The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Motherlode

By D.Holzer []

Part 1 = Katie’s Problem

Babies.

Katie wanted them. Her husband John wanted them. They were both young (well, she wasn’t quite 30) and healthy (according to her older sister Jackie, who was her OB/GYN) and John was incredibly rich. They would make great parents; it was what she had always dreamed of. It just wasn’t fair.

Because Katie had this secret fear. She had become terrified of going through labour, of the pain, of all the things that could go wrong. It was irrational. It was embarrassing. After all the years of her friends joking about her wanting children so badly; now she was married to a wonderful man, who also really wanted children, and she just couldn’t do it.

At first she just avoided sex on those days she was most likely to get pregnant. But as time went on her obsessive fears grew and she began to get physically ill for the entire week, and now it had gotten to the point that she too “sick” to let John touch her at all.

John was great. He showed nothing but true concern for her illness, even though she concealed the underlying cause from him. It wasn’t a feigned illness, she actually got sick at the thought of getting pregnant. She knew she had to take action on this thing, fast.

They lived in a huge mansion built by John’s grandfather. It could easily house 20 families, but currently was occupied by just Katie, John, and his mother, Maria. Katie had joked about filling the place up with kids. It was by far the biggest house in the little mining town of Motherlode.

John’s grandfather, (also John Collins) had discovered the silver mine and founded the town. He had been very shrewd when selling a partial interest in the mine, (later buying it back for much less.) John’s father, Robert Collins, had been an even sharper businessman; buying and selling silver futures, diversifying into a vast portfolio of investments, and building the family fortune to obscene figures. John continued to run the numbers way up when he took over after his father died young, just a few years before. Katie had hoped aloud that their children would inherit the financial acumen that seemed to run in the family.

Motherlode was at the end of 60 mile long dead-end road that ran up into the mountains. It was hundreds of miles to any sizable town. The mine had long since played out. Snowfall was sparse and irregular, so Motherlode hadn’t become a ski resort. It struggled along as a retiree’s haven, artist’s colony and tourist curiosity. The principle thing keeping the town alive was John and his family, who contributed generously to every civic cause and project.

Katie had a Master’s degree in education (she met John at the University where he got his MBA) and had no trouble landing a teaching job at the local high school (it didn’t hurt being married to the largest property tax payer in the district). She quickly rose to principal. She loved her job. She loved kids. She would have liked working with younger children, but had taken the opening available.

It might have been awkward sharing the huge house with Maria, John’s mother, but Katie hit it off with her right away. Maria was overjoyed with John’s new bride, agreed with her on almost everything, made her feel right at home in her new house and new community, and, most of all, couldn’t wait for the many grandchildren Katie kept saying she wanted.

Katie took advantage of a long week-end to drive down to the city to see her sister, Jackie. In addition to being her doctor, Jackie was her closest confidant, counselor and friend. She hoped that Jackie had the solution to her irrational fears. Her older sister had mastered hypnosis and offered it as an option for women who wanted to avoid drugs during delivery. But Katie was not about to tell even Jackie about the strange phobia that threatened to destroy her life with John. It was too personal, too embarrassing.

“You check out just fine.” Jackie told her at the conclusion of her examination. “When you said you were coming in, I thought for sure you’d be getting started on that huge family you’re always planning.”

“Not yet, but soon, hopefully.” Katie replied. “Actually I was hoping to ask you for a favour. I want to learn hypnosis. I was hoping that you still had some books, or tapes, or study materials; and maybe you could give me a few pointers.”

Jackie’s instructions were more than just helpful to Katie. By the time she returned to Motherlode she had a clear course of action mapped out. She studied and reviewed everything that Jackie had taught her, and prepared a self-hypnosis program.

[You want to have John’s babies.] She crossed that line out. Already a given, it was best to keep things as simple as possible. [You have no fear, no worry, no anxiety about giving birth.] That was more like it, but it might be a bit reckless. [You will take all reasonable precautions to ensure a healthy birth.] She thought about using “healthy outcome” but that might let her give in to her fears and bail out at the first sign of trouble; “birth” was the objective here. [You will enjoy and take pleasure in being pregnant.] She had heard horror stories about the discomfort and inconvenience, might as well get ahead of the problem now. [After giving birth, you will experience great joy and happiness.] No post-partum depression for Katie. [You will make every effort to give John as many babies as possible.] She knew that some women got discouraged after having the first child or two. Katie wanted a BIG family.

