The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Morgana’s Day Spa.

Jay & Lisa Farrell

The front door slammed punctuating the end of another argument or at least that segment of it. Lisa headed to a local bar with her best friend Kelly while Jay remain home letting his anger boil. He had gone through a roller coaster ride of emotions by the time she walked back in the door a 2 am. Quietly slipping under the covers caused Jay’s senses to flair. Her entire body must be covered with smoke and alcohol.

At 32 Lisa still had a tight body that drew most men’s attention when she walked in a room. She wasn’t tall, barely pushing 5 feet but her blonde hair framed a strikingly beautiful face. They had married right out of college spending the better part of five years totally in love with each other. The second five just seemed to drift by. Then Kelly came back into Lisa’s life. They were childhood friends that had taken different directions in life. Even as kids you could see Kelly was definitely the leader. With her athletically hardened body and natural beauty she could stop traffic on Main Street when she wanted to. She is tall at just a pinch over 5′10″ but the true eye catcher was her flaming red hair and aqua green eyes. Watching the two of them together was almost funny. Kelly loved wearing heels that pushed her over 6 feet tall. Her heights coupled with her athleticism and personality intimidated most men which is exactly what she wanted.

At first Jay thought it was cool hanging out with two absolutely gorgeous women but then Kelly began to draw Lisa deeper into her world. Jay had seen it coming yet ignored it hoping things would change. But Kelly’s mastery of manipulation was no match for him. Kelly was the pure definition of a red head. She was an absolute bitch in heels. Jay and Lisa hardly spoke two words to each other the rest of the weekend and when Monday rolled around he welcomed the opportunity to escape.

Like clock work Tim Culvert walked into Jay office taking a seat as he propped his feet up on Jay’s desk. “So buddy what did you think of the race?” Tim asked referring to the NASCAR race. “It was ok.” Jay replied some what sullenly. Tim knew his friend all too well. “Lisa?” He said knowingly. Jay nodded affirmatively. They’d had this conversation at least a couple of dozen times in the past six months. Tim felt for his friend and co-worker but he wasn’t sure he’d hit rock bottom yet. “You know Linda and I had problems last year just like you’re having now.”

“I know I remember you talking about them. I thought for sure you two were headed for a divorce.”

“So did I.” Tim confessed.

“So how did you turn things around?” Jay asked quizzically. Tim paused watching his co-worker closely. “If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell a soul.” Jay eyebrows furrowed quizzically. For the life of Jay he couldn’t think of a reason why Tim wanted to kept how he fixed his marriage a secret. “I promise.” Again Tim watched his friend carefully. After a number of very awkward moments passed Tim sat up pulling his wallet out. He passed a business card across the desk to his friend. “Look it’s very expensive but believe me it’s worth every penny.” Jay read the card aloud. “Morgana’s day spa.” An extremely quizzical look consumed Jay’s face as he looked from his friend to the card. “Look just go down there at lunch and talk to them. If it’s not for you then fine but you have to keep it a secret ok.”

“Ok.” Jay replied wondering how a day spa could help his marriage. The rest of the morning blew by. Between meetings and phone calls to put out fires Jay almost forgot about the card. But by 1 o’clock Jay found himself facing a very expensive mahogany desk with an impeccable dressed man behind it. “So Mr. Ferrall I understand from your friend Mr. Culvert that you are having shall we say less than marital bliss.” Damn it Jay thought to himself. He thought what ever he told Tim was in strictest confidences. Jay just nodded yes. “I see. Would you like to know how this works?” The man asked. Again Jay just nodded. For the next fifteen minutes the man explained exactly how it worked. The longer he talked the more he disbelieved what the man was saying.

“Your talking about a stepford wife!” Jay exclaimed. The man just smiled. “But I don’t want some zombie for a wife.” Jay began as the man raised his hand. “That’s not what we are talking about here. The rest of the world will see the same woman as before with one exception. She will never be able to deny you anything.” Jay stared at the man in disbelief. Finally Jay broke his gaze to look off out the window. “Will it hurt?” He asked almost reluctantly. The man smiled. He knew all along that Jay would sign his wife up. They always sign them up. “No it won’t hurt a bit. In fact she will rave about her day at the spa her wonderful husband gave to her.” That last comment actually brought on a small smile.

With his bank account sizable smaller and only gold trimmed envelope to show for it Jay returned home as he always did. Lisa gave her Monday sorry speech explaining she didn’t know why she let Kelly talk her into things. Jay knew why and knew they were made for each other. Lisa was a borderline submissive and Kelly was a flaming dominant. Half way through dinner Jay slid the gold trimmed card across the table. Lisa eyed it with a soft smile as she opened it. “What’s this for?” She asked with a light hearted voice. Jay shrugged his shoulders and waited. Lisa glanced at Jay in amazement. “A day spa? How wonderful.” She said truly shocked. Jay just returned her smile. “Ok so what do you want?” She said deviously.”

“What do you mean?” Jay replied.

“Well it’s not my birthday and it’s not Valentine’s Day so it has to mean you want something!” She said questioningly. “Can’t a husband just give his wife something without wanting anything?” Jay replied. “Well yes but under the circumstances I had to question it.” She replied. “Under the circumstances?” Jay asked quizzically. “Well we haven’t had a model marriage these last few months.” She began. Jay interrupted her. “Maybe I just want to see if we can work things out.”

The rest of the evening rolled by like normal. The only change was at bedtime when Lisa thought for a fleeting second about rewarding Jay for his most generous gift. But a little voice inside her head said to wait and see if the spa was any good. She knew that voice was Kelly’s but rolled over and went to sleep anyway.

Lisa made her appointment for Friday at 9 am but it seemed like it was taking forever to get there. Every day he had thought about backing out confessing his worries to Tim at lunch on Thursday. What puzzled him even more was Tim asking him to stop by his office before leaving that night.

At 5 Jay walked over to Tim’s corner office only to find the door closed and his secretary gone for the day. Tapping lightly on the door Jay leaned in listening for any sounds. “Come in!” Jay heard Tim call out. Jay opened the door only to find Linda seat in the chair across from Tim. “Hi Linda how are you?” Jay asked with a grand smile. “Wonderful Jay and how have you been?”

“Great.” Jay replied. Linda’s eyebrows rose suspiciously. “That’s not what Tim’s been telling me.” Jay shot Tim a glare that would have set his balls on fire if that were possible. “Now Jay before you fly off the handle I asked Linda here to talk to you. I know you’re worried about Lisa going to the spa so I thought Linda could easy your mind.” Jay looked back at Linda letting some of the distain ease from his face. “Sit Jay.” Linda said patting the chair next to her. Jay sat watching Linda look at her husband Tim. “It’s ok Linda you can speak freely.” Tim said. Linda immediately turned to Jay. “Morgana’s spa is just the best. It was like getting a reprieve on life and since I went there things couldn’t be better between Tim and me.” She said with an enthusiastic smile. Linda continued raving about all the things she did there lifting some of the worries Jay had. But he still had that one nagging worry. When Linda finished her lengthy praises of Morgana’s Jay turned a questioning eye to Tim. “You still have some questions don’t you.” Tim said. “Yes.”

