The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

More Sleepy Adventures in Crescent City – Part 9 (The Drugged Doctor’s Distracting Denouement)

Natasha felt as if she were struggling to wake, fighting her way back to consciousness, like a swimmer who had dived too deep. She could almost glimpse the surface, but it was so far above her. She tried to kick, to swim for the surface, but her arms and legs seemed heavy, and tangled.

* * *

The Anaesthetist watched happily as his captive fought against the drugs in her system. After The Gadgeteer had delivered her to him, he had removed the rest of her clothing. The scientist was still being affected by the remnants of his ‘mind blowing’ orgasmic gas. He knew that even the slightest touch was sending shivers of pleasure through her. He also knew that he needed her awake, she had one very special task to perform for him.

He entered a long series of commands into his remote. The myriad of lights adoring the naked woman’s collar began to flash in sequence. The cocktail of drugs entering her system altered, and she began to slowly come round.

* * *

Natasha was aware that something had changed. Her arms and legs still seemed to be caught up in something. But now the surface seemed to come closer. With an effort she was able to force her eyes open, almost closing them instantly against the bright light. She blinked, her vision blurring before abruptly coming into focus.

Her thoughts were racing, and every passing moment brought new surprises and horrors. First she realised that she didn’t know where she was. But, that the room looked like some sort of cell. Then she became aware of her nakedness, and almost instantly, when she attempted to cover herself, that she had been cuffed.

But all these shocks paled into insignificance when she noticed the tall man, dressed in theatre greens and wearing a surgeon’s mask. She couldn’t see his mouth, but his eyes, which roamed freely over her naked body, told her that he was smiling under the mask.

“Hello, Dr Castle,” greeted The Anaesthetist. “Although actually, given the circumstances, perhaps that’s a little too formal… may I call you Natasha?”

Natasha bit her tongue, barely able to restrain herself from telling him exactly what she wanted him to do. But, she knew that she mustn’t antagonise him, obviously he wanted her for something, and she had instantly recognised him as the supervillain who called himself The Anaesthetist. Natasha prayed that he had captured her for her scientific knowledge, at least that way she might have a chance.

* * *

The Anaesthetist seemed to ignore her lack of response. He was waiting for the pattern of lights on Natasha’s collar to change again.

“Now, Natasha,” he continued, as the cocktail of drugs altered once more. “I propose a simple deal. I want you to help me to synthesise a particular substance. I will give you the chemical in a slightly different form, but for my purposes I need you to make it into a liquid.”

The villain glanced again at his captive, noticing how her pupils were starting to dilate. He smiled happily, taking his time to appreciate how attractive the doctor was, especially in her drugged and bound state. It was fortunate for him that the serum she had just been injected with was not coursing through his own veins now.

“If you do this for me, I give you my word that I will let you go free and none the worse from your ordeal.”

* * *

Natasha knew that it would be foolish to trust anything this man said, but she also knew that she had to do everything in her power to escape. Telling him what she really thought, would only destroy any chance of avoiding whatever fate he might have planned.

“There’s no way on earth I’d help you, I don’t trust you and all I want to do is to escape this place,” she inadvertently blurted out.

* * *

The Anaesthetist roared with laughter, his shoulders shaking as he tried to contain his mirth. The startled look of abject horror on the young doctor’s face was truly priceless.

“Good stuff this truth serum isn’t it Tasha?” He laughed. “But of course, I knew that’s how you must feel. Please, allow me to show you a demonstration of what will happen to you if you don’t help me…”

* * *

Natasha could only watch, not trusting herself to speak. The villain gestured at one of the walls, and it immediately seemed to fade into transparency. She realised that she was looking through into the room beyond. What she saw next forced a gasp of horror from her, despite her best efforts to remain silent.

The room beyond looked similar to her own cell, but for one very major difference. Directly in the centre of this cell, was a metal framework. A young Asian woman was kneeling, her arms drawn up over her head and fastened in metal cuffs that had been attached to the frame. Her ankles were likewise cuffed and a short length of chain connected them to rings, which had been set into the floor. The woman was bucking and twisting. Natasha could see that she was all-but ‘impaled’ on a large vibrator, which extended from the floor.

Directly in front of the woman, casting whirling patterns of colour over her face was a video screen. Natasha couldn’t see what was on the screen, but the woman appeared to be watching it with rapt attention. Embarrassingly, although the scene made her cringe in fear, some part of it was deeply erotic. The way the girl seemed at one moment to be trying to lift herself off of the intruder within her sex, and the next seemed to be grinding down onto it. Natasha flushed as she realised how hot this was making her.

“Chandra here,” The Anaesthetist gestured towards the woman, “is being processed for her new role. If you cannot help me, then I will be forced to treat you in a similar manner. So, last chance now Tasha, what would you like to happen now?”

Natasha turned away from the window, her cheeks burning. She struggled to compose herself, knowing that whatever she said next would have to be the truth.

“Okay, you sick bastard,” she whispered. “I’ll make you your chemical if I can”.

“Good, good,” laughed the villain. “Of course there is a part of you that wonders what that must feel like isn’t there?”

The question caught her unawares, and she answered, “Yes,” without thinking.

* * *

The villain laughed harder, almost on cue the pattern of lights had again shifted into its last stage.

“That’s good to know. Perhaps if you aren’t able to make this substance for me, I’ll let you ride the programmer too”.

* * *

But Natasha didn’t hear him, as the drugs flooded back into her; she slipped quickly and easily down. Her body relaxed, and she slumped back down onto the floor.

* * *

The Anaesthetist took one last lingering look at his captive and then stepped out of the cell, sealing it behind him. All things considered it had gone well. He was fairly certain that she would co-operate with him, at least in the short term. Of course, neither of them had any intention of going through with their side of the deal. She was far too valuable to merely release, even if it would be simple to recapture her later. Natasha in turn was only looking for an opportunity to escape.

If only she had known that the ‘programming’ she had witnessed was merely ‘smoke and mirrors’. Despite both he and The Gadgeteer using every item in their formidable arsenal, they were still no closer to being able to process their captives. At least, that had been the case before they found out about The Confectioner’s last great invention. If everything went as planned, the good doctor would help to create the very substance with which she would be enslaved.

To be continued…