The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 17 (Programming the girls)

The Gadgeteer kept one finger on the remote’s ‘activate’ button as she allowed Joanne to wake from her drugged slumber. She wasn’t sure how well the earbuds would work, and didn’t want to risk being asphyxiated by the former villainess. Slowly, the young woman began to rouse; she blinked, looking dazed and confused. Then, she focussed on The Gadgeteer, who tensed, waiting for her reaction.

“Hi, Gadgets,” Joanne slurred slightly. “What’s happening to me?”

The villainess relaxed slightly. “Aren’t you angry, being all tied up like that, Jo?”

“No… I don’t think so… It’s really nice being all tied up and naked isn’t it, Gadgets?”

The woman appeared somewhat confused, but so far she had remained completely calm. The Gadgeteer tried one last question. “So you don’t want to do anything bad to me, Jo?”

“No, Gadgets… I’d never do anything to harm you…”

“Okay, Jo. I’m going to let you have some more of my wonderful drugs now, won’t that be nice?”

“Yes… so nice… then I can show how much I want to thank you…” the captive woman whispered as The Confectioner’s formula once more flowed into her brain.

Several minutes later, using another of her anti-gravity discs, The Gadgeteer had moved Joanne onto the prototype Programmer. The young woman was chained, kneeling against the metal framework. Her wrists and ankles secured. Directly in front of her, was a large display screen, currently showing just a small blinking cursor.

The villainess took her time, carefully easing the large vibrator into the woman’s already dripping pussy. Once it was in place, she shortened Joanne’s ankle chains, making sure that no matter how hard she struggled, she would not be able to pull it completely out. As she worked, The Gadgeteer fought hard, determined not to look at Joanne’s face, her dazed, calm expression and her glassy eyes.

She had to get a grip on herself, the whole process was making her so hot. Part of her wanted to join Joanne where she was now, to impale her own body on another vibrator and let herself be seduced into darkness, while she ground her body against her fellow captive. She needed a cold shower, the villainess chided herself. Focus on the job at hand, plenty of time for playing later.

The Gadgeteer finally got her ardour under control, at least for the moment. She took Joanne gently by the chin, and lifted her head. With a soft ‘click’ she locked her collar to the metal framework, holding her head up, so that her eyes stared directly towards the screen. Then she activated the vibrator and watched longingly as the woman began to press herself down on its long shaft.

All that remained was for her to start up the training program. But she couldn’t resist leaning forward and stealing a soft, lingering kiss before she did so. The girl’s tongues met and for a moment the villainess lost herself. Joanne was making soft noises, enjoying her stimulation and she eagerly returned The Gadgeteer’s kiss. Finally, the villainess reluctantly drew back, gently stroked Joanne’s hair and then with a last, sad glance, she started the program.

* * *

The Anaesthetist watched from his observation room as the two women kissed deeply. The good doctor Castle had suggested that even such a small action might transfer enough drug to have an affect. The villain decided to risk another experiment. He altered the controls to his lair’s broadcast system, making any words barely perceivable. Then he sent a simple message throughout the base.

“You want to wear your collar, while you watch her squirm!”

He sat back and waited to see if anything would happen.

* * *

A strange hissing sound came from the room’s speakers, causing The Gadgeteer to jump. She made a mental note to recheck the system, before returning her attention to her captive. Whirling patterns of light played over Joanne’s face. She gazed, slack mouthed into the display, hidden messages burying themselves deeply into her brain. The villainess had written the program especially for her, removing some of The Anaesthetist’s instructions and replacing them with what she considered to be much more gentle commands.

This had never worked before of course, but with this new drug, it seemed possible that they would make a breakthrough. But as much as she tried to remain distant and analytical, the young woman’s mind kept drifting onto more pleasurable and erotic themes. She had to admit that Joanne looked beautiful as she was, drugged, chained, naked and helpless. She could imagine her program, burrowing into the girl’s defenceless brain, rewriting, altering, manipulating.

Something hard brushed against her arm and looking down she saw the collar that she had adapted earlier. Idly she wondered if she could try a little tiny dose while she watched. The program had nearly an hour to run after all. Not enough to knock her out, but perhaps enough to feel nice drowsy and spaced out a little. She was about to close the collar around her throat when she stopped short. She knew that she had already checked it, and although that almost seemed enough, she decided it was safer to be thorough.

Her fairly cursory check did not identify anything untoward. There was no external sign of The Anaesthetist’s interference. All the other reservoirs remained empty and the locking mechanism was disabled. Thus reassured, the villainess eagerly clipped the collar around her neck and then used her remote to allow a small trickle of drug into her system.

* * *

The Anaesthetist watched, two beautiful women vying for his attention. Joanne, naked and shackled to the Programmer, drugged into submission and gazing with focussed attention into the hypnotic display. Her body moving sinuously, arching and thrusting as she rode the fiendish machine. Then, The Gadgeteer (or Beth, he corrected himself), watching her former associate as she drugged herself into sleepy arousal. A blissful look had settled on her features and the villain marvelled at how easily she was falling into his trap.

He quietly left his chamber, and once more made his way to the workshop. He crossed the room quickly, plucking the remote from The Gadgeteer’s unresisting fingers. Carefully he altered the timer, making sure that the villainess’ collar would continue to administer its injection until he told it to stop. Then, trying to ignore Joanne’s moaning, he began to talk to his minion again.