“Does Linda seem normal to you?” He said as if Linda wasn’t present. Jay glanced from Tim to Linda and back again drawing a smile from Tim. “Yes.” Jay replied. “Well she is, aren’t you honey.” Tim said. “Why yes I’m actually wonderful. Why in the world would you wonder about that Jay?” Jay was about to reply when Tim spoke. “See she is in every way. She’s still her same old feisty self except when I tell her not to be.” Jay’s eyes shot to Linda searching for some kind of odd reaction but found none. “We’re all friends here right!” Tim said with a broad smile. Jay nodded in agreement wondering where this was leading. “Linda honey I think Jay here needs some proof of just how loyal you are.” She never lost her appealing smile as Tim continued to talk. “Why don’t you come around here and give daddy some attention.” Linda instantly rose walking around the desk. “I was hoping you’d asked me here for something more than just a chat with Jay.” She said with a crooked smile. She spun his chair to face her as she knelt between his legs. “But…” Jay started to protest. Tim held his palm up toward Jay. “Honey you don’t mind if Jay watches do you?” Linda never took her eyes off of Tim as she continued to work on his belt and zipper. “Not at all if that’s what you want honey.” She cooed. A second later her rosy red lips were wrapped around Tim’s cock noisily bobbing her head up and down in his lap. “Do you remember the pool party last summer?” Tim asked punctuated by a soft groan as Linda buried her head in his lap holding it there for several seconds.

Jay’s mind drifted back to the party. Then he nodded yes to Tim. He remembered them showing up. Linda had on a full one piece suit with shorts and a cover. He also remember how appalled she got by the public display of affection the newly weds gave in the corner of the pool. Tim grinned at Jay as the lights came on behind Jay’s eyes. “You can’t deny me anything can you baby.” Tim said patting Linda on the head. “Mmmmmuuuuuuuuu.” She mumbled around a mouth full of Tim’s manhood. Jay stood with a broad smile on his face. “Well I guess that eases my mind so I’ll see you tomorrow Tim.”

“Ok buddy I’m glad we could help.” Jay glanced down at Linda and was about to say good-bye but changed his mind. No need distracting her from her pleasure Jay thought as he closed the door behind him.

Needless to say he fidgeted the entire night. His entire body was consumed with anxious nervousness as he tried to imagine what would happen tomorrow night when he got home. Again Friday dragged on seeming as if it would never end. Jay was pacing in front of his windows when Tim strolled in. Tim’s laugh broke through the thoughts he was having. “What?”

“You look like an expectant father pacing like that.” Tim said laughing heartily. Jay sighed letting a smile cross his lips as he fell back in his chair. “Look its four thirty why don’t you knock off and head home.” Tim said glancing at his watch. Jay blankly looked at Tim as if he wasn’t there. “But…” Jay started to say. “Look I’ll cover for you, besides you’re not going to get anything done anyway.” His friend said with a soft chuckle.

Jay arrived only to find an empty house. He changed from his suit to jeans and a tee shirt trying to buy time. It seemed like ever tick of the clock took an eternity. He went to the door to look and see if she’d arrived yet. Then back to couch for a few moments before running back to the door. This went on for at least fifteen minutes and Jay thought he was going to wear himself out if she didn’t get home soon. Finally he went in to the kitchen to fix a drink when he heard her car pull in. He used every ounce of restraint he had to finish making his drink and not run off to the door. He heard the door open and close. He took a deep breath trying to fight back the nervous anticipation he felt rising up. “Your home early.” Lisa said as she walked into the kitchen. Jay nodded yes as he turned taking a sip from his glass. Lisa laid her bag and folder on the table before walking over to him. She took the glass out of his hand taking a slip before placing it on the counter behind him. Slipping into his arms she rose up on her tiptoes and whispered. “I have to thank you properly for today.” She cooed letting her lips press against his. The astonished look on his face melted as their tongues tenderly touched. Slowly their tongues played together as her wet lips worked against his. Slowly their kiss ended with a deep sigh as she nestled her head against his strong chest. He could definitely feel her breast pressing against him. “I can’t remember when I was so turned on by just a kiss.” She cooed softly. “But before we go any father I’m suppose to give you this.” She said pulling away from his arms to retrieve the folder. “The man said it was just some receipts or something like that.” She said handing him the folder before heading off to get changed.

Jay opened the folder.

Mr. Farrell.

As you can see your wife has successfully completed her day at the day spa. She will be fully compliant to your wishes from this day forward. Enclosed you’ll find a business card like the one you were given. If you find anyone in need as you were please pass it on. If you ever have any need of our services again please don’t hesitate to contact us.

The Morgana Day Spa.

Jay ripped the letter up tossing into the trash but kept the card. Jay pushed open their bedroom door as Lisa hung her cloths up. Barefoot and in just her skimpy underwear Jay leaned against the door jam admiring her. “So did the spa look like it helped any?” She asked with a smirk. “I’ll say.” He said with a cat whistle. “Looks like it worked wonders for you baby.” Jay almost cringed half expected her to berate him for calling her baby or babe. She hated those words. He was still a little unsure of the spa’s treatment. But instead she faced him wearing a broad smile. “I’m glad you still think I got it.” She said rising up on the balls of her feet to spin sideways before taking a step towards her dresser. Lisa pulled a pair of baggy jeans for her drawer. Jay knew that if she let that baby comment go there was something to what they could do so he pressed on. “Why don’t you wear those other jeans you got?” Lisa paused then placed the baggies back in her drawer taking out the pair Jay had suggested. He smiled broadly watching her wiggle into the skin tight jeans. Coupled with her small frame the jeans emphasized every curve highlighted by her protruding butt. “Damn you look great in those.” Jay cooed. “I know you love these but the baggies are just more comfortable to lounge around the house in.” She replied. “So are sweats or those cotton shorts that bunch up around your waist but if you’re going to wear jeans those are the ones that look so hot on you.” Jay couldn’t believe what was coming out of his mouth. “I’ll have to remember that.” Lisa said with a sultry smile as a glimmer of a wiggle from her hips. She started rummaging through her tee shirt draw before getting a shit eating grin. Jay’s brows furrowed quizzically. “Do you mind?” She asked as she opened his tee shirt drawer. “Sure.” Lisa rummaged almost to bottom before she found what she was looking for. When she pulled it out his face scrunched up even further wondering how in the world his practice jersey would ever fit her. The jersey was a half and half summer practices shirt. A thin yet strong material covered where it would fit over shoulder pads with a v-neck opening. The bottom half was a tight knit mesh so air could flow around the player’s body. She slipped the at least three sizes to big jersey over her head letting it fall into place. “Damn you could almost wear that as a dress if the bottom wasn’t mesh.” Jay said jokingly. “Yea but I couldn’t do this.” She replied with a coy smile as she tied the side in a big knot drawing the mesh tight around her slim figure. “Guess I should start dinner.” She said with a happy smile.

She knew his eyes followed her down the hall as she headed for the kitchen. But this time something was different. She no longer was worried about what he was thinking. She knew he was thinking about her and she loved it. She wanted him to think about her. In fact she wished she could get him to think about her 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

Jay had to admit as she disappeared around the corner that at first he thought her idea if his tee shirt sucked but once she had it on and tied it up, well, damn she looked hot. The width of the v-neck almost fell off her shoulders exposing her bra straps while the bottom of the v plunged deeply between her breasts. When she reached up above her head you could see her entire bra covered breasts and the black bra against the white mesh was a wonder sight.

