The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘UH-OH, MRS. AUSTIN IS IN TROUBLE’

( mc nc hm md mf )

Synapses : A spoilt, condescending, jumped-up business woman gets taught an inproportionately excessive lesson.

DISCLAIMER

  • This story is meant for adults only. To read this story you must be over 21 in the US. Over 18 in the UK. Over 16 in Sweden. Over three feet tall in China.
  • This story is simply fiction. As are the characters contained within. Any similarities to people living, dead or French are purely coincidental.
  • This story deals with themes that some god-fearing folk may find offensive. If you are easily offended, and find themes such as VIOLENCE, TORTURE, HUMILIATION, KNITTING AND RAPE to be upsetting, you should go somewhere else. To bed probably.
  • Nothing contained in this story should be attempted in real life. Many of the acts described are illegal, impossible or illegible. If you are border-line insane, easily corrupted or bereft of ethical judgement, do not read this story. Go into politics.
  • This story is COPYRIGHTED by myself. You may save it, fwd it or post it other places if you so choose, and my only request for this boundless leniency is that the WHOLE caboodle is posted, including my name ‘The Evil Mr. Lee’ and this original disclaimer.
* * *

Chapter One

“If those buttocks got any tighter they’d be running a synagogue.” Lenny quipped, sitting aside two of his co-workers, all of whom were mesmerised by the 5′8 topic of conversation.

“I am Jewish you know.” Added Rob.

“There’s a spare sense of humour in the supply cupboard if you want it.” Lenny replied, pushing the phone on his desk off the hook. They all watched her, unblinking, occassionally remembering to swallow. Kate, their boss, was bent over low and it was one hell of a sight. In her tight, knee-length, pleated office-skirt, she struggled enthusiastically with the change drawer of the coffee machine.

“Genius you know, Lenny.” Rob muttered, wincing a little at her girating buns.

“What’s erm...” Lenny paused as she gave a little grunt and yanked at it harder, “what’s erm....what’s that then Rob ?”

“Gluing that change drawer shut. Utter genius.”

“Oh. Don’t mention it, I suffer for my art,” Lenny explained cocking his head to one side as Kate ommited a grunt of indignation.

As if hypnotised, they all trained up and down her. The drawer was super-glued shut. Kate could see her change inside but not get at it. Naturally having no reason to assume it was anything other than stuck, she pulled and tugged, her gravity-defying buttocks wiggling pricelessly.

“She’s going to have your guts for garters you know Tim,” Rob added, “for not photocopying all that shit for her.”

Tim shrugged, “I can’t fucking help that it broke down. I’m not a repair man.”

Kate stood up and gave the machine a little kick. She flicked her shoulder-length chestnut hair back and whispered a colorful array of expletives at it.

“I love it when she talks dirty.” Joked Rob.

Kate’s long, tanned, shapely legs parted slightly as she gripped both sides of the troublesome vendor. Her skirt hitched up to her mid-thigh and she shook the machine hard from side to side, letting out a few delicious groans and grunts.

All the men exhaled sharply in approval.

Exhausted, Kate gave up. Straightening her clothing, she turned to face all the men. Underneath her sheer, pink blouse her large but firm chest rose and fell as she regained her breath.

“Get back to fucking work guys!” She shouted. All of the men jumped back into action at their computers.

“Tim, I want to see you in my office in five minutes,” she added.

“Told you, Tim,” Rob sniggered, “you’re in the shit mate.”

* * *

5 mins later

“Do you want this job or not you idiot ?” A couple of drawers were shut angrily as Kate stormed about her office.

“I do, yes. Look I am sorry.” Tim squirmed. He knew she would make him grovel. She always did.

“Oh you are sorry are you ? Oh diddums. Timothy is sorry. You are pathetic Tim. I’ve a good mind to fire you.” She snapped. Kate was irritated, but the opportunity to degrade Tim was consoling her somewhat. Making people feel like shit was, afterall, her favourite past-time.

“Please no, I really won’t do it again. I swear.” Tim protested. He badly needed this job. He realised Kate knew this all too well, which was why she was making him plead.

“That still doesn’t explian why I don’t have these papers photocopied.” She sneered back at him. Kate toyed with the idea of firing him just for the hell of it. She’d fired people before. It gave her a real kick to ruin someone’s life at the click of her finger.

“How was I supposed to know it would break down ?” Tim loosened his tie and wiped a hand across his sweaty forehead. This didn’t look good.

“It’s a photocopier you imbecile. They break down. It shouldn’t take a rocket scientist to fix it. Are you that stupid ?” Kate marched up to Tim looking him dead in the eye. If this wasn’t an office she would have wanted him on his knees.

