The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mother’s Milk

My wife’s younger sister and her husband had just had their first child and were having a tough time with breast feeding the baby. She was very distraught over this and was determined that the baby would be fed with breast milk. Robin and I both felt very deeply for her because we knew how important to us it was for our kids to be breast fed.

We have two children, and each of them were breast fed. And Robin always produced tons of milk. Actually she always produced too much milk. Ohhh, those were the times, laying in bed next to her, helping to empty those milk swollen breasts. I used to kid with her that we could have another baby if she would continue to breast feed me after she was done with the baby.

We talked about the anguish that her sister must be going through. She was just not producing milk for the baby. So we decided to talk with a doctor and see if there was anyway that Robin could help her sister out. Robin made an appointment to see her doctor to discuss the possibilities of lactating again. She was lucky enough to get an appointment for the following afternoon. This was great because time was of the essence.

When I got home the next day from work Robin was just pulling in the driveway ahead of me. I was hoping that all went well at the doctor’s office. I helped her get the kids out of the car and we headed in the house.

“So, how did the doctor’s visit go?” I asked her.

“It went pretty well. He said that we have a few options. He said this really isn’t all that uncommon. Mother’s who adopt go through the same things we are talking about.” she told me.

“Wow, yeah, I guess I really never thought about it like that. So what did he say? How could we help your sister?” I asked her.

Robin said “That he explained that adoptive mothers can have their child suckle at the breast and the mother will usually start to produce milk. I told him that I don’t want to replace my sister, just that I want to be able to produce the milk for her to feed the baby. He told me that they have these feeding tubes that she could attach to her nipple and the milk flows to the baby that way. And the mother still can have the close bond with the baby suckling at her breast.”

“So that way, whatever your sister can produce can just be supplemented by what you can give her. That could be a good way to help her.” I said.

“Yeah, and that way, we can just be like a safety net to help out. I told the doctor that I wanted to be able to produce milk as quickly as I could. He said that normally they would prescribe a drug called prolactin to help my body induce lactation, and that even that can take some time to happen. He told me that there was a new spin off of prolactin that was supposed to just help induce lactation faster. Just that it was fairly new to the market and he had not had any experience using it, but had not heard of any side effects other than some hormonal mood swings.” Robin told me.

“Well that seems like a small price to pay if it would help your sister out.” I said to her.

“I thought you would think that way. I had him write me a prescription. He had some samples of it in the office, so he gave me a few days’ supply. It was a good thing because this must be new enough that the pharmacy didn’t have it. They said they would have to order it and it would take a few days to get.” she said.

“Funny how it works, isn’t it? Just like all the tumblers fell into place for a reason.” I said to Robin.

“He told me to remember to increase my food intake because I would be in essence feeding two people again. He said the best time to take the medicine was right before eating dinner. So let’s round the kids up and get some dinner ready.” Robin said.

I rounded the kids up and got them cleaned up and ready for dinner. Once they were shined up, I proceeded to help Robin get dinner ready and on the table. We sat down at the table and started to eat and Robin took the medication with the meal just like the doctor said to do.

Later that night I rustled the kids upstairs and helped them brush their teeth and get ready for bed. We did the usual book reading and snuggling stuff and they were out like someone shut the lights off.

I went and searched through all the storage containers looking for our breast pump. Why we never got rid of this thing I have no idea, but it’s good we didn’t because it was going to come in handy. I met Robin in the kitchen and showed her the pump.

She said “We must think alike. I found some of the baby bottles in the pantry closet. So I decided to wash them up. I don’t know how long it’s going to be before we need them, but I would rather be prepared ahead of time.”

“You mean just the opposite of how we normally do things?” I asked her in fun. “I wonder how long it’s going to take for your body to respond.”

“I have no idea, but I have to tell you, my breasts feel kind of achy. And I swear I feel like I could eat dinner again.” she told me.

“Well, we have plenty of leftovers from dinner. I was going to take some to work, but let me heat you a plate up.” I said to her.

I got the leftovers out of the fridge and fixed her another plate of food. I really didn’t think she was going to eat the whole plate, but it would be there for her if she wanted it. I went back into the kitchen and started to wrap everything up and put it back in the fridge. “How is the second plate of food honey?” I asked her.

She met me in the kitchen with the empty plate. “It was great, but I think I am going to have a bowl of ice cream for dessert. I am still hungry.” she told me.

“Holy cow, the doctor said you need to eat for two people, but already?” I asked her.