Jay made up reasons to go into the kitchen while she was making dinner just to watch her. After about the fifth time Lisa knew what he was doing and it was making her horny. Just the thought of him checking her out began to make her moist. He’d never had that affect on her before but none of that mattered now. She was basking in the attention. It was almost as if she needed attention from him and only him.

Halfway through dinner her cell phone rang. She glanced at the caller id before answering it. “Hi Kelly what’s up?” She said cheerfully as always. Jay loved the idea nothing else about her had changed except her interaction with him. “Oh I don’t know.” She said looking up at Jay. Jay questioned her with his eyes. Lisa covered the mouth piece with her hand. “She wants to go out tonight.” She said almost reluctantly. “Tell her you want to spend the night with your husband to thank him for your day at the spa.” He whispered. Lisa nodded with knowing smile. “The spa was wonderful. You should try it sometime.” Lisa said still smiling. “No not tonight I think I want to thank Jay for today.” Lisa rolled her eyes. “No I’m not on drugs.” She said looked at Jay but replying to Kelly. Jay knew Kelly was trying to work her magical control over Lisa but this time it sounded as if she was losing. This impressed him more than anything that had happened so far. For the first time Jay truly knew the trip to the spa had really worked. Jay’s train of thought was broken when Lisa hung up. “God I’m sorry Jay she wouldn’t take no for an answer and just hung up on me.” Lisa said with a forlorn look. “I think you lost me. What do you mean?” He asked. “She’s said she was coming right over to free me from the guy holding a gun to my head.” Jay’s laugh relaxed her. She was scared he would be mad that she couldn’t stop Kelly from coming over. “How long before she gets here?” Jay questioned. “Hum let me see. She’d got to get ready first then drive over here. Say about an hour give or take.”

“Ok here’s what we’re going to do.” Jay said. He proceeded to lay out what he wanted to happen while they finished dinner. As soon as they finished they began to make everything ready for Kelly’s arrival. They were in the den when the door bell rang. “I’ll get it.” Jay said with a smile. Lisa stopped him for just a second with her broad infectious smile. She leaned up and kissed him softly on the lips. “I love you.” She said with more passion behind those words than he could ever remember hearing.

“Hi Kelly how are you.” Jay said smiling as he answered the door.

“Where’s Lisa!” Kelly said in a some what demanding voice.

“In the den and I’m just fine too.” Jay said with a smirk.

Jay followed Kelly into the den. “Lisa why aren’t…” She stopped dead in her tracks. “Hi Kelly.”

“Um what’s going on here?” Kelly asked demandingly as she stepped around in front of the sofa bed. Jay took a seat next to his wife. “Why nothing yet Kelly.” Lisa said coyly. The movie was still rolling through the previews. Lisa was lounging against the arm rest holding a large bowl of popcorn against her butt with her heels. The jersey had provocatively slipped off of one should exposing it and a good portion of her breast. Jay took a few pieces of popcorn letting his hand linger on her butt before tossing them into his mouth. Every detail of Jay’s movement wasn’t lost on Kelly. Kelly started in with that I thought this was our girl’s night out crap trying to convince Lisa to go with her. Lisa kept saying she knew it was but she just wanted to spend the night at home.

Jay paused the movie at the beginning waiting for their discussion to end. It took longer than Jay had anticipated but Lisa was handling Kelly perfectly. “Well then do you mind if I watch the movie with you.” Kelly said with a huff. “No not at all.” Lisa replied still composed with a smile. At first Kelly moved towards the sofa then stopped and dropped into the over stuffed chair next to it. Jay knew she wanted to get between them but he was betting on she didn’t want to sit that close to him. Luckily he was right.

Jay pressed the play button then mirrored how Lisa was sitting against the opposite arm. “What kind of movie is this?” Kelly said sarcastically. “It’s an erotic thriller.” Lisa replied nonchalantly. That drew a glance from Kelly. Not ten minutes into the movie the actress ends up at the house of a man she hardly knows and begins an extremely long and passionate love scene. As soon as it started Lisa said. “Want some popcorn hon?”

“Sure.” Jay replied and as if it were pre-arranged Lisa swung around to lean against Jay placing the bowl in front if him. So far so good Jay thought as he draped his arm across Lisa’s bare shoulder causing her to nuzzle up against him. Lisa’s movement wasn’t lost on Kelly. She watched the entire thing out of the corner of her eye. Next Jay slid his foot down between Lisa’s legs. Her only reply was to squeeze his thigh with hers when he was done. Jay noticed that Kelly shifted in her seat to provide her with a better opportunity to keep her eye on them. Again Jay smiled as he began to rub Lisa’s shoulder. She murmured nuzzling her cheek against his chest. Jay’s fingers found the neck band draped down her arm and slipped the tips under. As soon as another torrid love scene started Jay traced his way across Lisa’s soft skin just under the collar. His fingers slid tenderly across her bra covered breast coming to rest as his fingers encircled her rising nipple. Lisa fought to catch a gasp as Jay rolled her excited nipple between his fingers. Jay couldn’t remember the last time he felt her nipples so excited just from his touch. Just the thought of the affect he was having on her was making him hard. He felt her breast jut out in a quickly caught breath as he continued to roll her nipple firmly between his fingers. He also knew Kelly was intently watching every move they made.

As soon as the love scene was over Jay eased up on her nipple letting the tips drift back and forth over it. “Mmmmmmm…” Lisa ever so softly moaned letting her shoulder roll against the back of the sofa. Glancing down he could clearly see his hand drifting back and forth under her tee shirt. “I gotta pee.” Kelly stated harshly as she bolted from the room. Jay smiled as Lisa gazed up with her renewed love for him. “You’re driving me crazy.” She gushed out on a gasp as he rolled her nipple.

By the time Kelly got back they’d changed positions. The knot on the shirt was gone and they were laying on their sides like two spoons. Twice Kelly started to say something but stopped. Jay hoped that she would have gotten the idea by now and had left. But something kept her there. Then another hot love scene began as Jay slid his hand up under the very lose fitting shirt. His fingers traced across her slim but firm stomach sending ripple of pleasure through her. God she wished Kelly would leave so she could have her way with Jay. She could ever remember wanting him more than she did right now. She almost wished she hadn’t unfastened her tight jeans. He’d never have been able to slip his fingers under her panties as he was doing at this very moment if her skin tight jeans had been fastened. She couldn’t stop the audible breath she drew in when his finger brushed against her swollen clit. Damn she was soaking wet with excited anticipation.

Even with her jeans undone he had to work his hand hard to get his fingers to opening. Lisa shifted accommodatingly coupled with an ultra soft moan as the tips of his fingers slipped into her wet hole. Jay knew the movement under Lisa’s jeans was being scrutinized by Kelly. The actress on the screen cried out as a supposed orgasm hit her just as he slid two fingers inside Lisa pressing his thumb against her clit. Lisa jerked tensing her body as she matched the actress’s cries.