She put herself in a light trance each afternoon at her office, then again in the evening after dinner. She listened to her tape on her headphones at night as she slept.

Their sex life got 100% better (from “almost never” to “very, very often”). As her critical days approached, Katie actually found something to worry about. What about John’s performance? Katie decided that to maximize her chances of getting pregnant soon, she should really hypnotize John as well, giving him a hypnotic trigger that would turn him into a baby-making machine. He had let her practice on him when she was teaching herself hypnotism, so she was sure that now she could put him under easily.

It all worked like a charm, Katie couldn’t be happier. The baby was due in October. Everyone was telling her she looked “radiant”, and she wasn’t even beginning to show. She decided to finish out the school year, then retire to be a full-time mommy. In the meantime, school business went on. This afternoon, for example, she had to talk to Janice again. Janice was a senior, and well on her way to becoming the town slut. That was a little harsh. She didn’t think that Janice had slept with that many boys, just a few of the wrong ones. Janice had a rapidly spreading reputation, and in a town this small, your reputation could be your destiny.

As Janice took a seat in her office, Katie could just look at her and predict her future. The girl was tall, with just a hint of growing-puppy awkwardness still (she was a few weeks short of 18); she wore a confused goth/hippie tramp look that made her look cheap and vacant. She would end up pregnant by some jerk who was totally unprepared for fatherhood. Abortion / adoption, or single motherhood, either way she would end up living in a trailer down by the tailings dump.

If only there were some way that Katie could get through to her, to let her know that she was smart and pretty and deserved a better life and a good man, like John. Suddenly, as she stared at Janice, who fidgeted in the awkward silence, an idea came to Katie.

Part 2 = John Wakes Up

John knew that something was seriously wrong with him. The worst part of it was that everybody kept telling him he was fine. The last several months it felt like he was sleepwalking, not to mention falling asleep several times a day, sometimes for hours. He couldn’t remember anything clearly, and things were getting fuzzier and fuzzier.

But now he had an idea of what was going on. Katie was hypnotising him. Not just those early occasions when she wanted to practice, or later when she wanted to boost their sex life. Now she was doing some sort of hypnotic thing to him every day, maybe several times a day. He wasn’t sure because he kept losing track of things. Maybe she was getting careless, or maybe his subconscious was beginning to build up resistance, but at least he was now vaguely aware of what she was doing.

Katie denied it. She denied that anything was wrong at all. John hadn’t left the house in weeks and weeks. Katie telling him that everything was fine had been enough to make him doubt himself, but not any more. He found a deserted room in a distant wing of the house, locked himself in to get a few hours alone to think, and broke down into tears. He had trusted Katie. He loved her more than life itself. He couldn’t believe that she would betray him.

And their sex life had continued to heat up. Even pregnant, Katie wanted sex every day, and now several times every day. She waited for him in their dark bedroom, lit by a single candle on the far dresser. She seemed totally different every time, except for her urgent need for him. He couldn’t understand how she managed to perform in bed so—actively—already 8 months along.

He needed to get his head clear. Then he needed to find out all the facts before he made some rash judgment about the woman he loved. He went down to the garage, got in his car and drove out of town.

“She has been hypnotising you, alright.” Jackie told him when he woke up again. “I think I’ve uncovered everything, but you won’t remember all the details till we talk about it.”

John had come to Jackie and asked her to reveal, through hypnosis, what Katie had been doing to him. Jackie had been able to put him in a deep trance easily, (Katie had been using her technique, after all) and they had talked for a couple hours, he now recalled.

“She gave you several very powerful suggestions.” Jackie continued; “I don’t think you would have taken them from anyone else, but you really trust and accept Katie.”

“What sort of suggestions?” John had to ask.

“You’ve been having sex with other women, several of them.”

“I would never cheat on Katie! I love her too much to do that to her.”

“She made you believe, each time, that it was her that you were making love to.” Jackie revealed.

“But Why? Why would she want to do this to me? Is this some sort of scam to try to incriminate me for a divorce settlement? What?” John’s most cherished assumption, that Katie loved him as intensely as he loved for her, was seriously in question in his mind for the first time.

“You’re going to have to ask her.” Jackie said; “This is all really unlike her. I always got the impression she was madly in love with you.”

“Will you go back with me, up to Motherlode, to confront her?”

“Oh yeah, this I gotta hear.”

