The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ms Americana’s Descent

By Mike S and Sonya Esperanto // //

Chapter 3: Fallen

Monday morning as Ms Americana was enjoying Sam’s doggy cock hammering her pussy across town events were commencing that would have a profound effect on her. The Great Illusionist, no longer fearing a visit from his landlord, opened his door in response to knocking and froze. Standing before him was Ramon Prize, the alleged drug lord of Delta City with one of his men. Everyone knew Prize ran all drug operations in town and his night club, the River Front Bar, was the biggest and dirtiest strip joint in town. All the dancers were prostitutes but Prize greased palms at City Hall and the club was never raided by the police. No evidence had ever been found to convict him of anything, it was just common knowledge he was the Boss of Delta City. Ms Americana and other heroines in town had been nibbling at his edges, making small insignificant arrests of low ranking personnel. Prize was tired of these inconvenient breaks in the flow of drugs and wanted to do something about it.

“Mr. Prize, what an honor,” the Illusionist said as his knees knocked. “What can I do for you, sir?” he asked.

“I want to talk to you about appearing at the River Front. Why don’t you step back so I can come in, or Tony here can move you back and I won’t be so nice.” Prize said, indicating his goon, who we had seen talk to the kid the day before. The intimidated man leapt backward clearing the way for them to enter as his landlord came up behind them.

“What the fuck is going on here?” he demanded. Tony whipped around pulling a .45 from inside his jacket and placing its muzzle on the center of his head. The landlord lost all his bluster and about pissed his pants as the other man turned and he recognized him.

“Oh, Mmmmr. Pppprize, I’m sorry sssssir. I didn’t know it was you,” he stammered as he nervously swallowed.

“I’m here to see my friend, the Great Illusionist, and need no help from you. I suggest you run along and go play now,” Ramon Prize told him.

“Yyyyesss Ssssir!” the landlord exclaimed, turned on his heel and fled as fast as he could.

Prize and Tony entered the apartment and Tony closed the door. Prize walked to the easy chair and sat down and gestured to the Illusionist to sit on the couch. Tony stood by the door, arms folded over his chest.

“Tony here, says Ms Americana parked down the block at 10AM yesterday and came up to your apartment with a kid. She left with the kid about 3:00. Why was she here for five hours?” Ramon demanded.

“She had a problem. Apparently she had been after Dragon Queen and was raped by one of her giant mutant spiders. That rape caused a severe case of arachnophobia. The boy is a hypnosis student of mine and brought her here. She asked me to hypnotize her and cure her phobia. I did it for her.”

“Fine, you hypnotized her and cured her fear of spiders, I can accept that. However that doesn’t take five hours, what else was she here for?” The Illusionist looked at Prize and then the grin on Tony’s face. He knew he would have to tell the whole story or Tony would beat it out of him. Either way Mr. Prize would know the entire story, at least if he voluntarily told him, he could stay on his good side and uninjured.

“I had Ms Americana in a trance and awaiting her commands when my landlord, the man who was just here showed, demanding $750 for the 3 months rent I was behind. He then saw Ms Americana and Max, the boy, and asked what was going on and Max and I told him. He then offered to forget the 3 months rent and give me 6 months free if I commanded her to obey him. He wanted to have sex with her and have his dog, Bruno, also have sex with her. He then offered to allow Max to fuck her. That is why she was here so long, Max got 2 blowjobs and I got 1. The landlord fucked her and got a blowjob and Bruno fucked her ass and pussy.” Ramon Price stared at him for a minute as he digested the information. Ms Americana had been turned into a whore and had fucked a dog, twice. How could he use this information. He looked at Tony at the door who had a smile ear to ear at the news Ms Americana had been fucked like that. He hoped the boss would figure a way for him to get some of that prime ass.

“Okay my friend, here’s what I want you to do,” Ramon told the Illusionist. “I want you to do two shows a night, 7:00 and 10:00, at my club starting tonight. Thursday morning you’ll tell your student Max that you overheard some of my men talking about a shipment Friday night at my warehouse on the waterfront. For doing this for me I’ll pay you $1,000 for the week, tonight through Saturday, 6 nights 12 shows. That Industrialist millionaire, Brenda Wade, has a $25,000 reward for information leading to my arrest. You get that also. She should pay it immediately on your information. Tell the kid to tell Ms Americana about the shipment and she should have Wade pay off for the information.” The Great Illusionist stared at him. He was to set Ms Americana up for a trap. He thought for a minute about $26,000 for this week. He could get out of town before any of the other heroines knew Ms Americana was missing and trace it back to him.