“Yeah, I can’t believe how hungry I got all of the sudden. And my breasts feel kind of achy. And I swear they feel warm too. Like they used to feel when I was full of milk, but there’s no way that stuff could work that fast.” Robin said.

I left her to her bowl of ice cream and went up to brush my teeth and get ready for bed. It wasn’t long and she was in the bathroom with me.

“I figured I’d play it safe and get the nursing bras out. I had saved some for my sister for when they had their baby. I just hadn’t given them to her yet. Just to be on the safe side I figured I’d wear one to bed, just in case I had some leakage problems.” she told me.

I was washing my face and I watched in the mirror as Robin took her clothes off. When she unbuttoned her shirt and took it off I started to pay extra attention. She unclasped her bra and flung it to the floor. Then she sort of heaved her breasts in her hands taking inventory of them.

“Damn, they are warm. I’d swear they were full of milk already, if I didn’t know better.” Robin said.

“You just took the medicine, I can’t see how it could work that fast, but who knows, he said it was supposed to work fast.” I said to Robin.

I climbed into bed and turned the TV on and tried to find an interesting show to fall asleep to. Shortly thereafter Robin climbed into bed with me and turned the lights off.

I was woken with a sharp jab to my back. I looked at the alarm clock and it was 3:45 in the morning. The nightstand light was on low. “What the hell was that for?” I asked Robin.

“I’m not sure what is going on, but my breasts are hurting me. They are aching like crazy.” Robin said to me as she started to take her nightshirt off.

Once she got her nightshirt off, you could easily see in her nursing bra that her breasts were visibly larger than normal. “Are you OK, are your breasts swollen?” I asked her.

“I don’t know, but they hurt.” she said. She unhooked the clasp on the nursing bra and let the front open up. She grabbed her nipple and proceeded to pinch it, and milk was right there. Oh my goodness. There is no way that could have happened that fasts. Quick, grab the breast pump.” she told me.

I went in to the closet and grabbed the pump and plugged it in to the outlet next to the bed. I handed it to Robin and started to hook the hose up to one of the bottles. She put the suction cup up to her nipple and turned the pump on, but something was wrong. You could tell it wasn’t making any suction.

“What’s going on with the pump? It isn’t pulling a firm suction against my nipple.” she asked me.

I started to inspect the pump. On this pump you can see the diaphragm moving in and out with the electric motor. Normally you can see the milk flowing through the area down the hose to the bottle. When you looked at the diaphragm, you could see that it was damaged. Like the rubber had gotten hard and it had a small tear in it. Heck, it had been over 4 years since we used it.

“The rubber diaphragm has a tear in it. That’s why it isn’t making any suction. Guess we didn’t think about trial testing that part, did we?” I said to her.

“Quick, get back in bed and help me with these.” Robin said to me.

“What the hell do you want me to do?” I asked her.

“Oh, come on. It’s not like you don’t remember how much you loved sucking the milk out of them at every chance you got. Not get in this bed and help me with them. They really hurt, and I don’t want any blocked nipple problems.” she said to me.

I started to get hard as soon as she said that. I flashed back to all the enjoyment I had emptying the milk from her breasts. It was the most awesome feeling. Sexual and erotic, I always had a raging hard on. And it was such a bonding feeling. I always felt so close to her when I was feeding off of her breasts. It was like I was dependent upon her for my nourishment. It always made me feel so close to her.

Hell, I practically jumped into the bed and laid myself next to her. Well as close as my huge hard on would let me.

“Don’t get too excited Mr. You can rub that thing against my leg, but that’s all you’re going to get at this time of night. Your only job right now is to empty these breasts of milk.” she told me.

And that was OK. I loved nuzzling on her breast and drinking all the milk she could give me.

I lay on her left side and took her nipple into my mouth. Robin started to roll on her side and got into a comfortable position so that her nipple would rest right in my mouth. I latched my tongue around her nipple and started to massage it and suck at the same time. It didn’t take much, just like in the old days, and the milk just flowed from her breasts into my mouth.

Once you got her started you could stop sucking and feel the milk squirting at the back of your mouth. There was always so much pressure in her breasts that the milk would just spray out. This would always last for a few minutes and then you would have to start to suck to get more of the milk out. And today was no different than in the past. The milk was spraying against the back of my throat and I was greedily gulping it down. The warm sweet milk always tasted so good.

Robin was massaging her breast while I was suckling at her nipple and slowly the pressurized spray of milk started to subside. Then I started my sucking action against her nipples and was again rewarded with a copious flow of milk. I just kept up a gentle suckling action as she was massaging her breasts. “Don’t go hog wild, you will make my milk let down again and all I want to do is to relieve the pressure in them.” she said to me. “Here, switch to the other breast now.”

