The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MRS. ARROGANT TAMED

(NC, MC, M/f, humiliation)
* * *

Disclaimer : Read No Further If You Are Under The Age Of 18 Or If You Are Offended By Graphic Descriptions Of Sexual Activity. All Characters, Situations, And Locations Are Purely Fictional.

I WRITE THESE THINGS FOR ONE PURPOSE ALONE: HEARING FROM READERS!!! SO PLEASE BE KIND AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK... THANK YOU...

The main character in this story is Alicia Cataluna, Lara’s two years older sister.

* * *

“Rudy, how’s it going man?”

“Hi, James!!” Rudy nodded at his neighbor. “What are you up to?”

“Actually, I’m leaving for London in 2 hours. So I’m on my way to JFK.”

Rudy’s heart started beating fast. This could be his chance. “So, London, huh? How long do you plan to be in London?”

“Well, I should be back next Monday—so little more than a week! How is college going? Having fun in Princeton?”

“A week, a whole fuckin’ week” Rudy said to himself. “This is it. I’m going for it!!!” His mind was filled with the luscious image of Alicia, the wife: simply the most stunning bitch he’d ever known or seen. James was a lucky man—well, he was lucky for getting to fuck Alicia!! Other than that, the uppity bitch was certainly a pain in the ass. James and Alicia had been married for little more than a year, living an the life of the elite in New York, in an ultra expensive apartment with a grand view of the Central Park. They were a perfect match: both good looking, rich, mid-twenties and members of high society families. Of course, Alicia did not hold a job—some of her high-society friends worked symbolic jobs like teaching at the kindergarten—but Alicia was too good for that. Yet, she wasn’t your typical trophy wife, subservient and proper!! Instead, she was utterly cocky and pushy. Unlike her friends who got around in cabs or chauffeured cars, Alicia insisted on terrorizing the Fifth Avenue in her Range Rover. She was quite fond of her sexy outfits even though some high society ladies might have considered it a bit too daring. While her friends played bridge, she rode her horse out in Connecticut. You could spot her arrogance from a mile away. She always had that “I don’t take shit from anyone” look on her face!

“Hey, yoo, Rudy, are you OK? Come on, your freshman year can’t be that bad!!”

“Huh, ah, yes” Rudy came to himself. “No, no, Princeton’s great, my freshman year was just fine!!”

“Well, good to hear that. Listen, I gotta run, tell hi to your Dad, Ok? See you later!”

“Yeah, sure thing James, I’ll see you later”.

* * *

Rudy stood in front of the elevator, trying to make a decision. His heart was pounding, torn between lust and fear. His hard-on was becoming painful under his jeans. “Fuck” he said to himself, “it’s now or never”.

He walked across the hallway, knocked on the door.

* * *

Rudy had known Alicia for a long time as his family were friends with Alicia’s. Rudy’s house was next to Alicia’s in California before his dad got a promotion and they moved to New York. Of course, with the age differential and all, he’d never been close to Alicia but they certainly exchanged greetings and did a bit of small talk every now and then.

So, it wasn’t entirely unusual when he rang the bell—Alicia would probably think his Mom sent him over to ask for something.

* * *

When Alicia opened the door, she was in her robe. If Rudy had any doubts about what to do, they all disappeared the moment he saw her again—the best fuckthing he’d ever seen in his life, sizzling sexy in her morning robe, standing just a few inches from him, with that wonderful yet arrogant smile on her gorgeous face! No sir, it was not the time to shy away from risks or develop a moral conscious. It was time to... tame an arrogant bitch.

* * *

“Hi” said Rudy.

“Hi, Rudy. How are you?... Why don’t you come on in?”

Alicia barely felt the needle inserted in her leg. She was completely under his mental control within seconds.

* * *

Rudy ordered “Let’s walk into the living room, Alicia”.

Alicia walked towards the living room, swaying her shapely ass as Rudy walked behind her, his hand squeezing his dick through the pants. Alicia wasn’t aware of anything unusual, as she meant to walk towards the living room anyway.

Rudy sat on the couch, crossed his legs. Alicia was thinking Rudy was being a bit rude as she herself attempted to be seated and asked if the young man would care for a coffee.

“Don’t sit” demanded Rudy. Alicia froze on her feet. “What?” Alicia reacted, not quite sure what was going on!

“Shut up!” hissed Rudy. He didn’t wanna be chatting with Alicia at this point—they’d be doing much talking later on. “Come here, stand before me”. Alicia did so obediently, her body acting as though she was on remote control. Even though her body was perfectly obedient, and her mouth was shut against her will, her eyes told a different story. Rudy could read the shock and the fear in her eyes—as well as the furious anger fighting to surface through all the other intense emotions.

Then, he remembered to ask a few critical questions:

R:

OK, Alicia, you may now speak but only to answer my questions—a simple yes or no will do, you are not to say anything else. Are there any servants in the apartment right now?

A:

No!

The contempt in her voice was clear even though she was answering Rudy obediently.

R:

Do you expect anyone to come over today?

A:

No!