“Okay Mr. Prize, I’ll be at the club for my first show at 6:30 tonight.” He said.

The Illusionist did his twice nightly show, hypnotizing various women to perform outrageous sex acts on stage for the audience’s amusement. Someone pointed out they were hookers and would do the lesbian and customer sex anyway if paid, so several dogs were brought in and the strippers fucked and sucked them. Thursday morning he called Max before he left for school.

“Max, I need you to get a message to Ms Americana. I heard Ramon Prize’s men talking about a shipment for tomorrow night at his warehouse on the riverfront. You know I’m working this week at his club and that’s where I heard it. Tell her to have Brenda Wade pay me that $25,000 reward for this so that I can get out of town before Prize’s goons can retaliate and kill me for getting their boss arrested, finally. You need to do this Max, please?”

“Yes sir.” Max replied. “I haven’t seen her since Monday so she should drop by the school today or tomorrow to see me and I’ll give her the message and tell her to get the money for you.” Ms Americana had never gone more than 3-4 days without seeing Max since their friendship began. He would be sad to see the old man leave town, but that freed up his apartment and maybe he could work out a deal with the landlord to let him have it, rent free, if Ms Americana used it every Saturday for their sexual tryst and he allowed Bruno and the landlord to join in each week.

On Friday night Ms Americana stood on the warehouse adjacent to Prizes and eyed the layout. There were two men below her with Uzi submachine guns and she had counted six different men coming in and out of the building. Figure they had at least a pistol apiece. Ms Americana wasn’t concerned, a superior Aphrodite woman like her was more than a match for that many men, even if they were armed. She had seen Max Thursday afternoon and gotten the information. After weighing it in her mind she had, as Brenda Wade, taken the Great Illusionist $25,000 in cash to get out of town with. She had decided the information was right considering he was working at Prize’s club and could have overheard the information. Just then a limo pulled up and Ramon Prize and his top lieutenant, Tony, stepped out and entered the warehouse. Their arrival would be the center of attention and distract the men, now was the time to act.

She leapt into the air and several somersaults later landed in front of the two men with Uzis. A right cross dropped one and a spinning right kick took care of the second. She looked down at the two men and congratulated herself,

“Not too hard at all. Once again Ms Americana proves the superiority of Aphrodite women. Our superior strength speed and healing ability, combined with the multiplying abilities of the power belt means we will always triumph in the end.” She egotistically thought. She then slipped in the open door and edged around to see the lit area. Ramon and Tony were nowhere in sight but there were ten men unloading cargo from trucks. On a table two others had one of the boxes open and were testing the purity of the block of cocaine removed from it. She had seen enough. It was time to act. She dashed into the open and ran at the men. Someone saw her,

“Get her!! It’s Ms Americana!!!” he exclaimed. Guns appeared but she was too fast and already among them. Karate chops, punches and kicks flew and when she stopped Ms Americana surveyed the carnage she had created. Twelve men, unconscious, lay on the floor at her feet.

“I am almost too good,” she said, “now for Prize and Tony.” She felt a sting on her right ass cheek.

“Ow!!” she exclaimed as a hand flew to her ass to see what had stung her. She found a dart and pulled it out. It was the last thing she remembered before unconsciousness over took her.

“Get those men up and back to work,” Ramon told Tony. He walked outside and squatted by the two guards there and slapped their faces till they came around.

“Ms Americana is on the floor in the warehouse. Take her to the office and set her in a chair. Remove her power belt and then handcuff her ankles to the chair legs and her hands behind her back. Keep an eye on her.”

“Right boss,” they both said, glad to get away with no punishment for letting Ms Americana take them out. They carried the unconscious heroine into the office and secured her as instructed and then waited.

“Oh my head,” Ms Americana groaned as she came around. “What happened? Oh, I remember, I was shot with a tranquilizer dart. The drug has given me a pounding headache.”

“Hey Paulie, she’s awake, go tell the boss,” the one guard ordered the other and several moments later Ramon and Tony entered the office.

“Glad you could join us bitch,” Ramon said to her. “Do you really think that old vaudeville performer accidently overheard my plans? He did as he was told to do and your friend Brenda Wade paid him handsomely to do. Send you here tonight, to the end of Ms Americana as you are now. After tonight you’ll be the biggest attraction at the River Front. Your stripping and public sex shows on stage will lift you to the pinnacle of sex performers. There will be lines waiting to fuck your ass.”