On the drive home, John’s anger dissipated but his confusion seemed to deepen. He was beginning to remember his encounters with women, who, in retrospect, were obviously not Katie. He couldn’t recall who any of them were, though. What was Katie doing?

As he came in the door, Katie met him, practically in tears. “John, I’ve been so worried. I had no idea where you’d gone.”

“What the hell have you been doing to me?” John demanded.

“I can explain everything,” Katie looked devastated; “Now, Go To Sleep, Sweetheart.”

“That won’t work anymore.” John told her, “I had Jackie undo all your hypno-stuff.”

“Actually, John, I didn’t undo it,” Jackie put in, “That might take weeks. It’s why you still can’t remember everything. But I did make all her trigger commands voluntary on your part. That was simple and quick.”

“Please, John, I did it for you.” Katie pleaded, “I wanted to, I needed to, I HAD to, give you more babies. I only have one womb! Janice was there in my office, and I just knew she would be getting herself knocked up the way she was going. It might as well be a wonderful billionaire who would adopt and care for and raise the child. I persuaded her, well, sort of hypnotised her, and one thing led to another.”

“Janice Wellington? Who else? How many other women in town did you hypnotise?” John was beginning to feel overwhelmed.

“Uhhm . . . . all of them?”

Part 3 = Gettin’ All The Babes

John rushed out the front door, saying something about needing air. He found himself wandering down to Main Street. He had grown up here. He knew everyone in town. How was he ever going to explain this? Live this down?

Coming up the sidewalk towards him was Mrs. Perez, his piano teacher. When he was just 12, he thought she was the most beautiful woman ever. She still looked good, though she had gained weight. As she approached, John was able to tell that she hadn’t just gained weight, she was pregnant.

“Hi, Johnny!” She said cheerfully, “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen you out around town. I guess that new wife of yours is keeping you busy.” She actually rolled one hand over her tummy and winked at him as she said this. John tried to think of something to say, but had only managed “Uh, Uh . . . .” When Mrs. Perez grabbed his hand and put it against her growing stomach.

“Go ahead, she’s doing just fine.” Mrs. Perez said, “Tell Katie it was so kind of her to give me something to do now that Mr. Perez is gone. I don’t know how many more I’ll be able to manage, though.”

“I’ll be sure to tell her.”

“If I had known what a young stud you’d turn out to be, Mr. Perez would have had reason to be jealous of those long afternoons alone with you at my house doing scales.” She laughed.

“Uh, nice to see you again.” John didn’t know what to say to that.

As John got to the Downtown Diner, Greg and Cynthia Rivers were on their way out. Sure enough, Cynthia was huge with child. John had dated her in high school.

“You don’t have to ask,” she said, “Yes, it’s twins. Girls, due in December.”

“We can sure use the extra money.” Greg said, “And Cynthia can still work from home and stay with the kids as well. Hopefully we can get a really short turnaround till you knock her up again.”

“Greg’s buying the station from Mr. Flores. By breeding me aggressively we can make the mortgage loan payments, and put our savings into the business.”

“That makes sense . . . .” John said, even though he wasn’t sure if it really did.

Going into the Diner, he sat at the counter and had some coffee. In his dazed and distracted state, it took him some time to notice that Estelle Aguilera, the waitress, was hovering nearby, and had already re-filled his cup a couple times. When she asked if he would be interested in some pie, he said “Sure” and asked her “How’s it goin’ with you?”

“Not due till Spring.” She replied, “I was wonderin’ when you’d ask.”

“Spring.”

“April, actually.” She explained, “I just found out. When I told Bobby Montoya, he actually thought he might be the father! He offered to marry me. Is that sweet or what? He got a little mad when I told him I would be pregnant for the next few years straight, but Principal Collins, I mean, your wife Kate, had a talk with him. Now he’s going to leave for State University.”

Suddenly John could clearly recall being with Estelle. She was so damn hot! She had screamed and writhed in his arms. Compared to her, sex with Katie was like hugging a sack of potatoes. His flashback disturbed him, then he felt a sense of profound sorrow and loss. His plan in life had been to never have anyone to compare to Katie that way.

John decided to head home before he had any more traumatic memories or embarrassing encounters.

“John, are you alright?” Katie asked him as he returned. “Please, John, I never meant to hurt you. I screwed up, I should have done things differently, I know.”

“Katie, I was a virgin when I married you.” John tried to explain, “Being with you exclusively was important to me, and now I can never have that back.” He began to describe his brief trip into town. “How many are out there?

