The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ms Americana Fallen

March 2006
mc mf md hm cb bd

Ms Americana investigates a drug cartel but instead of her triumphing against the drug dealers, she is the one who is fallen instead.

Story:

It was a warehouse. From the roof top of the next building, Ms Americana (Ocean City’s champion) was eyeing and seeing the whole thing. The upper windows had their lights turned on. Her sources told her that this place had been very suspicious and Ms Americana figured that this was where the drug dealers were loading their drug supply, so that they could be sold later on to people in the city. The drug problem was terrible and the police asked Ms Americana to give them a help in this situation.

Ms Americana. She had a nice tan, being originally pale and with a sexy body to go with it. She had nice black hair and blue eyes. She stood over 6 feet tall. She wore a 2 piece bikini that reflected those of the American Flag, a true blue patriotic heroine. She also wore nice red boots and red gloves. Apart from her athletic skills, she also wore a Power Belt on her waist. This gave her extraordinary strength. If she wanted to take on, say fifteen men, she would need the power of her Power Belt.

Here goes nothing, the raven haired heroine thought. She leapt from the building’s roof top, all the way down to the entrance. The two guards, with their guns, were taken by surprise. Before any of them could have made their move, her legs were onto them and just a few kicks on their tummies and some knuckle sandwiches towards their lips and faces, and they were easily knocked out.

“That wasn’t hard at all”, Ms Americana congratulating herself, being over-confident and egotistical. She then bust the warehouse door open and there, she saw trucks being unloaded by men and some men were stood there, carrying their machine guns. An armed man shouts, “Get her”. They started firing on Ms Americana but she moved too fast on them and she managed to throw stuff at them, rendering the shooting men unconscious.

She also managed to do a couple of somersaults and then, knocked down from some of the other men, without them fast enough to catch her every move. Ms Americana looked all around her. Unconscious men. “Not bad Ms Americana”, she congratulated herself.

She could see lots and lots of drug cargo everywhere. “I wonder who is behind all this”, she said to herself. But before she could turn around, something shot her from behind. It was a dart and within moments, she lost all forms of consciousness and fell to the floor.

The person who shot her was Ramon Prize, a drug lord. He eyed the unconscious Ms Americana and the men who were with him, woke the other men up. “Back to work, everybody”, Ramon shouted. “And as for the bitch, I have special plans for her”, Ramon telling his second-in-command.

* * *

Ms Americana regains her consciousness again. She tries to move but finds herself tied to a chair, while sat. Why can’t I get out of this one. Her wrists were tied behind the chair and her ankles were tied together. She realized that her BELT was gone. Two men were stood there, carrying their guns.

The first guy tells the second guy, “She’s awake. Time to tell the boss”. The second guy opens the door and closes it behind him. She realizes that she is inside a small room. There are no windows and there is only her, her captor and a long wooden table.

Within moments, Ramon Prize comes in the door, with three more men. One of them wore a white suit, like as if he was some kind of doctor. “So how was your sleep, bitch. You didn’t think that I wouldn’t have thought, that the police would have sent you to my tail. I know he knows that I know which people in the police force are crooks too”, laughed the arrogant proud drug lord.

Ramon Prize was a dark Bulgarian-American from Chicago, who moved to Ocean City, to continue what he does best. He had black hair and black eyes. “My ancestors used to hunt gypsies, for their German overlords. But they turned on their German overlords too”, Ramon giving Ms Americana a history lesson, about his ancestry, pointing out that his traits that his family was known for, had made them famous for a lot of things and also why, they could get away with almost anything they wanted.

“I don’t care who you or your ancestors are. You are selling drugs and that is against the law”, Ms Americana shouted to him back. They were the same height and she just had big breasts, bigger than his chest. Ramon started fondling her breasts and started squeezing, complimenting them, “You got nice tits, Ms Americana. I was surprised that you, on the other hand, did not anticipate that I would have had anticipated your move.”

Ms Americana felt like a fool. A chess master always thought about his move five times ahead of his opponent. Ramon was, obviously, such a man. “Let go of my breasts”, she complained but started sexually moaning. She couldn’t help it and felt guilty. She was sexually weak and easy. Ramon knew her weakness. He said, “You like that, don’t you you self-righteous egotistical whore.”

