The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 19 (Ampere vs Gadgets, Rematch)

While Ampere was being prepared for her ordeal, The Gadgeteer had helped a thoroughly drained and defeated Joanne back into her storage cylinder. The villainess had to fight down her own lusts as she looked into her captive’s face and saw only a mixture of adoration and devotion.

Irrational fear gripped her as she packed Joanne away. She could see her own fate reflected in those glassy eyes and knew she couldn’t give her boss any reason to lose his faith in her. That thought led her inexorably back to the pretty security guard and what would happen if she was discovered.

The Gadgeteer once again deactivated the surveillance system, before she opened the secure chest and regarded her prize. It took the villainess only a moment to recognise how badly the woman’s helpless bondage was affecting her. It felt as though she was teetering on the brink, and even the softest breath could push her over the edge, making her lose what little control she had left.

She’d been doing this for so long, but it had never gotten to her this badly before. The villainess tried to understand what was happening, but that just made it worse. The harder she tried to focus, the more her thoughts turned to Stephanie’s naked body, and the collar that controlled her.

She shivered, her fingers stroking lovingly over her own throat, as she fought the urge to climb into the chest and curl up next to Stephanie. This wasn’t helping; she had something she needed to do. Holding onto that thought, she dialled back the dosage that was being administered to her pretty captive. She needed her prisoner to be a little more awake for what she had in mind.

* * *

Stephanie couldn’t tell when she had first begun to notice her surroundings again. It wasn’t something that happened suddenly; rather, it was a gradual process wherein the world began to swim back into focus. She still felt as if her mind was cushioned in a think haze of candy floss, but at least she could feel.

Her vision was blurred, and no amount of blinking could change that. Her limbs felt leaden and unresponsive, which should have worried her, but even her emotions seemed stilted. A shape wavered before her eyes and she heard a soft voice, speaking as if from a great distance.

“Wake up, sleepy pet,” it urged gently. “You can drop back off to sleep again, when we’re finished.”

Stephanie didn’t like the sound of that at all, and she definitely wasn’t anyone’s pet. She opened her mouth, eager to tell this presumptuous woman exactly what she thought. But, her words were slurred to the point of incomprehensibility. It felt as if her tongue was paralysed.

“Hush now,” the voice told her, with an edge of concern. “You’re still too drugged to do much of anything.”

She tried to speak again, with exactly the same result and frustration began to fight against the chemical numbness that gripped her. But then the voice spoke again, and there was so much feeling behind it that Stephanie was compelled to listen.

“I’m sorry, pet,” it said. “I should never have brought you into this. Although, the other option was leaving you to be arrested, so maybe I did you a favour… except I’m pretty certain you won’t see it that way. But, for both our sakes, I need to do something, and I’m going to need your help.”

* * *

The Gadgeteer watched for some sign that the woman understood. She couldn’t risk allowing her to wake anymore, even secured as she was, there was no telling what might happen. She convinced herself that she saw the smallest of nods from her captive, and that was enough.

“Good pet,” she whispered. “Okay, in just a moment I’m going to flood this chest with nanomycelium. It sounds scary, but it really isn’t. This silver goo is going to change you. It’s going to make you better than you’ve ever been and it’s going to feel more wonderful than anything you could imagine.”

“But,” she continued, putting emphasis on each word. “What I want you to do… what you have to do, is to concentrate on who you are. Hold onto that, pet, or when the process is complete, you’ll just be a shiny, silver blank, waiting for me to fill you with whatever I choose and that would be a great pity.”

With that, the villainess activated the pumps, letting the thick silver soup ooze into the chest. For a moment she allowed herself to bask in the warm glow of Stephanie’s melodic moans, and then the lid closed, cutting short the sound of her prisoner’s first orgasm.

* * *

The signal came through almost immediately after that. It had been sent as soon as Ampere escaped. According to The Anaesthetist the heroine had almost been overcome by the combined assault of his ‘orgasmic sedative’ and the powerful tranquillising mist. But that didn’t stop the villainess from loading her bandolier with even more weapons, before pausing to collect a heavy rifle from the armoury.

For what seemed like the hundredth time, she bit back her opinions. It was so foolish to play games with these heroines. They always managed to escape whatever trap you devised and then came back to lay waste to your plotting. Why not simply collar and cuff them? Sure, it wouldn’t fit with some archaic notion of ‘fair play’ but it would certainly get the job done.

Still, there was one thing she could try. It wasn’t exactly going against her orders, but it certainly strayed pretty close to the edge. Smiling happily at the thought of saving her employer from himself, The Gadgeteer picked Ampere’s goggles from the workbench, where she had been making some ‘modifications’, and clipped them to her bandolier. Then, she jogged slowly towards the steam tunnel entrance.

* * *

Ampere was heading to the same place, albeit from the opposite direction. She was able to ‘spoof’ the local sensors, convincing them that she wasn’t really there. All the while she continued to carefully draw more energy into herself, alert to the possibility of more traps.

