The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Muse

bd, ff, mc, sf

Eris is a muse, a position she never asked for. But now someone is targeting the computer specialist to whom she is bound. And if either one of them falls then both are destined to a life of slavery.

* * *

Dedication: I’ve not done one of these for a while, but credit where credit is due. This story is for my muse... my love... my pet... and my editrix. Thank you, for far more than I could ever properly put into words. You do so much for so little credit and, in my eyes at least, you are nothing short of amazing.

* * *

Something impossibly sticky rippled over my skin, a false echo of the viral attack battering at my defences. Hijacked fragments of my sensorium moaned in unison, a lust-driven choir that grew steadily in its intensity. Eris danced through the chaos, shoring up the faltering firewalls while I tried to plug the gaps.

But this was a war of attrition and we were losing.

Elsewhere, my body twitched spastically, fingers locked in place, straining against the kill-switch. Sweat oozed beneath the skin-tight datasuit, while my mind fought the battle on at least two different levels of reality.

This was the fifth assault and by far the most powerful. It was learning and at a rate even my muse found shocking. Immersed in virtuality, I caught glimpses of the complex code, but the consensual hallucination was almost overwhelming and it made sure that any insight was transitory at best.

Coiled cobras slithered closer, baring chromed fangs that dripped with toxic algorithms, while swarms of cyber-roaches flowed like mercurial tides over the surface of the matrix. High above, circling the wheeling mass of neon-eyes hellhounds and stylised avatars, a raptor soared.

I turned electronic eyes to her, begging my muse for the help I needed, and the condescension was all too clear in her grudging response.

Eris allowed me to borrow her eyes, riding the alien senses while she added some ‘idiot’s notes’ to help me keep up. The sheer complexity of the informational attack was breathtaking; even through the virtuality filter I could scarcely comprehend what was happening.

Stripping that away was a mixed blessing at best. Strands of ever-changing code flashed past, far too quickly for me to gain anything but the vaguest insight. Suddenly free from the need to translate, however, I could sense the step-change in responsiveness.

Subverted nodes suddenly came back online, re-energised antivirus software finally purging the invasive code. Clouds of viral countermeasures descended on the next wave of attackers, dissembling or retasking their offensive programming.

Abruptly the tide was turning. But our victory was still by no means certain.

I followed Eris’ cues, barely keeping up with the sheer scale of information pouring into my mind. The monitors were all beeping, their strident tones a clear indication that something was going badly wrong. I tried to ignore the distraction, while the code warped and shivered behind my eyes.

The sixth wave hit and I was already behind the curve. Eris’ suggestions became increasingly terse and my reactions seemed to crawl.

Thick syrup coated my body, miring my avatar in place and locking my perspective to a single point. Its sweet heat was a brutally intense caress, wrapping around me, clinging so tight as it squeezed, only to emerge as a weak groan of resentful arousal.

My virtual self arched, hallucinatory fingers sliding across her computer-enhanced thighs and the echoes of that caress seemed to hum audibly between the lips of my hopelessly underprotected sex. I moaned again, desperately trying to follow the fading prompts.

The alphanumeric waterfall stuttered and I pulled back in surprise. Almost immediately the cascade steadied and then began to accelerate. The intruding code slipped through the final firewall and took hold of my interface. Pleasure surge behind my eyes, leaving me paralysed and panting as the viral payload unpacked.

“Begin punishment cycle,” Eris’ emotionless voice whispered. “Duration: Three hours.”

She already knew what I was thinking, but that didn’t mean my muse had any intention of making it easy for me. I tried to vocalise the question, urging my frozen vocal cords to demand “why?”

“Oh, do be quiet,” Eris replied. “You had your chance, you tried your best. Now let the grown-ups sort things out.”

I had my snappy comeback all primed and ready. Maybe she peeled the sense of it from between the folds of my brain before the next wave of sensation ploughed into me. But whatever response she might have made disappeared as my world melted and ran like boiling wax.

My back bowed, stretching me over the couch and pulling ever tendon taut. Pain blurred the edges between agony and a far sweeter torment. I would have screamed. I needed to scream, to howl, to beg, to plead.

“Don’t be such a baby,” my muse demanded, her tone still infuriatingly bland.

