The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ms. Americana: The Rise of Bliss

Chapter 5

There was a hand in my hair and a cock in my mouth when I came to my senses. I heard a door open, and footsteps, but when I tried to move my head it got pushed right back into place until I was deep throating again. “Whooo, check out the ass on super-slut. You know I heard about that cream but I never seen it work. You know, before-after.”

The voice that answered came from above me. Ivan. “Is early. You finish loading trucks already?”

Another voice. Two people? More? “We thought this would be a great time to take our union-mandated 1-hour break.”

“We even talked the manager into letting Vinny come with us. Least we could do, that ass slap was genius. I can’t believe you did that shit, man.” At least three.

“You guys are the best. Hey doc, how’d you get rid of her strength?” Asked what was probably Vinny.

“I do not know. I give her RXL6-2—“

“They call it ‘Bliss,’ doc.”

“Whatever. I give her Bliss. Orgasm lasts two to five minutes so I have time to escape. But after orgasm she has no power. This is not what orgasm does, is strange. Might be mythical ‘Aphrodite Gene’ that quack geneticist Dragon Lady talks about.” He knew about Dragon Lady and her genetic experiments?

“I don’t know, doc, there’s pretty weird stuff in this town. You think maybe she really has it?” Said another voice. That’s five now? Six?

“No such thing as gene from Greek goddess. Maybe genetics come together, make top one percentile body.” With each word he thrust his cock into my throat, hard. “This. Woman. Is. Just. Slut.” He shot his load down my throat. I was so full of Bliss that I just helplessly gulped it all down. He shoved me by the face so I was flat on the ground, looking up at a lot of men. I realized my custom 46KK bikini top was still pulled down.

I tried to lift myself up but once my head was off the ground a man slipped his lap underneath. Two others grabbed my arms, one slipped between my legs. I didn’t notice they were already open. While they did this Ivan spoke. “Real women are terrified of Bliss effect. After body lose control they cry, panic, need therapy. Not this woman. She dutifully get on knees and suck cock. I bet you 10 rubles she come like firecracker when fuck her now. RXL6 protein is done, now nano machines only make real orgasm stronger.”

“You’re on, doc.” The man between my legs shoved my tiny thing aside and slid his dick into me so easily. I was too weak to throw off a middle-aged scientist, let alone four surly dock workers. The men on each side sat on my arms so they would have two hands free to play with my jugs. Why do I call them that? I felt a hard cock on the top of my head as the man I was resting on reached over to play with them. They were certainly big enough for everyone. I came way before he dumped his load in me and switched out.

Ivan thinks he knows so much but he doesn’t know me. The Aphrodite gene is real. Orgasms make me weak, and super orgasms make me super weak. It affects my mind to a degree also, making me obedient. When they made me stroke their cocks, I couldn’t say no. When the wanted me to watch their cocks pump between my huge tits until their come sprayed my face, I did just that. When they made me kneel and suck, I was too dizzy with pleasure to resist. When they made me mount a cock so another one could use my enhanced ass for his pleasure, there was nothing I could do but moan in pleasure and accept another cock in my mouth. Ivan thinks I’m a slut because I won’t need therapy after this. I won’t need therapy after this because I am a superior fucking woman. I can take what they give me.

At least until they try to pull off my mask. A super heroine’s secret identity is sacred. Being revealed means your personal life and everyone you care about is in grave danger. Worse, it means you can’t be a super heroine anymore. It means so much to me that the threat of losing my mask cut through the haze of pleasure and brought me back to my senses.

“Please, no! Not my mask! I’ll do anything!” I struggled, but unfortunately the threat didn’t bring me any power. All I ended up doing was wiggling my tits invitingly. Moving my legs only exposed my wet and open pussy, showing sperm leaking out. I begged and begged as more people showed up (was the whole union here?) and another man knelt between my legs in front of me.

“Fine, slut.” He imitated a Russian accent to say “slut” the way Ivan did. “I want to hear you beg for it.”

Shit. That was the one thing I haven’t done. They were taking, but I wasn’t giving these lowly union thugs anything. I turned my head and bit my lip in defiance. My lip felt swollen. Did I suck that much cock?

“We’ll find out who you a~re…” I felt a hand pinch the corner of my mask. I flailed, but my shaking tits only invited more hands to grope them. I started to feel horny again.

“OK, OK, fine. Give it to me.”

“Not convincing enough, slut.” I felt the mask peel. “Tell us what a horny slut you are. Tell us how you love being used and abused by men.”

I had to protect my identity. There were still more men coming in, so I was going to be used anyway. They had already made me cum so much the Aphrodite gene had reduced me to their little bitch slave anyway. The thought of getting to keep my mask sent me back under the orgasm-induced haze of obedience, and the desire to obey his command felt almost magical.

“I’m a horny slut.” I was breathless and whimpering under their touch. Everything I said sounded convincing.

“And…”

“And…I love being used and abused by men. Please fuck me.” I knew this dance.

“Hmmm…I don’t know.” He ripped my bikini bottoms off and rubbed his cock on my clit. I gasped. “I only fuck real sluts, not bitches who just say things to save themselves. Are you a real slut? Will you serve everyone here happily?”

The double Bliss in my system had me boiling over already. Blackmail or no, I was almost ready to say anything to get him to fuck me. “Yes, I’m a real slut. I’ll serve everyone. Please stick your cock in me!” If I’m not a superior woman, how come all these men are doing just what I told them?