The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MRS. ARROGANT TAMED 2—2

* * *
(NC, MC, humiliation)
* * *

Disclaimer : Read No Further If You Are Under The Age Of 18 Or If You Are Offended By Graphic Descriptions Of Sexual Activity. All Characters, Situations, And Locations Are Purely Fictional.

I love to hear from readers. Please let me know what you think. Thank you...

Not having posted in a long time, I can use the advice :)

* * *

SATURDAY

It was close to noon when Rudy woke up. It felt like he had wrestled in the Olympics the night before. He climbed out of bed grunting, making a mental note to call his parents. They hadn’t been too happy to hear he was staying over at a friend’s for the night, not knowing their son had spent the night just two floors above, fucking the Catalunas’ sweet daughter into pulp.

Alicia was in the sunroof of the penthouse, catching up with her reading, when Rudy found her. She’d given an entire week off to the personnel, and canceled all her rendezvous, to be at Rudy’s service round the clock.

“Good morning, slave”.

She responded in kind, however grudgingly. Having to address this yesterday’s brat as her “Master” was more than she could bear. But disobedience was too unthinkable. She could only hope he’d leave her alone or maybe settle for oral sex and go away. No such luck:

“Put on something sexy, we’re going shopping” Rudy said, drinking from a carton of milk he must have taken from the fridge. “A girl needs her toys...”

* * *

“Hello Misses” the doorman greeted Alicia. George was somewhat surprised to see her accompanied by young Rudy. He also noticed that this morning the resident of the 12th floor looked even more fuckable than usual. The young woman showed as much skin and cleavage as possible without actually looking like a hooker. Luckily, Alicia’s wardrobe had plenty of choices designed to tease without being slutty: Normally, she enjoyed pushing men’s buttons.

Under no orders to extend pleasant demeanor to the help, Alicia replied as usual, with an aristocratic scorn on her face, barely acknowledging the doorman’s existence. George was used to the young woman thumbing her nose at him.

“Alicia, have you given George a tip for the St. Patrick’s Day this year?” Rudy inquired.

She couldn’t recall but she’d never heard of such a thing before. James always took care of such trivial matters anyway. She did recall, however, her husband talking her out of getting George fired. Ever disdainful of the help around her, she had a particular dislike for George, whose obscene thoughts she’d been sensing since she’d become a blossoming teen.

“I can’t recall, Master”

George made a mental note to have his ears checked, having heard something resembling the word ‘Master’. He also couldn’t comprehend why Rudy was impishly smiling at him.

“Well, that’s not very nice of you” Rudy chided Alicia with mock outrage. “In fact, I think, you should also apologize to him for being such a tease and a bitch, especially since you’ve been giving the poor guy a constant hard-on since 1987?”

When Alicia gulped in dread, Rudy only had to hint at the consequences of disobedience, which she couldn’t remember, except that she knew they were far too terrible. She was instantly apologetic: “I’m sorry for being such a tease and a bitch, George”.

George couldn’t believe his ears but he loved what he heard: Alicia was certainly being very humble today!

“No, no, noo... that’s not the way little fucktoys like you apologize!” Rudy lamented, apparently frustrated with the poor manners of Alicia. “Why don’t we just retire into the mail-room and you can apologize to George properly”!

Moments later, the door to the mailroom was locked. Inside, Alicia was on her knees, with George’s wrinkled cock sliding in and out of her mouth. Unable to disobey, too scared to displease, Alicia was servicing the doorman with all the effort she could muster, drawing on the previous night’s endless training: Her head was bobbing up and down, her tongue was rubbing along the underside of his cock. Her manicured fingers kept steady and massaged the doorman’s rigid cock as it penetrated her parted lips. The empty silence of the small mail-room was now filled with the obscene sucking sounds Alicia made. Her shame was all to apparent on her pretty face.

For his part, George couldn’t quite comprehend this chain of events but for the moment he was focused on the indisputable facts: He’d always imagined those red luscious lips wrapped around his cock, and now the snotty-bitch Alicia was in fact on her knees sucking him off for all she was worth.

Rudy was watching the entire spectacle with amusement: Alicia giving a blow-job to the lowly doorman she’d always sneered at! What a riot!

George was fast dropping all pretense of modesty: “That’s right, bitch” he groaned with satisfaction. “Suck my cock... Suck me off you cock-teasing slut...” Soon, the delightful treatment he received in Alicia’s mouth proved to be too much for the weary man. He exploded with a loud grunt, as the young woman’s mouth started milking the cum from his cock.

“Is she good or what?” quipped Rudy.

“Oh, yeah..” George replied, the head of his cock still resting heavy on Alicia’s tongue. He tried to catch his breath as he withdrew from Alicia’s mouth.

