The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer 1: This story does (or will) contain demons, rape, and incest. If you object to any of these do not read any further.

And now:

* * *

Morgana’s Medallion

Part III

IX.

The next morning Miranda got onto the school bus wearing the amulet. Asmorth had seen much of what Janet had to give him, now he wanted to see what entertainment her daughter could provide. To Miranda the ride to school was a little confusing. She was seeing double. First, she saw everyone as they were. Then Asmorth was letting her see the women nude. This caused their clothing to appear as a haze around them. Everywhere Miranda looked she felt a slight hum of lust. She had often thought of having sex with another women, but had never worked up the courage. She knew that Asmorth would soon change that.

School itself went as normal. Home room, followed by English, followed by Social Studies. Then there was gym. Miranda enjoyed gym because several of the teams football players were in her period. Miranda and her friends would gossip while watching the guys. Miranda was a little surprised that Asmorth allowed her to watch in peace. When the period was over Miranda lagged behind in the locker room. She told herself this was because she didn’t want to explain to anyone why she was wearing no underwear.

Once she was dressed she went to the door and waited. Soon Kevin, the star quarterback walked by. He caught site of her and veered in her direction. Her heart skipped a beat. Kevin was a tall man with plenty of muscles. He had short red hair and lively brown eyes. When he got closer though, Miranda saw something odd in his eyes. By the time he was on her it was to late. Grabbing her by the arms he forced her back into the locker room.

“There you are you slut,” he sneered.

Miranda felt the air forced out of her as she ran into the locker. She began to struggle weakly mumbling, “No, Kevin, stop.”

Kevin ignored her. Grabbing her hair he forced his mouth onto hers. His tongue, dueling with hers. His other hand fell to her breast and began to knead it through her shirt.

Pulling back he asked lewdly, “What, no bra?”

Miranda eye’s gaped in horror as she realized how it would seem to Kevin. With an evil look he pulled her shirt out of her skirt and moved his hands under it.

Again he kissed her roughly. “We have half the answer to the question of your sluthood,” he announced. “Can you guess what the other half is?”

Miranda tried to bolt but Kevin slammed her back into he lockers. He grabbed he wrists and stretched them above her, lifting her off the ground. Neither noticed that when he pressed he crossed wrists to the locker they stayed, as if bound there. Reaching down, Kevin grabbed he skirt and pulled it off of her. Miranda blushed as her nudity was revealed to him.

“Perfect,” he whispered drinking in her body.

He quickly undid his pants and allowed them to fall to the ground. Shoving his underwear down his erection sprang free. The sight of Miranda naked and helpless seemed to have enraged his lust.

He stepped forward and grabbed her legs just above the knees. He lifted her legs, pushing her knees to either side of her body, nearly folding her in half. He ran his tongue around his lips once, admiring her look of fear. Then, in one smooth motion he was in her. Pumping back and forth with abandon.

Miranda’s body had been ready for him and her breathing quickened. When Kevin kissed her again she welcomed him into her mouth. Her moans grow and his grunts quickened. She could see the pleasure he was getting from ravishing her in his eyes, but she was too busy with her own pleasure to care. The orgasm she felt was wonderful. Moments after it started she felt Kevin firing his seed into her.

When they were both spent she dropped to the floor. Before she could do anything though, Kevin grabbed her hair and forced her mouth to his spent cock.

“Clean,” he commanded her.

Weakly she complied. Licking his dick clean. When he was satisfied he pulled up his underwear and pants and left.

Miranda took a moment to clean herself and straighten her clothing. Afterwards she walked out of the locker room with her mind in turmoil. She had admired Kevin’s strength from the first time she saw him. And she had wondered what it would feel like to have that strength turn on her, but now . . .

<But, now what?>, demanded Asmorth.

<Now he’s going to tell everyone that I’m a slut.>

<Would he be lying?>

<Well. . .>, she began uncertainly.

<And would he tell them that he raped you as well?>

Comprehension dawned on Miranda. <You did it!>

<I only gave it a Seeming of correctness in his mind. As I have given a Seeming of correctness to him not sharing it.>

<Will he remember?>

<Certainly. And every time he does remember the Seeming will remain. Would you hear the first time I did that to Morgana.>

Miranda silently nodded as she rushed to her next class.

X.

A soft moan escaped Morgana’s lips as she slid the replica of her master’s penis in and out of her. Baron Tulan had contracted her for a powerful protective spell that was proving most frustrating to her. Something in the basic matrix was not right, and try as she might, she could find no solution. Her demon lord had not taken advantage of this for some reason. She had finally decided that if he wasn’t going to do anything about her frustration, she would take care of them herself. Her dress lay across the work bench behind her. He was sitting in front of the mirror with her legs opened wide. She was nearly to her climax when the door to the workshop flew open.

“My Lady,” gasped Derik, her chamberlain.

Morgana’s head whipped around. She opened her mouth to explain.