“I don’t know who you think you’re talking to scum, but Ms Americana will never perform public sex or be a stripper for you or anyone else. As for being a prostitute, I’ d die first.” She replied defiantly. Ramon pulled a large pill from his pocket,

“Open your mouth bitch.” He said as he held the pill in front of her. She locked her jaws together, keeping them closed.

“Tony,” Ramon said. Tony walked to Ms Americana and pulled his .45 and placed the muzzle at her temple.

“Open your mouth you whore.” Ms Americana still refused. “I’ll count to three, on three Toni will blow your brains out the right side of your head. One, Two,..” Ms Americana opened her mouth and closed her eyes in defeat. She didn’t want to die and knew Tony would not hesitate to pull the trigger and end her life.

“Good girl, now swallow it,” Ramon barked at her. The viciousness in his voice caused her to swallow involuntarily and the pill went down.

“Very good, in several minutes that will weaken your resolve and you’ll do as told. You know, you do have really magnificent breasts,” he said as he cupped them in his hands. “Tony” he again said and Tony removed her bra. Ramon squeezed her melons and pinched the nipples between thumb and finger tip.

“Ohhh!!” she moaned as her inhibitions slipped away because of the drug and her pussy juiced at his stimulation of her sensitive nipples. Her hips started squirming in the chair as her pussy got wetter and wetter.

“Tony I think she wants to cum, don’t you Amerislut?” Ramon said. She vigorously nodded her head and Tony reached down and caressed her crotch as Ramon teased her nipples.

“Ohhh!!!” she moaned as her hips moved faster against Tony’s fingers. “That’s it, keep that up, make me cum, please make me cum!” She thrust harder and Tony complied and rubbed harder and her orgasm popped as she screamed out her debasement at their hands. After the orgasm and the muscle relaxant, Ms Americana was ready to do anything asked of her. Her pussy burned with the desire for cock or tongue. Any cock or tongue, just give her plenty of it.

“Take the cuffs off and get her bra back on,” Tony ordered. The show starts in five minutes at the club and I think the Great Illusionist has a new subject to put under tonight.” Tony ordered. Ms Americana was released and got dresses. Ramon Tony and she entered the limo and a block later they stepped out and entered Ramon’s River Front Bar and Grill. The Great Illusionist was on stage and had just asked for a volunteer.

“I got one for you right here,” Ramon called to him. He peered through the floor lights and recognized Ms Americana.

“Ah, we have Ms Americana gracing our presence and wanting to be hypnotized. Well get up here Ms A and in a minute you’ll be bump and grinding as you strip your costume for our clientele. You’ll sit and masturbate for them and even eat pussy here on stage for them. Everyone would like to see that, right?” he yelled to the crowd and with a roar the packed house agreed that was a sight they would enjoy and really wanted to see. These tips would go to him, not the performer. Ms Americana was helped onto stage and walked into the light beside him.

“Was my information correct?” he whispered to her.

“Yes, the shipment was there like you said it would be,” she replied, “you earned Brenda’s reward.”

He smiled and lifted his pendulum and started it swinging. With all the hypnosis she had suffered under the past week, Ms Americana needed no instructions, her eyes automatically followed it as it swung back and forth in front of her face. Within seconds she was entranced and given her commands. The Great Illusionist stepped away and said,

“Mr. DJ, if you please.” The DJ put a CD single in his player and hit continuous so it would play the song over and over. The famous burlesque song “The Stripper” by David Rose started playing and Ms Americana started to sway to it. She saw a stripper pole and moved to it rubbing her breasts around it and leaning back and grinding her cunt against it to the sexy beat of the music. She removed her gloves and boots and then her bra. She massaged her breasts and raised them so she could lick and suck on her nipples. The crowd was going crazy as she continued to tease them and move to the beat.

“Go Ms Amerislut,” they yelled. “Take off that thong and show off that pussy for us.” Ms Americana was getting turned on by her breast play and the crowd adoring her body. She removed her thong and thrust her hips forward. She reached down and grabbed the lips of her labia and spread them. The lighting man immediately hit her crotch with a spot light, lighting it up for everyone. Ramon had moved his bouncers and men in front of the stage just in time. As her gaping pussy was lit for the crowd men jumped from their chairs intending to rush the stage and rape the dancer. The large bouncers and hand gun armed men between them and her calmed them down and all but one sat back down. A bouncer threw the other customer over three tables and another bouncer threw him out the door. Ms Americana couldn’t see all the action through all the lights flooding her body and brightly illuminating. She slid down the pole and sat in front of it and began to rib her pussy with one hand as the other kneaded her breast. Her hips gyrated on the floor and she started lifting her ass off the floor. She sucked on a nipple as she plunged three fingers into her sopping cunt and stirred her juices. Her fingers flew in and out faster and faster until she released her nipple, tipped her head back and screamed

“OH FUCK!!! I’M CUUUMMMINNNGG!!!! OH FUCK I NEED A COCK OR TONGUE!!!! SOMEBODY FILL MY CUNT WITH SOMETHING, PLEASE.” Ramon nodded to Tony who jumped on stage and moved to the wanton slut still finger fucking herself. He dropped his pants and exposed his long thick cock to her and lay on the floor in front of her.