“You have no idea how much she’s improved... You see George” Rudy explained as his elder friend tried to collect his composure, “Alicia does only as I tell her, isn’t that right Alicia?”

She nodded her head and mumbled in the affirmative while cleaning the doorman’s cock with a few last licks, just as she’d been taught by Rudy.

“You’re my slave, are you not?” he prodded her.

“Yes, Master” she replied in shame.

George almost laughed at this. Mrs. Prim Arrogant Alicia Dewey, having sucked his cock on her knees, was now loudly professing to be some kind of concubine slave!

“Now, George, this is just between us. Alicia here looks like a real ball-buster, but she loves to be dominated and used. She practically begs for it... All you need to do, if you want to receive Alicia’s good graces again, is to just keep this between us, and I’ll make sure she treats you right”. It sounded like the best deal George had ever been offered.

Alicia had already gathered herself up. She’d never felt so degraded and worthless in her entire life. She avoided looking at George as if his sight might blind her.

When they finally made their way out the door, they left behind an ecstatic George, weakened in the knees.

* * *

They finally got off the cab in SoHo, in front of a store that did not reveal itself except in the barely visible letters carved on the door: “Dream Dresser”. Rudy had learned about this mystic establishment on the Internet: “An Upscale Sex and Costume shop”. It was targeted at only the discriminating men who enjoyed a little variety in their concubines. Rudy knocked on the door, somewhat nervous. Apparently, you couldn’t just waltz in. Alicia was quietly standing behind him, wondering what kind of place this was. She didn’t like the looks of it.

When the door opened, they were greeted by an attractive woman. She seemed to be in her 40s, but was quite beautiful, in a peculiar, intimidating way. Her eye-catching red hair was spilled over the shoulders, contrasting with emerald green eyes. She was tall and graceful yet her presence was at once intimidating. Dressed in a business-suit, she exuded an aura of authority.

She briefly sized up Rudy with doubting eyes, evidently accustomed to seeing richly-dressed businessmen at the door, rather than a young man in jeans. But a client could be judged by the company he kept, and on that score the young man fared exceptionally well. She gave a pleasant smile to the couple, as if the two were merely on casual shopping:

“Come on in. I am Monique Penelope, the proprietor of Dream Dresser”!

They made their way through the small corridor, entering the store. The hostess conspicuously ignored Alicia, informing Rudy that she’d be available if he required any assistance. She knew to keep her distance from clients as they went through the store’s intimate offerings.

There was no cheap merchandise inside, no magazines or videos. The decor could easily be mistaken for a Versace showroom—except this fashion line-up was devoted to fantasy and bondage, with various costumes and accessories placed on the hangers: Bondage outfits, S&M wear, slave costumes, outrageous dresses, all sorts of kinky attires... Uniforms for every imaginable fetish: Maids, nurses, cheerleaders, harem outfits and catsuits, school girl uniforms (one in particular caught Rudy’s attention, almost a deliberate replica of the tiny, frilly Catholic school uniform Alicia used to prance in... a must buy). Leather was the fabric of choice in many costumes, but with plenty of metals, laces, satins, soft rubbers, glitters and sparkles thrown in. It was all perverse, albeit with class.

As Rudy made his way through the aisles, shifting through the exotic garments, Alicia was following behind him with helpless dread. She’d never seen so many offensive garments. Every fetish, every male fantasy was pandered to. Worse, it was obvious Rudy was getting one diabolical idea after another as he went through all the merchandise. Especially when he moved on to the back corner of the store which featured an impressive collection of bondage tools and sex toys. Frightening, flagrant items were lined up on the walls: Whips, cuffs, chains, canes, various items resembling over-sized human parts. Many toys Alicia would never wish to acquaint with.

In her quiet corner, Monique watched them. She always made a point of paying attention to her clients. Judging people was one of her many talents. After having catered to the tastes of the rich and powerful in many more venues than just the boutique, she felt like she could read their souls. Most of her customers tended to be discriminating and confident men, though there was the occasional lesbian who happened to share Monique’s tastes: Tormenting tightly-bound beautiful, young women.

Whatever his other qualities may be, this young man was obviously inexperienced in owning a slave—she assumed the woman was a sex slave, which was strange. She was in her mid-twenties whereas the young man looked barely out of his teens. She looked positively aristocratic, her attire was provocative but expensive nevertheless, and the make-up was for a young woman of class. And Monique could tell her uneasy obedience concealed an outrage at her predicament—she wasn’t a willing participant in the current state of affairs. That, especially, sparked Monique’s interest.

