The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MORE THAN JUST A STORY

Chapter One : “The Evil Genie”

“My sister began sticking her fingers a little further into her pussy, still staring nervously at the video camera I had pointed at her. Her thin, pale cheeks began to turn a bright red.

Mostly I was surprised at how easy it had been to blackmail her into doing this. It wouldn’t be long before I could be pounding my cock into her tight little virgin ass, listening to her beautiful screams of pain.”

I stopped typing for a moment. No, this story was no good. If I could blackmail my sister like this, then I’d want to completely humiliate her—so there would have to be other people present. I deleted the whole thing and started over.

“I was barely able to keep myself from laughing at the sight of it. My sister was down on all fours in the living room, wearing nothing but her underwear, barking like a dog. My entire family was sitting around, sharing my amusement at this sight. But they didn’t know the real reason she was doing it.

They thought that she was playing the part of a dog in the school play, so as practise tonight she wanted to act just like a dog. But this was all just a cover. She was doing this for me, because I had tricked her into it. All I wanted was to see the bitch humiliate herself, and right now she was doing that rather well.”

Again, I stopped typing and thought for a moment. Personally I liked the dog idea, but the average person who reads porn on the Internet needs some mention of sex in the first few paragraphs or they won’t bother with it. And what was the point in me writing this thing if nobody was going to read it? I deleted the story and started fresh once more.

“Mike poured his beer all down my sister’s top. He smiled widely and began burying his face in her breasts, licking as much of the beer off as he could. She looked up at me in desperation, as if I was supposed to stop him doing this. I just gave her a little grin—she was the one sitting on his lap after all.

My best friend carried on licking my sister’s breasts until Chris walked over, grabbed her by her long brown hair and pulled her to her feet.

“Okay, let’s play a game,” he said. “You guess which one of us is fucking your sweet little ass.”

And with that, he produced a blindfold from his pocket and began to put it on her.”

Shit. I’d gone too far. The thought of having my big sister Natalie blindfolded and then gang-fucked in her cute virgin ass made me immediately want to jerk off. That meant no more writing for a while. I saved the document, switched off the computer and pulled some photographs out of my drawer.

There were a few photos of my sister Natalie which I’d managed to sneak out of the family albums and I’d hidden them in my drawer for convenience. One was of her years ago, wearing a ballet costume that showed off her cute legs. She was young in the photo, but everyone knew that she’d grow up to be the goddess that she was now. There was a blurry one of her wearing her sexy prom dress, and a couple of her about to blow out the candles on her 18th birthday cake. Finally, the one I treasured the most was a recent one of her wearing a skimpy bikini on a trip to the beach.

God, she was hot. Her flowing brown hair, those piercing brown eyes, her thin, perfect body ... the graceful way she conducted herself ... she was like a princess. Or a goddess. I imagined myself in the photography, tearing off her bikini top and revealing her small but well-shaped tits. Then I’d throw her down on the sand, tear away her bikini bottoms, spread her legs and fuck her right there in the sand like a slut...

Suddenly, I dropped the photos and covered my eyes as a brief but intense flash of light emanated from a corner of my room! The light faded as quickly as it had come, but there remained a dark figure in the corner of my room. He made an evil-looking smile, and began walking towards me.

I started backing away from him—I don’t generally trust men who magically appear without warning in a corner of my bedroom.

“Relax,” he said, and picked up one of the photos that I’d dropped. It was the bikini photo. “I’m not here to hurt you ... not primarily, anyway.”

“Who the fuck are you?” I shouted.

“Keep your voice down,” he replied. “Who I am isn’t important—but I’m here to do you a favour. Think of me as a your evil guardian angel, if that helps.”

“Evil?” I repeated, baffled.

“Of course,” he grinned. “When God created the universe—he wanted slaves and worshippers. Not creative people like you and me, who might just want to fuck their big sister.”

“How do you know...?” I began.

“I just do,” he said. “And I can’t blame you either. For a human, Natalie is pretty hot.”

“For a human?” I said.

“Would you stop repeating every little that I say?” he said, angrily. “It’s very irritating. Look, here’s the deal: I can give you three wishes.”

“Three wishe...” I began, then stopped. “Like a genie?”

“An evil genie,” he grinned. “All I want in exchange is your soul. Payable on death.”

“Sounds fair,” I said. “Okay, when do I get my first wish?”

“Whenever you like,” he replied. “Make sure you choose carefully.”

“Okay,” I said, thinking for a moment. “I wish that from now on everybody would obey my commands.”

“Ah, you’re the type to go for power, eh?” he grinned. “Okay, your wish is my command.”

And with another flash of light, he was gone.

My big sister was sitting with one leg up on the couch, reading one of her girlie magazines. She was wearing jeans and a tight red top with a white blouse over it. As I entered the living room, I took a few moments to admire her gorgeous, graceful body. Now—time to see if this ‘evil genie’ was as powerful as he claimed to be.