“I’m not a repair man Kate, it’s not as simple as you might think.” Tim knew full well that he wasn’t at fault. Kate wanted a scape goat however, and what Kate wanted, Kate got.

“So you ARE saying that you are that stupid. And Tim, do not call me Kate. I am your superior. You will refer to me as Mrs Austin. That is if I let you keep your job.” She hissed, turning and picking up the enormous pile of papers in question. When her back was turned to him she conceded a smug grin.

Tim’s heart sunk, he knew she was going to fire him. He could see it in her eyes. This wasn’t fair he thought. This really wasn’t fair at all. “Well, would you know how to fix it ?” Tim fired back. There was a deathly silence and Kate froze. Tim paused regretfully. He knew she’d not tolerate any hint of insolence. He felt the last metaphorical nail seal his coffin lid.

“What did you just say to me?” She turned, wide-eyed.

“I didn’t mean...”

“I make more in a week than you do in a year Timothy. I’m not some unimportant clerk like you. You are the piece of shit dog’s-body, not me.” Kate dropped the pile of papers at his feet. They swirled this way and that in a ballet of spreadsheets.

Tim looked down. A labrynthe of disordered papers covered the floor.

“Here is the deal. If you can pick them up, copy each one out by hand in triplicate and have them on my desk by lunchtime, you can keep your job.” She finnished, turning to perch on the edge of the desk and take a sip of her coffee. She pursed her lips with amusement, looking from the papers to her fretting employee and back again. She felt a rush of power. With a slight giggle in her voice she looked down her nose at Tim. “I’m waiting, Timothy.”

Aghast, Tim looked up from the papers at Kate, “That’s completely impossible!”

“Well then Tim, you are fired. Clean out your desk and leave.” Kate chirped casually, she stepped over the papers, out the door and trotted off down the corridor, whistling merrily.

* * *

One fortnight later.

Kate Austin’s Apartment.

6 p.m.

Kate was on the phone to her husband. She was perched on the edge of a black leather couch, poking disinterestedly at a sandwich.

“Yes, well darling, it is all very well for you to say so but you aren’t the one who has to actually deal with these cretins,” she rattled flippantly, “they may make cheap labour but they...” she paused, listening, “yes, yes, I know.”

Outside her front door, a man approached, walking up her drive-way.

“Well anyway,” Kate contined, “I’ll see you in what ? Four, five hours ? Oh don’t say you are going to be later darling. You know how I don’t like to be disappointed.”

The man had reached the door, raised his hand to ring the bell but had then paused. Hearing what sounded like a conversation taking place inside, he lowered his hand from the bell and turned his ear towards the door.

“Ok. Well I must go, I’ve got some snivelling sycophant coming round to beg for his job back. Ha ha. Oh you are dreadfull sweety. Work is never done eh ? Ok, sweety. Chou.” She hung up the phone, and looked irritably at her watch.

DING! DONG! Went the door-bell.

Kate got up and answered the door. Without looking to see who it was she flicked off the catch and turned back, walking towards the kitchen.

“In you come, Timothy. You might as well keep your coat on if you know what I mean.” Kate shouted over her shoulder as she opened a cupboard and removed some pepper. Closing the cupboard she caught her finger and let out a little scream.

“Oww, fuck!” Kate shook her finger and examined the red tip. “Bastard thing.” She cursed before trotting back into the front room where Tim was sitting on a sofa by the window, his coat hung up neatly on the coat rack by the door. “Right, now, I hope you don’t mind if we skip the pleasantries Tim, I’ve a million more important things to be doing than this. What is it you want ?” Kate sat down, peppered her sandwich and took a bite.

“You home alone ?” Tim asked, glancing about the luxuriously furnished room.

“Yes. Why ?” Kate looked at her sandwich with disdain.

“Thought I heard you talking to someone.” He continued, turning to look at Kate.

“Little invention called the telephone. You remember. You had one on your desk when you still had a job. Now what is it you want ?” Kate had no intention of giving Tim his job back but if there was one thing she was sucker for, it was the opportunity to watch someone grovel.

“Well it’s about the job you see.” Tim started.

“Oh you don’t say Timothy.” Kate noted an uncharacteristic calm about Tim. He looked more relaxed, the tone of his voice was steadier. This wasn’t to her liking. She prefered him sweaty and nervous, pleading for her leniency. Spying an issue of Cosmopolitan beside her on the couch, she began hurriedly flicking at the pages, hoping her apparent disinterest would provoke a greater effort on his part. Without looking up, Kate continued, “I do detest cheap food, don’t you Timothy ?” Tim didn’t answer. Instead he reached into his pocket. “I bought this sandwich from one of those awfully common supermarkets,” Kate continued. “Never again.”