“Ok that’s enough. What in HELL is going on around here?” Kelly demanded as she stood up.

“I told you I wanted to spend the evening with Jay but you couldn’t take no for an answer.” Lisa was barely able to moan back as Jay continued to work his hand under her jeans. Jay mashed her clit causing her to catch a couple of quick breaths as her body became ridged. Lisa couldn’t believe she was so close to having an orgasm with her best friend Kelly standing right in front of her. But some how none of that mattered. Her entire being was consumed with what Jay was doing to her and what she wanted to do to him. “Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh….” Kelly groaned half in disgust half in anger. “I… Oh FUCK THIS. I’m out of here.” Kelly screamed out as she stormed towards the door. “I’ll call you tomorrow…. OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhShiiiitttttttt…” Lisa groaned out as her first orgasm racked her body soaking the crotch of her jeans. Some where lost in the latter part of Lisa scream was the door slamming closed.

“Oh god baby I gotta have this.” She breathed out heavily as she began to undo Jay’s jeans. Lisa shifted around to get between Jay’s legs as his firm manhood sprang free. She shuttered the moment her lips touch the tip sending an ever so small of a ripple of pleasure through her body. It was like she was having a mini-orgasm just from having his cock in her mouth. If she hadn’t been so consumed by lust she might have thought that to be strange. Stranger yet she would have wondered about another large orgasm she had when he came in her mouth.

In fact the entire evening might have seemed strange to her if she was able to thing of anything other than pleasing her man. Letting Jay play with her in front of Kelly was the first taboo she broke. It was also the first time Jay had ever brought her to more than one orgasm. The fact that the first two or three were way before she’d ever gotten undress was just another in a long line of first for her that night. The last of which was waking up in the morning still naked and entwined in his arms.

Well it really wasn’t morning. Well maybe technically it was but just for another minute or two. Lisa couldn’t remember sleeping so well or so long. Then the images of last night began to rove through her mind. She smiled at some and remembered others with awe. She brushed her hand against her own nipples and found it to be hard again just from thinking about what they did last night. A soft girlish giggle escaped as she pressed the side of her fingers against her lips. Lisa felt like her entire body was glowing unlike anything she’d ever experienced before. In that instant she knew she’d found her soul mate and was damned if she would let anything of anyone come between them. With that thought cemented deeply inside her she reach down between her loves legs and began softly urging it to life. Jay moaned still half asleep as he rolled onto his back. In one fluid movement she slipped under the covers and devoured his semi-hard rod with her mouth.

Jay felt the wet warmth in his crotch first then heard the slurping noises coming from under the sheet. “Oh god Lisa didn’t you get enough last night.” He said with a soft chuckle. “MmmmmUuuuuu…” She mumbled with her lips still locked around his cock causing him to moan when she hummed. She let his cock pop out but still stroked it with her hand. “Beside I couldn’t think of a better way to wake you up.” She punctuated her sentence by slamming her mouth back around his cock till her lips hit the base. For the second time in less than twenty four hours he felt the tip of his cock lodged part way down her throat.

At first Jay laid back to enjoy his first wake up suck ever. Even with her working as hard as she could Jay knew he wasn’t going to cum anytime soon. He tugged on the corner of the sheet letting it slide off Lisa’s raised ass. She was bent over her knees sucking for all she was worth. He thought about totally uncovering her but liked the idea of watching the sheet bob up and down. Jay slid his thumb into her moist twat from behind. Lisa moaned but still kept his cock in her mouth. Her moaning caused Jay to groan as the pleasures the vibration caused rippled through his loins. His fingers split her swollen lips mashing her clit. Her ass rose as she groaned from the pleasure he brought her. Again her groan prompted one from him. Lisa began to figure out that her moans must be giving him pleasure. At first she exaggerated her moans of pleasure he was giving her but within a few minutes they began to match each others. Somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered why they’d never been like this before but at the same time all she cared about was that they were like this now.

She felt his free hand slip through her hair on the back of her head. God she loved his touch. Then he began to steadily guide her head with a fist full of her hair. Little by little he forced her further down his cock. Each of her groans of pleasure got louder the further in his cock went. Lifting his head he saw his hand under the sheet forcing her head up and down while his other hand was busy thumbing her cunt and fingering her clit. Her ass rocked up and down trying to work herself further onto his hand. But the mumbled moaning and groaning coming from under the sheet was driving him crazy. It would go from soft to loud as he pushed her head down his cock. He hand no idea how she was managing to keep her tongue moving on the bottom of his shaft the way she was.

Jay felt his ball constrict as he lifted his hips off the bed. He pulled her up by her hair till her lips were barely touching his tip and paused for just a second. He heard the swoosh of the sheet as he forced his cock all the way down her throat. Some were in the nether reaches of his mind he heard her gurgle. But the white spunk spewing forth consumed him.

At first she fought to raise up then relaxed letting him have complete control. She felt the warmth of his cum hit deep in the throat sending a wave of pleasure through her. After several wads had spit out Jay realized he’d been holding her head down the entire time. Quickly he pulled her up and off is cock. She gasped in a deep breath but suddenly lurched forward again. For a split second Jay thought something was wrong then cried out in shear pleasure. Lisa locked her lips around his tip and began jerking his cock off into her mouth. Somewhere the thought drifted through his mind that she’d always hated giving him a blowjob. But her actions were telling him she loved it.

Lisa gobbled and licked ever last drop of his cum as if it were life giving. God she loved sucking his cock and hoped she could do this every day for the rest of her life. It never dawned on her that she’d always thought sucking a mans cock was gross or that the taste of seamen would make her gag.

Lisa slid up the sheet cuddling next to the love of her life thinking this was better than anything she’d ever imagined.

Lisa began fixing lunch around 2 that afternoon. Even though she’d showered she slipped his jersey back on. That coupled with her skimpiest g-string was all the cloths she needed. Just the sight of her bouncing around the kitchen dressed like that got his mind working even if his cock was tired. “You know you’re going to have to call Kelly.” Jay said out of the blue. The thought of calling her best friend and listening to her bitch broke through her wonderful mood. “I know.” She said sadly. “She called three times already.” Jay nodded in acknowledgment. A deafening silence drifted between them as the ate. Jay knew he could tell her what to say but wanted to see if she could work things out by her self.

“I…” She started to say then stopped letting her shoulders slump. “She’s gonna be pissed at me.” Lisa said matter of factly as she took another bite. Jay let a few seconds pass before speaking. “So what are you going to say to her?” Another uncomfortable silence passed between them. “I guess I’ll see why she’s so pissed and go from there.” She replied.

After lunch Lisa took a deep breath and dialed Kelly’s number. She held her breath letting it out with the machine picked up. “Hi this is Kelly you know what to do.” It said. “Hi Kelly it’s me. Listen I wanted to talk to you about last night. Give me a call when you get a chance.” Lisa turned hanging up the phone with a smile. “It’s her machine.” She said. Jay could tell how relieved she was. “So what do you want to do today.”

“Let’s go shopping.” He replied.

They spent the latter part of the afternoon and early evening at the mall. She asked his opinion on a number of things but not on all. Some of the things she was shopping for she knew he’d love. When they got home there was no message from Kelly on their machine. The rest of Saturday and all of Sunday were spent like honeymooners.

