The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 18 (Ampere’s Tricky Trial)

The Gadgeteer woke slowly from her daze. Briefly, her drug-addled brain attempted to process what had happened. But then, The Anaesthetist’s suggestions began to exert their subtle effect and she found herself concentrating totally on her captive’s moans and futile struggles. It was clear that the process had almost ended, and the poor girl was completely spent. Soon, all of the villainess’ questions had been forgotten and she focussed on the task at hand. She didn’t even notice that her fingers were tracing slow circles over the seam of her leotard.

Five minutes later, the light-show slowed and finally ended. Joanne hung in her bonds, too exhausted to try to lift herself from the vibrator, which even now continued to throb and stimulate her. The young woman’s body glistened with sweat. She was an incredible appealing sight, the villainess had to admit, and she had to restrain herself from taking her pleasure then and there.

Very gently, The Gadgeteer began to ease her captive from the machine. First she shut down the vibrator. Then, she unclipped the collar from the frame, allowing Joanne’s head to loll forward onto her ample chest. Finally she released each cuff, and carefully lowered Joanne to the floor. The villainess stroked one hand along the side of the girl’s face. She felt a strange connection with the fallen villainess, and it made her shiver.

“I won’t let anything bad happen to you, Joanne,” she whispered. “I promise you that.”

Smiling softly at the irony of such a promise, knowing that Joanne would almost certainly consider her present situation ‘bad’, the villainess carefully secured the young woman’s wrists and ankles. She ran a finger over the smooth surface of The Adherer’s collar, idly touching her own as she did so, but somehow not seeming to notice.

* * *

Leaving Beth to complete her work for the moment, the villain once again turned his attention to the captives. The first heroine had managed to escape his gauntlet, but unfortunately, (for her at least), not his lair. Still, that was enough to grant her a momentary reprieve. The second heroine would not fare as well, he was sure. Her trial would be even more fiendish.

The task, he decided on was surprisingly simple. It required the heroine to complete a logic puzzle. Of course, time pressure and a couple of erotic ‘distractions’ would make it a little more challenging. In the end, the puzzle itself wasn’t important, so long as it kept the young woman occupied.

The villain was pleased to find Ampere almost exactly where he had left her. It was obvious that she was still deeply asleep, and yet despite that, her body had continued to respond to the ‘uninvited guest’ he had so thoughtfully left with her. Even in her drug-induced slumber, the heroine moved sluggishly, hips slowly pumping. He watched as she tensed slightly and shuddered, before once again seeming to calm and settle.

He was not in any great hurry, and so spent some time unwrapping his pretty package. After she was free, he used a special solvent to clean the sticky gum from Ampere’s body. Finally, and quite reluctantly, he removed the special dildo, struggling to maintain his grip on the slippery thing as it writhed and squirmed in his hands.

The injection would be wearing off soon, but there was just enough time to complete his ‘preparations’. Not knowing the extent of her abilities, The Anaesthetist chose to keep this part of his lair powered down. He would watch her progress through a simple optical system, hopefully avoiding the risk of her somehow subverting his network.

* * *

Ampere suddenly became aware of several things at once. She felt cool air against her skin and knew that she must be naked. She didn’t recognise the room in which she found herself, and she felt an unnatural warmth suffusing her body. Taking all these things together, she realised that she was in deep trouble.

Carefully she began to scan the room around her, using all of her senses (including the preternatural ones). No power-sources were obvious; in fact the entire area seemed to have been shut down. The room itself was almost featureless, dimly lit from the ceiling (she checked again but whatever was causing that glow it wasn’t electrical). Two things drew her attention, a large hatch on the opposite wall (with no visible way of getting it open) and a small table in the centre of the chamber.

“Welcome,” boomed a mechanical voice, “I am The Anaesthetist and, sadly for you, you are my prisoner”

Ampere tried to remember everything she knew about this villain, but beyond his predilection for kidnapping young woman (and more especially drugging and subduing them chemically) there wasn’t really very much on the files.

“As you may know, it is traditional for me to give you one chance to escape my clutches. If you are able to beat my trial, then you can go free. Of course, when… ahem, I mean if you fail, then you will be mine to do with as I wish.”

The heroine knew that she had no real option but to play the villain’s sick game. The only thing in the room, besides her, was the table. Rising, she carefully walked over, wary of traps. She reached it without incident, and as she got closer, she saw a series of blocks, which seemed imbedded in the table’s surface.

She counted eight blocks, each numbered. Alongside each block was a letter, A through to H. Slightly further away, the following was inscribed on the tabletop:

“B+E=2C; C+F=2A; A+B=2H; C=D=2G; D+F=2H; B+H=2G; A+H=2C; D+G=2B; A+E=2F; A≠6”

Ampere shook her head slowly, a logic puzzle, how she hated logic puzzles. Still, there seemed nothing for it. Gently she took hold of the first block and pulled, it came out of its recess easily. She heard a soft ‘click’ and suddenly she was aware of a soft hissing sound. The heroine looked around, and immediately saw that a fine mist was issuing into the room through previously hidden vents.