“It’s lamb. Isn’t it ?” Tim commented, removing a sachet from his trouser pocket.

“Uh-huh. And what’s your point ?” Kate made no attempt to feign enthusiasm.

“My brother is a top chef you see.” Tim continued.

“Fascinating, and that enables you to identify lamb does it Timothy ?” She interrupted, flicking the magazine to one side.

Tim hated being called Timothy. He’d never introduced himself as such, but somehow Kate had begun calling him that. Tim ignored her and carried on, “he has made this new sauce for lamb. Entirely of his own creation you understand. Tipped to hit the market in a few months. I have a sample here with me so it happens. It’s going down a storm in the culinary world apparently.” Tim wiggled the sachet in her direction.

“Well, well, Timothy. Maybe you are of some use afterall,” she got up and snatched the sachet, examining it with disinterest. Biting it open, she perched herself back down again and set about spreading it thickly in her sandwich, “you should ask your brother for a job, a waiter perhaps.” She added, clearly amused by her own flippancy.

“Yes, maybe I will.” Tim remarked.

Kate took a bite, looking to the ceiling as she evaluated the new flavor. “Yes, not bad. Not bad at all, Timothy. Well at least someone in your family is good for something eh ?” She chuckled. Kate then paused. She looked at Tim, appearing somewhat confused. “Did you just say....’Yes, maybe I will ?’ ”

“Yes I did.” Tim repied.

“I thought you were here to beg for your job back.” Kate looked puzzled.

“No. No I’m not.” Tim looked at his watch and then back at Kate.

“Well, why ARE you here ? Timothy, I am a busy woman, I do not have time for social visits from unemployed layabouts. " Kate’s infamous temper began to kick back in.

“Oh, this and that my dear.” Tim beamed, checking his watch again and looking at Kate.

“Do not call me ‘dear’ Timothy. Ok, enough joking about now. I think you should just leave. Go on, Timothy. Go.” Kate looked him dead in the eye and noted that, unusually, he did not avoid her stare.

“Perhaps, just a few moments longer my dear.” Tim was now looking from his watch to kate, from Kate to his watch.

“Timothy, do NOT call me DEAR! Get out! Now!” She yelled, pointing a finger at the door. Kate was not used to any hint of defiance and her tone of voice was that of a spoilt child.

“Well it is still a few moments early, but I guess I could give it a try.” Tim chuckled.

“Give what a try ? Tim, I mean it, get out of this house.” Kate snarled.

“Kate. You are now under my control. You are no longer able to refuse any request. You have to do exactly what you are told, no matter how vile or perverted, degrading or humiliating. You will not enjoy what you are told to do, but you will be unable to refuse.”

Naturally somewhat taken a back by this impromptu display of peculiarity, Kate paused for a moment. She raised an condescending eyebrow and slowly straightened the magazine on the couch. “Timothy, my love, I’m going to pretend you didn’t just embarrass yourself, ok ? Oh dear, how frightfully sad. I knew you were a tad backward, but I never thought for one moment that you were retarded. Leave my property now Tim.”

Unfazed, Tim looked at his watch again. “It’s a little slower than I expected. Should be any moment now really.”

“Oh for Christ’s sake,” Kate yawned in mockery, “Tim. You are not a hypnotist. And I’m not going to fall under your spell. Now get out of my house. I don’t want to have to ask you again.”

Tim became amused at her frustration and conceded a grin. “It hasn’t kicked in yet.”

“Oh well done,” she gave him a patronising round of applause, “well done Sherlock. Your hypnotic powers have not kicked in. Funilly enough I still have my own free will. Now, Tim, really, I want you to leave.” She got up, marched across the room and opened her front door, gesturing him in it’s direction. “Now, Tim.”

“How can you be so sure that you still have your own free will ?” He said raising an eyebrow, a wry smile creeping across his face.

“Because I am walking and talking as I please, idiot,” she snapped in retort, “I really do not have the time for these ‘fun and games’ Timothy. Now are you going to leave, or am I going to have to phone the police ?” Kate looked down her nose at him, presuming this threat would persuade him to go.

“It would appear you are going to have to call the police.” He replied.

Kate was shocked by this response, she paused and cleared her throat nervously. For the first time in the conversation she felt a little threatened. Kate never felt threatened. She was always in charge. Remaining composed however, she repeated herself, “Perhaps you didn’t hear me. I am going to call the police, if you do not leave, NOW. Tim. Enough is enough.”

