The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer 1: This story does (or will) contain demons, rape, and incest. If you object to any of these do not read any further.

Note: This story is written primarily for the Mind Control Archive, but you are welcome to post it elsewhere. If you do, please have the courtesy to give me credit for the story and tell me where it has been posted. Thank-you

Author’s Note: The prevailing opinion is for me to keep the flash backs. Thanks.

And now:

* * *

Morgana’s Medallion

Part VI

XVIII.

Judith sat down is the comfortable office. Her hostess sat behind the desk and smiled.

“I am sorry we can’t be of more help, Miss Tannor.”

“I understand, Sister Superior. Is there any more information you can give me? A receipt perhaps?”

The elderly woman shook her head. “No. I checked for a receipt right after you called. We threw out all the receipts from that sale last month.”

“Could I talk to the person who sold the medallion?”

“You are Miss Tannor. I can’t help but wonder what is so important about that medallion. According to our records it has been in storage since WWII. No one has ever looked for it before.”

“As I explained over the phone, Sister Superior, the family it belongs to only recently discovered what had happened to it. In an aunt’s diary as a matter of fact.

They traced it to the local church, where the lady had placed it into the safekeeping of the Pastor. As the war threatened to overrun the town the Pastor had it sent here.”

“And that is when they hired your firm.”

“Yes it was. And while I can’t revealed the name of the family I am working for I can saw that they are a family of some means and I have been authorized to pay a substantial reward for the item.”

Sister Superior sat back in her chair. “I can tell you that it was bought by a young woman named Miranda. Miranda Stennis.”

Judith nodded. That helped, some. Still, it would take a lot of time to run a search on the name. Especially considering she would have to search the entire area. “Thank-you, Sister Superior,” she said as she stood up, “That gives me something to work on.”

She was almost to the door when her hostess spoke up once more. “I just remembered something else.”

Judith turned to face her. “Yes?”

“She was wearing a jacket from Monroe High School.”

Judith nodded again, with more vigor. “Thank-you again.”

Judith walked quickly out to her car. It would be quite easy to find this Monroe High School, and once there, finding one girl would be simple. Of course, that would probably be the last simple action of the case.

XIX.

Miranda was walking down the hall with her friend Lora Chow. Lora stood only five foot one. She had long dark hair that reached to her lower back. Her Asian heritage gave her face an erotic look that her jade green eyes highlighted. With Asmorth’s vision Miranda could see that Lora had small but very firm breast, a tight ass, and a shaved pussy.

Lora eyed the jocks that came out of the locker room ahead of them with hungry eyes. “Don’t you wish you could be in there and help them change,” Lora whispered.

Asmorth laughed as he seized control of Lora and Miranda. The two of them opened the door to the locker room and walked in. Four members of the football team were in various stages of dressing.

Ken Braddet, the quarterback, was five foot ten with short blonde hair and a light tan. Next was Barry Clausewitz, a defensive end. He was shorter than Ken, standing five foot seven, but he was even broader in the chest. He had brown hair and menacing grey eyes. A running back, John Start was standing, looking at them. Five foot nine, with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He smiled as the door closed behind them. Last was Zachary Letz. He was on special teams. Only in this crowd could his five foot six frame seem tiny.

“I see the serving wenches have arrived,” Ken said to the others.

They all chuckled.

“Strip!". commanded John.

Miranda could feel her juices start to flow as she dropped her blouse on the floor. Followed by her skirt and her shoes. All four of the guys whistled as they saw her lack of underwear. She could see that Lora was moving a little slower. She could feel Asmorth using more strength to guide her.

“Come her, bitch,” Ken ordered Miranda as he headed for the showers.

Miranda followed him meekly. Once in the shower she turned on the water and began to wash him, running the soap of his hard muscles. Then Barry was there, demanding his share of attention. She could see Miranda serving John and Zach. The guys let their hands roam over the two women all during the shower, squeezing their asses or pinching their nipples.

“Time for some fun,” Ken said.

Barry asked, “What do you have in mind?”