Jay hated to head off to work for the first time in a long time. For Christ sakes it took him five minutes just to get out the front door.

Just like every other Monday morning Tim walked into Jay’s office. Although this morning was different. Tim wore a shit eating grin from ear to ear. “So buddy how’d thing go?” He asked already knowing the answer. “Amazing.” Was the only word that came to Jay’s mind. “And she’ll function just like she always did?” Jay asked just to confirm what he already knew. “Unless you tell her not to. I mean Linda hated bikinis and the gym. Now she’s at the gym five days a week and looks hot in her bikini.” Jay nodded in agreement. “And the perks are great.” Tim said. “Perks?” Jay asked quizzically. “Yea I mean she never gets jealous in fact she even points out a hot looking chick if she thinks I missed her.”

Jay just shook his head in amazement. “Yep jealousy is a definite thing of the passed.” Tim said propping his feet up with his fingers interlaced behind his head. “Is there something you’re not telling me Tim?” Jay said questioningly. He knew his friend well enough to know when there was more to the story than he was telling. Tim looked at his friend assessing him. Then he sat up pulling the chair close to the desk. “Look you know I’ve always had a wondering eye.” He began but Jay already knew that. “You remember when Linda’s sister Megan came for Christmas last year.” Jay nodded remembering the Christmas party they attended together. “She’s at State College isn’t she?”

“Yes but well I asked Linda what she thought about giving Megan a trip to the day spa for Christmas and well Linda loved the idea.”

“Don’t tell me you sent Megan to the spa she’s only what 20 years old or so!” Jay said a little too loud for Tim’s liking. “Shush.” He said holding his finger in front of his lips. “Their only seven years apart. Anyway, Linda told me during one of our Q&A’s about something that happened when Linda was at State.” Tim glanced back at the door then returned his attention to Jay. “Her last spring semester Megan wanted to come up and see what college life was all about. Megan was only 14 but her parents trusted Linda so they let her come up during Megan’s spring break. The whole week Megan bugged Linda to take them to a party. Linda gave in that Saturday. Linda swore she wasn’t going to drink so she could keep and eye on Megan. Well the non-alcoholic punch turned out to have white lightning in it. You know grain alcohol. By midnight they were both so blitzed she doesn’t remember getting back to her dorm room. She does remember stripping and slipping into bed. Megan was just as drunk slipped into bed with her. Linda said it was all sort of hazy from there. She recalls her sister slipping up against her just as naked as she was. Megan kissed her neck goodnight but let the kiss linger way to long but for some reason Linda didn’t stop her. Linda told me how Megan began rubbing her tip and playing with her pussy. God I’m getting hard just thinking about this.” Tim said rubbing his boner. “You’re telling me Linda and Megan got it on?”

“That’s exactly what I’m telling you. Linda remembers coming at least three times that nigh and Megan told us she had her first orgasm that night at the hands of her sister.”

“Amazing.” Jay said. “So she went to the spa?”

“Yep. A gift from both of us.”

“Does Linda know what the spa does?”

“No I told her to forget about it and she has. Megan graduates in a few weeks and is planning to move in and look for a job. You should have seen the look on my wife’s face when Megan ate her out as the clock struck twelve New Years Eve. I swear she climaxed on the twelfth chime.”

“So they’ll do more than one for you?” Jay asked in earnest. “As many as you can afford buddy.”

The phone rang interrupting their conversation. “Farrell.” Jay said as he answered it.

“Mr. Farrell this is Mr. Harris at Morgana’s day spa.”

“Oh hi Mr. Harris.” Jay said cautiously.

“I don’t know of any other way to say this but we have a problem here.”

“What’s the problem?” Jay stomach balled up in a knot. His mind raced from his wife figuring it out to a problem with the cops.

“Do you know a Kelly Anderson?” The image of Kelly causing a ruckus at the spa filled his mind.

“Yes.” Jay said reluctantly.

“She’s here demanding to know what we did to her friend.” There was a long silence on the phone. “Mr. Farrell we can’t let someone bring attention to our operation like this. One of two things will happen. Either you pay for her induction or we’ll induct her ourselves and sell her on the white slave market.”

Jay thought for just a moment. The image of the erotically athletic redhead there for their pleasure was almost too much for Jay to take. There really wasn’t much of a choice anyway. As much as he hated her he knew his wife loved her and even though she was a bitch that would change.

“Ok here’s what I would like you to do?”

On his way home Jay made several stops to pick some things up that he thought would spice up this impending relationship. It had taken longer than he’d planned getting home a little after 6 pm. Jay was just a little nervous when he closed the front door. “Is that you honey?” Lisa called out from the kitchen. “Honey I’m home.” Jay replied with a light hearted chuckle. “We’re in here.” Damn Kelly’s already here Jay said under his breathe. Lisa greeted him at the entrance to the kitchen. “Now honey don’t be mad. Kelly came here to apologize for everything.” Lisa said taking his arm in her hands. “She did, did she?” Jay said eyeing her with suspicion. Jay knew he could start ordering her around and make them do what ever he wanted them to do but he wanted thing to progress as naturally as possible.

Lisa rose up on her tip toes giving him a warm kiss before slipping under his arm next to him. “Jay I just want you to know that I am sincerely sorry for coming between you and Lisa. I guess I was just jealous of what she had. I am really sorry.” Kelly said pleading her case. Jay didn’t attempt to hind the fact that he was checking her out from top to bottom. Kelly had done her hair as if she were going out on the town. The one thing Jay did like was she use just enough make-up to highlight her strong points which were her lushes full lips and sea-green eyes. Her black blouse with its plunging neck line clung to her full breast while giving ample hints of what lay beneath. Jay wondered how in the world Kelly kept from flashing everyone when she worn that mini skirt she had on. Sitting on the bar stool like she was the skirt had hiked up revealing giving glimpses of the tops of her sheer black stay-up stocking. Her strong athletic thighs looked tempting while her choice of ankle strapped high heels worked wonders to emphasize the curves of her calves.

“Well I guess we’re dressing up for dinner.” Jay said glancing down at his wife with a smirk. “Oh dear I guess that means I have to get changed then.” She replied as she tugged on the bottom of her tee shirt. “I’ll watch dinner.” Kelly chimed in slipping off the stool as she tugged her skirt down attempting hide what lay beneath. Her heels clicked on the marble floor as she approached the stove. Jay and Lisa head to their bedroom to change. Jay chose a silk shirt and slacks then turned to address his wife’s choice. Jay shook his head no as she was putting on the sexiest bra she owned. Lisa dropped it in her drawer then dangled her skimpiest g-string by one finger for his approval. Jay again shook his head no as he moved towards their closet. He wasted no time knowing exactly what he was looking for as he pulled out her bright red wrap around dress. Taking it off the hanger he held it for her like he would a coat as she slipped her arms in to it. Lisa secured the ties around her waist adjusting the way it fell over her breast. “Just put some heels on and you’ll look scrumptious.” Jay said with a warm smile. “God I feel so naked and vulnerable.” She said as her cheeks flushed almost matching her dress. “That’s just how I want you baby.” They kissed softly before heading back to the kitchen.

