

“We now know that the formula seems to work,” he began, “But, before we get too excited, I think we need to make sure that it will help us to get that damn machine of yours working!”

The Gadgeteer forced herself to remain silent. They had both put so much effort into ‘that damn machine’ and yet, because it did not work as planned, for the moment it was her machine. She did not doubt for a second that it would just as quickly become his machine if The Confectioner’s drug actually allowed it to function.

Seemingly oblivious to her seething anger, the villain continued. “Why don’t you introduce Joanne to the Programmer?”

The villainess nodded quickly, eager to get away before she said something stupid. As she turned to leave, the villain threw one last remark.

“Probably best not to use the drug on anyone important, at least until we are sure that it doesn’t have any long term side effects.”

She cringed, once again shocked by how cold her erstwhile boss could be, dismissing his former colleague’s fate so easily. The Gadgeteer found herself wondering, not for the first time, whether she should just flee, before she too became expendable.

The villainess knew that, for the moment, her talents were too useful to waste, but she couldn’t shift the feeling that she was living on borrowed time.

She continued this internal debate while she followed her instructions. By the time she had returned to her workshop, the young woman had come to the conclusion that for the moment at least, the benefits of continuing to work for The Anaesthetist outweighed the risks. She knew that this would change, and vowed to be as far away from him as possible when he decided to betray her.

* * *

While the villainess started to prepare Joanne for the experiment, The Anaesthetist visited Dr. Castle in her cell. True to his word, the scientist had remained unfettered and conscious. Of course, much to her disgust she had also remained entirely naked. The young scientist tried to cover herself as best she could, when the villain entered her cell. His sly smirk suggested that she was not doing a very good job though.

“You’ve done well,” he told her happily. “The liquid seems to perform exactly as advertised.”

* * *

Natasha was not sure how to react, the scientist within her was proud. Synthesising such a complex chemical had been a major breakthrough. But, she also knew that by doing so, she was helping this criminal with his nefarious schemes.

* * *

“I’ve got one more task that I need your help with,” the villain said, “I need you to turn the liquid into an aerosol.”

The Anaesthetist watched the captive scientist, looking for her reaction. She was very good, he realised. Without the benefit of the truth drug he very nearly missed it. But just before she covered her reaction, with a look of shock, he noted a brief, calculating expression as a plan formed in her lightning-quick mind. The villain suppressed a smile, it was good that she had an escape plan to focus on, that way she would be distracted when he sprung his own trap.

To be continued…