Derik didn’t give her a chance. “My Lady,” he repeated indignantly, “Baron Tulan is not paying you to sit down her and pleasure yourself!” Grabbing her be her hair he hauled her to her feet and guided her to an empty work bench, forcing her to bend over it.

Morgana looked back over her shoulder at him. Derik had been a mercenary captain until a falling horse had broken his leg. When the leg refused to heal right he had been forced to find other work. Morgana had praised the gods when he showed up looking for a position. Even with his lame leg he maintained the body of a trained warrior. Still, no one, trained warrior or not, would turn on her like this. Then she heard the demons chuckle in her mind.

“You need to be taught proper work ethic, My Lady,” he said as he removed his belt.

Morgana turned her head forward and prepared for his “lesson”. Then, a sudden pain tore a scream from her. Looking to the mirror she saw him draw the belt back again. Morgana was dumbfounded. She had never been whipped before.

“That was to get your attention, My Lady. You will count the rest. I think thirty lashes should remind you to work harder.”

Morgana hesitated and Derik brought the belt down again.

“None of the ones you don’t count will subtract from your punishment, My Lady.”

“Of course, Derik,” she managed to respond. “I’m ready to start counting now.”

With a nod, Derik began her punishment. He whipped her slowly. Letting her feel the full effect of the lash before be brought the belt back. Soon though, Morgana was having a hard time holding still. It wasn’t the heat of her bottom that was the problem either. No, because the heat of the whipping seemed to go right to her cunt. She was squirming in passion.

Derik looked down on her with an expression of disgust. After a quick glance around he spotted the dildo where it had fallen out of Morgana. He retrieved it and shoved it roughly into his mistress.

“That should satisfy your desires,” he said gruffly.

“Yes,” Morgana panted.

Derik continued, “Then don’t drop it or your punishment will be come worse.”

The whipping resumed. The fire in her ass and the dildo in her cunt proved too much and she climaxed. In the middle of her climax she realized that the dildo was working its way out of her. She groaned in desperation as she tried to hold it in her. The dildo clattered to the floor proclaim her failure.

Derik bent and retrieved it. He held it up and Morgana saw in the mirror that it was covered in her juices. “Did you understand what I said about this, My Lady?”

“Yes,” she replied hoarsely.

“Then you will have the punishment you seek.”

Morgana watched nervously as Derik lowered his trousers, freeing his erection. Using her own juices from the dildo he lubricated himself. Morgana closed her eyes with a sigh knowing what her was going to do. She was jarred back to reality when she felt the dildo slammed back into her wanting hole. She looked up into the mirror when she felt the dick probe her anus. She shuddered. Derik was much larger than the ruffian who had taken her in the alley and she fear he was going to kill her.

With a solid lunge, Derik buried himself to the hilt into Morgana. She screamed, but it had no effect on him. Grasping her waist he pinned her to the bench as he worked himself in and out. Morgana felt another orgasm building. The double penetration quickly pushed her back to the heights of ecstacy. It didn’t take too long for her to cum again, followed by her chamberlain. Once he was done he pulled out and walked to the table with her dress. He used it to clean himself, then threw it to her.

“Now back to work, My Lady.”

Spent, Morgana could only lay across the table. As the feelings subsided though, she realized her quandary. Derik was a fine and able chamberlain, but now she was going to have to release him. Quickly.

<Why?>, came her master’s question.

“I can’t keep him on now. After that he may wish it again. He will certainly tell the others. Blast you, Asmorth, you swore you would keep this secret safe.”

Pain shot through her, robbing her of her breath. <MUST YOU BE REMINDED OF YOUR PLACE, WENCH!>

Sobbing from the sudden pain she stammered, “N. . . no, M. . . Master.”

The pain vanished.

<Much better. I said before and I will say again. No one will learn of me, Slave.>

“But. . .”

<But nothing. He came in and saw you misbehaving. He punished you. I never entered into it.>

“But he will tell the other servants.”

<No he won’t.>

“He won’t?”

<Why would he. It seemed to him that he was doing a natural act. He was a warrior. They have all taken an unwilling woman here and there.>

“You did it,” Morgana accused.

<I simply allowed his true nature to come through.>

“And he won’t tell anyone?”

<He will see no reason to. Now back to work. If he returns and finds you still not working he may have to bring in others to motivate you.>

Morgana sprang off the table, quickly dawning her dress. If Derik brought others with him, she would never finish the spell.

XI.

Miranda spent the day in a lust induced haze of feeling. She knew it wasn’t enough for anyone to comment on. After all, she was a teenager. No on expect them to pay attention all the time. The school day progressed without another rape, but she had climaxed twice in the restrooms. Miranda was ready for the day to be over so that she could return home. She wanted to see what the demon would do with her and her mother tonight.

“Miranda Jordan!,” Miss Fortworth cried, pulling her attention back.

Miranda quickly looked to her and asked, “Yes?”