“Dinners almost ready.” Kelly called out from the kitchen. “Why don’t you open a bottle of wine and have a set in the dinning room.” Jay popped a cork and poured three glasses as Lisa helped Kelly serve dinner. The three of them sat sipping wine and eating while laughing and talking like best friends. Lisa was thrilled that Kelly and Jay were getting along so well. It was much more than she’d ever hoped for. She could only pray that it would continue.

As dinner end the ladies cleared the table while Jay opened another bottle of wine and loaded the CD player. They returned to find their glasses filled and soft music filling the room. Kelly took a sip of wine then sighed. “Jay I want to thank you so much for giving me this chance to prove I’ll never try to come between you and Lisa again.” Jay nodded approvingly lifting his glass towards the two ladies. “Here’s to the beginning of our new very special friendship.” Their glasses chimed musically together. “I’ll drink to that.” The ladies said in unison then giggled like schoolgirls bring a broad smile to Jay. “I just want to fit in any way I can.” Kelly finally added.

Jay looked into her smiling eyes then Lisa’s. At that moment he knew what it must have been like to be a king. He knew he could start ordering them to do his bidding but again he wanted things to seem as natural as possible. It was more for his benefit than theirs.

They had finished off their second bottle and were part way through a third when an old Donna Summers CD started prompting Jay to ask is wife to dance. Lisa accepted graciously placing her hand in his. He pulled her to him devouring her with his arms as they began sway slowly to the beat of the music. Kelly lend over the table resting her head on her interlaced finger. Her content smile as she watched them dancing spoke volumes to Jay. He purposefully turned Lisa’s back to Kelly as his hand drifted down to cup her firm cheek. Jay could almost feel Kelly’s eyes following his hand. A quick glance confirmed she was in deed checking it out. “Oh god you feel so good.” Lisa cooed as he gave her cheek a tender squeeze. Sadly the song end as he led Lisa back to her seat. “Why don’t you two dance?” Lisa said as she took her seat. Jay looked at Kelly waiting for her reaction. “Oh I don’t want to intrude.” Kelly said looking at her best friend Lisa. “Oh nonsense, Jay would love to dance with you wouldn’t you honey.” She said letting her eyes drift up to her husband. “Well if that’s what you want.” Jay said to his wife. “Kelly may I have this dance?” Kelly looked quickly at Lisa. “You sure you don’t mind?” Lisa gave her this duh look making them all laugh. The song love to love ya baby started just as Kelly slipped into Jay’s arms. For the first time Jay felt the her athletic strength and the hour glass curves she was graced with. In her heels they were dancing eye to eye but with in seconds they were cheek to cheek. “I guess I never wanted to know just how nice a guy you are and how perfect you are for Lisa.” Kelly whispered into his ear. She softly kissed his ear. “Thank you.” She whispered through the kiss. Jay made sure to keep her arms rose causing her skirt to join them. He smiled when he turned her back to the mirrored wall an saw the naked bottoms of her cheeks. She was dressed just as he’d instructed the spa to have her dress.

When the song ended Kelly reluctantly drew back from Jay letting her eyes flutter down. “Thank you for the dance.” She said letting her hand slip down the front of his shirt as she turned to walk back to her chair. “My turn.” Lisa chimed in as she stood. Jay took his wives hand as the same time his other hand slid down Kelly’s arm catching her hand. A slight tug turned her back facing them. “Why don’t you two dance?” Jay said guiding Lisa towards Kelly. “I’ve never slow danced with a woman before.” Kelly said in a slightly nervous voice. “It ok if you don’t want too.” Lisa said just inches from her friend’s arms. Kelly’s eyes found Jay’s. “If you want me to I will.” Kelly said her eyes almost pleading with him to tell her to dance with Lisa. Jay smiled and nodded affirmatively guiding Kelly hand around Lisa.

Jay sat against the table watching the two women dance. Two totally opposite women wrapped in each others arms softly swaying to the beat of the music. Lisa barely stood above Kelly’s voluptuous breasts. Jay felt that familiar twinge in his groin as he imagined he was watching a porn movie about two women who were about to get it on. Impulsively he closed behind his wife trapping her between them. He cupped Kelly’s neck as if it were they who were dancing. Kelly instantly responded by matching his move as he slipped his free hand between the women. His fingers slid easily into the opening of his wife’s wrap around dress. They both felt her deep breath as his hand gently drifted across her slim stomach. Jay smiled at Kelly knowing that his wife just gently bite her lip when he caressed her bare breast. Lisa responded by reaching back to keep her husband pressed against her while still tightly holding her best friends waist.

They swayed as one lost in each others arms. Jay drew Kelly face slowly towards his. The closer their lips came the harder he rolled Lisa’s erect nipple. With each of Lisa’s audible breaths Kelly and Jay’s lips move closer to each others. The could feel each other’s hot breath as Lisa groan in excruciating pleasure as their lips touched. He could feel Kelly’s lips tremble as they softly kissed. Lisa’s moans heightened their pleasure as Kelly devoured Jay’s tongue in her mouth.

Jay release Lisa’s nipple pulling on the string that held her dress closed. In one easy motion her dress opened bare her front to Kelly. Still locked in their kiss Jay coupled his hand with Lisa’s guiding it to Kelly’s chest. Jay slid is hand back to her breasts rolling her rock hard nipple between his fingers. Lisa moaned under his attention withering as her hand slipped down her best friend’s blouse. The first button popped easily open as did the second and third. Lisa had to work the last one through the hole as Jay unclipped the front of Kelly’s bra freeing her breast. Lisa squeezed her husband’s leg the moment Kelly’s tits popped out in her face. Jay pulled Kelly tighter squeezing his wife against Kelly’s breast. Jay had glanced at Kelly’s breast too as they fell free. He was amazed just how firm and full they were. The only thing he could find wrong with them was her ultra small nipples. Lisa had her beat hands down in that department.

“Guys I can breathe.” Lisa muffled voice called out to them. Neither one of them had realized just how are they were squeezing her between them. Jay slid her out forming a triangle as they continued to dance. “Sorry baby.” Jay said bending to tenderly kiss his wife. She murmured something into his kiss but it was lost as the three of them pulled together as close as was humanly possible. Jay released from their kiss just a whisker away from Kelly’s breast. He noisily sucked the tip into his mouth. Kelly’s head tilted back, mouth open, as a deep moan willingly escaped. Each took a half of Jay letting their legs part to accept his. They each began grinding against his leg keeping pace with the music.

Jay reach down and let his fingers send rippled of pleasure though Lisa as he guided them between her legs. He felt her moist warmth for the first time that night sliding a finger against her clit. Lisa audible sucking in a breathe catching it part way through. In the mirror he watched Kelly’s hand cup her best friend’s ass giving it a loving squeeze. It was too much for Lisa to handle as her first orgasm roared through her. Kelly’s eyes pleaded with Jay’s as Lisa continued to voice her immense pleasure. She wanted more than anything to join her best friend in a chorus of love that only people this in love could share. She inched his hand from behind her neck guiding it with measured pace towards her stocking covered thigh. Jay rubbed her stocking with his fingers and mouthed “Now what?”