She watched as Rudy directed a hefty purchase of costumes and bondage equipment. The total would run in the thousands, which was good business, but didn’t dampen Monique’s curiosity. When Alicia handed over her gold American Express, Monique had no doubt the attractive woman was a young aristocrat. She was a proud, feisty one: The kind she’d love to play with.

“She’s very pretty” Monique said directly to Rudy, deliberately talking about Alicia as if she was his property. It was obvious the proprietor of “Dream Dresser” had her eyes on her much the same way Rudy did. That a dyke was checking her out like a piece of meat was almost enough to make Alicia vomit right there.

Yet Monique seemed to be amused by Alicia’s revulsion at her. Like every red-blooded lesbian, Monique had fantasies of forcing straight women into submission. She imagined Alicia’s pretty face buried between her legs. She would have loved to teach her how to eat pussy like a seasoned dyke—whether the young woman wanted or not. She produced a card, handing it over to Rudy:

“If you need help training her, give me a call”.

Rudy hesitated briefly before accepting the card. “Sure” he finally smiled fiendishly.

* * *

They walked out of Dream Dresser with a handful of bags, not even counting all the dresses and costumes that were to be sent to Alicia’s apartment. Alicia knew her credit card was going to get a major hit this month at this pace. It wouldn’t have mattered, except that giving away her own money for her own humiliation infuriated her endlessly.

“We’ll take the subway” Rudy announced. She never rode the subway, doing her best to avoid rowdy masses. She hated the rabble.

She struggled to hold on to the bags as the subway shook. They were sufficiently disguised but if anybody saw their contents, she’d die of shame. And the way the train rocked, it felt like the bags would spill open any moment. She could tell all the eyes were on her, which she’d typically enjoy in all her vainglory. But being crammed into the packed train with a bag full of dildos and handcuffs, serving as a prop to leer at for the ride, wasn’t something she enjoyed. She could see eyes fixated on her chest as the train regularly shook, and could feel men all around her trying to get in closer.

Finally they got off at the 57th street subway station. As they walked outside, Rudy could see heads turning: The girl was a looker. It was over-powering to know that this beautiful girl other men took pains to catch a glimpse of actually was his property—even if for the time-being.

Alicia realized in alarm that they were heading towards Victoria’s Secret. “Master” she chimed in, sweetening up her voice as much as possible despite her grudge. “We can’t go into the Victoria’s Secret”.

“Why not?”

“I was there just the other day”.

“So?”

Alicia’s wardrobe wasn’t lacking in lingerie. She was no prude, as many frustrated boys from high-school on could testify to.

“We’ve had a bit of a run-in. They know me there”. She had just recently given the salesgirls a tongue-lashing for being insufficiently servile in attending to her demands. And she’d let it be known that she would be making her hefty purchases elsewhere, depriving the two Jersey tarts in the store from a large commission.

“Well, too bad”.

They were greeted by the same two salesgirls from last week. Alicia tried to look away but she could tell they recognized her at once, with apparent dismay.

“I’m looking for some sluttish lingerie for my slave here” Rudy announced to Alicia’s shock. She felt her face burn red in shame. She would have ran out if she could. But disobedience would be so much worse...

The sales girls paused only for a moment before breaking into a laugh they couldn’t suppress. It was too good to be true.

Rudy continued with the mocking: “She’s quite wealthy so money’s no problem; I’d like her to model in some of your skimpiest choices”. They knew money was no problem at all for this particular rich-bitch, she’d told them that much just the other day.

The salesgirls obliged gladly, scurrying to grab the undergarments off the mannequins while Rudy was seated in a comfortable armchair. As Alicia was dreadfully escorted to the changing room, one of the sales-girls produced a glass of white wine for Rudy’s enjoyment, a usual perk for the high-spenders.

When she stepped out of the dressing room, she was in a tiny excuse for a teddy: It had a deep V-neck which left her breasts all but naked, and it was fully open on by the sides down to the tie at the waist, for an effortless peeling. The material itself was already so thin as to be virtually transparent. When Rudy gestured her to come forward, she helplessly began modeling in front of him and under the grinning gaze of the sales girls. The two sales girls, now joined by another, were hardly concealing their amusement.

She was infuriated with the giggling bitches but her fury gave way to shame when she saw there was an old couple entering the store. The old man noticed her immediately, enjoying the sight of a practically naked woman sashaying about as his unsuspecting wife went about the undergarments she was looking for. Alicia walked from one end of the store to the other, making a sharp turn and heading towards the changing rooms. She felt completely nude and ridiculous.

As she donned one skimpy lingerie after another to model before her Master, the salesgirls made sure she marched back forth in front of the store’s large window—that way she couldn’t hide from the crowded 57th street. Soon, her act was catching attention: The on-lookers, mostly men, started dropping in.

