The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mrs.

Chapter One-Changes

Mrs. Janne was walking from class to the gym. She was in charge of the volleyball club and was getting weirded out by all the stuff happening in the school recently. More and more of the teachers seemed to be forgetting what their jobs were, and management didn’t seem to care. In addition, male students and faculty were constantly being replaced with girls and women who seemed much flightier and more giggly than they ought to be. She wore an annoyed sneer as girls pranced through the hallways, shirtless or wearing tiny skirts that explicitly defied dress code or deliberately bouncing their breasts as much as they could. This school was going to the gutter, but she had eight years’ tenure-not the wizened old sage that would tear everything down if she were booted, but enough to make leaving feel like a waste. She had given up on reporting the girls who so aggressively ignored the dress code (and common decency) for a long time now, since the girls she reported never got anything but a warning, now matter how many times the same girl got sent to the principal for wearing almost nothing. Instead she just wired her mouth shut and pretended that this degeneracy was in fact not happening...until she overheard something horrible.

“Aren’t we all such good sluts?”

Jesus Christ, that voice was a teacher, Mrs. Wirchez. She’d supposedly had worrisomely swift divorce from her husband and been acting bizarre, but to hear her going on like that…

Slinking next to the door, Mrs. Janne peered in through the window. She had to cover her mouth with her hand not to scream at what she saw: Mrs. Wirchez, whose breasts had somehow gotten even bigger, was naked and showing her students what appeared to be her own naked photos. Mrs. Janne’s heart sank as she realized the students’ “Yes, Slutty, we’re all such goooood sluts ♥” was not only moaned in shameless perfect unison but just one of an array of very sexual noises the students were making that were much less organized. Next to Mrs. Wirchez stood a girl in gigantic heels that hurt to even look at-both for their gaudy hot pink coloration accented by golden decorations and for the fact they seemed to be five or six inches. She was also almost entirely naked, with white socks, matching cotton panties and a skirt so short it barely covered her panties when it hung straight, being all that covered her body. There was absolutely nothing covering her chest, which was absolutely huuuuuuu u u

“Boobiiiies…”

Mrs. Janne felt her eyes slip out of focus as she relaxed, staring at the girl’s chest. It was so big, so round, so perfect. It called out to her, like a siren enticing her to enter the room. N...no. This was wrong, this was so wrong.

Mrs. Janne tore her eyes away, feeling her brain get heavier as the fog which had filled it receded. No. Whatever was going on in there, she wanted nothing to do with it. Ms. Janne began to walk, slowly and deliberately, away from the room. But something deep down in the back of her head protested this action.

Nooo, go back.

Mrs. Janne stopped dead in her tracks and shook her head. She wanted nothing to do with

But her tiiiiiiits! They were sooooo prettyyyyy!

Mrs. Janne grumbled angrily, balling up her fists. She was a teacher, with a professional standing and a family to look out for. If that wasn’t enough, she certainly wasn’t some airheaded lesbian to get won over by a random high-schooler’s….big...beautiful breasts…

“Mmmmm…”

Mrs. Janne imagined that student again, imagined she was pressing her breasts together, smooshing them for Mrs. Janne’s delight. God, she loved it. She moaned shamelessly and cupped her crotch, she loved it so much.

“Sooooo sexy…”

Yes, that girl was sexy. There was no doubt about it. No woman could ever look at breasts so lovely without losing her heterosexuality and falling in love. It was completely natural to love something so absolutely perfect, her tits absolutely demanded your heart long for them.

“I...looooove…”

Mrs. Janne grinned as the burning in her crotch intensified, gently rubbing her pants over where she felt so hot. She loved that girl, loved her with all her heart.

“I...love….”

Mrs. Janne realized her legs were taking her back to the room. Good, that meant she’d get another chance to see those glorious titties. The hand that wasn’t rubbing her pants reached out for the door handle, taking hold of it as she fantasized more and more of those sublime mounds of perfect, transcendent love. But just as she began to twist it, a voice in her head told her to stop.

“No...can’t…”

Why had she mouthed those words? She was going to get a look at the love of her life. Why was she even considering a decision to avoid seeing such a beautiful girl, all cute and sexy and obligingly half-naked to help you feel comfortable lusting after h

“No, no!”

Mrs. Janne came to her senses. She felt dizzy, lightheaded, but at least she was in control. The twisted doorknob in her hand made her heart race as a sense of dread came over her. She was moments away from-

No. Mrs. Janne couldn’t think about them. No matter how delightful those huge, inviting tiddies were, she had to...t

Mrs. Janne grinned wide. She wasn’t sure why she was hesitating. Her future wife was on the other side of that door. She couldn’t wait to take off her wedding ring, get on one knee a

Mrs. Janne snarled to herself. She felt disgusted for even entertaining the notion. Focusing all of her will onto her hand, she wrenched it away from the door. For a moment she stood, staring defiantly at the doorknob and idly rubbing her crotch-wait, why was she doing that? She c

Mrs. Janne giggled to herself. She was so silly, letting go of the doorknob and trying to turn away. So silly, so cute. Perfect for that wonderful g g g

That girl was the cause of all this, Mrs. Janne realized as she fought to stay above whatever influence she was grappling with. The school really had been decaying, and this brat was the cause. She had to get away, so she turned away, careful not to peer through the window part of the door, and began to walk away. She’d hardly gotten three steps into this journey when the door opened, making a sound that stabbed her with fear.