“Feel free. Kate.” was his response.

Kate paused, something was sounding alarm bells in her head now. She decided it would be best to come across calm. Kate exhaled wearily and scratched her forehead. “Fine. I don’t know what you think you are playing at.” She trotted irritably towards the phone, picked up the receiver and dialed 911, “this is your last chance Tim.” She avoided his stare as he grinnied mischeavously at her, the fingers of her free hand tapping the table as the phone began to ring.

Tim just sat calmly and smiled. He eyed her up and down greedily as she waited for a reply.

A faint inaudible voice answered the phone and Kate began, “Hello, yes I would like to have someone removed from my property please.”

Tim looked uninterested in this, he threw a few casual glances around the room and then stood up, slowly strolling towards Kate. As a reflex, Kate turned to face him, looking at him with a mixture of disdain and uncertainty. She hoped, however, that she portrayed a look of calm defiance. She continued, “yes, he’s here now. He refuses to leave. I’ve asked him but he wont.”

Tim walked forward until he stood directly facing her, close enough that she felt uncomfortable. He then looked her dead in the eyes and speaking in a calm and methodical tone, he said, “Tell him your address is 55 Park Way, Tornlington. Then hang up.”

Kate looked at him more nervously than before, was that a threat or another stupid attempt at hypnosis ? She hoped it was the latter. Kate took a step back. Tim took another forward.

“Yes, ok then, thankyou. My address is... " Suddenly she paused, and her eyes widened.

Tim looked at her in the way that a cat looks at an injured bird, flapping and flaying helplessly on the lawn, as if gaining pleasure from the sight of inevitability hung in sweet stasis.

“My address is...” There was silence for a few moments, her eyes glazed over.

Tim looked at her face in anticipation. His eyes darted, examining her reactions with curiousity. Kate resumed speaking in a tone of breathy bewilderment, “55..... Park Way.....Tornlington.” Her voice made an inflection at the end as if she had asked a question and not made a statement. She stared at Tim, unblinking. Slowly Kate replaced the receiver, “That’s...that’s not where I live.”

Tim chuckled, raised his hands and gave her a patronising round of applause, she flinched slightly at each clap. “Well done, Sherlock. Good girl. Now, doesn’t that feel awfully, awfully strange ?”

More confused than nervous she gave a half nod but then went to pick up the phone again.

“Stop. Don’t touch it. Do not move and keep your hands by your side.” He snapped. She jumped, startled at his newly aggressive tone of voice. Tim had never dared talk to her in such a tone, neither had anyone else. Feeling somewhat out of her depth now, she decided to ignore his demand. The police seemed to be the only answer. Suddenly she became aware that her hands were not responding. The phone remained where it was. She looked down at her hands wondering why they would not budge. Instinctivally, she began to bluff. “I’m, I’m not going to phone them just yet Tim, I’ll....I’ll give you one last chance. Get out of my house.”

Tim smiled and moved closer to her. Kate tried to step back but her legs froze. Convinced it was fear that was paralysing her, she tried to overcome it.

“Tim, I’m warning you. This is your last chance.” She muttered.

“The look in your eyes betrays you Kate,” he stated calmly.

Kate’s pulse quicked. She decided she should remain confident. Afterall, that always worked. She was Kate Austin. People do what Kate Austin tells them to do, not the other way around.

“Tim, two things.” She began. “One, get out of my house. Two, never come near me again.” Kate noted a slight temble in her voice and prayed that he had not. This feeling, fear, was unknown territory for Kate. She wasn’t entirely sure how to deal with it.

Tim looked her up and down slowly and smiled. “Kate, two things. One, you cannot move a muscle. Two, you cannot make a sound.”

And then, fear. Suddenly she simply could not move. Her heart began pounding. She could not even struggle. Utterly frozen rigid, she felt like she had been set in stone. She was paralysed, her mind raced. Not a single limb responded. Immediately she tried to scream but her mouth did not open, her vocal chords lay still, entriely unresponsive. It felt like the message sent from her brain to scream just floated away. Her eyes widened in fear and she breathed in sharply, the feeling was suffocating.

Tim lifted a hand to her face and gently stroked her cheek with the back of his index finger.

“Uh-oh. Mrs. Austin is in trouble.” He smirked. His gaze moved downwards. She realised he was looking at her pert, round breasts. They were heaving in panic. Instinctively, she wanted to slap him. No man dared stare at her breasts without her permission, and yet, her hands stayed still. She was incapable of moving them. How dare he ! She thought. Tim Looked her dead in the eyes again and grinned nastily. Her eyes were screaming ‘DON’T YOU FUCKING DARE!’. Then, in a shot, he firmly grabbed both tits from underneath, pushing upwards, squeezing them as hard as he could. Kate managed a squeal in shock.