“Natalie,” I said. “I’m going to ask you some questions, and I want you to answer them truthfully.”

She looked up at me, smiled, and put down her magazine.

“Sure,” she said.

Man—it really had worked! Obeying my commands actually made her happy. I thought of all the other people I could command to get what I wanted. Teachers would improve my grades without question ... I could have any job I wanted ... as much money as I wanted ... but right now, the thing that concerned me was the beautiful young woman who sat before me.

“Are you a virgin?” I asked her.

“Yes,” she replied.

“How many boys have you kissed?”

“Three,” she said.

I found it difficult to believe that she was still a virgin, with a hot body like that. Then again, she didn’t just look like an angel—she was an angel. Daddy’s little girl, who would never have ‘disreputable’ boyfriends. I doubted that she’d ever seen a penis before in her life.

“What are you wearing under your clothes?” I asked her.

“My bikini,” she said. “I was going to do some sunbathing in the garden later on.”

I always enjoyed it when she did that. I’d sit in the kitchen, staring out of window at her gorgeous figure. If nobody else was around, I’d often jerk off looking at her as she basked under the sun in her bikini.

“Now stand up,” I ordered. “And strip.”

She obediently stood up, and slid off the white blouse she was wearing. Then she undid her jeans, and gracefully pulled them down her long, gorgeous legs. She was wearing a pair of nice black bikini bottoms. Finally, she pulled her tight red vest-top over her head, revealing a strapless black bikini top that just wrapped round and covered her breasts, leaving everything else bare. She stood there wearing nothing but a skimpy black bikini, waiting for her next command. “You wanted to sunbathe?” I said. “Go do it.”

I let her lie outside on the grass for a few minutes in her skimpy bikini before I went out with a bucket of water.

I sneaked up behind her as she lay there, and poured the ice-cold water all over her. She immediately jumped up, shocked and angry. I grinned at her. Now she was soaking wet and cold, her nipples were hard and she was humiliated. I laughed, and threw the bucket on the grass nearby.

“Kneel down,” I ordered, and she did so. “I want you to suck me off.”

Unzipping my jeans, I pulled my cock out for her to see. It was throbbing with the biggest erection I’d ever had. She took the base of my cock in one hand, and looked up at me with a worried expression, obviously unsure of what to do. I grinned at her.

“Start by licking it,” I said. “Lick it all over.”

My big sister leaned forward and began running her tongue across the tip of my cock. I moaned with pleasure as she did so, and forcefully grabbed the hair at the back of her head. She proceeded to lick all around the circumference of my cock, occasionally looking up at me to make sure she was doing it right. Eventually, I’d had enough of that.

“Now put it in your mouth,” I said. “And start sucking.”

She started by putting the tip of my cock in her mouth and gently sucking it. I could have easily come to orgasm then and there, just at the sight of my big sister, always the graceful princess, down on her knees sucking my cock in our backyard. Pushing the back of her head forward, I began coaxing her to take it a little further into her mouth.

“Now move your head back and forward,” I said.

She began slowly moving her head back and forth, sucking on my cock like a whore. She was looking up at me the whole time, with a scared expression on her face. I imagined that she was still completely conscious to what she was doing, and unsure why she was obeying my commands like this. That thought was probably accurate, and it turned me on all the more—she was doing this against her will.

Pulling her head back and forth with her hair, I managed to make her go faster and faster as her mouth moved back and forth on my cock, taking at least half of it in her mouth as she moved forward. I let her carry on doing this for several minutes until I decided I needed her to take a bit more.

I took a firm grip on her hair, and held her head still as I lunged my cock forward into her mouth and down her throat. A muffled cry escaped her as she began to gag on my cock. Her face turned bright red and she looked up at me with fear in her eyes. I laughed at her sadistically and carried on lunging my cock down her throat, suffocating her until I was close to orgasm.

Then I pulled my cock out of her mouth, still holding her forcefully by her hair, and with my other hand brought myself to cum all over her sweet little face. She closed her eyes and tried to look away in disgust as my semen squirted out all over her, but I held her fast. When I was finished, I released my grip and she fell down onto the grass, exhausted.

If you’d have told me that morning that by the early afternoon of that day I’d be in the garden with my cock out, looking down at the gorgeous brunette who is my big sister with her face covered in my cum, I’d have laughed in your face. But here I was, and there she was, humiliated like a slut.

I knelt down beside her and began stroking her hair gently, with a smile on my face.

“Good girl,” I said. “Now go inside and put on your sexiest underwear, with your pink summer dress over it.”

She looked exhausted and scared, and had tears streaming down her face, but nevertheless she obediently rose to her feet at my command and ran off towards the house. I watched her ass as she scurried away. Maybe soon I’d be pounding my cock into that sweet little thing I’d been admiring for so long. I grinned widely and followed her back inside. At last, this was more than just a story.

To be continued ...