“Awww, you fought it! I like when I accidentally hypnotise people!”

That pouty voice must belong to the girl, Mrs. Janne concluded. It was so sweet and bubbly and alluring, you almost had no ch ch ccccc choice but to do a as she

“Tccch…”

Mrs. Janne slowly shook her head, imagining a potted plant and focusing on it with all her might. As long as she was doing that the image couldn’t resurface in her mind. The fog began to slip out of her head, and Mrs. Janne dragged one foot at a time, plodding through two more steps. But then the girl skipped past her, a feat that ought to be breaking her ankles, and stood in front of Mrs. Janne. Her eyes immediately latched onto the beautiful lass’ nipples, which made her body shiver with happiness. Her love’s boobies looked even better up close, just seeing them made you feel so blessed and weak and relaxed and weak and relaxed. As the student played with her breasts she began to talk.

“You adore them, sweetie. Don’t fight it.”

Her voice was every bit as adorable and delicious as always but now there was a tinge of motherly compassion to it. Mrs. Janne sighed heavily as her brain slowed down, struggling to muster enough thought to resist.

“It’s a wonderful feeling, isn’t it? Like your brain is having sweet thick sticky honey poured alllll over it.”

“Yessss, wonderful, sweeeet hoooooneee,sticky honeyyyyy…”

Mrs. Janne’s tongue flopped out of her mouth and she sighed as her eyes glazed over. The girl’s voice made her feel so happy, so safe. She was so comfortable staring at this high-schooler’s remarkable tits while she listened for her cherub-like voice.

“You want to obey me.”

“Yesss, I want to obey yoooou…”

Even just repeating what she was told obediently made Mrs. Janne wet. This schoolgirl was so much sexier than her husband had ever been. Of course she’d obey this angel in human form, why wouldn’t she?

“Nowww, lose yourself in my chest. Let your mind loosen, slip deeeper and deeper.”

“Yes, your tiiits, my m,m-m,miiiiind loooose...deeper…”

Mrs. Janne’s favorite person in the whole wide world smiled wide, stepping closer with her strong, sexy legs.

“Go into a trance for me, let yourself relax and leave the thinking to me.”

“Yes, trance, relaaaax…”

Mrs. Janne was leaning up and forward to get the best view of her love’s titties. They made her feel so good, so happy, so relaxed.

“You’re very sleepy, aren’t you? About ready to pass out, but you can’t close your eyes cause you gotta staaaaare…”

“Yes, sleeeepy…”

A wave of exhaustion swamped Mrs. Janne’s body and she gave a loud, shameless yawn. She felt so good, so sleepy. Her eyelids drooped, threatening to send her to dreamland, but she had no choice. She trembled and swayed pitifully as she spent all her energy keeping her heavy, droopy eyes open so she could stare.

“That’s a good girl, falling so quickly.”

“Goood gii, giiir, f-f-faaaal…”

Mrs. Janne was silenced by a finger over her lips, and grinned wide. Her love understood. She knew what she’d been told, her tongue was just heavy and clumsy from how tired she w

“Sleep.”

“Ye—”

Readily Mrs. Janne collapsed into the best pair of tits she’d ever seen, snoring happily. Her subconscious remained awake and eager to learn, but Mrs. Janne’s higher processes were taking a well-earned nap.

“Here’s where the fun starts.”

The girl whispered, gently stroking her newest admirer’s hairline.

Alandra smiled happily as she unbuttoned the teacher’s blouse, excited to play with the boobs underneath. She’d seen this woman a few times, her name was Mrs. Janne or something. Terribly boring and old-fashioned. She’d have to give her a new name like she did Slutty. She murmured one thoughtfully to herself.

“Mmm, Titty...?”

Nah. Looking at the lady’s now-exposed breasts, they were big and pearly but not enough to get her named Titty. She frowned at the woman’s plush, white bra. It was soft and thick and it looked comfy but it also looked super boring. Without a second thought Alandra hooked a finger into the middle part and yanked it off, giggling as it settled around her sleeping admirer’s navel. The teacher’s breasts were beautiful, she saw-clearly this woman’s shirt-wearing days were over.

“Your name is Candy.”

