The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ms Americana’s Descent

By Mike S and Sonya Esperanto // //

Chapter 2: Programmed to Obey

Ms Americana arrived at Max’s home at 7:30 Sunday morning. She was determined to allow Max to hypnotize her, and by so doing, curing her arachnophobia. She had hidden her car in the garage because tomorrow was a holiday and Max didn’t have school, so if necessary she’d stay here tonight to get this fear of spiders removed and didn’t want anyone to know that fact if she did. She had given her vibrator a real workout last night, having cum five times and her sluttish tendencies were now under complete control. Max opened the door to her knock and invited her into the living room.

“Do you still want me to try to cure your fear of spiders?” he asked.

“Yes, I don’t care how many times we do this. I’m prepared to stay here until I’m cured. That’s why I put my car in your garage, so no one knows I’m here.” She responded.

“Maybe what we need to do is go to the Great Illusionist, my teacher, and have him do it. It would take effect the first time that way.” Max commented.

“No, I told you yesterday that you are the only one I trust to put me under their control and then not take advantage of me sexually.” She reiterated. Max felt a spasm of guilt wash over him as he thought of yesterday and how he had taken advantage of her and fucked her repeatedly with Sean and Ron. But they had made him do it and videotaped him giving her the commands for the sex party and then letting her suck his cock. They would show that video to Ms Americana if he tried to tell her what was going on. She’d think it was his idea from the video and now he knew he wanted the sex with her to continue and this was his idea. He pulled his pendulum from his jean’s pocket and started it swaying in front of her.

“Watch the pendulum and listen to my voice. Block all other sights and sounds from your mind and just watch and listen to me,” he intoned. He continued placing her under his spell and finally her eyes were closed and she was ready for her commands.

“You are going to drive us to 808 Waterfront St. We will go to apartment 5, the home of the Great Illusionist. You will ask him to hypnotize you and cure your arachnophobia. When he releases you from your trance you will drive us back here and hide your car in the garage again. We will come into the house and go to my bedroom where you will strip and then lie on my bed with your legs spread and beg me to fuck you. You’ll spend the night and tomorrow until noon being my lover any time and anyway I say. You will pick me up every Saturday morning at 9:00 and take me to where we can have sex. Do you understand these commands?” he asked. Ms Americana’s pussy had juiced up as he talked about the sex and she was ready for sex now, but it had not been commanded of her so she must wait until her master said.

“Yes master, I understand. I will take us to the Great Illusionist’s apartment, ask him to hypnotize me, and then bring us back here when I will go to your bedroom, strip and beg you for your cock. I will fuck you anyway and anytime you want until Monday at noon. I will return every Saturday at 9AM and pick you up for sex. I understand all this and I will comply with it. Are you ready to leave?” she responded. Max was ready and the two went to her car and drove to the Great Illusionist’s building. They arrived at his door and knocked. A short bald overweight man in his 50’s opened the door.

“Max, glad to see you and your friend is Ms Americana?” he asked, surprised to see the heroine with his student.

“Yes and I have a problem that I need your help with,” she said.

“Well please come in. I would be proud to help you in any way I can after all you’ve done for Delta City.” He stepped back and allowed Max and Ms Americana to enter. He then stuck his head out the door and looked up and down the hallway furtively. Ms Americana and Max were both on the couch when he turned after closing and locking his door.

“So then, how can I help you?” he asked.

“I was recently attacked by one of the Dragon Lady’s mutant creatures, a spider. I now have arachnophobia and I’d like you to hypnotize me and cure this fear. Max tried yesterday but couldn’t accomplish it.”

What do you mean by ‘attacked’” he asked.

“I was raped repeatedly and impregnated by it,” she admitted.

“Well I can see where you would develop a fear of spiders from that incident. Impregnated you say? You don’t look pregnant.” He observed.

“I had the offspring and then nuked it in the microwave. I cannot fight crime or even do anything else with this fear. Will you please cure me?” she begged.

“Yes, yes, of course. Easy enough to do but Max just isn’t experienced enough yet.” He replied as he walked to a hutch and picked up his pendulum. He proceeded to place her under a trance and ordered her to ignore him and Max’s conversation until he said her name.

“What does she mean, you couldn’t do it? Did you get her into a trance? Once there any command is easy.” He asked Max.

“It means she was never told not to fear spiders. Two friends, or so I thought, showed up before I could give her any commands and they forced me to give her the commands they wanted. The three of us then spent the next twelve hours fucking her ass off. Or maybe I should say she fucked our asses off. She wanted more when I finally commanded her to stop, get cleaned up and go home. After she left is when I called you. I’m afraid of what I’d do if I had her under my command again,” he lied.

“Afraid you’d take advantage of the situation, you mean?” his teacher asked.

“I was a virgin until yesterday. Now all I can think about is having sex with her. If I put her under my cock will go into her mouth pussy and ass, just like yesterday,” Max confessed.