Dying pixels glitched the edges of my vision and I could feel the sparks dancing beneath my scalp. That same perfect, hot-sugar ooze bubbled behind my eyes, threatening to fill my head with sticky sweetness.

Whatever malware was scuttling through the inorganic parts of my brain had just tapped into my optic nerve. It throbbed malevolently at the back of my head, pulsing coded messages against my retina and straight into the desirous haze of my thoughts.

The worst of it was I could already feel the programming lifting me toward climax. But Eris has shut down that avenue of escape, leaving me with no choice but to weather the surging tide of arousal… for the next three hours.

* * *

“If you concentrate on something other than sex for a moment,” Eris’ voice trickled through my head. “You’ll find that you can answer your own question.”

I fought against the tetany locking my jaw, trying to break free from the feedback loop and tell her exactly what she could do with her needlessly obtuse remarks. Error messages flashed in the darkness, an ever-growing reminder of the battle we were losing.

The same deliciously unbearable pain twisted my face into a rictus smile. But no matter how hard I tried, I simply couldn’t give voice to my rage.

“That’s my girl,” my muse answered and I wasn’t imagining the hint of enthusiasm there.

Stumbling in the construct’s wake, my battered perceptions grasped for understanding. Pleasure continued to pound at me. But, with no hope of release, that constant stimulation quickly faded... first into frustration, and then discomfort.

“You can do it,” Eris reminded me flatly.

My answering growl sounded barely human and the effort tore at my jaw, sending hideous cramps knotting through my face. Adrenaline surged, belatedly triggering my reflex boosters. Bitter salt flooded my mouth and crept listlessly over the surface of my tongue as the world slowed.

Instinct urged me to hammer the kill switch, to get the fuck out of there while I still could.

I’ve never been good at following orders, even the ones I try to impose on myself.

“Welcome back,” the eeriely controlled voice commented.

“Fuck you,” I fired back, but without venom.

“I love you, too,” she retorted, and I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing.

The sensation of hot caramel was still there, but with the boosters online I simply didn’t care. Sure it felt good, but what was coming was going to feel even more wonderful and better still, it wasn’t trying to ream out my mind and replace it with something hot, sticky and faultlessly obedient.

“Trace confirmed,” Eris whispered. “Target locked.”

I smiled, enjoying the simplicity of having my body respond to my wishes. Lightning flared, filling my eyes with white fire. The stench of ozone filled the room, coaxing my hair into static-charged frizz.

Virtuality expanded before my eyes, the digital world replacing the reality over which it had been laid. I took a deep breath, expelling the invasive code in a cloud of hexdecimal vapour. Eris’ presence clung almost desperately to my thoughts and I leapt.

* * *

Data flowed past, a binary kaleidoscope stretching outward toward infinity. Don’t ask me to explain how I do what I do. It requires something other than science to immerse my physical self in cyberspace.

Anyway, you don’t want or need a lecture in practical Arcanotech, and I wouldn’t be the girl to ask even if you did. I’m one of those people who’s perfectly happy to drive the latest supercar, but who doesn’t give a flying fig about exactly what’s under the bonnet.

I became the photons hurtling down the fiberoptic cable, my avatar warping and shifting into something inhuman and quite inappropriately angelic. Fractal wings beat against the fabric of the web and I sloughed off the last of the viral assault.

The distant node glared bright, its latest attack wave already swirling out over the neon-bright landscape. But it didn’t matter. The site of our battle had shifted and someone was about to have a really bad day.

Translucent fingertips tugged at the substance of the web. I reached out, ignoring the discomfort as my actions conflicted with virtual reality. My nails sunk into the sky, melting through the vast blankness and sending jagged lines of corruption through the background code.

Clenching my hand into a tight fist, I tore loose a fragment of simulated night. With a flourish, I wrapped the flailing tatters around my form, cloaking myself in pixel shadows. A moment later, I collided with the first firewall, tensed for resistance that never came.

Hidden behind system code that screamed, “Ignore me,” I slipped through my attacker’s defences. It didn’t smell corporate, but then again I wasn’t exactly sure what scent it did have. Shedding tiny motes of self-replicating subversion, I plunged deeper still.