“Hello again, Beth,” he began, his force soft but firm. “We’re going to have another little chat now and, just like last time, there’s no need for you to remember it consciously.”

The villainess nodded slightly, her eyes still fixed on Joanne as she thrashed.

“There’s a good girl, you just concentrate on watching Jo being programmed and don’t worry about consciously listening to me. Just let your unconscious mind soak up everything I say. Okay, Beth?”

“Yes,” the villainess sighed, her eyes glassy as they continued to stare.

“Its so nice wearing that collar, isn’t it, Beth, how it makes you feel?”

“Mmmmm”, breathed The Gadgeteer, “so nice”.

“Good girl, Beth, you’ll want to wear it more often I expect then,” he continued.

“Yes, nice to wear it more often”.

“Yes, Beth, it’s nice to wear it as much as you can”.

“Yes”, she agreed

“Such a good girl, Beth, and you could really wear it all the time couldn’t you?”

At this, the villainess paused, a look of confusion on her face as she fought an internal battle against the suggestion.

Sensing her resistance, the villain continued quickly. “It doesn’t need to be working all the time does it? And you could take it off when ever you wanted, of course.”

Slowly she seemed to calm. “Yes, of course could take it off.”

“And you remember how you disabled the lock don’t you, Beth?” The Anaesthetist coaxed gently.

“Yes, I removed the charge.”

“Good girl,” he congratulated her, understanding that she had taken the small pyrotechnic device out of the locking mechanism. This device would fuse the lock solid when the collar was armed, preventing easy removal. An evil smile crossed his features, as he pondered his next move. Then, he spoke softly to his minion once more.

“Beth, you need to focus on Jo now, just watch her and don’t worry about me until I talk to you again. Can you do that for me, Beth?”

“Yes, focus on Jo,” she husked.

“Good girl!”

The Anaesthetist searched around the workshop, before finally returning to where Beth now sat with a look of rapt attention fixed on her face. He placed his salvage on the worktop beside her. Then, he began to make some minor adjustments to her collar. First, he loaded a full syringe of The Confectioner’s green toxin into one of the empty reservoirs. Next, he signalled the collar to administer this to Beth, in addition to the sedative. The trace amounts that he had mixed with the sedative wouldn’t be enough for what he had in mind.

Once he was sure that she was receiving a hefty dose of both drugs, the villain began to carefully rearm the locking device. It was fiddly work; the charge had never been designed to be inserted while the collar was being worn. But, with his almost preternatural deftness, he was able to eventually get it into place. He was tempted to fire the charge now, but suspected that she had designed some kind of failsafe into the system, just in case she was ever forced to wear one. No, he decided, this called for subtly.

“Beth,” he whispered urgently. “Listen very carefully to me now.”

Immediately the woman’s attention turned back to The Anaesthetist.

“Good girl, Beth. You want to wear that collar all the time, don’t you?”

This time there was no hesitation. “Yes.”

“Such a good girl. But you know what will happen when you wake up and see it don’t you, Beth?”

The Gadgeteer blinked slowly. “Not sure, think…” She trailed off into silence.

“That’s okay, Beth. When you see it you’ll think about taking it off, wont you?”

“Yes take it off,” she agreed, seemingly happier now he wasn’t asking her to do more than that.

“That’s right, Beth. But you don’t want to take it off do you?”

“No, want wear all the time.”

“Good girl. Well I think I know a way to let that happen. But you’ll have to help me, Beth. Can you do that for me?”

“Yes, Good Girl.”

“Yes, Beth, you are such a good girl,” the villain smiled. “What I need you to do is to forget about the collar completely. To forget you’re wearing it, to let your conscious mind ignore it totally. That way you won’t ever think about taking it off.”

The villainess didn’t look very confident, but she hadn’t disagreed or refused to accept his instructions, so The Anaesthetist decided to press on.

“From now on, Beth, you won’t consciously be aware of the collar you are wearing. If you look at yourself you will not see it, and you can ignore the feel and weight of it. If you do try to think about it, you’ll find your thoughts drifting onto drugs, bondage and all those other more interesting, sexy things. You’ll do that for me now wont you, Beth?”

“Yes,” she slurred, finding that it was so much easier to just agree now.

“Good girl, Beth. Now tell me, what will happen if you try to think about your collar?”

“Think about drugging, bondage, sexy things instead.”

“Good girl, and this wont seem strange at all now will it? Just sexy thoughts until you forget what you were trying to think about?”

“Yes, not strange”

“That’s great, Beth, I’m so pleased. Now, when you wake up in a bit, I want you to let your unconscious mind remember everything we’ve spoken about. You’ll finish the experiment with Jo, then come back and report to me. You don’t need to worry about drugging yourself anymore, Beth, I’ll be more than happy to help you. After all, it’s what I do best isn’t it?”

“Yes, best,” she agreed eagerly.

“Good girl,” he laughed, “I’ll leave you to it then, dear Beth, have fun!”

Before he walked happily out of the workshop, the villain deactivated her collar, stopping the steady flow of drugs. He knew that he would be back in the observation room before she fully recovered, and wondered how she would react to his suggestions. Already he was composing the script, which he intended to show his minion as soon as possible, preferably while she was comfortably strapped to the Programmer.

To be continued…