The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ms. Americana: The Rise of Bliss

Chapter 7

I woke up feeling strange. My titties felt really heavy. Why? I thought about it really hard and giggled. Those guys fucked me so good that I was totally satisfied. I’m all weak and stuff until my belt fixes me. I rolled out of bed to go take a shower.

I saw me in the mirror but I wasn’t me. My ass was still round and firm but now it was like bigger, big enough to dance in those rap videos I hate so much. I put both my hands on it and it still felt really good. My face wasn’t my face at all. It was all soft, and I had huge doe eyes. My lips were really puffy and glossed. Shouldn’t they be dry since I just woke up? Oh yeah, I picked a fight in the Blonde Concepts chemical lab. I can be such a ditz sometimes!

Wait, I can’t. I wasn’t a ditz, I was Ms. Americana. I thought about it but then I started giggling and got on with my shower.

They washed me pretty good but I still wanted to scrub myself clean. Those guys fucked me pretty hard last night. There was cum all over me. Like my titties are so huge they didn’t get everything off. It took me forever to soap them up and rub them clean. They felt so good though. Just from cleaning them I felt wet, and not from the shower.

I had to wash my pussy and ass because they took like so many loads. As I slipped my fingers in each hole I started breathing all hot and heavy. The shower was all steamy and I was getting light headed so I sat down. You know, to wash. As I pumped my fingers in and out my jugs started to hurt so I squeezed them too.

Why did I feel so good? There were two shots of Bliss in me. Since I was nonstop cumming for hours yesterday I was all weak AND horny. Plus there was that stuff Ivan shot me with. I was all messed up so I shouldn’t come. I had to get my strength back. I had to not rub myself. Maybe just another stroke to get clean. Yeah.

By then I had to think really hard about not touching myself. Then I giggled. I guess it was kind of silly, I don’t know why. When I stopped giggling I was like, “what was I doing?” My pussy was hot and open and my big melons still needed squeezing or they’d like burst. “Oh yeah, I was touching myself.” I had to finish that so I could get to Darkview. I squeezed my big boobies but I had to let go of one to rub my little clit. So I put my nipple in my mouth. I’m so smart! Yes!

No! I had to get my powers back so I could go to Darkview. I let go of everything and tried to think really hard about how to handle Darkview, but then I started giggling. A lot. I giggled till I forgot what I was doing. Oh yeah, I was playing with myself. I jilled myself silly and finished my shower.

That injection did stuff to me. As I put on my Ms. Americana costume it didn’t fit so good. The bottoms disappeared into my huge, round, butt. The top was too tight now. I think it did something else but every time I try to think too hard I just end up giggling and think about something else.

Oh.

Well, whatever. I’m Ms. Americana, Champion of Justice, and stuff. I punch criminals. No hard thinking needed. Now to go punch some Darkview criminals. How do I get there? What do I do until I get my powers back? I started giggling.