Hijacked cameras exposed my opponent’s physical form, lusciously pale in her unmodified humanity. She hardly looked old enough to vote, let alone launch the kind of concerted attack I’d just experienced. No sign of an interface either. Damn but I hated Otaku.

Eris’ humour nibbled lightly at the edges of my perception, replacing my earlier arousal and setting my digital teeth on edge.

“Your prejudice is as inexplicable as your abilities,” she whispered. “Now stop trying to deny your own attraction to her.”

There was no point in pretending to ignore her, as my muse already knew that her comment had struck a chord.

“Just imagine,” she continued, her words so horribly lewd in their clinical detachment. “The feel of that unblemished skin beneath your fingers. How easily those small breasts would fill your hands and how open she will become once you’ve filled her mind with memetic poison.”

I pressed myself against my side of her monitor, moulding my hand to its inner surface. Particles bounced and spun, while I directed their subliminal symphony.

Light flickered, rippling back and forth across the woman’s face. I let it pulse, strobing up through one hundred cycles a second. Eris took hold of the sound system, pouring infrasound into the girl’s small chamber, flooding it with inaudible imperatives.

“Can you feel my attention, Jadcya?” I wondered, breathing my words through the coercive buzz. “Can you sense the heat of my regard and the growing warmth of my slow, sensuous arousal?”

* * *

My thoughts wormed their way down into hers, both ignoring and ignored by the defensive countermeasures. I touched her mind. My consciousness descended and the weight of my desire became a whisper she couldn’t dismiss.

Jadcya tried to flinch away from the brilliant colours that danced across the monitor screen, but every pulse seemed to steal another couple of seconds and before she could even think of retaliating, the young hacker began to notice the soft, wet noises hidden in the hissing feedback.

Her imagination ran down predictably erotic paths as she pictured what her attack programs were doing to me, the woman she’d been hired to destroy. The sounds seemed to echo how completely she expected me to have been affected. They spoke of how their insidious programming was pushing me into increasingly frenzied action, overwhelming me until all I wanted was to dip my paralysed fingers into that scalding well and feather the aching tightness of my throbbing clit.

She tried to swallow, imagining me trying to grind my naked pussy down into my chair. Picturing me and how I longed to scour my sensitive skin in a way that would make me howl. And, as she stared, wide-eyed into the monitor’s flickering light, Jadcya began to imagine those same hands... my soft, clever hands... beginning to touch her very gently.

At first it was no more than a breath against her skin. Slick, ghost fingers caressed the base of her skull, found the notch where her spine began, and then drew a knot of almost complete pleasure achingly tight. The sensation made her gasp a little in delighted surprise and her arms twitched in response as her thoughts grew dizzier.

Something beautifully fine slid wetly around her throat, before dipping down into the warm valley between her sensitised breasts. I felt the breath catch in her throat and almost immediately spin her head into a whirl of wonderfully foggy excitement.

Shivering in confused aroused, Jadcya found it impossible to resist as my phantom caress continued to lift and entwine her smooth flesh. With perfect accuracy, my touch seemed to flow over her breasts, imprisoning those sensitive, swollen globes, while hair-fine strands coiled greedily around her taut and puckered nipples.

The unseen fibres teased her breasts into succulent cones, forcing them burn with desire. Jadcya moaned, the image of herself being intricately bound so vivid it seemed almost real. Her fevered mind grasped at the fantasy, painting a picture of oily cords slithering over her skin and holding her more tightly than any lover’s embrace.

Tears streamed down her cheeks, but it was impossible for her to look away from the kaleidoscope of colour. She knew that the cords weren’t real and yet, somehow she couldn’t shake the feeling that this wouldn’t stop them from sinking into her, binding more than just her body.

None of this existed beyond her imagination, but it was still more than capable of tethering her, capturing her… enslaving her.

A pair of unseen threads slipped over Jadcya stomach, dipping into her navel as they crossed over each other. Then they were looping around her hips before biting into the cleft where her spine smoothly merged into pert buttocks. The slow drip of arousal held her attention and, with a start, the computer expert realised that each fibre had been oiled with the melting heat of my lust.

She fought against the unnatural sensations, belatedly recognising the digital attack for what it was. Jadcya had no idea how I had slipped through her defences, and what I had already done to her was making it impossible to focus on anything else.