“I need to feel what she feels.” Kelly pleaded. Jay smiled letting his hand disappear under her belt of a mini skirt. The instant he made contact with her soaking wet pussy she groaned grinding her hips hard against his hand. “You must want it real bad!” Jay breathed out staring into her eyes. Her eyes were half open, her mouth forming an inviting oval. “Yeeesssssss.” She hissed.

Lisa, recovering, edged back to sit on the table behind her letting Kelly and Jay have more room. Jay spun them forcing Kelly onto the table next to Lisa. As Kelly fell back Lisa watched her husband working his fingers in and out of her wet hole while pressing his thumb against her clit. She bite gently down on her lower lips because she knew exactly what that felt like. Kelly arched her hips off the table grinding against his fingers. “Ohhh god.” She cried out. Lisa knew her friend was close. She scurried to her knees on the table next to her as her dress fell off her shoulders. Looking up at her husband with puppy dog eyes she expertly unfastened his pants letting them fall around his ankles. She tenderly stroked his manhood yet kept her eyes locked with his. She was almost waiting for him to tell her what to do but her friend bucketed against locking her ankles behind Jay pulling him forward. Lisa instantly reacted by aligning his rock hard cock with her awaiting hole. Jay let his wife guide his cock into Kelly’s dripping wet cunt. She watched in awe as his manhood glided easily into Kelly. Each time Jay slowly rocked his hips back Kelly would slam him back with her strong legs. Sitting on her hunches Lisa began biting her nails while she watch her best friend in the world getting fucked by her loving husband. Some other time, some other place this might have seemed weird but tonight everything felt right with the world.

Not to leave Lisa out, Jay reached between her folded legs sending his fingers deep inside her. Her eyes rolled back as did her head from the immense pleasure he gave her. With no plain in mind Jay use the fingers that plugged her hole to lift her till she straddled her friend stomach. Lisa leaned against her husband but not before ripping his shirt open. She began kissing and sucking his nipples like he’d done to hers. Her hips began to rock up and down as if she were fucking him. Jay buried his cock deep inside Kelly and held it there. He stopped fingering Lisa long enough to reach between her legs to pull Kelly’s arms through. Planting them on her thighs he pulled out just far enough to slam it back in. Kelly jerked clutching Lisa’s legs pulling her back just a little. Several more vicious slams and Lisa’s dripping pussy was inches above her best friends lips. Lisa felt a tongue flick across her clit jolting her forward. Her hands landed inches from where her husband was plowing her hole. For several strokes she watched his pole glistening with her juices glide effortlessly in and out. She was mesmerized by the view never having actually seen a cock work its magic. Kelly nibbled on Lisa hood drawing into her mouth causing Lisa head to snap back. When she opened her eyes she was looking directly into Jay’s. His loving smile soothed her as he inched her fingers towards her friend’s moist warmth. Instinctively she began to fiddle with the hood that protruded high about Kelly’s pussy lips. This urged Kelly to pull Lisa’s ass down ramming her tongue up her tunnel. Between Jay and his wife Kelly couldn’t stand it any longer. She bench pressed Lisa high above her head arching her back. Every muscle in her face was clenched tight yet some how a loud high pitched shrill was able to escape her lips. From high above Lisa was still able to firmly pinch Kelly’s clit raising the intensity of her orgasm.

Still pressed above Kelly and her forehead against Jay she had a birds eye view of Kelly’s first really orgasm with a mans cock buried inside her. Kelly’s hips flopped to the table causing Jay’s cock to pop out. Just inched from her face Lisa instinctively sucked it into her willing mouth and began rolling her tongue around his tip. With Lisa far above her head Kelly watched as Lisa began to bob her head on Jay’s cock. Lisa cupped his balls a instant before the constricted. Both women knew he was going to blow in her mouth. Kelly watched intently as Lisa struggled to accept his load. Several drops oozed out the corners dribbling down her chin dropping into her bush.

When he was finished coming Kelly lowered Lisa as Lisa slipped off her friends face. “God that was incredible.” Kelly cooed. Jay and Lisa both nodded in agreement. Kelly rose up on her elbows with almost a desperate look. “I want to see what she saw.” Kelly said guided out on a soft sigh. They all looked as his semi-soft cock that was shrinking by the second. “Well I can’t do that right now.” Jay said with much too wide of a grin. “But you can.” He said looking in Kelly’s direction. Her quizzically gaze made him smile even wider. For that matter Lisa was completely befuddled too. Jay disappeared into the living room with out another word. He was carrying a shopping bag when he returned and wearing that same devilish grin. The two women exchanged questioning glances as he arrived at the table. Jay dropped the package below Kelly’s dangling legs. He bent down and the next thing Kelly felt was him slipping what felt like a pair of undees over her feet and up her legs. When he made it to her knees the panties came into full view of the women. A collective gasp was chorused by the two as Jay continued working the panties up her thighs complete with a long rubbery dildo that protruded from it.

Jay managed to work them all the way up burying a two inch plug in Kelly. He pulled the leather strap tight securing it around her waist. I awe Kelly wrapped her fingers around the rubbery cock as if checking to see if it were really there. Jay squeezed oil on the tips coating it as the oil ran down till it coated the top of Kelly’s hand. She began to run her hand up and down as if she were jerking off. As she did this the fake cock began to glisten with oil. “Squeeze it.” Jay said with a soft voice. Her eyes locked on her very own cock, Kelly testingly squeezed. Lisa watched as her friend’s eye got as wide as saucers. “Whole shit.” Kelly cried out then laughed. “What?” Lisa asked impatiently. “When you squeeze it the fucking plug inside gets longer.” Lisa cocked her head to the side as if picturing it. “So when…” She started to say. “Yep. When I use it right I’ll get fucked too.” They all began to laugh and some where in the middle of it Lisa wrapped her hand around the cock giving it a hearty squeeze. “Ooooohhhh boy.” Kelly cooed rocking her hips.

“Lisa lets go into the bedroom.” Jay said. Lisa just nodded then began to guide Kelly toward their room by her cock. Every other step she gave it a firm squeeze causing Kelly to rise up on her tip toes. “Shit if you don’t stop that right now you’re really gonna get it.” Kelly said threateningly. “Oh my I’m scared.” Lisa said with mock fear cupping her hands to her face playfully. Kelly bolted towards Lisa prompting her to make a dash for the bedroom. Within seconds Jay walked in but the two girls were already on the bed giggling as they wrestled. Being no match Kelly pinned Lisa on her back working the tip against her lips. Lisa’s mock struggle only served to make it easier for Kelly to glide the cock inside her. As soon as Kelly buried it to the hilt Lisa squeezed her pussy walls as hard as she could. “Oh FUCK!” Kelly cried out as the two inch cock inside shot up to seven and back again. With in seconds Kelly was pummeling her cock into Lisa. She was trying as best she could to waste no time all the way in giving Lisa a change to squeeze. As a consequence Lisa clenched her wall as tight as she could. Now with each stroke Kelly force inside her the plug darted up inside Kelly. Both women were gasping and moaning as the withered against each other trying to make the other cum first.