R:

Good! We wouldn’t want any disturbance! Let’s see you taking off your kinky robe!

Alicia, now red faced with a mixture of anger and humiliation, proceeded by unbuckling her belt and letting her robe fall to her feet.

Rudy for a moment felt like his air supply was cut off. She was stunning in her black panties and bra—an especially kinky set straight out of Victoria’s Secret! And this best of the best piece of meat was his to play with!! At that moment, he seriously considered simply jumping on her right there and then, and fucking her brains out for the next hour! But he had to restraint himself—he wanted to fully live his fantasy!

R:

“Alright, here is the deal Alicia. I have a special power that enables me to control your mind. I cannot control your opinions and feelings, nor do I wish to! However, I have absolute control over your body and your actions, which I will use to my advantage. It ain’t fair but hey, tough shit!!”

R:

“I suppose even you wouldn’t dispute what a snotty, uppity bitch you are. Well, now I am on a self-claimed mission to teach you proper manners expected from a fine lady—like virtues of obedience and respect. Of course, to be honest, the main goal here is for me to rape, nail, screw, violate you in any way imaginable, fuck your brains out, simply have my way with you. You will be performing all my wishes.” R: “So, shortly I’ll be telling you the day’s plans. But, first answer me, do you have a camcorder—with a tripod?

A:

“Yes!”

R:

“Good! I wouldn’t expect anything less from a yuppie couple like you! Go, fetch’em baby!”

Alicia came back with the camera and the tripod in a moment, handed them to Rudy, assumed her previous position, standing in front of him, in her lingerie.

R:

“OK, now, let’s see you entirely naked darling. That’s right bitch, not a single piece of clothing will remain on that fantastic body of yours.”

He did his best to keep his cool as Alicia’s terrific body was completely revealed to him. Here she was, the object of his lust, the subject of his countless masturbation’s, standing naked just a few feet from him, totally helpless and at his mercy.

R:

“You know you are a great fuckmeat, don’t you Alicia? Of course, you do! Go fetch me a cold beer from the fridge!”

Alicia left, swaying her tight and curvy ass as Rudy watched her naked body in amazement.

When she got back, Rudy ordered: “Alright, now follow me!”

Rudy walked toward the large window facing outside.

R:

“Lie on the floor right in front of the large window!!! Yeah, like that!”

Alicia complied, lied on the floor on her back, with her head close to the window, and her pussy facing the living room entrance.

R:

“Spread your legs, cunt!! Push’em apart, as far as they will go! That’s right, like that. Bitch! Keep your arms on the sides. Don’t worry, nobody should be able to see you—the apartment faces the Central Park for crying out loud!! Of course, if some pervert decides to park his helicopter outside the window, that’s a different story, or if some thief breaks in and walks into the living room. What a spectacle that would be!”

Now that Alicia had assumed the position, Rudy placed the camera on the tripod and placed it right across from her. He proceeded by setting up the vision so that her whole body, including her face would be filmed. He pulled a chair and set next to the camera. He pushed the record button.

R:

“Now, you’ll be answering my questions—we’re gonna have a little Q&A with you!! You’ll tell me all about your sexual life, you will leave no secrets uncovered, no matter how private! So start by telling me your wildest, most outrageous fantasy... and don’t worry, all of it will be recorded on the video for future presentation!!!!”

Rudy had no doubt this was the worst kind of rape—violating not the body but the mind! Leaving nude not just the body, but also the mind. And it felt every bit as good as raping her body!! He was going to penetrate every part of her mind that was private, casually opening up her every secret, exposing her most shameful experiences, toying with the most intimate, even forbidden parts of her life.

Alicia was sobbing and slowly crying as she was forced to expose all her intimate desires. Her humiliation grew more and more as she couldn’t help but reveal how she desired to have sex in a public place, how she lusted after some of James’ friends, even how she occasionally fantasized about assuming a domineering role in sex! She was forced to tell, with all the embarrassing details, how she lost her virginity, her most outrageous sexual experiences, what she thought of James’ sexual performance...

R:

“Well, darling, that whole domineering aspect of your fantasies will have to be reversed! Soon, you’ll have no doubt about who’s the boss—and it ain’t you so you may very well forget about hopping into some kick ass latex dress and terrorizing men with your whip! Instead, you will be on the receiving end of that kind of treatment!! But tell me more, tell me the most repulsive, most unpleasant sexual acts you can think of!”

As Alicia spoke, Rudy scratched notes on a piece of paper—these “repulsive sexual acts” would come handy in the following days. Especially, her horror of being sodomized by her own horse and the idea of getting gang-banged by a pack of homeless black guys would make terrific material. He continued with his inquisition:

R:

“Tell me about your sex life with James! How many times a week do you do it—on average?”

A:

“3 or 4 times”.

R:

“Really? Why not every night? I mean, if I got a sizzling wife like you, I’d be jumping on her every fuckin’ night—and every fuckin’ morning, too!”

A:

“I don’t allow it, I want James to appreciate what he’s got, if we fuck in every chance we got, he’ll grow spoiled!”