There was something she was supposed to do… something she had to do. And yet, every time her arousal fogged mind reached for it, that knowledge simply evaporated.

While her eyes remained fixed on the flashing screen, chains of alphanumeric coercion wrapped around Jadcya, smothering her in the passion she herself had evoked, and threatening to drown her in a thick syrup of utterly controlling desire.

The threads crossed once again and then paused, as though allowing the anticipation to build. Jadcya shuddered, marking time with the thudding pulse of her excitement and the slow trickle of her dribbling juices. She realised that she was holding her breath, scant seconds before the cord plunged unerringly down, bisecting her puffy lips and dragging them widely apart.

Coarse, illusory fibres ground against her skin, their textured surface biting into her swollen seam and licking spasmodically over her tortured clit. Her gasp echoed my sharp intake of breath as we both felt it catch her, just so.

By now her mind was completely veiled in the heavy fog, but that didn’t stop her perceptions from expanding once more, stretching outward and encompassing her surroundings. Suddenly she could feel just how deeply her body tingled and how the phantom cords pinched and held, defying any attempt to loosen their grip.

She moaned, noticing how tightly they squeezed, the fibres swirling effortless over her arms and legs, threatening her with far more stringent bondage… teasing her senses while leaving her frustratingly free.

My deft fingers tangled in the restraining strands, pulling gently at first, just nudging her nicely pliant mind in the direction of my choosing. Jadcya whined weakly, trying to deny the sensation of every individual thread pulling taut. But however strident her complaints, there was no denying the delight that thrummed through her body as she found herself enfolded in a comfortably controlling embrace.

* * *

“Fight it,” I suggested, whispering into her stunned mind. “Relish that feeling of futile and failing resistance. Because that’s such an enjoyable sensation, isn’t it, little one?”

My hand pressed into the centre of monitor screen, sinking slowly into the organic LED. Jadcya whimpered weakly, still resisting the instructions as they coiled seductively between her thoughts. The barrier between us began to melt, coating my fingers as they reached for her.

“Can you even tell the difference between the things you want, and the things I tell you to want?” I wondered aloud. “Or is the most important thing simply being able to feel so molten and helplessly aroused that you’ll happily accept whatever conditions I might choose to place upon you?”

I really didn’t expect her to answer but the breathless groan she managed was eloquent enough.

“I want to see you,” I explained. “You need to be seen, to be watched, displayed… desired.”

She shivered, still struggling against the messages I breathed into her increasingly open mind.

Plastic coated my fingers, oozing over my hand and slowly engulfing my wrist. Heat tingled over my skin as I pressed more deeply into the monitor’s malleable surface.

“Lose the skinsuit,” I growled, adding a little ultrasonic nudge to the higher registers.

Jadcya’s hand moved before my words could have consciously registered. She grasped at the skin-tight suit’s zipper and tugged it down, revealing a slash of milky, white flesh. A soft flush darkened her cheeks and that mute embarrassment was enough to still her movements.

“Slowly,” my voice was strident and she jerked in response. “Remember, just how much you long to be seen… how much you want me to want you.”

Her moan of acceptance was musical in its sweet surrender, and I could feel her despair swell as she realised how little control she had over her reactions. Slowly, almost seductively, the suit slid open, exposing steadily more and more of the hacker’s nakedness.

She peeled herself out of the latex body-stocking and I felt my own spike of arousal mirrored in the twinge that sang through Jadcya’s taut muscles as her full breasts spilled free. Still the zipper descended, parting the translucent material all the way down to her groin. I caught a glimpse of dark curls and her breath caught in our throats.

“Good girl,” I sighed, “Now, knowing how avidly I’m watching, touch yourself... feeling just the gentlest guidance, let your deft fingers play against the side of your neck. Run them slowly down over your collarbones, and imagine me starting to nibble lightly, my hungry nips growing more intense until I am gnawing at you.

“Lavish your attention there for just a few moments, and let yourself get nice and drifty from those steady, tender touches.”