Then Kelly drew back leaving the tip just inside her lips. Both women were breathing hard, their breast heaving as they tried to gather air. Each women searched the other woman’s eyes for several seconds. Then Kelly arched back slamming the cock deep inside her friend. Simultaneously echoed their joint orgasms then began to pant like dogs as wave after wave rolled through them. Jay watched in awe as Kelly collapsed on top of his wife planting the most sensual kiss he’d ever witness on her. They melted into each others arm as Lisa hugged Kelly with her legs. Slowly Kelly finally rolled to her side bring Lisa with her. The fake cock was still buried to the hilt as Jay slipped in behind his wife. “God baby I can’t believe this.” She said reaching behind to cup the back of his head. Jay let her draw his head around her kissing as he went. When he reached her ear he saw them kissing. He worked his way across her cheek till his lips joined theirs.

As their three way kiss broke Lisa wiggled out from between them. On her knees she faced her husband.” Can I do her now?” She with a hopeful gaze. “Sure.” He said with a small chuckle thinking he’d created a monster. Several minutes later the two women had successfully completed the transfer. Kelly rolled back on her back and spread her legs. Lisa shook her head negatively. “No way baby I want you on your knees.” She said as she helped Kelly flip over onto all fours. Lisa pulled her to the edge of the bed allowing her to stand. It was an absolute perfect match. Lisa guided her cock into Kelly from behind as she acceptingly wiggled her ass to help. “OoooHHHhhhh God.” Lisa called out withering like a reed onto Kelly’s back. Jay grinned knowing that Kelly’s pussy was much stronger than Lisa’s. “Take that bitch.” Kelly said playfully. Lisa regained her feet giving Kelly a loud smack on the ass. “Ouch…” She blurted out in surprise. “Yea well we’ll see whose boss.” Lisa said challengingly. With that said she began pounding her friend with a furry Jay never knew she had.

Kelly’s cries of pleasure were coming fast and furious when Lisa cocked her head telling Jay to move over. Jay questioned her with his eyes and with her thumb she motioned him to move in front of Kelly. Then it dawned on him what she wanted. Jay scooted over placing a leg on either side of Kelly’s arms. Kelly was to busy trying to work her muscle to notice what Jay was doing until she felt his legs around her arms. Just as she opened her eyes Lisa grabbed a hand full of her hair. “Time to go to work hoe.” She said menacingly as she forced her friends head towards her husband’s crotch. Her elbows buckled forcing her forearms to slip under his legs. With her face just inches away from his semi erect manhood Kelly opened wide sucking the tip in. With in seconds Jay was rock hard again as his wife slammed Kelly from behind impaling her on his cock. When she drew back Kelly was able to briefly rise up almost letting his cock out. But before she could do that Lisa rammed into again. Kelly again found her face buried in Jay’s crotch with his cock poking down her throat.

Jay loved the exoticness of his wife forcing Kelly to blow him but he had other ideas of his own. When Kelly rose up Jay let his cock pop free then scooted down under Kelly letting his legs dangle off the edge of the bed between his wife’s. “Kelly’s eyes got wide with fright. “Oh nooooooo.” Kelly cried out. “Oh yes. You got it baby.” Lisa knew exactly what Jay wanted to do. She step back pulling free then guide Jay’s cock into her friend. Kelly’s legs spread accommodatingly lowering her ass. When Lisa step back to her friend the head of her cock poke at her other hole. Jay set the oil he’d been holding on Kelly back. He really didn’t know what to make of Lisa’s mischievous smile as she generously used the oil on Kelly.

Jay felt the tip of the cock bust through her outer ring accompanied by a mixed groan of agony and pleasure from Kelly. Slowly they began to develop a mutual rhythm. The feeling of the fake cock guiding in and out of Kelly’s ass rubbing against his cock felt incredible. He couldn’t even begin to describe the sensation. As for Lisa, Kelly’s tight asshole was sending the plug so deep inside she felt like it was hitting her stomach. Intense waves of pleasure were crashing through her as they were for Kelly and Jay. “Oooooohhhhhhhhhh FFFFfffffuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkkk Mmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee….” Kelly screamed out at the top of her lungs before collapsing on top of Jay. Seconds later Jay groaned arching up to get as deep as he could. His groan joined Kelly’s incoherent babbling just as Lisa’s eyes rolled up in her head. He felt Kelly give one last squeeze sending the plug deep inside of Lisa. Lisa fell forward moaning with pleasure on Kelly’s back.

It took a while but Lisa managed to move first pulling free from Kelly. She wiggled out of the contraption as Jay and Kelly managed to work there way up the bed. As close as they laid together Lisa some how managed to worm her way between them. They fell asleep intertwined in a massive lump of human flesh.

When Jay woke the next morning he was running late for work. He quickly extracted himself, showered, dressed and headed off to work.

Jay glanced at the clock seeing it was 9 just moments before Tim walked in. “So buddy tell me how it went?” Jay turned to gaze out the window. A slow smile crept across his face. “Now I know what it’s like to be a true king.” Jay said his voice laced with awe. “Ain’t that the truth.” Tim added in agreement.

Across town Kelly and Lisa were just entering Morgana’s Day Spa. The slim man greeted them as they enter. “Follow me please.” He said politely. They followed him through the spa and up a staircase leading to a plushly decorated office. “Kelly, Lisa.” The tall statuesque woman said as she rose to greet them. “Morgana how are you.” Kelly said as the women exchanged hugs. “Thank you Wendy.” Morgana said to the smartly dressed man-woman. “You mean…” Lisa said questioningly. “Oh my yes. I could never trust a man to run my little club now could I.” Morgana replied. “So tell me dears how did it go?”

“Morgana it was better than we could have hoped for.” Lisa cooed as images of last night dance through her head. “Oh my really. That wonderful. I told you men are so gullible.”

“But Morgana how in the world did you get Jay to come in?” Lisa asked.

“Oh good gracious me that was the easy part. You know Tim and Linda Culvert don’t you?”

Lisa nodded affirmatively.

“Well Linda had the same problem as you two. Last year Megan, Linda’s younger sister, came for Thanksgiving. Like always Megan went Christmas shopping that Friday with Tim for Linda. Megan convinced Tim to give Linda a spa treatment. Well you know men. They’ll do anything to further their sex lives. Anyway Linda came in and for the next several weeks pulled off that I can’t deny you anything routine. Linda had tricked Tim into doing this question and answer thing making him believe she couldn’t lie to him. During one of their Q&A’s Linda told him about an incident with her sister Megan and how they ended up playing with each other. Well you know men, that’s one of their biggest fantasies. When Megan came to their house for Christmas she fueled the fire by doing everything possible to let Tim see her naked. She pranced around in little or nothing, she left the bathroom door open several inches so he could peek in while she was showering. Anyway when Linda suggested they give Megan a day spa treatment Tim jumped on the idea. Megan graduates from college this week and moving in with Tim and Linda. As for Jay all Linda had to do was bring up Jay in conversation and suggest that Jay give you a spa treatment too. All we did yesterday was force his hand by telling him Kelly was here pitching a huge fit.” All three of laughed. “And to think they believe there’s some magical way to control another person. How dumb can they be.” All three women began laughing so hard their sides began to hurt.

The End