She reached the hatch shortly before the villainess and crouched in a nearby alcove, trying to come up with some sort of plan that would not get her immediately caught. She was still struggling with that conundrum when the hatch began to open.

* * *

The Gadgeteer pushed the door hard, confident that the area outside was safe. She hopped down into the tunnel, tracking her rifle back and forth. The villainess was just about to make a decision about which tunnel to search first, when there was a loud chirping from a small cylinder on her bandolier.

She looked down in surprise as the grenade armed itself. In an instant she was clawing at it, desperate to be rid of it and entire unaware of her surroundings. The grenade arced away, before exploding with a soft pop and filling the tunnel with pink mist. The villainess allowed herself to breathe a sigh of relief and then, had just enough time to ask herself why the grenade had gone off, before Ampere’s roundhouse kick connected with her temple.

* * *

Although she didn’t know what any of the villainess’ gadgets did, it seemed fair to assume that she wouldn’t want a grenade near her when it exploded. Ampere then used that distraction to get into the perfect position to launch her attack.

The jarring impact knocked The Gadgeteer back, stunning for an instant. The heroine followed up with a swift punch to the ribs and then dropped low, sweeping the staggered woman’s legs out from under her.

* * *

The Gadgeteer landed hard, the wind knocked out of her. She wasn’t much of a fighter and it was clear that her attacker knew what she was doing. To her consternation, the villainess realised she had dropped the rifle at some point, probably when she was trying to deal with the grenade.

Ampere’s right fist crackled with electricity, and she regarded the fallen villainess with cold eyes.

“Where is Geist?” She demanded.

At first, The Gadgeteer was going to feign ignorance, but, as she stared up into the heroine’s face, she realised she had seen that look before.

“I can show you, p… please don’t hurt me!”

In retrospect the stammer was too much. As the lightning-wreathed fist shot towards her, she triggered her ‘wrist launchers’, hoping that even unaimed they might distract the heroine. A burst of energy shot through her, shutting down her nervous system only moments before her senses were dashed away completely.

* * *

Ampere looked down at the stunned woman. She had noticed the strange way that she was holding her arms and realised at the last moment there was weaponry concealed there. The two darts had barely missed her, and she had no doubt that even one would have been sufficient to fell her.

The heroine worked quickly. In moments she had stripped the villainess, first of her weaponry and then of the leotard. It was a tight squeeze, but with some difficulty she managed to pull on the form-fitting outfit. Ampere was somewhat surprised when she saw the narrow collar adorning the woman’s neck, but she pushed her questions aside. After all, she still had to rescue her friend.

While she was unable to identify the majority of The Gadgeteer’s devices, Ampere knew a set of cuffs when she saw them. It seemed likely that the villainess would know how to free herself, but once the heroine had secured a sleep mask over the woman’s mouth and nose that possibility appeared to have been taken care of.

As Ampere had rifled through the various gadgets, she had seen her goggles, still attached to the bandolier. Her natural caution heightened by recent events, the heroine allowed her perceptions to shift slightly, and began to examine them, watching how the energy flowed. Something was different; she could see that much immediately. Extra circuits had been added and, although it would take far longer than she had to work out what those alterations would do, she knew it was safe to assume they would not be to her benefit.

Hefting The Gadgeteer’s discarded rifle, Ampere stalked cautiously back into the villain’s lair. She left the goggles where they were, not wanting to risk even carrying them. Now clothed and armed, the heroine felt slightly more confident. Still, she couldn’t help recall just how easily she had been captured before, and how much luck had been involved in her escape.

* * *

Some time later The Anaesthetist bent over the supine form of his remaining minion. Her wrists had been cuffed securely behind her, while her glassy-eyed gaze showed that the sedative was working. The villain shook his head in mock disappointment.

“Oh dear, Beth,” he whispered. “Two mistakes I’m afraid will cost you”

He reached over to the discarded bandolier and picked up Ampere’s goggles.

“Mistake one was imagining I was unaware of your tampering,” he said as he hooked the goggles over her eyes. “And mistake two was letting her get the drop on you,” he added before switching them on.

Outwardly, the goggles appeared to be working normally, but that did not tell the whole story. Two tiny drops of The Confectioner’s drug had oozed from the edge of the eyepieces. Mixed with another chemical they were rapidly absorbed through the skin. This left the wearer very susceptible to the hidden messages which invisibly flashed on the lenses:

You want to lose.”

Too much effort to struggle.

So much nicer to give in.

He knew that the sleep mask would stop working in a little over five hours. That should be more than enough time for the messages to burrow into her pliant mind. He would then either step in to ‘rescue’ her, or she would be able to get herself loose. Whichever happened, she would doubtless assume that the superheroine had put the goggles on her.

Smiling happily and, not really noticing that he was rapidly running out of ‘help’, the villain strode back into the lair. He had a heroine to capture again, and the hunt was something he relished most of all.

To be continued…