She rolled her body over some more and positioned her other nipple at my mouth and I eagerly took it in. I sucked her nipple into my mouth and latched onto it and was gently massaging it with my tongue and the milk let loose. Once again this breast was spraying milk into my mouth, against the back of my throat. It was such a turn on, just like in the past. I had such a hard on it was actually starting to hurt. I don’t think I remember it ever being that hard before, and it felt hot.

Robin started to massage her other breast and milk really started to spray out into my mouth. The flow of milk made me forget about my aching hard on and I started to greedily swallow every bit that sprayed into my mouth. I was sucking gently at her swollen breast while she was massaging it with her hand. I reached up and took her breast into my hand and was massaging it and realized how much bigger than normal it felt. Could that be true? How could it have gotten that much bigger already?

“The pressure seems to have lessened, see if you can suck some more out, but don’t get crazy and make the milk let down again.” Robin said to me.

I held her breast in my hand and increased my suckling strength against her nipple and was rewarded again with a heavy flow of milk. It was so sweet tasting, and the warmth was oddly pleasing. I gulped all the milk that I could get from her breasts.

“OK, OK, that’s enough. I don’t want any more to let down. The pressure seems to have subsided. That should be good for tonight.” she said as she pushed me away from her tits.

I lay back on the bed and once again started to take notice of my aching erection. As I lay there my hand instinctively went to it and started to stroke it. I was really feeling weird though. I was kind of light headed, and almost disoriented feeling. The only way I can describe it is having stood up too fast, and having that low blood pressure feeling.

Robin noticed me stroking my cock. “Don’t think I am going to do anything with that at this hour. Why don’t you go in the bathroom and jerk off.”

“Yes ma’am.” I said to her and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. What did I just say to her? As I stood there my head was feeling really weird. I had this strange feeling come over me that I just had to jerk off. I walked over to the bathroom sink and pulled my boxers down to my ankles and took my rock hard cock into my hand. My cock was so hard it was throbbing. As I stood there with it in my hand I could feel my heart beating through my shaft.

I started to slowly stroke my shaft. In my mind pictures of myself laying there next to Robin with her milk laden breasts in my mouth were running through my mind. I started to stroke my cock faster. I took my balls in my other hand and was playing with them, all the while realizing how hot they felt. I kept thinking about Robin’s sweet warm mother’s milk running down my throat, and how good it made me feel. How close I felt to her while she was providing that milk for me.

I was stroking my cock harder and faster now. I could feel it throbbing in my hand, it was so hard. And my balls were starting to ache too, but I couldn’t get that thought out of my head that I had to jerk off. Images of Robin’s breasts spraying milk in my mouth were playing through my head and I started to jerk my cock feverishly now, and a hot pain started to spread into my balls. I felt my balls start to tighten up and I started to cum into the sink. Spurt after spurt of the thickest cum I have ever shot flowed out of my cock. I kept stroking my cock and rubbing my balls and more and more cum erupted from it. The cum was pooling up in the bottom of the sink.

The pain seemed to let up when the cum stopped. I squeezed the last of the cum from my shaft and let it fall in the sink. There was a huge pool of cum puddled up in the sink. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I don’t think I could have cum like that even in my teenage years.

“Are you done in there?” I could hear Robin ask from the other room. “I want you to climb in bed and hold me.

“OK, I’ll be right there honey.” I said to her as I pulled my boxers back up over my barely deflating cock.

I just about ran into the bedroom and climbed into bed next to her. She had her back to the middle of the bed when I climbed in.

“Why don’t you spoon me. I want you to hold me.” she said to me.

“Sure thing dear.” I said to her. I moved closer to her and nestled in tight, my still semi hard cock resting against the crack of her ass.

She reached around and took hold of my cock through my boxers. “Damn, is that thing still hard?” she asked me.

“Practically, you know you always have that effect on me.” I told her.

“You’re so sweet.” she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled it up to rest on her breast. “I feel so close to you when you drink my milk. Keep your hand on my breast until we fall asleep again.”

“Sure, whatever you say honey.” I said. What the hell was I saying? My head felt so strange. I just wasn’t able to focus clearly on anything except what she was telling me to do.

I’m not sure exactly what time it was but I woke up again and it was just barely dark. Robin was running her fingers through my hair and she was facing me. She had my hand on her breast and her hand on top of it holding it there. The left side of her nursing bra was open and she was pulling my head towards her bare nipple. “They are swollen with milk again and I want you to empty them out for me.” she said.

more to follow