“61 confirmed, with another 11 waiting for results back.” Katie answered, “The most disturbing thing for me was finding out how much they all liked you. It was really easy to persuade them. I think half of the women I asked would have eventually agreed without hypnosis at all. In fact, you were the toughest case. I had to fool you to get you to go along with the plan. I am so sorry. Anyone else who objected strongly I just skipped over. Some couples are happily married. Two of my high-school girls wanted to stay virgins till they got married, I was so proud of them. One gal was a hard-core lesbian. Well, actually I brought her around, but you get the idea.”

“I met Terry Macklin, the Mayor, on the way home. She’s barely able to walk, but she was almost bouncing around with enthusiasm.” John had burned through the anger and shock, now his voice was flat and emotionless; “She actually asked me to help come up with a new town slogan using the new, incredible, birthrate and the name ‘Motherlode’.”

“I know.” Katie nodded, “I had to talk her out of applying for a Network News Feature or a World Record of some sort. Everybody’s motivation is different, she’s into ‘Civic Pride and Renewal’.”

“Greg and Cynthia talk about the money.” His wife continued; “But they are really into the naughty sex aspect. They both get really turned on by him pimping her out to you.”

“But Terry Macklin?” John asked; “She’s got to be nearly 50. She’s older than Mrs. Perez.”

“She’s not the oldest, though, even I’m not.” Maria entered the room and jumped into the conversation. John turned to look and his jaw dropped.

“Oh, Jeez, No—Mom?”

“You’ve always asked for a little sister.” His mother said, instinctively cradling her swollen belly, “Besides, how can I put pressure on Katie to give me all those grandkids, if I’m not willing to pitch in and help out? Don’t worry, I’ll make sure our daughter is your heir, and not mine.”

“Mom, that’s like the last thing I have to worry about right now.”

“You know I’ve been lonely since your father’s accident. But I knew my straight-arrow son would never approve of me taking up with some gigolo. I guess my boy-scout won’t be able to object to the young lover I’ve got doing me now.” She laughed with that little snort that John had always found so comfortable and familiar all his life.

“Mom is on board all the way, she’s going to help out with all the legal adoptions, and diapers, bottles, college plans, and everything!” Katie bubbled; “Of course, some of the Girls who want to keep their babies will be moving in to work as full-time nannies, as well.”

“But how did all this happen?” John wondered aloud; “Back in college we had plans, but . . . .”

“Jackie tells me that I messed up with my self-hypnosis, but I think everything is working out just perfect.” She said, “That is, if you’re not still mad at me.” Katie added as an afterthought.

“What happened to Jackie, anyway?”

“She’s in the big guestroom by the front stairs.” Maria replied.

“Uh,” Katie added awkwardly, “I was talking to her while you were out, explaining things. I was trying to persuade her to move to Motherlode; she’s always wanted her own clinic and this town can sure use maternity care now. And, uh, it turns out she’s always had a big crush on you! She almost took advantage of you when you were hypnotised in her office this morning, but she held back because she’s at her absolute fertility peak today! I mean, talk about incredible luck! It was meant to be. Well, one thing led to another, and, you know, she HAD told me all her of own trigger phrases, back when she was teaching me self-hypnosis, and . . . .”

“Jackie is ready for you now.” Maria cut into Katie’s ramble; “And, just in case, I went ahead and tied her wrists to the bedframe with some really lovely silk scarves.”

Katie was totally oblivious to the way she had violated so many people, including him. She was so naive and innocent, as well as fanatically enthusiastic, it was hard to stay angry at her. John’s pregnant wife and mother had him by either arm and were walking him to the guestroom. He paused at the door, he could see his sister-in-law waiting for him on the bed, naked.

“Now, Be A Machine, Sweetheart.” Katie said.

Suddenly he was totally, urgently, erect. A wave of lust stronger than anything he had ever felt before (that he could remember) began to sweep over him. His most animal instincts began to take over his body; he felt so inhumanly powerful. He fought it off. He calmed down and tried to think. Katie’s hypnotic triggers were all supposed to be voluntary for him now.

He was going to be spending the rest of his life, and maybe millions of dollars, trying to fix all of this. He would have to get Jackie to deprogram his wife. He would have to try to make things right again. But then he thought of Jackie, hypnotised and willing, just waiting for him. She looked so much like his own beautiful Katie, and so would their child. His will weakened, and then he caved in—what difference now was one more?

“Could you say that again?” He asked.