She was just moaning and screamed when he squeezed her breast really hard. “Let go of me, you pig”, she screamed. “I have got plans for you. In the past, you have stopped many many top criminals. Luigi is now behind bars, thanks to you. You also shut down the brothel business of a Dragon Queen. She was a good friend of mine and now, you sent her behind bars.”

“I don’t care about criminals. They should all be locked away”, Ms Americana defying him. Ramon made a hand motion for two of his men to come by Ms Americana’s side and point their guns towards her head. Once they did it, she made a panicking sound, afraid that they were going to kill her. She wasn’t so tough after all. Ramon could see the fear and pain in her eyes. Her pride and courage were now gone, since she had never been in such an unfortunate circumstance and position before.

“You can’t kill me. You can’t get away with this”, Ms Americana said to him but with some meekness in her tone. “I am not going to kill you. I have plans for you. As you tried to shut down my drug operation, it doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen”, Ramon telling her.

The man in the doctor suit approached her and he had a pill in his hand. “Open your mouth”, said the doctor. Ms Americans shut her mouth really hard, defying him. She was thinking that they were going to give her drugs and use her drug addiction, to shut her from stopping them or worse, making her their drug-addicted slave, ready and willing to do anything for a taste of their drug.

Open your mouth”, shouted Ramon, “or my men will shoot you”. The men beside her got their guns ready and made that “charging noise”. Ms Americana instantly gulped. She still tried to defy Ramon Prize. He said, “At the count of three, your big mouth better be open. One …two ..” Before he could say ‘three’, she automatically opened her mouth but closed her eyes, in shame.

“That’s a good girl”, mocked the wicked Ramon and he patted her on the head. The doctor put the pill inside her opened mouth and then Ramon shouted at her, “Now swallow it before I fucking kill you or feed you to the sharks”. Ms Americana was so scared by his tone, that she automatically swallowed the pill, not realizing what it was capable of or caring to think what was his motivation for making her swallow this pill.

“Open those God damn eyes of yours”, shouted Ramon. Ms Americana automatically did as she was told. The pill weakened her mind and made her susceptible to any influence now, like Marijuana or any drug like Pot.

Ramon took out a pendulum from his pocket and was moving it in front of Ms Americana’s eyes, “You are getting more and more dissy.” Ms Americana was no longer defiant and was falling under the power of the swinging pendulum. It made her weak. “You will do whatever I suggest you to do, do you understand”. Ms Americana nodded her head, like an obedient little girl.

“Untie her”, Ramon ordered his men. They untied Ms Americana’s wrists from behind the chair and her ankles. Once she was freed, she was already under his power. He commanded her, “I want you to stand up”. Ms Americana stood up, like a zombie. “Now I want you to follow me”. She nodded obediently.

Ms Americana followed Ramon to a special lab, inside the warehouse. She was made to sit down. She faced a monitor in front of her and had a brainwashing helmet placed on top of her head. Ramon told his doctors, “Proceed”. The program started. She could hear voices taking to her and Ramon saying, “Now I want you to fully surrender to what the program wants you to be,. You do not fight it at all”.

The WORDS and the PICTURES she was forced to watch, had finally brainwashed Ms Americana’s brain. Soon, she will have her personality back but only this time, she would feel compelled to obey, even if she did not want to at all.

* * *

After the program was over, Ms Americana was back to herself again. “You know that you must obey me, don’t you Ms Americana”, mocked Ramon. “Yes, I must. Even if I don’t want to”, she meekly said. “You must address me as master”, he said. “Yes master. I will do anything you ask me to”, she meekly responded.

Ramon had Ms Americana follow him to his limousine. She sat in the back seat with him. While the chauffeur was driving them, he unzipped his pants and told Ms Americana, “Blow me, slave”. “Yes master”, she said. She lowered her head and opened her mouth, until it engulfed his cock. She was sucking and pumping on it, while he kept her head down.

By the time they arrived in their destination, he told her to stop. Ramon got some tissues from the tissue box and asked her to clean the sperm of his cock. She did as she was told. Then, they came out of the limousine and Ms Americana was truly scared. He was going to turn the superheroine into a stripper.