R:

“Is that so? We’ll see about that! Tell me—do you perform oral sex for him?”

A:

“No!!!”

R:

“Why not!!??”

A:

“It is repulsive and demeaning, my mouth is for me to talk and eat and breath! It is not for some asshole to shove in his dick and use my throat for sexual pleasure!!!”

R:

“Boy, are you in for some changes in your life!! How about anal?”

A:

“Absolutely not! I tried it once, it hurts like hell, and it is not right, it’s not the way it is supposed to be done.”

R:

“Too bad!!! Any fuckin’ bitch should be willing to go through a bit of pain to maximize her man’s pleasures!!”

Rudy paused for a moment, and spoke up again:

Alicia, now, you may speak freely, but do not raise your voice!

The response was exactly what Rudy expected. Alicia burst into a stampede of curses, swearing at Rudy, then changing moods, pleading with him, trying to reason with him, demanding explanations and then on again with the curses—back and forth. In the mean time, Rudy didn’t bother to engage with the furious woman, instead opting to sip on the beer. He found Alicia’s curses and pleas to be quite amusing! What a pathetic show! But soon, his patience was through. “Shut up, cunt”!

“Shut up and listen!!! You’ll learn about respect sooner or later! Here is what you can expect during the next week. I will use and abuse you in any way you can and cannot imagine. You will have one hell of a week! But that’s not all! I will teach you some manners, especially in dealing with your husband. From now on, you will be perfectly obedient and respectful to your husband. You’ll learn to do as you’re told. Though, in public, you will keep your snotty attitude as that will make it all the more fun to tame your ass back at home. You will even grow a newly-found interest in bondage—like the one you already have but you will demand to be dominated from now on!! In fact, when James comes back, he’ll find you all tied up on the bed and you’ll beg him to take you like that!! And needless to say, if he so wishes, you’ll suck his dick, lick his balls, let him fuck you up the ass and whatever else his heart desires. But of course, we got a whole week before I turn you over to James! And I will enjoy every bit of this week. Once over, you won’t remember anything that I did to you during this week, but, you will fall under my control whenever I come over to your apartment—and you will remember everything I did to you, as well as the fact that you were turned into a subservient wife by my instructions, against your will! However, you will not be able to tell any of this to anyone and when not in my presence, you will not remember any of this despite remaining obedient to James.”

“Now, for the rest of today”:

“All day long you will be lying right there, in this position, masturbating, playing with yourself, fucking yourself with two fingers at a time. And you will be rotating your other hand from one nipple to another, twisting and squeezing, making them all hot!! The key is though, you will stop every time you feel like you’re on the verge of orgasm and you’ll resume five minutes later. This will go on till 8 P.M. tonight which is when I’ll come back!! You can see the clock on the wall from where you lie! This will go on continuously except for the following: Right now, it’s 8:17. You will take a break at exactly 10:00, 12:00, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM, and 6:00PM. At each break, you will attend to your toilet needs and take a cold shower—for no longer than 15 minutes! And you’ll be back to work! Also, after you take your shower at the 12:00 break, you will spend another 15 minutes for having lunch—make it a very light lunch, just an apple or two maybe!! ”

Rudy grinned, imagining what Alicia would look like when he came back at 8:00. She’d be ready to fuck a road-kill if she could! She’d be horny as hell and frustrated beyond her worst expectations. Rudy considered simply giving an order to her body so she wouldn’t be able to cum at all—but decided against it! This was more fun: Alicia would have to stop every time she was about to orgasm. Then, she’d have to wait patiently—undeniably a very frustrating process as she’d be dying to relieve herself but unable to play with herself. And this would be repeated again and again. Tonight, the little whore would be begging Rudy to fuck her. Making Alicia beg in desperation, watching her degrade herself, pleading for sex from her tormentor—it all sounded like music to Rudy’s ears. She stood next to Alicia, examined the naked, wide-spread, helpless body on the floor.

The expression of pure outrage was obvious on her face. Her face was completely red, maybe partly because of the humiliation and nakedness, but mostly due to the furious anger locked up inside her. Rudy couldn’t care less—actually, he enjoyed making her mad, driving her crazy. She could be as mad as she wanted—the proud, defiant Alicia was about to learn who’s the boss!!!

R:

Start performing cunt!!!

Rudy watched in amazement as Alicia began working her fingers with remarkable discipline . Her closely trimmed pussy made the scene all the more obscene! What a sight Rudy thought. “Good thing, I’m gonna have a permanent copy of this!". He laughed in amusement—he couldn’t believe how much fun he was having!!

He grabbed the keys and left the apartment, after taking one last look at the sight of panting and moaning Alicia. He had things to do: He had to go watch a movie, have something to eat, just anything to cool his blood!!

And then, he had to get his hands on some bondage magazines and toys—afterall, he had to figure out some original ways to play with his new toy!

Rudy wondered when that other spoiled bitch Lara would come to visit her Sister!!! It would be fun, pairing the two uppity sisters, getting them to know each other in a whole new way.