“Look Mrs. Austin ! I’m squeezing your tits ! Why don’t you stop me Mrs. Austin ? Afterall, aren’t you a married woman ?” Tim leered as he clenched his fists around them. He was squeezing them incredibly hard and Kate’s entire body convulsed in shock. Feeling the firm skin of her private flesh beneath his hands, he squeezed harder. Kate recoiled in horror. She couldn’t believe this man was actually crushing her delicate, private body so violently and she could not stop him. Her arms ached with the strain as she tried to raise them in defense. All she could do was huff and puff.

“That was not sauce in your sandwich,” Tim growled, not in anyway relenting his cruel grip on her tits, but tightening it further, “that was two parts pherylassium nitralliate, one part horse-radish. I thought a woman of your good taste would have noticed.” He grit his teeth as he managed to squeeze her hot mounds even harder, they bulged between his white knuckles and burned as Kate fought to move. “You are now unable to vito suggestions. You simply conform without let or hinderance.”

Kate managed a slight gasp as her poor chest stung under his sustained, tight hold.

“The more I hurt you, the more your nipples will become hard and your pussy wet. Your body will be turned on, but you will not be. You will loathe every single second.” Tim instructed. He held her tits like he would grip a man’s hand in an arm-wrestle. He bent down and slowly licked her left tit, across the nipple, through her sheer pink blouse, then her right. Her nipples stiffened, and jutted out firmly.

“Good girl.” He sneered looking at her stiff nipples. He rotated his hands around her globes and then back again. Tim firmly pushed her chest upwards as high and as hard as he could. Her rigid posture didn’t allow her to tilt back in compensation and so her voluptous breasts nearly came up to her chin. His fingers and thumbs moved over her hard nipples and pinched ever so tightly. She shook in pain. Tim soaked up her helpless reaction lustfully as he pinched and rotated her nipples as hard as he could, gritting his teeth as he did. His merciless pinching was agnoy for her and she wanted to scream but she could not. Her mind was racing so fast in horror that she could not form one single thought that would be of any use to her escaping. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead as she tried to move. Tim pinched her delicate nipples harder still, twisting hard to the left, hard to the right. Kate let out a little groan. Despite the pain, her pussy started to become moist, just as he had ordered.

“You love it you slut.” Tim chuckled, lapping up the petrified look on her face. He swiflty dropped her breasts, letting them to fall back down on her chest. She managed to gasp. Under her blouse, the finger prints on her tits turned from white to red as the blood rushed back. She looked down at her chest in horror, the thin material of her blouse laying twisted and creased from the grappling. The discomfort was such that she wanted to touch her bussom to check it was ok, but all she could do was look through the stretched button-holes at the exposed parts of her tanned, pert and throbbing tits.

“I’m going to torture you so fucking HARD you slut. I’m going to take my time. It will seem like it’s never going to end bitch.” Tim growled at her. He pinched both nipples again, with even greater effort, causing Kate to flinch in pain. Keeping hold, Tim pulled away from her as hard as he could. Kate was unable to lean forward and so her tits stretched under the strain as he yanked them towards him, stretching them by her dainty nipples. Her lip shook as she tried to cry out. Her body shook even more as she tried to move her arms and legs.

“I bet you want it harder don’t you ? You filthy cunt.” Tim laughed as he dropped her tits, watching as they bounced up and down painfully. Tim lifted his right hand up, the palm open, ready to slap her. Kate tried to turn her head and cower but could not. She couldn’t even close her eyes. She tensed herself and held her breath for the impact but he lowered his hand level with her chest, tensed his arm, took a big swing and SMACK!!...slapped it hard across the front of both her tits. Kate managed another squeal as her titties bounced painfully from side to side. Her delicate chest throbbed.

“You really got off on that didn’t you slut ?” Tim sneered, knowing that despite this torment, her pussy would be getting more and more moist. He raised his hand again and swung it across her tits as hard as he could ....SMACK !! Back came his hand and....SMACK !!....he gritted his teeth as he prepared to swing and SMACK !!....he slapped her breasts again. Kate winced in agony, beads of sweat trickling down her face. Tim raised his hand again, this time further back, adjusting his stance for a greater effort. His hand poised high and then SMACK!!....Back came his hand and SMACK !!....He raised it again and SMACK !!....he slapped them harder still, catching them with a slap each time they swayed back towards him. Kate groaned as her tits seethed, burning in pain. Her legs trembled uncontrollably. Laughing at her pain, Tim raised his hand back and then SMACK!!....Back came his hand and SMACK!!....He lifted it even higher and SMACK!!.... Back came his hand and SMACK!!. Tim then stopped to breath in sharply through gritted teeth, nursing his hand. Kate wanted to gasp in pain but all she could do was breathe through her nose as quickly as she could, causing her thrashed titties to rise and fall dramatically.