Miss Fortworth’s frown deepened. “I gather from your response, that you didn’t hear the question. You will stay after then and I will see if you learn better one-on-one.”

“Yes, Miss Fortworth,” Miranda replied sullenly. At least it was the last class of the day. She was almost home.

When the school bell rung, announcing the end of another day of torture everyone got up and left. A few of Miranda’s friends waved to her before vanishing through the door. Miranda debated staying where she was, but Miss Fortworth looked angry enough as it was. Collecting her books Miranda moved to the front of the classroom. As she did she found herself studying her teacher.

Miss Brandy Fortworth was a bit over forty, but had retained her figure. A simple blouse and skirt combination hid much, but not enough that people wouldn’t know she had a body under there. Her long Black hair showed no signs of gray, though Miranda suspected her of coloring it, while her green eyes shone with an ever present intelligence.

Once Miranda was seated in the front, Miss Fort Worth came around and sat on her desk. “Why do we always have these problems, Miranda?”

“I’m sorry, Miss Fortworth, I try, but chemistry is too dry for me.”

“Dry or not, you have to pass this class, or you’ll have summer school. And you are borderline as it is.”

“I said I’m sorry. I don’t now what else to say.”

“That’s alright. I’m think that I should call your mother. Maybe she can think of something.”

Miranda practically leap to her foot. “Please, don’t. She’s very busy.”

“I don’t know,” she replied, clearly thinking it over.

“There must be something else we can do. Anything.”

“Anything?”

Miranda nodded.

“I’ve always found spanking to be an effective motivator.”

“Spanking?”

Brandy nodded. “Here’s the deal. I have your ass for half an hour and there will be no need to involve your mother. In fact, I may decide to improve your class participation mark. What do you say?”

Miranda hesitated for a moment. Then she walked around the teachers desk and leaned over it.

Brandy smiled. She picked up the yardstick that was learn against the board and flexed it. Miranda grimaced, but held her position. When she felt her teacher raising her skirt though, she started to get up.

“Uh-uh. The deal was for your ass. Not the skirt covering it.”

Miranda subsided and waited. She screeched as the yardstick contacted he round, full globes.

“How many, Miss Fortworth?”

“As many as I fell like. I have half an hour. Now stop interrupting me or it will be an hour.”

Again and again Brandy brought the yardstick down on Miranda’s ass. The pain grew and grew. Then she remembered about Morgana’s whipping. She realized that she too was finding it stimulating. When she heard Asmorth’s chuckling she looked up. Her demon master was perched on a students desk watching her squirm. Miranda was concerned about his appearance for only a moment. Then the yardstick found her again. She had no idea how long the spanking went on, but by the time Miss Fortworth stopped, her entire ass was on fire.

“Now what’s next?", Brandy asked teasingly.

“Use this,” Asmorth replied, holding forth a strap on dildo.

Brandy panicked momentarily. “Who. . . ? What. . . ?”

Asmorth dismissed the matter with a wave of his hand. “Does it matter. You only have fifteen minutes left with her ass. I though you might find this useful,” he replied, waving the strap on again.

Brandy grabbed it out of his hand. Dropping her skirt to the ground she practically torn off her panties. In no time she had the dildo strapped around her waist and was approaching the student humped across her desk.

“No. Please,” pleaded Miranda.

“Do be quiet girl. This would be easier fi you had given me more than your ass. But I won’t hurt you. Much.”

Slowly, Brandy forced the dildo into Miranda’s virgin ass. Miranda whined as the thing, medium in size, split her ass. She thought she would die or go insane, but with her master there she knew she had to take it. Then her muscles began to relax. Brandy pulled back and then thrust forward again. The fake dick penetrated more easily. Bit by bit, she picked up speed. Miranda had no idea what to make of weird and wonderful sensation. Then she felt Asmorth’s phantom finger begin to pinch and rub her clit. Soon she was moaning in pleasure as Brandy began to piston back and forth, moaning as well. Quickly the moan turned to screams of pleasure as both exploded with orgasms.

Brady collapsed on top of Miranda. After she caught her breath she remarked, “That certainly earns you an A in class participation for today.”

Miranda giggled before replying, “I need to go now or I’ll miss the late bus.”

Brandy collapsed into her chair and waved her student on.

Miranda spent a quick moment cleaning up and then ran out to the bus. When she saw Debbie, a friend and fellow cheerleader she smiled and sat down next to her.

“What did you stay late for?", Debbie asked.

Miranda replied, “Miss Fortworth held me back because I wasn’t paying attention. You?”

“Mr. Leckie, in health. I blew off a homework assignment.”

Miranda looked at her friend. Debbie shared the same blonde hair and blue eyes, but they were atop a five foot ten frame. Asmorth’s double vision was back so Miranda could admire her friends large breast and neatly trimmed bush. She was only a little surprised when she hear herself ask, “Do you want to come over to my place? We can do homework together.”

“Sure,” Debbie replied with a smile.

* * *