“You know that is unethical, Max. You must never take sexual advantage of women under your spell,” he preached even as his cock stirred at the thought of Ms Americana’s body, totally nude for his inspection and then use. He shook his head to clear those thoughts away. He was about to bring her back to cure her fears when there was a loud pounding on his door and he jumped in fear.

“Let me in, I know you’re in there. Open up or I’ll use my passkey and throw you on the street.” It was the landlord and he was behind 3 months in his rent. He hadn’t found a nightclub job in 5. He looked at Max and Ms Americana then sighed went to the door and opened it. His landlord was built like a weight lifter, stood 6′ and was in his early 30’s. He roughly pushed the Great Illusionist aside and entered the apartment saying,

“You’re 3 months behind in your rent. Pay up or you have until tomorrow at noon to vacate my building.”

“I told you I’d pay you by next Saturday,” the Illusionist whined. He knew he wouldn’t be able to then either, but maybe he could think of something with more time.

“Nobody wants to watch your illusion or hypnotism shows. You won’t find a job in that and won’t look for a real job. You have until noon tomorrow to get out. Then I’ll throw anything in here out on the street, and that includes you” he said as he took a look around to see how much repair and cleanup he’d have to do to rent the place again. He finally noticed Max and Ms Americana on the couch. He had whistled at that bitch on the street a few months ago as she sashayed past him flaunting her body in that costume. She had stopped and told him off; including the fact she had no time for losers like him. Maybe it was time to get some revenge.

“Please, you can’t turn me out. I’ll do anything to stay.”

“”What’s the deal with these two, here?” he asked. Max and the Great Illusionist both saw a way out for him with his money problems. Together they explained Ms Americana’s problem and that she was currently in the trance awaiting orders. The landlord started to smirk as he listened to them, yeah, he could get some of that ass.

“Okay, here’s what I’ll do for you,” he said. “I’ll forget the 3 months rent you owe and give you 6 months of free rent for you commanding her to do anything I tell her to do. You want to get out, or do you want me to enjoy this bitch’s body. I’ll go get Bruno and we’ll get her ass until we can’t fuck her no more and you get the equivalent of $2250 for providing it to us. Then you command her to forget this happened. I don’t want her coming back for revenge. So, do we have a deal?” he asked. The Great Illusionist looked at Max. He had just told him it was unethical to use hypnotism like this but didn’t want to lose his apartment. Max grinned at him

“I don’t know who Bruno is, but I’d like to see the two of them fuck her senseless and you need a place to live. As long as everything happens here, do it.”

“Kid if you want to watch us fuck this bitch senseless, then it will happen right here in this room,” the landlord replied. The Great Illusionist nodded his head to the conditions and his landlord left, returning in 5 minutes with a Doberman. The dog followed his master into the room and looked around as if to say “what’s going on here, and why am I here?” The Great Illusionist began,

“Ms Americana. You will listen to my voice now.” She looked at him alertly, awaiting his command. “You will do as the man in front of you commands you. You will follow all his commands until I tell you to stop. As per your wishes, I command you to forget the giant spider and your fear of all spiders. When I snap my fingers you will awaken and follow his commands.” He snapped his fingers and Ms Americana looked at the landlord standing before her. A look of disgust came over her face as she recognized him from their brief run-in on the street.

“What are you feeling?” the landlord asked her. She got a puzzled look on her face and it screwed up as she tried to resist the urge to tell him the truth. The command was too strong and she had to reply,

“I feel I must do whatever you want me to do,” she answered truthfully.

“Get on your knees before me, bitch” he ordered. Ms Americana slid off the couch and onto her knees and walked on them to just before him. “Good girl. Now unfasten my belt and pants and push them down so you can freely play with my cock.” He continued. Ms Americana got his pants around his ankles and then removed them entirely as he lifted each foot. Max stared at his cock as it came into view, it was twice the size of the boys who’d had her yesterday. Judging from her cock craving from their smaller ones, he could imagine how wild she’d get over this one. He also wondered if the dog was Bruno. If so he knew his cock was probably also bigger than the three boys because he had seen his Rottweiler’s cock just before he mounted a stray bitch in heat.

Ms Americana grabbed the cock in her face and gently stroked it. She brought her other hand up and fondled his testicles, gently cupping and playing with them. As the cock expanded in her hand she began licking the head of it, cleaning up pre cum as it leaked forth. She finally removed her hand from his balls and double handed his cock as she continuously sucked on the head.

“That feels good you fucking whore, but forget stroking it and just suck it. I want to feel your tonsils and throat wrapped around it so that I can shoot my cum straight into your guts without you having to swallow or have a chance to spit it out.” She dutifully released his cock and sucked it into her mouth further. Max watched the action in front of him and felt his cock swelling in his pants. The Illusionist had sat in his easy chair, off to the side, and had an excellent view as more and more cock vanished into Ms Americana’s mouth and the landlord’s pubic hair approached her nose. His cock was rock hard and pressing against his pants, begging to be released. He finally gave in and unzipped and opened his pants allowing his cock to spring free and stand proud.