“You’re bascially begging for more aren’t you ? You tart.” She could hardly breath at his violation, not only had he just helped himself to her private flesh, roughly mawling her tits as she stood helpless, but he had actually savagely beaten them. He had beaten her tits ! They felt as if they were on fire and Kate’s face was contorted in pain.

“That hurt my hand you whore.” Tim chuckled as a solitary tear rolled down her cheek. Kate managed a frustrated moan as she tried to struggle free of this torment.

“What’s that Mrs. Austin ? I didn’t catch that.” Tim moved against her, his face against hers, his hand cupped to his ear. “Could you repeat yourself?” Tim licked her face in one long slow stroke from her chin, across her lips and nose, up to her forehead. She felt immediately nauseous as his warm saliva trickled down her cheek, and yet she felt the tingles of her pussy continuing to get more moist, exactly as he had demanded. “What’s that ? You want me to pull down your skirt and check if your dirty slit is nice and wet ? My, my, you filthy little tramp.”

Kate could not believe this was happening. Her tits were stinging so much that she felt as if she might faint. Tim calmly and slowly crouched infront of her. With one knee on the floor he stared greedily at her shaking legs. He looked up at her, a diabolical snarl on his face. Kate strained to look down at him but her posture would barely allow it. He firmly ran a hand down her right side, from her hip to just below her knee, squeezing the flesh tightly every few inches on it’s way down until his hand finnished at the hem of her narrow skirt.

“Are you sure Mrs. Austin ?” Tim added, with mocking sincerity. Kate moaned what was inaudibly but undoubtedly a ‘No!’.

“You do ? Well as you’ve always told me, you are the boss. You dirty little girl.” Tim felt for a zip on her curvaceous right hip and pulled it open to the top of her tanned thigh where the two sections of waist band that had been held together flopped apart revealing the hip strap of a red thong. Kate let out another moan in protest as he squeezed the exposed hip. A couple more tears now trickled from her eyes. Kate was frozen in the position of a soldier standing to attention, her body shook more violently now as she tried desperately to regain control of it, she grunted under the futile strain.

“Steady bitch,” Tim demanded, as he grabbed her by both hips and held her still, “you’ll do yourself damage. And that’s my job. You aren’t going anywhere, so all that shaking isn’t going to help you. You are now a slave-slut, to be used by anyone and everyone. Nothing but flesh to be tormented. I will drug you again and again, never letting it wear off. Your life is now over. You will live simply to be abused, flogged, tortured, rape and humiliated. So you’d better get used to it and stop struggling you worthless whore”

She paused, breathing in and out heavily. Her thoughts exploding with what he was saying to her. Was it possible ? Could he really keep her as a slave for her whole life ? She needed her husband to burst in now and save her. Another few tears of frustration rolled down her face.

With a sharp tug, her skirt dropped neatly into a pile around her feet. She groaned deeply at this further degradation, her tits still throbbing from his punishment. Tim let out a wolf-whistle, he was impressed. Kate’s long, shapely legs were tanned and irresistably smooth. He looked up at her crotch, where the outline of her pussy lips was just visible through her flimsy, lace thong. Without being able to see, she knew he was looking at her barely concelaed pussy. She tried to struggle again but could not move. She ached with vulnerability. Without wasting any more time, Tim took hold of the sides of her thong and edged them down, over her curvy hips. Her pretty, pink, pussy poked out playfully as he slid the thong down past her legs to rest with her skirt around her ankles. Her bush was a light golden colour and was neatly trimmed. Her legs shook, her sex exposed.

“Ah-ha. You’re not a natural brunette.” Tim laughed. Kate crumbled under the indigation, not only was he exposing her most private parts against her will, he was mocking her body and she couldn’t do a thing about it.

Tim flicked her pussy hard with a finger. She flinched hard. “What’s the matter ? Am I hurting your pussy ? Oh I am sorry.” Tim giggled, pinching hold of a few pubes and pulling hard on them in quick successive rhythm. He looked up at her reaction, smiling with glee as she flinched and moaned at each tug. Kate was sweating profusely from this torment, squirming hopelessly. How much pain she felt was entirely up to him. In one swift movement he yanked a few pubic hairs out and she managed her loudest moan yet, screwing her eyes shut at the searing pain. Sweat was now pouring down her pretty face.