The increasingly liquid screen sheathed my forearm, as I stretched further. The tip of one plastic coated finger brushed the top of her sternum, stroking her throat with melted polymers. Jadcya hissed excitedly, fantasy melding with reality

“Run your fingers down over the soft rounded curves of your perfectly controlled breasts,” my voice was growing throatier as I continued. “Feel how your tender nipples leap beneath your prying fingers. Let your nails sink into the heavy flesh, squeezing and molesting with increasing urgency. Use your thumb and forefinger to wrap tightly around each sensitised nipple and pinch that taut flesh—imagining the grip of sharp metal teeth, and the exquisite pleasure that will burn through each captured slavetit when I finally grant them release.”

Jadcya was still fighting, but her determination was faltering and it was the easiest thing in the world for me to press gently at the parts of her consciousness that were already working with me. The hacker’s fingers followed my lead, ignoring how her mind screamed for them to stop. And, once again, I could feel her excitement humming through us both.

“Gripping, and lifting, rolling and kneading until they are so beautifully tight, swollen, sensitive and ready.”

Colour dripped from my fingertips, while spiralling whirls drifted across my nails. The screen gloved my arm, holding her attention but never allowing her to escape the relentless caress of her own far too knowing hands.

“Your hands drift even lower now,” I told her, no longer bothering to make it an instruction. “Skimming lightly over your stomach and finally down into the waiting heat of your helplessly slavish cunt. Working yourself with firm, languid strokes, always remembering that I’m watching, and trying so hard not to give voice to the sounds of my growing arousal, but of course failing completely. Listening to my throaty whines and softer whimpers, as your fingers run in slow stuttering saccades down over your puffy seam, pressing deeply into the moist warmth of your utterly controlled pussy.”

My words tapped into the fantasy she had already developed, forcing our arousal to intertwine more deeply as she began to accept just how completely we were affecting each other. I opened my hand, stretching my palm wide, and leaned into the resilient surface. My entire arm pressed through the monitor screen, my skin laced with optical circuitry.

“Knowing that you are doing this both because it feels so very good, but more importantly because I have asked it of you. The knowledge seared permanently into your mind, that as clichéd as it may be, when we are both here, obedience and pleasure are inextricably linked together. One leading so easily to the other.”

Warmth sunk hungrily into Jadcya’s exposed breasts. I stroked my palm between them, painting the white skin with waves of brilliant colour. The screen pressed back at me, elasticity trying to throw be back into the digital realm. But I wasn’t nearly finished with her.

“No,” I answered her unasked question, pouring solace into her thoughts. “I’m not going to hurt you, your pain holds no interest for me. But to inflict such tender torment upon you... to subject you to the most merciless sexual torture... pushing you to the brink and then just holding you there, utterly weak, hopelessly controlled and quite appallingly helpless... for just as long as I might choose... knowing that with each passing moment you let more of your mind, your thoughts, your will dribble freely from your needy slavecunt... oh, that I can easily bring myself to do.”

She jerked against my perfectly smooth hand, scouring her ripeness against the polycarbonate, while my fingers plucked at her damp flesh and sent tiny electrical tingles humming along her nerve tracts. The plastic began to part, peeling away from one questing finger and sloughing away to leave a thin smear of sparkling darkness to decorate her skin.

“Stop worrying,” I insisted. “I will tell you if anything is wrong... until then, your task is to simply assume that everything is okay... because as you well know, too much thinking for yourself is not a good thing. It really is so much better for you to just give into my control, allow your will to be completely subsumed within mine, and to let my hands guide yours to exactly where I wish them to be...”

I felt her acceptance, even before her eyes yawned wide with enforced arousal. Jadcya wasn’t done quite yet, certainly, but she’d just taken a very significant step in that direction, and we both knew it.

“It’s time for you to surrender,” my tongue flickered, “To slip those fingers back between your thighs, where they can really begin to massage and stroke at your wonderfully juicing lips. Only using your fingertips to start with, pressing firmly, with each assured stroke helping your muscles to clench and spasm. It’s just so nice, dipping into that sticky heat, and painting your dribbling juices up and down your marvellously swollen seam. I want you to just find a nice steady rhythm and then let your mind drift to an image of tightly restrained submission and abject subjugation.”

Heat spilled from Jadcya’s body, leaving her flesh scorched and trembling. Her hands moved spastically, scouring her sex in a series of shuddering steps. Still she fought to resist, but I could feel that resolve beginning to slip as I took hold of our desire, stoked it and fed it back to her.

