The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Morgana’s Day Spa.

Epilogue.

“I won!”

“No I won!”

“Let’s let father settle this.”

The twin teen boys marched side by side towards their father. “Father would you please tell this uncouth son of yours that I won.” Rigel’s voice boomed through the great hall echoing his laughter. “So which one of you is the uncouth one.” His hearty chuckle could be heard well beyond his twin son’s.

“He is!”

“No he is!” They clamored pushing each other. “You both win.” He said stunning them. “But how is that possible. “One bet on the men while the other bet on the women. You each claimed your side would get what they wanted correct.” Rigel said as a statement. They nodded in agreement.

The great door blew open as the clattering of shape heels could be heard against the stone flooring. “Ah that must be your mother. I’ll let her explain.”

“Morgana I’m pleased to see you’ve returned.” He said rising to greet her.

“Yes my king.” She replied pausing with an elaborate bow before approaching her husband. Her knee high boots with spiked heels clicked on the stone as her floor length black cape billowed behind her. Placing a hand on his arm she kissed his cheek tenderly.

“Tell me what has been happening since I’ve been gone.” She asked.

“Well for one thing you need to settle a dispute between your sons.”

“Ah the bet.” Morgana said smiling. “You both won.” She said restating what their father had told them. “But.” They both chimed in. “Ah you both bet they would each get what they wanted correct.” The children nodded yes. “They both did.” Their eyes squinched up quizzically. “The men wanted their wives to be more compliant and sexually and that’s what they received.”

“See I did win.” The one son chimed in.

“Ah but the women each wanted to keep their beloved man while keeping their life long female partner and with my guidance that’s exactly what they got.”

The boys looked at each other. “But that’s not fair. There always has to be a winner.”

“Not in this case son.” Rigel said comfortingly.

“But there is in my case.” Morgana said with a smile.

“Yes it is true you were able to bring them all together without the use of any of your powers.” Morgana smile broadened letting the sensation of besting her husband for the first time wash though her. “But do you recall our wager?” Rigel asked.

Her eyes questioned him. “Yes of course I do. To make each threesome happy under one roof without the using any of my powers what so ever.”

“Yes that was exactly the wager word for word.” Her questioning eyes told him she still didn’t get it.

“No powers correct! How did you set up your little club?” He asked as his smile widened.

The light began to dawn on her. “Oh Rigel that’s not even funny. How can you hold that against me?”

“Using mind control on Wendy Summers to gain control of her club constitutes the uses of your powers therefore you lost.”

“By all the powers of the gods I can’t believe you would even consider that as uses of my powers.”

“Using powers is using powers. There’s no way around it.” Rigel said still smiling. “You must take care in how our wagers are set up and that you follow then to the letter.”

It was one thing to loose but it was another to think you’ve won only to find out you didn’t. “Now, now my dear. If it’s any consolation the work you did with the four girls was absolutely a work of art. How long did it take to convince them.” Rigel asked.

“Only about month with Megan who help with Linda but Kelly was tough. Lisa was ready in about six week and even with her help it took almost six months to get Kelly on board. Neither Lisa nor Linda wanted to leave their husband. They do actually love them not to mention they’re their meal ticket through life. Megan was up for it all along. She realized from the start that the only way she could be with her sister again was this way. It helped she thought the world of Tim to begin with. Kelly on the other hand though of Jay as her adversary that’s what took so long. I had to re-work her thinking to accept him. But in the end Kelly admitted that he’s actually a nice guy.” Morgana said with a pleased smile proud of what she’d be able to do.

“The lesson boy’s is that it is possible to lead these humans towards something that they think is against thier nature without the use of our powers. Your mother showed you that.” Rigel said.

“So have you concocted a new challenge?” She asked.

Rigel smiled looking off in the distance. “Yes but there will be time enough for that after dinner and after I have claimed my reward!”

The end.