“Lovely cunt you’ve got there. Nice and moist as Daddy ordered. Hey, I like that. You can now speak, but only to say ‘Yes daddy.’ You can not say anything else. And you will say that in response to every question I ask. Now spread your legs wide, you disgusting tramp” Tim ordered, and the first movement Kate had been able to make since this abuse had begun was fast and involuntary, stepping out of the skirt and thong on the floor to spread her legs. Immediately as her legs moved she thought she might be able to run, but a quick struggle proved she could not. She stood naked from the waist down with her legs about 15 inches wider apart than shoulder length, exposing her pussy lips to Tim. Kate now wished he would just knock her unconscious and absue her, she couldn’t stand being able to experience this torture, but that’s what tim like best of all.

“I want you to think about all the revolting and unbearable things I’m going to do to you. I want you to think of all the places I’m going to publically humiliate you in. I want you to think of all the enormous, jagged and filthy objects I’m going to rape your tight holes with. Over and over again.” Tim snarled evily. Then, just as roughly as he’d grabbed her tits, Tim grabbed hold of her moist mound. Kate resumed her futile flinching and shaking in response. First, he forcibly squeezed it, then he roughly flicked it before inserting two fingers up her tight slit and quickly pushing them in and pulling them out. In, out, in, out. Faster and faster, harder and harder. Kate was overcome, she moaned hatefully as he forced her to submit to a vigorous fingering. Her muffled weeping could now be heard alongside the squelching sounds of her sex being toyed with roughly.

“I want you to think of all the flea-ridden dogs you’re going to suck off. I want you to think of all the dirty tramps you are going to let gang-bang you. I want you to think of the countless hours I’ll force you to masturbate for, never letting you come.” Tim told her. He used the index finger and thumb on both hands to firmly pull her pussy lips wide apart and downwards as far as they would stretch. She groaned at the debasement and pain. He then used his other fingers to prod and push forcibly around inside her, rubbing and pinching as he felt fit. He let her pussy lips snap back as he let them go. Then he pinched hold of her clit and pulled at it hard. Kate wanted to gasp at this hellish, agonising intrusion, but her body remained planted to where it stood.

“I think it’s high time I rammed something up your anus, don’t you ?” Tim said pushing another finger up her pussy. Kate was terrified, she wanted to scream for help.

“Yes daddy.” She said involuntarily, in a high pitched, timid voice.

“Oooh, now that is good,” Tim beamed, “that is priceless. Do you want me to shove erm...” He looked around the room and went over to the couch, picking up the issue of Cosmopolitan and rolling it loosely into a tube shape about 20 inches in length and 5 inches in width. “Do you want me to shove this up your tight little ring and pump it in and out as hard as I can ?” Tim asked, talking to her as if she were a little child in the most patronising voice he could muster.

“Yes daddy.” Kate answered again, her body shaking in anger at what she was being reduced to for his amusement.

“And then do you want me to make you suck the end until it’s nice and clean ?” Tim added whilst violently ripping her blouse open, scratching her chest with his nails as he did. He yanked it down her arms and pulled it off her, tossing it aside.

“Yes daddy.”

“That’s a good girl, and would you like to drink my piss from a bowl whilst I deflower your dainty little ring ?” Tim continued whilst he firmly grabbed her bra in the middle where her breasts met and yanked it towards him, breaking the catch at the back.

“Yes daddy.”

“That’s a good girl. You want me to humiliate and degrade you don’t you ? You love it don’t you ?” He slid it down her arms and tossed it with the rest of her clothes. Her large, hot, firm breasts now swung free, exposed without consent. Her pretty nipples stuck out hard, like bullets.

“Yes daddy.”

“You want me to beat you and whip you and spank you don’t you ? The harder I hit you, the more you like it don’t you Kate ?” Tim gazed lustfully at this high and mighty woman now standing completely naked and trembling before him, vulnerable to anything he could dream up, crying her eyes out and being degraded beyond her darkest nightmares.

“Yes daddy.”

“Get on the carpet, on all fours, ass high in the air, legs apart. You want me to torture you until you can’t take any more and then torture you some more don’t you ?” Tim chortled as he watched her follow his instructions quickly and precisely.

“Yes daddy.”