“Hop on, bitch. Ride my cock for everyone. Show us what a true slut you are.” Ms Americana hurriedly positioned herself and holding onto his cock positioned it and slid down. She released him and continued to impale herself on his pole until she hit bottom. She began to bounce up and down on it as she moaned and groaned and yelled for him to fuck her. Ramon walked to the couple and pulled out his cock. Ms Americana immediately leaned forward and wrapped her lips around him and began sucking. The crowd was screaming at Ms Americana calling her bitch and slut. Many of them had done jail time because of her and couldn’t wait for her to start working the floor between her stage shows. The girls working the floor were available for pay. The girls now on the floor were making the house good money as most had two or three cocks in their body and one or two in their hands as the men all fantasized it was Ms Americana’s hand, mouth, cunt or ass wrapped around their cock. Ramon flooded her mouth with cum and she eagerly gulped it down and sucked his cock for more. Tony filled her cunt with his seed and her vaginal muscles stroked him, coaxing his balls to give her their complete contents. A girl broke free from the mass of bodies on the floor, cum running down her inner thighs and covering her chin, hands and cheeks from where the hand jobs had exploded. Ramon caught her attention and waved her onstage and spoke to her. She went to Ms Americana and lay on the floor before her.

“Lick her face and chin clean,” Ramon ordered and Ms Americana eagerly lowered her head and started licking up all the cum covering the girls face. The girl pulled her to her lips and they French kissed, swapping the sperm from one to another. The music had stopped and the DJ was giving a description of the girl-girl action on stage for the crowd.

“That’s enough, lick the cum off her thighs and then clean it out of her pussy,” Ramon ordered and Ms Americana ran her tongue down the girl’s body and began lapping up the lower cum and then moved up to clean up the cause of the spillage. After the girl was clean Tony pulled Ms Americana to her feet and took her backstage and down a hall to room 17.

“These are your living quarters from now on,” he told her. You have a closet toilet there in the corner but sinks and showers are in the communal bathroom down at the end of the hall. The dining room is back up by the stage. Breakfast is from 7-8, lunch 12-1 and dinner 6-7. Miss mealtime, even if it’s because your fucking a client, and you miss that meal. There are no late feedings and no plates prepared and put back for anyone. The boss had someone bring your costume back here for you, so take a shower and douche that cunt good. Get dressed and come back to your room and prepare to meet customers. They’ll come in one at a time and you do whatever they say. They’re paying $250 for an hour with you so whatever they want they get, ass mouth or pussy. I don’t want anyone complaining about your service or I’ll have to come back here and discipline you and believe me when I say you don’t want that. Have you got all that and do you have any questions?”

“No, I understand it all but can’t you send two or three back at a time? I promise none will complain about my service even then.” She claimed. Her fingers had been stirring her cunt the whole time they had talked. “I’m so fucking horny you can send back as many as you want and I’ll take care of them all.” Tony laughed at her. It looked like the relaxant and the hypnosis had her in a sexual need. He personally hoped that need would last. He left her to get ready and went back up front to talk to Ramon, who was talking to the Great Illusionist.

“I don’t give a fuck for your fear of the other heroines in town. You will not leave town, you will come here at noon on Sundays, every Sunday and reprogram my whores to ensure they remain complacent. Dragon lady and I intend your little friend Max befriend others and then we’ll trap them like Ms Americana and you’ll keep them controlled. Or you say Max is learning hypnosis, I’ll let him have all the heroine pussy he wants for keeping them under control and I have no further use for you, if you get my drift.” Ramon threatened the Illusionist. He in turn looked at Tony and caught his drift. He would disappear and Max would be the master hypnotist for Ramon Prize, the drug and prostitution king of Delta City. He suddenly wasn’t so eager to leave town.

Is this the end of Ms Americana? Is it her fate to be a whore? Will other heroines in Delta City fall to the drug lord?