The Joint was known as the Whore Store. “Welcome to your new home, Ms Americana”, laughed Ramon. It was a strip club where all the sleaze balls went to. “You own this place” she gasped. “I own all the brothels that you have not closed down yet, dear”, he answered.

Once inside, Ramon introduced her to her new Madam, some ugly Blonde woman. Ms Americana was going to perform on her first night. Before she went on stage, and seeing all the strippers there come back behind the curtains, her madam went on stage, to introduce a new stripper who was joining them.

The madam was on stage and she was watching all those drunken rednecks, dressed up in cowboy gear and leather, drinking away and smoking away and some of them had whores giving them blowjobs or their hands were groping the asses and tits of the waitresses that pass by.

“I am proud to announce that we have a new stripper joining us. Please welcome Ms Americana”. Ms Americana was told to obey the madam, who in turn made her also obey her assistants in this vile profession.

Ms Americana still wore her sexy costume and she could see a large dancing pole not far from her. “She has decided to give up being a superheroine and decided that what she really wanted to be, was a stripper and please excellent men like yourselves”, laughed the madam.

Ms Americana could see how all those men were looking at her. She could tell that they wanted to rape her right there and right now. “I want to fuck that pussy”, cried a vulgar guy.

The moment the music started, she danced sexily, just like all the strippers she was forced to watch perform. “Go Ms Ameri-Whore go”, cried the rednecks. She kept on dancing and started touching her body. She took off her boots, followed by her gloves. She eventually took off her bra and panty, exposing her naked for the first time, in front of a bunch of sex thirsted men.

Once naked, she danced and lapped sexily her body against the pole. A few wolf whistles and she kept on dancing, pretending that this wasn’t happening until it got worse. The Madam came back and made an announcement, “Because this is her fight night, she is going to perform any act you would want her to perform”.

The men laughed cruelly and from a bigger crowd from the back, they demanded Ms Americana started squeezing her own breasts and lapping her toingue away at her own large nipples. Ms Americana complied and she was looking at the men, and was sucking on her nipples at the same time. She could hear them call her, “whore” or “tease”.

Afterwards, she sat on the stage floor and had her fingers dug into her clitoris, performing live masturbation. From there, another stripper joined her and together, they had to perform 69 in front of all these lowly scoundrels.

After she finished performing, hearing claps behind her, she was escorted to the shower room and asked by the Madam to wash herself up. It was cool, to clean her own body that was full of her own cum, after the men made her finger herself and touch her entire body with her own juice.

Later, she went back to her NEW ROOM, inside the famous brothel. She had a bed and an air conditioner. Later, the door knocked and when she opened it, the Madam was there and with a man. He looked like a Redneck. “He paid me $10,000 for you tonight. Show him a good time”, the Madam told her. The redneck was eyeing her sexy costume (which she put back on). He pushed her back to the bedroom and closed the door behind him. “You heard your boss. You have to do what I say”, the redneck mocked her.

She saw him and remembered meeting him before. She walked on the street and he whistled at her, saying how much for sex. She said she was a superheroine and not a whore. She called him a loser and that got him mad. He tried taking on her, with his mates, but she kicked all their asses off.

This time was different. This time, she was a whore who had to obey the customers’ demands. “Take off your fucking costume”, demanded the redneck. She took off her boots, gloves and 2 piece bikini costume. She was once more naked. “Now get on the ned”, demanded the redneck.

Ms Americana walked towards the bed. “Now lie on your back and have your wrists and ankles towards the bed posts”, he commanded. She did as he said. He took off his clothes and had her tied up. He also put a ball gag on her mouth.

He got on top of her and started fucking her cunt while squeezing and sucking roughly on her sensitive nipples. She squirmed. This was painful. He looked at her. She was now just a whore.

“I think I am gonna have some more fun with you”, the redneck chuckled. He took a vibrator and shove it up her ass and turned it on. Its movement anally, was affecting her. He also had some candles ready and had put clippers on her nipples. He let candle wax drip on her STOOD OUT nipples and the rest of her breasts. It hurt like hell. Her pain made the redneck smile. While she moaned helplessly and tried struggling although it wasn’t effective, he then said to her, “You better watch out whose ass you kick next time, whore”.

He spat on her open right blue eye and he hit it. It stung her. This was also merely the beginning of a long night of customers causing her GBH (grievous bodily harm).

THE END