Grabbing one of Miranda’s arms her replied, “Grab her other arm and I will show you.”

The showers consisted of four stations, each with five shower heads. Ken and Barry maneuvered her between two of the columns. Then they lifted her up. She could feel her master bind her with invisible rope, holding off the ground. Then the two men pulled her legs apart and Asmorth bound those as well. Ken walked out of the showers but returned shortly with tow two towels. He tossed one to Barry and snapped the other in practice.

“The object of the game is to see who can get her to scream the loudest,” Ken explained. “Watch.” He snapped the end of the towel against her right breast, striking below the nipple, causing her to cry out.

“My turn,” Barry remarked. He caught her on the belly above her navel.

Miranda yelp in pain.

For the next several minutes they continued their game. Striking Miranda from her breasts to down below her groin. She cried out constantly, especially when they scored a hit on her nipple, or worse, on her throbbing clit. Through her tears Miranda could see Lora.

Lora was bent over at her waist. John had one hand at the small of her back, guiding her along his shaft, buried in her pussy. Zach had his dick rammed down her throat. He had one hand gripping her hair while the other fondled her breast. They were talking about something, paying little attention to Lora as they fucked her.

Then Ken landed a blow directly to the base of Miranda’s clit. She screamed out and pulled against her binding as a climax raced through her body. Ken and John watch as she quivered in excitement, then fell limp.

“Damn”, Barry swore, “I guess you win. Even if I hit that exact same spot, I doubt I could get the same response.”

“Not with a towel,” Ken admitted, leering at her helpless form.

Barry nodded. “You first my good man. You did win the game after all.”

Ken approached Miranda. Her lifted her chin and kissed her, slipping his tongue between her lips. Miranda stirred feebly, but she was still recovering from her climax. Ken positioned himself between her legs and easily penetrated. Barry came up behind her. He reached around to grasp her breast even as he placed his dick on her anus. He eased himself in as he continued to fondle her breasts. The two soon developed a rhythm and sped up. Miranda began to moan as another orgasm began to build. She began to kiss back. Then she was moving her ass, increasing the sensations that assaulted her body. Finally Ken and Barry could stand it no longer. They shot their loads into her, triggering another climax.

After they pulled out of her they put her on her knees. Wearily she cleaned them both off. After she finished the two guys walked off.

Asmorth chuckled. <Not a bad show. I remember when any man could expect this type of service.>

XX.

Morgana walked the hallway with Lady Anne. Earl Roderick, Anne’s father, had invited Morgana to his daughters birthday party and the two had begun talking as the party wound down. Now Anne was leading Morgana to the rooms the Earl had provided. Morgana didn’t need Asmorth’s abilities to see that there was something the young lady wanted to discuss. So after the door to her rooms was shut she invited Anne to sit down.

“Is there something on your mind, My Lady?”

“Have you ever been with a man, Sorceress?”

Morgana laughed. “Often.”

“Since you came into your power?”

“Why do you ask?”

Anne stood up and started for the door. “I’m sorry to have disturbed you Sorceress, I’ll leave you to your rest.”

“Anne,” Morgana said, “I’m not disturbed by your question. As a matter of fact I have been with men since I came into power. It just seemed an odd question.”

“Did . . . did they take you? Or was it the other way around?”

“Anne, if you tell me what this is about I can better understand your questions.”

Anne blushed, but sat back down. “It just that I heard several of my ladies in waiting talking before the party. They were discussing the . . . attributes of one of the guard that had . . . taken all of them. They were all quite taken with him and looked forward to the next time he . . . he took them.”

“From the way you talk I will assume that he didn’t wait for these ladies to agree before he had his way with them?”

“I don’t think it ever occurred to him that they wouldn’t agree. He’s a handsome man and important within the guard. I doubt a woman has refused him for as long as he can remember.”

Morgana nodded. “And you wonder if any man would be so cavalier if the woman had the power?”

“Yes,” Anne agreed quickly. “I’ve talked to other noblewoman my age. The way they describe it, there is no adventure, no wonder, it’s a dance everyone has done and everyone knows all the parts. That’s not how I want it to be for me.”