Rudy continued sipping his wine as he voiced approval or disapproval at the various undergarments his pet donned. There were snickering from the people who were herding inside the store now, and angry looks from the few women who had come to buy undergarments in private. Most initially thought this was some kind of publicity-stunt, but Rudy’s constant commands signaled something else was going on.

Alicia seemed embarrassed to the core which only amused the sales girls who placed her in one near-nude lingerie after another. Whatever drove her to such degradation, it was time to get back at the rich-bitch. By the time she was sashaying in fishnet stockings, a thong and see-through bras like a hooker, there was a mini-crowd inside the store.

Finally Rudy decided enough was enough; there was a breaking-point to the amount of risk he was willing to take: “We’re buying all of them” he announced, much to the delight of the sales girls, who were going to easily make-up for the lost commissions from Alicia’s previous visit.

They finally left Victoria’s Secret amidst catcalls and whistles.

* * *

By the time they returned to Alicia and James’s penthouse, Rudy was already contemplating how to use his slave. Exposing the snotty young woman in public had given him a rigid hard-on all day long, which now had to be taken care of. This being Saturday, Rudy was going bar-hopping with high-school friends as promised. Thus, no time for a repeat of last night’s performance. There was only one thing left out from that sex marathon, a particular sexual practice that obviously horrified Alicia, judging from the tape. The problem was, his limited tally had never included sodomy, which he himself imagined to be painful and filthy. But rules were rules: He was determined to deflower the haughty princess in every vile way imaginable.

He made Alicia take out his cock and give it a good few sucks. “You’d better make it real wet, if you know what’s good for you” the young woman was warned. “You have no idea where it’s going in next”. Despite the alarm bells this threat raised, Alicia darted her wet tongue all along Rudy’s cock, covering every vein, slobbering all over the thick head. Too fearful to disobey, she didn’t stop until the Master’s cock was glistening wet with her saliva.

No sooner was Alicia done with her task, she was bent over the dining table in the dinner quarters. She was stripped naked except for a pair of high-heels left on for visual effect. Her naked body laid on the cold surface of the antique 19th century mahogany dining table, her firm tits crushing underneath her. Rudy was positioned behind her, amusing himself with the thought of James and Alicia having dinner parties around the very table on which Alicia was sodomized.

He entered slowly and cautiously at first, barely pushing forward. But after a few preliminary tries, he drove forth at once with power, managing to move inside, past the young aristocrat’s tight sphincter.

When Alicia realized she was about to be sodomized, she nearly jumped out of her own skin. She couldn’t imagine what was coming. The idea of a greek rape was enough to terrify her—she’d never had anything placed in there in her life. The first alien feeling of being prodded in her virgin asshole drew a panicked grunt from the young woman. The shock from pain and embarrassment brought tears to her eyes as she grabbed the sides of the table in fear.

Rudy’s first few strokes were painful, but he soon began enjoying the tight softness all around his cock. He was awarded with a delightful squeeze each time he pushed forth hard, which motivated him to push faster and harder. Alicia, for her part, grunted like a wounded animal for each shove Rudy gave her. It felt like she was being drilled into, a giant tool mercilessly tearing her apart. When she opened her mouth to scream, she could only produce an incessant whining. As Rudy began pumping her in earnest, he grabbed her by the hair. Her head was pulled back forcefully, forcing her to face the antique mirror on the wall so that she could watch herself being sodomized.

As the pain grew barely tolerable, Alicia continued moaning and shrieking. The shame of being invaded so unnaturally was almost more painful: She was being fucked in the ass, violated in the most vile way on her own dining table, by the little boy she used to tease and snicker at. Rudy was sodomizing her like a mere animal. Finally, she felt him tense up inside her and soon he exploded into her bowels with a loud cry.

Rudy pulled out slowly and carefully, satisfied with himself. This wasn’t so bad after all. “I always thought you were an asshole, Alicia; now I know for sure...” he whispered into her ear, determined to try it again in the near future: “Clean!".

Alicia barely managed to get off the table shaking, and got down on her knees to clean up his cock. Her body was still trembling from the painful pounding she’d received, but the revulsion of having to clean his cock felt even worse. She tried desperately to ignore that the cock in her mouth had just come out of her ass.

As she set about sucking his dirty cock, Rudy ordered Alicia to look up. She continued sucking with her eyes trained at her Master’s. Rudy looked deep into her eyes, seeing all the mixed fear and shame there. Alicia looked haughty no more. She was so powerless and inferior, looking up at him with his cock in her mouth, serving her Master with all the humiliation laid bare in her eyes. Rudy allowed himself to cumm again, with a delightful power rush, and watched his slave duly swallow.