“Come on bitch, just a little more. Get that whole sausage in your mouth. Get your nose buried in my pubic hair. Come on, get it in, you can do it,” the landlord told her and she complied, taking the last of it in. The head of his cock rested in her throat and that was why she had stopped, to allow her gag reflex to settle down and let her accept the last of it. She could smell Zest soap in his pubic hair from his shower that morning. Now with it all in she ran her tongue over it, wrapping around it and trying to coax the cum from his balls. Her cheeks hallowed as she sucked to fulfill his wishes and then she felt his cock throb and cum gushed from his cock and straight into her stomach, as he had ordered, no swallowing necessary.

“Oh fuck, yeah! Take that cum, take all of it!” he exclaimed as his balls emptied. He finally pulled his cock from her mouth and took a step back to look down at her.

“Get up and strip,” he ordered. Ms Americana got to her feet and removed her power belt and then her bra.

“Play with those tits” he continued. Ms Americana took a breast in each hand and began rubbing and massaging them as a fingertip rotated and rubbed each nipple, making them erect. Her pussy was beginning to soak the crotch of her thong as she continued to play with her sensitive breasts. She lifted them and ran her tongue over the right nipple and then the left. She went back to the right and sucked it into her mouth.

“Look at that!!” Max exclaimed pointing to her juices running down the inside of her thighs. The landlord laughed,

“Horny bitch, huh? Get that thong off and lay on the floor, Bruno here wants to eat some of that pussy.” Ms Americana promptly dropped her hands to her uniform bottom and pushed them down as her pussy juiced even more. She had a dogs tongue on her before and knew how good this was going to feel and she’d get a great orgasm out of it. She kicked the thong away and lay on the floor. She raised her knees and spread her legs as the Doberman watched and sniffed the air.

“Go on Bruno, go get it boy,” the landlord urged the dog. Bruno stepped forward and dipped his nuzzle into her crotch, taking a deep sniff and then licked her slit from her asshole to her clit, spreading her lips as he went. Ms Americana grabbed her knees and pulled the back to her chest, giving Bruno greater access to her goodies. Bruno settled onto the floor and went to work with his tongue. He licked her top to bottom and allowed his tongue to penetrate her pussy for a few lick on every other pass.

“Oh you beast!!” Ms Americana exclaimed as the dog’s tongue sent her climbing higher and higher towards her orgasmic peak. “Lick my cunt, come on, shove that tongue up my pussy and lick me to an orgasm. Make me cum Bruno! Please make me cum!’ she pleaded. “Oh my GOD, I’M CUMMMINNNGGG!!! OH FUCK, THAT’s IT, LICK THAT PUSSY!!!” she screamed as she attempted to lift her ass further off the floor and her pussy deeper onto Bruno’s tongue. Bruno was only too happy to comply as his tongue scooped up her juices and sucked them in. Ms Americana rode her orgasm as she rode that tongue. Enjoying both to the fullest, but as they say, all good things must come to an end and her orgasm did. Her ass rested back on the floor and she let her legs back down. All three men in the room were looking at Bruno’s cock, which was fully exposed and rock hard. The blood red shaft was quivering in the air as that bitch in heat smell inundated Bruno’s senses and he got the urge to breed the bitch.

“Get on your hands and knees,” the landlord ordered. “Bruno gave you a great orgasm and you owe him. His cock needs relief and you need to be bred, like the bitch you are.” Ms Americana had no choice but to comply, although her mind didn’t struggle that hard to refuse. She had been popped and the inner slut was surfacing. She looked around the room as she rolled over and saw two cocks standing erect for her and Max’s causing a huge tent in his jeans. It wasn’t out yet, but probably would be soon. The landlord helped Bruno onto her back and he began thrusting at her cunt, spraying his pre cum all over it and lubricating her so she could accept him. He finally decided his bitch was ready and thrust into her cunt. Her juices, mixed with his, allowed Bruno to sink 7 of his 10 inches of cock into her on that first thrust.

“Oh God, that feels good. Come on Bruno; ram that cock up my cunt. Get that knot into my pussy and tie with me. Flood my womb with your cum and keep it in place until you go down and pull out. Come on doggy, fuck me senseless.” She begged even as Bruno pulled back and rammed again. His entire cock was now in her love canal and his knot rested on her opening. He starting a rhythmic thrusting that soon had her matching him thrust for thrust as she continued begging for more. The landlord looked at the other two males in the room and saw Max had freed his cock and was slowly stroking it while the Great Illusionist was pumping his hard and fast. His cock was beginning to firm up from the scene of Ms Americana and Bruno fucking with such abandon.