“You want a rogue,” Morgana remarked with a gleam in her eye.

“For my first time at least. I know all the men father is thinking of betrothing me to. Not a one of them would take me with out being absolutely certain I was in favor of it. My first time I want . . .”

“You want to be taken like the wench you are,” Asmorth voice echoed in the room.

Anne shrieked as the demon appeared before her. She turned to Morgana for protection but the Sorceress’s eye’s were glazed over. Her hands rubbed at her breasts and her groin and Anne realized that she would find no help there. She turned and ran for the door only to cry out when the door vanished, leaving only a smooth wall.

“Why do you run, wench. I am no mortal, to hold his hand for fear of your father’s wrath.”

Anne rushed by him. If she could get to the balcony, perhaps she could call for help. She was nearly there when the demon appeared in front of her. Before she could move away her grabbed her by her hair and pulled her closer. Before she knew what was happening the monster was kissing her, his tongue running through her mouth. He tossed her onto the bed.

“Ah, a virgin. This will be sweet.”

“You’ll never have me Foul One,” she shot back, trying to ignore her racing pulse.

She tried to roll of the bed away from him, but he caught her ankle and pulled her back. A clawed hand groped at her breast, catching the dress. With a mighty pull the creature ripped the dress from Anne. Anne continued to struggle in her underclothes , but she realized that she was becoming excited. She rolled away again. This time the demon caught her top. When she pulled away it ripped, and remained in the demons grasp.

Anne ran back to Morgana. If she could break whatever trance the demon had put the sorceress in, perhaps they would survive. Anne pulled desperately on Morgana. Suddenly on of Morgana’s hand shot up and grab one of Anne’s erect nipples. Morgana pinched and twisted the nipple. The pain and surprise drove Anne to her knees.

Then the demon was behind her laughing. He absently pulled away the last of her clothing. Grabbing her wrists he forced them together and then lifted her, carrying her back to the bed. This time she was unable to get away. It was as if ropes held her down. The demon kneeled over her, running his hands up and down her body. One hand sought her groin and began to caress her womanhood.

“Ah, you’re ready for me,” he said, showing her his dripping hand.

Anne turned her face away in shame, but found that she couldn’t deny what he said.

The demon placed his penis at her entrance. He pushed in a little, and pulled out. He repeated this several times. Anne began to toss her head as strange new and wonderful sensations ran through her body. Then she cried out as the demon pushed his entire tool into her in one thrust. The sensations were so powerful that she climax right then and there. The demon kept going, driving Anne to a second and a third climax before he shot his seed into her.

Anne felt him pulling her off the bed. She found herself on her knees, between his legs.

“Now for your next lesson, wench,” the creature said.

Pulling on her hair he guided he mouth to his penis. Unsure what to do she kept her mouth closed until his other hand forced it open. Then his penis was in her mouth. As if by instinct she closed her lips around his shaft and began to run her tongue along its length. The demon used the hand in her hair to guide her back and forth, pushing a little more of himself into her on each stroke. When he hit the back of her mouth Anne thought she was finished, but on his next stroke he forced his tool into her mouth. She gaged until she learned to breath on his out stroke. Her hands moved to caress and fondle his balls as his free hand went to her breasts. They continued until Anne felt the demon tense and pull her face into his crotch.

Then He shot more seed down here throat. She tried to swallow it all, but some spilled out from her lips. The demon grinned down at her evilly.

“And now for the final lesson of the night.”

Meekly Anne allow the creature to position her on her hands and knees on the bed. When he came up behind her she actually moaned with excitement. Until she felt his rod come to rest on her anus.

“No!", she cried weekly as she tried to pull away.

Her body refused to obey her, holding still as the demon began to work his when in. The pain began to grow, but she forced her muscles to relax and then he was in. He began rocking her back and forth along the length of his member with one hand fondling a breast and the other caressing her womanhood. Slowly at first, but faster and faster she felt the pleasure of her body growing. This time the two of them came together. Spent, Anne collapsed onto the bed and the demon disappeared.

* * *