The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 6 (The Treacherous Technological Trap)

The Adherer was feeling disgustingly pleased with herself. Not only had she completed her mission easily, she had also frightened off the small woman who’d had the audacity to try to stop her. The young villainess didn’t understand these ‘do-gooding’ heroines. If you had powers beyond those of mortal woman, why wouldn’t you use them for self-aggrandisement?

That train of thought was broken abruptly, as The Anaesthetist walked into the room. The villainess was literally terrified of her boss. After all, he had made it perfectly clear that he only tolerated her presence while she was useful to him. Thinking quickly, she decided not to mention the strange heroine who had tried to interfere with her robbery.

“How did the mission go?” Whispered the supervillain.

The Adherer didn’t notice the ice in his tone, and happily waved her hand over her plunder.

“I got everything that they had. Not a problem boss,” she declared.

The Anaesthetist looked at her carefully, and then pulled out a small remote control. He smiled slightly as his minion winced when she saw the small device. Then he pointed it at the wall and pressed a single button.

The villainess sighed in relief, not having expected something so mundane. It took her a few moments to interpret the picture that flashed into life on a hidden screen.

“Does she look familiar in any way?” Asked The Anaesthetist coldly.

The Adherer tried to think of something to say. Mute, she just slowly shook her head. There on the screen, her remaining clothing in pretty disarray, was the heroine she had briefly battled in the police museum. The woman was obviously unconscious, and the villainess watched as her unresisting body was unceremoniously dragged along a narrow corridor.

“No?” Queried the villain. “Then perhaps you could explain how her torn clothing has traces of glue spattered all over it?”

The young woman struggled to think of some excuse. She muttered something about how it was alright, what with her being captured and all. She tried to explain that she had planned to tell him what had happened, and how it wasn’t really her fault that the sneaky heroine had found their lair. But all her excuses fell upon deaf ears.

In fact, the villainess was so concerned with her explanation, she didn’t notice as The Anaesthetist entered another more complex code into his remote. Eventually she ran out of excuses, and she again looked up at her boss, hoping that he would give her one last chance.

“Well, thank you for collecting these items for me my dear,” the villain said kindly, “and don’t worry, there is still a role for you in this organisation, despite your failures”.

Unconsciously, The Adherer relaxed. She smiled, relieved that she had somehow managed to convince him of her worth. For the life of her, she couldn’t understand how she had managed it. But at the moment that wasn’t her concern. Although, the more she thought about it, the less it seemed to make sense.

* * *

The villain watched in wry amusement as the girl swayed slightly. Her lips moved slowly as if she was trying to understand some great secret.

“I’d imagine that you’re finding it quite difficult to focus about now,” he suggested. “Finding your thoughts just going around and around, not getting anywhere?”

The Anaesthetist laughed as she blinked stupidly, her eyes blank and glassy now. Once again, the villain raised his remote control before keying another series of commands.

By now the villainess was almost entirely unaware of her surroundings. She did not react in the slightest as her clothing appeared to suddenly dissolve into nothing. The woman had not realised that the ‘improvements’ which The Gadgeteer had made to her costume, included one of her special restraint collars. Now it was active, flooding her bloodstream with a powerful mixture of drugs.

A thin wisp of smoke drifted from the collar’s fastener, a clear indication that it was firmly locked in place. One final command, and almost magically, thin plastic cuffs appeared around the drugged woman’s wrists and ankles.

Although seemingly supernatural, the bonds had in fact been formed from the same material of which The Adherer’s costume had been made. Tiny nano-machines (or nanites) had been released from her collar, when it was activated. First they had disassembled her attire, denuding the helpless woman. Using these raw materials it was then a simple job to build the restraints.

“Yes,” said the villain, “There is a role for you in this organisation. I believe the term is guinea pig. The Gadgeteer has a new toy she wants to test out, and I think you would make an ideal subject. I trust you don’t object?”

Not waiting for any reply, the villain gently guided his former minion onto a low couch. She didn’t resist as he laid her down, and proceeded to press her ankle cuffs together, locking them with a soft click. Rolling her onto her stomach, and pausing briefly to admire her small, rounded buttocks, he crossed her wrists together behind her back. Again there a soft click as the cuffs sealed together.

The Anaesthetist rolled her back over, and softly stroked one finger down the helpless woman’s throat. It traced a line between her small breasts and down over her stomach, finally stopping at the top of her pubic mound. Her body responded, arching slightly at his touch, and a low moan escaped her slack lips.

“Don’t worry,” he whispered to her, “you will find your new role most pleasurable, and I am sure you will prove to be far more adept at this than you could have ever hoped to have been as a supervillainess.”

Then, he turned at left the drugged and bound woman lying helpless on the couch. She certainly wasn’t going anywhere, and there was at least one superheroine to deal with, if not more. The Anaesthetist smiled evilly under his mask, this was shaping up to be a very stimulating day indeed.

To be continued…