“And as you’re doing that, imagine my fingers following the same path as your own. Feeling them slide relentlessly up and down, knowing you have no chance whatsoever of looking away. As I leave you in no doubt of just how very aroused you and your torment can make me.”

Adding my lust to the heady mix of sensation sweeping through Jadcya’s frame forced her defences to crumble more rapidly. My arousal sang against their foundations, opening the cracks her treacherous responses had formed.

“Follow me now,” I told her, “And start to rub one nail back and forth over your clit for me, you can do that, can’t you pet? Making the touch just a little sharp, but still oh so tender. Just enough to make you jerk a little. Enough to force your eyes to narrow, and your breath to come a little bit faster.”

She obliged so eagerly, scratching urgently at her engorged sex, burying her finger between those lush lips and playing the sharpness of her nail against the tension of her slippery nub.

“Now lean back a little, and bask in it, imagining yourself so completely under my control, your mouth open in a moe of ecstatic surprise, drooling so badly, unable to do more than want and need. Your mind completely wrapped in a fog so thick that you might as well be drugged. And realising that in a way you have been drugged, by the sheer potency of your utterly slavish lust.”

Her mouth yawned wide as she lolled back into the chair. Jadcya’s fingers thrummed against her gaping pussy, blurring into a haze of luscious stimulation.

“How is it, by the way,” I whispered, “while you helplessly juice, your mind already knowing exactly what is happening to you and just how badly it will get to you? How good does that feel? Just how much does that excite you, little one? I need you to tell me now.

”I need to feel just how molten and defeated you have become. Just how eagerly you embrace my whispered words. Show me... spreading yourself wide, as my thoughts grind and caress... and feel the heat exploding within the depths of slavecunt as my approval washes you from head to toe.”

She’d been trembling since I started to whisper. But, as I urged her on, those tremors grew increasingly more intense. At my insistence, the hacker splayed her legs wide, draping them over her chair’s arm-rests. Jadcya’s breath came in short, panting gasps and her eyes grew wider and more desperate.

”My goodness but you are quite the picture right now,” I gasped, “Aren’t you, my highly edible slavewhore, my most fragrant fucktoy, my perfect preening slutpet?”

The hacker moaned, the flush of arousal darkening her throat and dipping into the swell of her cleavage.

“Let’s complete the picture,” I smiled. “Add that last perfect detail. Take hold of your breasts for me, pet, feeling the deep shudder as my hands once again take control of yours. Now just slide those luscious slavetits closer as you drop to your knees. Press them against the screen, pet, so I can lap at them slowly, first touching with my soft tongue and then biting very lightly on those tight nipples.”

Jadcya slid forward, tumbling from her seat and leaving a slick trail of liquid desire smeared over the smooth plastic. I pushed my other hand into the screen, stretching to reach my prize.

Colour flickered against her skin, painting her nakedness with lurid highlights. I guided her pebbled nipple into my mouth, letting it sink through the porous polycarbonate. My tongue coiled, wrapping the tightening flesh and nursing it.

She gasped, the sound all but inaudible, and I felt the delight humming between us.

“Feel me,” I demanded, lifting her back to her feet. “Feel me reaching around to cup your straining buttocks preparing to drag you bodily into the monitor.”

Her legs were trembling so hard she could barely support herself, but my hands were already there, waiting to claim her. I let my palms slide over Jadcya’s inviting roundness, dimpling the warm flesh with neon-dipped fingertips.

“Grind yourself against the plastic,” I urged her, my voice husky with desire. “Work your dribbling seam against the image. Watching wide-eyed how the softness of my breast pours through the suddenly molten screen, letting you feel how the flesh burns as its smoothness slips so wonderfully over your shivering cunt. Let me crush myself into you, working my nipple like just another finger, grinding it against your helpless clit and letting the weight of my seductive eroticism pin you in place.”

I pressed my face into the deformed polymers, stretching the membrane taut as I hauled myself through into reality. Static danced across Jadcya’s skin as I brushed pixellated lips over her gorgeous nakedness.