“Yesss, my name is Candy…”

The teacher answered in between cute, shallow snores. Alandra gently, carefully lowered Candy’s body onto the ground, spreading her legs and putting her arms over her head. Then she took a phone from Slutty (who she’d called over) and took a few pictures, giggling. Candy being the volleyball coach made sense, she had flat abs and lithe, mighty arms.

“Isn’t she cute all splayed out like that?”

Slutty giggled, grinning wide as she clasped her hands together and against her sternum.

“Yes, Master! She’s adorable!”

Alandra grinned and handed the camera back to Slutty, then unbuttoned and unzipped Candy’s pants.

“Go grab some extra lingerie, okay?”

“Yes, Master!”

Slutty ran off back to the classroom, digging around in her desk for some spare underwear they could put on Candy. Meanwhile, Alandra slowly, sensually pulled the woman’s pants down to her ankles, watching the milky smooth hairless flesh underneath as she did so.

“You like showing skin.”

She whispered seductively as she crawled over Candy’s body to press her lips to the lady’s ears. Underneath her Candy quivered.

“Like...showing skin…”

“Mmmmhm.”

Alandra rewarded Candy by pressing her lips to one ear and gracing it with a gentle, delicate kiss.

“You hate clothes, especially shirts.”

“Haaaate...clothes, shiiiirts baaad…”

Alandra giggled happily, tracing Candy’s soft jawline and plush lips with a finger.

“You looooove sexy underwear, Candy. You love showing off your body.”

A throaty grumbled slithered out of Candy’s mouth as she quivered and jerked with pleasure.

“Looooove sexy, loooooove showing offff…”

“Yes, thaaaaat’s it, good girl…”

Gently, intimately, Alandra pressed her lips to Candy’s cheek and gave her several hot, smoldering kisses. Candy moaned blissfully then returned to snoring. Alandra turned her attention to Candy’s arms, slipping them out of her blouse sleeves and putting them over her head again.

“Gooood giiiirl…”

Alandra slid her hands sensually down her newest plaything’s arms, letting her fingers trail across the soft flesh and then going along the shoulders.

“What a goood girl.”

She playfully twisted and pushed her waist, grinding her panties against Candy’s navel. Candy’s body was toned and felt quite nice between her thighs.

It was at this point Slutty returned, grinning wide as she carried a thong in one hand and an irresponsibly revealing bra in the other.

“I picked these.”

It occurred to Alandra that Slutty had taken a while. Most likely her orders to ignore any and all sexual elements to what Alandra made her do had her unsure of what made Alandra like certain underwear.

“Change of plans, I’ll stick to just the bra.”

“Yes, Master.”

With a wide smile Slutty extended an arm that held the bra. Alandra took it, then lifted Candy’ upper body enough to wrangle it on. The bra was made of a black frilly material and wrapped the outskirts of her breasts without actually covering anything.

“Now, Candy, you’re going to forget eeeeverything I’ve done to you.”

“Yes, Master, forget…”

“Good, good. And you’re going to call me Mommy and obey my every command.”

“Yes, Mommy...call you mommy, obey…”

Candy’s mouth oozed drool rapidly. Alandra finished removing the woman’s pants, then slid off her panties.

“You believe it, Candy. You believe I really am your mommy.”

“Yessss, Mommyyyy…”

Alandra licked Candy’s neck, then nuzzled her face into its warmth.

“You love me, Candy. I’m your beloved sexy mommy you lust for and obey.”

“Yes, Mommy. You are my beloved and sexy mommy, I obey…”

“You don’t find it strange that your mommy makes you feel hot and sweaty, Candy. Feeling deep sexual love for your mother is perfectly normal.”

“Yes, Mommy, perfectly normal…”

Alandra cupped each of Candy’s soft, warm cheeks in one of her hands and pushed her lips to Candy’s, giving her a hot kiss before disengaging to stare at Candy’s blissful, sleeping face.

“When I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up from this trance.”

“Yes, Mommy.”

Alandra rose to her feet and helped Candy onto hers. She stooped over to put her heels back on and then grinned and snapped.

Candy woke up in the hallway. What had happened? Where was she? She looked down at herself. Clothes were all over the floor at her feet, which was weird. They couldn’t be hers, she didn’t wear clothes unless it was cold.

“Huh, weird.”

Candy scanned around and saw her Mommy.

Her delicious, sexy Mommy.

“Mommy!”

Immediately she threw her arms around the schoolgirl and hugged her tight, grinding her breasts and bare crotch against those of her lovely mother.

“Mommy I love you so much I’m soooo glad to see you!”

Candy’s mother giggled and hugged back, holding her tight. The two squeezed one another’s body lovingly for a moment.

“Don’t you have to coach at volleyball practice?”

“Yeah, why—”

Candy saw the clock. She had six minutes.

“Crap!”

Her Mommy giggled, taking off.

“C’mon Candy, we can still make it!”

Candy sported a playful grin as she bounded off after her mother, giggling gleefully all the while.