In this compromising position, Kate’s tight little hole was exposed between her pert, trembling buttocks. During Tim’s initial assault on her body, the groping had been so violent and unexpected that she had been too scared to be embarrased. Now though, on all fours, with her ass in the air, answering him like a little girl, she felt inexpressably humiliated. She felt the hot prickly feeling as her face turned bright red. She had cried so much that she could no longer cry, so she just huffed and moaned.

Tim had gone to the kitchen and found a bowl to piss in. He chucked it on the floor, unzipped his fly and paused.

“Damn it. It’s always the way. When you need to go, you can’t. I’m going to have to drink something.” Tim riffled through Kate’s kitchen cupboard. “It’s all shit you’ve got here. I suppose you’re too much of a stuck-up cunt to drink beer aren’t you ?”

“Yes daddy.” Kate replied. The room was quite cold and she was shivering, her exposed pussy and ring quaking.

“Well I guess I’ll go shopping. It’s quite a drive so I’ll probably come back tomorrow. You will stay here. Stay in that postition. I want you to reach through your legs and masturbate. I want you to frig that pussy as hard as you can. Rub that clit real hard. You will bring yourself to the very, very brink of orgasm and then stop. Then you will wait until the feeling subsides and start again. You’ll do this until I get home, do you understand you slut ?”

“Yes daddy.” Kate moaned, her hand already between her legs and frantically fingering her pussy.

“Good girl. Have fun.” Tim put on his coat and left.

* * *

Four Hours Later

Kate’s husband Dan pulled up outside the house in his mercedes. He got out, locked it up and trotted up the path to the front door. Straight after walking in the house, he stopped, aghast at what was before him.

“Jesus Christ Kate !” He yelled, unable to believe his eyes.

Kate was still on all fours on the carpet, completely naked and breathing as if she was a moment away from a heart attack. She was frantically fingering her pussy and moaning. Her hand was glistening with her juices.

“Stop that this instant, get up off there !” He shouted. Kate stopped fingering herself straight away and stood up. Her knees were red raw from carpet burn and her juices were running down her legs from her swollen pussy lips. Her face was tearless but had clearly been crying a lot. Her eyes were red and dazed.

“Are you fucking insane ?” Dan looked her up and down, utterly bewildered. This was so unbelievably unlike his wife that he immediately thought the worse. Had he walked in on some lurid affair ? Was there a man somewhere in his house ?

“Yes daddy.” Kate replied, as meekily and high pitched as before, and without the slightest ability to say anything else.

“What ?” Dan was looking around the room, he didn’t know what to think but he was getting ideas fast.

“Yes daddy.” She answered again. She wanted to hug him and thank for stopping her torment, she wanted to explain what had happened. Kate could not move or speak freely until told to however.

“There’s someone else here isn’t there ?” Dan was now pacing about the room, livid. He hadn’t had a second to think. What was going on ? why was she calling him daddy ? Did she think this was some sort of a joke ? What had he burst in on and found her doing ? Was she finding this fucking funny ?

“Yes daddy.” She said. She wanted to rip out her tounge.

Dan stopped in his tracks. He had expected a ‘no’ and some half-coherent, blubbery explanation why she was naked and fingering herself on their carpet.

“Are you fucking SERIOUS Kate ?” Dan’s blood was boiling, he clenched his fists.

“Yes daddy.” Kate couldn’t believe that the moment she had been praying for whilst endlessly fingering herself had arrived with such bad effect. Despite how battered and tired she looked she knew Dan would be able to see how horny she was. She had been denying herself an orgasm for four hours. She was desperate to come.

“Where is he ? Has he gone ? Has he fucking gone ?” Dan yelled, he had walked up to her now and looked as if he might hit her.

“Yes daddy.” Kate started to cry again.

“STOP CALLING ME FUCKING DADDY OR I’LL FUCKING HIT YOU KATE I SWEAR I FUCKING WILL !!! THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR WORKING HARD ALL DAY IS IT ? I COME HOME TO YOU HAVING FUCKED SOME CUNT AND YOU ARE CALLING ME FUCKING DADDY YOU WHORE ??? OH WELL THAT IS JUST FUCKING GREAT THAT IS !! JUST FUCKING GREAT !!!” Dan was quaking with anger. Kate was powerless to do anything but cry and wince at his shouting. “WHY DON’T YOU JUST GO FUCK EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING NEIGHBOURHOOD EH ???” Dan ran over to the bathroom door and kicked it open, splintering the wood. He marched in and kicked a towel-rack across the room, yelling and shouting.

Kate found herself walking to the front door. What was she doing ? Then the penny dropped. Her heart dropped into her stomach like a lead weight. She was going to fuck the neighbourhood. Just like he had told her to.

To Be Continued . . . . . . .