“Hey! Old man!” he called to the Illusionist. “Go over and shove your cock in her mouth and fuck he face as hard as you’re pulling that pud.” The older man quickly complied and moved to Ms Americana and presented his cock to her. She immediately sucked it in and sucked it deep. He pulled it back some and thrust forward again. He matched Bruno’s rhythm and fucked her face in time with Bruno fucking her pussy. Ms Americana’s previous cries of ecstasy where muffled moans and groans around the cock filling her mouth. She tried to pull back enough to remove it as Bruno’s cum drenching her womb sent her over the top and she wanted to scream out her orgasm. As she attempted to pull back the Illusionist crept forward on his knees, keeping his cock buried in her mouth. From her hips gyrations and the muffled sounds from her mouth everyone knew she was having an orgasm. Then her moans were muffled more as the opening around the cock in her mouth was filled with its sperm. She choked and gagged as it fired its ropes of gooey substance into her and she attempted to swallow. She finally emptied his balls but before she got more than 1 quick breath, Max’s cock filled her gasping mouth as the landlord waved him into position. Bruno’s knot deflated enough and he dismounted and went to a corner to lick himself. The landlord shoved his resurrected cock up her cunt and thrust a half dozen times and then pulled out and positioned it at her sphincter for a second and then rammed it home. You could hear a muffled scream of protest and pain as he spread her ass to accommodate him. After a minute’s rest he pulled back and thrust forward again, sinking another two inches into her rectum as her muffled attempts to scream could be heard around Max’s cock. He continued to hammer at her ass, gaining a little each thrust until finally his balls rested on her clit. He stayed still there, savoring the feel of his entire cock sheathed in her anal passage. He then began to thrust into her, pulling back to just his head in her ass and then burying it back deep. He continued these action until he finally spewed his cum deep into her bowels as Max flooded her other passage into her stomach with his seed. Max pulled out of her mouth and sank back down on the coach as he pulled out of her ass. He walked around and told her to clean his cock. Ms Americana, in full slut mode now because of her orgasms and all the cum in her, sucked him in without hesitation. She lavishly licked his cock clean enjoying the pungent taste of her own ass mixed with his cum. Finally the landlord pulled out and sank onto the coach with Max.

“Jesus Christ is she one hot piece of ass or what?” he rhetorically asked the room although both the other males nodded their heads in agreement. Ms Americana smiled at their acknowledgement and lay on the floor. She adjusted herself so Max and her master could see her pussy and started to run her finger through her lips and her other hand went to a breast and lifted it to her mouth. She then sucked on her nipple and placed her fingertip on her clit and rubbed it. Her next orgasm started to build and her hips started thrusting into the air as her breathing quickened. She finally had to pull off her breast in order to pant and moan as she rubbed herself nearer nirvana. She wildly looked around the room to see if there was a cock to impale herself on but only saw limp ones yet and increased her finger speed on her clit.

“OH YES!!! THAT’S IT!!! I’M CUUUMMMIIINGGG!!!” she screamed as her orgasm broke and she moved three fingers to her pussy and plunged them in. She vigorously fucked herself with them as the other hand kept rubbing her clit and dragging her orgasm out. The landlord watched her as he rubbed his limp cock and as it appeared her orgasm was over,

“Hey! Ameri-Slut! Get your fingers out of your cunt and get over here and get the boy and I back up. It looks like Bruno’s about ready for you again and I think we should end this party with three cocks shoved in you at once. Come on, move it, he snapped. She quickly got on her knees and got to the couch. Taking a cock in each hand she began to stroke them both.

“Does the party have to end?” she asked and then took the landlord’s cock into her mouth.

“Yeah, as much as I’d like to stay and continue fucking you, I do have other things to do,” he replied. Max was thinking, ‘and so do I. As soon as we’re home Sam is going to bury his big dog cock in your ass baby’. The thought of his Rottweiler, Sam, fucking Ms Americana’s ass as he fucked her pussy or mouth got Max erect with any oral attention. Ms Americana took a final balls to tip lick of the landlord’s erect cock and pulled her head back.

“Well if this is going to be it, how do you want these three cocks in me?” she asked.

“We’re going to put some of the sofa cushions on the floor to lift me up. You’ll straddle me and get your cunt wrapped around my cock. Bruno will mount you and we’ll help his cock into your ass. The boy kneels in front of you for a blowjob,” the landlord replied. They quickly put sofa cushions under his ass lifting it high enough that Bruno’s cock slid into her ass at a perfectly matched height. With cocks in both lower holes Ms American opened her third and sucked Max in. She began rotating her hips and grinding on the two cocks down below and finally got them thrusting at her, one in as one went out. The friction from rubbing on the other cock through the thin membrane separating them, quickly worked those two cocks to the boiling point.