Moving with exquisite slowness I lowered myself into a crouch. Perfectly positioned, her captive pussy gaped before me. A thin ribbon of desire decorated the lush flesh and I could already feel my mouth flooding with saliva.

My virtual body possessed a dexterity I’d never possess in the real world and that left me free to concentrate solely on my prize.

“I want to take every part of you right now,” I moaned into her sweat-dappled skin. “I want to fuck every piece of your body. There is no depravity to which I will not stoop, just for the pleasure of watching and feeling you cum. Sucking you further into the computer, drawing you onto me. And, even though you know a life of absolute servitude awaits, becoming nothing but a gorgeous sexual toy for me to play with, and with your only rest the merciful oblivion when the countless orgasms finally dash away your consciousness, you know you want this too… more than anything.”

My hot lips closed around her drooling cuntlips, nibbling and biting, while my fingers sunk more deeply into her straining buttocks. Slowly I circled her exposed arse, letting my nails claw and mark her pallid flesh. And all the while she could do nothing but fight uselessly against the unnatural immobility and submit to having her body completely and utterly ravished.

“You’re going to cum for me,” I explained. “While you crush yourself into the monitor. You’re mine, my perfect pet, we both can feel the truth of that. You’ve already been marked and possessed. My toy ... fucking the computer screen and feeling the hot, polycarbonate dildo uniting our twinned cunts, Mistress to Pet ... knowing that you are about to cum.”

Rising once more, I smeared my body against her, trailing seemingly random imagery over her glistening skin.

I pumped my hips against the translucent barrier, forcing it to expand and flow. Pleasure reverberated through my body, reflecting our mutual arousal as it slid into her so very sweetly, filling her, controlling her… owning her.

“Feel it as I kiss you with such force that it’s almost bruising... as my cruel fingers pull you onto the impaling length of the throbbing dildo, delighting in the feel of how you tense, and shudder. You will cum for me ... and you know just how very badly I want you right now, how much I cherish the gift of your submission ... and how good it’s going to feel when you finally relax, give in and accept.”

* * *

Spreading my fingers wide, I pressed them against Jadcya’s face. They rested against her temples, cupping and holding her sweet, panting face. I reached out of the monitor, stretching the screen into a single, graphics-laden limb and letting the electricity dance over my captive’s skin.

Ozone mingled with lust’s musky tang, adding a bitter sharpness to the roiling perfume. The hacker screamed, her voice horribly muffled and weak as she continued to cum. A truly wicked smile took hold of my lips, twisting savagely as I poured myself out into the real world.

Pale skin rippled and I pressed a little more insistently. The screen’s mono-molecular surface peeled away, allowing my static-charged flesh to slip irresistably through. Jadcya arched and came again, perfect curves shuddering ecstatically as my essence flowed from cyberspace directly into her brain.

Transition shock plucked at me, highlighting the sense of wrongness as I sought to accomodate yet another form.

Eris’ presence grew more solid, and I could feel her anger bubbling beneath the surface.

“Jealous?” I suggested, sensing her need to fight.

“Don’t flatter yourself,” she snapped, with more emotion than I’d ever felt from her.

I stretched, testing new (and almost completely inadequate), muscles. But the gesture at least gave me a moment to settle myself. My headspace was growing a little crowded and I had no idea how I was going to handle that.

“How’s Jadcya?” I changed the subject quickly, hoping to at least delay the confrontation. “Anything I need to know about our new guest?”

My muse didn’t answer immediately, and I assume she was carefully weighing up the answer. This was new territory for us both.

“She’s curled up in the metaphysical equivalent of a foetal ball,” Eris eventually replied. “Thought patterns seem intact though there’s all the corruption you might expect... thanks to your virtual mind fuck!”

Her anger crawled between us, giving me just a glimpse of the tightly controlled ball of rage that dwelt in my muse’s heart. I sent more ghost fingers to feather her throat, draining the heat from Eris’ ire and letting it burn against her ice-cold thoughts.

She gave a low groan as pleasure rippled between us and the sharp taste of her reluctant obeisance was nectar dancing over my tongue.

“Now girl,” I subvocalised after a moment. “Let’s find out who paid Jadcya to fuck us over… As you might imagine, I’m somewhat eager to return the favour.”

To be continued