She tried to replace the block, but this did not seem to halt the gas’ progress. Realising that it was a race against the clock now, Ampere turned her attention back to the puzzle, trying not to think about the gas, or what affect it might have on her.

* * *

In the observation room, the villain grinned, it was predictable that, rather than wait until she had worked out the solution, the heroine had moved a piece straight away, thus triggering his trap. Of course, had she surprised him by trying to fathom it out first, he would almost certainly have tripped the gas remotely. The Anaesthetist continued to watch, wondering when she would begin to notice the effects of his earlier ‘preparation’.

Ampere looked again at the clues, she knew that all the information she would need was there, right in front of her. But still the solution eluded her. The clue must be that “A wasn’t six” she reasoned. But that only eliminated one possibility. The heroine glanced over her shoulder, nervously, and saw that the gas was advancing slowly, pooling on the floor and flowing towards her. Already she could sense a slightly chemical taint in the air around her.

She tried to control her rising panic, she had to concentrate. Ampere stared at the blocks, willing them to give up their secret. Thoughtlessly she pressed her thighs tightly together, rubbing them back and forth and enjoying the delicious pressure. There had to be something she was missing surely?

* * *

The villain watched in amusement as his captive became more flushed. He could see her reactions clearly now, and knew that his second injection was beginning to work. Of course, it wasn’t fair, the puzzle was tricky enough without adding complications, but then being a villain, he wasn’t expected to be fair.

* * *

Okay, the only two numbers which aren’t doubled here are D and E, so they are the only ones which can be one and eight. But I’ve still got no idea which is which,” thought Ampere as she began to trace a finger down over her stomach.

So four can only be one plus three and fourteen can only be eight plus six. That gives me A as three and G as six. Then D must be eight and E is one. God, I might actually do this.

By now her finger had completed is slow slide, and was even now energetically rubbing between her legs. But she was too focussed. Now that the puzzle seemed to be giving up its secrets, she wasn’t paying attention to what her body was doing or feeling.

“Half way there,” she gasped almost cumming in her excitement. “So, that must mean that C is four while F is two.”

Carefully, using her one free hand, the heroine began to arrange the blocks. By now, the mist had covered the floor, and had risen to the level of her waist. Then, as her relentless ministrations finally reached a crescendo, the young woman collapsed to her knees, the climax much stronger than any she had experienced before.

She knelt gasping, inadvertently sucking in great lungfuls of the gas. By the time the orgasm had passed, she was barely able to pull herself back to her feet. Ampere’s head swam, and yet still her fingers worked deftly, trying to relieve the ‘itch’ that she did not seem able to satisfy. She staggered back to the table, only two blocks needed to be placed.

Ampere felt as if she was moving at half speed, while everything continued normally around her. The gas crept up over her chest, as the solution to the puzzle danced tantalisingly out of reach. Slowly she reached out, a plan forming.

“Two blocks, two possible solutions, just need to try both,” she realised.

The gas had just crested her chin when she pushed the last block into place and with a loud hiss, the hatch opened, allowing the collected gas to flow out into the corridor beyond.

“H is five and B is seven!” she shouted.

* * *

The Anaesthetist briefly applauded the heroine as she made her way unsteadily out of his trap. He smiled briefly at how she continued to pleasure herself, even as she walked. Who would have imagined that she would be able to solve the puzzle? Brains as well as beauty, what an exciting combination.

“Enjoy your freedom, while it lasts, my dear,” he whispered.

* * *

The young woman had stepped out into a corridor. She cast around for an energy source again, but was disappointed once more. Fighting a feeling of vertigo, she stumbled towards another metal hatch. Briefly she struggled with the large wheel that held it shut, but soon she had forced it open and made her way cautiously into the steam tunnels much as Geist had done before her.

Only now did Ampere realise where her hand was, and the shocked heroine stopped touching herself immediately. The urge was still there, gnawing away. When her attention wandered, she found her hand dipping down again, trying to resume its work. But no longer consumed by the puzzle, she was able to resist the temptation, at least for the most part.

As the heroine picked her way carefully through the abandoned tunnels, two things became clear. Firstly, that the tunnels were a veritable maze and secondly, that while the area around her ‘test’ had been shutdown, beyond the hatch there was power aplenty. Moments later, a suitably refreshed and reinvigorated Ampere began to retrace her steps.

She continued to siphon energy as she stalked ahead, letting her energy levels build and burning the drugs out of her system. She knew that she needed to be at the top of her game. She had managed one escape, but she had to admit, it was more by luck than judgement. Geist was counting on her, and she knew that she could not let the young woman down.

To be continued…